+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

I've seen far fewer plumes in my corner of the world, Florida's Space Coast, over the last couple of months. Up until that point for the last 2+ years, it was almost every day, on both high-humidity and low-humidity days. I'm willing to try the experiment.

I took this photo in March.
    Attached Images  

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

DNA (9th May 2018), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2018), Joe Akulis (2nd May 2018), justntime2learn (2nd May 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (4th May 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

Anybody notice over the past decade or two how a lot of people come down with respiratory illnesses after cutting down a real Christmas tree and bringing it indoors? Look up. Now you see what's been gathering on the branches of those evergreens.

Guess all the trees that lose their leaves in the fall are just lucky. *sad*

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

DNA (9th May 2018), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2018), Noelle (2nd May 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    I wonder what you have been studying in your basic physics and engineering to so strongly think that chemtrails are some kind of craze.
    Helping humans to fly is part of my spiritual mission in this life:
    At age 10 I could identify and name every aircraft ever built.
    At age 12 I could flying manned aircraft.
    At about the same age I started studying aerodynamics and doing my first calculations for RC models I built.
    Flying gliders at earliest allowed age of 15.
    In my early twenties, while my peers from school were still in college, I got hired by the industrial military complex (which was a very strange story including MiB that shall be told another time). As a long haired hippie in t-shirts and jeans I had fun showing the much older PhDs in their suites how to improve their technology.
    Got some of my tech flying in one of the latest generation military jet fighters.
    Now working on electric "Uber" drones that can fly you from A to B without a pilot.

...so I think I know a thing or two about aviation.

My opinion so far:
    Are government planes spraying chemicals? Yes!
    Is the white stuff behind commercial airliners chemicals? No!

Why does it sometimes spread and sometimes disappear? Well talk to a meteorologist (there are very good explanations for every scenario with as much reproducible science experiments as you want)

Why are there sometimes more trails than engines? Talk to a pilot, who will tell you about fuel dump procedures (not nice to the environment, but necessary in emergencies)

What about all those images showing tanks in airplanes? Ask flight test engineers! Most of them are to simulate load scenarios while testing new aircraft. Very few of them are showing real chemical tanks of government aircraft. Bingo! But those are only few compared to the thousands of passenger aircraft that are in the air at any given moment.

Can you hide a chemicals tank in a passenger aircraft? Ask aviation engineers and maintenance personell (they will tell you no).

Can an airline afford the extra weight for chemicals tanks? Ask a financial planner at an airline (will tell you no, they are optimizing every single pound of weight).

Are there chemicals in the standard jet fuel? Rent a small jet for a few thousand bucks, stick a pipette into the tank, do your analysis!

How many teeth has a horse? Find one and count them instead discussing theories in forums ;-)

BTW, talking about weather engineering, this is definitely real:

China is attempting the largest artificial rain experiment in history, over an area 3 times the size of Spain

Quote China's 'Sky River' will be the largest artificial rain experiment in history, covering a land mass larger than Alaska and three times the size of Spain.

Researchers plan to install thousands of fuel-burning chambers across the Tibetan mountains to induce rainfall, in a form of weather modification called 'cloud seeding'.

Some researchers believe this experiment would threaten ecosystems, since cloud seeding doesn't actually produce more rain — instead, it redirects clouds to rain in a different location.
    Last edited by Builder; 3rd May 2018 at 20:27.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

cascadian (4th May 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th May 2018), Hervé (7th May 2018), jc71 (11th May 2018), therinkydinktink (9th July 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Wow. Rather contemptuous response Builder. Btw I learned how to fly a single engine airplane before I learned to drive a car from my father who was a naval pilot. So please, pull back the reins on the condescention. Not relative to the postings here. You want to be right, then you are right. Just to back track a bit... these chemtrails are not about commercial airliners but planes specifially intended for the purpose of spewing poison soup for the masses and the planet. You count the horses teeth yourself cuz well, ... I will stop there. Thanks for the beating !!!!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

conk (15th August 2018), DNA (9th May 2018), Ewan (7th May 2018), ExomatrixTV (4th May 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th May 2018), Matt P (4th May 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Wow. Rather contemptuous response Builder. Btw I learned how to fly a single engine airplane before I learned to drive a car from my father who was a naval pilot. So please, pull back the reins on the condescention. Not relative to the postings here. You want to be right, then you are right. Just to back track a bit... these chemtrails are not about commercial airliners but planes specifially intended for the purpose of spewing poison soup for the masses and the planet. You count the horses teeth yourself cuz well, ... I will stop there. Thanks for the beating !!!!
    very well put raregem
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

conk (15th August 2018), DNA (9th May 2018), Matt P (4th May 2018), raregem (4th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

I’ve noticed a lot of brilliant doctors who are complete idiots about nutrition and vaccines.
    My son and daughter’s brilliant PhD math professor believes the bullsh*t official story of the physics of 3 steel skyscrapers falling at freefall on 9/11 due to fires.
    My father, one of the book-smartest people I’ve ever known, thinks Oswald was the lone assassin.
    I could go on and on. We’ve all seen these people.
    Point being , how amazingly intelligent you may be does NOT make you intelligent in all things, highly aware or immune from brainwashing. And...using one’s perceived brilliance in a debate instead of actual facts is quite funny.

How an expert aviator can somehow miss chemtrails and geoengineering is incredible...but common.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

conk (15th August 2018), Dennis Leahy (22nd January 2019), DNA (9th May 2018), Ewan (7th May 2018), ExomatrixTV (6th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2018), Icare (4th May 2018), jc71 (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (4th May 2018), raregem (4th May 2018), Reinhard (11th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2018), Valerie Villars (4th May 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member AlyssaRoselyn's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the trails one day and eventually the sky was completely white. The next two days were very sunny and clear; then it rained for two days straight. I don't know if these observations are entirely relevant but I tend to joke and say "I guess the government doesn't work on Tuesdays" when ever I see a clear sky. So I do pay attention and I have seen a cycle. I'll start documenting for my own curiosity!
    One who looks outside dreams
    One who looks inside, awakens.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AlyssaRoselyn For This Post:

DNA (9th May 2018), ExomatrixTV (6th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2018), jc71 (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (5th May 2018), raregem (4th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)

My opinion so far:

Why does it sometimes spread and sometimes disappear? Well talk to a meteorologist (there are very good explanations for every scenario with as much reproducible science experiments as you want)

Why are there sometimes more trails than engines? Talk to a pilot, who will tell you about fuel dump procedures (not nice to the environment, but necessary in emergencies)

What about all those images showing tanks in airplanes? Ask flight test engineers! Most of them are to simulate load scenarios while testing new aircraft. Very few of them are showing real chemical tanks of government aircraft. Bingo! But those are only few compared to the thousands of passenger aircraft that are in the air at any given moment.

Can you hide a chemicals tank in a passenger aircraft? Ask aviation engineers and maintenance personell (they will tell you no).

Can an airline afford the extra weight for chemicals tanks? Ask a financial planner at an airline (will tell you no, they are optimizing every single pound of weight).

Are all of the hundreds of thousands of people working in the world wide aviation industry part of giant conspiracy? Of course, because they can all keep a secret, even those in rouge countries ;-)

Are there chemicals in the standard jet fuel? Rent a small jet for a few thousand bucks, stick a pipette into the tank, do your analysis!

How many teeth has a horse? Find one and count them instead discussing theories in forums ;-)
    Plenty of sensible stuff there. It's informed knowledge from pilots, maintenance engineers, fuel analysts, meteorologists - amateur or professional, aircraft loading personnel, etc. that is needed. But they never appear on here as they'd be abused and accused of being shills. Sometimes having people who really do know what they're talking about shines a light on the subject. But it rather goes against the grain on a conspiracy forum.

Like may conspiracies, they are mostly spread by those with no technical knowledge of what is or isn't possible. Weather modification is a real thing, but it's obvious to anyone who thinks about it that not all the stuff seen in the sky is sinister; far, far too many people would be involved in the production, transport and loading onto the aircraft...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 7th May 2018 at 09:22.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

DNA (9th May 2018), Hervé (7th May 2018), jc71 (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (11th May 2018), therinkydinktink (9th July 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 830 posts

Quote from Builder:
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::
    Helping humans to fly is part of my spiritual mission in this life:
    At age 10 I could identify and name every aircraft ever built.
    At age 12 I could flying manned aircraft.
    At about the same age I started studying aerodynamics and doing my first calculations for RC models I built.
    Flying gliders at earliest allowed age of 15.
    In my early twenties, while my peers from school were still in college, I got hired by the industrial military complex (which was a very strange story including MiB that shall be told another time). As a long haired hippie in t-shirts and jeans I had fun showing the much older PhDs in their suites how to improve their technology.
    Got some of my tech flying in one of the latest generation military jet fighters.
    Now working on electric "Uber" drones that can fly you from A to B without a pilot.

My opinion so far:

Are all of the hundreds of thousands of people working in the world wide aviation industry part of giant conspiracy? Of course, because they can all keep a secret, even those in rouge countries ;-)

End of quote
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::

Dear Builder,

wow, I am no aviation expert (and I don't like to take part in exercises of one-upmanship), but I live pretty close to a major international airport. And I have eyes to see and am willing to use them.

Today I was sitting on my porch enjoying life and looking at a fairly blue sky (haven't seen a really blue one in ages). I saw planes coming and going on a regular basis. They all had white trails behind them which all dissolved within minutes.
    See, and that's the difference. I hadn't even heard about chemtrails until a couple of years ago, but one day on my way to work I saw the whole sky criss-crossed with trails and they did not just dissolve. The weirdest thing about that is that is was before sunrise when I set off from home and the airport is not allowed to start take-offs or landings before 6, so where had all those planes come from? At night? Criss-crossing their paths? I thought what the heck is going on.

And now I read from someone - who seems to consider himself some kind of an expert on aviation - claiming that all that chemtrail talk is just some kind of craze. Are you having a laugh? You of all people should have noticed this phenomenon long before someone like me.

Also, trying to side-track this discussion by coming up with these facts about commercial airlines which make it clear that it isn't them is, with all due respect, somewhat upsetting.
    It's so obvious it isn't commercial planes and I believe most people know that anyway. So why even try to come up with that kind of argument?

If you were a brand-knew member I would suspect the worst.

I do not mean to insult you but please, do not try to make people like me look like fools because we are not.

Sorry if this comes across too strongly, but I do feel strongly about it. How can someone with eyes and a well-working brain not see?
    And even worse, how can said someone try to ridicule people who can obviously see?
    Last edited by Icare; 7th May 2018 at 14:48.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

DNA (9th May 2018), Ewan (7th May 2018), ExomatrixTV (6th May 2018), jc71 (11th May 2018), justntime2learn (11th May 2018), Maybee (6th May 2018), onevoice (14th May 2018), raregem (6th May 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    My personal observation is that the chemtrails are often (not always) administered just before rain (for a couple of days) is predicted. My guess is that the rainfall is instrumental in getting the "stuff" to the ground and into the system. Otherwise, it might drift away and be 'off target'.

Has anyone else noticed the coincidence of rainfall and chemtrails?

B.
    This bank holiday weekend the weather was going to be clear and sunny with an expected change on tuesday (tomorrow). Saturday and Sunday passed with the most magnificent blue skies all day long. Regularly saw planes leaving contrails which dispersed quickly. Today, BH Monday, the persistant trails were back in force.

Such a huge difference between a passenger jet contrail and these persistent trails it beggars belief that people can deny seeing them.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), jc71 (11th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th May 2018), raregem (7th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

My opinion so far:

Plenty of sensible stuff there. It's informed knowledge from pilots, maintenance engineers, fuel analysts, meteorologists - amateur or professional, aircraft loading personnel, etc. that is needed. But they never appear on here as they'd be abused and accused of being shills. Sometimes having people who really do know what they're talking about shines a light on the subject. But it rather goes against the grain on a conspiracy forum.

Like may conspiracies, they are mostly spread by those with no technical knowledge of what is or isn't possible. Weather modification is a real thing, but it's obvious to anyone who thinks about it that not all the stuff seen in the sky is sinister; far, far too many people would be involved in the production, transport and loading onto the aircraft...
    Nick, it is NOT passenger planes laying persistent trails.

Everything builder mentions is regarding passenger jets and other regular craft. Except for one short sentence at the beginning [Are government planes spraying chemicals? Yes!] (Only they're not government planes.)
    Incidentally, fuel dumps are of course a thing, but they don't go from horzon to horizon in a criss-cross pattern.

I'd suggest the only way this is being done is through some military/black ops scenario and those guys don't talk, (as a rule).

When you start to watch the sky you get an idea of the regular commercial flight patterns in your area. High elevation planes leaving a trail from one side of the sky to the other become very noticable.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), Joe Akulis (8th May 2018), raregem (7th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th May 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

I see the trenches war hasn't moved much from way back when:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    All right, here is an article taking up this issue from a totally different point of view and quite comprehensive.

I hope it may loosen up perspectives from possible entrenchments:

chemtrails-contrails-strange-skies
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Here is what my take is on the whole psyop and cover-up laced with plausible deniability as well as to explain this comment of mine:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

I personally think that most of the visible "chemtrails" are a secondary phenomenon with the actual spraying taking place at higher altitudes with the aerosols being disturbed when reaching flight paths when falling down.

There was an article on this phenomenon but starting from cometary dust as seeds for "persisting" contrails by influencing the temperature of the upper atmosphere. My take is that a similar phenomenon is being used for the hiding of the actual spraying.

So that, on the previous threads debating this chemtrails vs. contrails with experienced pilots; it may actually be that both side of that debate were right.

There is no doubt as to what reaches the ground and there is no doubt that pilots are also sincere... therefore one may need to find out where the spraying actually takes place?

I think the answer could be found in the geoengineering patent office...
    The idea stems from the proposal found in post # 7 above:

Quote The report said that the US Military planned to create a "telecommunications shield in the ionosphere at 3,000 km height, by bringing into orbit 350,000 million copper needles, each 2-4 cm long [total weight 16 kg], forming a belt 10 km thick and 40 km wide, the needles spaced about 100 m apart." This was designed to replace the ionosphere "because telecommunications are impaired by magnetic storms and solar flares." The US planned to add to the number of copper needles if the experiment proved to be successful. This plan was strongly opposed by the International Union of Astronomers."
    If one takes into account the existence of a "Breakaway civilization Space Command Fleet" which could actually conduct, unobserved, a spraying very high up in the upper atmosphere where no commercial jets can fly in the altitude range suggested for the copper needles, then, when that aluminum, barium, strontium mix slowly comes down to where commercial jets do fly; the mixture creates these seeded contrails which persist.

Commercial passenger flights are then blamed for the spraying of aerosols they have no clue how that would even be possible and therefore rightly consider whoever utter such nonsense as totally nuts.

See?

With this scenario, Fred259 is right in his analysis... debunkers are right about the mixture of aluminum, barium, strontium found on the ground and rain water... yet all are wrong regarding the persisting contrails!

... since they are seeded contrails by aerosols coming down from way higher up than passenger jet flight's corridors.

That particular scenario would also greatly alter the physical properties of the upper atmosphere and therefore skew the interpretation given by Laura knight-Jadczyk although she is much closer to reality than anyone else as to what's happening to our skies.

QED

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    All perfectly normal.
    Maybe not!

So, in summary, the "dust" seeding persistent contrails could be cometary, volcanic, geoengineered or even plain pollution; see this thread: Dust Particles Influence On The Weather

What I am getting at with all the above is that persistent contrails are not necessarily "chemtrails" but a symptom of the effect of atmospheric dust coming down from way higher up than passenger jets routes and which can definitely be collected with rain coming down in all sorts of pans.

These persistent trails are also a symptom of a cooling of the earth's atmosphere in conjunction with a change in the solar cycles associated with the changing weather patterns going from "normal" to "weird."
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th May 2018 at 15:27.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ewan (8th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2018), justntime2learn (11th May 2018), Orph (7th May 2018), raregem (7th May 2018), XelNaga (2nd June 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Coming from an aviation family and being an engineer with enough knowledge to understand how contrails form, it's hard to believe the chemtrail craze. But bring on the scientific experiments and prove me wrong!

For a balanced view it may also be a good idea to spend similar time and effort studying the basics of physics and engineering that would be responsible for contrails and chemtrails.
    Hi Builder can I ask you a question.
    You have experiences of Contrails, first hand, do many or any contrails that you have seen keep on spreading to form a total overcast haze?
    or do they just fade away like steam?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ewan (8th May 2018), raregem (7th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

"Hidden In Plain Sight" ?! ... This is NOT a "Conspiracy Research Site" geoengineering.ox.ac.uk/what-is-geoengineering/what-is-geoengineering/
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th July 2022 at 18:09.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (8th May 2018), jc71 (11th May 2018), Nick Matkin (8th May 2018), raregem (8th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT" ?! ... This is NOT a "Conspiracy Research Site" http://www.geoengineering.ox.ac.uk/w...eoengineering/
    Interesting, but that's not evidence. It's just a description of the possible technology.

Quote There is wide range of proposed geoengineering techniques...
    What I want to know is, if they're not civilian aircraft (for obvious reasons) what are they? How many of them are there (presumably many thousands), who's flying and maintaining them, who's supplying the fuel, where is all the chemtrailing, material being manufactured, and by whom, and where are they all taking off and landing from? I live near two RAF/US airbases. I've never seen any aircraft other than military jets, the occasional Osprey, ad some noisy propeller aircraft (sorry, can't remember their name).

Europe is fairly tightly packed. 'Special' airfields are hard to hide, and such aircraft at civilian airports would stick out like a sore thumb to aviation enthusiasts, likewise if they used military airbases.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 8th May 2018 at 12:21.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Ewan (9th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT" ?! ... This is NOT a "Conspiracy Research Site" http://www.geoengineering.ox.ac.uk/w...eoengineering/
    Interesting, but that's not evidence. It's just a description of the possible technology.

Quote There is wide range of proposed geoengineering techniques...
    What I want to know is, if they're not civilian aircraft (for obvious reasons) what are they? How many of them are there (presumably many thousands), who's flying and maintaining them, who's supplying the fuel, where is all the chemtrailing, material being manufactured, and by whom, and where are they all taking off and landing from? I live near two RAF/US airbases. I've never seen any aircraft other than military jets, the occasional Osprey, ad some noisy propeller aircraft (sorry, can't remember their name).

Europe is fairly tightly packed. 'Special' airfields are hard to hide, and such aircraft at civilian airports would stick out like a sore thumb to aviation enthusiasts, likewise if they used military airbases.

I have been asking myself the same question and a few other people,too, nobody knows. And there is nothing about it in the mainstream press.
    When I saw the sky fiiled up complitely with a criss-cross design. a bit like a grid, before dawn, I wondered that again. It can only be from airports that the general public usually doesn't frequent much, such as military airbases., for example. We do have a few in my country.

You say you've never seen a plane other than the ones you mention, but I think especially in densely populated areas they don't do it during normal flight times, so you wouldn't necessarily have seen one.
    And about sticking out like a sore thumb, you are right, of course, but I think those planes would be kept out of sight.
    Last edited by Icare; 8th May 2018 at 21:17.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,660 times in 4,303 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I’ve noticed a lot of brilliant doctors who are complete idiots about nutrition and vaccines.
    My son and daughter’s brilliant PhD math professor believes the bullsh*t official story of the physics of 3 steel skyscrapers falling at freefall on 9/11 due to fires.
    My father, one of the book-smartest people I’ve ever known, thinks Oswald was the lone assassin.
    I could go on and on. We’ve all seen these people.
    Point being , how amazingly intelligent you may be does NOT make you intelligent in all things, highly aware or immune from brainwashing. And...using one’s perceived brilliance in a debate instead of actual facts is quite funny.

How an expert aviator can somehow miss chemtrails and geoengineering is incredible...but common.
    Excellent Post!
    Very true and good points.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd January 2019), jc71 (11th May 2018), raregem (9th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Well, I'm disappointed that no one has come up with any evidence to answer all of the questions in post #35.

And another thing; why isn't the spraying solely done were no one can see it, rather than over populated areas? The chemicals are supposed to circulate in the upper atmosphere to have an effect on the whole earth, so it could just as well be done unseen off the coast.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (10th May 2018), Hervé (10th May 2018), jc71 (11th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    My personal observation is that the chemtrails are often (not always) administered just before rain (for a couple of days) is predicted. My guess is that the rainfall is instrumental in getting the "stuff" to the ground and into the system. Otherwise, it might drift away and be 'off target'. Has anyone else noticed the coincidence of rainfall and chemtrails?B.
    I was wondering the same thing because that is exactly what I have seen over the past few months on two occasions when we experienced two instances of massive spraying over two consequetive days followed by a complete "fogging" of the sky and then rain on day three. I make a point not to go outside on those rain days and suspect I may have caught a bout of chem flu anyway on at least one of those occasions!

I also had the same thought that they use the rain to improve the fallout rates. I'm sure some chemtrail observers would argue that the spraying is what creates the rain, rather the other way round, i.e. "piggy-backing" on the rain that is already forecast.

P.S. I have a real problem with the idea that the primary objective of Stratospheric Aerosol Spraying is weather modification because it makes no sense to spend time, money and vast resources to spray remote areas so that you can modify the weather. I have no doubt that they use SAS to modify the weather. I'm not suggesting they don't. But what I am saying is it's NOT the primary purpose of SAS. The more likely purpose is terra-forming or military communication ionisation and I think they are happy to support the conspiracy theory of weather modification to deflect from the real reasons. (Having said that, I am aware of their efforts to steer rain away from California over the last few years by manipulating the jet stream and that is verifiable from all the satellite image analysis that has been done).
    Last edited by Andre; 11th May 2018 at 09:31.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd January 2019), Hervé (11th May 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

I have one observation to report. I am very interested to know what the answer is to this phenomenon as I see a lot of this in the South East of England, and you can almost see what looks like some sort of aerosol effect as the trails spread and drift, and they often feel like they have reached quite close to the ground (hard to tell, but maybe they look like they are a few hundred metres up when you can almost see the "mist" particles drifting slowly).

My observation, and I must admit I haven't seen it for a year or so, but after a few dry days then a rainy day, I have seen a white "scum" (not sure if that is the right word!) in the rainwater on the roads - almost like the water had detergent in it. And you could see this right across the roads - not heavy, but noticeable - imaging having 1% washing up detergent in a bucket, agitating it a bit, then tipping it out - you would see a similar effect - an unmistakable "whiteness" in the water and even some persistent bubble just like detergent.

I have often thought when I see it, I would love to analyse that water. Maybe I will if I see it again.

Interesting thread, thanks. I can see both sides of the argument - I really can't see what the cause is, but at the same time it is very noticeable and annoying and I don't think I am imagining that this really did not happen when I was younger.

It would be satisfying to get a clear explanation for it, and I am not looking for the cause to be from a benign or a sinister source; just seeking the actual answer like most other people in the thread.

I will watch the thread with interest.

Thanks,

JC
    Last edited by jc71; 11th May 2018 at 12:20.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast