+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 28 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Transcript for C.A. Fitts' & Dark Journalist's discussion re Technocrat Takeover
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...crat-takeover/
    (the video is embedded above in post #267)

"Catherine Austin Fitts joins Dark Journalist to discuss the latest issue of the Solari Report, which outlines the dangers of the Great Reset agenda and the technocratic takeover by a Globalist syndicate that’s consolidating power on Earth.

She says, “Biden’s job is to destroy all independent producers, period. Because that’s how you know if you can switch everybody from being an independent producer to getting a government check. Then you’ve got them.

“So, their goal is to create mass-dependency and shift to transhumanism and technocracy. And it’s that simple. It’s really that simple. It’s that obvious…

“One of the reasons to get rid of Trump was the pushback on China. It did push back on them and that’s why I think there’s been a tremendous effort both by the Chinese and the Globalists to do something about Populism.

“And it’s not Trump that they’re after. They’re out to kill the independent producer. They want total central control of all production and labor and they want to integrate humans into the robotics labor force and they would rather just give everybody an independent income so everybody has to sit down and shut up and do exactly what they say; no independent producers, no people owning the intellectual capital and the operations to give them trouble.

“So, we’re watching the boot come down on independent economic ability.”

DOD TRAITORS

Daniel Liszt: Trump’s first moves, post-Election Night were to fire the Defense Secretary, one and to remove other people at Homeland Security and shift around people at the Pentagon, including elevating General Tata, who has spoken about intelligence interference and military work. What’s going on there?

Catherine Austin Fitts: I don’t have the evidence of what has happened but when I saw Esper’s response to Trump, suggesting that we send in troops to deal with the riots, it looked to me like he was part of the group or in-the-know for the negotiation of the contracts to send the rioters in the first place…

In other words, what I submit we were watching was a real estate acquisition plan and I think you had a multiple-layered op, of people being sent across state lines…to go in and do what they were doing and when you saw how the mainstream and the establishment freaked when Trump said, “Let’s do something that really stops them,” Esper looked like the guy who had negotiated a contract to have them all do that.

And now, with Trump suggesting he send in soldiers to stop them, you could see he had a major contracting problem. In other words, the the guys who’ve been paid to go wreck the place just saying, “Wait a minute…our scope of work doesn’t include having real soldiers with real guns trying to stop us.”

OPPORTUNITY ZONES = REAL ESTATE ACQUISITION PLAN AFTER ENGINEERED COLLAPSE OF “NON-ESSENTIAL” BUSINESSES

Catherine Austin Fitts: That whole world of establishment figures, their whole SmartGrid/real estate acquisition/Opportunity Zone plan, I think depended on clearing those places and if you look at how Esper reacted, he looked to me like a man who was in on the deal. Now that’s just pure high-octane speculation…

I think Trump was truly shocked. I don’t think he realized Barr and the Department of Justice had the ability – you know, when you’re financing people to cross state boundaries to engage in arson and felonies, the Department of Justice has jurisdiction. They could shut that down and they didn’t.

Daniel Liszt: Do you think that could have just been political expediency?

Catherine Austin Fitts: No. And I’ll tell you why. If you read Dillon Read & Co. Inc. and the Aristocracy of Stock Profits, my online book, in 1994, Senator Biden passed the Omnibus Crime Bill of 1994, creating the economic basis for the private prison industry.

The private prisons were then off and running, doing IPOs, raising capital and everybody was licking their chops about all the real estate clearings you could do when you dropped in the SWAT teams and rounded up all the kids and stuff them in prison.

This is a huge real estate play. One of the biggest was in DC and the Republicans and the Democrats were in on the real estate acquisition all together with Katie Graham, who even describes the real estate opportunity in African-American Washington in her biography. Thank you, Katie for making it obvious where The Washington Post stood on all of this.

So, you had Republicans and Democrats, alike – thank you, Joe Biden – it’s all part of the drugs…but it was a real estate acquisition plan and the problem with it was you were rounding up kids who were either entrapped with the drugs you were bringing in or who were just innocent, walking down the street. You know, they had the misfortune of being poor and Black and walking down the street and you’re rounding them up and putting them in slave labor camps.

“Let’s not use the fancy words, “private prisons”. These were slave labor camps and…I tell the whole story and document it and document how much money everybody was using on it, wasting taxpayers resources. This was a big financial engineering and big money, big profits.

So if you look at how that worked, it looks to me like Joe Biden and his friends are doing the same thing and it’s bipartisan. So, there’s no way that goes down and Bill Barr does nothing unless you got plenty of Republican money in there, too.

So my expectation is, if you unpack the money, it’s both sides. And remember, Kamala Harris is very clear: “Oh, the riots are going to continue.” I’m sure they are because, you know, those tech billionaires need to roll their profits over into Opportunity Zones tax shelters.

Every day, I get these marketings of Opportunity Zone funds and they are promising expected internal rates of returns on the projects that are absolutely fantastic. In a low-interest rate environment where how are you going to get those?

Well, if you can just declare – take Minneapolis, take Lake Street, going across the middle of Minneapolis. If you can just declare all those businesses non-essential, shut them down, destroy their cash flows and then come in and burn them out of their buildings, that’s a real estate acquisition plan.

VOTER FRAUD, THE REVELATION OF THE METHOD & THE COVIDIAN CULT

Daniel Liszt: Catherine, of course you grew up in Philadelphia. Does this rampant voter fraud that took place there, to swing the state to Biden seem beyond business-as-usual, on some level?…

Catherine Austin Fitts: So, I think part of the occult trick was to make it so obvious and so in-your-face, that it’s all part of the Covidian Cult, this is all part of getting you to pretend to an official reality that makes no scientific sense and has no basis in fact.

So now, in addition to pretending that the Magic Virus™ is going to kill us all, we’re going to pretend that Biden and Harris have been elected.

THE GREAT RESET = THE INDEPENDENT PRODUCER APOCALYPSE

Daniel Liszt: Let’s talk about the Reset regime, this global syndicate that has some interesting plans, shall we say, laid out at the World Economic Forum, where are their technocrat plans headed and how do we describe their direction at this point?

Catherine Austin Fitts: They are on a tear to wipe out and destroy all the independent producers and the Middle Class. They they want to move to the next phase, so they want to end any pretense of democratic process and go to Technocracy and so, COVID-19 is designed to basically, if you’re an independent enterprise of any kind, other than maybe a liquor store, you are deemed non-essential and shut down.

And that includes the small farm, because they want to centralize control of the food system and so, you don’t want to brook any more difficulty…you’re ready for the independent producer apocalypse – and that’s what Biden and Harris are going to try and do, if they get in.

Daniel Liszt: They’re part of a global process, these two, because…they’re going into these lockdowns in Europe and the UK and all that and they’ve destroyed any kind of democratic semblance in Australia, for example.

KAMALA HARRIS IS AN “ATTACK POODLE”

Catherine Austin Fitts: So, I would say they are not part of a global process…I used to call them “Attack Poodles”. Their job is to do whatever they’re told, in exchange for pet treats. So, if you’ve ever seen a poodle looking for their you know their little Milk Bone or that treat?

So, I don’t think these people are people who think. They’re people who, they take an order, like a ticket-taker and then they go implement. And they’re thrilled to be chosen by Mr Global and they’re eager to work their way up the ladder. Franklin Sanders used to say, “They pine for the treats of the tapeworm.”

And you used to see this, I would be dealing with someone on a sort of rational basis and then they get the call from the executive committee at the CFR or someplace like that and suddenly, it was like they’d lost their mind.

They were so thrilled that Rockefeller called them and they would do everything they were asked without thinking and it was because they were so eager – it’s so funny, because everybody thinks money’s a big incentive – but social inclusion and social prestige in our society, it’s remarkable to watch and you watch Kamala Harris over the last two months and she’s just so happy to be in the room, to be invited to be in the room. She’s like, “I’m in the room! I’m in the room! I’m in the room!”

These are not people with any power of their own. They’re invited to be the designated representative to go do this and that.

IF BIDEN WINS…

Daniel Liszt: Well, we have two processes going on really it’s the election and the COVID Presidency they’re trying to install. All the things that they’ve been doing to create this kind of lockdown atmosphere, taking over the population with all these restrictions. Both of these things, together if Biden were to get in – what will we be looking at in 2021?

Catherine Austin Fitts: OK, so the important question is – because you have both the White House and the Senate – so, who controls the Senate and who controls the White House? And we’ve got the seats in Georgia open, so it’s still not decided who controls the Senate –

Daniel Liszt: Favoring Republicans, currently.

Catherine Austin Fitts: So, so our possibilities are all-Democrat, all-Republican or hybrid, with the Republicans controlling the Senate and the Democrats controlling the White House and those are three very different scenarios. And it’s important to remember that.

Now, let’s look at the all-Democrats scenario. Two things are going to happen. An all-Democrat scenario means you get a gigantic stimulus bill, which buys all the employees in the country out of the independent producer system, so they can shut down the independent producers and get everybody dependent on government money.

And then, it means that the SDRs from the IMF, $3 trillion will be approved by the Senate, which means the IMF can run around the world and buy up everybody, globally who’s been slammed by COVID-19 into the Bill Gates identity, Mark of the Beast system, OK?

And then, you’re full-on transhumanism – and you watch – Biden’s going to try and be part of implementing a global mask mandate that says you’ve got to wear masks 24/7. They’re probably going to require you to wear them when you go to sleep (laughs).

So, you can’t even make this up but it’s going to be full-on cold. Now, I have to tell you, I just discovered I don’t know why I didn’t discover them sooner, because I love him so much, as CJ Hopkins. I read his stuff. I found it, because the subscribers sent me a link to the Covidian Cult, which is one of the most insightful articles written about the whole COVID-19.

THE WAR ON POPULISM

Catherine Austin Fitts: For those of you listening, you can find it at his website, the ConsentFactory but if you go back and read his writings, basically what he says and it’s very clear:

The global ruling class realized in 2016 they had a problem and that was that no one was enjoying their system, except them. Right?

And what he describes is, they then turned on the Shriek-o-Meter, to basically do everything they could to attack the Populists and Trump. They had to get rid of Trump – but it’s much bigger than getting rid of Trump – it’s getting rid of the base that can keep producing support for populist candidates…

Nothing can be done until we have a significant shift in consciousness. I’m always saying, “If we can
    face it, God can fix it but we have to be willing to bring transparency about how the money works, county-by-county, state-by-state and the Federal Government – I mean, this is the source of inequality.

If you come into Solari, I have a new review of CJ Hopkins’ book on essays, the ‘War on Populism’ and in it, I republish a wonderful graph that Charles H Smith put up in his latest article and it shows inequality by country and US is massively the leader.

And what I say in this review is basically, it is the operation of the central bank-treasury function, that is the source of 99.9% of our inequality. In other words, we are using the Federal Government and taxpayers’ resources to engineer inequality and we’re running it outside the law, OK? And that is the source of inequality.

Today, the CFR’s just put out a new article by a professor from MIT, ‘Your Neck of the Woods’, that said, “We don’t quite know where inequality is coming from.” And I almost wrote back to him and said, “You know, David Rubinstein is the chairman of Council on Foreign Relations. He knows where it came from, because Carlyle was a huge beneficiary of it. So go get David to explain to you where inequality comes from and why his cost of capital at Carlyle is zero percent and the average American is paying 16% to 17% on their credit card. David can explain it to you.”

We have to bring transparency to the Federal credit mechanism and the fact that it’s being managed outside the law and then how that relates to how the money works in every one of our 3,100 counties.

#1 PROBLEM IN AMERICA IS MIND CONTROL

Catherine Austin Fitts: And if you can get 10 of the American people to sit down and say, “OK, I’m ready to roll up my sleeves and go to work, re-engineering the money,” something can happen. But it can’t happen unless you first turn on the lights – and that’s a big problem, Daniel, because I would submit to you, the Number One problem in America right now, as it looks to me is Mind Control.

The competitive edge of the leadership group is they have done an incredible job of taking mind control and moving it out of the Manchurian Candidate world and into the “I’m-on-my-cell-phone-zombie-trance-world.” Because the average American cannot connect the dots and they are addicted to watching the Shriek-o-Meter.

Daniel Liszt: This is a major problem and the mind control gets into every area; everything from entertainment to politics to, you know ideas about freedom and civil rights; the idea that civil rights now constitutes an eight-year-old kid choosing his own gender. This is this is maybe a good snapshot example of this.

FASB 56 & THE MISSING TRILLIONS

Daniel Liszt: But…I want to nail this missing trillions aspect. For two decades, you’ve come up with incredible background in these agencies of missing funds and the amounts that you actually tabulate, there’s like a proven amount and then there’s amount that you kind of speculate is out there.

The amount you speculate is out there is about $60 trillion and the proven amount that you’ve come up with so far is $21 trillion.

Catherine Austin Fitts: Well, thec undocumentable adjustments in Federal accounts is $21 trillion. The amount lent or given during the bailouts is $24 to $29 trillion. Those two numbers, together, that’s what puts you at $50 trillion.

The 24-to-29 was an estimate done by the Levy Institute but it fits with the numbers we did during the bailouts, so I’m pretty confident – and I think the TARP Inspector General mentioned 24 to 29 trillion – so those two are documented by government numbers.

But here’s the thing: those numbers depend on a system that refuses to obey the laws related to financial audits, financial accounting and disclosure. And if you were doing business with the company that, for 20-plus years refused to obey the law regarding accounting and finance, I dare say you wouldn’t trust anything they say!

Now, in addition to that $50 trillion that we know, we have beyond that, indication of massive securities fraud using Treasuries and government Mortgage-Backed Securities.

But then in addition, we have, if you come to missingmoney.solari.com, we have a series of seven articles on the different laws related to Federal credit mechanism, including the Black Budget classification laws and on FASB 56.

So FASB Statement 56 was adopted in 2018 by Trump and both sides of of the House and Senate – totally bipartisan. And that FASB 56 was a neat accounting trick that took the entire US Government finances completely dark, OK?

Daniel Liszt: So, if someone wanted to go in there and audit it from an independent point of view, those numbers are no longer accessible.

Catherine Austin Fitts: No – they’re no longer meaningful. If I can move out of the accounts anything I want, without telling you who did it, who decided what it did, where it went, what it was, what’s not in there, then the documents that I give you are totally meaningless. They mean nothing, because I can do that I can do that at 24 agencies and 156 related entities.

So we just published a new article by Dr Skidmore it’s called ‘FASB Statement 56 and the Classification Laws’. If you come into solari.com, it’s right under “What’s New” on the Homepage and what he describes is when you combine this with the National Intelligence Director has the power to waive SEC provisions for any private company.

So, I can take a hundred of the banks and contractors who do business with the Federal Government, I can waive their obligation to comply with SEC laws related to disclosure and then I can pump into them as much money as I want through FASB 56, secretly using taxpayer resources but reporting nothing.

I can break the law all day long. It’s infinite money for private armies – of the kind that are being dropped into almost every American city to burn Americans out of their businesses and homes.

So once you did that, what you’re saying is there is absolutely no way when you look at the US securities market of knowing what’s real or not.

Since October 2018. So, while everybody was worrying about Brett Kavanaugh’s childhood sex life, Nancy and Mitch McConnell and Schumer and Trump and Mulvaney were basically adopting FASB Statement 56.

Now if that money was the money that engineered the election fraud, Trump has only himself to blame. The Trump administration did that. They did that.

Now, let me just mention one other thing. So, there are two pieces of information you know you know Joseph and I love to do “unanswered questions”…

So, one of them is this year, Jeff Bezos sold $10 billion of stock and Buffett at Berkshire Hathaway bought back. And he’s always been opposed to buybacks. He bought back at $9 billion of stock, thus giving $9 billion to some of his top largest investors, presumably. So that’s $19 billion from Bezos and Buffett, right? Where did that money go?

Where did it go? So, yes, I want to know where the $21 trillion went, but I’ll bet you, if you wanted to find that $21 trillion, knowing where that $19 billion went would really help a lot!…

NWO VS. LIVING THINGS

Daniel Liszt: There’s a kind of shock and awe that we’re seeing, that’s being deployed by the Globalist syndicate. How do you see this all playing out?

Catherine Austin Fitts: Right now, we have two different visions and one vision is a vision of life and living things, where we are connecting and resonating electromagnetically with all life, with the birds, with the trees, with each other.

What they’re trying to implement is a system where life is not allowed to resonate; you’ve got to social-distance you’ve got to wear a mask, your body’s got to be filled with little things that allow you to be a receiver, you’ve got to walk around with your surveillance device and be mind-controlled and they’re trying to break all life down into something that can resonate with their machine and can be hooked up on the AI and software and it can teach the robots how to do all the human jobs.

Basically, they’re trying to take all the connections in life and put a toll booth between them and re-circuit the thing into their machine. Now, if you look at the design of what they’re trying to do, it’s hard for most people, because if you understand life, it’s so psychopathic. It’s unbelievable. And you got to give him credit, because the hubris is off-the-charts.

But that’s what it’s about and so, ultimately, part of the issue of sovereignty is not just our physical body sovereign, our mind sovereign but is our electromagnetic space sovereign. Because a lot of the manipulation is working through this. They are trying to assert electromagnetic control of our body and our intelligence.

Daniel Liszt: …through injecting nanoparticles, through dropping particles in chemtrails, through different types of systems…

Catherine Austin Fitts: But I think they’re prototyping…I think they’re trying lots of different stuff. If you come into Solari.com, after you log in, we have something called “Dr Gates’s Creepy Technology Database” and during the year, all the creepy technology that and all the announcements, we just throw it into Dr Gates’s Creepy Technology Database and it’s astonishing.

If you look at the State of the Currencies, I have a section called “Human Ingestibles and Injections”, and it’s got a summary of a lot of the big different kind of creepy technology they’re they’re trying.

Because, if you if you say, “OK, well this is the Mark of the Beast system”, the question is, “OK, which technology are they going to use?” and I don’t think they know. I think they’re going to try lots of different things and and I don’t underestimate the ability they have of sort of killing us while they’re prototyping this, so this is a possibility.

We’ve never seen experimentation…If you look at the allegations of human experimentation done by the Germans during World War II, it doesn’t hold a candle to this. You’re talking about massive poisoning – human experimentation on the entire global population."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #262
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

United States vs The Deep State
    17,637 views 12/14/20

(Re legal issues concerning the POTUS election, Covid, the lockdown, etc. how the Deep State is trying to take over. )

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (1st January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (15th December 2020), Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Harmony (19th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Millie Weaver Deep State Psyops: Trump Brennan and The UFO File/ Dark Journalist
    13,889 views•Streamed live 5 hours ago
    DarkJournalist
    106K subscribers

(Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge will probably have an overview of this soon, and I will post it here. )
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (1st January 2021), Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Harmony (19th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd January 2021), norman (19th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #264
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NORTHCOM COG Vs. The Constitution Dark Journalist Special Report:
    33 waiting•Scheduled for Dec 29, 2020 8PM EST
    DarkJournalist
    106K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (1st January 2021), aoibhghaire (31st December 2020), Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd January 2021)

9. Link to Post #265
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump CIA COG & The Shadow of the UFO File
    Dark Journalist Special LiveStream Update 12/31/20
    Election 2021 and January 6th Event

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (1st January 2021), aoibhghaire (31st December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    English
    Thanks

X Year One: COG Secret Control Communications Network
    #XSeries #COG #ContinuityofGovernment #JFK
    TONIGHT 9PM EST 1/8/21 Dark Journalist Special LiveStream:
    Join us for Live Q&A
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (9th January 2021), Bill Ryan (9th January 2021), gord (9th January 2021), onevoice (9th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #267
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist Special Report: Censorship Person X-Steganography Reveal
    23,409 views•Streamed live 22 hours ago 1/15/21
    108K subscribers

WATCH THE NEW DARK JOURNALIST DOCUMENTARY X-PROTECT: UFO FILE ASSASSINS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S8G_...

Special Breakthrough Documentary with Stunning Details You've Never Heard Before!

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/DarkJournalist
    @darkjournalist

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/DarkJournalist

The Dark Journalist X SERIES:
    https://darkjournalist.com/xmaster.php "

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (20th January 2021), Bill Ryan (17th January 2021), Harmony (20th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #268
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist: X Crisis in World Affairs
    11,130 views 1/19/21
    DarkJournalist
    108K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (21st January 2021), aoibhghaire (22nd January 2021), Bill Ryan (20th January 2021), Franny (1st February 2021), Harmony (20th January 2021), mountain_jim (22nd January 2021)

17. Link to Post #269
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Joseph Farrell - Aftermath: Emergency Powers And Earth Changes!
    15,156 views•Jan 26, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    109K subscribers

As reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-...earth-changes/

"Joseph Farrell weighs in with Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt on the post-inaugural landscape and how Joe Biden’s 30+ Executive Orders issued in less than a week in office, compounded by the incoming Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021 (DTPA) being tabled by Congress is an ominous parallel to Adolf Hitler’s legislation-by-decree (dictatorship), which was further bolstered by a change in the oath taken by German armed forces.

“One of the first things Hitler did when he gained power was to oversee the passage of the Enabling Act, which consolidated the roles of the German Presidency with the Premiership of the Reich, so that all functions of the state cohered in him.”

In the US system, this would roughly equate to coalescing the roles of President, Vice-President and the Speaker of the House into one.

Farrell says, the next thing the Enabling Act did, “And I’m just waiting for this to come through, Daniel…is the change in the oath that the German armed forces took…what Hitler did was institute a new oath…the oath was changed from an oath to the state or to the nation to a personal oath of fealty to Hitler, himself…

“As you’ve pointed out, we’ve had our ‘Reichstag Fire’, with the ‘storming’ of the Capitol…and now we have this Domestic Terrorism Bill, which looks to me, if not an American ‘Enabling Act’, at least a step in that direction.” "
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (2nd February 2021), Bill Ryan (27th January 2021), Blastolabs (31st January 2021), Franny (1st February 2021), gord (27th January 2021), mountain_jim (28th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #270
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist - Dr. Joseph Farrell: Secret Systems and Hidden Forces
    28,683 views•Jan 29, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    109K subscribers

"Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt Presents Part Two of his
    Special Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell -
    Aftermath: Secret Systems and Hidden Forces!
    UFOs
    Nikola Tesla
    Deep Politics
    Secret Finance
    Transhumanism
    Advanced Technology"

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (2nd February 2021), Bill Ryan (1st February 2021), Franny (1st February 2021), mountain_jim (1st February 2021)

21. Link to Post #271
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

Let me point out that in discussing the US coup d'etat of 1963, Joseph Farrell (above) mentions the documentary named "Evidence of Revision" ... to "watch it, it's good".

Effectively, it tells a long story, pulling together historic but not widely seen news clips, interview clips etc. regarding the John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, and Martin Luther King assassinations, and Vietnam war. Linden Johnson and Herbert Hoover are not surprisingly highlighted.

The sequential (remastered) segments of the documentary:

1. https://www.bitchute.com/video/LsUGllQS5H71/
    2. https://www.bitchute.com/video/WLKDj0sSneO8/
    3. https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OF4nNbqHZfh/
    4. https://www.bitchute.com/video/2NkCAk8h9CKH/
    5. https://www.bitchute.com/video/eerxS27aOLIl/
    6. https://www.bitchute.com/video/4VBYW58G6EHn/

Also, both talk about the possibility of a cosmic event. That's been on my mind lately in terms of a conceivably planned unifying event.
    Last edited by Alecs; 5th February 2021 at 06:05.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2021), gord (5th February 2021), Harmony (5th February 2021), onawah (6th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Alecs (here)
    Let me point out that in discussing the US coup d'etat of 1963, Joseph Farrell (above) mentions the documentary named "Evidence of Revision" ... to "watch it, it's good".

Effectively, it tells a long story, pulling together historic but not widely seen news clips, interview clips etc. regarding the John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, and Martin Luther King assassinations, and Vietnam war. Linden Johnson and Herbert Hoover are not surprisingly highlighted.

The sequential (remastered) segments of the documentary:

1. https://www.bitchute.com/video/LsUGllQS5H71/
    2. https://www.bitchute.com/video/WLKDj0sSneO8/
    3. https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OF4nNbqHZfh/
    4. https://www.bitchute.com/video/2NkCAk8h9CKH/
    5. https://www.bitchute.com/video/eerxS27aOLIl/
    6. https://www.bitchute.com/video/4VBYW58G6EHn/

Also, both talk about the possibility of a cosmic event. That's been on my mind lately in terms of a conceivably planned unifying event.
    Also, in the Avalon Library, here:

https://avalonlibrary.net/Evidence_o...ocumentary.mp4

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (5th February 2021), Franny (6th February 2021), Harmony (5th February 2021), kudzy (5th February 2021), onawah (6th February 2021), Sirus (5th February 2021), Tintin (5th February 2021), Yoda (5th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #273
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MUST SEE!! Dark Journalist - Gigi Young: UFO Consciousness Ahriman & Mystery Schools Revealed
    7,727 views• Feb 6, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    109K subscribers

"Dark Journalist Special Interview with Esoteric Researcher and Intuitive Coach Gigi Young on UFO Consciousness Ahriman & Mystery School Revelations

MYSTERY SCHOOL WISDOM
    Please join us for this Special Exclusive Interview with Esoteric Researcher and Intuitive Gigi Young on UFO Consciousness & Mystery School Revelations! Gigi connects the dots between the modern day lifting of the veil to the ancient destruction of Atlantis to reveal the dawn of a new society that travels a very different path. She also examines the powerful legacy of the Mystery School Wisdom of Rudolf Steiner's Anthroposphy with his vision of New Jupiter vs the Bitter Moon as two possible evolutionary futures. She explains how this information was sent to help us overcome the challenges we face in the modern Ahrimanic 21st century culture with its worship of Transhumanist materialism!

TOPICS
    UFOs
    Dawn of a New Society
    Consciousness
    Mystery Schools
    Transhumanism
    Esoteric Teaching
    Psychic Experience
    Advanced Technology"

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (27th April 2021), Bill Ryan (6th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (6th February 2021), Franny (6th February 2021), Peter UK (5th April 2021), Zanshin (6th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #274
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    MUST SEE!! Dark Journalist - Gigi Young: UFO Consciousness Ahriman & Mystery Schools Revealed
    7,727 views• Feb 6, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    109K subscribers

"Dark Journalist Special Interview with Esoteric Researcher and Intuitive Coach Gigi Young on UFO Consciousness Ahriman & Mystery School Revelations

MYSTERY SCHOOL WISDOM
    Please join us for this Special Exclusive Interview with Esoteric Researcher and Intuitive Gigi Young on UFO Consciousness & Mystery School Revelations! Gigi connects the dots between the modern day lifting of the veil to the ancient destruction of Atlantis to reveal the dawn of a new society that travels a very different path. She also examines the powerful legacy of the Mystery School Wisdom of Rudolf Steiner's Anthroposphy with his vision of New Jupiter vs the Bitter Moon as two possible evolutionary futures. She explains how this information was sent to help us overcome the challenges we face in the modern Ahrimanic 21st century culture with its worship of Transhumanist materialism!

TOPICS
    UFOs
    Dawn of a New Society
    Consciousness
    Mystery Schools
    Transhumanism
    Esoteric Teaching
    Psychic Experience
    Advanced Technology"

I have to say this is absolutely excellent. I will look at Gigi Youngs material, never heard of her before.
    also dark journalist seems like a good guy, I have never listened to him before.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), mountain_jim (7th February 2021), onawah (7th February 2021), Reinhard (20th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #275
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Joseph Farrell: The Bearer Bonds Mystery: Secret Finance & The UFO File
    25,809 views•Feb 12, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    109K subscribers

"Please join us for Part 3 of a Special Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell on the mysterious story of the Hundred Billion Dollar Bearer Bonds that exposed a secret system of finance that the deep state has used since the end of World War II to manipulate global events! They also explore the enigma of the UFO file and its influence on Government secrecy and the Mystery School predictions of Edgar Cayce and Rudolf Steiner on Earth Changes for the 21st century."

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (15th February 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2021), Bluegreen (3rd March 2021), East Sun (15th February 2021), gord (15th February 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), mountain_jim (18th February 2021), Reinhard (20th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #276
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Censorship vs. Freedom In America 2021
    DarkJournalist
    109K subscribers

Humanity vs. Transhumanism!

"Join Dark Journalist for a special look at the intense censorship push that big tech, the Davos crowd and the corporate media are using to suppress free speech and prevent honest analysis of their plans for control of the global population. DJ also investigates the latest actions of Instagram to ban Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for his truthful presentation of the dangers from Big Pharma and the disturbing announcement of Bill Gates purchasing seed banks all over the world!. "

Last edited by onawah; 16th February 2021 at 23:16.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (17th February 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2021), gord (17th February 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), Hym (2nd March 2021), mountain_jim (18th February 2021), Reinhard (20th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #277
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The State of Emergency Powers
    Dark Journalist Special X Livestream:
    Wednesday February 24, 8PM
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2021), gord (24th February 2021), Harmony (5th March 2021), mountain_jim (25th February 2021), Reinhard (20th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DJ talks about Mt Etna erupting and Edgar Cayce's predictions about it.
    Starting at one hour, 3 minutes into his latest talk (featured just above) "The State of Emergency Powers".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-_65U9UuQ
    Mt. Etna is really blowing its top now. See: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ozjnoUfFqko
    DJ cites volcanic and asteroid activity, the lockdown, and asks is there a connection?
    He, Farrell & Fitts think so, and Cayce predicted that in the 21st Century (in a reading 270-5 from 1936), that if Vesuvius or Pelee become active, then 3 months following that, the southern coast of CA and parts of Nevada and the Great Salt Lake area will experience an inundation of earthquake activity.
    Also mentioned was unrest in Syria and Iraq.
    In a follow-up reading he said there will also be upheavals in the Arctic and Antarctica which will make for eruptions in the torrid areas and will result in a shifting of the poles (magnetic reversal).
    And a lifeline of land will be needed between Greenland and Canada and California.
    DJ mentions in this context the Davis Strait (a northern arm of the Atlantic Ocean that lies north of the Labrador Sea. It lies between mid-western Greenland and Baffin Island in Nunavut, Canada.)
    Cayce said that if there is volcanic activity at Mt. Etna and then in the volcanos in the South Pacific, then that is the signal beginning all the above.
    DJ says he thinks that time has arrived and this will all be covered more in the Hot Zone presentation he will be doing this weekend.

( I don't think I've ever seen an estimation from Cayce as to how long the timeframe is within which all this would take place, and there is controversy as to how long a pole reversal might take.
    I believe scientists say there seem to have been variations in that, from what they have observed of evidence of the timing of such shifts in the past.. .)

But as Dutchsinse says, "Don't be scared, be prepared! " https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse
    Last edited by onawah; 26th February 2021 at 05:17.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), gord (26th February 2021), Harmony (5th March 2021), Hym (2nd March 2021), Peace in Oz (7th March 2021), Reinhard (26th February 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2021), Savannah (4th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #279
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist: Zink In The HotZone - Bimini Atlantis And UFOs
    EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH JOAN ZINK
    WIDOW OF STONES OF ATLANTIS AUTHOR DR. DAVID ZINK

2,821 views•Mar 2, 2021
    110K subscribers

TOPICS:
    HotZone
    Atlantis
    Edgar Cayce
    Bimini Wall
    UFO File
    Tuaoi Stone
    Psychic Archaeology

(More posted here by Exomatrix
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1414184
    Last edited by onawah; 6th March 2021 at 22:07.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2021), gord (3rd March 2021), Harmony (5th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #280
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-Series 100 - The Craze In the HotZone Bimini Atlantis Rising
    10 waiting•Scheduled for Mar 5, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    110K subscribers

"JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL LIVESTREAM FRIDAY MARCH 5TH AT 8PM ON THE 3RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE X-SERIES! LIVE Q&A WITH DJ AND MISS OLVIA"

Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (5th March 2021), Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), Harmony (5th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 28 LastLast