+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bill Gates, vaccines, and depopulation

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Bill Gates, vaccines, and depopulation

So Gates did not allow his children to be vaccinated.After all we have learned over the last few years this would not surprise me in the slightest
    if this is true,and i would be very interested to know if the elite allow their children to be vaccinated
    http://yournewswire.com/bill-gates-doctor-vaccinate/
    Last edited by coolrunner; 24th March 2018 at 15:19. Reason: did not use a headline

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to coolrunner For This Post:

dynamo (28th March 2018), GaelVictor (24th March 2018), happyuk (30th March 2018), Hym (25th March 2018), Mercedes (28th March 2018), palehorse (4th September 2020), T Smith (28th March 2018), toppy (25th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Default Re: Bill Gates, vaccines, and depopulation

I am using my wife's Apple computer as mine is down and I don't know how to use the Apple. So I don't know how to post a link.

That being said, why the confusion here?? Bill Gates said PUBLICLY at a TED conference that vaccines may be used to reduce the population by 10-15%. "If we do a good job." He has said that two other times too. Just Google "Bill Gates depopulation" and go to Natural News. It's right there. 10-15% is well over 1 billion people. Bill Gates may do some things well, but his ideas on vaccines are spooky and whacky. And very disturbing.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

3(C)+me (24th March 2018), dynamo (28th March 2018), Hym (25th March 2018), KiwiElf (24th March 2018), onawah (25th March 2018), palehorse (4th September 2020), T Smith (25th March 2018), toppy (25th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    I am using my wife's Apple computer as mine is down and I don't know how to use the Apple. So I don't know how to post a link.

That being said, why the confusion here?? Bill Gates said PUBLICLY at a TED conference that vaccines may be used to reduce the population by 10-15%. "If we do a good job." He has said that two other times too. Just Google "Bill Gates depopulation" and go to Natural News. It's right there. 10-15% is well over 1 billion people. Bill Gates may do some things well, but his ideas on vaccines are spooky and whacky. And very disturbing.
    Ok, a little explanation is in order:

My 1st assumption is that Gates is not a Eugenicist...that's fake news.

What his Ted statement summarized was the notion that with proper medical attention a 3rd world country can be educated to understand the downsides of continued unabated procreation. In a society already with thousands dying from hunger it simply makes no sense to continue unrestricted. Once that goal is accomplished the next step is improve the health and education, if not primary brain functioning of those populations. It's an intended feedback loop to 'slow' and bend population growth downward from a worldwide perspective. Hence, his followup statement regarding 0-10% expansion of population

Now, was that really that hard to understand?

I could continue to point you in the direction of VALID scientific data regarding vaccines...but I'll leave that up to you.

One thing one should never forget...even plain words are subject to interpretation and thusly can be twisted beyond recognition, psychopaths are masters of this behavior. So in the end everything is an opinion and should be digested in that fashion. Each of us has to make our own decisions on what we choose to believe or not.
    Last edited by WhatTha'; 24th March 2018 at 21:23.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by WhatTha' (here)

What his Ted statement summarized was the notion that with proper medical attention a 3rd world country can be educated to understand the downsides of continued unabated procreation.
    How are you connecting vaccination, specifically, with improved education? If I am assuming correctly, the connection you may be driving at would be the other way around, i.e., one could argue a correlation between improved education and (as consequence) improved health, but I don't see how one could draw the same conclusion the other way around. Even if we assume for sake of argument that vaccination improves health, I don't see a connection between improved health with better education in poor 3rd world countries. Heath is a consequence of education in poor 3rd-world countries, not the cause.

On the other hand, there are countless peer-reviewed studies that draw a correlation between vaccination and reduced IQ, reduced fertility, miscarriages, autism, etc. We all understand correlation does not necessarily mean vaccinations reduce IQ, cause fertility, cause miscarriages and autism. It just means where one variable is present (vaccinations laden with neurotoxins) the other is also present (aforementioned side effects). It would therefore be an easier leap for me to connect vaccinations to a eugenics program, given the scientific evidence, than it would be arguing what Bill Gates really meant in his Ted talk is, if we just vaccinate the poor that will somehow improve their education and they would therefore stop procreating. Huh?

And of course, on a totally philosophical note, Bertrand Russell sums it nicely up for those of us who are simply in denial about these things:

"...Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible...." From The Impact of Science on Society

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

3(C)+me (25th March 2018), dynamo (28th March 2018), Hym (25th March 2018), Libico (28th March 2018), mountain_jim (28th March 2018), onawah (25th March 2018), selinam (29th March 2018), Tintin (4th September 2020), toppy (25th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

What his Ted statement summarized was the notion that with proper medical attention a 3rd world country can be educated to understand the downsides of continued unabated procreation.

We already addressed this (to some degree), here. I repost this for the sake of exactness.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    "The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

I can't be sure but it looks like there might be some text missing. It's also possible that it might completely distort the meaning of the entire statement. Just suggesting it as a possibility.
    Listen to the video, at 4:33. This is precisely what he says, and nothing's omitted.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th March 2018), BMJ (25th March 2018), dynamo (28th March 2018), enigma3 (25th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2018), Hym (25th March 2018), KiwiElf (24th March 2018), Mike (24th March 2018), mountain_jim (28th March 2018), onawah (25th March 2018), palehorse (4th September 2020), selinam (29th March 2018), T Smith (25th March 2018), Tintin (4th September 2020), toppy (25th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

So forgive me if i sound a bit thick,but from different stories i have read on line ( and i do understand we cant believe everything we read ) but i was under the impression that vaccines were killing people,so should i assume that vaccines are basically causing impotency and therefore reducing the population in this manner ?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coolrunner For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2018), dynamo (28th March 2018), Tintin (4th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by coolrunner (here)
    [...]
    ... should i assume that vaccines are basically causing impotency and therefore reducing the population in this manner ?
    See this thread: Agenda 21, Vaccines & The Female Of The Species
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2018), BMJ (8th June 2020), coolrunner (27th March 2018), dynamo (28th March 2018), happyuk (30th March 2018), Mercedes (28th March 2018), T Smith (28th March 2018), Tintin (4th September 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Very interesting

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to coolrunner For This Post:

dynamo (28th March 2018), happyuk (30th March 2018), Hervé (27th March 2018), Mercedes (28th March 2018), Tintin (4th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

A murderer is a murderer is a murderer.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

dynamo (28th March 2018), Mercedes (28th March 2018), palehorse (4th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

So Gates did not allow his children to be vaccinated.After all we have learned over the last few years this would not surprise me in the slightest
    if this is true,and i would be very interested to know if the elite allow their children to be vaccinated
    http://yournewswire.com/bill-gates-doctor-vaccinate/
    I have recently posted this reply on another thread (one that Bill linked to). However, in the interest of circulating it further than might normally happen, I'm going to drop it here as well. I know it's too late to nip this in the bud, but latest this outbreak is liable to cause anxiety all by itself and is better responded to in the most timely manner. So, here ya go. Some balm for your worries ...

As this myth about Bill Gates’ plans to poison the planet’s population seem to have taken on a life of its own, I am pleased to offer up the truth about his oft-mistaken claims. In so doing, I hope to go some way to assuaging the fears of many.

Below is a cut and paste that clearly outlines the problem and explains the actual meaning of what Gates said. If one is going to be amenable to using Gates’ own words to convict him of crimes against humanity, I think it behooves the same person(s) to consider Gates’ own words when he attempts to clarify any confusion regarding his claims. While there are some, whose thoughts are covered at the end of the piece, who think that Gates’s emphasis on neo-natal health is the wrong emphasis for reducing our planet’s burgeoning population, there are none who question his benign intent. In short, Bill Gates does NOT want to kill babies.

Here’s the article:

As discussed in a 21 November 2011 Forbes cover story profiling the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, reducing population growth has always been integral to their stated mission of “improving people’s health and giving them the chance to lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty”:

In 1997, when he and Melinda first ventured into public health […] they focused on birth control, funding a Johns Hopkins effort to use computers to help women in the developing world learn about contraception. The logic was crisp and Bill Gates-friendly. Health = resources ÷ people. And since resources, as Gates noted, are relatively fixed, the answer lay in population control.

As further discussed in this piece, Gates later came to the conclusion that birth control was not the best approach to achieve the goal of slower population growth, instead realizing that — counterintuitively — a reduction in childhood mortality was the best way to limit population growth:

In society after society, he saw, when the mortality rate falls—specifically, below 10 deaths per 1,000 people—the birth rate follows, and population growth stabilizes.

“It goes against common sense,” Gates says. Most parents don’t choose to have eight children because they want to have big families, it turns out, but because they know many of their children will die.

“If a mother and father know their child is going to live to adulthood, they start to naturally reduce their population size,” says Melinda.

This is a point Gates has made repeatedly, and his views were clearly articulated in the 2009 Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Annual Letter:

A surprising but critical fact we learned was that reducing the number of deaths actually reduces population growth. […] Contrary to the Malthusian view that population will grow to the limit of however many kids can be fed, in fact parents choose to have enough kids to give them a high chance that several will survive to support them as they grow old. As the number of kids who survive to adulthood goes up, parents can achieve this goal without having as many children.

In other words, Gates is not interested in using vaccines to reduce the population by using them as an agent of death or a tool to sterilize unsuspecting masses. Rather, Gates is interested in keeping more children alive in order to reduce the need for parents to have more children, thus limiting the overall population growth rate.

As evidenced in a 2014 paper in Science that attempted to calculate future population growth, not everyone is convinced childhood mortality is the smoking gun to quell population growth:

Among the most robust empirical findings in the literature on fertility transitions are that higher contraceptive use and higher female education are associated with faster fertility decline. These suggest that the projected rapid population growth could be moderated by greater investments in family planning programs to satisfy the unmet need for contraception and in girls’ education.

But Gates’ view on childhood mortality contribution to population growth is increasingly discussed in the scientific literature and is still subject to debate.

What is not up to debate are the intentions of the Bill and Melinda Gate’s Foundation with regard to vaccines and population growth, as articulated by Bill and Melinda Gates in their Foundation’s 2017 Annual Letter:

Melinda: Saving children’s lives is the goal that launched our global work. It’s an end in itself. But then we learned it has all these other benefits as well. If parents believe their children will survive—and if they have the power to time and space their pregnancies—they choose to have fewer children.

Bill: When a mother can choose how many children to have, her children are healthier, they’re better nourished, their mental capacities are higher—and parents have more time and money to spend on each child’s health and schooling. That’s how families and countries get out of poverty. This link between saving lives, a lower birthrate, and ending poverty was the most important early lesson Melinda and I learned about global health.

This is obviously a far cry from, as YourNewsWire.com puts it, having Bill Gates tell us “how we must all consent to a ‘kill the humans’ strategy, to ‘save the planet’ from the carbon dioxide we make.”

Filed Under: bill gates childhood mortality gates foundation +5 more
    Fact Checker: Alex Kasprak
    Sources:

Adl-Tabatabai, Sean.

“Bill Gates Admits “Vaccines Are Best Way To Depopulate.”
    YourNewsWire.com. 21 January 2016.

Herper, Matthew. “Bill Gates Admits “With Vaccines, Bill Gates Changes The World Again.”

Forbes. 2 November 2011.

gatesfoundation.org. “Foundation Fact Sheet.”

gatesfoundation.org. “2009 Annual Letter.”

Gerland, Patrick, et al. “World Population Stabilization Unlikely This Century.”
    Science. 10 October 2014.

Smeeding, Timothy, M. “Adjusting to the Fertility Bust.”
    Science. 10 October 2014.

gatesnotes.com. “2017 Annual Letter.”

There. I hope I've made you feel better about this particular Boogeyman's plans. Whatever anyone else thinks about the administration of vaccines, he clearly sees them as a way to save lives. Bill may be up to some sh*t, but this ain't it.

Cheers,

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th March 2018), Bob (28th March 2018), dynamo (28th March 2018), onawah (28th March 2018), palehorse (4th September 2020), Reinhard (28th March 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Thanks Brian, that does help to clarify the issue.
    However, for some of us jaded conspiracy theorists, what is said and what is truly intended may be two very different things, especially in the case of the one percent.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th March 2018), Bluegreen (28th March 2018), coolrunner (28th March 2018), dynamo (28th March 2018), palehorse (4th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 times in 595 posts

So forgive me if i sound a bit thick,but from different stories i have read on line ( and i do understand we cant believe everything we read ) but i was under the impression that vaccines were killing people,so should i assume that vaccines are basically causing impotency and therefore reducing the population in this manner ?
    Could be but what concerns me personally is that we are not 100% sure of the ingredients of any vaccines, even though they are listed and any Doctor would be happy to read them to you.
    But, unless you have the equipment to analyse what is in the vaccines, you (we) are at the mercy of the manufacturers (scary thought LOL).

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

coolrunner (28th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th March 2018), Inversion (26th May 2020), Mercedes (28th March 2018), mountain_jim (29th March 2018), onawah (28th March 2018), palehorse (4th September 2020), Reinhard (28th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And that is just one of the problems with vaccines, as this thread can attest to at length:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-we-vaccinate
    Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Could be but what concerns me personally is that we are not 100% sure of the ingredients of any vaccines, even though they are listed and any Doctor would be happy to read them to you.
    But, unless you have the equipment to analyse what is in the vaccines, you (we) are at the mercy of the manufacturers (scary thought LOL).
    Each breath a gift...

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

April Fools? Bill Gates on Big Bang Theory..pushing vaccines...
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Luke Holiday (25th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not an April Fool post above by the way, Bill Gates really was on the Big Bang Theory pushing "affordable" vaccines in the episode entitled "The Gates Excitation" that aired 3/29/18, though that clip certainly got pulled off youtube quickly!
    There are more clips from the same show on youtube as of this post, though the first one I posted above is the only one I've seen that actually mentioned Gates' probable real reason for being on the show, which was to push "affordable vaccines".
    From: https://sports.yahoo.com/bill-gates-...073748339.html
    Quote Bill Gates made an appearance on The Big Bang Theory, and the boys were more than just a little excited. The premise was that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was looking to team up with a pharmaceutical company to develop affordable vaccines, and Penny would show Gates around the labs.
    Also on the lineup of youtube clips was this video:
    Bill Gates BUSTED; India THROWS Out Foundation, Sues Gates For Dangerous Vaccines

And there's this:

...among lots of other evidence showing Gates agenda is probably about NWO de-population, and not by improving health. (But I think we already knew that.)
    Last edited by onawah; 31st March 2018 at 16:40.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2020), greybeard (24th May 2020), Jayke (31st March 2018), Luke Holiday (25th May 2020), palehorse (4th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

David lays it down regarding BG, the real agenda and the absurdities surrounding CV testing.

It is an overall very interesting short 18 minute audio....

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 25th May 2020 at 00:25.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2020), greybeard (24th May 2020), happyuk (24th May 2020), palehorse (4th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Hi, this post is about Gates and MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY LICENSING, LLC
    Microsoft filled an international patent on: CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Bellow follow a resume of it

International Application Status Report

International search report:
    Received at International Bureau: 05 July 2019 (05.07.2019)

From the Abstract:
    "Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system.
    A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively
    coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based
    on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify
    if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user
    whose body activity data is verified."

Designated States:
    AE, AG, AL, AM, AO, AT, AU, AZ, BA, BB, BG, BH, BN, BR, BW, BY, BZ, CA, CH, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CZ, DE, DJ, DK,
    DM, DO, DZ, EC, EE, EG, ES, FI, GB, GD, GE, GH, GM, GT, HN, HR, HU, ID, IL, IN, IR, IS, JO, JP, KE, KG, KH, KN, KP,
    KR, KW, KZ, LA, LC, LK, LR, LS, LU, LY, MA, MD, ME, MG, MK, MN, MW, MX, MY, MZ, NA, NG, NI, NO, NZ, OM, PA,
    PE, PG, PH, PL, PT, QA, RO, RS, RU, RW, SA, SC, SD, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, ST, SV, SY, TH, TJ, TM, TN, TR, TT, TZ, UA,
    UG, US, UZ, VC, VN, ZA, ZM, ZW
    European Patent Office (EPO) : AL, AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LT, LU,
    LV, MC, MK, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RS, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR
    African Intellectual Property Organization (OAPI) : BF, BJ, CF, CG, CI, CM, GA, GN, GQ, GW, KM, ML, MR, NE, SN, TD, TG
    African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO) : BW, GH, GM, KE, LR, LS, MW, MZ, NA, RW, SD, SL, ST, SZ,
    TZ, UG, ZM, ZW
    Eurasian Patent Organization (EAPO) : AM, AZ, BY, KG, KZ, RU, TJ, TM

and here is the reference if you wish to know more about https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...&tab=PCTBIBLIO

You may be asking what vaccines has anything to do with that?

- This implanted sensor measures body radiation emitted from the user, body fluid flow, a brain wave, pulse rate or body heat radiation and more. In order to get one, they will have to crack your skull open and insert the chip right above your cortex, then every few years repeat the operation, because the chip will lose precision with years, like any electronic device does.

- On November of 2019 Pirbright Institute (funded by Bill Gates) was granted Euro patent for Corona Virus Vaccine. ref.: https://pdfhost.io/v/TYURTzVSz_CORON...3172319_B1.pdf

- Now Bill Gates is developing something called "Human Implantable Quantum Dot Micro Needle Vaccination Delivery System", I will not extend on this one, but you can search the web for the word "luciferase", for those bible believers it will speak for itself.

- Gates want to vaccinate all people in the world and give them a digital identification mark.

Now you can steer all these ingredients together and see what is coming up!

Monsters like Gates, they love mass murder, it is a cult for them, I heard he also make use of DMT and he is an adrenal gland eater (just like Zuckenberg, cannibals! - sorry I can't prove that), he is a laughing clown (always super high), he deserve more pies in his face.

If you want to speculate more and more and go further, here is a very interesting technology from Nerogress

More about who is Bill Gates https://www.corbettreport.com/gates/

It will be all for share about this truly evil being called gates. When I find proof of his cannibalism I will post everywhere, a dude died in Jersey when he was digging into this stuffs.
    Last edited by palehorse; 4th September 2020 at 11:36.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

greybeard (4th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Hi, this post is about Gates and MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY LICENSING, LLC
    Microsoft filled an international patent on: CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Bellow follow a resume of it

International Application Status Report

International search report:
    Received at International Bureau: 05 July 2019 (05.07.2019)

From the Abstract:
    "Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system.
    A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively
    coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based
    on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify
    if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user
    whose body activity data is verified."

Designated States:
    AE, AG, AL, AM, AO, AT, AU, AZ, BA, BB, BG, BH, BN, BR, BW, BY, BZ, CA, CH, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CZ, DE, DJ, DK,
    DM, DO, DZ, EC, EE, EG, ES, FI, GB, GD, GE, GH, GM, GT, HN, HR, HU, ID, IL, IN, IR, IS, JO, JP, KE, KG, KH, KN, KP,
    KR, KW, KZ, LA, LC, LK, LR, LS, LU, LY, MA, MD, ME, MG, MK, MN, MW, MX, MY, MZ, NA, NG, NI, NO, NZ, OM, PA,
    PE, PG, PH, PL, PT, QA, RO, RS, RU, RW, SA, SC, SD, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, ST, SV, SY, TH, TJ, TM, TN, TR, TT, TZ, UA,
    UG, US, UZ, VC, VN, ZA, ZM, ZW
    European Patent Office (EPO) : AL, AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LT, LU,
    LV, MC, MK, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RS, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR
    African Intellectual Property Organization (OAPI) : BF, BJ, CF, CG, CI, CM, GA, GN, GQ, GW, KM, ML, MR, NE, SN, TD, TG
    African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO) : BW, GH, GM, KE, LR, LS, MW, MZ, NA, RW, SD, SL, ST, SZ,
    TZ, UG, ZM, ZW
    Eurasian Patent Organization (EAPO) : AM, AZ, BY, KG, KZ, RU, TJ, TM

and here is the reference if you wish to know more about https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...&tab=PCTBIBLIO

You may be asking what vaccines has anything to do with that?

- This implanted sensor measures body radiation emitted from the user, body fluid flow, a brain wave, pulse rate or body heat radiation and more. In order to get one, they will have to crack your skull open and insert the chip right above your cortex, then every few years repeat the operation, because the chip will lose precision with years, like any electronic device does.

- On November of 2019 Pirbright Institute (funded by Bill Gates) was granted Euro patent for Corona Virus Vaccine. ref.: https://pdfhost.io/v/TYURTzVSz_CORON...3172319_B1.pdf

- Now Bill Gates is developing something called "Human Implantable Quantum Dot Micro Needle Vaccination Delivery System", I will not extend on this one, but you can search the web for the word "luciferase", for those bible believers it will speak for itself.

- Gates want to vaccinate all people in the world and give them a digital identification mark.

Now you can steer all these ingredients together and see what is coming up!

Monsters like Gates, they love mass murder, it is a cult for them, I heard he also make use of DMT and he is an adrenal gland eater (just like Zuckenberg, cannibals! - sorry I can't prove that), he is a laughing clown (always super high), he deserve more pies in his face.

If you want to speculate more and more and go further, here is a very interesting technology from Nerogress

More about who is Bill Gates https://www.corbettreport.com/gates/

It will be all for share about this truly evil being called gates. When I find proof of his cannibalism I will post everywhere, a dude died in Jersey when he was digging into this stuffs.
    What makes this even more suspicious is that the patent Microsoft have filed for their body activity crypto generating tech is Patent No. wo/2020/060606.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...d=WO2020060606

Either Gates is trolling the world hard with this number or I better re-read Revelations.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

greybeard (16th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread