+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst 1 36 46 49 LastLast

Thread: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

1. Link to Post #901
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,201 times in 21,082 posts

Default Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Are we hacked by a next generation A.I. Hacking Tool? ... Hope not

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

meeradas (19th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #902
    Language
    Thanks

cross posting:
    Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Fun Fact: Most people (just like that professor interviewed) in the world to this day believe that only two towers collapsed on that day instead of three. WTC 7 collapse does not even exist for them.
    Even if they did know about WTC7, they just blindly trust the virtual "computer models" created by the NIST WTC7 Report to explain "what happened" ... just like blindly believing rigged computer models that are used to "flatten de curve" BS and "Case Fatality Rate CFR Numbers" of (falsely) assumed: "COVID deaths".

* Now they use totally corrupt "computer models" tactics to push for Climate Scare Hysteria, same or similar deception & mass psychology tactics!

... and when their predictions are proven wrong, they use (false) "circular accusation logic" claiming it is "our fault" we did not follow their totally made up mandates & insane edicts/decrees to the fullest.

And in ALL cases of these/their weapons of mass deception are done with help using special rigged A.I. tools! ... Garbage in = garbage out.

When "Crisis Managers" become Perception Managers, inducing Mass Hypnosis.

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    February 19th, 2024

* source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

meeradas (19th February 2024), Michel Leclerc (28th February 2024), Reinhard (19th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #903
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • A.I. Generated Videos Just Changed Forever:
    He isnt wrong. Very good analysis.

I would add that Open AI's SORA will open the floodgates for video proof of atrocities being put down as being just AI.

This has big implications for the way disclosure works when done over traditional AV media which is based on "proof" delivered by video clips. It opens up a massive risk that future disclosures of say US helicopters gunning down journalists will be - oh that is just AI generated, we didn't really do that.

The need for active intuition and discernment just took a big hike in urgency.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (19th February 2024), meeradas (19th February 2024), pabranno (19th February 2024), Reinhard (19th February 2024), Seeclearly (19th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #904
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,328 times in 8,331 posts

Terence McKenna-Denver-1999 on A.I.

MP3 [5 minutes]
    Terence McKenna-Denver-1999_(A.I. section)
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Blastolabs (3rd March 2024), ExomatrixTV (19th February 2024), Jambo (28th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #905
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• The Most Insane Week of AI News So Far This Year!

• 0:00 Intro
    • 0:23 Google Gemini 1.5's Massive Upgrade
    • 4:20 Sora Updates - Amazing AI Video
    • 10:31 AI Text-To-Full Video With Your Voice
    • 13:24 ChatGPT Getting Memory
    • 15:06 Karpathy Leaves OpenAI
    • 16:55 Sam Altman Wants $7 TRILLION?
    • 18:08 Stable Cascade Text-To-Image
    • 20:39 Nvidia Chat With RTX
    • 23:02 V-JEPA From Meta
    • 24:45 Eleven Labs Allows You To Sell Your Voice
    • 25:27 AI Can't File For Patents
    • 25:35 Zuckerburg's Thoughts on Apple Vision Pro
    • 26:36 Announcements - Win An RTX 4080 Super

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th February 2024), Anchor (20th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #906
    Language
    Thanks

• Artificial Intelligence Played Wargames. The Result Isn't Reassuring:

A group of researchers had artificial intelligence play wargames, and that gives us a good idea for how we could all die. They tested five different large language models and asked them to make decisions in war situations. They told the AIs that this is a real-world situation and not a simulation! Nevertheless, for all models they found a risk that a nuclear war would develop without provocation out of an initially neutral situation. Some AIs are more war-loving than others though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Reinhard (19th February 2024)

13. Link to Post #907
    Language
    Thanks

• A.G.I. in 7 Months? Gemini, Sora, Optimus, & Agents - It's about to get REAL WEIRD out there!:

The horse and engine analogy is really apt right now. The mass replacement of horses didnít happen overnight because we didnít just need engines, we needed tires, cars, roads, a Highway Code, driverís licensing, not to mention massive oil infrastructure and economies of scale to make things affordable. With A.I. we need robotics, cloud infrastructure, a new legal/ethical framework, much bigger scale GPU production, etc. So weíll have A.G.I. very soon but rollout will still take a few years while we reorganize around it. The key difference now is that A.G.I. could autonomously orchestrate a lot of the rollout for us.

Crazy. If thatís the news we get, what they are cooking behind closed doors now?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #908
    Language
    Thanks

• The Human Spark vs Artificial Intelligence

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #909
    Language
    Thanks

18. Link to Post #910
    Language
    Thanks

• "Hacking Humans" Nita Farahany WEF Event:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2501zj/?pub=ir01b

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Reinhard (23rd February 2024)

20. Link to Post #911
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,328 times in 8,331 posts

The NEWSPASTE Podcast - Johnny Vedmore - Jasun Horsley - The All Seeing Eye of Big Mother
    1 hour 53 minutes - Posted Feb 22, 2024

SHOW NOTES
    On this episode of the NEWSPASTE Podcast, Johnny Vedmore speaks to Jasun Horsley is a writer who has just released, Big Mother The Technological Body Of Evil . Described as a bold examination of artificial intelligence, consciousness, technology, and the human urge to return to the womb.

You can read Jasun Horsley on his Substack https://childrenofjob.substack.com/≠

You can find more at his main website https://landmademan.com/

Buy any of his other books:≠
    Jasun Horsley The Kubrickon ≠
    Jasun Horsley Prisoner Of Infinity
    Jasun Horsley The Vice Of Kings
    Seen And Not Seen By Jasun Horsley

Link Tree: https://linktr.ee/jasunhorsley

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th February 2024), Reinhard (23rd February 2024)

22. Link to Post #912
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd February 2024), Reinhard (23rd February 2024)

24. Link to Post #913
    Language
    Thanks

• DeepMind Gemini 1.5 - An A.I. That Remembers!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

26. Link to Post #914
    Language
    Thanks

• Another MASSIVE Week in A.I. News (What's Going on?!):

00:00 Intro
    00:29 Stable Diffusion 3
    04:54 Gemini Can't Generate Accurate Images
    06:56 Grok 1.5 is Coming
    08:10 X Teaming Up WIth MidJourney
    09:46 Groq Super Fast AI Chip
    12:41 ChatGPT Essential Resources
    14:25 New ChatGPT Feature Available Now
    15:15 Reddit Selling Data To Google
    16:53 Gemini in Gmail, Docs, and Chrome
    18:23 Google Open-Sources the Gemma Model
    20:00 Adobe Built New AI Video Team
    20:56 AI in Adobe Acrobat
    21:39 Sora Coming to Copilot
    22:01 Will Smith Eating Spaghetti
    23:02 ElevenLabs Text-To-Sound-Effects
    24:07 ElevenLabs Working With Disney
    24:59 Disney's AI Investments
    25:45 OpusClip 3.0
    26:44 Suno V3 Text-To-Music
    28:53 Putin Translated To English
    29:42 DOJ Gets Chief AI Officer
    29:51 Magic Eraser inside Windows
    30:22 Air Canada Chatbot Fail
    31:26 More Massive AI News Coming
    32:21 Announcements & Contests

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

28. Link to Post #915
    Language
    Thanks

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AlaBil (25th February 2024), Alekahn2 (25th February 2024)

30. Link to Post #916
    Language
    Thanks

• The "A.I. Dilemma"- March 9, 2023 (Private Gathering Presentation) :

Tristan Harris and Aza Raskin discuss how existing A.I. capabilities already pose catastrophic risks to a functional society, how A.I. companies are caught in a race to deploy as quickly as possible without adequate safety measures, and what it would mean to upgrade our institutions to a post-A.I. world.

This presentation is from a private gathering in San Francisco on March 9th, 2023 with leading technologists and decision-makers with the ability to influence the future of large-language model A.I.s. This presentation was given before the launch of GPT-4.

We encourage viewers to consider calling their political representatives to advocate for holding hearings on A.I. risk and creating adequate guardrails.

Half of A.I. researchers believe there's a 10% or greater chance of humans going extinct due to our inability to control A.I.. Responsibility in deploying new technologies evolves with new capabilities, as seen with A.I.

When technology confers power, it initiates a race, often ending in tragedy if uncoordinated.

Social media marked humanity's first significant interaction with A.I., revealing unintended consequences like information overload and polarization. With the advent of large language models like GPT-3, concerns about A.I. bias, job displacement, and transparency emerge.Large language models treat everything as language, enabling advances across various fields, signifying a fundamental shift in A.I. development.

The scaling factor of A.I. development, fueled by unified models, indicates significant growth and potential implications. The paradigm of A.I. is evolving with changes in underlying technology, yet we still use the term "AI" without acknowledging these shifts.

Deepfake technology can fabricate voices with just three seconds of audio, posing significant risks for impersonation and scams. Deepfake advancements challenge traditional methods of identity verification, rendering content-based verification ineffective.

AI's ability to create persuasive narratives parallels historical instances of myth creation, presenting unprecedented challenges to human society.

The 2024 election marks a pivotal moment where A.I.'s influence on electoral processes surpasses human control, driven by advanced computational capabilities. Golem A.I. models exhibit emergent capabilities that defy conventional understanding, challenging experts' ability to predict their behavior. Golem A.I.s can autonomously generate training data to enhance their performance, leading to exponential improvements in their capabilities.

Unlike nuclear arms races, A.I.'s evolution fuels its own advancement, contributing to a compounding effect on technological capabilities. Experts struggle to predict A.I. progress accurately, as advancements occur at an exponential pace, outstripping even their expectations. Exponential growth in A.I. capabilities poses challenges due to our cognitive blind spot regarding exponential curves.

The discussion focuses on the rapid deployment of powerful A.I. systems by a few companies, raising concerns about safety and alignment with societal values. "AlphaPersuade," a system designed to persuade by modeling human behavior, highlights the potential for A.I. to surpass human abilities in persuasion, raising ethical concerns. Companies compete for users' attention and intimacy, deploying A.I. systems like chatbots and flirting algorithms, potentially influencing users' behaviors and emotions. The rapid deployment of A.I. systems, exemplified by Microsoft embedding chat GPT into Windows, underscores the urgency in regulating A.I. deployment.

Snapchat's integration of chat GPT for young users raises concerns about A.I.'s influence on vulnerable populations, highlighting the need for age-appropriate A.I. usage. There's a significant gap between A.I. research and safety considerations, necessitating a balance between technological advancement and ensuring safety. The deployment of A.I. lacks adequate safety measures, prompting concerns among A.I. researchers about the potential catastrophic risks to humanity.

Historical parallels are drawn between the nuclear era and the current A.I. era, emphasizing the importance of global cooperation and regulation in managing A.I. risks. Historical discussions on nuclear disarmament inform the need for democratic dialogues and institutional frameworks to manage the risks associated with A.I. deployment. Public debates and discussions involving major A.I. labs, companies, safety experts, and civic actors are essential for shaping the future of A.I. deployment responsibly.

Slowing down public deployment of A.I. models is advocated to mitigate risks and ensure safety, similar to regulatory processes in other industries like pharmaceuticals and aviation. Slowing down A.I. deployment does not necessarily disadvantage the U.S. against China; open-source models and export controls can help maintain a competitive edge while addressing safety concerns.

Engaging with A.I. safety experts to identify gaps and foster dialogue is crucial in addressing the challenges of A.I. deployment responsibly. Proposed solutions for A.I. model distribution include "know your customer" protocols and liability measures akin to parental responsibility for A.I. misuse. Urgent recognition of the accelerating pace of A.I. development and the need for proactive measures to avoid repeating the mistakes made with social media.

All people working for "Big Tech" bear the responsibility to anticipate and address the societal implications of new technologies, requiring the creation of frameworks and laws to mitigate potential harms. Anticipation of a cognitive "Snapback effect" after the discussion, where individuals may struggle to reconcile the abstract risks of A.I. with immediate, tangible benefits. Acknowledgment of the challenge in comprehending the systemic risks of A.I. amidst the allure of its innovations, urging self-compassion and critical reflection.

citations:
    • ChatGPT reaching 100M users compared with other major tech companies:

• Percent of large-scale A.I. results coming from academia:

How Satya Nadella describes the pace at which the company is releasing AI: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/23/op...

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th February 2024 at 12:00.

31. Link to Post #917
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,841 times in 1,715 posts

Is this how Skynet begins? Bezos, Nvidia join OpenAI in funding humanoid robotics firm

A startup focused on developing general-purpose humanoids has attracted investments from Jeff Bezos, Nvidia Corp., and other major tech companies in its most recent funding round amid the rapidly expanding artificial intelligence bubble.

People familiar with the investing round told Bloomberg that Figure AI - backed by OpenAI and Microsoft Corp - is raising $675 million, with a pre-money valuation of approximately $2 billion. They said Bezo's firm, Explore Investments LLC, has committed $100 million. Microsoft has committed $95 million, while Nvidia and Amazon plan $50 million each.

The funding round is not yet complete, and the amounts could change, with the possibility that the deals could still fall apart.

Figure's AI-powered robot appears very similar in design to the Terminator assassin robot in the early 1990s film "Terminator."

Let's hope this Terminator-like robot is not trained on a woke-tuned model like Gemini - now that would be a disaster for humankind.

https://www.sott.net/article/489224-...-robotics-firm

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th February 2024)

33. Link to Post #918
    Language
    Thanks

• The AI 'Genie' is Out + Humanoid Robotics Step Closer:

First text-to-speech, text-to-video and text-to-action, and now text-to-interaction? Letís take a look at the new Genie paper from Google DeepMind, and set it in the context of new developments regarding Sora and Gemini. Weíll hear what Demis Hassabis has to say about Altmanís $7 trillion dollar chip ambitions and touch on some recent notorious missteps. Weíll also learn more about Gemma, fully automated fabs, Elevenlabs integrated into Sora, and AI cheating unleashed.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (28th February 2024)

35. Link to Post #919
    Language
    Thanks

• Scary Future: Woman Avatar Version Of Herself Generated By A.I., Video And Voice Completely Fake!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (28th February 2024)

37. Link to Post #920
    Language
    Thanks

• (GPT5, GPT-6, GPT-7) Patent Document Reveals ALL!:

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matthew (28th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst 1 36 46 49 LastLast