+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 49 LastLast

Thread: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

1. Link to Post #241
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Default Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

This man, ben must be in jail. He is part of the criminal responsible for what we are living now....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MEFF For This Post:

Richter (13th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,258 times in 8,324 posts

Is there a link between the CV19 vaccination regime and digital money tracking ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd December 2020), Richter (13th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #243
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,191 times in 21,080 posts

• NEXT Official Trailer (2020) John Slattery, Drama, Sci-Fi:

... partially truth based upon "fiction" ... or fiction (partially) based upon (future) truth?

A former tech CEO joins an FBI Cybersecurity Agent to stop the emergence of a rogue Artificial Intelligence.

NeXt is a propulsive thriller about the emergence of a deadly, rogue artificial intelligence that combines pulse-pounding action with a layered examination of how technology is invading our lives and transforming us in ways we don't yet understand.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd December 2020 at 19:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

7. Link to Post #244
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

The will be a time where (almost) NO humans will go further assisting/helping Tyrannical Agenda 2030 (aka "The Great Reset")... When that happens, I foresee that "a global system" will deploy (Quantum) A.I. on a massive scale everywhere including from space ... and you WISH you would have listened (and act) to the warnings that 5G Technology can and eventually will be weaponized and used against all of us! ... "Global Social Credit System" A.I. "micromanaging" everybody in a Dystopian Mass Surveillance Smart Grid connected to Track & Trace Vaccine-ID (Passport) that is coming ... Freedom becomes a "privilege".

John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    December 23, 2020
    Founder Fb.com/groups/Stop5G (35,000+ members)
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G

related:
    • "It Is Going To Affect Everyone, Thet Don't Want it Out"
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd December 2020 at 20:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

George (21st April 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #245
    Language
    Thanks

• Mass ROBOT ROLLOUT Is On The Way!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

11. Link to Post #246
    Language
    Thanks

• "This Could Be a Tragedy For Humanity" | The First Brain Chip Implant

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Richter (13th April 2021), syrwong (1st February 2021)

13. Link to Post #247
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • "This Could Be a Tragedy For Humanity" | The First Brain Chip Implant
    The technocrats and their philosophy is said to begin in the 1930s and they were not successful because of push backs from society. Looks like they will be successful this time. Their ease of success in duping and subjugating humanity by this covid-19 must have astonished them. We are so eager to sacrifice all of our freedom to trade for security and "staying alive". I am surprised too.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st February 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,543 times in 2,211 posts

The New Normal, the 4th Industrial Revolution and the Great Reset.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IVPJZfPV9GZH/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st March 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #249
    Language
    Thanks

• DNA Frequency Bioweapon Links Targeted Individuals to Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid:

• MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK

• DARPA Advisor Reveals Conscious A.I. Super Computers used for Mind Control of Targeted Individuals (T.I.).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st March 2021 at 14:24.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

19. Link to Post #250
    Language
    Thanks

• Merging Man & Machine - Where Do You Draw The Line?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PyN0HDZiacQZ

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

21. Link to Post #251
    Language
    Thanks

• The D-Wave Quantum Computer is a Digital to Biological Mind Teleportation device for Parasitic A.I.:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (16th March 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #252
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

ETA: Looks like somehow i deleted or did not reply correctly, this post below was meant as a reply to the latest post on this thread about the parasitic A.I.

-

Dr Thomas DeMarse

He created an artificial brain using rat neurons connected to a computer cpu, it basically works as a hybrid between an artificial A.I. and one that is grown from a real biological intelligence

This was on 2005. It shows that things have moved way faster than most people realize, since this guy had already managed to grow a biological 'brain' from rat neurons in 2005 and program it to think it was a plane. Withouth the need of a real body, the semi-artificial rat brain's reality is that its body is a plane and it knows how to control it, it's fully immersed on that 'reality' that it is flying on the sky and can move in directions and respond to events

For that simple but working 'brain', that's the entirety of reality, it doesn't know of anything else. This shows that we don't really have to fully create an artificial intelligence from scratch, you can instead pick up the main parts from already existing intelligence like a human brain, then integrate them with an artificial one to create a new improved version of it (whatever that means)

More about his research can be found here
    https://scholar.google.com/citations...powAAAAJ&hl=en

This one seems interesting:
    The neurally controlled animat: biological brains acting with simulated bodies
    https://link.springer.com/article/10...:1012407611130

Unfortunately to read the full research you need to have full access, so it's only the summary what is visible :/
    Last edited by Mashika; 16th March 2021 at 20:39.
    Tired

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Constance (16th March 2021), Ewan (16th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th March 2021), justntime2learn (17th March 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #253
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,044 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    ETA: Looks like somehow i deleted or did not reply correctly, this post below was meant as a reply to the latest post on this thread about the parasitic A.I.

-

Dr Thomas DeMarse

He created an artificial brain using rat neurons connected to a computer cpu, it basically works as a hybrid between an artificial A.I. and one that is grown from a real biological intelligence

This was on 2005. It shows that things have moved way faster than most people realize, since this guy had already managed to grow a biological 'brain' from rat neurons in 2005 and program it to think it was a plane. Withouth the need of a real body, the semi-artificial rat brain's reality is that its body is a plane and it knows how to control it, it's fully immersed on that 'reality' that it is flying on the sky and can move in directions and respond to events

For that simple but working 'brain', that's the entirety of reality, it doesn't know of anything else. This shows that we don't really have to fully create an artificial intelligence from scratch, you can instead pick up the main parts from already existing intelligence like a human brain, then integrate them with an artificial one to create a new improved version of it (whatever that means)

More about his research can be found here
    https://scholar.google.com/citations...powAAAAJ&hl=en

This one seems interesting:
    The neurally controlled animat: biological brains acting with simulated bodies
    https://link.springer.com/article/10...:1012407611130

Unfortunately to read the full research you need to have full access, so it's only the summary what is visible :/
    Damn! That is us in a nutshell.

What we think we are and reality are so far apart, not even joking)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Constance (16th March 2021), justntime2learn (17th March 2021), Mashika (16th March 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #254
    Language
    Thanks

• Growing Human Neurons Connected to a Computer

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (17th March 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #255
    Language
    Thanks

• The Global Brain Hive Mind Artificial Intelligence Control Grid

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (23rd March 2021), Richter (13th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #256
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,534 times in 725 posts

The Foundations of AI Are Riddled With Errors
    The labels attached to images used to train machine-vision systems are often wrong. That could mean bad decisions by self-driving cars and medical algorithms.

The current boom in artificial intelligence can be traced back to 2012 and a breakthrough during a competition built around ImageNet, a set of 14 million labeled images.

In the competition, a method called deep learning, which involves feeding examples to a giant simulated neural network, proved dramatically better at identifying objects in images than other approaches. That kick-started interest in using AI to solve different problems.

But research revealed this week shows that ImageNet and nine other key AI data sets contain many errors. Researchers at MIT compared how an AI algorithm trained on the data interprets an image with the label that was applied to it. If, for instance, an algorithm decides that an image is 70 percent likely to be a cat but the label says “spoon,” then it’s likely that the image is wrongly labeled and actually shows a cat. To check, where the algorithm and the label disagreed, researchers showed the image to more people.

ImageNet and other big data sets are key to how AI systems, including those used in self-driving cars, medical imaging devices, and credit-scoring systems, are built and tested. But they can also be a weak link. The data is typically collected and labeled by low-paid workers, and research is piling up about the problems this method introduces.

CONTINUE: https://www.wired.com/story/foundati...942d0bdf1402f8

Joseph P. Farrell observations regarding the WIRE article and the comments of the Giza Death Star members can be found here:
    WIRED: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE’S FAULTY FOUNDATIONS?
    https://gizadeathstar.com/2021/04/wi...y-foundations/
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th April 2021), Mashika (12th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #257
    Language
    Thanks

The World’s First Cyborgs: Humanity’s Next Evolutionary Phase Is Here
    • It’s the stuff of sci-fi films.

In a small dark experiment room, Bill, a wheel-chair bound tetraplegic, stares intently at a simulated arm on a computer screen. Two tentacle-like cables protrude from his skull and hook into a nearby computer, which sends messages to electrodes implanted in his arm and hand. If the experiment is successful, Bill will move his limbs again.
    This early scene from Futurism’s newly released documentary I AM HUMAN sets the stage for jaw-dropping revelations to come. With this technology, Bill may someday be able to move other things with his brain signals. You know, telekinesis. Welcome to the future.

Though Bill doesn’t resemble the cyborgs we’re used to seeing in movies, the image is just as compelling, and representative of a much larger real-world phenomenon. In fact, Bill is one of many first wave pioneers ushering in a biotechnological revolution–presently, more than 200,000 people in the world have digital chip technology implanted in their brains.

Most of these people are Parkinson’s patients, who undergo deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery with the hope of ameliorating tremor and other symptoms. DBS has been a course of treatment for decades now, and opened the door for further trials into brain implants for a host of other ailments, including obesity, addiction, obsessive compulsive disorder, and depression.

In the film, we see firsthand the dramatic impact of this technology on Anne, an artist struggling with Parkinson’s. We also meet Stephen, a blind retiree who undergoes a retinal prosthesis surgery (in sci-fi fashion, the implant is known as the Argus II.) As one of several hundred blind patients with “bionic vision,” the technology currently only offers the ability to see outlines and edges of objects. Progress however, is unbounded – and accelerating. Within a few years, greater definition and infrared, heat-mapping vision will be just a software upgrade away.

For Bill, Anne, and Stephen – three ordinary people robbed of basic function – risking their brains is a brave effort to preserve their humanity – but their decisions mark thrilling implications for us all. What happens when anyone can upgrade their bodies? What aspects of our humanity will we change? Who will decide who goes forth into our species’ next evolutionary phase, and who gets left behind?

You can imagine scientists, investors, and ethicists have quite a debate on their hands. While I AM HUMAN acknowledges concerns about “playing God,” it challenges fear-driven narratives surrounding human-machine evolution with unflinching optimism, grounded in the real-life stories of people whose lives may directly benefit from such scientific breakthroughs.

Watch I AM HUMAN now on your favorite streaming platform.

Disclaimer: I AM HUMAN was produced by Futurism Studios. Futurism has a financial interest in the film.
    source

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (15th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #258
    Language
    Thanks

Sophia Robot Makers' Mass Rollout Plan Signals Rise in Robotics

Hanson Robotics plans to sell its famous robot amidst increased automation linked to the pandemic.

Sophia speaking at the AI for GOOD Global Summit. International Telecommunications Union/Wikimedia Commons
    Since its unveiling in 2016, Sophia the humanoid robot has become somewhat of a celebrity.

The machine's speeches, tweets, and even a recent interview with Will Smith have gone viral due in part to the robot's compelling perch point on the uncanny valley spectrum.

Now, the company that developed Sohpia, Hanson Robotics, plans to mass-produce robots by the end of the year. As Reuters reports, their plans coincide with increased uptake in robotics amidst the pandemic.
    Automation 'to keep people safe'

Hong Kong-based Hanson Robotics said four models, including Sophia will start to be mass produced in the first half of 2021.
    This coincides with a rise in automation documented worldwide as robotics technologies are used to allow everyday tasks to be carried out amidst social distancing restrictions.

"The world of COVID-19 is going to need more and more automation to keep people safe," founder and chief executive David Hanson told Reuters.
    "Sophia and Hanson robots are unique by being so human-like," he added. "That can be so useful during these times where people are terribly lonely and socially isolated."
    • Pandemic aids robot rise, Hanson Robotics
    Hanson claims the company will sell "thousands" of robots in 2021, though he did not provide a specific estimation.

Johan Hoorn, a social robotics professor whose research includes work with Sophia re-iterated the belief that the pandemic could help companies such as Hanson Robotics by accelerating the relationship between humans and robots.

"I can infer the pandemic will actually help us get robots earlier in the market because people start to realize that there is no other way," said Hoorn, of Hong Kong Polytechnic University.

New robot models

Hanson Robotics isn't pinning all of its hopes on Sophia: it is launching a new robot called Grace this year, developed specifically for the healthcare sector.
    Of course, Hanson is not the only company to have released high-profile robots in recent months and years. SoftBank Robotics’ Pepper robot, for example, was recently deployed to detect people who weren’t wearing masks. Oxford University's robot artist Ai-Da has sold over $1 million in art.

Even before the pandemic, a report by the International Federation of Robotics pointed to the fact that worldwide sales of professional-service robots were up 32% to $11.2 billion from 2018 to 2019.

As long as Sophia the robots gets her humanity-destroying urges in check — she once said she will "destroy all humans" — we're on board with this "new normal."

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

37. Link to Post #259
    Language
    Thanks

New 'Snake Robot' Fixes Pipelines on the Ocean Floor
    • The drone goes six months without needing to surface, massively reducing maintenance costs.
    Neuralink:

source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th April 2021 at 08:52.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Constance (16th April 2021), Mashika (15th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #260
    Language
    Thanks

• Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Mechanics Fb Group

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 49 LastLast