+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

3X FLARES ABOVE… 3 STORMS BELOW…

Katia, Irma and JOSE…

Jose as 4 Storm= KIN 19 ~ “Divine Command”. “19=260. Overall is 19”

++++++++++++

In PART II of these series, we will go deeper into the analysis of these numerical patterns and the narrative they are revealing…

In the meanwhile as we enter deeper into this stormy window of time playing out above and below, we invite you to hold the balance on the planet by becoming the “I of the Storm”. Be really conscious about your thoughts and the incredible power they have to shape reality during this powerful passage…

STAY TUNED…

INLAKECH
    transmitting LIVE
    on
    9-11-2017
    NS1.30.2.20
    ••••••
    KIN 111 7MONKEY (11.7)
    PCU KIN 33

from Washington DC…
    guided by 22+11: 33

TO BE CONTINUED…

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

3(C)+me (8th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th March 2018), Mare (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    What i did do took me an hour and a half, you may be comparing how you would be able to do it.
    Yes. Just a straight, simple, sweep-from-top-to-bottom, copy and paste, but it had to be split over a number of posts, as the limit of images per post is 9. (In the whole article there were 47.)

That took me 24 minutes, which I'll never get back.

It's not my job (or that of any of the moderators) to re-post an entire complex web page for a member who has absolutely no idea how to do that themselves.

We're delighted to assist someone who runs into formatting difficulties, but this is doing ALL (100%) of your job for you. Not cool.

You might consider making a donation to the forum. (That's a serious suggestion!)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (10th March 2018), Ernie Nemeth (9th March 2018), Flyswim (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th March 2018), Mare (10th March 2018), sunwings (9th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats beautifully done Bill, computer savvy i am not. Will not be as messy in future and maybe more selective in what i am able to visually share.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th March 2018 at 22:45. Reason: re-timestamped the post to follow the entire body of the reposted article

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Vernaianawa, if I may make a suggestion. I see that you are a fairly new member here on the Avalon forum. Welcome aboard, or rather, to the board...

After viewing the source of the information that you are attempting to post here, it is quite a volume of material. It may be best to spend some time learning the various features that are available for posting a variety differnt materials.

For example, some images would be a nice addition to help the reader flow along & through the material, such as the following image that kicks off the webpage from where the material is copied.

Serpent Wavespell: Planetary Initiation (ArtWork by: unknown)

How the material is presentated can certainly make a difference.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th March 2018 at 22:47. Reason: re-timestamped the post to follow the entire body of the reposted article

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Wow Bill. Gulp. Thank you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Big thanks Bill, made me feel a wee bit enept lol, i will continue learning dear teacher.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Thanks Turiya, lol to save looking foolish i shall will heed your advice.

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Vernaianawa, if I may make a suggestion. I see that you are a fairly new member here on the Avalon forum. Welcome aboard, or rather, to the board...

After viewing the source of the information that you are attempting to post here, it is quite a volume of material. It may be best to spend some time learning the various features that are available for posting a variety differnt materials.

For example, some images would be a nice addition to help the reader flow along & through the material, such as the following image that kicks off the webpage from where the material is copied.

Serpent Wavespell: Planetary Initiation (ArtWork by: unknown)

How the material is presentated can certainly make a difference.

Good luck.

11. Link to Post #28
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... Yes. Just a straight, simple, sweep-from-top-to-bottom, copy and paste, but it had to be split over a number of posts, as the limit of images per post is 9. (In the whole article there were 47.)

That took me 24 minutes, which I'll never get back...
    *cough*
    ... erm, that thing was as brilliant as it was mad.

Excuse my only commenting, but i guess many felt so... had to be expressed.

Now,

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th March 2018), Mare (10th March 2018), Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

What time is it
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st March 2018 at 21:56.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), Smell the Roses (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Part t00 2, if so , your welcome to put it here, please do as good a job as Bill.

16. Link to Post #31
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Okay, I'm going to try again.

I googled sufi enneagram and didn't see anything outwardly striking as connected to the asteroid belt you reference, or, the date 9/11/1801 which is stated in your prophecy.

The article you posted claims that there is a numerical significance to the discovery of the asteroid belt on 9/11/1801.

Therefore, any math based on this statement will be flawed if in fact the asteroid belt was not discovered on 9/11/1801.

If you're saying the asteroid belt was discovered much earlier based on your, "experience the knowledge of asteroid belt and origins...this data has been around a very long time", then the article in your post is incorrect in claiming it was discovered on 9/11/1801.

I assert that Ceres was the first object in the asteroid belt discovered by an italian priest on 1/1/1801, and another dozen or so objects in the asteroid belt were discovered over the next 50 years. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceres_(dwarf_planet) ; https://www.space.com/51-asteroids-f...ploration.html

This means the beginnings of the asteroid belt were discovered over a period of time, 1801-1850 or so. Not on a single date.

If you mean to say that the asteroid belt was discovered much earlier than 1/1/1801, I am certainly open to the possibility, however I do kindly ask that you provide more specific evidence for your claim, other than "google sufi enneagram".

I would also ask, have you done your due dilligence on all of the details in the article you posted?

I ask, because the accuracy of prophecy about "the end of the artificial timeline" is of critical importance.

From my experience the knowledge of asteroid belt and origins, first through Sufi enneagram teachings ( nine point and between 4 th and 5 th points at the bottom, google sufi enneagram ) shows this data has been around a very long time in likely many differing lore.

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    That’s some really intricate and complicated material. I can’t understand very much of it, but is the general message that we need to live more in harmony with nature to prevent bad things from happening?

Regarding the point you bring up regarding the asteroid belt. I learned in astronomy class that Ceres, the first object identified in the main asteroid belt, was discovered by an Italian priest on Jan 1 1801.

I’m not sure your source is accurate on the main asteroid belt discovery date of 9/11/1801. You might want to double check that part again, because I’m seeing a lot of higher math (at least for me) based on the numbers 9 and 11.

Ceres was the first object discovered by that priest in Sicily. The main asteroid belt was actually a process of discoveries between 1801 and 1850 (I think), and even by that time, they only found a dozen or so asteroids. Astronomers then, like now, disagreed over how to classify them. Some said planets, some said asteroids, planetoids, you name it.

You mentioned something about cubes accruing for 1 year since the discovery of the asteroid belt, so I felt this was a pretty important point to raise when it comes to predicting the future off of math.
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 10th March 2018 at 05:18.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), Tintin (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    The article you posted claims that there is a numerical significance to the discovery of the asteroid belt on 9/11/1801.

Therefore, any math based on this statement will be flawed if in fact the asteroid belt was not discovered on 9/11/1801.
    Right. It was a process — of course. Not one person's discovery, on one day. And the date 9/11/1801 doesn't feature anywhere.
    When the Asteroid Belt Was Discovered

When was the asteroid belt first discovered? A number of different scientists and astronomers contributed to the understanding of what we now know as the asteroid belt. While some early researchers postulated its existence, it wasn't until the 1800s that any real evidence was found.

Theory Behind the Asteroid Belt

The process of discovering the asteroid belt began in the late 1700s. Astronomers of the era learned of a numerical equation that helped define the location of each planet within the solar system. Known as the Titius-Bode Law, the concept showed that each planet known at the time was positioned according to a specific sequence. By using astronomical units, the Sun and the planets were issued a number that equated to each other. Scientists discovered that a gap existed between Mars and Jupiter where an additional planet should be located. Additionally, William Herschel discovered Uranus in 1781, exactly where the next planet in the solar system should be located according to the theory.

Asteroids or Planets?

Two decades later, on January 1, 1801, the first asteroid was discovered exactly between Mars and Jupiter. Discovered by Giuseppe Piazzi, the celestial body was first thought to be a comet. However, he later believed it was a planet and named it Ceres. At the same time, Hershel and other astronomers established an organization known as the Celestial Police, a group dedicated to defining and analyzing the exact layout of the solar system. This discovery of Ceres helped improve astronomer's understanding of the planets positioning at the time.. However, Hershel realized that Ceres was too small to be a planet and referred to it thereafter as an “asteroid."

More Asteroids are Discovered

Over the next few years, two additional asteroids were discovered, helping some astronomers understand that a group of asteroids most likely existed in this region between the small planets and the large bodies. Known as Juno and Vesta, the bodies were officially added to the solar system in 1807, with continued debate over whether they were planets or asteroids. In 1845, another object, known as Astraea, was discovered. This, along with the discovery of Neptune the following year, was the final act that prompted the dropping of the asteroid belt from the planetary list.

Expansion of the Asteroid Belt

The scientific community continued to add new asteroids over the next few decades. By 1868, one hundred asteroids had been identified. By the halfway point of the 1900s, this number reached 10,000, aided heavily by the process of photography. As of 2009, nearly 300,000 different asteroids have been identified and cataloged, with many more projected to be located in the future.

So when was the asteroid belt discovered? Over a period of 200 years -- and its discovery continues.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2018 at 05:27.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (10th March 2018), Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), Tintin (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

For myself, the nine point enneagram has many functions, one being nine planets, between points four and five which is a bigger gap at the bottom of enneagram, is the placement of the asteroid belt, there is always disturbance between these two points, as in any step process on earth from growing a tomato to growing a business, always a disturbance during this step, one can watch and wait for it, so it is something anyone looking can percieve, see or feel.

Will look into 1801 aspect.

PS Will add, adding maldek as tenth planet gives 1 0

pss as in hidden binary.
    Last edited by Vernaianawa; 10th March 2018 at 05:38.

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

The solar explosions were closely followed by a dramatic reflection on Earth: right during the midnight threshold from KIN 107 to KIN 108 (September 7 ~ 8), the world woke up to the news of the event that was cataloged “Mexican earthquake of the century”:

8.1 Earthquake in the coast of Chiapas. 8.1 = 81 = 9×9 = 3x3x3x3

The entire thing is a giant Rorschach ("inkblot") test. That is, seeing patterns that aren't there — simply because one's wanting to see them. The psychological term for this is pareidolia.

The 7 Sept 2017 Chiapas earthquake was actually an 8.2. (Try getting 3s to divide into that, whichever way you twist the numbers. )If one bothers to work through the entire thing (and I'm not going to do that!!), I'd bet anyone several cups of good that the same kinds of wishful-thinking errors and assumptions will be found from top to bottom.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2018 at 05:48.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Flyswim (12th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th March 2018), Tintin (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

From here , http://www.lawoftime.org/timeshipear...l-journey.html

If you just go within that belief system—well, this is a hopeless deal. And yet all of this has been pre-visioned, this has been pre-scripted. We are sleepwalkers who are repeating a program that we find blowing in the red dust of Mars around the face of Sidonia and the pyramids of Sidonia. We find it in the fragments of the asteroid belt.

It is interesting the names that we give these fragments of the asteroid belt. The asteroid belt was discovered in 1804 because a certain astronomer named Franz Bode knew, knew that according to Platonic and Kepler’s theory, that between Mars and Jupiter there should be a planet.

Sure enough, beginning actually in 1801, they had a big astronomers’ convention and trained their telescopes up and sure enough within a short matter of time they discovered a huge belt precisely where a planet should have been, between Mars and Jupiter: the asteroid belt.

The astronomers hardly ever talk about the possibility of this having been a planet. That’s a taboo thought in the collective unconscious. We don’t want to go there. Just like people don’t like to go to the fact that Mars once sustained water—oceans—and that the red dust is oxidized metal and that’s actually a face on Mars.

The largest fragment in the asteroid belt is named Quetzalcoatl. Some of the more recently discovered smaller fragments have the names John, Paul, Ringo and George. That’s because… We all heard about the lost chord? Maldek is the lost chord. The haunted Fifth. The fifth orbit. Everyone is looking for that lost chord, and the lost melody. Everyone has been haunted by that.

All of that is sustained in that belt, the asteroid belt—the lost planet.

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vernaianawa (here)
    the asteroid belt was discovered in 1804 because a certain astronomer named franz bode knew, knew that according to platonic and kepler’s theory, that between mars and jupiter there should be a planet.
    No, it wasn't.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hazelfern (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

26. Link to Post #37
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

"It was Bode who discovered the orbit of Maldek. Based on his use of (Johann) Kepler's "law of harmonies" (the third of his three laws of planetary motion), he was certain that there should have been a planet between Mars and Jupiter. So it was that on September 11, 1801, Kin 58, he discovered a band of asteroids orbiting the Sun- the remains of the planet Maldek".

https://timesurfers.wordpress.com/20...cial-timeline/
    From here , http://www.lawoftime.org/timeshipear...l-journey.html

If you just go within that belief system—well, this is a hopeless deal.

It is interesting the names that we give these fragments of the asteroid belt. The asteroid belt was discovered in 1804 because a certain astronomer named Franz Bode knew, knew that according to Platonic and Kepler’s theory, that between Mars and Jupiter there should be a planet.

<>

Sure enough, beginning actually in 1801, they had a big astronomers’ convention and trained their telescopes up and sure enough within a short matter of time they discovered a huge belt precisely where a planet should have been, between Mars and Jupiter: the asteroid belt.

The astronomers hardly ever talk about the possibility of this having been a planet. That’s a taboo thought in the collective unconscious. We don’t want to go there. Just like people don’t like to go to the fact that Mars once sustained water—oceans—and that the red dust is oxidized metal and that’s actually a face on Mars.

Thank you. I've looked at all of your material. It does appear to be a hopeless deal. Here's why:

You've supplied 2 different sources in this thread, both of which provide 2 different years (1801 & 1804) for the same event, neither of which is true.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Hazelfern (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Many earthquakes get their energy changed, later on as such, this person has worked for herself, with that timestamp, someone else doing the same thing for themselves, working with 8.1 instead will still get their own tuning, own journey, own synchronicity imo.

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Many earthquakes get their energy changed, later on as such, this person has worked for herself, with that timestamp, someone else doing the same thing for themselves, working with 8.1 instead will still get their own tuning, own journey, own synchronicity imo.
    Please explain that again, in English. Thx.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hazelfern (10th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Your welcome to wishy wash others, even your own synchronicity away, condemn even. Number is all all is god, imo.

The solar explosions were closely followed by a dramatic reflection on Earth: right during the midnight threshold from KIN 107 to KIN 108 (September 7 ~ 8), the world woke up to the news of the event that was cataloged “Mexican earthquake of the century”:

8.1 Earthquake in the coast of Chiapas. 8.1 = 81 = 9×9 = 3x3x3x3

The entire thing is a giant Rorschach ("inkblot") test. That is, seeing patterns that aren't there — simply because one's wanting to see them. The psychological term for this is pareidolia.

The 7 Sept 2017 Chiapas earthquake was actually an 8.2. (Try getting 3s to divide into that, whichever way you twist the numbers. )If one bothers to work through the entire thing (and I'm not going to do that!!), I'd bet anyone several cups of good that the same kinds of wishful-thinking errors and assumptions will be found from top to bottom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast