+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 28 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

1. Link to Post #301
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Dark Journalist: Dr. Joseph Farrell Antarctica UFO Secrets & Alien Invasion Op
    Jun 8, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    117K subscribers
    "Dark Journalist Special Part 1 Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell Antarctica UFO Secrets & Alien Invasion Op! Wernher von Braun Prediction - Mystery Technology & Admiral Byrd Operation Highjump!"

Daniel Liszt and Dr. Farrell are very entertaining together. This conversation really make sense of some of the nonsense that we have been seeing around the world.

It's also a good feed, or perhaps it's a "seed" for what we might see coming in our near future.

It really has my mind turning. IMO it is worth a second listen.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (13th June 2021), Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), Delight (13th June 2021), Harmony (13th June 2021), Hermoor (13th June 2021), mountain_jim (13th June 2021), onawah (13th June 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Notes from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...n-invasion-op/
    6/12/21

"Joseph Farrell regales Daniel Liszt with the endless stream of anomalies, coincidences and bizarre details about Antarctica and the many expeditions there, from the World War II Era to the present. He says, “Even if there’s nothing going on, they’re prepping a narrative – at the minimum.”

Liszt guesses the narrative they’re cooking up has to do with humanity’s origins being “different than we thought”, noting the CIA’s abiding “problem” with Christianity.

Farrell, who holds a doctorate in Patristics from Oxford University, says modern discoveries don’t disprove Christianity any more than they disprove every other religion.

“I take the opposite view, I take those ancient texts – including the Biblical texts, that there was ‘war in the heavens’ – literally. And you don’t need to look far and wide in Roman or Greek mythology or Egyptian mythology or the Vedic literature…to see that they all say the same thing. There was some sort of war of the ‘gods’ that upset a heck of a lot. And that, to me is what they’re really afraid of.

“They’re trying to push this agenda…They can stage a fake Second Coming. There’s any number of ways that they can play this. And that’s what bothers me about this whole thing. Again, we’re dealing with the Deep State. So, do you trust them, if all of a sudden, they make some grand announcement? Color me highly-skeptical.”
    Last edited by onawah; 25th June 2021 at 15:50.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (14th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #303
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UFO Bilderberg The X-Control Club!...Secret Briefings Revealed Plus: Live Q&A..
    Dark Journalist X-Series 102.
    FRIDAY June 25TH, 8PM EST

JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL LIVESTREAM FEATURING LIVE Q & A WITH DJ & MISS OLIVIA!

"A Club of Society Elites or a Secret UFO Meeting Roundtable?
    As the UFO Threat narrative is being pushed heavily by the Intelligence Community on a Traumatized public it becomes more important than ever to find out the origins of the CIA Psyop vs the true UFO Research. Dark Journalist goes deep to investigate the meeting places for elite covert operators with access to the UFO File and it brings him directly to The Cosmos Club in Washington D.C and the shadowy connections of one of its members, a Cold War CIA Official named Arthur Lindahl ...!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Bombshell Exclusive Interview with John (Mellon) Warner IV Part 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtY5i...

Real UFO Disclosure vs. UAP Threat Narrative
    The UFO Threat is being pushed heavily by the Intelligence Community on a Traumatized public, but their narrative is wearing thin since they have held the keys to the doors of UFO secrecy for 75 years and only manipulated the public."

Last edited by onawah; 26th June 2021 at 00:35.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), Inversion (25th June 2021), iota (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #304
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-103: The Cosmos Club Revealed Secret UFO Visions
    76 waiting Scheduled for Jul 2, 2021
    118K subscribers
    THE DC ELITE SECRET UFO NETWORK...
    LIVE FRIDAY JULY 2, 2021 9PM EST!

"JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL LIVESTREAM FEATURING LIVE Q & A WITH DJ & MISS OLIVIA!
    The Cosmos Club UFO Meeting Roundtable
    In this second special episode on the Cosmos Club revelations Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt goes deep to investigate the ultimate DC meeting place for elite covert operators with access to the UFO File and their centuries of high level family connections."
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), gord (3rd July 2021), Harmony (3rd July 2021), mountain_jim (3rd July 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #305
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New Breakthrough Interview with C.A. Fitts on Central Bank Digital Control and Going Direct Reset
    Dark Journalist
    7/10/21

"CBDC BREAKTHROUGH Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt goes deep with Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts in this fascinating interview on her breakthrough Solari Report dealing with Central Bank Digital Control and the Going Direct Reset! Catherine reveals how the Central Banking Warfare model has been utilized to bring us to the brink of world dictatorship while putting a transhumanist control grid in place for total domination of human life."

https://vimeo.com/573262187

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th July 2021 at 17:05. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (11th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), RunningDeer (11th July 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #306
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Transcript of C.A. Fitts & DJ's last discussion
    From Alexandra Bruce's Forbidden Knowledge
    https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#in...JrWxTcKTgkmLCQ
    7/11/21

"Catherine Austin Fitts joins Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt to discuss how COVID-19 is a massive operation that is a part of what she calls the Going Direct Reset, which is, “A re-engineering of the financial transaction system as part of a larger re-engineering of the global governance system. And when I say ‘re-engineering’, part of that is a consolidation of the financial coup.”

Catherine continues, “So there’s been a financial coup d’état, it’s been going on since the mid-’90s, it’s now reached sort of an apex and… you’ve got to collapse the old. Think of this as you have a system, we’ll call it ‘National Governments’, you lever them up with debt, you suck the money out, you put it in your new system, and then you reach a certain point where the game is long in the tooth and you turn to everybody and you say, ‘Oh, the system’s bankrupt…’ And you want to change it in a way that they don’t notice that you’ve stolen all the money and it’s still over here. And you want to do the change so you get to keep the money and you get to stay in control. So it’s pretty simple, what’s going on. We have to do a reset.”

She describes the central banking warfare model thus: “Central banks print money out of thin air and the military makes sure people use it. Simple.

“I just did a book review on a book by Michael Pye called ‘The Edge of the World’ and one of the things it describes is – I think it was 1340 – after the Bubonic Plague, they passed plague laws that allowed leadership to control labor and travel and that gave them the ability to basically steal all the intellectual and financial capital and use it to build the great cities of Northern Europe.

“And if you look at the pattern, it looks to me – I would love to get some history doctoral students studying this for their thesis – looks to me like every hundred years, you have a plague and then you use plague laws to basically centralize control of labor, travel and capital and at the same time, right after that, you move the reserve currency.

“It’s like a pattern through history and here we are again: plague laws and move the reserve currency…

“For me, the big run-up was Swine Flu. They…couldn’t get that one to go. One of the reasons they couldn’t get it to go was that the healthcare people just fought like crazy…you had a lot of doctors and a lot of healthcare lawsuits that really fought them on the vaccine mandates…

“I believe 9/11 – one of the goals of 9/11 – was to move some of the Black Budget on budget, because it was too dysfunctional to try to do everything covertly. It was just too wasteful and unproductive to the people who were trying to manage the Black Budget…There’s trillions of dollars disappearing down that hole. Where’s it going and what’s it doing? I mean, we were financing a parallel society.

“I don’t think most people understand the extraordinary extent of the money that’s been disappeared and what it means. I sat down with another brilliant researcher and we tried to figure out how many underground bases there were in America and if you look at how many we thought there were – we went through every report of every underground base and compared it to every all the military and infrastructure around there and all sorts of anecdotal information and just tried to make our own bank-of-the-envelope wild-ass guess about how much money was spent on building these and then operating them in a way that keeps them secret. You’re talking about extraordinary resources, Daniel. Just extraordinary…”

Daniel says, “You’ve talked about things like food shortages coming up and you’ve asked people to pay attention to farming and food.”

“Is it food shortages or is it synthetic food marketing plans?” She replies. “‘There’s no food but we have this wonderful thing for you.'”

“The Impossible Burger, Baby!’ Daniel then brings up the latest UFO propaganda push and she says, “Give us $750 billion per year. We don’t control the airspace and we don’t know who does but give us $750 billion. But if you want to know where the $21 trillion disappeared to in our accounts…trust us, you don’t want to know what’s really going on. Trust us!…

“I have no idea where they’re going with this…but I’ll give you a guess. We have a section on money markets once a week…we go through all the things they’re doing to try to destroy the US brand. Because, if you look at the reserve currency, the dollar system, whether it’s the military, taxation or the operational ability of the Federal Government-Civil Service, they’re trying to pull all of them away from the US. They’re even trying to pull the Nuclear Football away from the Presidency.

“So we are watching a structural engineering of all the critical components of the reserve currency system into a – I’m assuming it’s a new Global entity. And that is the group that got FASB 56…the reason I got so loud and clear about FASB 56 for so long is it gave them the ability to basically take the entire US financial system and move it into a Global entity – whether you call it Global or Deep State or Henry Kissinger’s bathroom. Whatever it is, it allows you to decouple the entire financial mechanism under the control of the central banks and to move it Global. And part of it is getting all the cloud contracts into place for the US Government, which is why the Pentagon’s announcement that they were going to re-bid the JEDI contract was good news. It means the minionites are fighting.”

Daniel asks her if she thinks what they’re doing with the UFO issue is the same things as what they’re doing with the COVID issue.

“The Deep State doesn’t make up things as they go. They’re planners…If I had to guess, given the move on taxation, the move on operations and civil service, given the move on the military, I think what they’re building up to is, ‘We have a global threat and we need a unified, global response.’ And the magic virus doesn’t do it but ET could do it or whether it’s ET or Antarctica Nazis or the civilization in the inner worlds in the center of the Earth. I don’t know how they’re going to spin this…

“They’ve stolen enough money to capitalize a global government. Now, the issue is how they keep the tax flow coming and that’s where they have the CBDCs [central bank digital currencies] come in, because they can just come into your account and take it. That’s where they’re going. That is the whole ‘ending currencies.

“In other words, you go to an all-digital system and then, you have complete control and you can go into anybody’s bank account and…take whatever you want and…you slowly move it to the Universal Basic Income system, where you bascially own and control all the assets and everybody else is essentially a slave.”

Daniel asks, “So how does that relate to the housing market takeover by the investment firms?”

She responds, “So I’m going to grossly oversimplify. Grossly. This is a gross oversimplification, OK? We have central bankers and we have citizens. Let’s say we have 100 citizens but we have two citizens called ‘Private Equity’ We can make up names and one’s called ‘BlackRock’ and ‘Carlyle’, OK?

“And so the central bankers print money out of thin air, $3 trillion and they say to their friends, ‘Here’s $3 trillion. Go buy all the assets.’ And their friends say, ‘Well, that could be very inflating. How could we knock the prices down and make sure that doesn’t set off hyperinflation?’

“And the central bankers say, ‘Well, how about if we just shut down the whole Main Street economy, because then you could pick up everything cheap, they can’t compete against you. So you could pick up everything for a much lower price and then that will be so deflating, it’ll offset the hyperinflation created by printing this money.’ And then they say, ‘Oh, cool, that works. So how do we do that?’ And then that’s when they come up with Anthony Fauci.

“Anthony Fauci’s a guy you call up and say, ‘Alright, Anthony, create some more deflation today.’ So he shuts down more economies, destroys more families, kills more people. Right? He’s a desk killer. And that’s how the game is played. And so now, they’ve got $3 trillion and they’re going to buy everything. So they buy houses, they buy real estate. Because you want to institute the Smart Grid, right? So you’ve got to re-engineer all the systems but more importantly, once the Smart Grid’s in place and you bring in all this new technology, including lowering the energy prices, the way you make money on that new technology is by the real estate going up in value.”

She notes that the most significant BLM riots last summer occurred in 34 of the 37 cities that are the sites of Federal Reserve field offices and often in Opportunity Zones. 34% of US small businesses have closed, never to re-open and 60% of black small businesses have been lost, due to the COVID lockdowns. She believes Blacks were specifically targeted.

“When you run your society so that you spend radically more money on a function than is needed, whether it’s government spending or how you run your corporate stuff and you have extraordinary levels of highly-expensive secrecy and organized crime, you end up with a very dysfunctional society and that’s what we have in the United States.

“I would say the Number 1 problem facing Americans is not housing prices. I’d say that the Number 1 problem facing Americans is that the average American has literally lost their mind…The average American is operating on a telephone system and a TV system and a internet system and an information system that is rife with propaganda, rife with disinformation and rife with intentional lies and rife with entrainment technology and subliminal programming…you could say they’re driven crazy or they’re allowing themselves to be driven crazy…if you thought the transgender thing was bad wait till you see what’s next.” "
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (11th July 2021), East Sun (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (11th July 2021), RunningDeer (11th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #307
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts Part 2 The Mind Control State
    7/15/21

https://player.vimeo.com/video/575139273

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (23rd July 2021), Alecs (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #308
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell: The Nazi Bell UFO And Roswell
    20,725 views Jul 16, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    118K subscribers

"Dark Journalist Exclusive Interview with Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell On The Nazi Bell UFO!

The Deepest Interview on the Nazi Bell Yet!
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt Interviews Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell on the Secret Nazi Technology that was hidden after WWII. Farrell dives deep into the Secret Nazi Bell a torsion physics project that was only discovered after the reunification of Germany in 1990 in documents describing the interrogation of captured Nazi scientists. He also goes into his controversial book "Roswell and the Reich" which posits that the 1947 Roswell crash was actually the result of advanced Nazi tech out of control. Enjoy this special Dark Journalist member video now public!

Fascinating Topics:
    X-Technology
    UFO File Research
    Paperclip Nazi Scientists
    Hans Kammler
    Global Control From Space
    Roswell Incident
    False CIA Disclosure "

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2021), RunningDeer (19th July 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #309
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Deep State Female Target: The Assassination of Vicki Morgan
    TONIGHT 8PM EST 7/23/21
    Dark Journalist X-Series 104:
    Special LiveStream Q&A

Also, recent excerpts from DJ & C.A. Fitts:
    Whistleblower Catherine Austin Fitts Reveals Central Banking Reset Plan!
    59,376 views Jul 20, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    119K subscribers

"Whistleblower Catherine Austin Fitts Reveals Central Bankers Plan!
    Bankers agreed during FED meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming to take down the economy with earth shattering implications for millions!

CENSORED BY MEDIA AND TECH OLIGARCHS!
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt goes deep with Former Assistant HUD Secretary and Wall Street Investment firm Dillon Read and Co. partner Catherine Austin Fitts in these fascinating new interview clips dealing with Central Bank Digital Control (CDBC) and the Going Direct Reset!

CENTRAL BANKING WARFARE MODEL
    Catherine reveals how the Central Banking Warfare model has been utilized to bring us to the brink of world dictatorship while putting a Transhumanist control grid in place for total domination of human life. "A re-engineering of the financial transaction system as part of a larger re-engineering of the global governance system. And when I say 're-engineering', part of that is a consolidation of the financial coup."
    Last edited by onawah; 24th July 2021 at 02:32.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), RunningDeer (23rd July 2021)

19. Link to Post #310
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X Series#105: Female Targets-Supernatural Eugenics-Hollywood Mystery
    Scheduled for Aug 6, 2021 8pm EST
    DarkJournalist
    120K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (6th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), Harmony (8th August 2021), mountain_jim (6th August 2021), RunningDeer (6th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #311
    Language
    English
    Thanks

X-106: Gurdjieff Ouspensky Mystery School Warning
    6 waiting Scheduled for Aug 20, 2021
    DarkJournalist
    120K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), gord (21st August 2021), Harmony (12th September 2021), mab777 (20th August 2021), RunningDeer (20th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #312
    Language
    English
    Thanks

X-107: Pasadena Magick The Occult Aerospace Secret: Hubbard-Hodel-Crowley-Parsons Connection
    TONIGHT 8PM ET SPECIAL LIVESTREAM
    Dark Journalist X-107: Pasadena Magick The Occult Aerospace Secret: Hubbard-Hodel-Crowley-Parsons Connection...Featuring Live Q&A
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), gord (3rd September 2021), Harmony (12th September 2021), RunningDeer (3rd September 2021)

25. Link to Post #313
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LIVE: X-State Of The Union: The Battle For America
    2,270 watching now 9/11/21
    DarkJournalist
    121K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), gord (12th September 2021), Harmony (12th September 2021), RunningDeer (12th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #314
    Language
    English
    Thanks

X-108: MILLEY COG & CIA UFO OP
    SPECIAL LIVESTREAM FRIDAY 8PM ET SEPTEMBER 17TH 2021
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), gord (17th September 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), Richter (18th September 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021), toppy (25th September 2021), TravelerJim (18th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #315
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Elana Freeland: The AI Transhumanist Nanotech Invasion
    A 21ST Century Roadmap to Technological Control

Dark Journalist
    12,995 views Sep 24, 2021
    121K subscribers

"Dark Journalist goes deep in this groundbreaking interview with AI Synthetic Biology Researcher Elana Freeland on her new book, Geoengineered Transhumanism.
    Elana's remarkable scientific and esoteric work connects major military operations of global control and goes inside the electromagnetic lockdown of the Space Fence.
    She shows us the rising landscape of technological control and how humanity is to be neurologically herded toward a Transhumanist future unless it wakes up now.
    Ahriman, Steiner, Mystery Schools and the Eighth Sphere are also covered."

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (2nd October 2021), aoibhghaire (25th September 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (25th September 2021), toppy (25th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #316
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Sun King Mystery Akhenaten & Ellery Queen
    Dark Journalist X-109:
    Scheduled for Oct 2, 2021 8pm

"Dark Journalist goes deep into the Sun King Mystery of Pharaoh Akhenaten X-Steganography and the mystery identity of Ellery Queen in this Special LiveStream"

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), gord (2nd October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), Heart to heart (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (2nd October 2021)

33. Link to Post #317
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-110: Amilius In The HotZone The Atlantis Secret
    Scheduled for Oct 10, 2021 SUNDAY 8PM ET!
    DarkJournalist
    122K subscribers

"Startling Revelations!
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt goes deep into the Edgar Cayce Readings on the enigmatic figure named Amilius who led the spiritual group Children of One Against the Belial group in Ancient Atlantis."
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #318
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-111: 2022 UFO Warning
    20,947 views 10/16/21
    DarkJournalist
    122K subscribers

STARTLING REVELATIONS!
    "Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt goes deep into the Missing Contact Case and 2022 UFO Prediction that is coming true
    **FEATURING LIVE Q&A FROM YOUR QUESTIONS WITH DJ & MISS OLIVIA** "

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2021), gord (18th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), Pam (6th November 2021), RunningDeer (17th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #319
    Language
    English
    Thanks

REALLY OUTSTANDING SHOW FROM DJ !! Packed full of info, great dot connections.

20,947 views 10/16/21
    DarkJournalist
    122K subscribers

STARTLING REVELATIONS!
    "Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt goes deep into the Missing Contact Case and 2022 UFO Prediction that is coming true
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utwol6aMv1U
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (17th October 2021), Bill Ryan (19th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), Pam (6th November 2021), RunningDeer (17th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #320
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

20,947 views 10/16/21
    DarkJournalist
    122K subscribers

STARTLING REVELATIONS!

Daniel has such a wealth of knowledge and his investigative journalism is second to none. I wait with anticipation on Saturdays to hear what he has to say as it is too late here on the Isle of Wight to hear him live.
    This one is particularly important 🌟

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2021), gord (20th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th November 2021), onawah (19th October 2021), Pam (6th November 2021), RunningDeer (19th October 2021), Yoda (19th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 28 LastLast