Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: Gratitude

1. Link to Post #121
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Gratitude

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I am grateful that I finally got ready for my trip. My friend is here and we leave in the early morning.

I am grateful that my roommate checked my tires and put air in them.

I'm grateful that I found something to wear to my niece's wedding.

I'm grateful for all the food we have to take with us. We like healthy organic stuff. We have carrots and celery, soup and bread, juice and water, and chips and almonds. Oh, and chicken sandwiches.

I'm going to be grateful the whole time I'm gone, so if I don't have time to write, just remember I'm being grateful as I visit with family!

I'll be grateful to be in the sun!

MM
    HAHAHA Michelle you are hilarious!

Of course it is clear that you live a life of gratitude! We all trust and know that you bless those around you with a loving presence, full of appreciation and care.

Your roommate sounds awesome! I am very happy that you have someone who helps you, and somebody who you can share and enjoy healthy food with! Truly this is a blessing! And your roommate is very lucky to have you as well!

I am grateful for the love you have in your life, and the love that you carry, Michelle! Thank you!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Today, I am grateful for the Sound healing thread I just read and contributed to on the forum here. It is such fantastic work!

I am very grateful for a new trend in my life, which is one of lifting, lightness, a feeling of energy and movement, of vitality and inner fortitude, of gratitude and of peaceful stillness. I am overjoyed. I am not sure what happened. Something just clicked inside of me. I am very grateful!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Flash (28th March 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (27th March 2018), Stephanie (29th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Tonight, I am grateful for learning about Pizzagate. It was what initially triggered my memory recall of what was done to me as a child. It has taken over a year to begin recovering those memories more fully, but it is a very healing and empowering process, and I could not have done it without the disturbing disclosure of the pizzagate movement.

I am also grateful for pinto beans, which are very tasty with tortilla chips.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Flash (28th March 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (28th March 2018), Stephanie (29th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I am grateful for Joe who kind of forced me to look inside myself

I am grateful for movies which provoke clear perspective on my past and great admiration for my courage, inner strenght and infinite love.

I am grateful for the exchange and support I have thanks to avalon members.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (28th March 2018), Stephanie (29th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I am grateful to call Bill Ryan a friend.

I am grateful to know Paul.

I am grateful to be able to read all the wonderful observations about all who have contributed to this thread. The insights are beautiful beyond description - thank you all..

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

I am grateful to be cancer free so that I can retrieve and relocate 8 CDs worth of MRI data to a new MRI facility closer to where I live.

I am grateful that our dear cat who most likely has incurable throat cancer has survived this long. Cats are the toughest animals I've experienced and in their own way have the most complex ways of showing their affection.

I am grateful for having faced my own near death and having second chance at life, which gives me courage to endure with our cat and face his end of life. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I am grateful for this forum and all the wonderful people I've met here and the support I've received.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bob (29th March 2018), Flash (28th March 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Stephanie (29th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

I am grateful for movies which provoke clear perspective on my past and great admiration for my courage, inner strenght and infinite love.

I thank you, Flash, for expressing your gratitudes! I would love to see a list of some movie recommendations from you - movies that have awakened and inspired you. xoxo

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bob (29th March 2018), Flash (29th March 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Stephanie (29th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I am grateful to call Bill Ryan a friend.

I am grateful to know Paul.

I am grateful to be able to read all the wonderful observations about all who have contributed to this thread. The insights are beautiful beyond description - thank you all..
    Bob, I am so grateful for your appreciation of this thread! It has, again, renewed my commitment to maintaining it. At times, I have started to feel a little self-conscious, and wondered if people were annoyed by it for some reason. But responses like yours reaffirm my feelings that creating and maintaining the thread is indeed of benefit to the PA community, and it makes me very glad to know!

I thank you, Bob, for expressing your gratitude!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bob (29th March 2018), Flash (29th March 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Stephanie (29th March 2018)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    I am grateful to be cancer free so that I can retrieve and relocate 8 CDs worth of MRI data to a new MRI facility closer to where I live.

I am grateful that our dear cat who most likely has incurable throat cancer has survived this long. Cats are the toughest animals I've experienced and in their own way have the most complex ways of showing their affection.

I am grateful for having faced my own near death and having second chance at life, which gives me courage to endure with our cat and face his end of life. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I am grateful for this forum and all the wonderful people I've met here and the support I've received.
    I am so grateful for your ability to reflect and find gratitude concerning your dear one's sickness. It is very clear that you have such a unique and special bond with your cat, it is very moving to read about your love and how much their sickness wieghs on your mind and your heart. I send you both my love!

I am also grateful for your near death experience, as it not only deepened your understanding of your existence here, but also has enabled the enjoyment of your continued company in the physical for the rest of us!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)

I thank you, Flash, for expressing your gratitudes! I would love to see a list of some movie recommendations from you - movies that have awakened and inspired you. xoxo
    I would be very surprised if you want to see the movie in question, which allowed me to see my past with a clearer perspective - and even from that perspective, I know that what I lived was nothing compared with what others have to go through. This is definitely NOT an inspirational movie. But it was appropriate for me - although I have not finished it yet, just could not yet, emotionally.

But, if curiosity has grabbed you, here it is:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1216876

Today I am grateful for something very materialistic, which I have to find the monthly money for (but got it at zero percent interest rate and with rebate), I got a new car yesterday. It may be my last car ever, if I extend its life beyond the reasonable, who knows (age hitting).

Other movies recommandations: well, there are many really, but mostly masters in some ways, such as Mooji, Dalai Lama, and many more, which you could find in Chris' thread here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=enlightenment
    Last edited by Flash; 29th March 2018 at 17:09.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (29th March 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Stephanie (29th March 2018), The Freedom Train (31st March 2018)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Today I am grateful that I am finding new ways to gather my strengths, and to continue my commitment to myself in healing.

I am grateful that I continue to strive for excellence is keeping my agreements with others, and also for the realization that I need to be as committed to fulfilling the agreements I make with myself.

I am grateful to have some free time to be able to post earlier in the day today and to participate in some of the other threads that I am interested in. I don't always have the time for that.

I am grateful for all that has happened to me, and all of the attacks, oppression, and abuse. I am finding such inner strength within me, and with each wave of attack, I find that I only get stronger because of it. My ability to be at peace in the center of chaos, to transmute dense and negative energies, and to heal the world around me increases as I myself heal. I am healing, and I am so grateful for it.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bob (29th March 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (30th March 2018), Stephanie (29th March 2018)

20. Link to Post #131
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

I am most grateful for

zero oncoming traffic in those 180+ degree hairpin curves which i didn't take correctly today...

and that i will see Sstarss once again...

and that there is a benevolent force behind everything, even if "the cover looks odd".
    Last edited by meeradas; 1st April 2018 at 20:42.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (30th March 2018), Stephanie (31st March 2018), The Freedom Train (31st March 2018)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

I would be very surprised if you want to see the movie in question, which allowed me to see my past with a clearer perspective - and even from that perspective, I know that what I lived was nothing compared with what others have to go through. This is definitely NOT an inspirational movie. But it was appropriate for me - although I have not finished it yet, just could not yet, emotionally.

But, if curiosity has grabbed you, here it is:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1216876

Today I am grateful for something very materialistic, which I have to find the monthly money for (but got it at zero percent interest rate and with rebate), I got a new car yesterday. It may be my last car ever, if I extend its life beyond the reasonable, who knows (age hitting)
    Of course Flash, I had to go straight to your link, and read your post there. It was incredibly moving for me, and reaffirming of our kinship and sisterhood. I am grateful for our connection on the forum, for our camaraderie and for our strength in solidarity.

I am so very grateful to learn of your new car! Congratulations! Certainly, it is such an important and necessary thing to have for many of us, and I do hope so very much that it will behave for you and last for many years! I know that you will absolutely have no problem in making the payments. I am certain of that.

I am also grateful to you for sharing the movie link - I look forward to exploring them!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (31st March 2018), Stephanie (31st March 2018)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    I am most grateful for

zero oncoming traffic in those 180+ degree hairpin curves which i didn't take correctly today...

and that i will see Sstarss once again, tomorrow...

and that there is a benevolent force behind everything, even if "the cover looks odd".
    I am very grateful that you did not have a head-on collision, and that you are still alive and kicking to contribute so beautifully to the forum!

Your meeting with Sstarss sounds exciting! I am so grateful and happy for you both!

I love what you say about a benevolent force - a friend told me one of her favorite John Lennon quotes,

"If it's not okay, it's not the end" - which I really appreciate, and it reminds me of what you said.

Of course, it must be taken in a macrocosmic context, seeing as how not all ( or maybe even most) microcosmic endings are hunky dory.

The idea that we are, collectively, on a positive trajectory for the betterment of all beings is an idea that I find worthy and comforting. It perhaps gives sense to what I would otherwise consider needless suffering. Not that I consider suffering to be necessary, but if it is an inevitable by-product of freeing ourselves from slavery that has lasted, possibly, aeons - then I say I am glad to offer myself up for that task.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

meeradas (31st March 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (31st March 2018), Stephanie (31st March 2018)

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

I am grateful today for quiet time, to unwind, relax, and to ponder. I thrive in solitude, and in silence. Now is a gift, a time I will utilize for allowing what intends to be in my life, for my own healing journey, and beyond.

I am grateful for my connection with Jesus Christ, who came to me once in a dream when I was bedridden with crippling depression and self loathing during my pregnancy. I will never forget the sacred heart with dancing flames on his chest, nor the impact of the simple words he expressed to me - "I am so proud of you, Elizabeth."

I am so very grateful for your love, Jesus. Thank you for always being there.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (31st March 2018), Stephanie (31st March 2018)

28. Link to Post #135
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Thank you Bob! This is beautiful.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am grateful for the excellent conversation I had with my brother in the wee hours of the morning.

I am grateful for the time to rest and reflect.

I am grateful for the time to prepare food for the coming week.

I am grateful for my high school friend, who has always loved me unconditionally. I just recently found out that she is getting married and I am so happy for her!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bob (31st March 2018), meeradas (31st March 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (31st March 2018), Stephanie (31st March 2018), Valerie Villars (31st March 2018)

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

I am grateful that I got so much done today, including filling up my water jugs at the spring with my brother, taking out the recycling and the compost, and doing five loads of laundry.

I am grateful that both my daughter and my brother like the chicken gravy I made for them.

I am grateful for Easter.

I am grateful for my brother's love and for the commonalities we share, in our energetic awareness and abilities, our depth, and our intuitive capacities.

I am grateful that my daughter is back home, and that I could surprise her with some daffodils and Easter bread.

I am grateful that my brother carried all the water jugs into the car and into our apartment for me. This is a huge help!

I am grateful for the opportunity to pick up a ton of garbage that has been blown by the wind and strewn all around the dumpster in my apartment complex.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Flash (3rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (2nd April 2018), Stephanie (2nd April 2018)

33. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Tonight, I am grateful that my brother doesn't have strep throat.

I am grateful that my daughter and I have time to work on her spanish homework together.

I am grateful that my friend John was very happy about his gift of fermented ginger carrot slaw - I gave him an enormous glass jar of it for his birthday.

I am very grateful that my friend John is lending me a BioGenesis multi-colored pyramid to bring to work.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Flash (3rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), onevoice (3rd April 2018), Stephanie (11th April 2018)

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

I am happy to have seen one brother and my sister and some nephews and nieces at home yesterday for easter. It was a quite pleasant time.

I am grateful for the memory of my mom and the help she gave me when alive and even now.

I am grateful for a pack of great ladies I am making friend with in my "arrondissement"/neighborhood. I never had time to socialize locally before, I am happy to do it now.

I am grateful to finally start doing some sport again, regularly, to put myself back in shape as much as possible.

I am very grateful my Spanish skills are back - now I just need to sharpen the grammar a bit.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (3rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Stephanie (11th April 2018), The Freedom Train (4th April 2018)

37. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    I am very grateful that my friend John is lending me a BioGenesis multi-colored pyramid to bring to work.
    My sister uses whole set of BioGenesis crystals in her healing work.

I am grateful for the Wing of Genesis to make healthy water for our family to drink, and to remove obstructions in life.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Flash (3rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (5th April 2018), Stephanie (11th April 2018), The Freedom Train (4th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast