Where did people order from?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bob (23rd April 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Cistus Incanus - a most interesting Tea

Well, I ordered from Amazon, much as I hate to admit it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (23rd April 2018), CurEus (23rd April 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

This is an interesting website also stocking Cistus Incanus, either loose or in teabags: https://www.eacosmetics.com/collections/herbs - -

"Free Worldwide Shipping orders over $75+"

An EBAY listing: https://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_sop=...=cistus&_frs=1
    Last edited by Bob; 23rd April 2018 at 15:19.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

Some is from Albania, Greece or Turkey I am a bit confused about the different varieties

https://www.eacosmetics.com/collecti...200-x-1-3g-9oz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bob (23rd April 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't think the shipper/manufacturer matters, - it grows wild throughout the Mediterranean. There are different variants and different locations as the plant origin. They charge differently apparently from the different places where it is harvested.

I'd for this evaluation, only try the plant variant called Cistus Incanus as there are different variants.. (a different variant would be called Cistus psilosepalus for instance, we only want the Incanus variant)

The Cistus from Greece/Crete tack on the word CRETICUS such as cistus creticus incanus or cistus incanus Species: creticus The cistus creticus incanus (from Crete) appears to have a higher labdanum content. That should be fine to test also.

I'm using the distributor from Albania. It seems fine. I think probably we should for our reports tack on if our Cistus came from Crete or another location.. just to see if there is any difference.
    Last edited by Bob; 23rd April 2018 at 17:29.

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is some more background - (webpage prohibits copying pasting) - so pls review

https://www.gardenia.net/plant/Cistu...anus-Rock-Rose Cistus Creticus Incanus variant (a hybrid)

On the webpage are some pictures of the different variants - a description that the Cistus Creticus Incanus variant is very hearty tolerating temperatures as low as 10-15 deg F (-12 to -9 deg C), and can withstand high temperatures also, and shouldn't be chewed on by deer. It is considered virtually disease and pest free (no doubt part of the reason it is also so helpful for humans, assuming natural disease fighting and pest fighting abilities.)

Here is a distributor from Greece https://botano.gr/products/labdanum for the Cistus Creticus Incanus variant
    Quote Cistus Creticus Incanus - Cistrose Αλαδανιά Αγκίσαρος €6.20

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member deborah7371's Avatar
    Thanks

I ordered a bag in bulk from Amazon, hoping it would help with a 40-year nicotine habit. I quit smoking in 2003 and have been hooked on nicotine lozenges ever since. After having my first cup last night, I felt a definite calming effect. Later, when I took a lozenge, it made me very nauseous, and I felt like I was really tasting it for the first time. (Horrible!) Thank you for the information, Bob. I think this may work!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deborah7371 For This Post:

Basho (25th April 2018), Bob (24th April 2018), kanishk (25th April 2018), Stephanie (24th April 2018)

12. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Deborah - I have a few questions on the Tea itself
    • How much of the loose Tea did you use for the teaball?
    • And from which Country was it grown?
    • Was there an additional name with the Cistus? Such as Cistus Creticus Incanus (the version from Crete island) ?
    • Was the Tea a light color or dark, did you use tap water or filtered?

That's great to see that it may help get unhooked from a nicotine lozenge. I am not sure though what cold-turkey quitting nicotine is going to do, anyone able to shed some light on that? My guess is a gradual reduction over time is usually what is done.

I pulled up a reference on quitting Nicotine and found this link: https://www.wikihow.com/Break-Nicotine-Gum-Addiction

Closest thing that I could find was to watch your blood sugar when coming off nicotine, exercise, proper food and liquids to help with detoxing.

I used to smoke a pipe quite regularly (I loved cherry blends) from the 60's through 70's and then quit cold turkey. I also notice with the Cistus Incanus Tea, no desire to even thinking about smoking again. I can recall the images, flavors (memory improvement), but the 'sensation' of the perceived 'reward' from smoking just isn't there.

Most certainly I think this is a most interesting Tea ..

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Okay, it's a beautiful spring evening here in South Louisiana on the farm. UPS just pulled out from delivering my tea. Here are the stats.

The label says Natura, nasza Witalnosc

NatVita-200 tea bags, expiration marked July of next year. The country of origin is marked Albania.

I can't believe I'm this excited over tea bags. Thank you Bob. I'll check in.

Oh, the cost was about 16.00 u.s.

Oh yeah, "Governments Loathe People Being Free"

There's a facebook logo on the bottom of the pack and there's a larger label glued over a smaller label on the back, which I can't read. I wish I knew what that one said.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 24th April 2018 at 23:33.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Basho (25th April 2018), Bob (25th April 2018), onevoice (26th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That sounds like the one I got. It's a good Tea, do try the 10 minutes for the brewing time, with not boiling water.. It's strong with one cup, I use a full pint when I make mine up.

I've got the same over-pasted label, which is in English, the other label underneath looks like the original Language, maybe Albanian? Looks like u got a 4 $ savings over what I paid
    Last edited by Bob; 25th April 2018 at 00:30.

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I just sat down with a cup to watch "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel", which I just discovered and adore, with a cup and took one sip and am delighted. I'm astonished. Normally, I couldn't care less. It's really, really good.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Basho (25th April 2018), Bob (25th April 2018)

18. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That 'bliss feeling', right? I am thinking it's because of the stress reduction, and removing the neural-inflammation we all have due to the immune system's normal activity.. Two to three cups a day seems to be ideal I think..

19. Link to Post #33
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

I contacted a guy from Turkey he sells this in Tons. Minimum order quantity is 2 tons. You can find few suppliers on Alibaba website. And few websites that are selling already packed herb which is available for resalers for private labeling.

But there are lots of eCommerce websites from Ukraine that sell this herb for very cheap price.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Basho (25th April 2018), Bob (25th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    I contacted a guy from Turkey he sells this in Tons. Minimum order quantity is 2 tons. You can find few suppliers on Alibaba website. And few websites that are selling already packed herb which is available for resalers for private labeling.

But there are lots of eCommerce websites from Ukraine that sell this herb for very cheap price.
    Tons ! That's a lot of wildflowers I am curious about those sites who carry specifically this variant: Cistus Creticus Incanus

I found one website which also sells the Labdanum Resin that appeared to be from a small shoppe in Greece. https://botano.gr/products/cistus-cr...e-resin-100-gr Their delivery time looks like it takes a while to get to the States.. Labdanum may or may not be a concentrate of some of the key active ingredients of the Cistus Incanus Tea..It could be that the flowers and leaves as well play an important role for a wholesome Tea.

The particular Albanian distributor's product that I and possibly a few others are testing appears to be a good Tea.

22. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member deborah7371's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bob - I used a heaping teaspoon in bottled water, just below a boil. I let it steep for a half hour, and even then it was very light colored, but it had a strong effect. The cost was about $20 for 8.8 oz. The label said only that it was “packed and controlled in Germany”. The brand is Biotivia Organic and the label read “100% Cistus Incanus” (no other name), so no idea where it was grown.

I started smoking when I was 14 in the 70’s. No one was ever carded back then; in fact, I wasn’t carded until I was 30! A little too late. Thanks for the link and tips. I’ll let you know how it goes.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deborah7371 For This Post:

Bob (25th April 2018), kanishk (26th April 2018)

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    That 'bliss feeling', right? I am thinking it's because of the stress reduction, and removing the neural-inflammation we all have due to the immune system's normal activity.. Two to three cups a day seems to be ideal I think..
    Yes, there is a golden feeling to it. It just gives me a really great feeling. Sort of like blessed water, but it has a honey sort of a feel, even though it's basically water.

I had a cup last night before bed and I slept like a baby, which is something I struggle with, though I didn't used to.

I had a cup first thing this morning, before my coffee and got the same impressions. Also, it may be my imagination, but it does seem to have calmed down the surgery scar. I'm hooked.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

26. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Val and thanks Deborah.

I'm continually seeing skin improvements without having to put any of the liquid on the spots with issues. Mostly inflammations are calming down and normal appearance skin seems to be coming back.. I haven't yet seen any age-spot reduction, but I don't have many of those.

I have noticed sleep improvements too. Aches and pains seem to be diminishing in the digestive area and the arms and legs. I twisted an ankle while Hang Gliding back in the mid-70's (dohh), like really bad from coming down hard prematurely during a take-off from a mountain (caught a downdraft which pushed me into the mountainside - crashed at full speed).. And I've been limping from that since then. Of all things, and this is really weird, that injury actually seems to finally (!) be correcting after that long. I am getting proper movement again of the ankle without pain. I am not sure how such a repair could be triggered, maybe it is coincidence, maybe not..

I am wondering if it has to do with past cellular memory trauma being 'released' (from the de-stress phenomena from the polyphenols), allowing the rest of the body's DNA to do its "energy thing".. Meaning DNA communicates with the whole body through energy patterns. A block acts like a 'lock' keeping an issue ever-present until the lock is opened. It seems to me if the blocks/locks are held in place by the oxidative stress (mentioned in one of the posts above), then removing those oxidative stress compounds, MAY, allow for the rest of the body's normal DNA energetic patterns to re-signal the rest of the cells to get back to what the original correct body pattern IS supposed to be.. If that is the case that understanding would be a key breakthru in healing..

So lets see if that is a valid idea.. I am optimistic.

27. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

http://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/79/5/727/4690182

The above article is from "The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition" and is actually quite good, regarding polyphenols.

I am in to this experiment 100%, which is very odd and unusual for me. That tells me my intuition is guiding me. I'll keep reporting in. It really did lessen the redness and the inflammation, after one cup. I've been doing everything else in my life the same way. The tea is the only thing I have changed, thus far.

It just feels good. Good enough for me.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 25th April 2018 at 18:19.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

29. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is a link to an EBay source for the Cistus Incanus - (loose) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cistus-Inca...g/252377535835

Last edited by Bob; 26th April 2018 at 02:11.

30. Link to Post #40
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by kanishk (here)

Tons ! That's a lot of wildflowers I am curious about those sites who carry specifically this variant: Cistus Creticus Incanus

I found one website which also sells the Labdanum Resin that appeared to be from a small shoppe in Greece. https://botano.gr/products/cistus-cr...e-resin-100-gr Their delivery time looks like it takes a while to get to the States.. Labdanum may or may not be a concentrate of some of the key active ingredients of the Cistus Incanus Tea..It could be that the flowers and leaves as well play an important role for a wholesome Tea.

The particular Albanian distributor's product that I and possibly a few others are testing appears to be a good Tea.
    Here is the link who distributes by collecting it from farmers. (Cistus Incanus and Cistus Creticus)
    WatsApp Number +905425428373
    http://www.agrohoby.com/tr/products/30/cistus-incanus

This is the site where they are selling it for private label (Cistus incanus Cistus)
    http://www.babaziola.pl/en/produkt/10873/

Cistus Incanus from Poland
    https://ekogram.pl/en/organic-herbs-...anus-150g.html

NatVita original website
    https://natvita.pl/suplementy-diety/...stus&results=4

Listings on Alibaba
    https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/tur...s-incanus.html
    Last edited by kanishk; 26th April 2018 at 08:47.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bob (26th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast