+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Link between WiFi and quality of life. Personal observations.

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Link between WiFi and quality of life. Personal observations.

VERY interesting! I think anyone who doesn't read Trisher's post is not going to have a complete understanding of this issue.
    Those who think damage inflicted by emfs is due to negative thinking or overactive imaginations may not have a change of mind until they have a physical problem that affects their energy field and makes them vulnerable in the same way that many others already are, the "canaries in the coal mine" (who should never be reviled, but afforded real gratitude for being the warning system for everyone else).
    Karma does come around that way!
    The fact that birds, insects, animals and plants are adversely affected by emfs is sufficient proof of the dangers, except for those who prefer to remain in denial.
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    I have noticed that when doing a healing on people who are using mobile phones or technology that they have a new auric field around them which can extend out to two or three foot. This auric field which I now call the EMF body, is the closest band around the human body followed by the other energy bands that are normally there. These other bands are generally called the mental, emotional and causal. The EMF body pushes the others outward and displaces them. What this means is that the EMF body becomes part of the consciousness of the person and is fueled by EMFs and phones etc. This may explain the addiction to phones etc as it craves to be fed and energised. When cleared by grounding or healing the person reports feeling "weird" and out of balance and of course they go straight back into EMFs and put it all back.

I suspect that frequencies feed and manipulate this band of energy and affect the mental, emotional and spiritual well being of that person making it hard to connect to source and their spiritual nature. Once this band takes over people are swallowed up in technology and walk about constantly staring at screens. The wider the band, the bigger the disconnect. This disconnect is also connected up to the nano which is in the air, water, food and soil and of course our bodies. The microbiome is being changed by Glyphosphate to produce gut bacteria that respond to negative frequencies and are actually producing frequencies and toxins. That and the heavy metal exposure which of course makes us all antenna.

This means that we are being changed from both the outside and inside. Once we realise what a multi-pronged attack is being perpetrated we can get closer to finding solutions.
    Trisher
    Last edited by onawah; 8th May 2019 at 16:28.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Iloveyou (8th May 2019), Philippe (11th May 2019), Trisher (8th May 2019), XelNaga (10th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

The microbiome is of utmost importance to human well being and health. There is now a plethora of information on it on the internet. It is well known that certain frequencies destroy these gut microbes. Dr Klinghardt refuses to treat people who continue to live in an EMF environment without shielding because it interferes with the gut and therefore health. Dr Seneff says that Glyphosphate destroys the gut bacteria and many proteins placing itself where Glycine and other aminos would go in the body. She says that it also destroys sulphur. We know that modern agriculture destroys soil bacteria and it cuts off nutrition to the plant via the Shikamate pathways..the same pathways that the gut bacteria have. The soil bacteria could be seen to be the earths microbiome. We have chemtrails covering the earth and us in chemicals, metals and nanos. All of these things respond to frequencies and grow accordingly in the body and on the earth. Many people are unwell and children have increasing cases of autism and diseases that only adults used to have.

What is noticeable is that people with the EMF body simply love their tech and appear unaffected by it. They appear to have become that frequency and feed on it. Those who are sensitized to EMFs are desperately trying to clear the EMF body because they can feel what it is doing to them. They report that their connection to source/heart is being shut down and that they can no longer sense their own energy, the tree energy or the crystal energy etc. Once they are cleared by grounding/taking a long shower/ getting out of the EMFs they get that connection back. Those that are totally swallowed by the EMF body and have not been able to clear seem to be locked into a world where their minds are in control and their hearts are closed. These people will not be able to use their senses to feel into nature or even their own energy but will still "think" they can. Some however report that their healing powers have gone as has their ability to sense this and that and they feel like they are living in some constant limbo. Clearing the EMF body does bring this ability back.

Looking at the bigger picture we can see that people are losing their ability to hold their natural light/ energy source. We are being forced into another EMF light energy source. We are being dumbed down by many sly pathways. Are we holding an unnatural energy in our bodies to feed some other unnatural life form or AI?

On a positive note there are a few things that work to clear. Glycine is reported to help clear out Glyphosphate as is MMS. Sulphur is reported to help the detox process ..both MSM for clearing body toxins plus a heap more and the inorganic flowers of sulphur which sort out the gut bacteria. Apparently the Navy seals take 3 tsps of the yellow sulphur per day. The yellow sulphur is a little known hidden remedy but dates back many years and is used in sulphur cures in Germany. Dr Karl Probst is on Youtube for those that speak German. Then there is grounding. Running water and swimming are particularly helpful.

If you don't know you have been placed into a coma then you will have no reason to wake up out of it.

Trisher

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bubu (12th May 2019), GaelVictor (10th June 2019), Iloveyou (8th May 2019), MorningFox (8th May 2019), onawah (8th May 2019), Philippe (11th May 2019), XelNaga (10th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

A good 9 part series being aired for free now concerning the microbiome and immune system, called Interconnected. ( At least, I found part 1 to be interesting, and usually these kinds of series drag on way too long for me, so I will be tuning in to more.)
    EPISODE 1: The Invisible Organ: The Missing Piece In Health And Longevity
    https://www.interconnectedseries.com/episode1tsa/
    ( It will probably be shown for free again after this first airing--you just have to get on their mailing list to be informed.)

Interesting how this info about the microbione and immune system is coming to the fore now just as the issues dealing with the dangers of vaccine and 5G are becoming obvious, when obviously, the best way to stay healthy is to build on our immune systems and microbiomes naturally, instead of invading and traumatizing them with toxins via vaccines and deadly frequencies.

https://www.interconnectedseries.com/episode1tsa/
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    The microbiome is of utmost importance to human well being and health. There is now a plethora of information on it on the internet. It is well known that certain frequencies destroy these gut microbes. Dr Klinghardt refuses to treat people who continue to live in an EMF environment without shielding because it interferes with the gut and therefore health. Dr Seneff says that Glyphosphate destroys the gut bacteria and many proteins placing itself where Glycine and other aminos would go in the body. She says that it also destroys sulphur. We know that modern agriculture destroys soil bacteria and it cuts off nutrition to the plant via the Shikamate pathways..the same pathways that the gut bacteria have. The soil bacteria could be seen to be the earths microbiome. We have chemtrails covering the earth and us in chemicals, metals and nanos. All of these things respond to frequencies and grow accordingly in the body and on the earth. Many people are unwell and children have increasing cases of autism and diseases that only adults used to have.

What is noticeable is that people with the EMF body simply love their tech and appear unaffected by it. They appear to have become that frequency and feed on it. Those who are sensitized to EMFs are desperately trying to clear the EMF body because they can feel what it is doing to them. They report that their connection to source/heart is being shut down and that they can no longer sense their own energy, the tree energy or the crystal energy etc. Once they are cleared by grounding/taking a long shower/ getting out of the EMFs they get that connection back. Those that are totally swallowed by the EMF body and have not been able to clear seem to be locked into a world where their minds are in control and their hearts are closed. These people will not be able to use their senses to feel into nature or even their own energy but will still "think" they can. Some however report that their healing powers have gone as has their ability to sense this and that and they feel like they are living in some constant limbo. Clearing the EMF body does bring this ability back.

Looking at the bigger picture we can see that people are losing their ability to hold their natural light/ energy source. We are being forced into another EMF light energy source. We are being dumbed down by many sly pathways. Are we holding an unnatural energy in our bodies to feed some other unnatural life form or AI?

On a positive note there are a few things that work to clear. Glycine is reported to help clear out Glyphosphate as is MMS. Sulphur is reported to help the detox process ..both MSM for clearing body toxins plus a heap more and the inorganic flowers of sulphur which sort out the gut bacteria. Apparently the Navy seals take 3 tsps of the yellow sulphur per day. The yellow sulphur is a little known hidden remedy but dates back many years and is used in sulphur cures in Germany. Dr Karl Probst is on Youtube for those that speak German. Then there is grounding. Running water and swimming are particularly helpful.

If you don't know you have been placed into a coma then you will have no reason to wake up out of it.

Trisher
    Last edited by onawah; 8th May 2019 at 18:14.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (8th May 2019), Iloveyou (8th May 2019), Trisher (8th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Interesting how this info about the microbione and immune system is coming to the fore now just as the issues dealing with the dangers of vaccine and 5G are becoming obvious, when obviously, the best way to stay healthy is to build on our immune systems and microbiomes naturally, instead of invading and traumatizing them with toxins via vaccines and deadly frequencies.
    When you said "build on our immune system", I immediately thought of AIDS, which is of course doing the exact opposite. It's probably "devil's advocate talk", but I can't help but wonder could these new issues be like a variation of AIDS? (EDIT: Maybe variation is not the best word - this seems more of an invisible problem). Sure seems pretty similar, with the end result being lowered immunity.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Iloveyou (8th May 2019), onawah (8th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thumbs up Re: Link between WiFi and quality of life. Personal observations.

Dear Dave - it is so sad that you are feeling sensitive to anything in the environment that is emitting electromagnetic energy..

How do you feel when you walk outside in the SUN - see link https://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylig...rosensitivity/

@TargeT pointed that out earlier in the thread.

THE SUN EMITS more energy than any of our electromagnetics devices anywhere on the planet. One can monitor the electromagnetic spectrum from a couple megahertz upwards through many bands, including those of cellphones, routers, wifi's and many many communications systems.

Here is how the sun's energy can be "modulated", or pulsed.

When trees block the sun with their leaves moving, or the clouds moving changing the intensity and spectrum of energy from the SUN everyone in the emissions are being modulated by much more power signals than one would receive from being close to one's computer or wifi or router.

That can be documented - @TargeT brought that up earlier. See this quote below from one of the others who have noted this about the Sun:

Quote Even if there were something in the human body that was sensitive to radiation, the question is why this should be a new problem. The radio waves used by wireless technology are no different from the radio waves that carry AM and FM signals, ham radio, GPS, and radar – the same kind that human technology has used for decades. The Sun bathes the planet in radio waves and other kinds of electromagnetic radiation as well, yet no one seems to be complaining about that (unless you count sunburns).

But in spite of lacking evidence to back up their claims, people who claim electrosensitivity have proven to be an eager and lucrative market for quack products – including, yes, literal tinfoil hats. Other sufferers have gone so far as to move to Green Bank, West Virginia, a federally mandated quiet zone where cellular and wireless signals are banned, so as not to interfere with the super-sensitive radio telescopes of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory.

None of this is to say that all electrosensitivity sufferers are crazy.

It’s possible that their illness is all in their heads (the nocebo effect), but it’s also possible that they’re suffering from something, they’re just mistaken about what the cause is.

Unfortunately, as with all pseudosciences, their obsession with a fictitious problem lets unscrupulous charlatans take advantage of them, while impeding the real scientific research that might genuinely help.
    One needs to ask the questions to attempt to find the reasons - there fore what a doctor would ask are these questions:

Do you do drugs? Have you ever done drugs? They would ask that as some drugs can definitely induce "sensitivities" Do they have an inherent disease such as myelin sheath disorder exposing the nervous system to any external stimuli?

I NOT have any symptoms for any electromagnetics what-so-ever. I would like to know what makes me different, why don't I perceive electromagnetics coming from my computer, cellphone, SATA drives, USB sticks.

A doctor would ask this too Dave:

"Why are you special? What makes you so different than the rest of us ?"

I can accept that, I don't understand why, you are different ? A doctor would ask, have you had yourself tested? Have you had EEG/EKG and blood tests? Has any authority skilled in the art of psychiatry ever been able to diagnose what condition you describe?

An environment analyst would start to look in the environment where you live and/or work. Is there sick building syndrome? Is there a carbon monoxide leak, is there black mold, is there chemical toxicity in the carpet?

Maybe you are onto something and the world most importantly would need to know what makes you different from the rest of folks who don't pick up electromagnetics.

I haven't heard of people being concerned about electromagnetics until some new age concerns started to be published - I have not seen people concerned about for instance when they were in the various world wars, or the Korean war when there was numerous radios, radars, shipboard to land communications - they were never-before-concerned, and there was no "problem" and it seems to me anyone saying to their CO that their RADIO was making them sick, or that their fire control console was making them sick (a basic computer back then) that they would be sent to medical for an evaluation. It might result in a section 8 discharge.

EM sensitivity is a syndrome

I am frustrated continually, attempting to "figure it out" when I see "study after study" describing that such is happening. I never see in the studies exactly how can a very weak electromagnetic (in essence radio signal) make a nerve fire. A nerve has to fire for something to be physically perceived by the brain. The energy is too low to cause firing. I don't understand why a person then can 'perceive' anything that is technically impossible to perceive.

I know my self, my environment, and I have been exposed since 1965 to electromagnetics of all kinds. ALL kinds. All so many different bands. I've built so many devices that can have electromagnetic fields, and I have be put together microprocessors, radios oh so many over the years.. NOTHING what-so-ever has caused ANY DAMAGE to the body, brain, nervous system, nor are their signals felt or perceived. I once shocked myself by putting my finger accidentally across a non-discharged power supply capacitor, but that was it, such was not a subtle energy.

Besides the wifi around me, I took a bit more of an inventory - I have a SMART-POWER METER running too - for about 5 years - zero problems, what it gives me is a better power consumption billing and ease of determining when the peak power uses are, so that I can plan my power use to "off-hours".. I also have 5 SATELLITE DISHES with microwave oscillators within. I have 5 microwave motion detectors, multiple microwave cameras on my property. I have land-line phones which are wireless. Everything continually is creating EM SOUP. AND ZERO effects - for many many tens of years. ZERO effects. None of my family feels EMF either. Neither in my own location or theirs. Are we immune or is the effect just not something that we buy into?

It bothers me immensely if you are going to tell me it is cumulative - there is nothing cumulative happening. I have had the time for "accumulation" well exceeded by anyone reporting that they got tumors from their cellphone in their breast pocket.

I tested out 5G exposure. I am eager to get my 5G systems and repeaters working where I live. I need the bandwidth.

I went to a 5G cellphone tower not too far from here, where the tower is at EYE LEVEL. Directly into the beams for anyone driving by, walking by or living hear it. There was no sensation, no pains, no damage, no nothing except my cellphone had 5 Bars ! it was great - zero effects and full signal.

These are useful ref that get into understand how EMF sensitivity might happen:

https://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker...opics/ems.html
    https://bigthink.com/neurobonkers/wi...ill-really-can
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/psychogenic

Quote The researchers found that particularly anxious participants could actually be manipulated into feeling unwell in response to the fake WiFi by showing them a documentary that described so called "electromagnetic hypersensitivity." Interestingly, the TV show had the opposite effect on less anxious individuals.
    and

Quote Furthermore, the review showed people who claim to be electro-sensitive are no more likely to correctly identify electromagnetic radiation than control participants; indeed in some experiments, the control participants were actually more likely to correctly identify electromagnetic radiation than people who deem themselves to be sensitive, as you would expect to sometimes occur by chance.
    https://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylig...rosensitivity/

What concerns me greatly is that if there is no actual effect from ultra-low power EMF affecting bodies, then WHO is behind pushing that there is such an effect?

Who would stand to gain by all of us destroying our ability to communicate?

This worries me Dave if it (the ability to perceive it) is really not there, why are some of us feeling it, and others not? I don't understand it and I am asking questions to understand why.

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I just counted the amount of wiFy transmitters around me - 9 Since the late 1990's !
    I have a micro-cell repeater for cellphone use

I also have numerous blue-tooth systems running continually.

Not only is my health perfect, there are no headaches, no fuzzies, no nothin out of the ordinary.

I even recently stopped by a cellphone tower which has been testing 5G - it feels FINE..

I wonder why I feel great?

(Maybe I don't buy into the fear mongering across so much media?)...

Obviously there are those who don't want convenience and are afraid of it. I understand and that is perfectly fine to be afraid and to listen to and believe every negative out there to progress.. God bless of course - once one finds there really are no problems, it seems a whole bit more obvious looking at sky is falling warnings.. just what that did for one.. As they say an ounce of prevention.. if there tho is no need to worry, making oneself sick is easy to do if one buys into what "everyone says"..
    Bob I wouldn't try to project on this subject.

First of all, we are all different. There is a percentage of humans who are extremely sensitive to all things physical. I belong to this group.
    It has its benefits but also can be a curse.

I had my first experience with a cell phone around 15 years ago when my brother handed me his to speak to his wife.
    The second I brought it close to my ear I could feel a strong tingling in my head that was very uncomfortable.

I put off buying a cellphone for years and though I have one now, I turn it on only for emergency calls.
    I bought a model that has the lowest SAR value on the market.
    Despite that, when I turn on off airplane mode to make a call I can feel the signals from the phone in the temples of my head.
    It is not pleasant.

I have an extremely low-powered portable Wifi router that I use occasionally in my home. The signal is so weak that it's difficult
    to maintain a good connection even in the same room as the router!
    I turn off my wired cable router/modem at night time.

To give you an idea of just how sensitive I am to EMF's Bob and TargetT, I need to keep my desktop computer in an adjoining room to where
    I work. Only the monitor and keyboard are with me.
    This is set up so I don't have to listen to the hard drive or feel the computer's EMF's.

I am also sensitive to any SATA hard drive or solid state drive.
    As well I am sensitive to certain USB memory sticks, usually the bigger/higher capacity (more juice flowing through them) the more I feel them in my temples.

As I said in the beginning we are all different.
    In my case I can feel when my body is warning me about something harmful.

Many people who like you Bob, thought their health was perfect and couldn't feel any ill-effects later came down with tumors in their brains
    and other parts of their bodies where they kept their cellphones stored.
    Check out the women who developed breast cancer after storing their cellphones in their bras.
    Quote First of all, we are all different. There is a percentage of humans who are extremely sensitive to all things physical. I belong to this group.
    The questions to ask are WHY do you feel you are sensitive? What has documented that your brain and nerves and blood has responded (stress hormones would show up in blood tests).

Quote Many people who like you Bob, thought their health was perfect and couldn't feel any ill-effects later came down with tumors in their brains
    I have pointed out there are zero difficulties in the people that I know in my environment and myself - we don't dwell on conspiratorial what-if's. Possibly because I find tools to be helpful that they don't pose any fear to me? One can talk oneself into a tizzy easily enough and there are plenty of studies that show stress reactions when someone encounters something that they don't understand. Frankly encountering a squatch, or chupacabra would scare the dickens out of me and I would psychosomatically FEEL TERROR everywhere. I'd even look in my closets, or under my bed.. that for me would be a button, and I would react to it - the fear of the unknown coupled with believing (that such exists) can be terrifying..

BUT emf doesn't scare me, nor do my electromagnetic tools.

Quote To give you an idea of just how sensitive I am to EMF's Bob and TargetT, I need to keep my desktop computer in an adjoining room to where
    I actually was invited to Massachusetts some years ago to do a study on a person who exactly claimed extreme bio-sensitivity to electromagnetics. I watched her jump when a light switch was turned on in the room.. I saw her x-rays of her spine too, and she had a myelin sheath disease which caused abnormal sensitivity. I totally felt her pain and empathised with her situation. We addressed SOLUTIONS and she never had any sensitivity to emf thereafter.. All from looking objectively asking questions, the right ones, and then trying solutions..

As you know I asked in my question above, is there a disease condition present? Has something created a nervous system hyper-sensitivity? Very logical questions that appear any time anyone is attempting to get answers.

I want to know - what exactly makes your nervous system different? And I pointed out that that would be a great line of study to document why people feel and why the majority of people don't feel emf.

Clear and simple, and objective. Solve the mystery and a lot of suffering will be addressed.
    Last edited by Bob; 9th May 2019 at 21:56. Reason: added more links and references

10. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

@bob,

Do you have any research to support your POV that EMFs and radiofrequency poses no ill effects to 100% of the population? let alone the pending millimeter wave frequency that is being forced down people’s throats? You are aware that Belgium has put this on the back burner out of concern for potential health effects?

Also, your post feels really angry. You suggested that another member might be doing drugs? Are you 100% certain that all the tech is your house isn’t making you angry ( the first tell tale Sign that there may be an underlying physical illness).

I moved out of the city about six years ago. I live in an area that doesn’t even get dsl! We finally got a wireless system a few months ago. But I can tell you that being away from all the frequencies has improved my health and thinking.

I am sure that you are a kind and caring person- you are a member of this community and if you didn’t care about better outcomes for humanity, well I am sure you wouldn’t be here on this platform.

I can be the world’s biggest jerk. I can get into a dark mood and say things that I truly do not mean or believe. I am not judging- I have no right, but maybe take a look at what is causing your vitriol. I am certain that this is not normal for you?

ETA

bob, you mentioned that EMF sensitivity is a syndrome, not a condition. Same used to be the consensus regarding fibromyalgia- now big Pharma has a drug for that.
    Last edited by AriG; 8th May 2019 at 21:36.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

GaelVictor (10th June 2019), Iloveyou (9th May 2019)

12. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The post thread title says personal observations - I tried my best to point out my observations and to then ask questions that to me any researcher or medico or scientist would ask to attempt to get answers. I apologize if I was too abrupt or not eloquent in my dialog.
    Last edited by Bob; 9th May 2019 at 22:20.

13. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

OK Bob, but health issues are 100% subjective. Not the same thing as sensational mud raking. I used to think that fibromyalgia was a bs thing, and even judged an employee for claiming it. Now, in addition to Hashimotos, I also have fibromyalgia- it feels like one’s muscles and joints are burning almost all the time (like a heavy workout). So that was Karma in action- ironic.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bob (8th May 2019), Iloveyou (9th May 2019), Philippe (11th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Bob, just glancing Bob, through your message Bob, that you Bob, are saying Bob, that Dave is crazy Bob, for feeling Bob, anything Bob, from any EMF Bob. Is that about right Bob? :-)

Dear Dave - it is so sad that you are believing that you are so sensitive to anything in the environment that is emitting..
    How do you feel when you walk outside in the SUN

THE SUN EMITS more energy than any of our electromagnetics devices anywhere on the planet.

Think about that for a minute. When trees block the sun with their leaves moving, or the clouds moving changing the intensity and spectrum of energy from the SUN YOU are being modulated by much more power signals than you have ever received---- EVER from any electromagnetic apparatus.

Do you do drugs Dave? Have you ever done drugs Dave? Just asking as some drugs can definitely induce "sensitivities" to everything including hearsay scare tactics being repeated ad nauseaum from numerous posters across the internet cherry picking whatever suits their cause. Do those cherry pickers have similar reaction? I would ask them to be honest, did they ever do drugs? Do they have an inherent disease such as myelin sheath disorder exposing the nervous system to any external stimuli?

I don't do drugs Dave, I don't care to and I have no desire to play with folks who do use drugs and exhibit psychosis or "me too" cherry picking to promulgate biological idiocy. The human body is not designed nor is the nervous system designed to "pick up radio waves".. As I pointed out the SUN would be the most damaging aspect to such a person as the amount of POWER coming out of the SUN is beyond anything that any human transmitter can produce - compared to the SUN cellphones, or SATA hard drives or computers, or microwave towers are minuscule in their output.

Why Dave do I NOT have any symptoms for any electromagnetics what-so-ever ? Dave I don't buy into the nonsense, the cherry picking, the so called "reports" by alleged scientists or anyone purporting to be concerned in those subjects - they clearly to me have zero experience in "feeling" electromagnetics, nor do they have any technical or biological background. They cherry pick and repeat what they feel will bolster their cause, basically rabble rousing to get their cause heard and or accepted by people also who have NO CLUE as to the energetic dynamics behind a nerve being able to pick up and or register a weak electromagnetic RF signal from an electromagnetic generating device.

Why Dave are you special? What makes you so different than the rest of us NORMAL humans? You say you can pick up electromagnetics - so, you are different obviously - have you had yourself tested? Have you had EEG/EKG and blood tests? Has any authority skilled in the art of psychiatry ever been able to diagnose what condition you describe? Maybe you are onto something and the world most importantly would need to know what makes you so different from the rest of folks who DON'T pick up electromagnetics and are not concerned about EMF coming out of very weak human made creations..

The Sun Dave has more output than anything us humans can create - and it's been here for billions of years Dave - billions... and LIFE continues to flourish, grow and sustain.

EM sensitivity is a syndrome Dave - many people CLAIM IT but it cannot be shown what in their bodies actually causes such a syndrome to persist. The difference here Dave, is I DON'T BUY INTO what I consider is nonsense. I know power levels and absorption levels, and there is no physical way that such signals from what you describe can actually do anything physical - what is left to be believed is that it is "all in one's head". That is what the medical folks say, the psychologists, the technologist, those experienced in body/nervous system research AND documentation.

I laugh when I see so called "study after study" being cherry picked that such and such is happening. I know my self, my environment, and I have been exposed since 1965 to electromagnetics of all kinds. ALL kinds. All bands, all devices that can be put together from microprocessors to radios all across the bands. NOTHING what-so-ever has caused ANY DAMAGE nor are the signals felt or perceived.

I took a bit more of an inventory - I have a SMART-POWER METER running too - for about 5 years - zero problems, what it gives me is a better power consumption billing and ease of determining when the peak power uses are, so that I can plan my power use to "off-hours".. I also have 5 SATELLITE DISHES with microwave oscillators within. I have 5 microwave motion detectors, multiple microwave cameras on my property. I have land-line phones which are wireless. Everything continually is creating EM SOUP. AND ZERO effects - for many many tens of years. ZERO effects.

So please don't try to say to me it is cumulative - there is nothing cumulative happening. I am eager to get my 5G systems and repeaters working where I live. I need the bandwidth, and as I said from first experience to 5G cellphone tower not too far from here, it was great - zero effects.

useful ref:

Quote The researchers found that particularly anxious participants could actually be manipulated into feeling unwell in response to the fake WiFi by showing them a documentary that described so called "electromagnetic hypersensitivity." Interestingly, the TV show had the opposite effect on less anxious individuals.
    and

Quote Furthermore, the review showed people who claim to be electro-sensitive are no more likely to correctly identify electromagnetic radiation than control participants; indeed in some experiments, the control participants were actually more likely to correctly identify electromagnetic radiation than people who deem themselves to be sensitive, as you would expect to sometimes occur by chance.

I just counted the amount of wiFy transmitters around me - 9 Since the late 1990's !

Not only is my health perfect, there are no headaches, no fuzzies, no nothin out of the ordinary.

I even recently stopped by a cellphone tower which has been testing 5G - it feels FINE..

Obviously there are those who don't want convenience and are afraid of it. I understand and that is perfectly fine to be afraid and to listen to and believe every negative out there to progress.. God bless of course - once one finds there really are no problems, it seems a whole bit more obvious looking at sky is falling warnings.. just what that did for one.. As they say an ounce of prevention.. if there tho is no need to worry, making oneself sick is easy to do if one buys into what "everyone says"..

First of all, we are all different. There is a percentage of humans who are extremely sensitive to all things physical. I belong to this group.

I had my first experience with a cell phone around 15 years ago when my brother handed me his to speak to his wife.
    The second I brought it close to my ear I could feel a strong tingling in my head that was very uncomfortable.

I put off buying a cellphone for years and though I have one now, I turn it on only for emergency calls.
    Despite that, when I turn on off airplane mode to make a call I can feel the signals from the phone in the temples of my head.
    It is not pleasant.

I have an extremely low-powered portable Wifi router that I use occasionally in my home. The signal is so weak that it's difficult

To give you an idea of just how sensitive I am to EMF's Bob and TargetT, I need to keep my desktop computer in an adjoining room to where
    This is set up so I don't have to listen to the hard drive or feel the computer's EMF's.

As well I am sensitive to certain USB memory sticks, usually the bigger/higher capacity (more juice flowing through them) the more I feel them in my temples.

Many people who like you Bob, thought their health was perfect and couldn't feel any ill-effects later came down with tumors in their brains
    Check out the women who developed breast cancer after storing their cellphones in their bras.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

17. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Bob, just glancing Bob, through your message Bob, that you Bob, are saying Bob, that Dave is crazy Bob, for feeling Bob, anything Bob, from any EMF Bob. Is that about right Bob? :-)

Dear Dave - it is so sad that you are believing that you are so sensitive to anything in the environment that is emitting..

THE SUN EMITS more energy than any of our electromagnetics devices anywhere on the planet.

Think about that for a minute. When trees block the sun with their leaves moving, or the clouds moving changing the intensity and spectrum of energy from the SUN YOU are being modulated by much more power signals than you have ever received---- EVER from any electromagnetic apparatus.

Do you do drugs Dave? Have you ever done drugs Dave? Just asking as some drugs can definitely induce "sensitivities" to everything including hearsay scare tactics being repeated ad nauseaum from numerous posters across the internet cherry picking whatever suits their cause. Do those cherry pickers have similar reaction? I would ask them to be honest, did they ever do drugs? Do they have an inherent disease such as myelin sheath disorder exposing the nervous system to any external stimuli?

I don't do drugs Dave, I don't care to and I have no desire to play with folks who do use drugs and exhibit psychosis or "me too" cherry picking to promulgate biological idiocy. The human body is not designed nor is the nervous system designed to "pick up radio waves".. As I pointed out the SUN would be the most damaging aspect to such a person as the amount of POWER coming out of the SUN is beyond anything that any human transmitter can produce - compared to the SUN cellphones, or SATA hard drives or computers, or microwave towers are minuscule in their output.

Why Dave do I NOT have any symptoms for any electromagnetics what-so-ever ? Dave I don't buy into the nonsense, the cherry picking, the so called "reports" by alleged scientists or anyone purporting to be concerned in those subjects - they clearly to me have zero experience in "feeling" electromagnetics, nor do they have any technical or biological background. They cherry pick and repeat what they feel will bolster their cause, basically rabble rousing to get their cause heard and or accepted by people also who have NO CLUE as to the energetic dynamics behind a nerve being able to pick up and or register a weak electromagnetic RF signal from an electromagnetic generating device.

Why Dave are you special? What makes you so different than the rest of us NORMAL humans? You say you can pick up electromagnetics - so, you are different obviously - have you had yourself tested? Have you had EEG/EKG and blood tests? Has any authority skilled in the art of psychiatry ever been able to diagnose what condition you describe? Maybe you are onto something and the world most importantly would need to know what makes you so different from the rest of folks who DON'T pick up electromagnetics and are not concerned about EMF coming out of very weak human made creations..

The Sun Dave has more output than anything us humans can create - and it's been here for billions of years Dave - billions... and LIFE continues to flourish, grow and sustain.

EM sensitivity is a syndrome Dave - many people CLAIM IT but it cannot be shown what in their bodies actually causes such a syndrome to persist. The difference here Dave, is I DON'T BUY INTO what I consider is nonsense. I know power levels and absorption levels, and there is no physical way that such signals from what you describe can actually do anything physical - what is left to be believed is that it is "all in one's head". That is what the medical folks say, the psychologists, the technologist, those experienced in body/nervous system research AND documentation.

I laugh when I see so called "study after study" being cherry picked that such and such is happening. I know my self, my environment, and I have been exposed since 1965 to electromagnetics of all kinds. ALL kinds. All bands, all devices that can be put together from microprocessors to radios all across the bands. NOTHING what-so-ever has caused ANY DAMAGE nor are the signals felt or perceived.

I took a bit more of an inventory - I have a SMART-POWER METER running too - for about 5 years - zero problems, what it gives me is a better power consumption billing and ease of determining when the peak power uses are, so that I can plan my power use to "off-hours".. I also have 5 SATELLITE DISHES with microwave oscillators within. I have 5 microwave motion detectors, multiple microwave cameras on my property. I have land-line phones which are wireless. Everything continually is creating EM SOUP. AND ZERO effects - for many many tens of years. ZERO effects.

So please don't try to say to me it is cumulative - there is nothing cumulative happening. I am eager to get my 5G systems and repeaters working where I live. I need the bandwidth, and as I said from first experience to 5G cellphone tower not too far from here, it was great - zero effects.

useful ref:

and

It is not pleasant.

I really want to know about the reactivity and the movement against technology and anything that can make our lives easier and more efficient..

I want to know why I am immune to this EMF sensitivity.

To tell me that I am going to get tumors in my brain from WiFy was definitely a TRIGGER button to me. I apologize to the GROUP, the PUBLIC, the MODS and DaveToo if I came across as being unsensitive. I am I believe the most SENSITIVE person that I know who goes above and beyond to help people and to come with with solutions.

I PM'd @ILoveYou and @DaveToo to express my apology, and asked if I could assist, as I do have experience in diagnostics of background energy of all sorts. I have had a beautiful dialog with @ILoveYou. I attempted to ask @AriG if she would want to start a thread in Spiritual or Express Yourself so that we would not disrupt @ILoveYou's thread.

Since I am blocked from responding to posts in this thread, this is the only place where I can share my feelings to the group.

--blessings, love and light

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 9th May 2019 at 21:15.

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

useful ref:

and

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylig...rosensitivity/

It is not pleasant.

Bob, I'm just skimming Bob, through your message Bob, and Bob, it sounds Bob, like you Bob, are implying that Dave, Bob, is a drug addict because he feels Bob, things that you Bob, don't feel Bob. Is that Bob about right Bob? :-)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

20. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    OK Bob, but health issues are 100% subjective. Not the same thing as sensational mud raking. I used to think that fibromyalgia was a bs thing, and even judged an employee for claiming it. Now, in addition to Hashimotos, I also have fibromyalgia- it feels like one’s muscles and joints are burning almost all the time (like a heavy workout). So that was Karma in action- ironic.
    The best thing we can do is start up another thread somewhere else which relates to fibromyalgia and Hashimotos, and leave @ILoveYou's thread intact for discussion about her home (the op post 1)
    Last edited by Bob; 9th May 2019 at 21:18.

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Bob, it sounds Bob, that you're saying Bob, that people who perceive things that you don't Bob, have gone crazy from drugs. Bob, is that right? :-)
    Last edited by TomKat; 8th May 2019 at 22:41.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

AriG (8th May 2019), GaelVictor (10th June 2019), harmony_2 (9th May 2019), Iloveyou (9th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

TomKat,

It sounds like Bob, TomKat, believes that if it either it hasn’t happened to him, TomKat, or if TomKat, it cannot be substantiated by Mainstream “professionals”, TomKat, that Bob, TomKat dismisses it’s validity.

Bob, Arig would like to introduce you to a finer nuance in human communication Bob:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy

😂
    Albert Einstein

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bob (9th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th May 2019), GaelVictor (10th June 2019), Iloveyou (9th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

useful ref:

Bob,

A personal observation starts with "I" and not "you".

This is clearly an attempt to assassinate the character of DaveToo (and anyone else who has an opposing view to your thoughts).

Bob, you have never walked in Dave's shoes (or anyone elses shoes here for that matter). No one has the right to pass judgement or make it personal about another persons state of health, regardless of what they think they know about a subject.

It really would be the height of ignorance and arrogance to do so.

Update: Please see this post here.
    Last edited by Constance; 11th May 2019 at 10:02. Reason: left out the commentary by Bob

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bob (9th May 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), GaelVictor (10th June 2019), Iloveyou (9th May 2019), onawah (9th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'll try to state some facts and leave out any evaluations.

Point observed - the body and nerves are incapable of perceiving at the distances which people are using for their products, either on their body or on their desk or in their room, or in their office or school, the EM content . That is documented. That people perceive such is described as nocebo's.

What happens when a scientist or a medical doctor looks at the EMF sensitivity situation is they start to ask questions. How they start is usually the below:

The first question would be, are you using drugs, have you used drugs, and which ones in particular? Do you have any nerve related disease, myelin sheath disease would be the most likely to ask about, then is there a history of any psychiatric disease in yourself or family, have you been treated for any form of such, then objective tests such as EEG and EKG, and blood workups.

The environment then would be analyzed.

Is there something like a carbon-monoxide leak present? Is there black mold present? Has the person consumed something which contains allergic toxins? Is there a toxin from a lead based paint? How about asbestos exposure? (severe internal allergies due to the fibre particles). Is there something in the carpet? (mites, or toxins from washing it for instance).

Has the person had a physical disease?

What will a doctor or environmental investigator conclude if the tests show normal levels of EMF, no contamination, and if there is no medical history of myelin sheath disease.

What will a doctor or environmental investigator say in a report?

Is a person prepared for those types of question?
    Last edited by Bob; 9th May 2019 at 21:26.

28. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bob,

I have a seemingly off topic question for you ( but maybe not in the end, there may be some relevance to the original post.) Please forgive my transgression- and my question is, do you believe in life after physical death?
    Albert Einstein

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bob (9th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th May 2019), Iloveyou (9th May 2019)

30. Link to Post #78
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

I'm suggesting that we immediatly stop this kind of conversation in such a tone, otherwise I'll ask the moderators to close the thread for a week or two.

Bob I'd very much like to hear what you have to say. I'll give your observations and experience serious consideration. All the more, as I have no bad health effects either, I notice 'only' emotional and energetic – defining the term 'energetic' would be necessary, as many (like me) use the term when they have no other means to express precisely what they're feeling – effects.

There's much to consider in your post. And I find your opinion absolutely beneficial in the attempt to find a rational and non-hysterical standpoint.

Nevertheless the way you responded to Dave is full of – yes – vitriol, anger (justified, possibly) and is a personal attack. That's my observation, too. I'm glad, everyone seems to have gone to bed now, as I'm getting up and having a morning coffee, over here in Europe.

Ari, going off-topic for a while is no problem and though your way to approach things highly appeals to me, I don't expect to get any non-nonsensical answer to your question from Bob at this time. I'm curious in which way you think the after life topic is finally connected to EMF radiation.

Putting aside the question whether 5G (for example) is harmful to biological organisms or not, please also consider: who is it, who is putting enormous pressure to implement it worldwide as fast as possible. Who is that and why?

Add:
    Spending time online via wifi makes me feel good, alert and energized. I don't notice time passing, I do not get tired, even after many hours online. While being online without wifi is getting tiring and boring quickly and leads to asking myself: do I really need that now? I find that highly alarming.

Could it be possible, that the intelligence behind these technologies (AI?) targets and attacks each individual at their weakest point - physically, mentally, emotionally or otherwise - and to what end?
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 9th May 2019 at 08:27.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bob (9th May 2019), Constance (9th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th May 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), GaelVictor (10th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #79
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

There are many many people who are sensitised to EMFs and these sensitive people are increasing as the EMFs increase. These people (and I am one) were sensitive before EMFs were in the environment. They sense trees and nature. They sense the energy of others and they can go into a room and sense what went on in there before them plus much much more. Naturally they can now sense the EMFs. I think that the point is these people have no choice in the matter. They cannot choose whether or not they have wifi and towers and cell phones around them. Nature and all its creatures also cannot choose. Instead they are dying. Not just because of EMFs but it is a great part of it. What drives the EMFs and technology is not a concern for humanity and its well being but money. There is a knowing blind spot from these big corporations. They want people to be enamoured with technology and lost in it. That way they get what they want...more money and a planet bathed in unnatural frequencies. To what end..well its ours.

If people want to be immersed in this technology then that is fine but for those that do not and are awake and can feel what it is doing to them then where is the off button?
    Trisher

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (27th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (7th July 2021), GaelVictor (10th June 2019), Iloveyou (9th May 2019), onawah (9th May 2019)

34. Link to Post #80
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Bob, obviously you fail to understand the vast difference in frequencies between that of the sun and that of 5G. Just because they're both EMF doesn't mean they're the same thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast