+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For an idea On The Big Picture Solutions

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default For an idea On The Big Picture Solutions

[Mod note: I moved the following three posts out of the "For An Idea On The "Big" Picture" thread, Hervé ]

I would love to read the opinion of others about solutions.

Solutions to:
    • cashless society
    • putting an electronic chip in the body
    • slavery in a NWO, designed by the psychopathic, parasitic control freaks at the top of the power pyramid (fiat money)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Secret of Change.png
Views:	257
Size:	426.7 KB
ID:	37623
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd April 2018 at 23:49.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd April 2018), edina (23rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2018), gord (29th April 2018), Icare (9th May 2018), Lefty Dave (24th April 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd April 2018), Nasu (23rd April 2018), onawah (23rd April 2018), petra (23rd April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: For an idea on the "big" picture

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)

Solutions to:
    • cashless society
    • slavery in a NWO, designed by the psychopathic, parasitic control freaks at the top of the power pyramid (fiat money)
    Attachment 37623
    I think Socrates said it very well. Cashless is a bartered system. It's the only way to go.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd April 2018), Nasu (23rd April 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd April 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Solutions to:
    • cashless society
    Attachment 37623
    Brilliant! Your questions answered by the Socrates quote!

The intentions outlined in today's intentional meditation, inspired through Baby Steps, illuminates the picture with the final notion of each of us being the peaceful warrior we were designed to be. With that ideal, we each play our part to create new ways of being in a benevolent, cooperative society.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1220944

The old (what you mentioned) is being dissolved by virtue of the truth. It's existence was dependent on deception. The other part is the replacement by inventing solutions to make the old ways obsolete. (Bucky Fuller's notion.).

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

R. Buckminster Fuller

Becoming aware of, and broadcasting, the truth IS happening. Today I met with a new friend who knows the truth about many current issues that are coming to light. Some things we both knew about. Other things he enlightened me about, and I also told him some things he was not yet aware of.

Solutions! Our primary focus. My piece is the development of holistic education where independent thinking and creativity is supported with foundations of empowerment, honesty, integrity, morals, and ethics and a deep inner sense of self. It's the antidote to core curriculum and conformity.

When we do whatever is right in front of us, we are on the right track.

It's a process, and at times it seems a "rude awakening"!

Much progress has been made. When we see that, we know that hope is justified.

MM

PS. I see that Valerie and I saw the same perfection in the Socrates notion!!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 22nd April 2018 at 23:20.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), Jayke (23rd April 2018), onawah (23rd April 2018), onevoice (23rd April 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

The financial system obviously needs to change and there are some movements which are trying to do just that.

I really like 'local currencies' and the resource based economics, although in my opinion these are stepping stones towards the answer rather than being the answer themselves.

There are 100's of local currencies emerging around the world, for example the Bristol Pound or the Ithaca hours, I put together a few clips in a film I made last year - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmRKExaJyhM - the local currencies section starts at 15:09, the 1st section is all about crypto-currencies and since making the film I have started to think they are a tool for the elite to create a cashless society. Anyway Local currencies seem to benefit the people much more.

There is also a lot of information online about resource based economies which again seems like a step in the right direction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LViQjSXjZPw

As for the NWO plans, micro-chipping etc I agree that truth, spreading truthful information and waking people up is the answer, the positive beings:negative beings ratio must be something like 1,000,000:1 so if we can wake up the general populous (which seems to be waking albeit slowly) and it comes down to them forcing us into doing something we don't want to it won't be much of a fight.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Megalithic Man For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), petra (23rd April 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: For an idea On The Big Picture Solutions

1. Cashless society. I don't think cash is a problem, and therefore I don't think we need to get rid of it. I've considered a world without cash where everyone barters, and in my eyes, this is just going to cause more grief. Value becomes subjective, and may even end up getting determined by how much someone "likes" the buyer. Maybe you don't want to trade with people you don't like - or if you do, maybe you want to charge them some "asshole tax" too.

2. Electronic chip. I agree this is a terrible idea! Simple solution is DON'T DO IT... should be common sense. We're people, not pets. Maybe we shouldn't even be doing it to our pets!

3. Slavery. Can't fix this if people keep choosing slavery. This one goes back to "value" again too. What kind of slaves do you suppose have the most value to the slaver. I'm going to guess the "stupid", because those are the ones who don't fight back (or it just does not occur to them)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), Michi (23rd April 2018), Nasu (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th May 2018), Daozen (29th April 2018), East Sun (29th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2018), Jad (29th April 2018), Matthew (29th April 2018), Omni (4th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (29th April 2018), Valerie Villars (29th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Offering a way to avoid prison to the cabal and their support team may do a lot to improve our life experience. While the cabal still holds power they can create much damage to life here on this planet.

Cabal tactics and confessions are needed to expose all the players. Everything must be made public so we can learn and prevent further damage. Key players in the cabal should be offered some immunity if they are the *first group* to step forward, tell what they know and request immunity. They must be willing to testify against others in exchange for immunity.

Many will take the position that punishment is needed and no immunity should be offered.

Others may take the position that we must stop the cabal and do what is best for humanity.

If the cabal thinks they are close to their final days without being offered an alternate solution, they are likely to create more false flag events designed to create a nuclear war. They may feel they have nothing to lose.

Many angry people, eager for revenge, will say the cabal must be punished. Others will be willing to let the universe do its work and simply seek a way to improve our experience here without destruction and much pain.

We should recognize that the cabal and their puppets, the international banksters, has power to destroy economies. This would bring an end to credit, close the local banks and prevent us from accessing our money. Without credit the trucks would not deliver food to the supermarkets. It may also end the distribution of electricity. If that were to occur, only a small number of indigenous people would survive after a few months.

Let's give the cabal a way out, strip them of lavish life style and let them keep some freedom. In exchange they must testify against others, disclose what they did, and answer the questions "What do you know and when did you know it?".

All must be made public.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 29th April 2018 at 18:48.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (8th May 2018), onawah (29th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

That would be great if it would work, Ron but I'm not so sure the cabal would agree.
    Surely taking immunity in exchange for testimony would be a sane choice.
    The problem is that psychopaths and sociopaths are NOT SANE, and to them, death might actually be preferable to being stripped of their status and lavish life styles.
    Vengeance should not be the goal, but a safe solution, not to mention justice, may be difficult to achieve in this arena.
    I think pity must be a factor--pity for their weakness and inability to resist dark forces that found them to be all too vulnerable, leading to their loss of any shred of human decency.
    Last edited by onawah; 29th April 2018 at 19:04.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (29th April 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (29th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It may only take a few to expose the rest. Those with some degree of sanity remaining may be enough to make a difference.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

onawah (29th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That would sure be wonderful!
    But I wonder what kind of real protection could be offered to such individuals.
    Given that the real puppet masters will probably remain hidden, may be ETs or EDs and with powers exceeding anything a mere human cabal member would have.
    Seemingly it would take a lot of faith, a lot of guilt, or perhaps shielding provided by some kind of powerful benevolent source.
    It may only take a few to expose the rest. Those with some degree of sanity remaining may be enough to make a difference.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th April 2018 at 02:41.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (8th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (29th April 2018), Valerie Villars (29th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It looks like there may be a real live example here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nterview-Pt-II
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (8th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Solutions to:
    • cashless society
    • Cashless society: do activism informing the public about why cash is optimal to have in addition to cashless options
    • Electronic chips: educate the legislative branch of the physiological dangers of implants, which include hacking, cancers/tumors from microwaves, remote influencing, etc.
    • Slavery Solution: Universal Basic Income + Ai automation of jobs + Open Movement.
    See my threads including solutions Here & Here.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th May 2018), Bo Atkinson (8th May 2018), onawah (7th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (8th May 2018), Valerie Villars (4th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

A pragmatic, cashless society, likely implies free-energy-tech release, to cover all balance of payments. A regulated, all encompassing, distribution system, for all essentials, needs reliable guarantees. Distributed goods, energy, patents, foods, services also implies a continued centralized governance.

Elitist indemnity implies sort of a universal “witness protection” system to assure a continued, centralized law and order. A graduated scale of benefits to all elitists, (including those fearing to disclose information), would pacify transitions periods. The societal trade off, here, is a universally guaranteed livelihood for all. Where otherwise, imminent ecocide threatens the world, considering the trends of today.

Decentralized mavericks like me, also deserve a grandfather clause, to continue peacefully, along with numerous, rural people, who know how to live harmoniously on the land. So some options to the “stack and pack” ideas of Agenda 21-30, or the “Venus Project”, are also essential.

Economic pillaging and war mongering are a titanic scourge which needs extreme overhauling. Yet the considerable % of humans who wastefully live without contribution to organic-humanity today, do need some sort of pleasant treatment, to wean them off these gross addictions. How is this fact ever satisfactorily proven to the predators? Only reading the original post here, inspired me this morning, (but after a slightly related dream last night).

I like postulating solutions, but this materialistic approach needs universal and independent experiencing , of real inner guidance. A bureaucratic make-over of society is so repugnant to a notable percentage of strong people, both at the top and at the bottom, (of our currently predatory world). The only possible intervention, to the hidden class warfare, (now evident with the ongoing-depopulation-deployments), is to make The Real Connection, with Higher Selves, all around. Make a true reality for all… This concept is apparently hated by at least 50% of the population, both high and low. Such people trust only their ego. A higher, internal process, would need extra ordinary inspiration. May the artists and musicians, along with the light warriors, perform this forward.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 8th May 2018 at 10:54.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (8th May 2018), Valerie Villars (8th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

RE: Chips… I think that 5G will outperform any chipping program, especially because the software updates will be effective, much sooner and not be encumbered by hardware updating.

I think preliminary mention of “Open System” and of “robot/AI slaves for the common people” will aggravate the class warfare, at the start. The eletes have stopped the processor speed increases, for PC workstations, for some years already, (relatively speaking as compared with the initial PC predictions). So, IMHO, it is critical, to get the “Real Connections” with “Higher Selves” pushed first in line. While at the least, stoping the current ecocide and getting a cashless system worked out and trusted.

Admission of the “crimes against humanity”, by the deep State, does eventually, need to include MK program disclosures and all disclosures, all in due process, as a more gradual “Open System” is developed.

My only difference here being timing and some rights of the predators, who agree to start with the process, to define their positions, in all such negotiations and who agree at all. As they will only be motivated, when they see the outcomes of their deeds affecting their own future selves, (or compromised future reincarnations).When they wake up to their self-demise, in their La LA Land of self deceptions.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 8th May 2018 at 10:41.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (8th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Four partial solutions for the U.S.:
    (1) Financial audits for lawmakers. One at the beginning of the term and another at expiration.
    (2) Term limits for lawmakers.
    (3) Drug tests for lawmakers.
    (4) End the Federal Reserve, a private bank, for profit, owned by international banksters.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th May 2018), Omni (8th May 2018), wondering (5th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Awareness of the tyrants plan is key to freedom.
    A revolution of perception.

The Revolution That Will Change Everything | DAVID ICKE 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7cGhKdvfr4
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 5th September 2021 at 19:30.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

East Sun (5th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread