+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

1. Link to Post #141
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Fascinating interview with lots of little nuggets.

Merritt was given an intelligence assignment to get close to L Ron Hubbard, among other individuals and groups.

...and regarding the secret Nixon letter, Merritt’s house was broken into 4 days after his interview with DJ in 2018, his computer files were erased and papers gone through, ostensibly they were looking for information about where the secret Nixon letter was hidden in the Whitehouse; Merritt was told through an intelligence contact that a team was sent to the Whitehouse with thermal imaging equipment looking for the letter.

.... Merritt was told by Nixon that he (Nixon) received his orders from above, and that he followed those orders to a t. Nixon said the year 2020 would be cataclysmic not only for the US but to the world. When Nixon was asked how he knew that to be true, he replied, “think of me as a prophet”.
    I listened to it all and usually do not get captivated by talk shows. So it has to be good to keep me there the entire time. It was over and I wanted more! I love those kind! It feels to me like maybe Nixon wanted to reveal "The" secret and this was how they shut him down! Watergate!
    So lets get this straight

Nixon, Who was definitely invovled in the Murder of JFK, who was murdered for moving towards releasing the secret, is actually a good person for killing JFK?

It is blowing my mind that people around here are embracing the monster of the past because some BS artist are selling a story.

I dont buy the Merritt story at all. Where is that letter? Really nixon picked a dude to do a super critical mission with zero follow up?

I feel like I am taking crazy pills with what people around here support.

I cant believe that Nixon is being rehabilitated.

2. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Fascinating interview with lots of little nuggets.

Merritt was given an intelligence assignment to get close to L Ron Hubbard, among other individuals and groups.

...and regarding the secret Nixon letter, Merritt’s house was broken into 4 days after his interview with DJ in 2018, his computer files were erased and papers gone through, ostensibly they were looking for information about where the secret Nixon letter was hidden in the Whitehouse; Merritt was told through an intelligence contact that a team was sent to the Whitehouse with thermal imaging equipment looking for the letter.

.... Merritt was told by Nixon that he (Nixon) received his orders from above, and that he followed those orders to a t. Nixon said the year 2020 would be cataclysmic not only for the US but to the world. When Nixon was asked how he knew that to be true, he replied, “think of me as a prophet”.
    I listened to it all and usually do not get captivated by talk shows. So it has to be good to keep me there the entire time. It was over and I wanted more! I love those kind! It feels to me like maybe Nixon wanted to reveal "The" secret and this was how they shut him down! Watergate!
    So lets get this straight

Nixon, Who was definitely invovled in the Murder of JFK, who was murdered for moving towards releasing the secret, is actually a good person for killing JFK?

It is blowing my mind that people around here are embracing the monster of the past because some BS artist are selling a story.

I dont buy the Merritt story at all. Where is that letter? Really nixon picked a dude to do a super critical mission with zero follow up?

I feel like I am taking crazy pills with what people around here support.

I cant believe that Nixon is being rehabilitated.
    Lets consider for a moment that Kennedy of all the presidents since Ike, is the worst offender to humanity, some would say even a monster! Consider that under the Nuremberg rules he was in fact a war criminal! These are the facts we know now! Hero? I'm thinking like many other things that this idea was just another in a long line of ideas planted by a little thing called programming using the mass media even back then.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th January 2020), Forest Denizen (19th January 2020), onawah (18th January 2020)

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Can you provide some info about this, of which I was unaware? Thanks.

Lets consider for a moment that Kennedy of all the presidents since Ike, is the worst offender to humanity, some would say even a monster! Consider that under the Nuremberg rules he was in fact a war criminal!
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Forest Denizen (19th January 2020)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

Lets consider for a moment that Kennedy of all the presidents since Ike, is the worst offender to humanity, some would say even a monster! Consider that under the Nuremberg rules he was in fact a war criminal!
    Well, just for starters it was after Ike pulled numerous political coups installing new people one of which was initiating a response in South Vietnam when Kennedy took office. It was here that Kennedy went off the rails with the invasion and it was as history shows us, John F. Kennedy that brought chemical warfare to these events including but not limited to napalm. It was Kennedy that started concentration camps for the untold numbers of people he displaced by these actions which is staggering and then of course Cuba! All this and more arguably makes Kennedy one of the worst offenders of all the presidents as far as total numbers but several other presidents,well , lets be honest all since Ike should be brought up on charges under Nuremberg rules for their war crimes. Bush had international warrants out for his arrest when he stepped down after his second term. I believe Noam Chomsky has a excellent but old video on this if it's still up out there.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th January 2020), Forest Denizen (19th January 2020), onawah (18th January 2020)

8. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also see Bill Ryan's post here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1332027
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Probably what is a little known bit of information about Hubbard is revealed in Dark Journalist's latest entry, starting at 12 minutes in here:
    ]
    That's very, very interesting. Whatever Caddy says can certainly be taken to the bank.

It's only a brief section, starting at 12:22, and refers to how CIA asset Robert Merritt was given an assignment to get close to Hubbard via a honeytrap (another CIA asset, a "beautiful girl from Georgia") who was set up to have a sexual relationship with him — which all worked as planned for a 6 month period after which "the assignment was completed".

This seems to at least partly correlate with this, a little-known report that suggests that after that time, Hubbard was never the same again.
    Hubbard's Missing 10 Months

On 4 December 1972, L. Ron Hubbard was abducted by agents of the United States government when the plane he was traveling on from Lisbon landed in New York City. Jim Dincalci - a former nurse - and Paul Preston - a former Green Beret - were the only two people with him when it occurred.

LRH was "gone" for ten months, until mid-September 1973 when he "returned" to Flag.

It is Dincalci's testimony that during this MISSING TEN MONTHS, LRH was "hiding out" in Queens, New York - with only Dincalci and Preston as witnesses - and that during this period LRH purportedly wrote the project that launched "Snow White." [The Church's planned infiltration of the FBI, which was later busted and resulted in 11 senior scientologists going to prison, including Mary Sue Hubbard, Hubbard's wife.]

It is unknown whether LRH was replaced by a "ringer" during that ten months, or was PDHed [brainwashed by Pain-Drug-Hypnosis] and made dependent on pharmaceuticals. What is known is that after his "return," he was never remotely the same, that he never again gave another extemporaneous lecture (which he had done for the twenty-two years prior), and that he never personally wrote another Scientology book.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), Forest Denizen (19th January 2020), mountain_jim (19th January 2020), Reinhard (19th January 2020), Victoria (19th January 2020)

10. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Any links you can provide to verify? Thanks.

Well, just for starters it was after Ike pulled numerous political coups installing new people one of which was initiating a response in South Vietnam when Kennedy took office. It was here that Kennedy went off the rails with the invasion and it was as history shows us, John F. Kennedy that brought chemical warfare to these events including but not limited to napalm. It was Kennedy that started concentration camps for the untold numbers of people he displaced by these actions which is staggering and then of course Cuba! All this and more arguably makes Kennedy one of the worst offenders of all the presidents as far as total numbers but several other presidents,well , lets be honest all since Ike should be brought up on charges under Nuremberg rules for their war crimes. Bush had international warrants out for his arrest when he stepped down after his second term. I believe Noam Chomsky has a excellent but old video on this if it's still up out there.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2020)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Just a quick search on youtube brought this one up but it's not the exact one I was looking for but apparently a shorter cut of it. Still looking for the full one.

I did find Noam confirming my memory of the longer video he has on this same subject even older.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), onawah (18th January 2020), Star Tsar (21st January 2020)

14. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks

US President's advisor predicted 'Battle of Armageddon' in 2020
    THE END OF THE WORLD is upon us in 2020, according to an advisor to several former US Presidents who made a number of correct forecasts, unearthed reports reveal.
    By CALLUM HOARE
    Dec 31, 2019
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...hard-nixon-spt

"It was not only Nixon who took advice, though, according to reports, the psychic was also a confidant of Ronald and Nancy Reagan during the two terms of the 40th President.

Of all her predictions, there is one that did not catch as much attention back then but is very applicable now.

In her book “The Call to Glory,” Ms Dixon wrote in 1971: "The years 2020-2037, approximately, hail the true Second Coming of Christ.

“The Battle of Armageddon is to take place in 2020.” "

(It seems likely to me that Nixon's ideas about 2020 may have been due to his belief in Jeanne Dixon's psychic powers.)
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), Billy (19th January 2020), Joe (19th January 2020), mountain_jim (19th January 2020), Star Tsar (21st January 2020), Sunny (1st March 2020)

16. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

Permit me to play devil’s advocate. I’m not persuaded. I believe Merritt’s story is misdirection and deflection.

Disclosures and the truth, what ever that is, about UFOs and aliens is always just around the corner. Wait, not that corner, try this corner: Nixon hid a letter in the White House about a “being” that implicates the year 2020 and about which we should be afraid.

Gee, how often are we reminded to be afraid? They really don’t care what you’re afraid of, as long as you are afraid of something.

By his admission, he was recruited by alphabet agencies to spy on people, lie, steal, destroy property and even murder people upon request. He said he had no problem doing these things.

He admits to deceiving and manipulating people and reporting his actions and findings to the proper handlers above him. He was praised often by many people, he said, because he was so efficient at what he did. He was regarded as very convincing and chameleon like. Remember, the lawyer described Merritt as a sociopath.

He claimed to know where the letter is located in the WH, but he won’t say where. He was thus not an old man wanting to clear his conscience or do something provocative or the like before his death.

The evidence and such he had accumulated over many years on the subject was allegedly scrubbed from his computer after his home (or somewhere) was burglarized 4 or 5 days before the call with DJ that we listened to in the video. This claim will establish to the satisfaction of some people that this event, if it happened, is proof he is for real. (Apparently Merritt had been asked by DJ or had offered to gather some corroborating information and evidence. This is what was scrubbed as I understand it.)

Where has he been all these years? He touches on that by saying he was not sure what to do. Should he have come forwarded sooner, later? He asks. Again, some people will be satisfied by that. I’m not.

Here it is 2020. The very year that, in 1974 or so, some 45 years ago, Nixon allegedly said would be the year when some huge, global, life changing event will occur. And guess what? Trump figures into this story. He’s in the WH and he ostensibly knows about and authorized the thermal imaging to try to find the alleged letter.

As I recall Merritt did not say anything about the year 2020 in his interview. Rather the lawyer brought that to the discussion. A lawyer with ties to Watergate. OK.

This story may be right, but I don’t think so.

Further, if we are told there is such a letter and this is what it says, and here’s a copy, and please meet the “being”, I would not believe it. They lie as a matter of policy.

BTW. I did not hear Merritt (merit, hmmm) say that Nixon said it was an alien being, but rather that it was a “being”. DJ said “alien being” at least once that I heard when repeating or summarizing with Merritt his claims during the interview. Maybe I missed Merritt say alien being, if so then I’m corrected.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), Billy (19th January 2020), Joe (19th January 2020), mountain_jim (19th January 2020), muxfolder (20th January 2020), onawah (19th January 2020), Star Tsar (21st January 2020)

18. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The definition of Armageddon varies tremendously.
    It can be interpreted as "war in heaven" ie, a battle of Light and Dark energies on a dimensional level, not necessarily manifesting as nuclear holocaust or something of the like.
    In any case, a turning point, and so not necessarily to be feared.
    And I don't recall anyone saying the being that Nixon was referring to was fearsome, rather, that it was wise.
    Perhaps he was referring to a being that was speaking through Jeanne Dixon, for that matter...
    Merritt said that Nixon told him the letter would be found when the time was right.
    Merritt said he didn't know if or when "the time was right", but possibly because 2020 was imminent, he thought it was time to say something about it, at least.
    Though I understand your skepticism, Satori!

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Permit me to play devil’s advocate. I’m not persuaded. I believe Merritt’s story is misdirection and deflection.
    Disclosures and the truth, what ever that is, about UFOs and aliens is always just around the corner. Wait, not that corner, try this corner: Nixon hid a letter in the White House about a “being” that implicates the year 2020 and about which we should be afraid.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), Billy (19th January 2020), mountain_jim (19th January 2020), Satori (19th January 2020), Star Tsar (21st January 2020)

20. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Live Streaming: Stealth UFO Archives: X-Tech and the Presidents JFK Nixon Reagan Trump Link Revealed
    Started streaming 84 minutes ago
    Special LiveStream Monday January 20th 8PM!

"Dark Journalist Presents a Special Breakthrough episode on XTech The UFO File and the Presidency!
    Join us tonight Monday January 20th at 8PM EST for a Special LiveStream on the Presidents and X-Tech: The JFK Nixon Reagan Trump Connection! Major new revelations following up from Secret Agent Robert Merritt's historic account of President Nixon's Secret UFO Message hidden in a Time Capsule in the White House. We'll look at the Presidents who attempted to reveal the UFO File and left Stealth Archives when their efforts were thwarted and how this information is set to come forward."

Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd January 2020), Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Intranuclear (21st January 2020), mountain_jim (21st January 2020), Ratszinger (21st January 2020), Star Tsar (21st January 2020)

22. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Armageddon Syndrome 2020: Jeane Dixon Psychic in the White House: UFOs and Moon Predictions
    January 31, 8PM!

"Join us tonight for a Special LiveStream: Armageddon Syndrome 2020: Jeane Dixon Psychic in the White House: Trump Nixon UFOs and X Predictions! A stunning overview of Jeane Dixon's psychic influence on Presidents from JFK, Nixon and Reagan and her Mystery School influenced visions for 2020! Plus Live Q and A with DJ and Miss Olivia>"

Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (2nd February 2020), Bill Ryan (1st February 2020), mountain_jim (2nd February 2020), Reinhard (2nd February 2020)

24. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Message from Dark Journalist today on FB:
    "Strange to report issues on YouTube with X-Series 80: the 1st hour has been removed after processing with the full 3 hour episode (never seen that). X80 holds powerful news regarding Moon Township PA. A hint is their airport: Pittsburgh International https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwoxa7d_Rhs #UFO "

(In other words, the approximately 3 hour X Series #80 has been reduced by half by youtube as of today. And when I tried to access it from the youtube page, it always gave me some other link. But I was able to access the second half by using the link in the post above. )
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd February 2020 at 20:58.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (3rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2020)

26. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thanks Amor. I posted a book on another thread but not to be repetitive, looks like the book applies here:
    Leo Kasten who does great research with his book, in fact another one coming on March 20th called Dark Fleet, has this book out which is rather recent called Alien World Order, the Reptilian Plan to Divide and Conquer the Human Race copyright 2017.
    https://www.amazon.com/Alien-World-O...s%2C159&sr=1-1
    My husband could not put it down and we have read a lot of data on the subject. I am into it now and all I can say without spoilers that he brings to light Robert Morning Sky's visions/knowledge of the intimate details of Reptilian lifestyle, biologic, rulership etc. Very compelling info.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Good find. We have read a number of Joseph Farrell's books. It would take a village to compile all his data. He is prolific.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), onawah (3rd February 2020), raregem (5th February 2020)

28. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

This is not my area of study, and I have little time to look at it right now, but I think it's interesting that Moon Township & Pittsburgh are in "Allegheny" county, which connects, in name, to the "Allegewi" people. From what I briefly saw scanning the Internet, the Allegewi people may have been ancient (pre-Native American) giants who took great interest in astronomy. It ties in with the possible astronimic purpose of the Mason-Dixon line that Daniel (Dark Journalist) presents in sections of the second half of this X Series #80 presentation. If anyone has insight, please do share! I'm sure there are researchers who know much more.

See here, for example of what I came across:
    https://researchgate.net/publication/332316290_Hopewellian_Octagons_Proof_that_the_Allegewi_Astronomers_could_see_Jupiter_up_close_Analys is_of_the_Octagon_formations_of_Chillicothe_and_Newark_Earthworks
    Last edited by Alecs; 5th February 2020 at 01:11.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), mountain_jim (6th February 2020), onawah (4th February 2020), raregem (5th February 2020)

30. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I shared your post with DJ on the DJ Facebook page and got a "thanks" back, so possibly it will be mentioned on this Friday's show, "Moon Chronicles: UFO Venus X Transit Mason-Dixon Mystery
    Scheduled for Feb 7, 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGJOj-ZSBW4&t=766s
    Quote Posted by Alecs (here)
    This is not my area of study, and I have little time to look at it right now, but I think it's interesting that Moon Township & Pittsburgh are in "Allegheny" county, which connects, in name, to the "Allegewi" people. From what I briefly saw scanning the Internet, the Allegewi people may have been ancient (pre-Native American) giants who took great interest in astronomy. It ties in with the possible astronimic purpose of the Mason-Dixon line that Daniel (Dark Journalist) presents in sections of the second half of this X Series #80 presentation. If anyone has insight, please do share! I'm sure there are researchers who know much more.

See here, for example of what I came across:
    https://researchgate.net/publication/332316290_Hopewellian_Octagons_Proof_that_the_Allegewi_Astronomers_could_see_Jupiter_up_close_Analys is_of_the_Octagon_formations_of_Chillicothe_and_Newark_Earthworks
    Last edited by onawah; 11th February 2020 at 21:59.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (5th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), mountain_jim (6th February 2020), raregem (5th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #157
    Language
    English
    Thanks

X Moon Chronicles: Mason-Dixon Stargate Mystery UFO Venus Transit
    2/7/20
    (The first hour is about the Iowa caucus and what it portends, the second and third hours are more about Moon, and going back into US history. So many dots connected, as usual. I wish there were transcripts for these shows!
    DJ is vastly under-appreciated, imho...)
    There was a glitch originally and youtube censored the first hour, but it's all available now at this link:
    Last edited by onawah; 11th February 2020 at 21:56.
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I see that youtube has again cut the first half of episode 81, as they did with #80. Hopefully it will appear later today in full, which is what happened last week.. Silly youtube shenanigans...
    Last edited by onawah; 9th February 2020 at 00:23.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020)

36. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The first half of the 81st X Series episode is up now.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2020)

38. Link to Post #160
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Thanks Amor. I posted a book on another thread but not to be repetitive, looks like the book applies here:
    Leo Kasten who does great research with his book, in fact another one coming on March 20th called Dark Fleet, has this book out which is rather recent called Alien World Order, the Reptilian Plan to Divide and Conquer the Human Race copyright 2017.
    https://www.amazon.com/Alien-World-O...s%2C159&sr=1-1
    My husband could not put it down and we have read a lot of data on the subject. I am into it now and all I can say without spoilers that he brings to light Robert Morning Sky's visions/knowledge of the intimate details of Reptilian lifestyle, biologic, rulership etc. Very compelling info.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Good find. We have read a number of Joseph Farrell's books. It would take a village to compile all his data. He is prolific.
    reptilian special forces/black ops (house of shadows) has split from from traditional reptilian leadership (house of those who feast on children). i'm an official member of house of shadows command structure, possibly the only human to have such an honour bestowed upon them. not a liason officer or human grunt but an actual member.

a lot has changed over the last few months. apparently more than most people realise. we are the guys who did their dirty work, and we're not doing it any more.

edit to add; they said to add that i'm the guy with the sword tattooed on my right shin, the black dragon/japanese carp/lightening bolt on my left leg, the knife on my inner right forearm, the grim reaper on my left bicep and the black skull on my left forearm.
    Last edited by stal; 12th February 2020 at 02:17.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 LastLast