+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Terry Lovelace (Asst Attorney General) Abduction Case

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default Terry Lovelace (Asst Attorney General) Abduction Case

This is my true story. Terry Lovelace, a 64 year-old lawyer and former assistant attorney general. In 2012 a routine x-ray of my leg found an anomalous bit of metal the size of a fingernail with two tiny wires attached. What followed were horrific nightmares, spontaneous recall and intrusive thoughts surrounding a 1977 camping trip I took with a friend to Devils Den State Park in Northern Arkansas. For fear of losing my job and my standing in the legal community I've kept this secret for 40 years. But the 2012 discovery of this object, one and one-half inches deep in my thigh, initiated a flood of nightmares I could not control.

My poor health and the horrific memories were the catalyst to come forward and finally disclose what happened back in 1977. My friend and I were on a two-day camping trip to photograph eagles and wildlife. Rather than stay in the campground we chose to drive deep into an isolated area and set-up our camp on a high plateau that offered a scenic view of the wilderness. Late in the evening of our first night in camp a group of three very bright stars in the western sky caught our attention. Arranged in a triangle configuration we speculated as to what it could be? We eliminated aircraft lights due to the triangle configuration. Then it moved. The three stars rotated as if on an axis and slowly ascended upward. As it rose the three points of light spread apart, each equidistant to the others.

The stars grew larger and brighter. As the triangle passed over stars they would blink-out for a moment and then blink-back again as it moved over them. The area inside the triangle was black, darker than the night sky. As the points expanded they were eventually devouring entire fields of stars as it traveled higher and moved closer to our camp. It eventually halted directly over us. It was huge. A third of the sky was covered by this black triangle overhead without a single star in between the three points. It was as if someone had cut an enormous triangle out of a sky filled with a billion stars. It descended until it was about thirty feet over the floor of the meadow. The size of the object was unbelievable. Each side of the triangle was a city block in length. I estimated its height at fifty feet or more.

The size of a five story office building it sat motionless above the floor of the meadow. What followed was a horrific abduction experience. We both suffered badly from burns and dehydration and were hospitalized for two nights. I was interviewed by special agents from the USAF Security Police's "OSI" or Office of Special Investigations. They mistakenly believed I had photographed the object and I was viciously interrogated by two of their special agents. They demanded my film. My home and car were searched by consent and I was hypnotized to assist my recall. It was a nightmare that left my wife and I sour on the whole UFO and the allegations surrounding our experience.

I never intended to tell anyone. But the events of 2012 opened a door to memories about the abduction experience I had long forgotten and had no desire to even remember. In 2016 and in poor health I decided it was the right time to disclose everything I knew and everything we experienced. The piece of metal in my leg was the genesis of this story. There is so much more that happened.

B i o

Terry Lovelace is a six-year veteran of the USAF. He completed a bachelor's degree in Psychology at Park University in 1979. He later earned a Juris Doctor at the University of Michigan Law School, TMC campus in Lansing, Michigan. He passed the Michigan Bar Examination on his first attempt. His legal career began in private practice, handling a variety of civil litigation and criminal defense cases. He entered public service as an Assistant Attorney General and later as General Counsel for LBJ Tropical Medical Center in the US Territory of American Samoa. He retired in 2012 as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Vermont.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th March 2018), Bill Ryan (25th March 2018), Bluegreen (7th February 2021), BMJ (26th March 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (19th November 2020), DeeMetrios (21st November 2020), Ecnal61 (25th March 2018), Ewan (26th March 2018), Flash (28th March 2018), Franny (8th February 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), jjjones (25th March 2018), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), mountain_jim (26th March 2018), pabranno (25th March 2018), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), Peter UK (7th February 2020), selinam (25th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2018), TelosianEmbrace (19th November 2020), thepainterdoug (19th November 2020), Tintin (14th October 2020), TomKat (8th February 2020), toppy (26th March 2018), Valerie Villars (26th March 2018), Wansen (3rd April 2018), william r sanford72 (25th March 2018), Zanshin (4th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default Re: Terry Lovelace (Asst Attorney General) Abduction Case

I listened to this the other day. Fascinating story!

If it's true, it's quite alarming. It ties quite a few theories together too.

It begs the question: whose side is the military apparently on?

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), BMJ (26th March 2018), boja (25th March 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (19th November 2020), DeeMetrios (21st November 2020), Ewan (26th March 2018), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), mojo (15th July 2022), mountain_jim (26th March 2018), Peter UK (7th February 2020), Tintin (14th October 2020), toppy (26th March 2018), william r sanford72 (29th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The 1st part of this show is devoted to an interview with Terry Lovelace.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Bluegreen (7th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th November 2020), DeeMetrios (21st November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (7th February 2021), mojo (15th July 2022), Peter UK (7th February 2020), william r sanford72 (29th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/david.haith...21832546821660

David Haith

Photographs from an iPhone, alleged to document an alien abduction were today released publicly.
    Former lawyer Terry Lovelace (65) says his cell phone was in his pocket last April when he was abducted from his bed and taken aboard a craft over his home in Dallas, Texas.
    The images from his health and activity phone app show a vertical line which demonstrates the phone moved 60 feet upward in less than a minute. Later, Terry woke up traumatised, thinking he'd had a heart attack.
    "I have no idea how long I was up there - likely about 32 minutes" he said.
    Showing me pictures of his phone read out he explained that it displays the 60 seconds or less is the time it took him to travel 60 feet into the air at 5.23/4 am.
    He said: "I assume I was somehow deposited back into my bed sometime between being taken at 5.23/4 and 5.55am when I awoke."
    After what he believes was the abduction experience he discovered the phone remained in his pocket and the charger wire and his ear bud listening lead was still connected.
    He explained: "The wires went up and down with me.”
    When I awoke my earbuds were on my chest and the charging cable had been disconnected from the power socket. In older homes the connection becomes loose from usage and wear, so pulling the charger from the wall didn't require a lot of force."
    He was rushed to hospital but after seven hours released with no cardiac event being diagnosed.
    He had no recollection of the April event but revealed today that the following month he underwent hypnotic regression.
    During this he recalled travelling through his house ceiling and into the air towards and into a large saucer through a camera-lens type opening in its underside.
    Terry is well known in UFO circles for his book, Incident at Devil's Den which documents how in 1977 he and a friend were abducted into a huge triangle shaped craft while they were camping in Arkansas.
    In an interview with Dean Caporella on the recent Alien Live revealed summit online he talked for the first time about the recent April abduction and how it was recorded on his cell phone.
    In a new interview with me today Terry responded to sceptics and critics who are suggesting he might have strapped his phone to a drone to obtain the same app readings.
    He said: "I don't own a drone and have never operated one. I have no proof other than my word. I do have medical bills that document my ambulance ride and hospital stay for April 16. If I hoaxed this, it was a costly venture"
    Terry also answered critics who suggested that because he revealed in the Alien Live interview that he'd written a motion picture script of his experiences, he was a fraud just out to make money.
    He said: "I've made my money. I worked very hard over a lifetime and had a very good career both in private practice and in public service. I don't need to sell books or cash in on a movie script"
    He explained that he wrote the script so his story would be portrayed accurately without theatrics. He said he wrote his book as a cathartic exercise to relieve flashbacks, nightmares and obsessive thoughts that interfered with his life.

He revealed that the month following the April phone event he climbed five flights of stairs as quickly as he could manage with the same phone in his pocket.
    He said: "The iPhone health app showed a stair-step like readout because time passed as I climbed upward. The reason my April health app shows a single bar is because I covered 60 feet - the equivalent of six flights of stairs - between 5.23am and 5.24am - a time that could have been anywhere between one and 60 seconds."
    He added: "The two year old iPhone 6 has been through diagnostics and I will make it available for scrutiny under reasonable conditions. The lady at Apple who ran the diagnosis said the health app measures height by change in barometric pressure. She was confident about its accuracy. It's not measured by GPS - that has a margin of error. It doesn't show that I ever climbed down stairs. That would not have registered as 'steps taken' since I wasn't descending a ladder or opposing gravity. My phone shows that I took zero steps at 5.24am - I only travelled upward. My descent, absent body movement, would simply not register. That's how she explained it to me. I'm no engineer."

Terry revealed that his regression was performed by Robert Schwartz, a medical doctor with a psychiatric practice in Dallas.
    He said: "I have the session on digital card. My regressed memory of April 16th was traveling through the ceiling and into the air toward a large saucer over my home. The bottom of the craft opened like a camera lens or an eye pupil and I was inside the craft. Even under hypnosis I couldn't provide much detail about being inside the ship. It was emotionally traumatic to relive and I was told would likely take several sessions to recall more detail."
    The Dallas abduction all happened while Terry's wife slept beside him unaware until he awoke in distress thinking he was having a heart attack.
    He said: "My wife is accustomed to strangeness and odd occurrences. She has been with me through screaming nightmares once or twice a year. She's very supportive and accepts that for some reason I am a ‘targeted individual’. She has spoken with my 82 year old sister who verified, that at times...’Terry would disappear from the house when the lights came in through the windows’ I was between 5 and 8 years old when those events happened."
    He told of one experience in 1987 when his wife woke up in the middle of the night and found he wasn't in bed beside her.
    Explained Terry: "At the foot of the bed, silhouetted against a window, was an entity she perceived to be a young petite woman, possibly Asian. This woman telepathically told my wife "Everything's OK, go back to sleep" And she did! That was very uncharacteristic of my wife who's been frightened by a home intruder."
    There's one other small piece of evidence of Terry's abduction - if he was carried literally through the solid plaster and timber of his home's roof.
    Terry revealed: "My wife found pink fibers on the bed where I'd slept. They were consistent with attic insulation."

Name:  12.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  55.1 KB

https://

www.facebook.com/david.haith.39/posts/10221832546821660
    Last edited by boja; 7th February 2020 at 20:21.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Bluegreen (7th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), Inversion (14th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), Peter UK (7th February 2020), thepainterdoug (19th November 2020), TomKat (8th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I have a very tuned-in dowser friend who told me that she will not go near Devil's Den because the energy there is so negative.
    Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Terry is well known in UFO circles for his book, Incident at Devil's Den which documents how in 1977 he and a friend were abducted into a huge triangle shaped craft while they were camping in Arkansas.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th February 2022 at 00:17.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), boja (8th February 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (19th November 2020), DeeMetrios (21st November 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), Inversion (14th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), Peter UK (9th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Exclamation Re: Terry Lovelace (Asst Attorney General) Abduction Case

Terry Lovelace: Abduction & Contact November 18, 2020 Update:

Devil's Den State Park is a 2,500-acre (1,000 ha) Arkansas state park in Washington County, near West Fork, Arkansas in the United States. The park was built by the Civilian Conservation Corps, beginning in 1933. Devil's Den State Park is in the Lee Creek Valley in the Boston Mountains, which are the southwestern part of The Ozarks. The park, with an 8 acres (3.2 ha) CCC-built lake, is open for year-round recreation, with trails for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding. Devil's Den State Park also has several picnic areas, a swimming pool and cabins, with camping sites ranging from modern to primitive. Fossils of coral and crinoids can be found along the banks and within Lee Creek at Devil's Den State Park.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th November 2020 at 21:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), Bluegreen (7th February 2021), boja (19th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (19th November 2020), DeeMetrios (21st November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), Inversion (14th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Im friends with Terry Lovelace. Hes very credible and a true gentleman in my eyes.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2021), boja (19th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (19th November 2020), Harmony (19th November 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), Inversion (14th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), Parsi-X (29th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I finished Incident at Devil's Den last night. It is an intriguing story which I am still digesting. I do not doubt something happened to Terry Lovelace and his former position as an Assistant Attorney General gives the story more credence.

Is there any more on the other abductee Toby, like a surname of his family's testimony?
    Strength is not defined by how much you can take before you break. It’s about how much you can bear after you have been broken.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Drakey For This Post:

Agape (6th February 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2021), boja (7th February 2021), Harmony (2nd February 2021), Inversion (14th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Natura Naturans's Avatar
    Thanks

Terry Lovelace wrote a book about his experience. For those that want to read it here it is for free in epub:

https://b-ok.cc/book/5242017/513d6c
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th February 2021), boja (7th February 2021), Hym (7th February 2021), Inversion (14th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,035 times in 911 posts

Here's Kerry's 2nd and most recent interview with Terry. He has written a 2nd book "Devil's Den: The Reckoning".

https://projectcamelotportal.com/202...the-reckoning/

In the interview Terry finds out about his friend Toby. It's best you hear it from him, along with all of the other details.

He's also had time to personally answer over 1500 emails from abductees, since his 1st book, a long study that has given more perspective on many aspects of his life after the abduction experience he and Toby had.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th February 2021), boja (7th February 2021), Harmony (7th February 2021), Inversion (14th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Here's Kerry's 2nd and most recent interview with Terry. He has written a 2nd book "Devil's Den: The Reckoning".

https://projectcamelotportal.com/202...the-reckoning/
    Devil's Den: The Reckoning
    https://amazon.com/Devils-Den-Reckon.../dp/B08QZH7GGV

Here's the [unusually long] Amazon description:

DEVILS DEN: THE RECKONING begins with candid memories from a lifetime or experiences with ETs. He recalls early childhood abductions and his interactions with a hybrid entity he called "Sue." THE RECKONING is all new facts, images and content never before shared with the public. It tells the true story of the sad decline and mysterious death of Tobias.

It includes a chapter that had been excluded from "Incident at Devils Den ..." that tells the poignant story of Terry’s cousin Gerald who endured his own childhood ET visitations and an eventual tragic outcome. Also, the true tale of Terry and his friend Ernest, who at eight years of age "borrowed" dad's handgun in an ill-conceived plan to shoot dead the ETs that terrified him in his room at night. Plus, recent revelations from Betty are disclosed and the December 8th "disclosure" from a retired Israeli general and academic, Haim Eshed, is discussed.

THE RECKONING gives details and anecdotal evidence of an abduction from Terry's Dallas home on April 16, 2019 at 5:55 AM. Color photographs of UFOs taken near his home and satellite images of their 1977 campsite at Devil's Den State Park in NW Arkansas are also included.

THE RECKONING shares 30 short narratives presented as numbered "Cases" #1 through #30. These are stories distilled from 1,400+ emails submitted by readers of INCIDENT AT DEVILS DEN in the US, South Africa and Australia. Each narrative shares a unique and poignant telling of the reader's own encounter with the unknown.

There are tales of screen memories and missing time, a stolen fetus, UFO sightings, mind control and alien abductions. Each story is told in the experiencer's words and vetted for veracity. Most are a compilation of many emails and telephone calls to establish the contributor's credibility.

This is a collection of the best of the best from 1,400 stories shared by readers of "Incident at Devils Den ...." Below is a brief synopsis of the introduction to Case #1, "The Christmas Store," shared by a widowed retiree who goes by "Olivia."
    Dear Mr. Lovelace,

My late husband Paul and I had an experience in March of 1968. I've never shared this story with anyone other than my sister and Paul's parents. I was a housewife and Paul was a nephrologist (a kidney doctor) who worked in private practice. We had friends in Reno, Nevada and about every month we'd make the drive from Vegas to Reno to share a weekend with friends.

We always stopped in a little town called Tonopah about half-way to Reno. We'd stretch a bit, get fuel and have dinner. It was called "The Stagecoach." I believe it's still there. On this night we were three hours later than usual because Paul had been tied up at the hospital.

After dinner and fuel we got back on the road about 9:00 PM and headed for Reno. About 10 miles out of town we were surprised to see a new store. It was a Christmas store. I had never before seen a store solely devoted to the holiday. The store appeared to be open as there was brilliant white light pouring out of the windows. The whole structure was draped in Christmas tree lights in assorted colors, some blinking and others not.

I asked Paul to pull over. We were both mesmerized. He pulled onto the shoulder directly in front of the store. It sat back from the road a ways and the lights were incredible. It was odd. There was no parking lot! It was just sand and sagebrush. We saw no other cars, but someone was inside because we could see motion and movement through the windows. Paul noted there was no driveway for an entrance.

I remarked, "Who would build a store without an egress or a parking lot?" We sat on the shoulder of the highway in front of the store for some minutes until Paul said, "This is a waste of time," and he pulled back onto the road. Because my husband worked so many hour we usual spent time during the drive to just chat and catch up on things. But not this night. This night was very different....

~~~

In Linda Howe's livestream of 10 Feb 2021, she interviews Terry, and they talk about "Betty", the hybrid. From the YouTube description:
    The extraterrestrial Grey-human hybrid “Betty” returned eleven weeks ago on November 19, 2020, to communicate again in person with attorney Terry Lovelace before the release of his second book, Devil’s Den: The Reckoning.

Telepathically, Betty expressed concern about the future of Earth humans as she confirmed the existence of a secret space program already based on the moon, Mars and beyond.

Start in at about 7:10.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (4th March 2021), boja (27th February 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (27th February 2021), Inversion (14th July 2022), Journeyman (27th February 2021), kudzy (28th February 2021), mojo (15th July 2022), onawah (27th February 2021), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), Peace in Oz (1st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th February 2021), Yoda (27th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hard to believe and very disconcerting that someone like Linda Howe is still not understanding what is going on with COVID and the vaccines, masks, hand sanitizer etc etc.!
    The first part of the video is devoted to COVID propaganda.
    I hope that someone who knows her well will clue her in.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In Linda Howe's livestream of 10 Feb 2021, she interviews Terry, and they talk about "Betty", the hybrid. From the YouTube description:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8AdXGS6Sq_g
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), happyuk (28th February 2021), Hym (1st March 2021), Inversion (14th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), Patient (17th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, I have read "Devil's Den : The Reckoning" - a good read.

Importantly, the ET (Betty/Sue) in Terry's words, confirms 4 things as of Nov 2020 :-

1) The SSP (Secret Space Program) does exist.
    2) There are already Humans & ETs on and inside the Moon.
    3) ETs already live inside the Earth, and have a written agreement to take Cattle & Humans.
    4) Earth has a "Global Cabal" dealing with ETs (Completely separate from our governments).

The problem is that ETs are known to tell LIES. So these "Confirmations" may, or may not be true.
    So unfortunately, we are still left uncertain until we can get further verification.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Hym (1st March 2021), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), onawah (28th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Hard to believe and very disconcerting that someone like Linda Howe is still not understanding what is going on with COVID and the vaccines, masks, hand sanitizer etc etc.!
    The first part of the video is devoted to COVID propaganda.
    I hope that someone who knows her well will clue her in.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8AdXGS6Sq_g
    I would think that someone has tried. It is disappointing to hear Linda Howe speak about covid the way she does. It makes me wonder if it is a type of programming that certain people are susceptible to - and unless we can find the way to de-programme them, they are lost to us.

Let's hope that that is her only weakness and that she has not been compromised.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Hym (17th March 2021), Inversion (14th July 2022), onawah (17th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I have heard reference to mining on the moon more than once.

I am puzzled by this - if the moon is not a natural moon, but artificial and was placed there and is hollow, why would anyone be mining there?

I suggest that perhaps people are seeing equipment that "reminds" them of mining equipment. Perhaps it is only to shape areas on the surface as opposed to regular mining operations like we are familiar with on Earth.

Another thought - when we see a vast vacant land area as on the surface of the moon, to quickly relate a mining operation as a reason for being there is easy for a human mind to accept. I am sure that the real reason is far more complicated and unsetting for the average person.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

boja (17th March 2021), Inversion (14th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lovelace will be a featured speaker at the 33rd Annual Ozark Mountain UFO Conference April 10-11
    (a virtual event)
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

boja (17th March 2021), Harmony (17th March 2021), Inversion (14th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

I read both of Terry's books and would recommend them. The second one contains thirty short abduction experiences his readers sent to him, plus more detailed information from the first one.

Incident At Devil's Den

The Grey mothership that parks behind the moon is 500 km long and 75 km tall. They won’t pass in front of the moon because it can be seen from earth.

Devil’s Den: The Reckoning

There are coordinates of where they camped 35°47’52.14”N 94°16’17.04”W Google Maps

Terry’s childhood friend drowned during a summer trip. I think the Greys killed him for endangering Terry’s life and supplying him with a bayonet to defend himself against them.

His cousin who was also an abductee killed himself with his father’s rifle in 1969.

Terry’s hybrid friend Sue/Betty told him the original occupants of the artificial moon abandoned it before the rise of man. Then the reptilians moved in.

David Paulides claims more people disappear in federal parks containing the name devil or diablo.

Sue/Betty said races are after helium-3 trapped in the rocks of the moon.

There was a story about a Christmas store that was probably a UFO using as screen image.

I only listened to the first part of this video. I'm just posting it because it's current. I've listened to interviews Kerry Cassidy did with him on Project Camelot Portal

Quote The complete story of the 1977 abduction of Terry and Toby from a remote campsite in Devils Den State Park, and two interrogations by special agents from the USAF Office of Special Investigation. The lecture includes compelling new information about the strange fate of Toby and recent revelations about an April 16, 2019 abduction from Terry’s Dallas home. The story of the June 2019 visit from To The Stars Academy investigator and host of the television series “Unidentified,” Luis Elizondo. The whole story plus never before told story of what happened after the publication of Devils Den in 2018.

A PowerPoint presentation with images of unexplained injuries, strange contacts and the fallout from speaking and writing openly about alien contact. Included are how to spot telltale signs, subtle and not-so-subtle, that point toward alien abduction. Includes candid and amazing stories shared by other abductees. The presentation shows images of the 2012 x-rays and photographs of UFOs and military helicopters photographed over Terry’s home after Incident at Devils Den was published in 2018. Also discussed will be a visit by chief investigator Luis Elizondo from To The Stars Academy (TTSA) and host of the TV series “Unidentified” in June 2019. Also, clear evidence of an April 2019 abduction. Stunning images from Google-Earth showing the 1977 campsite as it exists today, a triangular shaped plateau clear-cut of vegetation. Never before seen images, new information and surprising updates.

Presentation from the 2021 Ozark Mountain UFO Conference.
    Last edited by Inversion; 15th July 2022 at 00:21.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Agape (15th July 2022), boja (15th July 2022), Harmony (15th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Quote Terry revealed that his regression was performed by Robert Schwartz, a medical doctor with a psychiatric practice in Dallas.
    Can anyone share more about this type of therapy? Did Terry have absolutely no recollection before seeing Dr Schwartz? Is this kind of therapy expensive or available by phone? Can a person not have any recollection and all of sudden there's a flood of info?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

boja (15th July 2022), Harmony (15th July 2022), Inversion (15th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote Terry revealed that his regression was performed by Robert Schwartz, a medical doctor with a psychiatric practice in Dallas.
    Can anyone share more about this type of therapy? Did Terry have absolutely no recollection before seeing Dr Schwartz? Is this kind of therapy expensive or available by phone? Can a person not have any recollection and all of sudden there's a flood of info?
    I don't recall reading about a Dr. Schwartz.

Two agents with the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) showed up. They’re the equivalent to the Navy’s NCIS. They interrogated both of them and had Terry sign forms waving his rights and allowing them to search his home and car. Their primary interest was acquiring any photos they may have taken. The OSI knew they were taken because they got a call from local authorities around Devil's Den because they both bailed and left all their gear including military issued stuff with their names on it. Some months later Terry was called into an OSI office by two agents. A third man gave him an injection and regressed him verbally. Terry fought the process because he/the Greys wanted him to recall the event. Terry and Toby recalled seeing the ship above the meadow that was about a block long triangular craft. They didn't remember what happened on the ship until this process. They were satisfied with the info Terry gave, but the audio suggestion telling him to forget failed probably due to something the Greys did to him. To me this is an example of conflicting agendas. Jim Sparks' Grey abductors suggested he write the book The Keepers.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

boja (15th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), Parsi-X (29th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I have heard reference to mining on the moon more than once.

I am puzzled by this - if the moon is not a natural moon, but artificial and was placed there and is hollow, why would anyone be mining there?

I suggest that perhaps people are seeing equipment that "reminds" them of mining equipment. Perhaps it is only to shape areas on the surface as opposed to regular mining operations like we are familiar with on Earth.

Another thought - when we see a vast vacant land area as on the surface of the moon, to quickly relate a mining operation as a reason for being there is easy for a human mind to accept. I am sure that the real reason is far more complicated and unsetting for the average person.
    Hi Patient. Just found this thread today (7.14.22), and your questions spark my curiosity about the unnatural-moon ideas.

If the moon was made, why not make at least the surface, the outer tens or hundreds of miles, out of actual believable material? Who were they trying to fool, putting all those craters on there? Could be lots to mine there, one man’s garbage is another man’s gold.

Another thing, how hollow is “hollow”? How much interior volume would anybody need? I think if you could make a structure that size, you more easily could beam over a proper actual moon and then dig out your new digs.

If it was built (or placed there), if I was a lowly mineral hunting ET I would be worried about booby traps. Ditto the SSF. ~8O

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

boja (15th July 2022), Inversion (15th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast