+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Man tests if Google is listening to his iPhone mic in live video... Watch what he finds

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Default Re: Man tests if Google is listening to his iPhone mic in live video... Watch what he finds

I was alluding to the video being an ad for Fark,
    Smile .

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Man tests if Google is listening to his iPhone mic in live video... Watch what he finds

many times my phone would be on the table for example, and I say or someone else says a word, and my phone wake up and the voice helper (the one who talks to you asking what you want) gives me some data from the conversation. It even happened that the radio was on and the phone gave me info about one word on the radio.

I think there is preprogrammed words easily recognized by the system to trigger search. I do think sometimes it is just that.

Turning the voice recognition might sometimes do the trick.

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    For what it's worth, I was online on my cellphone yesterday, just browsing on facebook. I was hungry so I repeatedly said to my gf who was sitting near me that I wanted a burger. Minutes after using the word "burger" multiple times, I got a sponsored ad in my newsfeed about a "burger house" joint. Now this is weird not only because of its synchronicity, but because I never google about food, especially junk food (I'm vegan). Today, I find this thread and everything makes more sense.

PS. Lol, posted at 11.11 am, local time. More sync.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), justntime2learn (3rd May 2018), O Donna (17th April 2018), Sunny (18th April 2018)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    I just tried to experiment using the same technique as the guy in the presentation,
    it didn't work for me
    From some of the comments others have made here, it might depend on which browser you are using (he's using Google Chrome in the video), what the settings are, and maybe some other variables we are missing. He's also logged into his Google account.
    Yes. It no different then speech-to-text in a browser search engine, I believe.

Every so often I research a product for a friend and in a particular case I was looking up 3D printers. After that, I had adds up the yin yang for 3d printers that included YouTube video ads. It's been like 5-6 months ago and they still pop up semi-regularly. Good thing I wasn't looking up 'sex toys' for someone. lol

I believe there are entities that want us dependent on computers so that it forces people to take the 'bad' with the 'good'. If this whole thing started out with the 'bad' of computers, first, would so many of us signed up for it?

The experience of life certainly has its conundrums.....

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), ceetee9 (23rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th April 2018), ramus (20th April 2018), Sunny (18th April 2018)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

My apologies if wrong place to place my post. I feel this goes along with this thread somehow.

I wanted to add that a few months back I researched Scientology and started watching alot of youtube videos, as well.
    All of the sudden I have been receiving magazines from Scientology. Nice expensive printing and plastic wrapped. I did not put in any personal information to any sites other than what is already on a basic YT account. I have no idea how they have my personal address or what prompted the mailings.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Bruno (18th April 2018), ceetee9 (23rd April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2018), ramus (20th April 2018), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Sunny (18th April 2018), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

8. Link to Post #45
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    My apologies if wrong place to place my post. I feel this goes along with this thread somehow.

I wanted to add that a few months back I researched Scientology and started watching alot of youtube videos, as well.
    All of the sudden I have been receiving magazines from Scientology. Nice expensive printing and plastic wrapped. I did not put in any personal information to any sites other than what is already on a basic YT account. I have no idea how they have my personal address or what prompted the mailings.
    My best guess is that because they have **** loads of money and resources, they might be able to find out who is behind an IP-address. That's kind of scary actually!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2018), raregem (18th April 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,210 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Quote Posted by raregem (here)

My best guess is that because they have **** loads of money and resources, they might be able to find out who is behind an IP-address. That's kind of scary actually!
    Well, they have PIs (Private Investigators), with all their databases, working for them full-time. They can find out anything about anyone, if they want to.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), ceetee9 (23rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2018), justntime2learn (3rd May 2018), muxfolder (18th April 2018), ramus (20th April 2018), raregem (18th April 2018), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

One thing not mentioned here is the absolutely enormous amount of computing power it takes to monitor audio chat and our every word on a global basis. Think about that for a second. 4 billion users, 500 million online at any given time. We are talking D-Wave quantum computing that can process billions of time faster than conventional computers. I know Google has one of those and I'm sure Facebook does too. Now let's take into account that the Deep State has at least one as well. Imagine the kinds of mass social data metrics they can process to identify likely outcomes. Our only saving grace is that the old world Deep State psychopaths are not really computer saavy. But at the same time, they have paid lackeys to do that for them.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Bill Ryan (19th April 2018), ceetee9 (23rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2018), raregem (18th April 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    I just tried to experiment using the same technique as the guy in the presentation,
    it didn't work for me,
    but I now have Fark bookmarked,
    funny lol.

Did anyone else use his method, and with any replicable success?
    Exactly this, hence my original post. I've tried to replicate it and so have friends and it simply does not work.

15. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

I submitted the op on 4-16-18 @ 1:00pm with-in hours it was on google search, they are watching/ tracking . I know that's their business /searches, what else do they track? Just begging the question.

Re: Kirk Nugent: Spoken Word

To every one, if you google search ... spoken word poetry FROM KIRK NUGENT .. this thread pops up.
    https://www.google.com/search?ei=Ixr....0.O2c4WVehLFM

six down from the top .... are they listening and watching.
    Last edited by ramus; 19th April 2018 at 16:30.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), Bill Ryan (19th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th April 2018), O Donna (22nd April 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

17. Link to Post #50
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    I submitted the op on 4-16-18 @ 1:00pm with-in hours it was on google search, they are watching/ tracking .....
    [...]
    Well, that's what Google is best at, if not world champion: a highly sophisticated SEARCH ENGINE... so that "they" have spiders/bots/crawlers roaming the WWW 24/7/365.

Of course, the latest sophistications have to do with NOT finding what one is looking for... when it's listed somewhere beyond the 1000th page of listed item.

See this thread: Advanced Google search techniques
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), avid (19th April 2018), Bill Ryan (19th April 2018), ceetee9 (23rd April 2018), Ewan (19th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2018), ramus (20th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

I told my wife (and others) about the test that was conducted as reported on this thread in the OP. She tends to believe me as she knows I'm not given to hysteria, or hyperbole or exaggeration. I told her about this thread about 4 days ago.

Today she called me at work and said "See, I do listen to you." I did not know at first what she was talking about.

She then related to me that today she was talking to a friend, who operates a homeopathic wellness clinic, about the injury my wife's daughter, my stepdaughter, suffered a week ago in a car accident. (Her left ankle was "shattered".) In the course of that conversation, the friend suggested that my wife get CBD oil for her daughter. They talked about CBD oil a bit. My wife had never, ever looked for or purchased CBD oil before, ever.

About 20 minutes after my wife concluded the phone call, which was on her cell phone, she received an email from a company called High Tech CBD. The email requested that she confirm her order for CBD oil. She had not placed any such order. She had only a brief discussion on her cellphone, only a part of which discussed CBD oil. The phone service provider is Verizon.

Just thought I'd share this.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2018), ceetee9 (23rd April 2018), Daozen (21st April 2018), Flash (20th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2018), Hervé (21st April 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), RunningDeer (21st April 2018), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

So what? How can one hide from anything nowadays!. Even if your mobile is switched off these guys can know where you are.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st April 2018), ceetee9 (23rd April 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

If you actually have anything that sensitive that you want to keep from being monitored, meet in person, away from any electronics, preferably out in the woods or something, camping, or around something loud like a creek/rapids/waterfall that also drowns out the conversation even if someone were able to listen in out there. Completely inconvenient and not feasible for daily communication but still an option.

24. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

We know that the computer puts out THOUGHTS AND IF YOU ARE NEAR ENOUGH TO THE SCREEN YOU MAY WITNESS THEM IMPLANTED IN YOUR MIND because they are not your thoughts. How about trying to send them some thoughts about advertising and see what happens.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018)

26. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Gurudatt (here)
    So what? How can one hide from anything nowadays!. Even if your mobile is switched off these guys can know where you are.
    For what it's worth, years ago I had a software engineer friend that I used to work with who was wanting to work for a very large and well known defense contractor company. After he applied for a software position with this company he asked me if I'd be willing to talk with some government security agents who were checking his background. I said no problem and a few days later when they arrived where I was working I truthfully answered all their questions. He eventually got the job and has been working for this corporation ever since (as far as I know).

One day we met at a local pub for some drinks after work as we hadn't seen each other in a long time and wanted to do some catching up. We always had a great time and conversations when we got together and this time was no exception. He knew I was not trusting of the government and that I read a lot about UFOs and various "conspiracy theories" so he wasn't surprised when I asked him what he knew about government surveillance capabilities. At first he was reluctant to say anything (because of his security clearance), but upon further prodding he pointed toward the ceiling and said in a hushed voice “you would be amazed at what we (the government) are capable of.” Since that was as far as he would go, I don't know if he meant there was listening technology in lighting fixtures or if he meant satellite technology or something else altogether, but he left little doubt in my mind that the things he worked on was far and away beyond anything the public was aware of.

Interestingly, it wasn't long after that that he apparently dropped off the face of the earth. None of my contact information for him was valid any longer and we have not been in contact since. I have no idea if he moved or got in trouble for saying anything or if he was told not to have any further contact with with me. And that really sucks. I want to know if he's ok and what happened. Even though we didn't see each other very often, we were still good friends and always had a great time when we got together.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2018), Daozen (23rd April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd May 2018), Ewan (23rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), Hym (3rd May 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), Spellbound (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

28. Link to Post #56
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I heard from a source I respect that you can see your audio logs on Google MyActivity:

https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity

Haven't had a chance to verify this as Im busy.

They claim it's opt in here:

https://support.google.com/websearch.../6030020?hl=en

An article from 2015 claims the opposite.

https://qz.com/526545/googles-been-q...e-the-archive/

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th May 2018), justntime2learn (23rd July 2018)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    We know that the computer puts out THOUGHTS AND IF YOU ARE NEAR ENOUGH TO THE SCREEN YOU MAY WITNESS THEM IMPLANTED IN YOUR MIND because they are not your thoughts. How about trying to send them some thoughts about advertising and see what happens.
    Greetings All,
    Amor, your post recalls to my mind the story published in the French Newspaper (Le Monde , I think... ) about three college girls in Paris, who made a pact to jump from their respective upper floor homes simultaneously... ( No reasons given ) One pulled -back last minute, one Dead, one Parapaligic (sp ! )..

I for one NEVER think young ppl are this stupid - what other explanation than V2K ? I believe the German train company DeutscheBahn, use a similar method to " put vocal advertisments " into commuters heads...

Please NEVER accept that these young ones are " crazy "......

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th May 2018), justntime2learn (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th May 2018)

32. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member deborah7371's Avatar
    Thanks

I disabled the mic on my phone shortly after I bought it, and continue to get what appear to be targeted ads. I was talking about taking a trip to Iowa and the next time I went online, there was a “Visit Iowa” ad. I see even more of this on our Samsung TV. When I checked the settings, the camera and mic feature were turned off. A family member purchased a back brace and we talked about the brace, how much it had cost, etc., and the very next day, we saw two back to back commercials for similar back braces. More alarming, I think they may be watching. Someone used an electric shiatsu type back massager and we starting seeing ads for similar ones. Yesterday, planning another trip, we were talking about buying sunscreen. I’m kind of fair skinned and said “I’ll start out with a 35 SPF.” This morning, bright and early I saw a new ad for a Neutrogena 100 SPF sunblock. Paranoid? I don’t think so. I absolutely believe they’re overriding the settings.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deborah7371 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th May 2018), Bruno (16th May 2018), justntime2learn (23rd July 2018), muxfolder (17th May 2018), Ninja Mimi (20th October 2018), raregem (16th May 2018), Valerie Villars (16th May 2018)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Looks like a new level of micromanagement and more

Quote Walmart Spying Concerns:
    Eavesdropping or smart customer service? Walmart may be rolling out a new system that actually records conversations inside the store. Tom Wait reports.
    Although i loathe the source, there seems to be some truth .

Has anyone noticed "Walmart" has a history of PR inconsistencies with untruths that raises an eyebrow ?

Short video included:

Source: https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/vide...ying-concerns/
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th October 2018), Ninja Mimi (20th October 2018)

36. Link to Post #60
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    One thing not mentioned here is the absolutely enormous amount of computing power it takes to monitor audio chat and our every word on a global basis. Think about that for a second. 4 billion users, 500 million online at any given time. We are talking D-Wave quantum computing that can process billions of time faster than conventional computers. I know Google has one of those and I'm sure Facebook does too. Now let's take into account that the Deep State has at least one as well. Imagine the kinds of mass social data metrics they can process to identify likely outcomes. Our only saving grace is that the old world Deep State psychopaths are not really computer saavy. But at the same time, they have paid lackeys to do that for them.
    Did it ever occur to anyone that Google uses YOUR CPU and ram aka virtual network machine and thus they do not need the computational power because theyre already using it via the CPUs of almost all Machines theyre installed on:

Even when you open task manager on any Windows systems chrome.exe is using excess amounts of ram and CPU: All this for a browser?
    Remember; if something is online then its networked and that network does not have any requirements to be moral or ethic: Especially when you have given it permissions time and time again:

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anti Democide For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2018), Ninja Mimi (20th October 2018), Valerie Villars (20th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast