+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

1. Link to Post #81
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

• International Weather Wars - 16 April 2022 - Featuring : Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, UK, USA:

Your Government Is Not Telling You Everything
    Please Research And Make Yourself Aware Of:

Taurus Molecular Cloud 65 (You Tube)
    What In The World Are They Spraying (You Tube)
    Why In The World Are They Spraying (You Tube)
    "Rainmaking Linked to Killer Flood" (BBC)
    Project Silver Lining/SPICE Geo Engineering trials- Norfolk & Scunthorpe, UK & the USA (Independant newspaper etc)
    Chem Trails vs Con Trails (You Tube)
    Subliminal Normalisation of Chem Trails in the Media (You Tube / web search)
    Don't Talk About The Weather (Online Documentary)
    Ocean Fertilisation / Fertilization (web search)
    Cloud Seeding (web search)
    Angels Don't Play This HAARP (You Tube)
    NERC/MRST Radar Facility - Capel Dewi, Wales, U.K. (UK's HAARP Facility)

"Millions Were in Germ Warfare Tests" UK & USA (Guardian / Observer)
    The Regulation of Geo Engineering - 221
    2550324 - April 24, 1951 - Process For Controlling Weather
    3518670 - June 30, 1970 - Artificial Ion Cloud
    3813875 - June 4, 1974 - Rocket Having Barium Release System to Create Ion Clouds In The Upper Atmopsphere
    4042196 - August 16, 1977 - Method and apparatus for triggering a substantial change in earth characteristics and measuring earth changes
    4653690 - March 31, 1987 - Method of producing cumulus clouds
    5628455 - May 13,1997 - Method and apparatus for modification of supercooled fog
    5984239 - November 16, 1999 - Weather modification by artificial satellite
    6056203 - May 2, 2000 - Method and apparatus for modifying supercooled clouds
    6315213 - November 13, 2001 - Method of modifying weather
    4686605 - 1987 - Original Eastlund HAARP Patent
    5159703 - Silent subliminal presentation system
    • use above patent numbers here in search
    cheers,
    JohnKuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 16th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th April 2022 at 19:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th April 2022), Ewan (17th April 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Spiral (16th April 2022), TomKat (16th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

• Weather Modification Is Real! & My Experience Fact-Checking The “Fact Checkers”:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (2nd June 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The problem with your engineering knowledge is it comes from books or shall I say formal miseducation.
    LOL, the prejudgement is strong in this thread ;-) (maybe also from my side)

Nope, I am quite the opposite of what you describe. I had a quit interesting carrier including aerospace engineering without any relevant formal education. Just through curiosity and experience.

The point I wanted to make is that most chemtrail theorists may have a lot of curiosity, but zero experience in the relevant fields of aviation, engineering and physics. My prejudgement is that their "education" comes from conspiracy websites and forums, which are echo chambers of more people without any real world aviation experience.

Of course I have also researched chemtrail conspiracies, but I could not match it up with what I experienced in the aviation and engineering world. Since I perceive those areas as my core competency, I have some strong opinions around that.

Just wanted to put that out as counter point to think about: You can believe the experts in the conspiracy THEORY, or the people who deal in the real world with what the theory is about. And yes, of course the later ones may be blinded by, or be part of the conspiracy.
    Or you could look at the patents, and the groups (companies and Universities ) who publicly admit to geo engineering.

If you only look at radical extremists, I guess that is what you will see.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ewan (2nd June 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th July 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Here in Toronto the spraying continues. I don't need an experiment to understand this.

The starburst pattern has been a mainstay here for a long time.

There is also energy being pumped into the patterns that is palpable, albeit indirectly. It plays havoc with emotions and the human body alike.

It seems they are insulating the sky to retain heat, as the temperature has been high the last few days. Then the starburst to the east this morning and now the weather has cooled considerably. I believe some of those particles can cause lensing, where the energy of the sun can be focused onto the surface. That same lensing effect causes the heat retention, as the returning energy waves reflect off the bottom of that layer and bounce back towards the Earth.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th July 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (2nd June 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,362 times in 680 posts

Spain Admits Spraying Chemtrails as Part of Secret UN Program

https://vervetimes.com/spain-admits-...et-un-program/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th September 2022), justntime2learn (17th August 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    Thanks

• Nanoparticulate Rain, Interview With A Scientist

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (15th September 2022), Nasu (15th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,513 times in 974 posts

My Dog! Not you, John, just an expression. ~8O

How can you jive these claims, with your regular earnest demand for evidence? The guest “Joe” claims that winter traffic accidents are now worse than before, for the reason that frozen material from the sky (previously known as snow) now contains slippery surfactants that are used to manage/overcome sticking-together of chemical trail nanoparticles, so snow on roads is slicker (3:40 - 4:45). Oof.

I am a skeptic on this subject, but am open to receiving convincing evidence.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Nanoparticulate Rain, Interview With A Scientist

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Nasu (15th September 2022), Nick Matkin (15th September 2022), TomKat (16th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5