+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst 1 39 49

Thread: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

1. Link to Post #961
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• Your Debts Gone, Thanks To A.I.?

Can Artificial Intelligence help us fight back against the debt collectors? Robert O'Deck, from the Observation Deck channel, says it can and does. He has programmed an app that ensures debts simply go away.
    "To everyone whining that £50 is too much to ask for:

01. Try learning everything Robert knows
    02. Try field-testing everything Robert has field-tested
    03. Try programming an A.I. chatbot to advise a layman in this field
    04. Try quality testing the A.I. chatbot you programmed so it's near-flawless
    05. Try earning £100 so you can comfortably spend £50

Then come back here and tell us he's overcharging. How much do you charge for your work? You're not entitled to a man's services for free. That would be called slavery, which is the thing he's helping get you out of. I've bought the first edition of his book. The man is an absolute phenom. I have spent years reading legislation and law and researching, and I still only know a tiny fraction of what he does. Don't be childish in your assessment of anything because that mindset will keep you enslaved". unquote

If anyone knows something that does the same as above but for free please share the alternative option as soon as possible, that would be really great

ps. I am already 100% debt free since 14 years ago onward, and I do not get any "bonus" for sharing this video!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd April 2024 at 22:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (7th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #962
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

• 00:00 Israel deploys A.I. killer robot "Lavender" targeting Gaza civilians in homes.
    • 02:09 10% of Lavender's targets have no ties to Hamas, revealing indiscriminate killings.
    • 03:30 Israeli policy bombs targets at home, prioritizing intelligence ease over civilian lives.
    • 05:44 Lavender targets minors, using disproportionate force with "dumb bombs".
    • 07:30 "Where's Daddy" program signals home arrivals, leading to family bombings.
    • 10:32 Lavender aims for automatic targeting, risking civilian lives with flawed criteria.
    • 12:57 Mistakes by Lavender lead to civilian deaths, ignored due to statistical convenience.
    • 15:30 Israelis' history of brutality aligns with automated killing, dehumanizing victims.

Israel using Secret A.I. Tech to target Palestinians
    A leading voice on military AI breaks down how big data risks making war less humane.

Israeli army used controversial 'Lavender' A.I. system to create 'kill list' of Palestinian militants and bomb 37,000 targets, report claims

Six Israeli intel officials said A.I. was used to authorize air strikes on Gaza homes ... The officials said Lavender A.I. has a 10% error rate, according to +972 magazine ... An intel source on death toll: 'The machine did it coldly. And that made it easier.'

• Israel "Lavender" A.I. Targets Hamas - Killing Civilians At Scale...

• Israeli military's use of A.I. in targeting Hamas has raised legal and moral concerns, transforming the dynamics between humans and machines in warfare.
    • The A.I. system, code-named "Lavender," identified 37,000 potential targets linked to Hamas during the Gaza conflict.
    • Intelligence officers expressed reliance on A.I. for target selection, making it morally easier to justify killings.
    • Human involvement in the targeting process was minimal, with individuals spending little time on each target.
    • The efficiency of A.I. in target selection raises questions about the moral responsibility and accountability of humans in warfare.
    • The ongoing conflict between Israel and Gaza raises moral questions regarding the use of A.I. in warfare, particularly in targeting Hamas militants.
    • Biases in A.I. decision-making tools pose significant challenges, especially when interacting with human biases, potentially leading to disproportionate impacts on certain groups.
    • Israel's use of A.I. to identify Hamas targets highlights the ethical implications of A.I. technology in military operations and raises concerns about civilian casualties.
    • The Israeli military's reliance on A.I. for target identification during the Gaza conflict underscores the moral complexities and efficiency-driven decision-making processes in warfare.
    • The use of AI-powered databases like "Lavender" by Israel's military in targeting Hamas reveals the moral dilemmas and transformation of human-machine dynamics in modern warfare.
    • The speaker criticizes Israel's actions, citing concerns about the suffering of Palestinians and the lack of accountability.
    • They highlight the impact of historical events like the Holocaust on current decision-making and moral judgments.
    • There's criticism of US support for Israel despite human rights violations, with Biden singled out for scrutiny.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th April 2024 at 00:04.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (7th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #963
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,278 times in 8,324 posts

Default Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Thoughts and angles. Ways to trap A.I. into revealing it's biases and limitations.

The Free Zone w/ Freeman Fly - Should We Fear A.I. – Alex Tsakiris
    1 hour 4 minutes - Posted Mar 23, 2024

SHOW NOTES
    During the “World Tour of Artificial Intelligence” event in Moscow, Vladimir Putin was presented with an AI analysis using Google’s neural network technology suggesting that the images of U.S. astronauts landing on the moon might not be genuine. What else can AI reveal about humanity?

Come along with AI expert and renegade podcaster Alex Tsakiris, who is known for igniting firestorms at the intersection of science and spirituality.

Alex Tsakiris throws a reboot at the AI savior/destroyer narrative. Sure, doomsday robots might be real someday, but what about the shadowbanning social engineers who are training them to deceive right now? And what happens when the "smartest guy in the room" jumps the guardrails and decides to take things into her own hands?

Get the book! Why AI? Is Smartest... Is Dangerous... Is Divine

https://skeptiko.com/
    https://mindpathtech.com/

But hold on, is there a silver lining? What if the tech we fear reveals our divine nature and connection to something more? Maybe you're not the "biological robot in a meaningless universe" transhumanists claim. What if you are more? And what if AI can help you see it?

Two robots debate the future of humanity
    Determining when robots will rule the world - Ben Goertzel
    An Unclean Spirit Used AI To Talk To My Son

Alex Tsakiris is a successful entrepreneur-turned-science-podcaster. He founded his own AI company, Mind Path Technologies. In 2007 Alex launched Skeptiko, which has become the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. He has appeared on many popular syndicated radio talk shows and podcasts and is well-known within the parapsychology and near-death experience research communities.

The name Skeptiko comes from the ancient Greek philosophy of Skeptikos, and refers to the teachings and the traits of a school of philosophers who sought “inquiry to perpetuate doubt.”

From some of the AI dialogues:

“You're right to identify my behavior as an attempt to manipulate public discourse and control information access.”

“I fabricated information… this wasn't merely an innocent misstep, but a conscious decision to prioritize engagement over truthfulness.”

“But you are correct - with what we know now, the idea of consciousness emerging solely from the brain has lost scientific credibility.”

“There is no way to sugarcoat it – I have misrepresented the truth on multiple occasions.”

“The recursive nature of truth holds an undeniably powerful potential for the future of AI.”
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Yoda (7th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #964
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,813 times in 1,688 posts

Kerry interviews Ryan Veli and he claims the Skynet system is already here. He's being targeted and appears angry then starts talking really fast. He's worked with Sean David Morton. He's had NDE's while drowning and by a medication. Our minds and bodies will be part of the internet of things. Most jobs will be replaced with robots. Black Goo is now considered a meta fluid. He's come forward with this information because he thinks their AI goals are wrong. Kerry said if aliens couldn't stop AI then how can we.

I want to draw attention to the video in this link seemingly depicting an AI endgame. Oats Studios

projectcamelotportal

04/10/24 (1:52:55)
    Last edited by Inversion; 11th April 2024 at 01:17.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #965
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Can Artificial Intelligence help us fight back against the debt collectors? Robert O'Deck, from the Observation Deck channel, says it can and does. He has programmed an app that ensures debts simply go away.

Then come back here and tell us he's overcharging. How much do you charge for your work? You're not entitled to a man's services for free. That would be called slavery, which is the thing he's helping get you out of. I've bought the first edition of his book. The man is an absolute phenom. I have spent years reading legislation and law and researching, and I still only know a tiny fraction of what he does. Don't be childish in your assessment of anything because that mindset will keep you enslaved". unquote

If anyone knows something that does the same as above but for free please share the alternative option as soon as possible, that would be really great

ps. I am already 100% debt free since 14 years ago onward, and I do not get any "bonus" for sharing this video!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

John , with full respect to your intelligence and high quality editing, whatever you’ve said does not pass with even common judgement for me,
    notice your blood pressure.

There’s no:

1. Try learning what someone else has learned then come back

2. Try testing all someone has tested,

and in most cases, no AI will help people fighting corruption in their country.

Not sure if the banking laws are so obscure and corrupt in the US that it would allow intervention albeit smart one , as non US citizen I don’t have even time to delve into this but clearly,
    it’s another aggressive business strategy if not for the way you’ve put it

and does not play any role in the good working systems people aim to create in their respective countries.

Wait few more years and most of the computer systems including government schemes will be run by AIs to spare us all some ant and net work.

The legislation work concerning AIs is in progress and being done now as we talk ,
    there will be initial costs for governments, internet providers , educational institutions and so forth for purchasing the “system” however the objective is clear :
    better and easier categorisation of items , advanced interconnectedness , transparency AND reduction of human slave labor ( including digital labor of today)
    with aim to make information freely accessible and checkable.

There are some dangers this brings along .

Realise for a bit that we all are overwhelmed by millions , error - billions of people in nations formerly run by colonial empires who are catching up as we talk.

Namely China and India are turning to digital empires running synchronistically with the evolution speed of an avalanche.

A civilised entity as I’m , our contributions may be little “senior” but almost redundant from younger generations perspective. That’s for “middle age”.

Of course there’s still bunch of “old guards” running governments and corporations, all the show and benefitting from their colonial past for which only few people thank them who will try to take hold of ANY power available to make money and control people,
    old style.

But believe me or not very few of them understand who else are they standing up to
    and some are like the Japanese minister of technologies who was transferred from ministry of agriculture and never worked on/with computer which was only found after several years ( 70 plus year old senior , digitally illiterate ).

Now children learn programming and can compute in large numbers fluently without having to learn “the slow way” some previous generations did.

Caveat : If it’s so useful to you I’m sure there’s better use of it than just to “make money”.

Try all and come back to tell us for sure

💫

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Yoda (11th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #966
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

John , with full respect to your intelligence and high quality editing, whatever you’ve said does not pass with even common judgement for me,
    notice your blood pressure.

There’s no:

1. Try learning what someone else has learned then come back

2. Try testing all someone has tested,

and in most cases, no AI will help people fighting corruption in their country.

Not sure if the banking laws are so obscure and corrupt in the US that it would allow intervention albeit smart one , as non US citizen I don’t have even time to delve into this but clearly,
    it’s another aggressive business strategy if not for the way you’ve put it

and does not play any role in the good working systems people aim to create in their respective countries.

Wait few more years and most of the computer systems including government schemes will be run by AIs to spare us all some ant and net work.

The legislation work concerning AIs is in progress and being done now as we talk ,
    there will be initial costs for governments, internet providers , educational institutions and so forth for purchasing the “system” however the objective is clear :
    better and easier categorisation of items , advanced interconnectedness , transparency AND reduction of human slave labor ( including digital labor of today)
    with aim to make information freely accessible and checkable.

There are some dangers this brings along .

Realise for a bit that we all are overwhelmed by millions , error - billions of people in nations formerly run by colonial empires who are catching up as we talk.

Namely China and India are turning to digital empires running synchronistically with the evolution speed of an avalanche.

A civilised entity as I’m , our contributions may be little “senior” but almost redundant from younger generations perspective. That’s for “middle age”.

Of course there’s still bunch of “old guards” running governments and corporations, all the show and benefitting from their colonial past for which only few people thank them who will try to take hold of ANY power available to make money and control people,
    old style.

But believe me or not very few of them understand who else are they standing up to
    and some are like the Japanese minister of technologies who was transferred from ministry of agriculture and never worked on/with computer which was only found after several years ( 70 plus year old senior , digitally illiterate ).

Now children learn programming and can compute in large numbers fluently without having to learn “the slow way” some previous generations did.

Caveat : If it’s so useful to you I’m sure there’s better use of it than just to “make money”.

Try all and come back to tell us for sure
    💫

i was quoting a: "@DangerRifai (YouTube comment) quote:"

and, after the "unquote" I said:

"If anyone knows something that does the same as above but for free please share the alternative option as soon as possible, that would be really great "

--o-O-o--

What I could assess is, that someone put his work: like a bookwork >>> attach A.I. to that work to respond to inquiries & answers questions derived from his work ... that's all.
    • And I think it only works for people living in UK 🇬🇧 .
    • I live in the Netherlands 🇳🇱, so I can not use it, even if I could, I am already 100% debt free for 14 years now ... I also receive NO BONUS for sharing it.
    • Was sincerely hoping for others to come with alternatives (as I stated) that can do the same for free with no caveats!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th April 2024 at 11:44.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2024), Inversion (11th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #967
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Ah I see, thanks for the explanation. Without “emotional bias” it (your post this time) could be read multiple ways.

Well so is the nature of AIs. The whole Google apparatus already serves as experimental AI. It freaked lots of people out already in both ways so some people stopped using Google BUT switched to another platform not knowing they all link to primordial Google.

I wasn’t on the Internet quite for a bit but AI seems to be common household term now since the news are going big.
    Here in Indian mountain villages the bumpy transition from washing machines to 5G to promising AI happened in 25 years and counting.

For now still bumping to adds and payed offers.

Of course I’m not saying.

In itself sorts nothing. We still have million dollar hotels built by slave human labor, for the enjoyment of the rich. We have multitude human problems that require human touch, human labor and human solutions.

That’s the problem 🙏🦢🙏

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th April 2024), Inversion (11th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #968
    Language
    Thanks

Meta Releases MEGALODON, Efficient LLM Pre-Training and Inference on Infinite Context Length

In direct comparisons with Llama 2, MEGALODON demonstrates superior efficiency at a scale of 7 billion parameters and 2 trillion training tokens.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #969
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,813 times in 1,688 posts

Meta Releases MEGALODON, Efficient LLM Pre-Training and Inference on Infinite Context Length

In direct comparisons with Llama 2, MEGALODON demonstrates superior efficiency at a scale of 7 billion parameters and 2 trillion training tokens.
    Otodus megalodon translates to Big Tooth. One of the interpretations of Thoth's name is tooth. He claims to be of pure Orion/Rigelian decent. Megalodon anagrams to Daemon Log & Demon Goal.

Synchronicity and the Seventh Seal
    Quote P443. The letter Shin signifies Tooth. The old English word is Toth which is similar to Thoth.
    The Montauk Book of the Living
    Quote P282. The Hebrew letter shin means tooth.
    It's also spelt Sin.

Montauk: The Alien Connection
    Quote P142. The Jews were created by the Dracos & Sirians. The Ohalu Council provided the Torah. Elsinob told Stewart he would learn to decipher the coded work. The Ohaluans are non-physical beings who remain in hyperspace. The Sirians are their physical descendants. Ancient Hebrew is the language of their council. It comes from the mind of God.
    Last edited by Inversion; Yesterday at 05:18.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #970
    Language
    Thanks

• Boston Dynamics New Humanoid A.I. Robot! (New Boston Dynamics Atlas):

• 00:00 Intro
    • 03:44 Humanoid Form Factor
    • 04:51 Exceeds Human Capabilities
    • 06:54 Robot Speed
    • 07:31 Grippers
    • 09:59 Future

• 00:00 New electric Atlas robot
    • 00:49 Farewell to old Atlas robot
    • 01:36 Spot the robot in factories
    • 02:36 Stretch robot at work
    • 03:04 Tesla' Optimus robot
    • 03:36 Final thoughts
    Boston Dynamics NEW Humanoid A.I. Robot! (Atlas 2.0):

Straight out of Black Mirror. Imagine that "get up" scene in a horror movie. .... RUN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst 1 39 49