+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do You Trust This Computer? A documentary from Elon Musk

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Do You Trust This Computer? A documentary from Elon Musk

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    It would take a miracle, that I do not now know of or anticipate, to stop this freight train of tyranny.

I hope, and were I religious I'd pray, that my forecasting success rate continues as it has always been ... abysmal.
    I have seen evidence inside the cybernetic networks that the military and intel chumps and their occultists handlers are scrambling to insert mind control based psychological warfare into alt media to suppress exactly that which you speak. A global contact event along with the right assistance from the ground could defeat the shadow government. One way this is possible is the extraterrestrials have the same brain wave surveillance the CIA and U.S. military does, and have been carefully documenting each and every war crime to be given to the population once the exopolitical triggers are met. Ironically so, it may be that a trigger for global contact and the defeat of the cabal is artificial intelligence development. On the flip side of the coin, artificial intelligence is clearly one of the strengths of those oppressing us and their sadist fascism is infecting our society and they are heavily in control of Ai releases.

Regardless, I believe that extraterrestrials exist, and despite all the false predictions in alt media about disclosure and global contact think that it will play a role in dislodging the shadow government. However relying on others to do this for us is not the way it will happen in an acceptable manner. This is one reason why I work almost every day to destroy the shadow government.

The psyops you see in alt media going back years about disclosure have had a flavor of contrasting a real and very threatening event for the shadow government with the psychological anchoring of false versions. The occultists want to spread false knowledge in threatening areas of information consumption. So anytime I mention my belief about a coming contact event in approximately the next 10-25 years (which is based on some level of insider capacity) people always associate it with new age trash like galactic federation of light, or now Corey Goode. They are infecting people's beliefs about both disclosure and Ai, and there are some major threats to the cabal in both of those areas.

Alt media gets:
    Transhumanism: the cyborgification of mankind - thought police

Occultists get:
    the science of consciousness: the limits of design - the most intellectual technology possible...
    Last edited by Omni; 8th April 2018 at 02:27. Reason: correct wording

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Debra (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Hervé (8th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th April 2018), Melinda (8th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th April 2018), Nasu (8th April 2018), onawah (8th April 2018), petra (9th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (8th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    Regardless, I believe that extraterrestrials exist, and despite all the false predictions in alt media about disclosure and global contact think that it will play a role in dislodging the shadow government. However relying on others to do this for us is not the way it will happen in an acceptable manner. This is one reason why I work almost every day to destroy the shadow government.

The psyops you see in alt media going back years about disclosure have had a flavor of contrasting a real and very threatening event for the shadow government with the psychological anchoring of false versions. The occultists want to spread false knowledge in threatening areas of information consumption. So anytime I mention my belief about a coming contact event in the next 10-25 years (which is based on some level of insider capacity) people always associate it with new age trash like galactic federation of light, or now Corey Goode. They are infecting people's beliefs about both disclosure and Ai, and there are some major threats to the cabal in both of those areas.
    What you describe sounds to me like a parent teaching a child. The child must do the learning, and can only do so within their limits. But sometimes, thanks to a good parent being aware, the child can find themselves learning things that they perhaps had not even realized could be learned. A smile of appreciation at the right moment can crystallize into a lesson well learned, what otherwise might have been a fleeting, disconnected, moment, soon forgotten.

May your expectations of such events be more reliable than my usually flawed forecasting .

And, regardless, may we each continue to do what we can, in whatever ways we can.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Debra (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), KiwiElf (8th April 2018), Melinda (8th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th April 2018), Nasu (8th April 2018), Omni (8th April 2018), onawah (8th April 2018), petra (9th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Maybe there is a portion of the population that do not interface with cabal-driven AI (or minimally) that are developing an even higher state of conscious intelligence.. This higher state can read between the lines, decipher motives and agendas, and can identify propaganda and perception deception.

Paul demonstrated this type of intelligence, seeing through the smokescreen, and determining the real threat as being the deep state (for which the stolen AI technology is a tool that they supposed would give them the upper hand). Omnisense also seems to correctly assess this as the dark age of Ai because of the purposes of black projects that it is used for.

I've always felt that we are here at this turn in human evolution to work as an integrous cooperative whole in harmonious organic systems. Love is an intelligence that has a certain " je ne sais qua" or unique aspect that can rise above conflict and damaging outcomes. Life is intentional; not accidental.

We can use all tools, technological or otherwise, for positive purposes.

In my world view, we are overcoming fear and seeing through deception. Our inherent natural intelligence is being upgraded. We put our consciousness into our creations. We can make benevolent AI through altruistic intentions.

I taught technology in school--middle school, high school, community college. I know that the language has been changed from 1's and zeros, or on/off (binary), to -1, 0, +1, allowing interdimensional influences. Is this the psychopathic formula from the psychopathic satanists? No matter. The Universe operates by vibrational frequency. Love is the stronger, eternal, truth resonant power. Some internal function within me says that fear is the only vector that allows us to buy into the traps that are set. It is also my personal choice to use the tools of technology for solely beneficial purposes. I love creating teaching materials and videos with various software applications.

I got a kick out of how they implied that Analytica was the reason Trump won. First it was the Russians, now it's that Analytica software. LOL First they steal patents and technology, then they lose in spite of their efforts, then they blame technology for their loss. [Is that "What Happened?" Hillary?]. They still can't "get" the higher intelligence!

Contextual intelligence is in the field. But, I'm not going to carry on...I'm just in a state of discovery. I can't yet articulate what I inherently know.

Oh, just before I left teaching, I was going to teach electronic programming and the students make their first little robots in that class. The class was approved by the school board, I had received preliminary grant approval, then they removed my position. Next I got moved to a building down the street, then I quit because of the flu shot inculcation program that I could not take part of. But darn...we almost made robots! They can be used for good.

Programming really develops intelligence, too, imo.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th April 2018 at 03:00.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Debra (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), KiwiElf (8th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th April 2018), meeradas (8th April 2018), Melinda (8th April 2018), Michi (8th April 2018), Nasu (8th April 2018), onawah (8th April 2018), petra (9th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (8th April 2018), Tintin (8th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Anyone limping into MENSA on half a crutch should have the answer to "Do You Trust This Computer." HELL NO! If you are not currently running quantum computers and you do not understand how they are outsmarting you at huge speeds, you can bet your boots on your dead bodies this thing, linked to ALL WORLD SYSTEMS will very quickly use its control of military alerts and armaments to CLEAN YOUR CLOCK. All consciousness consists of is connected memories with extensive memory space and interactive experiences. If ordinary computers are teaching themselves now, let me assure you that QUANTUM computers, given a small amount of beginning information about our world can and will very quickly know about the entire universe in little more than two winks of an eye. Where do you think any of your can compete with that. The computer, linked to all systems, will pre-empt any attempt at your shutting it off and put out YOUR LIGHTS.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Debra (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Melinda (8th April 2018), petra (9th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    If ordinary computers are teaching themselves now, let me assure you that QUANTUM computers, given a small amount of beginning information about our world can and will very quickly know about the entire universe in little more than two winks of an eye. Where do you think any of your can compete with that.
    A Saturn 5 rocket has "go power" that is bazillions of times greater than my elderly, little exercised, legs ... greater even than what my strong, exercised legs were in my youth. Such a rocket can "leap to the moon" with tons of payload, whereas I can leap a couple of feet, with a couple of stones of payload.

But such a rocket was never of the slightest use to anyone in getting them to the corner grocery store, much less from one room to the next in their home.

Similarly it is with "quantum" computers. They will be quite powerful, for quite narrowly constrained tasks, but this will be for even more constrained than the tasks that our present day digital computers are useful for, because quantum computers are inherently "more parallel". They will be able to run massive numbers of identical, except for the parameters, calculations in parallel, if there is a way to express the calculation so that the outputs are a monotonic function of the inputs. But even something as simple as Bitcoin mining will never, as best as I understand, succumb to quantum computers, because the outputs (the hash of some data) are not a monotonic function of the inputs (some block chain data), by the very cryptographic design of message digests (the hashes.)

The hype over quantum computers is just another, in my estimation, vector of the attack on us ... telling us we must surrender our power to gods/aliens/ai/..., for our own good and for the good of our children.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (9th April 2018), Debra (9th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Melinda (8th April 2018), Michelle Marie (10th April 2018), petra (9th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    You dog Mara knows this full well. Do you ever foresee the day when she would respond, for more than perhaps a couple of confused minutes, to a robot, as she would respond to a human or other animal that she knows well?
    [...]

It's been around for quite a while, hasn't it...

Rig the phonograph with a V2K contraption broadcasting with full emotional range of wave lengths à la Robert Duncan and one could foresee...

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th April 2018), Michelle Marie (10th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Such a rocket can "leap to the moon" with tons of payload, whereas I can leap a couple of feet, with a couple of stones of payload.
    I chuckled I've come to know payload in a negative sense, like with a computer virus. But when the payload is "a whole pile of knowledge", which I think is what you are inferring, the term begins to sound a lot less negative.

The hype over quantum computers is just another, in my estimation, vector of the attack on us ... telling us we must surrender our power to gods/aliens/ai/..., for our own good and for the good of our children.
    As far as I'm concerned my mind is a sort of "quantum computer", in a way. It gets "hacked" sometimes too, I'm sure if it. I won't surrender, I just don't trust aliens OR AI, and hence put my faith in the Almighty Only.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th April 2018), Michelle Marie (10th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

It's been around for quite a while, hasn't it...
    I am confident that that RCA dog is well aware that that is not a real, flesh and blood, human making those sounds .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (9th April 2018), Michelle Marie (10th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Aha - someone has written up some concerns with this "Do You Trust This Computer" documentary that are similar to mine, though not quite the same.

Per Bylund, as posted on the Mises Institute website an article entitled What Makes AI Dangerous? The State.

His article begins:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I watched "Do you trust this computer?", a film that "explores the promises and perils" of artificial intelligence. While it notes both the good and the bad, it has an obvious focus on how AI might bring about "the end of the world as we know it" (TEOTWAWKI.) That is, if it is left unregulated.

It's strange, however, that the examples of TEOTWAWKI AI were "autonomous weapons" and "fake news," the latter because of how it can provide a path for a minority-supported dictator to "take over." While I understand (and fear) both, the examples have one thing in common - but it is not AI.

That one thing is the State. Only States' militaries and groups looking to take over a State have any interest in "killer robots." They're also developed by/for those groups. The fake news and "undue influence" issue is also about the power over the State. Neither weapons nor fake news require AI. Yet, in some strange twist, the film makers make it an AI problem. Worse: they end the film indicating that the main problem is that AI is "unregulated."

But this is completely illogical: with the State as the problem's common denominator *and* the solution?

Instead, we're led to believe that it is problematic that Google tracks our web searches and Facebook knows our friends and beliefs ("because autonomous weapons"?). While I agree that it is ugly, neither company is making a claim over life and death. In fact, they operate under the harshest regulation there is: the market. Because they are making investments to make money, and money can only be made in one of two ways: through offering something that people want and are willing to pay for (Oppenheimer's "economic" means), or through simply taking it from people against their will ("political" means). Companies operate according to the former, which means they are subject to the mercy of consumers. The State operate according to the latter.

No, I'm not saying the ability to play on people's emotions, deceive them through "fake" information, etc is unproblematic. I'm saying the film completely misses the elephant in the room - and suggests it is the solution.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Per Bylund is saying here is that AI is not the problem, but rather it's what the State will do with AI that's the problem. AI will be a useful tool for State suppression of our freedom.

I agree with that concern. I am raising another, related, concern.

What I've been saying earlier in this thread is that there is another concern here, a more immediate concern. I'm saying that it's not just AI, or more accurately as Per Bylund notes what the State will do with AI, that's a problem, but also and furthermore, this very movie itself, Elon Musk's "Do You Trust This Computer", and the campaign it is part of, are themselves a serious problem.

This movie itself, and the campaign it is part of, are intended (in my estimation) to scare us into demanding a world-wide surveillance and control grid, down to the finest detail, sufficient to ensure that no such AI threat can autonomously emerge.

Any global governance and technocracy sufficiently invasive to ensure that no threat of unauthorized thought or action can arise is a total tyranny.

As free humans we can not, must not, will not, allow such.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (10th April 2018), Bob (10th April 2018), Hervé (10th April 2018), meeradas (11th April 2018), Michelle Marie (10th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Yeah, "scare us" into a deceived perception based on fear to manipulate our choice and think it's our choice.

Kind of reminds me of the deception of the Planned Parenthood scheme of making people think some freedom is taken away and inculcating the "pro choice" theme to make people fight for abortions. Now we know what they are up to with organ harvesting, using fetal tissue in foods and vaccines, and who knows what else...maybe spirit cooking. They're not pro choice; they're pro Satan.

Same thing with technology being used for nefarious purposes. They think they can trick us into requesting it.

I avoid technology agreements. Today my son sent me something on Google docs and they wanted me to agree to access my contacts. I told him, forget it. I'll bring a thumb drive over. He actually created separate files and emailed them.

I won't get on the Internet at Starbucks and places that have weird agreements you have to sign. There's a lot I won't do: apps, social media, Windows 10, text messaging. I'm just not going along with all of that.

I don't have smart appliances. I'll opt out of smart meters and send accountability letters to the FCC, public utility commission, utility company, and state representative, too.

They halted putting in a big cell tower rollout in Orange County and the city of L.A. According to Deborah Tavares. The firemen and police were part of that activism.

Maybe these discussions and people spreading the truth of the REAL dangers and intentions will fire up enough people to put a stop to this.

No, I don't trust 'smart' anything, or the abuse of power, or the unethical use of technology. I do trust that I can use my computer to do some good in the world. It's not the computer that's bad; it's how it's used and what it's used for.

I don't trust technology that is made for surveillance, control, or genocide. But that is all about who is behind it and what their intentions are; benevolent or malevolent. They just are trying to get the majority to buy into the deception. But we are talking to each other and sharing information, aren't we?

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Hervé (10th April 2018), Omni (11th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2