Thread: The Pentyrch Incident, 26th Feb 2016

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Default Re: The Pentyrch Incident, 26th Feb 2016

BUMP.

Today I listened to Caz Clarke's appearance on the Kev Baker Show last night.

http://tfrlive.com/the-biggest-ufo-s...-about-115255/

Her story was remarkable and entirely resonated with credibility. This compelled me to source further information and I thoroughly recommend her video here (also posted by Boja) for those interested in the subject matter:

I respect Bill and william r sanford72 as being voices of reason and support in wishing Caz well and offering her encouragement to return to Avalon at some point.

In summary.

Wow! What a story. I believe it and admire Caz's fortitude and endeavour in sharing it with a wider audience.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 28th May 2021 at 22:40.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2021), Bluegreen (10th June 2021), boja (29th May 2021), Brigantia (29th May 2021), Ewan (30th May 2021), william r sanford72 (28th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

• The Pentyrch UFO Incident | Documentary 2021 Special:
    • Vincent Palmer artistic interpretation of Caz Clarke and Dave's testimony of their close encounter with a large Pyramid UFO in the present of several. RAF planes airborne.

• The Green Light that came from the Pyramidal craft strobed the RAF C130's and C17's

• Witnesses scanned by the Green Barrel UFO.

• Apache helicopters shooting down the Green Barrel UFO. A possible scenario to explain the large explosion at Smilog Woods that shook the local hospital and left unexplained damage to the trees in the estimated impact zone. 60 ft pine trees with the top 20ft sheared off and unusual phosphorus like marks to the bark. With spiked background radiation and EMP readings.

• Apache helicopters shooting down the Red Barrel UFO. A possible scenario to explain the large explosion at Smilog Woods that shook the local hospital and left unexplained damage to the trees in the estimated impact zone. 60 ft pine trees with the top 20ft sheared off and unusual phosphorus like marks to the bark. With spiked background radiation and EMP readings.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th June 2021 at 11:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th June 2021), boja (16th June 2021), Hermoor (15th June 2021), Rosco1 (16th June 2021), william r sanford72 (16th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    Thanks

• Watch as 'huge UFO-shaped drone' shoots a green laser beam into the Milton Keynes sky
    A green laser beaming into the Milton Keynes sky was caught on camera last night (Thursday, September 24) with some people comparing it to a UFO incident.

The laser was reportedly active in the Kingston area of the town at around 10pm. It is unknown who or what was responsible for it as of yet, but some people have given their version of events.

Tom Marvin, from Broughton, captured the incident on video. He said: "It first caught our attention as the beam shone through our bedroom window and it was really bright. My first thought was that it was a search light from a police helicopter but, after seeing the light shine as high into the sky as we could see, we knew it wasn’t.

"When we looked again we thought it was a huge UFO-shaped drone going up and down through the beam. This drone let off another beam which was shining in all different directions."

The laser shot up into the sky. Photo: Tom Marvin
    Westley Gilbert, from Brooklands, said he saw news about the laser on Facebook and had to go and check it out for himself.

He said: "When I went into the garden to look I realised this was no ordinary laser, so I decided to get in the car and see where it took me. It was coming from a factory in the industrial estate in Kingston. I got out of my car to have a look and couldn't believe how big this beam was, shooting straight up into the sky.

"I started filming, and then this massive drone took off. I started following the laser up into the sky, it got halfway up and started shooting lasers all over the sky. It was truly amazing."

After some research, Westley believes it was a laser test carried out by a tech company based in the Midlands.

The green laser beam last night. Photo: MK Future
    The Open University has said it was not involved, despite reports.

Milton Keynes Council has been contacted for comment.

• The laser was reportedly in action at around 10pm. Photo: Tom Marvin
    source (with video!)
    • Watch as 'huge UFO-shaped drone' shoots a green laser beam into the Milton Keynes sky.
    Tom Marvin, from Broughton, captured the incident on video. He said: "It first caught our attention as the beam shone through our bedroom window and it was really bright. My first thought was that it was a search light from a police helicopter but, after seeing the light shine as high into the sky as we could see, we knew it wasn’t.
    "When we looked again we thought it was a huge UFO-shaped drone going up and down through the beam. This drone let off another beam which was shining in all different directions.":

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th June 2021 at 23:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th June 2021), Hermoor (15th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Watch as 'huge UFO-shaped drone' shoots a green laser beam into the Milton Keynes sky
    Over the decades I've seen more than enough unconventional things moving around in the night sky to know fine well we are not alone.

Mind you I've never experienced anything like this before.

Would anyone care to offer an opinion on whether it is fake or real?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th June 2021), william r sanford72 (16th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Forum member Caz Clarke – June 8, 2021:

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Martin Willis

Caz Clarke, The Pentyrch UFO Incident | C6-08-2021

First hand witness and forum member Caz Clarke discusses the The Pentyrch UFO Incident which happened in February of 2016, over the Welsh village of Pentyrch, there was military intervention and a purported crashing in the outskirts of Llantrisant, Wales. Click here for extensive images: https://podcastufo.com/show-notes/caz... BIO: Since the covid outbreak, Caz has become a home maker. She is 57 years old and was not a believer in UFO's. Since the incident in February 2016 and the subsequent threats Caz has received her life has changed considerably. It has now become her mission to prove the truth and to open the door to disclosure in the UK.

Published 8th June 2021 (1:54:57)

Related: The Pentyrch Incident, 26th Feb 2016
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1212281
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1430877

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

boja (16th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2021), william r sanford72 (16th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    Thanks

This object came from the top of the mountain to the bottom in less than 10 seconds and then disappeared. Lens reflection gives a true likeness to what this object is before it opens a gateway and disappears later the military searched for it without success.

Caz Clarke has some vibes, mannerism, tonality, talking pace, (like a blueprint of an old wise Soul!) very similar to what I can sense with Russell Crowe ... and I mean that in a utmost positive respectful way! ... She comes across as genuine intelligent super brave woman to me.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th June 2021 at 14:53.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th June 2021), boja (16th June 2021), Franny (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), william r sanford72 (16th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6