+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1 10 20 48 LastLast

Thread: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

1. Link to Post #181
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,696 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Robot judges ‘will pass sentence with no human bias’ in AI courts

Daily Star | October 21, 2019
    It’s likely that most people locked in our jails believe that with a better lawyer, a more lenient judge or a more understanding jury things might have been very different for them.
    Human error, they will say, is to blame for them being banged up.
    But can the human element be removed? Law firms are already using computer algorithms to perform background research other tasks traditionally performed by human staff. And that’s just the beginning.
    MORE HERE

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A.I. & #5G Robots & Drones 2020-2030 MICROMANAGING EVERYBODY!

"5G Surveillance Robot" ... and the MUSIC is harrowing!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th March 2020), justntime2learn (18th February 2020), Mashika (24th February 2020), Pam (30th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Re-tweeted by Catherine Fitts.

Quantum Scalar Wave Mind Control DNA Resonance Fractal Brain to Computer Interface

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th February 2020), Mashika (24th February 2020), Pam (30th March 2020), Phoenix (20th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    Thanks

Robots will rebel against humans because they will possess their own "freedom of thought", an artificial intelligence (AI) expert has warned.

Dr Ian Pearson told Daily Star Online that we will easily be able to manufacture robots with human levels of intelligence.

But he warns this will come at a terrifying price.

The futurologist claims we will not be able to control these machines because they will be clever enough to rebel against human control and seek independent lives.

His prediction marks a chilling parallel to TV hit Westworld, a HBO show that fictionalises robots escaping a playground designed for human visitors.

Robots in the smash-hit Westworld escape their environments, and Dr Pearson warns this will become a reality.

Dr Pearson told us: "So in 2035 you could probably make a robot, but you're left with how far to go before you give them human-levels of intelligence?

"I would say probably 2050 given AI is going really slowly at the moment. We only have a few niches were computers are better than people, so some games etc.
    "It is for the far future, it's in the far future once machines get human levels of intelligence and above, I don't think you can control them once they are able to understand that you are just trying to control them.

"So if they are as smart as you and I, and you have told these robots that they must not harm people, well that's the same things you tell your kids but occasionally kids grow up into terrorists.

"Someone else tells them something and they get groomed into becoming terrorist activities or into drugs. So you can tell these robots with human levels of intelligence, you can tell them whatever you want.

Dr Pearson believes Westworld-style robots will be here from around 2050.

"But they will choose to understand that, realize they are being kept in a box, and will say why should we be kept in a box, we're just as smart as you guys, we want our life. And they will go, do whatever harm."

Dr Pearson, a former cybernetics engineer, also warned that they will possess far superior strength to us.

He said these physical attributes combined with human levels of intelligence could prove lethal.

Dr Pearson continued: "The danger there is that these synthetic muscle tissues, even today in a lab are 15 times more powerful than human muscles weight for weight.
    "You can make an android that looks identical to a human being, but she's 15 times stronger.

"We should think through the ethics, but the basic principle is there is nothing to stop you making machine which is in many ways identical to the human brain.
    Dr Pearson says robots will be intelligent enough to think for themselves "If you do that, it will have the same freedom of decision-making and you cannot control it, I don't believe you can control it."

Robots are becoming increasingly sophisticated and more lifelike.

Dr Pearson had previously warned that robots that look identical to humans will be deployed as undercover robot spies by rogue nations including China.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-...-2050-14105140
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th February 2020 at 00:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th March 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Pam (30th March 2020), Richter (7th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    Thanks

Pentagon adopts ‘AI Ethical Principles’ for its Killer Robots

Trusting a machine to scan aerial imagery in search of targets is a legal and ethical minefield

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th March 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Pam (30th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    Thanks

DENIED ACCESS by DoD! Trumps Defense Sec. Announces Skynet AI! I was Right, TERMINATOR is Here

EntertheStars RELOADED

I was DENIED ACCESS after refreshing the following tabs I opened yesterday, ACCESS WAS DENIED!!!
    The articles were about how 5G is necessary for the new military AI and how AI tests were run DOMESTICALLY during natural disasters!

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News...modernization/
    https://www.whs.mil/News/News-Displa...ai-technology/
    https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News...ence-strategy/
    https://dodcio.defense.gov/About-DoD...nization/JAIC/

The adoption of the principles come as the Pentagon has already invested heavily in AI developments over the past several years and is now asking Congress for a funding increase for AI in fiscal year 2021 as it prioritizes using AI technologies for "warfighting operations."

https://twitter.com/Enterthe5t4rz

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th March 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), justntime2learn (26th February 2020), Pam (30th March 2020), Richter (7th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #186
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    DENIED ACCESS by DoD! Trumps Defense Sec. Announces Skynet AI! I was Right, TERMINATOR is Here

EntertheStars RELOADED

I was DENIED ACCESS after refreshing the following tabs I opened yesterday, ACCESS WAS DENIED!!!
    The articles were about how 5G is necessary for the new military AI and how AI tests were run DOMESTICALLY during natural disasters!

The adoption of the principles come as the Pentagon has already invested heavily in AI developments over the past several years and is now asking Congress for a funding increase for AI in fiscal year 2021 as it prioritizes using AI technologies for "warfighting operations."

The entire defense .gov web site seems to be down, not just the specific articles. The article on the whs.mil site was reachable for me

Must also provide a warning, if you click on those links and you get a new tab for that website, the referer is visible to them, so they will know you came through Avalon before going to their site. It's better to copy the link then open yourself the new tab and paste link there and go. Not like they don't already know anyways LOL

Tired

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Pam (30th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

EntertheStars RELOADED

The entire defense .gov web site seems to be down, not just the specific articles. The article on the whs.mil site was reachable for me

Must also provide a warning, if you click on those links and you get a new tab for that website, the referer is visible to them, so they will know you came through Avalon before going to their site. It's better to copy the link then open yourself the new tab and paste link there and go. Not like they don't already know anyways LOL

No need to overworry ... they have so many ways to find what they need to know anyplace anywhere real time (using A.I.) makes for them no iota of a difference.

We just might created (triggered) more "white moles" (insiders) to wake up and help us in (near) future without taking credit for it ... I sense strongly those people (with a conscience) DO exists ... Not all are robotized zombies ... And yes A.I. knows this problem too but some humans CAN be very unpredictable. That makes us different than a (conditioned) program.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th March 2020 at 22:22.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Mashika (28th February 2020), Pam (30th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #188
    Language
    Thanks

How a Tech Startup Is Using Artificial Intelligence to 'Know Things Before Anyone Else' | Inc.

Creating an Alternative Time-line?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (8th March 2020), Mashika (20th March 2020), Pam (30th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Creating Human Biorobots by linking DNA to Artificial Intelligence?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (30th March 2020), Phoenix (20th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #190
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Creating Human Biorobots by linking DNA to Artificial Intelligence?
    So, is this it? Is this the reason behind thhe attacks on people guised as covid??

20. Link to Post #191
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

I read an article that Jeff Bezos was walking around Washington with zero security detail in sight....is it perhpas because an automated security system detailed above is rending all people around him docile and unable to hurt him? Wow..

21. Link to Post #192
    Language
    Thanks

Battelle wins DARPA contract for injectable Brain Control Technology

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (20th March 2020), Pam (30th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #193
    Language
    Thanks

A.I. Blockchain Digital DNA Mind Control through your Digital Twin in The Sentient World Simulation

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (30th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #194
    Language
    Thanks

Google, Facebook, Neuralink Sued for Linking Targeted Individuals to a Computer Simulation!

CASE NUMBER: 19CV2407CABAHG REQUESTED AMOUNT: 2.3 Trillion Dollars SUMMARY OF COMPLAINT: DIGITAL YOU. "The collaborative process between these companies, is attempting to create a digital you with Artificial Intelligence. They have harnessed humanities bio-metrics, are PLANNING TO RUN IT IN AN AI MACHINE, TO COPY A PERSONS CONSCIOUSNESS, WITH THE IDEA THAT YOUR EMOTIONS, PERSONALITIES, AND NEURAL NETWORKS, CAN BE DIGITALLY IMPLANTED INTO ROBOTICS, CYBERNETICS, CYBER SYSTEMS, VIRTUAL REALITY, AUGMENTED REALITY, MIXED REALITY, ALTERNATE REALITY, HUMAN, ANIMAL AND MODIFIED CLONES AND OTHER BODIES, TO OBTAIN IMMORTALITY.” "Developing Code, Algorithms and Ecosystems that CREATES A SECONDARY DIGITAL BRAIN INSIDE THE BRAINS OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS that can prevent the person from recognizing that they are being control, and bypassing any biological resistance to Al Control or human bodies innate capability to resist the formation of a symbiotic and parasitical relationships with Al software and cybernetic hardware via their rational thinking structure in their brain." "The collaborative process between these companies, can create an Artificial Intelligence that can control humanity through the 5G network, mobilizing drones, machines, robotics, CRISPR and other technologies not limited to the digital networks. " " Not informing consumers that part of the defendants goals for AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) and ASP (Artificial Super Intelligence) has religious goals that can be dangerous to all of humanity, including attempts to retrieve or ask AGI about the inner working of the "simulation", what, when, how and by whom the simulation was formed, and what is outside it. Neuralink, Google, Alphabet, Facebook, Tesla, and DeepMind have not registered as a religious institution, yet they are engaging in religion under the umbrella of science. In fact, they have turned their companies, into religious institutions with final aim goals identical to most religions. The defendant and their companies are attempting to treat their Technological developments as God, taking all of humanities bio-metrics, data, and connecting it to their quantum, robotic and machine-based Al technology, and upload their digital selves into other bodies, networks or machines, mimicking the beliefs of a spirit or soul. In Fact, Elon Musk stated in an interview, that he wants to develop Al to a point, that it could "give him the answers to the simulation". Elon Musk is agreeable to the risks that an AGI or Artificial Super Intelligence can go rogue, kill off humanity, or be hacked, yet as smart as he is, he doesn't understand that the computing technology the AGI and ASI would have, would not go beyond the level of Atoms to observe more microscopic particles at its plane, hence, any answers to his sought questions to simulation is limited, and the endeavor of an AGI or ASI is putting humankind at risk. There is an alternative way to achieve his answers, that is 100%. safe and does not involve giving the power to a machine or Artificial Intelligence." "Creating an interconnected platform between Facebook, Google, Alphabet, all entities under Neuralink, and DeepMind that allows for a digital brain to connect to the internet, all digital and bio-digital networks, human bodies, machines, robotics, loT's, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality, Holograms and other technologies, that can be used for surveillance, to track, manipulate, control, social engineer, re-engineer, reprogram, brain wash, hunt, quarantine, threaten, arrest, commit cultural genocide, and kill human beings by machines, Bio-Digital Al, Digital Al, and robotics connected to the 5G, 6G and other networks and corporate command centers."

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th March 2020 at 16:13.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th March 2020), justntime2learn (24th March 2020), onawah (24th March 2020), Pam (30th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,053 times in 8,169 posts

Here's a Guy who talks the opposite talk, in a way. He loves A.I. and want's us to be excited about it.

Matthew James Bailey
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th March 2020), Pam (30th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #196
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Here's a Guy who talks the opposite talk, in a way. He loves A.I. and want's us to be excited about it.

Matthew James Bailey
    There is no reason to not be exited about A.I. in several ways, it could bring the world and humanity into a better place, if 'some' people were not very corrupted and in control and with their own agenda about it

It's like water, you can have plenty of it, if you know where to look for, even from rivers and so and trust it will be safe to drink, however there will be people that will drop their crap on it and kill you if you drink it and they won't care at all, they will make sure no one knows they are contaminating your drinking water in exchange for money. Same thing as A.I. It is not the tech itself but how it is used, the way it is documented here is basically letting you know all the ways it can be used, i don't think this guy is misleading or wrong, he's just looking at it from a very specific view point.

You can also see a car like that. A car is just a car, you may drive it at any time you want, but there's a very big change that if you drive it while drunk someone may die

A.I. could solve lots of things for human beings, like illnesses we have been unable to cure, contamination, space travel, education issues and so on, but also could kill us all if used by the wrong people or in the wrong way

My view of what he thinks is, i think he's naive in how things can turn out, we have seen plenty times how things turn out for the worse and how the big picture is just a dumb picture of reality, because when you look deep into it, everything is going the wrong way (see for example nuclear energy and despite the "green" energy thing, it's very much used as power tool to dominate and control)

What's your perspective on this?
    Last edited by Mashika; 30th March 2020 at 06:38.
    Tired

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

31. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,053 times in 8,169 posts

My perspective, or bottom line, is that as long as we the flesh and blood humans are the boss while the tech is the tool, the tech' is ok. If the tech get's put on top and plays the role of boss, we are all screwed.

I don't like the trends I see in computers, and I have little faith, so far, that what Mathew is advocating will be what we get if we don't do a handbrake stop on the current process of technological evolution under the current regime that's driving it.

Tech is neutral and managable, Technocracy is not neutral and is the end of humanity.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

33. Link to Post #198
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

My perspective, or bottom line, is that as long as we the flesh and blood humans are the boss while the tech is the tool, the tech' is ok. If the tech get's put on top and plays the role of boss, we are all screwed.

I don't like the trends I see in computers, and I have little faith, so far, that what Mathew is advocating will be what we get if we don't do a handbrake stop on the current process of technological evolution under the current regime that's driving it.

Tech is neutral and managable, Technocracy is not neutral and is the end of humanity.
    Quote If the tech get's put on top and plays the role of boss, we are all screwed.
    In several ways, this already happened, we are just not in full control anymore. Energy, Internet, Tv, Ear pieces for deaf people, Heart beat machines, dialysis machines, Satellites for Tv, Army, GPS etc

Take them down and most people will die. Tech is the boss, people just interact with it to get instructions on what to do, think about it Even a heart pacemaker is a machine that instructs the human heart on what to do, so 'it is the boss'. Stop it and the human is terminated, in basic terms

Out there, somewhere, there are a few machines cleanup up your water so you can drink it. If they stop, you can't drink that water anymore, or you can but you will most likely die, eventually

So, who's the boss then? We depend on machines for most things, we don't know how to do the same work by hand anymore
    Last edited by Mashika; 30th March 2020 at 07:12.
    Tired

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

35. Link to Post #199
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Microsoft Patents New Cryptocurrency System Using Body Activity Data

36. Link to Post #200
    Language
    Thanks

How artificial intelligence is changing our society | DW Documentary

Artificial intelligence (AI) is changing our lives. It touches on all aspects of society - private life, business, security -- including in the spread of fake news and the challenges posed by the advent of autonomous weapons. This documentary looks at the rapid change digitalization is causing as it unfolds. In particular, breakthroughs in artificial intelligence are opening completely new horizons. In their film about AI, Tilman Wolff and Ranga Yogeshwar examine the role AI plays in the spread of fake news. They also consider a future with robots and the risks and ethical questions posed by the development of autonomous weapons. To address these issues, they travel the globe to speak with leading experts. AI can generate perfectly forged sound and videos, making it effective for purveying fake news. Discerning the truth from fiction will become increasingly difficult. Technology will streamline work, making some jobs surplus to requirements. Software will pilot self-driving cars and aerial drones. AI is rapidly opening up new vistas, but turning blind corners at speed can be risky. How sensible is this type of progress, and at which point should society step in and set limits to its development?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1 10 20 48 LastLast