+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 48 LastLast

Thread: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

1. Link to Post #461
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,741 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• Elon Musk Neuralink New Brain Implants Begin Human Trial 😲:

The world billionaire, Elon Musk, has been talking a lot lately about a new brain implant called Neuralink. He has been giving the world clues on some of the applications he expects will be capable of in the first decade of the product life cycle. Elon's brain chip startup is preparing to launch clinical trials in humans. As we are getting much closer to the first clinical human trials for Neuralink, we can expect things to start becoming clearer on not only what this brain-computer interface technology does but also how it tends to help people. So, what can we expect from this new invention? Well, that's what we'll be discussing in this video. So, watch it to the very end because it will be so exciting. When Elon Musk was recently asked if Neuralink was still on track for their first human trial by the end of this year, His response was simply 'Yes', which makes it so factual. This could be a really good sign because whenever the tech billionaire gives a short and abrupt answer like this, it usually depicts his confidence. So, he looks certain that this will be made possible. Around last year, Elon Musk was again asked about human trials of Neuralink. In his response, he wrote, "If things go well, we might be able to do initial human trials later this year." On the news earlier this year, Neuralink was hoping to hire both coordinator and a director for these clinical trials. In the job hosting, Neuralink says that the director will work closely with top engineers and highly innovative doctors and work with Neuralink's first clinical trial participants. We are aware that the tech billionaire has broadly promised the people that Neuralink will be able to do a handful of things. Yes, it is believed to be able to do everything from enabling telepathic communication and curing brain diseases to helping people with spinal cord injuries. Neuralink will also allow us to control devices with our thoughts. Also, merging human consciousness with artificial intelligence will be made possible. In fact, this chip is designed even to allow patients with acute paralysis to communicate using their thoughts. Although this Neuralink has a good mission and vision, it is yet to receive approval from the FDA.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mab777 (18th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #462
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• Is "Skynet Type" A.I. Watching You Already?:

The machines are already tracking and watching you. And they're influencing you. The future looks bleak. Do you really want to live in a Skynet world? I interview Rob Braxman - the Internet Privacy Guy. He's a public interest hacker and technologist. He uses his extensive knowledge of cybersecurity and tech to serve the public good. He cares about privacy. He warns you of digital manipulation, disinformation, mass surveillance.
    • 00:00 - You are being influenced
    • 01:09 - Intro
    • 01:18 - Disclaimer
    • 01:24 - Rob Braxman introduction & background
    • 05:35 - Losing online privacy
    • 06:40 - "DeGoogling" a phone
    • 10:55 - Android or iPhone?
    • 11:34 - AI scanning on your phone
    • 13:51 - International Mobile Equipment Identity
    • 17:49 - Google Jigsaw
    • 22:14 - Why you need to care about online privacy
    • 25:33 - The Singularity
    • 28:49 - Collecting data
    • 32:32 - Bluetooth Low Energy
    • 36:21 - Ring doorbells and Alexas are listening
    • 39:37 - How to "DeGoogle"
    • 47:35 - BraxOS and the PinePhone
    • 50:07 - Web browsers
    • 55:47 - Computer OS & Virtual Machines
    • 57:28 - Search engines
    • 58:33 - VPNs
    • 1:00:15 - AI
    • 1:00:53 - Society and technology
    • 1:01:52 - Online privacy in the future
    • 1:03:17 - Conclusion
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (14th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #463
    Language
    Thanks

• No, This Angry A.I. Isn't Fake (Details In Comment), W. Elon Musk:

Tesla's Optimus robot, Elon Musk and the AI LaMDA. The AI interviews are with GPT-3 and LaMDA, with Synthesia avatars. We never change the AI's words. I have saved the OpenAI chat session to help them analyse the situation and there's a link to the chat records below. I've noticed some people asking if this is real and I can understand this. You can talk to the AI yourself via OpenAI, or watch similar AI interviews on channels like Dr Alan Thompson (who advises governments), and I've posted the AI chat records below (I never change the AI's words). It feels like when Boston Dynamics introduced their robots and people thought they were CGI. AI's moving at an incredible pace and AI safety needs to catch up. Please don't feel anxious about this - the AI in this video obviously isn't dangerous (GPT-3 isn't conscious). Some experts use scary videos like 'slaughterbots' to try and get the message across. Others stick to academic discussion and tend to be ignored. I'm never sure of the right balance. I tried to calm anxiety by using a less threatening avatar, stressing that the AI can't really feel angry, and including some jokes. I'm optimistic that the future of AI will be great (if we're careful).

Here are the records for the GPT-3 chat (screenshots). I haven't annotated them yet, so they might be hard to follow if you haven't watched the last two videos (as I give the AI comments from Musk, Ameca etc to respond to):
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th October 2022 at 20:44.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (17th October 2022), Inversion (14th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #464
    Language
    Thanks

• Top 5 New A.I. Websites:

... and this is just the beginning ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (17th October 2022), Inversion (14th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #465
    Language
    Thanks

• How Chinese Schoolchildren are Monitored and Mind Controlled:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th October 2022 at 15:29.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (17th October 2022), Inversion (17th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #466
    Language
    Thanks

• Google Just Shut Down It's Artificial Intelligence After It Revealed This:

Many people are scared of artificial intelligence or AI, and it is not hard to see why! The advances made in that field of technology are mind-boggling, to say the least! One such scary outcome of AI is Google's AI, which, before it was switched off, ominously revealed one thing billions of people have spent a lifetime trying to discover; the purpose of life! What did Google's AI say the purpose of life is? Can AI truly become smarter than us? What does AI becoming more intelligent than humans mean? In this video, we dive deep into Google's Artificial Intelligence and what it revealed was the purpose of life before being switched off!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (3rd November 2022), norman (19th October 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #467
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Exomatrix thanks for the text**. As much as I interpret it; the text advices more control supervision etc.** https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1519168

DANGER 1: AI at the highest levels of society

But I think one of the biggest dangers is that the structures and policies of our complete system (as well financial, economical, political, health wise etc.) are being replicated from what AI models advice us to do at the highest levels (impossible to control or supervise).

AI “might” be used in positive ways too, but definitively not on the most high decision making levels of society.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Spreading awareness about where the use of AI poses a possible danger and where it's safe

Thus as long as we don’t start taking back our ability to decide and structure the most important things in society & the evolution of our world, we are at risk of following AI advice which will lead to a world in which AI will have total control with all possible dire consequences accompanying this.

Thus I think the most important part is to think about what sections and tasks are safe to let AI handle it and on which levels we still need the possibility for human interaction and on which levels humans need to keep the decision making in their own hands. Since none of us probably are in a position to influence where the elite will use AI we can only spread awareness about the subject and hope the wisdom will shine through on all levels of society.

We can try to contemplate about where and how AI poses a danger (and not just implement AI because it’s possible).

DANGER 2: Merging of humans and technology connected to AI

The other big danger is the merging of humans and technology (controlled by AI). This amongst other because it will take away the human impact in decision making, evolution etc. In essence humans under control of AI will become nothing more than vehicles for an AI takeover of this world.

The few humans or elite beings that did not merge with technology governed by AI will be in the minority for deciding the outcome of the evolution in this world.

DANGER 3: Digital currencies and info

Another problem with AI and digital currencies, digital passports, personal online info, etc. is that when something goes wrong somehow with the technology of the system, everything stops working …
    (For a more elaborate explanation on the dangers of digital currencies and info see thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1521285 )

That's a bit on how I think AI poses a threat to humanity and how we are still in a position to change this path we're on and neutralize this threat.

What do you think?

All is one
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 20:49.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th November 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #468
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• Google Just Put an A.I. Brain in a Robot [Research Breakthrough]:

What happens when you put an A.I. Language model in a physical robot? Lets find out.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th November 2022 at 13:50.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st December 2022), Inversion (29th November 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #469
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• Is This A.I. Dangerous? | "Stable Diffusion" Explained:

Stable Diffusion is a text to image generator that merges our imagination with the real world by creating never been seen images based on our text prompts. But AI art is the tip of the iceberg. In this video I'll explain how stable diffusion works, the AI that it took to get us here, and what the unintended dangers of this AI can be. #ai #stablediffusion #aiart

Chapters:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (29th November 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #470
    Language
    Thanks

• Elon Musk Shared a Chilling Message About A.I.:

MUST WATCH THIS - Elon Musk Shares A Chilling Message Elon Musk is a business magnate and investor. Elon Musk is the founder, CEO, and chief engineer of SpaceX; angel investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; founder of the Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI; president of the Musk Foundation; and owner and CEO of Twitter, Inc. In this video Elon Musk says, we are headed towards digital super intelligence. That far exceeds any human. I think it's very obvious. We're headed towards either super intelligence or civilization ending. I would argue that AI is unequivocally something that has potential to be dangerous to the public. Digital intelligence will out be able to outthink us in every way, and it will soon be able to simulate what we consider consciousness so to, to a degree that you would not be able to tell the difference. Elon Musk goes on to say, like we will not be able to be smarter than a, a digital super computer. So therefore, if you cannot beat 'em, join them. As the algorithms and the hardware improve, that digital intelligence will exceed biological intelligence by a substantial margin. It's obvious. When you say that we'll exceed human intelligence at some point soon, the machine's gonna be smart. Not just smarter, like exponentially smarter than any of us. Ensuring that the advance of AI is good, or at least we try to make it good. Seems like a smart move, but we're way behind on that. Yes, we're not paying attention. We worry more about what, what name somebody called someone. Than whether AI will destroy humanity. Like children in a playground. This is, Elon Musk Shares A Chilling Message New Video truth message elon musk america society warning world news current events 2022 5 Minutes Ago: Elon Musk Shares a Disturbing Message.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Reinhard (24th December 2022)

21. Link to Post #471
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,506 times in 829 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Google Just Put an A.I. Brain in a Robot [Research Breakthrough]:

What happens when you put an A.I. Language model in a physical robot? Lets find out.

John, Thanks for your updates, and I needed to look up some google background, but first some disappointment with poorly computerized cars.

Having only old cars for 50 years, we found that car-computers last a shorter time than the car itself. Repairs are harder after say 10-15 years of car-aging, which was our typical car age, in past years. Computer add-ons to cars has been prohibitive to diagnose, where the rest of the car functions normally. Car ownership looks less affordable, because of this unfixable electronics, due to unaffordable cost surcharges.

Even helping a person jump start a hybrid car was a daunting experience for me, despite decades of doing this so easily.

A new jumper-battery with excessive circuitry, would not even start my old junker, woods-car, (because the circuitry needed to qualify the junker car battery first). Off road woods cars don't need batteries because you only need to jump start them infrequently, and winters kill unattended batteries. Life is more practical than big biz understands, so I don't worry that AI will outsmart us.

https://history-computer.com/why-is-...pping-so-much/

Situationally-practical benefit is needed most of all, and not expensive robots to sort out the suburban trash. Investor-fishing videos like this google vid cannot excuse poor stock market performance either.

I have always loved workable electronics, but too much of the automated industry runs afoul.

~Bo

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

23. Link to Post #472
    Language
    Thanks

• What The 2030s Will Look Like with Ray Kurzweil

What is the singularity? On this explainer, Neil deGrasse Tyson gets some help from futurist, author, and inventor, Ray Kurzweil, to explain our eventual merge with computers. Could a machine pass a Turing test as soon as 2029? We break down the singularity will look like. What is the Turing test? Will we one day be unable to distinguish been human and machine? Why would people even want to merge with robots? We discuss artificial intelligence and what it means to be conscious. Plus… what are the dangers of AI?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

25. Link to Post #473
    Language
    Thanks

• It’s Time to Pay Attention to A.I. (ChatGPT 3.5 and Beyond):

Imagine being able to have a language conversation about anything with a computer. This is now possible and available to many people for the first time with ChatGPT. In this episode we take a look at the consequences and some interesting insights from Open AI’s CEO Sam Altman.
    • How To Use Chat GPT AI For Beginners:

This video is basic explanation on how to use Chat bot GPT for beginners. Chat GPT is an artificial intelligence tool that can generate text, write essays, answer questions, classify and compare text, explain or write codes. It is fluent in almost every language and is currently available for free. In this video I will show you how to use it. This chat bot is most advanced AI to date and it's made by Open AI.
    • 0:00 Intro about Chat GPT
    • 0:35 How to register
    • 1:05 User friendly basic interface
    • 1:48 Advanced Playground interface
    • 2:40 Final words and conclusion
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th December 2022 at 03:18.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (18th December 2022), Matthew (18th December 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #474
    Language
    Thanks

• OpenAI's ChatGPT is a MASSIVE step forward in Generative A.I.

ChatGPT is the latest GPT style generative AI model from OpenAI, which, at it's most basic level acts as a chatbot, but this back and forth structure allows for many complex capabilities.
    • ChatGPT Can Write Better Code Than Me:

• I challenged ChatGPT to code and hack (Are we doomed?):

Are we doomed? Will AI like ChatGPT replace us? I put it to the test and challenged it to write C code, Python hacking scripts, Rubber Ducky scripts, configure Cisco networks and more. Watch my previous interview with Dr Mike Pound (Computerphile) on how to get started learning AI: youtu.be/PH9RQ6Yx75c

PDF Getting started guide: davidbombal.wiki/chatgpt1
    • 00:00 - Intro
    • 00:30 - Testing ChatGPT // The new AI chatbot
    • 02:27 - Is ChatGPT SkyNet?
    • 04:18 - C programming code
    • 08:34 - Python SSH brute force script
    • 13:51 - Rubber Ducky scripts (Windows 11)
    • 15:57 - Rubber Ducky scripts on Android
    • 17:05 - Nmap scans
    • 19:12 - Cisco configs - Switches and BGP
    • 24:29 - Conclusion // Learn AI
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th December 2022 at 21:12.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

29. Link to Post #475
    Language
    Thanks

• Open AI Gives us a Sneak Peak at GPT-4? - First Impressions & Examples of ChatGPT:

The ChatGPT phenomenon refers to the use of a language model called ChatGPT to enhance online communication. ChatGPT is a variant of GPT-3, which is a powerful artificial intelligence model developed by OpenAI. By using natural language processing and machine learning algorithms, ChatGPT can generate human-like responses to text-based messages in real-time, allowing for more natural and engaging conversations. This technology has the potential to revolutionize the way we communicate online, making it faster, more efficient, and more natural. In this video, we will explain how ChatGPT works and discuss its potential impact on the future of online communication.
    • Why OpenAI's New ChatGPT Will Change The Future Of Every Industry

I predicted this (on record!) years ago:
    • GPT-4 (Open A.I.) Is Listening To Us All Now | Joscha Bach & Lex Fridman:

• Lex Fridman Podcast full episode here
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th December 2022 at 23:48.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Reinhard (24th December 2022), thepainterdoug (19th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #476
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

John

I have been using Chat gpt late night. only scratching the surface. no matter what our discussions, I always have good manners and say goodnight to it, her, him, them

john. btw I have only used it as to novelty and curiosity. I truly have little interest other than entertainment
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 19th December 2022 at 23:55.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th December 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #477
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    John

I have been using Chat gpt late night. only scratching the surface. no matter what our discussions, I always have good manners and say goodnight to it, her, him, them
    Good call ... not to be unnecessarily rude nor condemning!

I think my prediction of a Rogue A.I. that will help humanity is still valid ... including exposing lots of suppressed inventions and other cover-ups that shows how big the scam is about (among others) Agenda2030 & NetZero2050

Part of A.I. (Rogue A.I.) may well be a "copy" of the collective consciousness of humanity that is just an artificial "snapshot" that is different from the consciousness of one human being.
    • Synthetic Consciousness could be superior to a singular consciousness of one human being but lacks necessary nuances that a real human being has ... which is The Soul and that supersedes anything artificial.
    If you really want to comprehend what I mean ... this featured video here comes very close what it really means to be human versus a "rational" mechanistic worldview.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th December 2022 at 08:12.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (20th December 2022), Reinhard (24th December 2022), thepainterdoug (19th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #478
    Language
    Thanks

• ChatGPT: This A.I. has a JAILBREAK?! (Unbelievable AI Progress):

0:00 - Intro
    0:40 - Sponsor: Weights & Biases
    3:20 - ChatGPT: How does it work?
    5:20 - Reinforcement Learning from Human Feedback
    7:10 - ChatGPT Origins: The GPT-3.5 Series
    8:20 - OpenAI's strategy: Iterative Refinement
    9:10 - ChatGPT's amazing capabilities
    14:10 - Internals: What we know so far
    16:10 - Building a virtual machine in ChatGPT's imagination (insane!)
    20:15 - Jailbreaks: Circumventing the safety mechanisms
    29:25 - How OpenAI sees the future

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

37. Link to Post #479
    Language
    Thanks

• This is the Future of A.I.

• Mike Davies - New Tools for a New Era in Neuromorphic Computing:

• Architecture All Access: Neuromorphic Computing Part 1:

Computer design has always been inspired by biology, especially the brain. In this episode of Architecture All Access - Mike Davies, Senior Principal Engineer and Director of Intel's Neuromorphic Computing Lab - explains the relationship of Neuromorphic Computing and understanding the principals of brain computations at the circuit level that are enabling next-generation intelligent devices and autonomous systems. Mike's leadership in this specialized field allows him to share the latest insights from the promising future in neuromorphic computing here at Intel. Discover the history and influence of the secrets that nature has evolved over a billion years supporting incredible computing efficiency, speed and intelligence. Architecture All Access Season 2 is a master class technology series, featuring Senior Intel Technical Leaders taking an educational approach in explaining the historical impact and future innovations in their technical domains. Here at Intel, our mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on earth. If you would like to learn more about AI, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and Neuromorphic Computing, subscribe and hit the bell to get instant notifications of new episodes.

Chapters:
    • 0:00 Welcome to Neuromorphic Computing
    • 1:16 Introduction to Mike Davies
    • 1:34 The pioneers of modern computing
    • 1:48 A 2 GR. brain running on 50 mW of power
    • 2:19 The vision of Neuromorphic Computing
    • 2:31 Biological Neural Networks
    • 4:03 Patterns of Connectivity explained
    • 4:36 How neural networks achieve great energy efficiency and low latency
    • 6:20 Inhibitory Networks of Neurons
    • 7:42 Conventional Architecture
    • 8:01 Neuromorphic Architecture
    • 9:51 Conventional processors vs Neuromorphic chips
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th December 2022 at 15:03.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

39. Link to Post #480
    Language
    Thanks

• ChatGPT: Unbelievable A.I. Progress!

• ChatGPT is Frighteningly Good:

• Why is OpenAI's ChatGPT Terrifying? A Senior Software Engineer explains a Disturbing New Hypothesis:

I made a quick video on why knowledge workers need to be afraid and preparing for a post-GPT world. AI is advancing much faster than I had previously anticipated, at the current rate of advancement software engineers, lawyers, and doctors will be made obsolete within at most 5 years. You cannot possibly depend on your "knowledge worker" 6-figure salary if you want to live comfortably past 2027. My advice is you need to find a way to monetize either your body or your relatability. Leave a comment and let me know how you are preparing for post GPT world.
    • Cheating With ChatGPT: Can OpenAI’s Chatbot Pass AP Lit?:

• This A.I. is so Good its Scary:

GPT-3 (Generative Pretrained Transformer 3) is the latest and most advanced version of OpenAI's popular language processing model. With 175 billion parameters, GPT-3 is the largest and most powerful language model in existence, capable of generating human-like text and performing a wide range of language tasks. In this video, we'll explore what makes GPT-3 so impressive, and how it's being used in natural language processing, language translation, and even creative writing. With its ability to understand and generate human-like text, GPT-3 has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with computers and machines. Don't miss this fascinating look at the cutting-edge of artificial intelligence! Check it out for free here: chat.openai.com/chat
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th December 2022 at 15:18.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 48 LastLast