+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 28 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

When might Mt. Vesuvius erupt again?
    Vesuvius Erupts! | How the Earth Was Made (S2, E2) | Full Episode | History
    225,789 views•Nov 14, 2020
    HISTORY
    7.74M subscribers

"Mt Vesuvius is the world's most dangerous volcano, and it threatens three million people. It was responsible for the most famous natural disaster of ancient history, the eruption that destroyed the city of Pompeii, in Season 2, Episode 2, "Vesuvius." #HowtheEarthWasMade"

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    DJ talks about Mt Etna erupting and Edgar Cayce's predictions about it.
    Starting at one hour, 3 minutes into his latest talk (featured just above) "The State of Emergency Powers".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-_65U9UuQ
    Mt. Etna is really blowing its top now. See: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ozjnoUfFqko
    DJ cites volcanic and asteroid activity, the lockdown, and asks is there a connection?
    He, Farrell & Fitts think so, and Cayce predicted that in the 21st Century (in a reading 270-5 from 1936), that if Vesuvius or Pelee become active, then 3 months following that, the southern coast of CA and parts of Nevada and the Great Salt Lake area will experience an inundation of earthquake activity.
    Also mentioned was unrest in Syria and Iraq.
    In a follow-up reading he said there will also be upheavals in the Arctic and Antarctica which will make for eruptions in the torrid areas and will result in a shifting of the poles (magnetic reversal).
    And a lifeline of land will be needed between Greenland and Canada and California.
    DJ mentions in this context the Davis Strait (a northern arm of the Atlantic Ocean that lies north of the Labrador Sea. It lies between mid-western Greenland and Baffin Island in Nunavut, Canada.)
    Cayce said that if there is volcanic activity at Mt. Etna and then in the volcanos in the South Pacific, then that is the signal beginning all the above.
    DJ says he thinks that time has arrived and this will all be covered more in the Hot Zone presentation he will be doing this weekend.

( I don't think I've ever seen an estimation from Cayce as to how long the timeframe is within which all this would take place, and there is controversy as to how long a pole reversal might take.
    I believe scientists say there seem to have been variations in that, from what they have observed of evidence of the timing of such shifts in the past.. .)

But as Dutchsinse says, "Don't be scared, be prepared! " https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), Chip (2nd May 2021), gord (11th March 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), mountain_jim (14th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #282
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

DARK JOURNALIST - CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: WORLD IN CRISIS
    3/13/21

Source: Watch on Vimeo

https://vimeo.com/523078687

"Dark Journalist Interviews Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts on the Global Crisis of Centralization and Surveillance!

Catherine has been facing heavy censorship for connecting the dots on the consolidation of power and secrecy by the ruling elite. She outlines the dangers of what the leadership and corrupt media is attempting to do in making humanity a commodity to be harvested in an AI controlled Cloud Tech Transhumanist Nightmare reality! She also shows how people around the globe can avoid participating in creating this dystopian future by embracing sound principles of freedom, sustainable farming, local currencies and embracing ethical financial practices and spiritual balance!"
    Last edited by onawah; 14th March 2021 at 01:03.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), gord (14th March 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), JDarktide (14th March 2021), mountain_jim (14th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #283
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Synopsis of the latest Dark Journalist with C.A.Fitts
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...rld-in-crisis/
    https://vimeo.com/523078687

"Catherine Austin Fitts joins Dark Journalist to discuss the ongoing Global Financial Coup d'État, as established by the Financial Accounting Standards Board's Statement 56 (FASB 56).

"FASB 56 basically said, 'We're going to privatize the Treasury to an invisible committee that we don't know who that is and they're going to be able to create secret books by a process which is secret.'

"So a group of secret people with a secret process, creating secret books – and now, with the election fraud and the new Election Act, basically, what we're saying is, 'The electorate doesn't get to vote on who runs the Treasury. The Treasury has now gone private.'"

She notes how a group of Democrats recently called for Biden to relinquish the nuclear codes and to turn them over to a committee and she implies this had nothing to do with Biden's advancing dementia. It has to do with the Biden Administration's agenda to dismantle the US.

"FASB 56 is the privatization of the Treasury. Turning over the nuclear codes is the privatization of the military. Remember, if you want to come out with a global reserve currency system, you need the military to be controlled globally.

"In the meantime, we're watching central bankers, people from the New York Fed or from BlackRock being moved into different positions all across the Administration. So, it looks to me, what's happening is a consolidation of the Financial Coup, because this balance of power, between the Electorate and the private bankers is now coming to an end and the private bankers are moving in and taking over everything and 'Bye-bye, Electorate.'

In other words, welcome to the China Model. Especially as China owns much of the US debt.

She continues, "I think the question is, are we also looking at a cut and run, because the debt is now skyrocketing, it's almost approaching $30 trillion and the undocumentable adjustments are skyrocketing."

Daniel Liszt says, "They're looking to implode the United States," and Catherine agrees, "That's what it looks like. But remember, when you implode the United States, you want to blame it on the people you just stole the money from. So, I don't want to give Daniel Liszt back his $150,000 of undocumentable adjustments that I've stolen or if you look at a family of 4, we're now approaching over half a million per family. So, you don't want to explain to him, 'Oh, we stole the money and we're sticking the debt to you.' You don't want to be accountable for that, you want to stick the blame to him.

"So, what's the game? I don't know what the game is but some of the possibilities are that you want the states to take action to secede, because you can say, 'Well, you know, you seceded, so there's no Social Security, don't blame us.

"Now, the Magic Virus is helping, because you get these articles that are saying, 'Oh, there won't be enough money in Social Security because of COVID-19.' It's the Magic Virus, it wipes out all the contingencies of the financial coup.

"I've never seen an economic warfare scenario such as we've been in since March 2020...We're talking about the complete theft of all private equity and assets in the world. They're serious. When Klaus Schwab says, 'It's 2030, you have no assets and you will be happy,' he's serious.

"That's why, when people ask me where they should put their money, I say, 'You should put your money into financing an army to stop this.' "
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), Blacklight43 (14th March 2021), gord (14th March 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), mountain_jim (14th March 2021), Satori (14th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #284
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts: Mr. Global Wants You!
    3/19/21

https://vimeo.com/526433095?fbclid=I...Y9PIzAf0y3MKVI

Source: Watch on Vimeo

"THE BREAKTHROUGH INTERVIEW!
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt Interviews Former Assistant HUD Secretary and Solari Report Publisher Catherine Austin Fitts on the deep divide between those embracing freedom and a human civilization and those fixated on domination and subjugation. Picking up from Part 1 Fitts describes how her many years in Government and High Finance have shown her that those in control, which she calls "Mr. Global" believe in slavery and have contempt for humanity. She now sees that citizens around the world are at war with Mr. Global and his Central Banking Warfare Machine! View Part 1: vimeo.com/523078687

WORLD DICTATORSHIP
    Through AI, excessive surveillance, entrainment and mind control technology this powerful group believes they are on the threshold of ushering in a world dictatorship with automation and robotics to replace humans in the labor force.

NOTE: Catherine has been facing heavy censorship for connecting the dots on the consolidation of power and secrecy by the ruling elite."
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 20th March 2021 at 21:31.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (20th March 2021), Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Eva2 (20th March 2021), gord (20th March 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), Journeyman (20th March 2021), mountain_jim (22nd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #285
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Partial transcript of C.A. Fitts' latest talk with DJ
    From Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge

3/20/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...bal-wants-you/

"This Daniel Liszt interview of former Assistant HUD Secretary and Solari Report Publisher, Catherine Austin Fitts picks up from Part 1 https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...rld-in-crisis/
    ...talking about the deep divide between those embracing freedom and those fixated on domination and subjugation.

"What we're watching is a war. We're watching a spiritual war, a consciousness war, a legal war, a physical war – I mean, we are in a war. It's interesting, you look at the group that's basically trying to load an operating system into our bodies and our minds, they're making it up as they go. They don't have this locked-down and they're doing something that is not only experimental but it's very hard to do, so if you look at the unpredictable ways this could spin, it's quite extraordinary...

"We have two variables. One is culture, one is finance. The financial one is 'They Print vs We Print,' because succeeding is going to require us to decentralize the money-creation and the wealth-creation.

"So, we need equity markets for neighborhoods, we need currencies for neighborhoods, we can't just let the Iron Bank rule the planet, in terms of money-creation.

"So, that's Number One but then the other is a Human Culture vs an Inhuman Culture. Now, some people call it 'transhumanism'. I just call it 'inhuman'. Now, a human culture is one in which we are individually sovereign, divine individuals with inalienable rights, by Divine Authority. An inhuman culture is one where we're a natural resource to be exploited like an oil deposit or a herd of livestock.

"Those are our choices. As you know, I truly believe that death is not the worst thing that can happen. I would much rather die than end up living in an inhuman culture...It's our choice. The Government can kill our body – I can't stop the Government from killing my body but I have the power to stay within the umbrella of my inalienable rights.

"This is going to come down to how many people understand that and act accordingly...Here's the thing: How are we going to take the brilliance and the genius of the Scottish Enlightenment, that became the Constitution and became the experiment of the United States and reinvent it – reinvent a vision of how we live under the Constitution...

"I think each one of us has to decide that we're part of an incredible covenant and we have the power to preserve that covenant, whether it's the cultural covenant of Western Civilization or the legal and political covenant of the Constitution, which for me, first and foremost is the spiritual covenant that we have with each other.

"So, I refuse to give up on the covenant, period. Because whatever the central bankers are trying to do, I think their 'Going Direct' reset will fail. It's too contradictory to life and I don't underestimate – you say, 'What does America look like in 2025?' There's people who say there are going to be 100,000,000 people left in North America in 2025 [the Deagel prediction] – I don't underestimate the ability of the 'Going Direct' reset and these injections to kill hundreds of millions of people.

"So, there's no doubt we're living in highly uncertain times and highly dangerous times and my advice to everybody is we come here for a purpose. What's your purpose? So, now's the time to put into the psychic storm a vision of the kind of human civilization we want to be a part of.

"So, don't fight directly with the central bankers but be prepared to lead us into a human civilization when they fail."

There's much more in this interview. This is Catherine Austin Fitts at her best and a hat tip to Dark Journalist for providing the the listening and the space all these years for this blossoming moment in which she shares her insights and wisdom."
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd March 2021 at 04:30.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th April 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), gord (22nd March 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), mountain_jim (22nd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #286
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist: X State Of The Union UFO File & Global Control!
    3/26/21
    DarkJournalist
    111K subscribers

JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL LIVESTREAM: X STATE OF THE UNION FRIDAY MARCH 26 8PM
    FEATURING LIVE Q&A WITH DJ AND MISS OLIVIA
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (2nd April 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Harmony (28th March 2021), mountain_jim (29th March 2021), Richter (13th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #287
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mystery Schools Revealed X-Series Episode 100 Part 2
    Dark Journalist
    Special LiveStream at 8PM EST 4/2/21
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd April 2021 at 18:26.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd April 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), gord (2nd April 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), Peter UK (5th April 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #288
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist: Yvonne De Carlo The Hollywood Stardust UFO File
    7,744 views•Apr 12, 2021
    111K subscribers

DARK JOURNALIST EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH AUTHOR BRUCE ROSS MORGAN THE SON OF HOLLYWOOD LEGEND YVONNE DE CARLO

The Hollywood Stardust File: Breakthrough Revelations
    Join us for this Special Exclusive Dark Journalist Interview with author Bruce Ross Morgan on his upcoming memoir "Sapphire in the Sand" about his years with his famous mother Hollywood bombshell actress Yvonne De Carlo. Morgan not only reveals the great struggles of stardom in the Dark side of Hollywood that his mother had, but also the fascinating mystical and psychic phenomena she experienced regularly and kept from public view!

A Psychic Family
    Morgan reveals that his entire family on the De Carlo side apparently has inherent psychic abilities that have made them familiar with experiences of the paranormal kind. He gives fascinating examples of his own encounters with the unknown with his mother, including witnessing UFOs, Inter-dimensional humanoids, life-saving precognition and other powerful supernatural forces.

This Fascinating Interview Covers:
    Psychic Phenomena
    The UFO File
    Dark Side of Hollywood
    Yvonne De Carlo
    Interdimensional Entities
    Howard Hughes
    Secret Military Testing
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #289
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tonight--Dark Journalist: UFOs Revealed: CIA Total Recall
    Apr 23, 2021 8PM EST
    DarkJournalist
    111K subscribers

DARK JOURNALIST SPECIAL LIVESTREAM REPORT
    UFOS REVEALED: CIA TOTAL RECALL - LIVE FRIDAY 8PM EST APRIL 23, 2021
    "UFO SECRECY AND THE UAP TASK FORCE CIA REPORT
    Join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt for a Special LiveStream covering the latest moves by the CIA Deep State to steer UFO Disclosure as a UFO Threat narrative in the Mainstream Media and create tremendous hype for their Global Invasion Op with the UAP Task Force Report. DJ also explores a strange Government conference that is taking place next week to determine how to battle UFOs and how the UN Office of Outer Space Affairs links back to the leader of the island nation of Grenada who was seeking UFO disclosure in 1977 with astronaut Gordon Cooper."
    Last edited by onawah; 24th April 2021 at 23:42.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th April 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), gord (24th April 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Richter (1st May 2021)

19. Link to Post #290
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Continuity of Government AS8003 Mystery and the UFO File UAP Report
    Dark Journalist X State Of The Union: UFOs COG & DOD
    Special LiveStream Tonight
    5/1/21 8PM EST
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), gord (2nd May 2021), greybeard (2nd May 2021), Harmony (3rd May 2021), Richter (1st May 2021)

21. Link to Post #291
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1426015
    ...for possibly related info about why Trump may have accrued so many new internet resources just before he left office, which DJ talks about in his last show (posted above).
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2021), Harmony (3rd May 2021)

23. Link to Post #292
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-Series 100 Hart In The HotZone: Atlantis/BImini Op And COG Deep State
    5/7/21
    112K subscribers
    SENATOR GARY HART IN THE HOTZONE: ATLANTIS/BIMINI OP COG AND THE DEEP STATE
    HART JFK COG AND THE DEEP STATE

"Please join Dark Journalist for a revealing look at the hidden forces that control Deep Politics, Space Technology, The Global Control Grid, Social Engineering and more! DJ looks at the strange story of Senator Gary Hart whose 1988 Campaign for President was largely influenced by his investigation into the JFK Assassination and was sabotaged by Deep State forces who feared his knowledge of the ultra secret Continuity of Government Program."

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), Bluegreen (8th May 2021), Brigantia (8th May 2021), Harmony (8th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #293
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist: The CIA False Alien UFO Invasion Op
    2,312 watching now•Started streaming 111 minutes ago EST 5/18/21
    112K subscribers

Update: Quick review from Alexandra Bruce at:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...o-invasion-op/

Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt is back with the latest on the CIA’s unfolding UFO “disclosure” operation, which is the next episode of this endless New World Order PSYOP, following the COVID-19 and Warp Speed vaxx PSYOPs.

Having jettisoned Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge, Lue Elizondo is now the new frontman, while Deep Staters, Jim Semivan, Hal Puthoff and Christopher Mellon lurk more in the background.

Christopher Mellon, billionaire scion of the influential Pittsburgh banking dynasty is also a signatory of the open letter last month, calling on legislators to form a “9/11-style” commission to investigate the January 6th “insurrection” at the Capitol. That is all you need to know about him and the incoming UFO disclosure – or at least, about his and Elizondo’s stage management of same: it’s going to be yet another excuse to take away your rights using your own tax dollars.

As Clif High tweeted Wednesday afternoon, “The US House ONLY forms a commission to cover up their crimes.

“JFK = Warren Commission, 911 Commission….& do have we any reliable information from either? So, yes, I am quite sure the criminals in the House are desperate to have a commission.”

Liszt rightly says these guys pretend to complain that the Government hasn’t been straight with you and they pretend to demand transparency – but these guys ARE the government! They are literally still employed by US Government agencies!

“They’re trying to run this thing over a cliff, for money, for narrative power, for control – for global control – to create a One Word Government, in essence, because that’s the only thing that could unite us all against a threat from the outside, right?” "
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd May 2021 at 07:14.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), Franny (19th May 2021), gord (19th May 2021), Harmony (19th May 2021), thepainterdoug (19th May 2021), TomKat (19th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #294
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

sounds pretty spot on to me

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2021), Bill Ryan (19th May 2021), gord (19th May 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), onawah (19th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #295
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Special Report: The CIA UFO Invasion Media Op
    MAY 21 2021
    Dark Journalist

#UFO #XSeries #UAP
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (23rd May 2021), aoibhghaire (29th May 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2021), Bluegreen (22nd May 2021), gord (23rd May 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (1st June 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #296
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist: Truth UFO Disclosure & Mellon Family Secrets! Exclusive Interview John W. Warner IV
    14,112 views•May 28, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    116K subscribers

"Plus Rare Never Before Seen Photos!

THE BREAKTHROUGH WE”VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
    John W Warner IV joins Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt to do a deep dive on his Deep State roots being the son of Legendary Virginia Senator John W. Warner III (R-VA), former Secretary of the Navy and Chairman of the Armed Services Committee (KBE), who sadly passed way on May 25th, ​and Mellon Banking heiress Catherine Mellon, daughter of philanthropist Paul Mellon (U.S. Army, OSS, CIA, KBE). to do a deep dive on his Deep State roots

WARNING OF A FALSE CIA UFO INVASION PSYOP
    Warner tells us that his cousin, Former Defense Intelligence Official Chris Mellon, was carefully chosen to help promote a false UFO Threat and that his bizarre pairing with Counterintelligence Agent Lue Elizondo shows that the Deep State is desperate to pull off a massive covert operation. The major effort to keep the Wall of Secrecy on advanced technology in place in order to hide the UFO reality from the public is being orchestrated by CIA and DIA officials trying to make it appear that Mellon and Elizondo are whistleblowers after decades of working in intelligence circles.

REVELATIONS FROM A SENATOR’S SON
    Warner also reveals that his father encouraged him before he died to pursue the truth at all costs and was deeply concerned about keeping America free in the face of massive secrecy by black ops that are buried inside in the government. The Senator revealed to his son that his activities in Operation Deep Freeze in ANTARCTICA were actually related to COVERT SPACE OPERATIONS!

MEDIA PROMOTING FEAR OF UFOS
    Warner exposes how the media has fully supported this false UFO Threat operation along with shady politicians like Senator Marco Rubio and Harry Reid. He sees that the media under orders to keep the fear atmosphere after the crisis of 2020 with the a looming UAP Task Force report coming up in June. Warner believes we must dismantle the false UFO Threat operation and find the real UFO truth for America and the World

THE MELLON BANKING FAMILY SECRETS
    He goes into stunning detail about his mysterious grandfather Paul Mellon who engaged in Secret Intelligence work and kept the company of corrupt CIA director Allen Dulles. Paul’s wife Mary Mellon was a spiritual idealist who brought Carl Jung to the attention of the world and who met G.I Gurdjieff and studied Mystery Schools like Rudolf Steiner’s Anthroposophy. Her early death from Asthma in the 1940s led Paul Mellon to turn further to the dark side with help from CIA Occultist Dulles.

Nazi Rocket Scientist Wernher von Braun
    He also reveals the secret relationship of Nazi Rocket Scientist Wernher von Braun to his family and his cousin Chris Mellon. Warner also reveals never before heard details of his powerful family and their place in the elite world of banking and the aristocracy along with rare anecdotes of Hollywood legend actress Elizabeth Taylor who was married to his father for 6 years and his Mother's early interest in UFOs."

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (30th May 2021), aoibhghaire (29th May 2021), Bill Ryan (29th May 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (1st June 2021), Rawhide68 (5th June 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #297
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-101: MOON CHRONICLES UFO FILE COVER UP
    8,741 views•Streamed live 3 hours ago
    116K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (1st June 2021), Rawhide68 (5th June 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #298
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist The Elite File: UFO Invasion Op Exclusive Interview With John Warner IV Part 2!
    7,572 views•Jun 4, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    116K subscribers

THE ELITE FILES: FALSE UFO INVASION OP
    DARK JOURNALIST BREAKTHROUGH EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH
    JOHN W. WARNER IV PART 2

"THE BREAKTHROUGH WE”VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
    John W Warner IV joins Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt to do a deep dive on his family's Deep State roots as the son of Legendary Virginia Senator John W. Warner III (R-VA), former Secretary of the Navy and Chairman of the Armed Services Committee (KBE), who sadly passed away on May 25th, ​and Mellon Banking heiress Catherine Mellon, daughter of philanthropist Paul Mellon (U.S. Army, OSS, CIA, KBE).

Part 1 Interview:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtY5i...

WARNING OF A FALSE CIA UFO INVASION PSYOP
    Warner tells us that his cousin, Former Defense Intelligence Official Chris Mellon, was carefully chosen to stage-manage a false UFO Threat narrative and that his bizarre pairing with Counterintelligence Agent Lue Elizondo shows that the Deep State is desperate to pull off a massive covert operation. A major effort to keep the Wall of Secrecy on Advanced Technology in place in order to hide the UFO reality from the public is being orchestrated by CIA and DIA officials trying to make it appear that Mellon and Elizondo are whistleblowers after decades of working in intelligence circles.

REVELATIONS FROM A SENATOR’S SON
    Warner also reveals that his father encouraged him before he died to pursue the truth at all costs and was deeply concerned about keeping America free in the face of massive secrecy by black ops that are buried inside in the government. The Senator also revealed to his son that his activities in Operation Deep Freeze in ANTARCTICA were actually related to COVERT SPACE OPERATIONS!

MEDIA PROMOTING FEAR OF UFOS
    Warner exposes how the media has fully supported this false UFO Threat operation along with shady politicians like Senator Marco Rubio and Harry Reid. He sees that the media under orders to keep the fear atmosphere going with the a looming UAP Task Force report coming up in June. Warner believes we must dismantle the false UFO Threat operation and reveal the real UFO truth for America and the World"
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (6th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), Rawhide68 (5th June 2021), thepainterdoug (5th June 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #299
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist: Dr. Joseph Farrell Antarctica UFO Secrets & Alien Invasion Op
    Jun 8, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    117K subscribers
    "Dark Journalist Special Part 1 Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell Antarctica UFO Secrets & Alien Invasion Op! Wernher von Braun Prediction - Mystery Technology & Admiral Byrd Operation Highjump!"

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aemay (9th June 2021), Alecs (10th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), gord (9th June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), Hermoor (13th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), lisalu (9th June 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #300
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Joseph Farrell Nazis In Space Pt 2: Von Braun JFK And The UFO Invasion Op
    3,409 views•Jun 12, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    117K subscribers

(Pivotal new revelation starting at 28 minutes into the video: from 2017- 2019 $94 missing trillions from the Dept. of Defense alone ($145 trillion total) has been uncovered by Mark Skidmore and his team at the Univ. of Michigan)

"Dark Journalist Special Part 2 Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell: Nazis In Space: Von Braun JFK And The UFO Invasion Op!

A Warning About The UFO Threat From 1997!
    “It will be interesting to see what “enemy” develops in the years ahead. It appears that “UFOs and Aliens” are being primed to fulfill that role for the future.”
    - Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty - Chief of Special Operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff

UFOS AND GLOBAL CONTROL
    Join Dark Journalist for this fascinating interview with Dr. Joseph Farrell on the origin of the Alien Invasion Op and the involvement of Nazi Rocket Scientists! Dr. Farrell goes deep on the NASA Rocket Scientist Wernher von Braun and his prescient Prediction of a False Alien Invasion Op that would be created by the National Security State as a pretext to weaponize space.

Fascinating Topics:
    Paperclip Nazi Scientists
    Global Control From Space
    Von Braun Prediction
    False Flag UFO Threat
    Secret Finance
    X-Technology
    Genuine UFO File Research "

Last edited by onawah; 12th June 2021 at 16:40.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (13th June 2021), Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), gord (12th June 2021), Harmony (13th June 2021), Hermoor (13th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), Satori (12th June 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 28 LastLast