+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst 1 9 19 28 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Dark Journalist X-124: Deep State In the HotZone Atlantis Rising
    Scheduled for Apr 22, 2022 8pm ET
    DarkJournalist
    130K subscribers

ATLANTIS RISING
    "The Secret Discovery of Criminal Financier Robert Vesco and His Partner Don Nixon (President Nixon's Nephew) in Cuba! Did Legendary writer Ernest Hemingway leave a Notebook of code about his search for Atlantis based on his mother's close relationship with The Sleeping Prophet Edgar Cayce?"

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (23rd April 2022), Bill Ryan (24th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (23rd April 2022), Inversion (14th May 2022), RunningDeer (22nd April 2022)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

When looking for info about David Jacobs, I found this presentation.

The Extraterrestrial - Human Hybridization Program through the Reptilian Lineage 3-7-22
    LifeNews Published March 7, 2022
    Geraldine Orozco believes there are many aspects to the Hybridization Program, some experiencers may encounter higher vibrational experiences etc. There are also classified programs Geraldine shared in this presentation, such as Extraterrestrial/interdimensional experiences conducted in a controlled environment by means of technology such as aboard craft or interdimensional.

Quote Geraldine Orozco

Presenter / Hybridization Program
    Biography
    GERALDINE OROZCO is an Intuitive DNA Reprogrammer and Ascension Coach. On October 15, 2013 Geraldine experienced a vivid abduction from her bedroom window where she recounts being taken on board a ship and meets tall grays that introduce her to her eight hybrid children. This The next morning she encounters a hypersensitivity to the human electromagnetic field. This discovery initiates a journey to find the truth about what happened.

Her first hypnotherapy, in June 2017, results in the discovery of repeated abductions originating in her childhood. She recounts her abductions through her regressions in which she brings forth information regarding the universe and ancient DNA alterations here on planet earth that operate to control the population through hidden government manipulations.

But her journey does not end there. Geraldine undergoes 4 additional regression, Nov. 10, 2017, Dec 2017, Feb 2018 and March 2018 in which she goes deep into each abduction and the history of the universe in order to understand the reason behind the hybridization program here on and off the earth and how they operate the program among humans. Geraldine goes deep into understanding the purpose of Ascension with the utilization of the human technology and DNA information for their ongoing harvest of energy within the Intelligent Universe.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vu45zr

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (23rd April 2022), Inversion (14th May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd April 2022)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    When looking for info about David Jacobs, I found this presentation.

The Extraterrestrial - Human Hybridization Program through the Reptilian Lineage 3-7-22
    LifeNews Published March 7, 2022
    Geraldine Orozco believes there are many aspects to the Hybridization Program, some experiencers may encounter higher vibrational experiences etc. There are also classified programs Geraldine shared in this presentation, such as Extraterrestrial/interdimensional experiences conducted in a controlled environment by means of technology such as aboard craft or interdimensional.

Quote Geraldine Orozco

Presenter / Hybridization Program
    Biography
    GERALDINE OROZCO is an Intuitive DNA Reprogrammer and Ascension Coach. On October 15, 2013 Geraldine experienced a vivid abduction from her bedroom window where she recounts being taken on board a ship and meets tall grays that introduce her to her eight hybrid children. This The next morning she encounters a hypersensitivity to the human electromagnetic field. This discovery initiates a journey to find the truth about what happened.

Her first hypnotherapy, in June 2017, results in the discovery of repeated abductions originating in her childhood. She recounts her abductions through her regressions in which she brings forth information regarding the universe and ancient DNA alterations here on planet earth that operate to control the population through hidden government manipulations.

But her journey does not end there. Geraldine undergoes 4 additional regression, Nov. 10, 2017, Dec 2017, Feb 2018 and March 2018 in which she goes deep into each abduction and the history of the universe in order to understand the reason behind the hybridization program here on and off the earth and how they operate the program among humans. Geraldine goes deep into understanding the purpose of Ascension with the utilization of the human technology and DNA information for their ongoing harvest of energy within the Intelligent Universe.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vu45zr
    I am bumping this video with several observations. Natalie wondered what it had to do with DJ. IMO it is a sound investment to look at different sources of POV on his topics.

This is asking for the need to think deeply about hybrids. This beautiful woman with HUGE eyes would appeal to DJ and maybe she expresses a great deal of Hybrid structure? I think her presentation tried to explain some things which I am not able to verify.

The end game for humanity depends on how WE can access our larger expression of potential. I recommend watching

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (24th April 2022), Bill Ryan (24th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), onawah (24th April 2022), RunningDeer (24th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #364
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Delight,
    Daniel Liszt has Facebook pages under his given name and under "Dark Journalist", if you would like to send him some links about Geraldine Orzoco to see if he would be interested.
    I haven't watched any of her videos as yet, so I can't offer an opinion, but I will just say that I have known 2 hybrids myself, and neither of them were reconciled to the way in which they had been manipulated.
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I am bumping this video with several observations. Natalie wondered what it had to do with DJ. IMO it is a sound investment to look at different sources of POV on his topics.

This is asking for the need to think deeply about hybrids. This beautiful woman with HUGE eyes would appeal to DJ and maybe she expresses a great deal of Hybrid structure? I think her presentation tried to explain some things which I am not able to verify.

The end game for humanity depends on how WE can access our larger expression of potential. I recommend watching
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (25th April 2022), RunningDeer (24th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #365
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-125: Mystery School Message Gurdjieff & Ouspensky World in Crisis
    1,687 watching now Started streaming 43 minutes ago
    4/29/22

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th April 2022), Bill Ryan (30th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (30th April 2022), RunningDeer (30th April 2022), Spiral (30th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #366
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Peggy Noonan, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist with the Wall Street Journal was mentioned in DJ's last episode, this article in particular:
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/putin-r...ht-11651176309
    (It's behind a paywall however--if someone has a Wall Street Journal subscrition, perhaps they will copy it for us here.)
    Putin Really May Break the Nuclear Taboo in Ukraine
    DJ also connect the dots between the Ukraine situation, the food shortages, the new "Ministry of Truth", etc and what that all leads to.
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1496307
    Last edited by onawah; 30th April 2022 at 20:30.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (30th April 2022), aoibhghaire (30th April 2022), Bill Ryan (30th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), RunningDeer (30th April 2022), Spiral (30th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #367
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist Special Report: Deep State Ministry of (Un) Truth: UFOs Censorship & Surveillance
    4,324 views Streamed live 106 minutes ago 5/3/22
    DarkJournalist
    131K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th May 2022), Bill Ryan (4th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), Inversion (4th May 2022), RunningDeer (4th May 2022), Spiral (8th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #368
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Eighth Sphere Wars Rudolf Steiner Ahriman Warning- Dark Journalist X-126
    23,709 views Streamed live on May 6, 2022
    DarkJournalist
    131K subscribers

THE WAR OF ALL AGAINST ALL
    "Join us as Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt reveals the deep work of Austrian Scholar and Mystic Rudolf Steiner and his Anthroposophy which warns of the arrival of a virtual reality realm called "The Eighth Sphere." Are Secret Societies arranging political conditions on Earth and in Space for perpetual war to prepare for the arrival of a different order of life through a lower astral being Steiner calls "Ahriman"?"

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (9th May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (10th May 2022), Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), ClearWater (9th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2022), Spiral (8th May 2022), Yoda (14th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #369
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I always find DJ's shows of interest, but I don't always agree with him (or with Gigi Young).
    In the last show (posted just above) DJ refers to the theory that the Moon was once a part of Earth, which Theosophists held with.
    There is no scientific evidence of this, in fact, there are elements on the Moon that have never been seen on Earth, and so it's much more likely that it came from elsewhere, in fact, from a different solar system.
    And there are ancient stories passed down through generations of indigenous people of a time when the Moon arrived into it's present orbit.
    The fact that it does not rotate the way other moons do, but has one side always facing the Earth, and that it is just far enough away to block the Sun completely during an eclipse, are not typical characteristics of other moons.
    Belief systems are tricky things, and can dupe us into silliness, no matter how credible the sources may seem.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th May 2022 at 06:03.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (9th May 2022), Bill Ryan (9th May 2022), ClearWater (9th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (10th May 2022), RunningDeer (9th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #370
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I always find DJ's shows of interest, but I don't always agree with him (or with Gigi Young).
    In the last show (posted just above) DJ refers to the theory that the Moon was once a part of Earth, which Theosophists held with.
    There is no scientific evidence of this, in fact, there are elements on the Moon that have never been seen on Earth, and so it's much more likely that it came from elsewhere, in fact, from a different solar system.
    And there are ancient stories passed down through generations of indigenous people of a time when the Moon arrived into it's present orbit.
    The fact that it does not rotate the way other moons do, but has one side always facing the Earth, and that it is just far enough away to block the Sun completely during an eclipse, are not
    typical characteristics of other moons.
    Belief systems are tricky things, and can dupe us into silliness, no matter how credible the sources may seem.
    Onawah, your post stretched my brain a little. In your conclusion, are you questioning your own belief systems?

The thing about the Earth-direction spin-lock seems adequately explained by Science’s ~”tidal” whatever. About the difference (have not checked this), Neptune is laying on it’s side (for Heaven’s sakes, hehe).

But, the more I think about how we (humans) have the power to create, and the more I learn about our ET brethren, the more I am willing to give wacky origin-theories some percentage credence. ~8)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), RunningDeer (9th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #371
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The belief system I question is the one that DJ and Gigi ascribe to, which was widely held among Theosophists.

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    The fact that it does not rotate the way other moons do, but has one side always facing the Earth, and that it is just far enough away to block the Sun completely during an eclipse, are not
    typical characteristics of other moons.
    Onawah, your post stretched my brain a little. In your conclusion, are you questioning your own belief systems?

The thing about the Earth-direction spin-lock seems adequately explained by Science’s ~”tidal” whatever. About the difference (have not checked this), Neptune is laying on it’s side (for Heaven’s sakes, hehe).

But, the more I think about how we (humans) have the power to create, and the more I learn about our ET brethren, the more I am willing to give wacky origin-theories some percentage credence. ~8)
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (9th May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (9th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th May 2022), RunningDeer (9th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #372
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Dark Journalist X-125: Mystery School Message Gurdjieff & Ouspensky World in Crisis
    1,687 watching now Started streaming 43 minutes ago
    4/29/22

During this episode Daniel read a passage from this book "Talks with a Devil" by '4th Way master' , P.D. Ouspensky. I've found a pdf version of the book and downloaded it. It even has searchable text, so I found the area of the book where the passage was taken from.

My interest in this passage relates to what Juan O'Savin said in THIS radio interview (at 25 min 14 sec), where he said Eve may have had children by different fathers, and the Cain line could be the 'other' line.

The passage: "I must also tell you," he continued, "that they were not alone on earth. The earth was inhabited by another race of people, the descendants of animals. But nothing is said in your book about this other race. They were completely in our power and could never get away from us. But we wanted, above all, to subordinate Adam and Eve. Their presence embarrassed us. We could not be sure of anything with them there".

The on-line PDF of the book, "Talks With a Devil" by P.D. Ouspensky
    https://holybooks-lichtenbergpress.n...th-a-Devil.pdf
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th May 2022), ClearWater (10th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), Mercedes (4th October 2022), onawah (10th May 2022), Richter (10th May 2022), RunningDeer (10th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #373
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gigi Young Mars Musk Nazis & The UFO File
    2,110 watching now Premiere in progress. 5/13/22
    DarkJournalist
    131K subscribers

( I found the insights that Gigi shared in this episode to be extremely valuable, and the best info from her that I've heard. Some of the best info I've heard from anyone in a while, in fact, and DJ's contributions were excellent as well. )

"Join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt for this Special Breakthrough Interview with Esoteric Researcher and Intuitive Gigi Young. Gigi goes deep on how a Secret Mars Cult has been planning a Space Government through a Transhumanist Takeover using Dominant Technology Companies as a front for their covert plans."

DJ & Gigi Go Deep On These Topics:
    UFO File
    Space Government
    Mars Cult
    Elon Musk
    The Eighth Sphere
    Transhumanism
    Nazi Mythology
    Mystery Schools

Last edited by onawah; 14th May 2022 at 02:48.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2022), Harmony (14th May 2022), RunningDeer (14th May 2022), Yoda (14th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #374
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I listened to as much as I can stomach of last night's Dark Journalist with Gigi Young.

They take “truths,” “half-truths” and “outright bull****” and weave them together in a tapestry of cosmic intrigue which accomplishes the same thing Wilcock’s methodology achieves.

It’s the same formula albeit a little more subtle with regards to scaring the **** out of people.

If you are just here to ride out your life with nothing but pure distractoconspiratainment, keep watching his shows.

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), eagle0027 (15th May 2022), Hym (9th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #375
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Daniel Liszt's frequent guests have included Catherine Austin Fitts, Dr. Joseph Farrell, Dr. Peter Dale Scott and many other luminaries such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Paulina Zelitsky, Elana Freeland, John W Warner IV, Douglas Caddy, Graham Hancock, Linda Moulton Howe and Project Avalon's Bill Ryan himself, who have appeared on DJ's show, consistently and for many years.
    The list of credible information sources he is in touch with behind the scenes is much more extensive.
    Gigi Young also has a huge base of students, fans and followers including Catherine Austin Fitts, who is no fool.
    While the number of followers is not always an indicator of the quality of the information being disseminated, DJ's followers and guests are on a much different level than someone like David Wilcock (at least, since he lost his way some years ago.)
    For more about DJ see:

Regarding Elon, it's probably too early to tell, but I would posit that he is smarter than the average graduate of Klaus Schwab's Economic Forum school, and that is why he is taking on Twitter.
    It will give him a much larger fan base, and likely many more misinformed sleepers who will be eager to buy Musk's Neuralink, connecting their brains to computers, paving the way to more Transhumanism.

Also posted here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1498207
    Last edited by onawah; 14th May 2022 at 20:04.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), Hym (9th June 2022), Inversion (14th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th May 2022), RunningDeer (14th May 2022), Spiral (14th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #376
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    I listened to as much as I can stomach of last night's Dark Journalist with Gigi Young.
    Could you elaborate a little on your observations?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (15th May 2022), Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), Chester (15th May 2022), Chip (19th May 2022), RunningDeer (15th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #377
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Daniel Liszt's frequent guests have included Catherine Austin Fitts, Dr. Joseph Farrell, Dr. Peter Dale Scott and many other luminaries such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Paulina Zelitsky, Elana Freeland, John W Warner IV, Douglas Caddy, Graham Hancock, Linda Moulton Howe and Project Avalon's Bill Ryan himself, who have appeared on DJ's show, consistently and for many years.
    The list of credible information sources he is in touch with behind the scenes is much more extensive.
    Gigi Young also has a huge base of students, fans and followers including Catherine Austin Fitts, who is no fool.
    While the number of followers is not always an indicator of the quality of the information being disseminated, DJ's followers and guests are on a much different level than someone like David Wilcock (at least, since he lost his way some years ago.)
    For more about DJ see:

Regarding Elon, it's probably too early to tell, but I would posit that he is smarter than the average graduate of Klaus Schwab's Economic Forum school, and that is why he is taking on Twitter.
    It will give him a much larger fan base, and likely many more misinformed sleepers who will be eager to buy Musk's Neuralink, connecting their brains to computers, paving the way to more Transhumanism.

Also posted here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1498207
    Investigate the works of this man - here
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #378
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm tired of endless posts/videos/etc. about what people need to be "afraid of" and almost zero discussion of solutions.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), Bluegreen (22nd May 2022), Hym (9th June 2022), Mark (25th May 2022), thepainterdoug (12th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #379
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    I'm tired of endless posts/videos/etc. about what people need to be "afraid of" and almost zero discussion of solutions.
    OK, Thanks.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), Chip (19th May 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), Hym (9th June 2022), TravelerJim (16th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #380
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist Special Report UFO File Wars CIA Threat Games
    2,066 watching now Started streaming 100 minutes ago 5/17/22
    DarkJournalist
    131K subscribers

"Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt goes deep on CIA Attempts to create a UFO Threat Narrative in Senate Intelligence Hearings on UFOS

X-Steganography
    An obscure naming system for moving Black Aerospace Projects through Government Agencies

X-Protect
    Covert Intelligence/Aerospace Group that Controls the UFO File

UFO
    Unidentified Flying Objects

UAP
    Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

ASRO
    Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office

AOIMSG
    Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group "

Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), holcaul (18th May 2022), mountain_jim (19th May 2022), RunningDeer (18th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst 1 9 19 28 LastLast