+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roswell Witnesses Harassed and "Disappeared"

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default Roswell Witnesses Harassed and "Disappeared"

Especially for anybody who is unfamiliar with, or has any doubts about the Roswell Incident.

Just have a listen to Don Schmitt relating the lengths that the authorities went to ensure that nobody talked about a "weather balloon".

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th March 2018), Bill Ryan (18th March 2018), BMJ (19th March 2018), enigma3 (18th March 2018), Ewan (19th March 2018), justntime2learn (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (18th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), mountain_jim (19th March 2018), Nasu (19th March 2018), O Donna (19th March 2018), Omni (18th March 2018), onevoice (18th March 2018), Star Tsar (18th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2018), toppy (19th March 2018), william r sanford72 (18th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Roswell Witnesses Harassed and "Disappeared"

I duuno, folks, if one has read Dr. Joseph P. Farrell's lengthiest book "Roswell and the Reich" the Roswell crash can be explained in completely terrestrial terms; but that doesn't mean that other crashed UFO's can be explained in these terms (certainly nothing against Farrell and his exemplary research on Roswell);

I tend to think the "infamous" Roswell crash (it's our main provided focus) is just smoke and mirrors to take our attention away from other unexplainable UFO crashes which cannot be explained in terrestrial terms- and certainly nothing against Farrell's research- the Roswell crash was just one example of many UFO crashes, some explainable, some not-

but my "stoopid" question: if aliens are so incredibly smart to come from other planets/solar systems and enter our earth's atmosphere (they must've calculated that beforehand if they're that smart to come this far) why do they suddenly become such bad pilots and so many crash their aircraft once they enter our/their non-predicted atmosphere?- can anyone explain this to me?

am just wonderin'

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 18th March 2018 at 19:56.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

gnostic9 (19th March 2018), jjjones (18th March 2018), Sirus (10th April 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2018), toppy (19th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Hi Cardillac
    Quote but my "stoopid" question: if aliens are so incredibly smart to come from other planets/solar systems and enter our earth's atmosphere (they must've calculated that beforehand if they're that smart to come this far) why do they suddenly become such bad pilots and so many crash their aircraft once they enter our/their non-predicted atmosphere?- can anyone explain this to me?

am just wonderin'

Larry
    Just one little example of a possible answer for you:

It has been said that the basic small Grey are the left over worker drones form distant times, the left behind caretaker drones if you like, caretakers for the equipment still on this planet etc.

So it could have been one/some of them that came down/was downed at Roswell.
    They being designed to fly the craft and do repairs but not to bright at evasive action.

Another example is look at us, anyone here can jump in a hi tech car and then smash it into a static wall.
    just maybe not all so cleaver.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 18th March 2018 at 20:38.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

gnostic9 (19th March 2018), justntime2learn (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (18th March 2018), mojo (18th March 2018), toppy (19th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Hi boja, Unfortunately the harassment continues today, not only with the Roswell case, and as an avid skywatcher I've noted there seems to be a big disconnect with folks on the front lines of filming and doing the field work and the people on the lecture circuit. Those that have the ability to use costly forensic video software that could enhance footage have never asked to analyze it. Yet ongoing contact is still happening but they talk of older cases and never communicate to those in the field. Its very odd, and we already know the gov is protecting the truth about Roswell and their secret ongoing programs and yet never reach out to offer resources to current sightings. Disclosure will only come from those that are on the front lines... but being on the cutting edge is a tough place and you will get harassed.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

gnostic9 (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (18th March 2018), mountain_jim (19th March 2018), O Donna (19th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), toppy (19th March 2018), Valerie Villars (19th March 2018), william r sanford72 (19th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Sunny

Hi Al,

according to Farrell's research the so-called gray aliens in the Roswell crash were victims of (German-Japanese alliance) a condition (I forget name) due to extensive interbreeding in Japanese prefectures which led to a degenerative condition in which the interbred aged very, very rapidly; a 14 yr. old looked at least 80 (they didn't live long), and they had a small mouth, no ears (just auric holes) and slightly elongated skulls + big eyes- fits into our our concept of "grey aliens"-

as we all know the handicapped among others are more than dispensable for some factions, sadly-

all I can say is: if you already haven't read Farrell's "Roswell and the Reich" please do so if you have the time and interrest: it's a real eye-opener-

as Farrell has often stated: "the UFO community's silence on my book has been deafaning"

please continue to be well Al and all other readers-

Larry

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

gnostic9 (19th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Nick Redfern asserts a similar theme without the German element. Personally I don't buy it.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

gnostic9 (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (18th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), uzn (18th March 2018), Wansen (30th March 2018), william r sanford72 (19th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if aliens are so incredibly smart to come from other planets/solar systems and enter our earth's atmosphere (they must've calculated that beforehand if they're that smart to come this far) why do they suddenly become such bad pilots and so many crash their aircraft once they enter our/their non-predicted atmosphere?- can anyone explain this to me?

am just wonderin'

Larry
    Another common explanation is to seed their technolgy to Earth's population.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

gnostic9 (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (18th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), Wansen (30th March 2018), william r sanford72 (19th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Star Tsar

"Another common explanation is to seed their technolgy to Earth's population"- that was done aeons ago- I was just trying to explain to the common reader, not to those who realize the human race was hi-jacked thousands of yrs. ago- if you also believe this concept then we could be on the same wave length- let me know if you have the time and interrest to discuss this concept-

Larry

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

gnostic9 (19th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Well one can think of it if a technology refresh or perhaps a entirely different groups technology.

Lazers, semi-conductors & fibreoptics, smaller & electronical etc

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th March 2018 at 22:23.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

gnostic9 (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (18th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I duuno, folks, if one has read Dr. Joseph P. Farrell's lengthiest book "Roswell and the Reich" the Roswell crash can be explained in completely terrestrial terms; but that doesn't mean that other crashed UFO's can be explained in these terms (certainly nothing against Farrell and his exemplary research on Roswell);

I tend to think the "infamous" Roswell crash (it's our main provided focus) is just smoke and mirrors to take our attention away from other unexplainable UFO crashes which cannot be explained in terrestrial terms- and certainly nothing against Farrell's research- the Roswell crash was just one example of many UFO crashes, some explainable, some not-

but my "stoopid" question: if aliens are so incredibly smart to come from other planets/solar systems and enter our earth's atmosphere (they must've calculated that beforehand if they're that smart to come this far) why do they suddenly become such bad pilots and so many crash their aircraft once they enter our/their non-predicted atmosphere?- can anyone explain this to me?

am just wonderin'

Larry
    @ Larry
    While you may hold Farrell's book, "Roswell and the Reich" in high esteem Larry, respectfully, I for one don't, and it was addressed here (thread link below). I can only conclude that your continued assertions in support of Farrell's book mean that you didn't read or research further those responses, as they don't fit with your beliefs?.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hlight=roswell

Perhaps the massive silence by the UFO community - maybe, - is because Farrells' opinions on Roswell are not taken seriously? It's not difficult to blow very large holes in his theory (which I'll be happy to provide & debate on that original thread, as it's off topic on this one).

Roswell was not the first or only UFO crash; there are over 50 documented UFO crashes throughout history (that we know of), so YES, they do and have crashed with some regularity, whatever the reason. "Causes of UFO Crash Reports", unlike Earthly Aircraft Crash Reports, are somewhat difficult if not impossible to find, as "officially", UFO's do NOT exist. .

State-of-the-art aircraft equipped with a multitude of safety features and the most experienced pilots of today STILL crash... badly! To suggest that alien craft/technology and pilots are infallible or impervious to "pilot error", malfunctions or crashes is a bit of a stretch IMO, especially when one considers that some of them were shot down, victims of "nature" or "Acts of God" ie, weather.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lien-Occupants

As I said on that thread, Corso was considerably better qualified - and was there at the time - Farrell was not; Farrell is not "God" on the subject of Roswell. In "Roswell and the Reich", Farrell is very fond of cherry picking the info to fit his premise/theory and omitting evidence which doesn't, accusing other Roswell researchers before him, for that which he himself is guilty of. As the majority of the Roswell evidence was based on eyewitness accounts (most of whom are now dead), you don't get any "proof" with that, nor do you pick and choose who to ignore (or not). That's objective research.

"exemplary research on Roswell"? When you dig deeper, MUCH DEEPER... I think not. I'm inclined to ask you, how many other books on Roswell, Hortons, German Disk Technology, Aerodynamics, Aircraft Design etc, have you read - or videos have you watched?

(...and to answer your question if I've read Farrell's book? Yes, shortly after you recommended it, thanks - Frankly, I thought his book was a complete waste of money!)

Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th March 2018 at 10:03.

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

In the book 'The Day after Roswell' Colonel Corso presents a very convincing case about the Roswell incident. To me the evidence strongly supports the case.

Paul Hellyer, Ex Canadian Defense Minister became one of the worlds highest ranking whistle blowers / truth seekers after he confirmed the content of this book
    Last edited by yelik; 19th March 2018 at 15:30.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (19th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018), uzn (19th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

We all use Books, Vids, Photos and whistle blowers for info (INFO).

Unless you/I/we have first hand evidence and experiences then, all the rest is just info to try to form an opinion from, a story that fits a level of understand.

It's all an amazing (Very interesting si-fi like world we live on the edge of) story until we see the facts presented in the flesh.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (19th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Kiwi

many thanks for your very detailed response to my posting (am not sure if I deserve that much attention)- but greatly appreciated nevertheless-

but we all live in such a world of deception (I think you would agree with that) so therefore I've held Farrell's research at least as a plausibility because of how easy it is to blame ETs (official disclosure hasn't yet been achieved and probably never will be- but I hope I'm wrong), a completely ficticious/fantasy concept (according to the general public) so therefore blame ET's (concept laughed at by the general public) for all the cattle/human mutilations and countless human disappearances most probably into the DUMBS when all of this is being done by rogue, evil malevolent entities of our own species- maybe ET-sponsored but nevertheless done by human hands- WE human beings are doing this to each other-

it's just so easy to point a finger at someone/something else (look at our society) and once the initial negative has been planted it's just so difficult to defend against it; 1st impressions are the hardest to remove-

A) obviously not all crashed space vehicles cannot be terrestrial, but I think most are- look, I'm the last person to believe we are alone in the universe-

B) the Roswell crash crash was the biggest "banner" (we tend to fall for banners) of a failed terrestrial craft; look, why in Roswell are there in almost all store windows (if read resources/photos are correct) effigies of grey aliens?- if this was the truth why hasn't this been censored?- true UFO findings/crash sights have always been censored-

enough for now-

please stay well Kiwi and all readers-

Larry

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (19th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

Roswell could bee one of the first crashes not contained right away.This left a door/time for multi witnesses to see first hand and touch parts of an object not of this earth.I would guess that soon after the us government and military revised there response time and propaganda/disinfo compaign to near perfection.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

boja (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2018), KiwiElf (19th March 2018), O Donna (19th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread