+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Link between WiFi and quality of life. Personal observations.

1. Link to Post #101
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Link between WiFi and quality of life. Personal observations.

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    The best is always not to have it at all and have the wired connection but I know that for some this would not work.
    And if you don't want to run cable, get some powerline adapaters. That's what I do.
    These adaptors do work to get connectivity wherever there is electricity but sorry to say that when tested with an EMF detector they show an increase in EMFs a few feet out into the room throughout the house.
    Trisher
    Well that's a bit different to broadcasting a microwave signal..
    I would have replied sooner but needed to get the facts on this from someone that does emf surveys as a profession. Apparently each adaptor raises the dirty electricity in the house by 400 units when measured by a stetzer dirty electricity meter. This is in the UK so cannot speak for any other country. So just one of these adaptors in the UK will raise the dirty electricity in the house above the safe level.
    Trisher

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (19th October 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), Iloveyou (10th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Once, long ago I read the story of an old Japanese man who, when he was a child, was in the midst of the horrors when the atomic bomb fell in 1945. He miraculously was the only one who survived without serious injuries. Later, when asked what had happened to him he answered: I don't know. I saw the fire and I knew that this will not affect me.

I often tried to find that story again, maybe it is just a legend.
    A brief detour: I found the story, it was told by Drunvalo.

It turned out that he was was the most famous human being in Japan, known to every man, woman, and child. Famous for what? Simply for being alive! He should have been dead.

For he had been in the drop zone of the atomic bomb in Hiroshima in 1945. He had been so close that he had actually seen the bomb falling.

And he had survived.

Not only had he survived, but he had remained whole, totally unscathed. And he had never suffered any radiation sickness or other negative effects from his experience.

According to the people at that Japanese seminar, scientists have been testing this man periodically ever since. And the last Drunvalo knew of him, in the late 1990s, this man was still whole and free of radiation. Yet as a child, he had been found at or near the actual crater where the bomb hit. And he was totally unharmed. Untouched. How could that be so?

The incredible truth is that this man as a little child actually thought that he had the power to protect himself from anything at all. He simply didn't "know any better."

When he saw the bomb descending, and realized that he had less than a moment to act, he threw his arms into the air, and declared — with all the deep inner knowing and power and God-beingness in his little heart - "THIS SHALL NOT AFFECT ME!"
    source: http://www.spiritofmaat.com/messages/nov4/biowar3.htm

Yes, one has to take his information very cautiously. Here he talked about a man who is/was very well known and famous in Japan and who allegedly was tested by scientists periodically. I wonder if anyone - members from Japan, members with contacts in Japan - had ever heard of that man and his story?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (19th October 2019), EFO (27th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Professor of Biochemistry and Medical Sciences, Martin Pall, carefully explains the reactions in the body that are caused by artificially modulated, electromagnetic frequencies(EMF) like Wi-Fi, cellphonetowers etc.

and it's health effects. Many of the detrimental effects will be recognised by people who are EMF-sensitive by nature or those who have had an overdose of strong EMF for a longer period.

'EMF exposures acts via activation of voltage-gated calcium channels in the living cell.. and how this leads to diverse detrimental health effects.'

"Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (19th October 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), Iloveyou (27th December 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

"If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Bluegreen (26th December 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), Iloveyou (27th December 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Sorry if this video has already been posted, after a search nothing came up.
    This is a study into the effects of micro frequencies, WIFi, Cell phones and towers on the human body and nature.

YouTube does not now allow me to copy the text in the description below the video for some reason.
    Can anyone oblige ?

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Bluegreen (26th December 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), Iloveyou (27th December 2019), RunningDeer (26th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

The first documentary film to investigate the actual mechanisms by which mobile phone technology can cause cancer. Resonance takes a deeper look at how humanity is reacting to the most profound environmental change the planet has ever seen.

Two billion years ago life first appeared on earth, a planet bathed in a natural electromagnetic frequency. As life slowly evolved from simple to complex organisms, it did so surrounded by this frequency, forming a harmonic relationship with it, a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend. New research is showing that exposure to this frequency is vital to human beings. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, it aids our immune system, and it improves our overall sense of well-being.

Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are suffused with them. Our cells communicate using electromagnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions using frequency waves. Without them, we could not exist.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Billy (27th December 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), Iloveyou (27th December 2019), RunningDeer (26th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

"If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Billy (27th December 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), Iloveyou (27th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    This is a study into the effects of micro frequencies, WIFi, Cell phones and towers on the human body and nature.

YouTube does not now allow me to copy the text in the description below the video for some reason.
    Can anyone oblige ?

Here is the text below the above video on YouTube:

Resonance: Beings of Frequency (FULL DOCUMENTARY)

The first documentary film to investigate the actual mechanisms by which mobile phone technology can cause cancer. Resonance takes a deeper look at how humanity is reacting to the most profound environmental change the planet has ever seen. Two billion years ago life first appeared on earth, a planet bathed in a natural electromagnetic frequency. As life slowly evolved from simple to complex organisms, it did so surrounded by this frequency, forming a harmonic relationship with it, a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend. New research is showing that exposure to this frequency is vital to human beings. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, it aids our immune system, and it improves our overall sense of well-being. Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are suffused with them. Our cells communicate using electromagnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions using frequency waves. Without them, we could not exist.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Billy (27th December 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), Iloveyou (27th December 2019), RunningDeer (28th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

I didn't thought that this thread will attract my attention so strong that I have to ad here my own experience wifi.

Before installing our wifi router in 2016 we were aware regarding about its functionality and possible consequences over our health and entire environment,but we need it for laptop,tablet and phones.We were very happy when all of a sudden all devices were alive,but I was thinking what to do that EMF not affect us in the future,because I know that an "illness" always need a period of time to fully install in the human body and not only.This though remained for the years that follow,until,if I remember well,the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019 when looking for something else "accidentally" I bumped over Slim Spurling's interview:

Geo-stress and the Miraculous Sacred Cubit

Some of you is possible to already knew this video and I posted before here and there on Avalon,but not to made a point from this.I became so interesting in what these simple copper rings do,based on that interview,that I start to search how they are made and I found the yt channel of Twisted sage from where I found out how they are made,so I start to build them for our purposes only.

Long story short;every ring has its own properties so after some experiments,observations and tests,accidentally I found out that I don't have wireless connection in the garden (30 meters/100 feet from the router) where we listen music from the tablet.Getting closer to the home,where the router still is,I found that I have signal.My first thought was that my ISP has weakened the signal,checked on ookla the speed was the same.Doing that several times,a light bulb lit up :it was from the rings or the combinations I made from rings and coils,so I removed them one by one to see who is responsible for this "deficiency" .I found out that a certain sphere,made out of different rings,reduced the signal from 30 meters/100 feet before to about 12 meters/36 feet now.At 12 meters distance,yt is buffering so much that is no reason to listen/watch anything and web pages are loading and loading and loading...totally waste of time it looks like an old dial-up connection

From Spring (I don't have a heat source in my workshop ) I will try to reduce signal power to 8 meters/24 feet radius.

This is my experience with how wifi can be reduced without affecting the environment with other electric power supplied devices which also have their own working frequency as far as I know.

And thank you all for your own informations and experiences!
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Billy (27th December 2019), Franny (28th December 2019), Iloveyou (27th December 2019), onevoice (27th December 2019), RunningDeer (28th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)

Can anyone oblige ?

Here is the text below the above video on YouTube:

Resonance: Beings of Frequency (FULL DOCUMENTARY)

The first documentary film to investigate the actual mechanisms by which mobile phone technology can cause cancer. Resonance takes a deeper look at how humanity is reacting to the most profound environmental change the planet has ever seen. Two billion years ago life first appeared on earth, a planet bathed in a natural electromagnetic frequency. As life slowly evolved from simple to complex organisms, it did so surrounded by this frequency, forming a harmonic relationship with it, a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend. New research is showing that exposure to this frequency is vital to human beings. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, it aids our immune system, and it improves our overall sense of well-being. Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are suffused with them. Our cells communicate using electromagnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions using frequency waves. Without them, we could not exist.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th December 2019 at 01:31.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2019), Billy (28th December 2019), EFO (28th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6