+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

1. Link to Post #81
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Default Re: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    So as not to frustrate or annoy, have put links to part 2 and 3 below instead of treading water for six hours, please do not read links if you were easily angered by part one, save yourself some suffering and pretend 12 moons make a year, clock runs Earth and time is money, if your mind got caressed, enjoy, if it got pushed around, expect the same.
    Thank you for your consideration and the assumption that if the information didn't rock my boat I'm pretending to adhere to a Gregorian calendar with a caressed mind.
    I always enjoy being stuffed into one of only 2 options..

With Love
    Eelco.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th March 2018), Vernaianawa (16th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Your welcome to perceive that, no offence meant, shall I re word it for you ?

4. Link to Post #83
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

No need.

I'm just one perception within a subsystem of infinite possibilities..

With Love
    Eelco

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th March 2018), Vernaianawa (16th March 2018)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Anyone wishing to put links in full here, are welcome to.
    So as not to frustrate or annoy, have put links to part 2 and 3 below instead of treading water for six hours, please do not read links if you were easily angered by part one, save yourself some suffering and pretend 12 moons make a year, clock runs Earth and time is money, if your mind got caressed, enjoy, if it got pushed around, expect the same.

The purpose with this PART II is to bring more aspects of the unconscious to the conscious in order to be able to equalize and redeem the unprecedented influx of polarizing energies and the (apparent) epidemic of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE affecting the vast majority of the human population…

Part Two https://timesurfers.wordpress.com/20...meline-part-2/

Part Three https://timesurfers.wordpress.com/20...lation12-sign/
    . 11 11 time stamp, nice
    Last edited by Vernaianawa; 16th March 2018 at 10:16.

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

I spoke with Jose Arguelles about the cover for his book Time and the Technoospere and he had desired to put the twin towers on it, lol was not allowed to, he said the 9-11 event was a pin prick balloon wise for the technoospheric demise and the noospheric awakening.

An interesting 2007 interview

Last edited by Vernaianawa; 16th March 2018 at 21:44.

8. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

And Jose Arguelles then partner in interview, same channell, four years ago, Jose passed March 2011, South now carries that torch as such.

9. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

recipient no longer with us
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st March 2018 at 21:49.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ascension (20th March 2018), onevoice (17th March 2018), Valerie Villars (17th March 2018), Vernaianawa (18th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #88
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Lol, i remember 15 years ago, doing my first meditation on tzolkin by concerntrating on the middle, emmediately afterwards i had a random thought appear, that 666 was between 21-12-2012 and DOOT day , now also international water day 26 TH July 2013, i counted, sure enough, 216 days between them, mind blow. 6x6x6 makes 216.
    Depends what it is you want out of 666. Number of the Beast some will call it, Beast system more likely. Simply the current economic system in which we live and where everything is "filed" under base code 666.

The number of the Beast... Imho there are 3 stages, Beast, Beast with reasoning and Beast with reasoning and Spark (soul).

Let me explain a little:

My personal research has led me to believe that the Big bang, in which this reality was created, was instigated by Source.

Quote Source (Brahma, Great Spirit, Eternity, the Universal Builder (not the Architect!) etc) created the Universe. We do not understand this concept because we are linear beings and therefore slaves to the idea of time. We simply do not understand non-linear existence.

It's hard to explain without some image, but I'll give it a fair try. See the original concept is a 3d rectangular with the sides open. Inside this form is source, or at least the core vibration. On top of each side (not the open sides on the side) everything exists in 2D. By creating frequencial vibration you kinda throw the 2d environment into a 3d bubble which eventually surrounds the entire rectangular 3d design if you like. We would never be able to find source because we simply can't access the true center.
    Quote Now imagine all that stuff flying around creating all kinds of Galaxies and Solar systems, rogue Planets and whatever is out there. Life will start evolving simply because the design is setup this way. Since Source is everything Planets are also Source. Like Gardens where all kinds of things start to emerge. But since you are Source, you also would like to experience things that are there more intensively because you created it.
    So, a shaver/builder Race is created, also called Demi Gods and Angels (semi Material realm) if you like. They go around the vast expanse shaving creation in order to not only give life on a different level, but also to have endless joy for the Source to experience creation, by the gift of creativity, the spark, or soul.

There would be 3x a stage, Beast (3) Beast with Reasoning (6) and Beast with reasoning and Spark (9). Beast is what they (shavers) would find, probably picking the most evolved ones for genetic enhancement, thus creating Beast with Reasoning (6).

Now a Beast only has one concern, which is to gather food, shelter and well, have sex to ensure continuation. Beast with reasoning, however not sparked and bound to this realm alone, can live forever, or at least a very long time, but if it dies it's dead, it will not have the spark to live on (spark of Source).

9 therefore would be the complete creation, Tau (sometimes called the Devil, Mithras etc) is not, he is Beast with reasoning (6). The envy of Tau lies with creation and the Spark of Source, therefore uses our creativity to destroy creation.

When you take a look at the current system here on Earth, it's run with no empathy, People now are only concerned with gathering belongings and pro create (in most cases), Materialism. So the Beast system will have a champion if you like, that creature will be fully committed to the system which is running rampage on this Planet, he cannot see creation for what it is, not understanding there is another and better way for us to live on this Planet, fully consumed by Materialism he will be going to any length to preserve that system because in his mind there simply is no other way, for him life has proven his way to be the only one, he cannot see the Creator he can only see profit. His minds eye is blind, therefore his nbr is 666 (6+6+6 =18=9, not 9 as in 9 but the ultimate 6). The semi-material realm therefore is not dimensional, it's an actual realm with 9 houses (by lack of better word). If one used the Hebrew designation the core house is Elohim, but one could also belong to Auphanim, not a Race but a designation.

144= 1+4+4=9 In universal Math there is no concept of 0 it simply creates anomalies. The nbr 144000 in the bible is not an amount of People, it is one of those cryptic meanings hidden and simply relates to the ones connected to Source.

Am not religious, but the following quotes are what they are.

Quote "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Father of all who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Ephesians 4:4-6)
    Quote The Light of the body is the Eye, therefore, if thine eye be single, the whole body shall be full of light.” (Matthew 6:22).
    Hope it made sense.

Last edited by 9ideon; 17th March 2018 at 10:30.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Vernaianawa (18th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Yet times 360 degrees by 7 and you get 2520, a nice cycle indeed.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The reason this is so important is because it is a direct method to the awareness that things are not as they seem.

No one taught us the most basic of lessons in cosmology. Why? Don't we live here? Don't we need to know the cosmic neighborhood - and the physics that propels it?

Yet there is a hint. It lies in the folding or packing of the dimensions. Even the most simple folding, if you pay attention, reveals an astonishing fact: There is more space than the accepted three can contain. Where is this extra space? Does anyone use it or live there?

It is that question that burns in my mind.

The first round in this numerological expose has yielded fantastic results in a manner I suspect would be different for everyone. There is a way to slip between the angles and seconds of our conventional space-time continuum. It takes merely a turning of the head, a reversal of direction, a reset.

Take the time to learn to create the five platonic solids for yourself. Play with it, create your own shape. It may sound crazy, because it must accompany a yielding, a pliancy, to make the mind bend in a new direction.

If a sincere effort is put forth it may become obvious that there is a hidden inferred proportional relationship between the circle and its circumference, the line. It is the line or ray that ensconces or fixes or stabilizes essence (spirit, soul). The spark of life is forever on the move (fundamental momentum). It is the line that delineates, by definition. The line makes reality manifest, circles merely lay the groundwork. Yet the line is implied by the circle and has no meaning without it. That is the miracle.

The line bends according to proscribed angles due to that proportionality. That means that there are angles already naturally present in the substrate of reality. The line simply follows the path ahead, which is rarely straight.

The straight part of a line's journey must be activated by a mitigating factor. Consciousness does nicely in this regard. To travel straight requires slipping forward without resistance along a path that is proportional but not equal to the path most easily taken, the curve or angle of normal trajectory. This slipping forward is what some call warp others call time travelling. During the slip time and space have different properties. I believe it is this warp that is used as a tool by advanced beings.

Seven and nine are the key but their proportions escape me for the moment. Seven does not even resolve as a regular number when divided into the 360 degrees of the circle...

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Very Exciting, a Mad Scientest, still going over your post but feel to bring up vigesimal count, 20 count, which for me goes O to 19, that the Mayan used, may be far superior to base ten math imo,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigesimal

My learning around 666 was cubing myself while doing a 7:7:7:7 practice and also the 7 year countdown to 2012/21/12, from 6x6x6 to 5x5x5 to 4x4x4 all the way down to 0x0x0 on 26 TH july 2013,( a further 216 or 6x6x6 being the last 216 days between 2012/12/21 and 2013/26/6 ) think it started from 2006 from memory, so sacred in so many ways 666, the druids had 999 also hidden and of course a beautiful 13 moon ( tree ) calendar. Wish to connect more on your post Mad but just done a back to back shift and sleep coo's me.

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Lol, i remember 15 years ago, doing my first meditation on tzolkin by concerntrating on the middle, emmediately afterwards i had a random thought appear, that 666 was between 21-12-2012 and DOOT day , now also international water day 26 TH July 2013, i counted, sure enough, 216 days between them, mind blow. 6x6x6 makes 216.
    Depends what it is you want out of 666. Number of the Beast some will call it, Beast system more likely. Simply the current economic system in which we live and where everything is "filed" under base code 666.

The number of the Beast... Imho there are 3 stages, Beast, Beast with reasoning and Beast with reasoning and Spark (soul).

Let me explain a little:

My personal research has led me to believe that the Big bang, in which this reality was created, was instigated by Source.

Quote Source (Brahma, Great Spirit, Eternity, the Universal Builder (not the Architect!) etc) created the Universe. We do not understand this concept because we are linear beings and therefore slaves to the idea of time. We simply do not understand non-linear existence.

It's hard to explain without some image, but I'll give it a fair try. See the original concept is a 3d rectangular with the sides open. Inside this form is source, or at least the core vibration. On top of each side (not the open sides on the side) everything exists in 2D. By creating frequencial vibration you kinda throw the 2d environment into a 3d bubble which eventually surrounds the entire rectangular 3d design if you like. We would never be able to find source because we simply can't access the true center.
    Quote Now imagine all that stuff flying around creating all kinds of Galaxies and Solar systems, rogue Planets and whatever is out there. Life will start evolving simply because the design is setup this way. Since Source is everything Planets are also Source. Like Gardens where all kinds of things start to emerge. But since you are Source, you also would like to experience things that are there more intensively because you created it.
    So, a shaver/builder Race is created, also called Demi Gods and Angels (semi Material realm) if you like. They go around the vast expanse shaving creation in order to not only give life on a different level, but also to have endless joy for the Source to experience creation, by the gift of creativity, the spark, or soul.

There would be 3x a stage, Beast (3) Beast with Reasoning (6) and Beast with reasoning and Spark (9). Beast is what they (shavers) would find, probably picking the most evolved ones for genetic enhancement, thus creating Beast with Reasoning (6).

Now a Beast only has one concern, which is to gather food, shelter and well, have sex to ensure continuation. Beast with reasoning, however not sparked and bound to this realm alone, can live forever, or at least a very long time, but if it dies it's dead, it will not have the spark to live on (spark of Source).

9 therefore would be the complete creation, Tau (sometimes called the Devil, Mithras etc) is not, he is Beast with reasoning (6). The envy of Tau lies with creation and the Spark of Source, therefore uses our creativity to destroy creation.

When you take a look at the current system here on Earth, it's run with no empathy, People now are only concerned with gathering belongings and pro create (in most cases), Materialism. So the Beast system will have a champion if you like, that creature will be fully committed to the system which is running rampage on this Planet, he cannot see creation for what it is, not understanding there is another and better way for us to live on this Planet, fully consumed by Materialism he will be going to any length to preserve that system because in his mind there simply is no other way, for him life has proven his way to be the only one, he cannot see the Creator he can only see profit. His minds eye is blind, therefore his nbr is 666 (6+6+6 =18=9, not 9 as in 9 but the ultimate 6). The semi-material realm therefore is not dimensional, it's an actual realm with 9 houses (by lack of better word). If one used the Hebrew designation the core house is Elohim, but one could also belong to Auphanim, not a Race but a designation.

144= 1+4+4=9 In universal Math there is no concept of 0 it simply creates anomalies. The nbr 144000 in the bible is not an amount of People, it is one of those cryptic meanings hidden and simply relates to the ones connected to Source.

Am not religious, but the following quotes are what they are.

Quote "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Father of all who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Ephesians 4:4-6)
    Quote The Light of the body is the Eye, therefore, if thine eye be single, the whole body shall be full of light.” (Matthew 6:22).
    Hope it made sense.

15. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Gosh Mad, cannot sleep now lol, base code 666 is also simply binary as such 1 0, yes ?.

Imo the beast is but the mind, 3 stages maybe, asleep, waking and then used, or mind/beast in control, losing control, being used. The beast is gods gift to clear/transmute pain and suffering for oneself, its coat once dead is ones warm joy, moment to moment perfection known and felt on the catwalk of life, imo.

16. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

The shaver/builder race would come upon some shocking experiments gone wrong, how would they work with this, if too far gone do they just blow the place up or what ?. Not heard of these shaver ones, can you direct me to your source ?.

17. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Mad, do you feel that in our times atm especially that there will be new templates in process n progress ?, imo how else would we/humanity/mummy Earth evolve but by source/universe/god creating the space for us to dimension feel and know the beast and best the beast.

18. Link to Post #94
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Gosh Mad, cannot sleep now lol, base code 666 is also simply binary as such 1 0, yes ?.

Imo the beast is but the mind, 3 stages maybe, asleep, waking and then used, or mind/beast in control, losing control, being used. The beast is gods gift to clear/transmute pain and suffering for oneself, its coat once dead is ones warm joy, moment to moment perfection known and felt on the catwalk of life, imo.
    Base code of the Barcode is read by a computer who would basically xfer it into 0-1 language. All the transactions on Earth used to go into this one computer at the end, it had a nickname, "the Beast", not sure if this is still the case though, perhaps someone else knows if that still is.

Imho everything has been smashed up and joined together into one pile of understanding. The Beast: Animal form, the Beast: Anti Christ, the Beast: Tau etc.

One needs to separate it all, like when People call Tau, Satan, Satan is not a creature, it's a doctrine, derived from Naga Sat An, basically meaning: To touch dwelling/Forbidden Bread, bread being well know for a substitute word meaning knowledge.

To touch/touching forbidden/dwelling knowledge.

At some stage this sentence or designation was split up in Naga (Hindu) and Satan (Hebrew bases religions) both meaning the same thing essentially. With the Naga (Snake) word in Sanskrit having more meaning over time. Some Naga choke gods, some guard them, take that back to the doctrine understanding, and one might see the pattern emerge. Namely that the doctrine is simply what is now called the forbidden tree knowledge and that doctrine has been protected for Millennia.

So, yes the Evil one (Tau, self proclaimed Universal God) was probably asleep, it seems he is about to be awoken though, his realm, our Prison, being looked after by his Henchman and of course the Human so called Elite.

So, what is the Beast, what is the Anti Christ, Son of God (not Man), it doesn't really matter, because we're already in the system, have been for a very long time, since before the Flood.

The whole point is to make you, me and others believe we are the cause of pain and suffering, we are not(!), we do not know origin, therefore we are bound to look inside the circle of doctrine in which we are confronted with the same ****e different day scenario. We are envied because we are part of a creator race, thus the earlier remark, our creativity is being used to destroy creation, it's basically the "rebels" way of sticking the finger to Source. This ancient war between good and evil is simply based on envy.

The shaver/builder race would come upon some shocking experiments gone wrong, how would they work with this, if too far gone do they just blow the place up or what ?. Not heard of these shaver ones, can you direct me to your source ?.
    The information is everywhere, in all philosophies, religions and mythical stories around the World. The story/evidence has been fragmented all over the place, backed up by ancient ruins, this is why they bend over backwards to implement their doctrine and make sure that no serious research is done into "anomalies' found, things simply vanish and serious research is killed by a weapon called money. Truths have been re-written to fall into doctrine. Take the Adam and Eve story for instance, If eve was created from Adam's rib, it simply means that Adam and Eve were identical twins, not Husband and Wife. That certain sentence in Genesis should read: "Let Us (re)create the Beast into our own image".

In Monotheism they have completely done away with the Female, Ana, Durga etc, this has been done to back the false claim of the Evil one as being the Supreme Universal God and Creator.

Everything has been smashed together, the understanding of God for instance, it has multiple meanings but has now been degraded into one Entity, Tau.

We are all Elohim for we are partly created from Elohim, in order to keep the wheel turning one will for instance also become Auphanim (as before I use the Religious Words) and work in conjunction with all the others to ensure creation is protected. Gods are Creators, yet the Creator is not God, Source is Eternity, Father to all living and inanimate things. When the Son speaks of his Father, he either means the Shaver (Elohim) or the Creator, (not the Architect! = Tau). In the delivery below the word God has various meanings (see if you can distinguish), while in this instance the word Father is meant as the One that shall not be named (namely the "Architect", shaping reality to his own (evil) vision, lying about Origin), except when the Son of Man addresses them directly, the word Father becomes either his Elohim Father or Source/Creator.

Quote “If you were Abraham’s children,” said the Son of Man, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” (John 8:39-47)
    So to answer your question, when one starts to dissect everything, certain patterns start to emerge, when the patterns are emerging the story becomes quite simple and one can see the more or less picture.

Mad, do you feel that in our times atm especially that there will be new templates in process n progress ?, imo how else would we/humanity/mummy Earth evolve but by source/universe/god creating the space for us to dimension feel and know the beast and best the beast.
    We will be freed and our connection to Source and the Eternal Kingdom will be re-established.

That said, One judges him/herself, for the one who lies to himself cannot be saved.

That's what the Hopi for instance call the closure of the 4th World and the beginning of the 5th.

Quote To my Native Brothers and others concerned.
    Don't worry, I do not think, nor am I "the" White Brother, just "a" White Brother.

When the head (the Spiritual) and the body (the Material) are (re) united, two destinies become as one, marking the end of a path or journey and combining both back into One Brotherhood with one single path to follow (2 paths become one).

Then there will be a start for closure on the 4th World so it can migrate into the 5th.

So basically what I think will happen is that we will be reintegrated back into the Eternal Realm, that Realm being here in this Universe.

Obviously I could be wrong about all of it.

Hope it made some sense.

Last edited by 9ideon; 18th March 2018 at 11:15.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Valerie Villars (18th March 2018), Vernaianawa (18th March 2018)

20. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thanks Mad Scientist. A truthful and thoughtful post. And yes, it does make sense.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

9ideon (18th March 2018), Vernaianawa (18th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Agree VVillars, What scale do you feel, if any, that the 9/11 event had concerning the noosphere or collective mind ?, from the impact day point and days following to the years later that the 9/11 event has become the mainframe for many many minds in the west especially, to question their beast, their mind ?. I ask Mad, because I feel a lot of the truth sitting waiting to come out at this moments in time , politically wise, may get a head start if the 9/11 truth got tapped, like a big tap into the msn.

23. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

The Shavers material as in Femenko's material ? Mad.

Like the material from the new earth channel Mad? > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_zMLbf92GY
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th March 2018 at 04:38.

24. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The Shavers material as in Femenko's material ? Mad.

Like the material from the new earth channel Mad? > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_zMLbf92GY
    New Earth has some nice docu's, I don't agree with Her theory (explanation) on many things though, although, I do agree with the comments on the "Parrots", lol...

Concerning Fomenko, more or less same theory as New Earth tries to sell.

Basically I'd watch these vids for the sites they show.

If you're interested you should watch the series from johnyym999 (there are 23 parts as of now).

Part I:

Or watch some of Vlad's vids, he basically finds all kinds of stuff and puts them in his vids, also I do not agree with many of his interpretations on the matter, but the visual is interesting, nice guy though.

World Wide (Sol Wide) presence.

In my timeline there was a entire/worldwide destruction on this Planet (not discussing the rest of Sol). Mainly done from orbit, when you start digging you'll find the evidence. Resulted in explosions and melting of entire cities that were created in "mountain" sites. Before the sites in mountains contained entire cities going down deep into Earth, the composite of the stone was very good for the frequency/vibration technology, many waterways across the Earth, channels etc connecting with rivers and Oceans. Not one site had no access to a waterway. Also called Atlantis I guess, but this was not confined to an obscure island somewhere, this was a World wide setup. The melting of sites also accounts for the artifacts found inside stone sometimes, since mainstream does not accept this, they miss calculate the age of the "stone". In any case, despair was massive. In my theory this had been possible due to deception and betrayal earlier, that Good & Evil thing. At this time we were part of the Eternal Realm.

This was also the time we were still connected to Source.

Occupation & Rebuilt.

The rebuilding was mainly done on the surface.

Enslavement, disconnection, genetically changed, used as entertainment.

So when this Planet was under the control of the "rebels" the Flood came (+/- 10.000BC), might have been a result from the destruction before, perhaps not, not sure.

After the Flood:

When our Ancestors finally got back to organizing and figuring things out, the deceivers came back and proclaimed themselves Gods to us by simply using technology once used by ourselves. Telling us all kinds rules and regulations in which they are law, you do not listen, well we kill you and your family kinda thing. They did this Worldwide in various time frames, finally resulting in chaos and divide amongst us. The cherry being installing the one God principle (Monotheism) based on truth/principle from before but laced with lies. Creating the tenth Serifot, iso the 9, not only placing Humans outside the understanding of 9 but also introducing the principle of Self enrichment in order to ensure further divide (asking "god" for personal enrichment, Source is not working this way). Destroying the principle of the 1st race, the shavers if you like, including the wiping of the Female Goddess (Old Mother, ANA, Durga, Amaterasu) and proclaiming the one Living and Universal Creator God who we all have to bend down to and thank for all we receive, nothing of which is his to give in the first place, in principle the doctrine of Tau, the Naga Sat An doctrine (destroying Equality, Balance & Harmony).

This entire principle is a closed system. We live, we die, we reincarnate. But, the spark can only be attached to One flesh, so as long as the body remains and the code (dna) is not destroyed we can come back in the body we died in. If we burn ourselves, we are recycled, the code destroyed. In the second post I referred to this war between Good and Evil as one of envy. Death and returning without remembering is part of our punishment for having received the gift of creation. Since we do not have a connection to Source, we keep on bouncing back. Remaining here in Hell, waiting to be freed.

So, no I do not believe Fomenko's timeline or theory.

Obviously I could be wrong about all of it.

Hope this made sense.

Last edited by 9ideon; 19th March 2018 at 10:28.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Valerie Villars (20th March 2018), Vernaianawa (19th March 2018)

26. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Hi Vern,

In case you haven’t had a chance to see these articles by Cameron Day, it’s worth the time to pursue. It helped me begin to weed out a lot of the garbage sites that are solely designed to harvest your energy and alter your cognitive abilities to discern.

Note: emphasis on begin to weed out.
    RunningDeer ♡

Some may find this difficult to understand,...
    "Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker"

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2019), Hym (28th June 2019), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Paula, interesting first article. I haven't gotten to the second one yet.

However, what's really interesting is when had my spiritual awakening, there was this overwhelming knowing I had broken a spell that had been cast on this earth. I'm not saying I'm a savior. We are all our own saviors. But rather, I had personally broken a spell cast over me. It was very weird, strange and beautiful.

Thanks for bumping this one of over 90,000 threads here on Project Avalon.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Hym (28th June 2019), RunningDeer (27th June 2019), ulli (27th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast