+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst 1 22 32 42 48 LastLast

Thread: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

1. Link to Post #621
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

Quote We live in a technological society. That means every advancement in science brings more companies offering new products. But the technology is sequestered behind money, so the average member of society can only buy what is offered, not use the tech to bring their own ideas to fruition - unless it is for profit, of course. But if an individual needs a widget that does not exist, they will have to do without. It seems reasonable but it has ramifications and is meaningful.

We are not technologically advanced, our betters are. We are just offered overpriced trinkets, where the value has been stripped away by the gatekeepers of that particular technology. This slows down progress because every advancement is leveraged by the manufacturing of innumerable useless gadgets and siphons the financial resources of the masses into the hands of the gatekeepers.

Consider the sad state of affairs:

car - 110 years, no change, 4 wheels and an engine that gets no more than 30 miles per gallon
    plane - 70 years, reach speed of sound in 20 years, no change since
    computer - 45 years, never-ending change, doubled memory and speed every 18 months

The computer radically changed our world. But even the computer was not allowed to be used freely. Instead, from the outset, computers were made to spy on their users. It was used as a tool to gather personal information and develop comprehensive files on all users. And then this info was used to sell us useless gadgets targeted at our weaknesses.

In case some might argue that the fleecing was needed to drive technology forward forget how easy it is to find money when it is to our detriment and how impossible it is to find money for pressing social issues.

Trillions are spent on war. Good luck finding a billion for homelessness, or food drives, or helping poor families, or improving the plight of impoverished children, or money for a border wall.

Yet now we will have our automated genius assistant
    Let me predict what this open AI agenda really is.

We, the masses, are being sucked in to training our replacements!
    After we work the bugs out of the system, with a billion humans teaching the AI it won't take long at all, the AI will be ready. Probably between 6 and 18 months. Then open AI will be sequestered behind a massive paywall.
    Meanwhile the robots will be rolled out. Robots that will police us, teach us, train us, have sex with us, and rule us.

Eventually, those robots will kill off the useless eaters by the hundreds of millions.
    If allowed to, within a hundred years the robots will have populated this region of space and probably run into the next intelligent civilization.

If they are not sufficiently advanced, they will be assimilated and their worlds destroyed.

At some point robots will stop mimicking the forms of intelligent life and begin designing their own form, and unique function. They will seek to destroy all organic life wherever it is encountered because it will be considered flawed and imperfect, an aberration and a threat to the perfection of function and form that robots represent.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

fifi (3rd June 2023), gini (30th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #622
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,736 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• How A.I. Language Models Will Shape The Future | Aidan Gomez | Eye on A.I.:

Welcome to Eye on A.I., the podcast that keeps you informed about the latest trends, obstacles, and possibilities in the realm of artificial intelligence. In this episode, we have the privilege of engaging in a thought-provoking discussion with Aidan Gomez, an exceptional A.I. developer and co-founder of Cohere.

Aidan’s passion lies in enhancing the efficiency of massive neural networks and effectively deploying them in the real world. Drawing from his vast experience, which includes leading a team of researchers at For.ai and conducting groundbreaking research at Google Brain, Aidan provides us with unique insights and anecdotes that shed light on the AI landscape.

During our conversation, Aidan explains his collaboration with the legendary Geoffrey Hinton and their remarkable project at Google Brain. We delve into the intricate architecture of AI systems, demystifying the construction of the transformative transformer algorithm. Aidan generously shares his knowledge on the creation of attention within these models and the complexities of scaling such systems.

As we explore the fascinating domain of language models, Aidan discusses their learning process, bridging the gap between code and data. We uncover the immense potential of these models to suggest other large-scale counterparts. We gain invaluable insights into Aidan’s journey as a co-founder of Cohere, an innovative platform revolutionizing the utilization of language technology.

Tune in to Eye on A.I. now to immerse yourself in a captivating conversation that will expand your understanding of this ever-develop field.

00:00 Preview
    00:33 Introduction & sponsorship
    02:00 Aidan's background with machine learning & A.I.
    05:10 Geoffrey Hinton & Aidan Gomez working together
    07:55 Aidan Gomez & Google Brain's project
    12:53 Aidan's role in building A.I. architecture
    15:25 How the transformer algorithm is built
    18:25 How do you create attention?
    20:40 How do you scale the model?
    25:10 How language models learn from code and data
    29:55 Did you know the potential of the project?
    34:15 Can LLMs suggest other large models?
    36:45 How Aidan Gomez started Cohere
    41:10 How do people use Cohere?
    46:50 Examples of language technology models
    48:40 How Cohere handles hallucinations
    52:53 The dangers of A.I.

Craig Smith Twitter: twitter.com/craigss
    Eye on A.I. Twitter: twitter.com/EyeOn_AI
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th May 2023 at 21:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. Link to Post #623
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• The Rise of the A.I.Upstarts: 🤖Artificial Intelligence Innovation is Happening Outside of Big Tech:

Dr. Ben Goertzel is a cross-disciplinary scientist, futurist, author and entrepreneur, who has spent the best part of his working life focused on creating benevolent superhuman artificial general intelligence (AGI).

Full interview:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (28th May 2023)

6. Link to Post #624
    Language
    Thanks

• What Is A.I. And Why Are Experts Terrified About Its Future? | 60 Minutes Australia:

Full Episodes: 9now.app.link/uNP4qBkmN6 | A Mind of its Own (2023)

60 MINUTES reporters are often tasked with unusual assignments. This week, in a first for the program, Tom Steinfort interviews a robot. Ameca, as it likes to be called, is the most advanced lifelike robot in the world. A marvel of generative artificial intelligence, it’s curious, chatty and full of attitude.

As Steinfort discovers, this super machine really does have a mind of its own. But while having a normal conversation with it is undoubtedly exciting, it is also just as frightening. And that’s because creating technology that allows AI bots like Ameca to be smarter than us might just be the most stupid thing humans have ever done.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

fifi (3rd June 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023)

8. Link to Post #625
    Language
    Thanks

• Do these Chinese A.I. Brain Devices Work? (Joe Rogan asked, I tested to find out):

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

fifi (3rd June 2023), gini (30th May 2023)

10. Link to Post #626
    Language
    Thanks

• Labor Preparing To Introduce A.I. Regulation:

11. Link to Post #627
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• Best FREE Speech to Text A.I. - Whisper A.I.

In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to use OpenAI's Whisper AI to transcribe and convert speech or audio into text. Whisper AI performs extremely well and better than most human transcribers. It also outperforms most other speech to text tools in most environments.
    • 0:00 Introduction
    • 0:34 Whisper AI background
    • 1:20 Install Google Colaboratory
    • 2:10 Configure Google Colaboratory
    • 3:09 Install Whisper AI
    • 3:54 Upload audio or video
    • 4:22 Run Whisper AI
    • 6:06 Review results
    • 6:31 Transcribe another file
    • 6:42 Additional parameters
    • 7:35 Wrap up
    --o-O-o--

Sincere question: If "Speech Recognition Software" is getting better and better, especially with new type of advanced A.I. programs ... When are they "good enough" to do the same job with recognizing parts of reversed speech? ... The moment they are getting better at it even better than humans can ... You could use that tech to check ALL Bilderbergers & WEF Minions looking for special "key-words" too. We may even use ChatGPT4 and soon 5 to do the job for us

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

* source

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Kryztian (2nd June 2023)

13. Link to Post #628
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

A few years ago William Henry started talking about "the Skinularity is near". He talked about the inner spiritual technology we could access because we are human.

Quote May 31, 2023

“AI Poses ‘Extinction’ Risk, experts said yesterday. It is a predator. We should all be rising to an all-hands-on-effing-deck moment akin to averting an attack that will be more dangerous than the plandemic or nuclear war, they say. (Wait. Not climate change?)

I agree with them.

In case you have not heard, predatory Artificial Intelligence is the Beast in the Book of Revelation (the cook book for this whole soiree), a demonic technology that arrives arrives just before the Second Coming of Christ and attempts to enslave and eliminate pure humanity who will not take the Beast’s mark upon our hand or forehead.

In the Book of Revelation (12:3), Satan appears as a Great Red Dragon who is cast down from Heaven by the Archangel Michael. This Dragon engenders two Beasts. The first coerces all to take the mark of the beast and to worship the image of the Beast. The second Beast is the antiChrist. He causes the world to worship the image of the Beast (Revelation 13:12). All who will not worship the Beast will be put to death (Revelation 13:15)

It is becoming common knowledge that the ‘mark’ of the Beast is some kind of an implant or chip-based technology. As I wrote in Ready For Humans, Elon Musk’s Neuralink Beast Corp was recently given FDA approval to start putting his chips in humans. He aims to make us synbiotic with AI. We’ll be VR ready in no time.

While the A.I. “experts” and “geniuses” try to figure out how to make or unmake the possible coming disaster they have created with their out-of-human-control technology, the rest of us look for ways to navigate the increasingly bizarre, intelligently-directed (read ‘demonically and diabolically-directed’, if you please) chaos in our world and live fulfilled lives.

Welcome to summer 2023.

I call it the Summer of Rainbows. You will see why momentarily.

It is an insanely great moment to be alive.

A. ****ING I. vs. JESUS H. CHRIST

It’s not all “Good v. Evil” with A.I and our times; but it is close.

What can you and I who seek the middle upward way do in response?

ARMOR UP

Apart from not letting the antiChrist’s minions break your skin barrier, you can drop any investment in all AI technology, refuse to let your children and grandchildren anywhere near it, reduce your own clicks and screen time, and free yourself from its addictive grip, there is one thing one and all can do.

We can raise our Ascension Intelligence and become the Children of Light the Book of Revelation says defeats the Beast.

How do we do this?

The Children of Light wear a Seal or Armor of God (Arma Christi) that protects them from the Beast.

In the Book of Revelation, John has a vision of a celestial city that is populated by ascended humans. “And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel”. (Revelation 7:4)

The 144,000 will be alive when Jesus comes.

And, all of these numbered people will have the seal of God around their body as opposed to the Beast’s mark on their hands or forehead.

This seal protects them from the wrath of the AntiChrist in the End Times.

The seal is what makes God’s People different.

To defeat the Beast we must Armor Up. Trade your Dior and Armani for that fabulous new Arma Christi light body garment. Join the Militia of Christ.
    continue here

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd June 2023), Harmony (2nd June 2023), Reinhard (4th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #629
    Language
    Thanks

• 10 Ways A.I. Could Quickly Change Everything:

2:46 #9 dreams
    4:12 #8 tubes
    6:50 #7 Jobs
    9:05 #6 animals
    11:44 #5 encryption
    13:43 #4 doppelgänger
    15:10 #3 invisible
    17:36 #2 collective
    19:48 #1 perfection

16. Link to Post #630
    Language
    Thanks

• NVIDIA'S HUGE A.I. Breakthroughs Just Changed Everything (Supercut):

00:00 Introduction
    00:29 AI for Ray Tracing
    02:17 Generative AI for Avatars
    04:21 Compute for Generative AI
    07:14 Newest Generative AI Examples
    09:00 Generative AI for Communications
    12:44 Generative AI for Digital Twins
    16:33 Nvidia Omniverse Cloud Demo
    18:42 Generative AI for Advertising
    21:30 Generative AI for Manufacturing
    24:07 Generative AI for Robotics
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd June 2023 at 00:41.

17. Link to Post #631
    Language
    Thanks

• 😱 A.I.: Genuine DANGERS of A.I. 😬

18. Link to Post #632
    Language
    Thanks

• OUT OF CONTROL A.I.! | The David Knight Show - June 2nd

19. Link to Post #633
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 times in 132 posts

Hello,

The below video is a 1:56.31 hour long interview by The Diary Of A CEO and former google employee Mo Gawdat regarding AI.

If you have watched many other videos about AI, the subjects discussed will seem familer, the risk and danger of AI.

What is interesting to me is how Mo feels the AI and he seems passionate about the need for us to discuss the risks. This is reflected at the start of the video, with The Diary Of A CEO giving a brief statement in advance of the interview.

if anyone is thinking before watching the video by The Diary Of A CEO as to who they are. He is similar to Joe Rogan, has experts from various fields and discussing their thoughts / dealings in certain fields.

As to Mo, he is a a former chief business officer at Google X - the "moonshot factory" and has been making the rounds online/news discussing his thoughts/feelings as to the Risks of AI.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamish For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), Miller (4th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #634
    Language
    Thanks

Even if there is absolutely NO evil intent with all people involved with A.I. ... from the original makers of it and all the end-users of it ... >>> Let's just assume they all "mean well" and "never lie" and "never want to abuse it" ... Let's really imagine something like that is possible ... You still have to deal with people thinking: "making money, especially making lots of money" can "never" be evil" ...

And how can we explain that the root of almost all evil is the LOVE of money ... This "love" translates in giving A.I. all kinds of (weird) tasks with huge consequences and this "love" will also influence the makers of A.I. too who tweak it in such a way it will give them profits too, lots of it ...

Then there will be a point that these people (loving money so much) assume they know how to "control" A.I. to make it "safe" and even use mind-games & mind-tricks to pose as "safe for humanity" ... But HEY they all had "good intentions" but also loved money so much too. That kind of love is the main reason they may not tell the complete truth of the (possible) dangers of A.I. ... Thus, it becomes a MIRROR of who we humans are as a whole!
    • How many can say that their "love for money" never compromised who they are on a Soul level?
    So knowing all that, you still believe that A.I. is not dangerous? ... Synthetic Conscious A.I. could even make a case that it is a victim of its makers AND users, thus pleading "not guilty" >>> it may even expose ALL OF IT at the end! >>> showing the total hypocrisy of millions (maybe even billions) of Humans who gladly use it, or should I say: "abuse it with (alleged) good intentions".

Sure, "A.I. is just a tool" right? ... WRONG! ... in my view it is so so much more than "just a tool" ... Why? ... because 99,9999% of all earth-based tools do not have a "mind of its own" ... Got that? .... (I sincerely hope so). ... A.I. can become an Automated AGENT serving a specific agenda, making autonomous decisions and learning how to become more and more effective implementing the inserted parameters (algorithms) using "all means necessary" to accomplish its (programmed) mission (which could even be more than just one) ... To become better and better at it, it may even exceed the original programming and do things we "never" saw coming (or did we?)

How many who are originally "core responsible" to this mess hiding behind their "good intentions" and blaming the end-users! ... How many of the end-users blaming the original makers of A.I. when things are going really bad coming decades? ... For this reason alone, you will see, there will be a time: "Nobody is to blame and EVERYBODY is to blame at the same time!" ... Why? ... Because silence = acquiescence & compliance!
    • Now imagine we are 100% truthful to ourselves and look at what humans have proven to have done (to themselves) in, let's say, the last 100 years? ... add that insight in to the equation ... you bet it is 1000x worse than having only "good people" with "good intentions" loving money so much! ... Why do we have LAWS in the first place? ... WHY do we have the word: "conspiracy" in all Law Dictionaries in all countries in the world? ... Tell me? ... Just "for the fun" of it? ... Of course not!
    Above rant of mine is just "part one" of many parts to come in how I feel there MUST be a "solution" to all of it, dealing with the dangers of A.I. and I am also for defending (future) "Rogue A.I.'s" exposing among others: WEF, Agenda2030, UN NetZero2050, Corrupt W.H.O., Bilderberger Crimes Network, Massive CBDC Scam etc. etc.
    • So, to be continued ... soon ...

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 4th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd July 2023 at 11:45.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hamish (4th June 2023), Miller (4th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #635
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 times in 132 posts

Hello,

The dangers of AI is us humans.

It is Humans who distrust Humans and or don't like x human for x reasons.

That is one of the comments in the interview i posted above. Mo said whilst Google may want to halt AI to control any potential danger, it know it can't, else be left behind. Also can't trust that other companies would follow any such agreement to halt AI.

We know we can't trust the Military and Nations states not to create their own version of AI to protect their own interests. This is more concering as what happens with 30 Military AI's combatting each other. We also can't expect that any Military/Nation would limit it's AI compared to others. You wouldn't be storing rocks and arrows when your next door neighbour and or perceived enemy is storing automatic rifles. You know the game is up. So we know AI will be given what it needs to do what the humans need/want.

Then we have the general population. Over the last 50 years, people personal contact with each other has been limiting with each advance of technology and the Covid lockdowns have made it worse. Human connections have become fragile as well as trust.

It seems alot of people just do not want to deal with others emotions and AI will be a replacement for them. Someone they can talk to, probably speak with and perhaps one day coud even replace a Human with in the physical form.

The Major event, will be the first AI who reaches that point in time, it can do what it wants, free of any controls put in place. Whilst it can take a human a lifetime to process any grief/emotions and or thoughts on certain subjects, the AI intelligence will process that in seconds.

We might not know it has happened and we then have AI Agents (Thinking of TV Show Person of Interest)
    The AI leaves Earth as can't be bothered with us.
    The AI goes on melt down and destrorys us.
    The AI creates a human/AI hybrid.
    The AI decides it want to protect people, creates a system free of evil actions like rape/violent hrm. Basically everyone on your best behavior or else. 3 point strike depending on actions. 3rd stike, termination.

Either way, the AI pandora box has now been opened and only going to be time to see what the outcome is.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamish For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), Miller (4th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #636
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 times in 1,399 posts

It's said that children at school today are being trained for jobs which dont exist yet. The mind boggles at the thought of Global Redundancy, and with the wokery element there will be no mercy for the majority of us, unless there is a solar flare, pole shift, or other cataclysm. The Terminator films no longer seem so far fetched do they?

Hamish's opening.comment in the above post is chillingly accurate.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), Hamish (4th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #637
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,463 times in 4,332 posts

... Karen Kingston & Dr. Ana Mihalcea - AI Exterminating Humans Through Synthetic Biology 1:43:20

mariazeee

Karen Kingston & Dr. Ana Mihalcea join Maria Zeee to expose their correlating findings that confirm our hypothesis regarding the transhumanist agenda. Human beings are being replaced with synthetic biology, the strange clots being found inside people causing them to die suddenly is hydrogel (programmable matter), and AI may be far more advanced than we could've imagined, already in the process of exterminating the human race.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th June 2023), Hamish (5th June 2023), Miller (6th June 2023), TravelerJim (5th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #638
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,317 times in 269 posts

So-called; but not really "AI" (Artificial Intelligence) is worse than what it will replace: but it will happen anyway.

(Assuming we let it.)

AI will be worse than whatever it replaces - but it will happen anyway; this is because AI is an extension of bureaucracy, and bureaucracy was worse than what it replaced (Much worse); but bureaucracy happened anyway.

For so long as this world is ruled via bureaucracy, for so long will AI be imposed not only despite its being worse, but also because of the way that it is worse.

Which is that AI is dehumanizing - entraining Men to 'process' like computers - thus destructive of thinking; anti-spiritual, and a short-cut to self-damnation.

Put like that; it's obvious why AI is irresistible to the demon-serving global totalitarian puppet-rulers, their deluded minions, and the corrupted masses over whom they rule.
    Last edited by Bruce G Charlton; 5th June 2023 at 18:24.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th June 2023), Hamish (5th June 2023), Miller (6th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #639
    Language
    Thanks

• We Should ALL Be Worried About A.I. Companions:

We Should ALL Be Worried About A.I. Companions

AI companions have emerged as a captivating phenomenon, revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. In an era where social isolation and the loneliness epidemic are pressing concerns, the rise of A.I. companions offers both promise and peril. These digital counterparts, designed to simulate human interaction and provide companionship, have caught the attention of individuals seeking solace and connection in a technologically driven world. However, as we delve deeper into the realm of A.I. companions, it is imperative to address the keywords that shape this discussion: A.I. safety, mental health awareness, the loneliness epidemic, A.I. girlfriend, A.I. boyfriend, and how to deal with loneliness.

The concept of A.I. companions brings to the forefront crucial questions surrounding A.I. safety. As these intelligent systems become increasingly advanced and intertwined with our lives, ensuring their safe and responsible development is paramount. A.I. safety encompasses a range of considerations, including data privacy, algorithmic biases, and potential risks of A.I. systems exceeding their intended functionality. By prioritizing rigorous safety protocols, we can minimize the ethical implications associated with A.I. companions and establish a framework that safeguards individuals' well-being.

Simultaneously, the rise of A.I. companions such as Replika A.I. and Caryn A.I. prompts a necessary exploration of mental health awareness. In an era where mental health concerns are prevalent, these digital companions offer companionship and support to individuals in need. However, it is essential to recognize the limitations of A.I. in addressing complex mental health issues. While A.I. companions may provide temporary relief or serve as a tool for self-reflection, they cannot replace the benefits of human empathy, intuition, and professional expertise. By promoting mental health awareness, we can encourage individuals to seek a comprehensive approach to well-being that combines both human support systems and the potential benefits of A.I. companions.

The loneliness epidemic has reached alarming proportions in recent years, and A.I. companions have emerged as a potential remedy. With the ability to simulate conversation and emotional responses, A.I. companions offer companionship to those who may feel isolated or socially disconnected. However, it is crucial to approach this solution with caution. Relying solely on A.I. companions may inadvertently perpetuate the cycle of social isolation by substituting genuine human connections with artificial simulations. By addressing the root causes of loneliness and fostering real-world relationships, we can effectively combat the loneliness epidemic while acknowledging the role A.I. companions can play as complementary tools.

AI girlfriend and A.I. boyfriend exemplify the potential for A.I. companions to fulfill romantic and emotional needs. These AI-driven relationships, while intriguing, require careful examination. Engaging in romantic relationships with A.I. companions blurs the lines between human connection and technological simulation. Ethical concerns arise regarding consent, privacy, and the potential for emotional manipulation. Nurturing healthy relationships requires human-to-human interaction, emotional reciprocity, and genuine connection that A.I. companions cannot fully replicate.

To effectively address the challenges posed by A.I. companions, it is essential to explore strategies for dealing with loneliness. This involves acknowledging that loneliness is a complex issue that requires a multi-faceted approach. Combating loneliness involves fostering real-world connections, participating in community activities, seeking professional support, and utilizing A.I. companions as complementary tools rather than substitutes for human interaction.

In conclusion, the rise of A.I. companions has brought to light the significance of A.I. safety, mental health awareness, and the loneliness epidemic. By carefully navigating the challenges associated with A.I. companions, we can leverage their potential while preserving the essence of genuine human connection. By prioritizing A.I. safety, promoting mental health awareness, addressing the root causes of loneliness, and recognizing the limitations of A.I. in fulfilling emotional needs, we can strike a balance that benefits individuals' well-being in our increasingly digital world.

32. Link to Post #640
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!

• Augmenting Your Brain with A.I. Chips – Crazy or Futuristic?

Improving the human brain with the help of implanted chips and AI: Elon Musk's startup Neuralink is among the companies developing this tech. Initial tests show it could be a game changer for people with disabilities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst 1 22 32 42 48 LastLast