+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Planet paranoia, where the inhabitants don't know how to asses proof, data, evidence or more worryingly anything about science and how it works. Oh, BTW, this Daily Mail (!) article is being hawked around as chemtrailing proof, which when read by a sane person shows nothing of the sort. (Now standing back and waiting for the angry responses to my obvious ignorance and/or indoctrination by TPTB. )
    That Daily Mail article has nothing to do with current stratospheric aerosol spraying. Very few researchers who take chemtrails seriously would bother referring to something from the "Daily Mail' and I suspect that the folks who use this article as proof are not very knowledgeable.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

2. Link to Post #62
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Controversial but Simple Experiment Exposing Chemtrails Everyone Can Do!

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    I see the trenches war hasn't moved much from way back when:

All right, here is an article taking up this issue from a totally different point of view and quite comprehensive.

I hope it may loosen up perspectives from possible entrenchments:

chemtrails-contrails-strange-skies
    Here is what my take is on the whole psyop and cover-up laced with plausible deniability as well as to explain this comment of mine:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

I personally think that most of the visible "chemtrails" are a secondary phenomenon with the actual spraying taking place at higher altitudes with the aerosols being disturbed when reaching flight paths when falling down.

There was an article on this phenomenon but starting from cometary dust as seeds for "persisting" contrails by influencing the temperature of the upper atmosphere. My take is that a similar phenomenon is being used for the hiding of the actual spraying.

So that, on the previous threads debating this chemtrails vs. contrails with experienced pilots; it may actually be that both side of that debate were right.

There is no doubt as to what reaches the ground and there is no doubt that pilots are also sincere... therefore one may need to find out where the spraying actually takes place?

I think the answer could be found in the geoengineering patent office...
    The idea stems from the proposal found in post # 7 above:

Quote The report said that the US Military planned to create a "telecommunications shield in the ionosphere at 3,000 km height, by bringing into orbit 350,000 million copper needles, each 2-4 cm long [total weight 16 kg], forming a belt 10 km thick and 40 km wide, the needles spaced about 100 m apart." This was designed to replace the ionosphere "because telecommunications are impaired by magnetic storms and solar flares." The US planned to add to the number of copper needles if the experiment proved to be successful. This plan was strongly opposed by the International Union of Astronomers."
    If one takes into account the existence of a "Breakaway civilization Space Command Fleet" which could actually conduct, unobserved, a spraying very high up in the upper atmosphere where no commercial jets can fly in the altitude range suggested for the copper needles, then, when that aluminum, barium, strontium mix slowly comes down to where commercial jets do fly; the mixture creates these seeded contrails which persist.

Commercial passenger flights are then blamed for the spraying of aerosols they have no clue how that would even be possible and therefore rightly consider whoever utter such nonsense as totally nuts.

See?

With this scenario, Fred259 is right in his analysis... debunkers are right about the mixture of aluminum, barium, strontium found on the ground and rain water... yet all are wrong regarding the persisting contrails!

... since they are seeded contrails by aerosols coming down from way higher up than passenger jet flight's corridors.

That particular scenario would also greatly alter the physical properties of the upper atmosphere and therefore skew the interpretation given by Laura knight-Jadczyk although she is much closer to reality than anyone else as to what's happening to our skies.

QED

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    All perfectly normal.
    Maybe not!

So, in summary, the "dust" seeding persistent contrails could be cometary, volcanic, geoengineered or even plain pollution; see this thread: Dust Particles Influence On The Weather

What I am getting at with all the above is that persistent contrails are not necessarily "chemtrails" but a symptom of the effect of atmospheric dust coming down from way higher up than passenger jets routes and which can definitely be collected with rain coming down in all sorts of pans.

These persistent trails are also a symptom of a cooling of the earth's atmosphere in conjunction with a change in the solar cycles associated with the changing weather patterns going from "normal" to "weird."
    Well, well, well... there's a new kid on the block... the "Electric Universe" and its application to "Meteorology" by understanding the connection between "Charged Particles" and "Weather" a little bit better:

PS: Thanks to Paul for posting the above video which provides answers to all sorts of questions.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (11th November 2019), Chip (22nd January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (16th August 2018)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

How can anyone doubt the reality of chemtrails? This site contains posts with patents for the spraying devices. Chemical trails and the technology is referenced in the Congressional Record. Respected individuals have tested samples on heavy spray days and concluded they contain elements or compounds that absolutely should not drift down upon us.

Does anyone really believe that someone is paying the fuel bill for planes that fly back and forth multiple times, often for hours a day? Planes with seemingly no destination in mind? Their objective only to create a pretty grid in the sky? We should challenge any meteorologist to explain how any contrail could last 6 hours and drift across a large section of the sky before finally dissipating. Maybe the conditions would sometimes allow contrails to remain for lengthy periods, but only rarely and certainly not every day as often witnessed. Very often a clear sky at 8:00 am is completely covered by these chemical trails by noon and no, they are not clouds.

And perhaps an anthropologist or anatomy expert can explain how someone's skull could be so thick!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2019), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018)

6. Link to Post #64
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Mystery in the mesosphere: Noctilucent clouds TRIPLE compared to last August

Spaceweather.com
    Thu, 16 Aug 2018 04:06 UTC

NLCs on August 14, 2018 @ Hamnoy, Norway. © Paul Knightley

Anthony Watts Watts Up with That
    Wed, 15 Aug 2018 19:50 UTC

Via NASA: extra water vapor in the mesosphere is creating more glowing nighttime clouds

This summer, something strange has been happening in the mesosphere. The mesosphere is a layer of the atmosphere so high that it almost touches space. In the rarefied air 83 km above Earth's surface, summertime wisps of water vapor wrap themselves around specks of meteor smoke. The resulting swarms of ice crystals form noctilucent clouds (NLCs), which can be seen glowing in the night sky at high latitudes.

And, no, that's not the strange thing.

Northern sky watchers have grown accustomed to seeing these clouds in recent years. They form in May, intensify in June, and ultimately fade in July and August. This year, however, something different happened. Instead of fading in late July, the clouds exploded with unusual luminosity. Kairo Kiitsak observed this outburst on July 26th from Simuna, Estonia:

Taken by Kairo Kiitsak on July 26, 2018 @ Simuna, Estonia. © Kairo Kiitsak
    "It was a mind-blowing display," says Kiitsak.

"The clouds were visible for much of the night, rippling brightly for at least 3 hours."
    Other observers saw similar displays in July and then, in August, the clouds persisted. During the first half of August 2018, reports of NLCs to Spaceweather.com have tripled compared to the same period in 2017. The clouds refuse to go away.

Researchers at the University of Colorado may have figured out why.
    "There has been an unexpected surge of water vapor in the mesosphere," says Lynn Harvey of Colorado's Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP).
    This plot, which Harvey prepared using data from NASA's satellite-based Microwave Limb Sounder (MLS) instrument, shows that the days of late July and August 2018 have been the wettest in the mesosphere for the past 11 years:

"July went out like a lion!" says Harvey.
    In addition to being extra wet, the mesosphere has also been a bit colder than usual, according to MLS data. The combination of wet and cold has created favorable conditions for icy noctilucent clouds.

Harvey and her colleagues are still working to understand how the extra water got up there. One possibility involves planetary wave activity in the southern hemisphere which can, ironically, boost the upwelling of water vapor tens of thousands of miles away in the north. The phenomenon could also be linked to solar minimum, now underway. It is notable that the coldest and wettest years in the mesosphere prior to 2018 were 2008-2009-the previous minimum of the 11-year solar cycle.

SOTT Comment:
    Late-season surge in Noctilucent Clouds produces stunning displays
    In 2017 a heat wave in the mesosphere melted those crystals, causing a brief "noctilucent blackout." Could something similar, but opposite, be happening now? Perhaps a cold spell in the mesosphere is extending the season.
    In July an English astronomer reported photographing more noctilucent clouds in six weeks than in the last three years.

See also: Are noctilucent clouds increasing because of the cooling climate, and the rise of fireball and volcanic activity?

With the rise in rare and unexplained phenomena in our skies, clearly something is changing in our atmosphere:

Related:
    Dust Particles Influence On The Weather AND Earth's Climate

Chemtrails? Contrails? Strange Skies
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th August 2018 at 16:15.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (11th November 2019), Chip (22nd January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

The photos and videos on the links provided were stunning.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2019), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), Hervé (16th August 2018), RunningDeer (16th August 2018)

10. Link to Post #66
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Coming from an aviation family and being an engineer with enough knowledge to understand how contrails form, it's hard to believe the chemtrail craze. But bring on the scientific experiments and prove me wrong!

For a balanced view it may also be a good idea to spend similar time and effort studying the basics of physics and engineering that would be responsible for contrails and chemtrails.
    The problem with your engineering knowledge is it comes from books or shall I say formal miseducation.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DNA (31st January 2019)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The problem with your engineering knowledge is it comes from books or shall I say formal miseducation.
    LOL, the prejudgement is strong in this thread ;-) (maybe also from my side)

Nope, I am quite the opposite of what you describe. I had a quit interesting carrier including aerospace engineering without any relevant formal education. Just through curiosity and experience.

The point I wanted to make is that most chemtrail theorists may have a lot of curiosity, but zero experience in the relevant fields of aviation, engineering and physics. My prejudgement is that their "education" comes from conspiracy websites and forums, which are echo chambers of more people without any real world aviation experience.

Of course I have also researched chemtrail conspiracies, but I could not match it up with what I experienced in the aviation and engineering world. Since I perceive those areas as my core competency, I have some strong opinions around that.

Just wanted to put that out as counter point to think about: You can believe the experts in the conspiracy THEORY, or the people who deal in the real world with what the theory is about. And yes, of course the later ones may be blinded by, or be part of the conspiracy.
    Last edited by Builder; 19th August 2018 at 18:15.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2019), Chip (22nd January 2019), Hervé (19th August 2018), Nick Matkin (17th April 2022)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

[...]
    The point I wanted to make is that most chemtrail theorists may have a lot of curiosity, but zero experience in the relevant fields of aviation, engineering and physics. My prejudgement is that their "education" comes from conspiracy websites and forums, which are echo chambers of more people without any real world aviation experience.
    [...]
    Exactly. Most have no basic understanding of meteorology, aviation economics, aircraft design or maintenance. The scale of the manufacturing and transportation of all this material, with never an accident or anyone knowing anything about it or knowing anyone involved, is ever explained. If military or 'special aircraft' are involved, where are they all taking off from and landing? Who is maintaining them?

In any case - why do all this over populated areas? It would be just as effective when sprayed into the atmosphere anywhere.

If it's chemicals in 'chemtrails' that people want to believe in, how come after some days of 'intense chemtrailing' we're not brushing it off our cars and having it analysed?

I suspect there is a confusion with genuine weather-control experiments and a massive conspiracy that some people just love to embrace regardless of hard evidence.

Answers please...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 25th August 2018 at 13:34.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2019), Chip (22nd January 2019)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Coming from an aviation family and being an engineer with enough knowledge to understand how contrails form, it's hard to believe the chemtrail craze. But bring on the scientific experiments and prove me wrong!

For a balanced view it may also be a good idea to spend similar time and effort studying the basics of physics and engineering that would be responsible for contrails and chemtrails.
    I thought the same a few year back. I build turbojet engines for RC models.

There is no doubt something is IN THE JET FUEL that causes all this sky diarrhea. I was washing our car as I watched the planes fly in a row, back and fourth, north to south, over Tucson yesterday. And it WOULD have been a clear day... I watched with my own eyes as these contrails grew from streaks, to a blanket over the entire sky...

OHH they are doing it, and it makes me sick. And its SO easy for them! Just add it to the jet fuel, and feed that fuel here and there as required. NO special "spray planes" needed. Fuel laced with whatever crap that pyrolizes at combustion temps.

Trace the fuel, and you will find who is doing this.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by rick (here)
    There is no doubt something is IN THE JET FUEL that causes all this sky diarrhea.
    Easy to test: charter a jet and take a fuel sample. Not cheap, but shouldn't uncovering such a big worldwide conspiracy be worth spending a few thousand bucks for somone out of the 8 billion people living on earth?
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2019), Chip (22nd January 2019)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Well I expect those of you living or working near busy airports will have to sweep the fallen residue off your car windscreens most days...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

I actually do not blame those that insist that all the stripes in the sky are just normal condensate from a jet. I have had a very difficult time with this. I'll tell you why:

For me, the problem started out with people early on theorizing that the Ruling Monsters were poisoning us, via the sky. This made no sense to me at all - even vicious sociopaths protect their own precious children-property-progeny and grandchildren-property-progeny, and could not possibly keep this sky poison from damaging their precious ones, and so nope, it made no sense to me. (I figure, when the psychopaths decide to snuff us "lesser life forms" in genocidal proportion, they will uses viruses they made and have the antidote for. But, I digress...)

I didn't believe in chemtrails because I didn't believe the premise that malevolent elite rulers would poison their own - really, and themselves - along with us.

I had to stop - postpone - the questions: who, and why, and focus on what. What am I witnessing? I'm nearly 65 and was outdoors constantly as a kid. Like member 'forest denizen' here in a post on another subject, I too was a kid with the field guides... and my dad gave us the gift of the Encyclopedia Britannica and encouraged his kids to wonder, and to then "look it up", do some research. You know, 'Nimbus', pg 217, 'Cumulonimbus', pg 220... I have always paid attention to the sky.

There was NOTHING like this in the sky before about 20 years ago. My skyviewing is not limited to rural bumpkin skies - I have lived in and near big cities with some of the largest airports in the world, such as Chicago and Denver and San Diego and Los Angeles. There was NOTHING in the skies like there is now, with jet trails that persist for hours. Never. Not once.

Sticking with "what", still temporarily ignoring the who and why questions... So, it started infrequently about 20 years ago, and maybe by 10 years ago had become so common as to be nearly daily.

Possibilities:

a.) I'm just a well-meaning idiot with a crap memory and a conspiratorial mindset. There used to be a lot less air traffic, and so my memory is faulty and there have been persistent trails from jets as long as there have been jets - and since I didn't notice them, I erroneously 'remember' the skies before chemtrails.

b.) The fuel changed. Simple as that. Something has been added to jet fuel that somehow makes ice crystals last for hours rather than seconds. No conspiracy, just an additive. Or, maybe not an additive, but rather some sort of shortcut in the refining process, from political deregulation, where the jet fuel now has impurities that used to be filtered out... and the impurities are what is making the "persistent trails."

c.) The Bob Ross Effect. Similar to the 'Mandela Effect', but with the inclusion of happy, fluffy little clouds.

d.) Earth's atmosphere has changed in such a way that jet contrails now frequently become persistent. This could be anything from solar wind particles to the composition of the gasses to the thinning or thickening of an atmospheric 'layer' - who knows? But some conditions have changed to make mundane contrails appear to be persistent for hours rather than seconds.

e.) There has been a timeline shift... or some such sci-fi explanation for why some trails now last for hours but before 20 years ago, they all lasted for seconds.

f.) Someone (unknown) is spraying something (that evidently includes aluminum) and Monsanto patented seeds that could withstand aluminum toxicity and numerous patents were issued for aerial spraying and for weather modification. The spraying continues, for reason(s) unknown to the public.

I don't think option "a" is correct, and I think it would be really easy to find video tape and film footage from the 1970s and 1980s to show that my memory is correct.

I think "b" is wrong because I have witnessed trails that sputter - start and stop - in the sky, in the winter, in Duluth, MN. If it is the fuel, it should always happen. I have also seen skies with both normal jets with normal contrails and chemtrails, simultaneously, in winter. Again, that makes no sense in winter, where every layer of air from the surface of Duluth to outer space is freezing cold - below the temperature for ice to form. There are no warm air pockets above Duluth, MN in the winter.

"c" is silly.

The premise in "d", (that Earth's atmosphere may be different now) could be true, and is certainly somewhat true, as the atmosphere is anything but static. But if true to the point where so many trails are visible now, then the trails would always show up - and they don't.

Option "e", well, I like to use Occam's Razor and steer toward the most likely explanation first.

If you just go outside and watch, just observe, you'll see trails coming from jets that last for hours, and if you've been an observer for a long time or research through footage (other than air shows, where trails may have been deliberately made) before about 20 years ago, you won't find trails that persist for hours. The laws of physics haven't changed, but the length of persistence of some jet trails is now a thousand times longer than 20 years ago.

Once you have done this due diligence, you'll realize that this is real. Until then, the questions of who and why are sure to provide emotional barriers that only logic can break down. Are there now trails that last a thousand times longer that jet trails did 20 years ago? Yes or no? That's really the question you have to answer first, and you can answer it for yourself by observation. You have seen normal contrails in a winter sky last from 10 to 30 seconds, then disappear, so you are familiar with normal contrails and even understand how the ice crystals form and dissipate (even in winter) within seconds. Now, you are also witnessing another phenomenon, a different one, one where trails from jets last for hours in the sky, quite literally a thousand times longer than your understanding of the ice crystals evaporating, usually within 10 to 30 seconds after leaving a jet engine.

Observe, and describe what are you witnessing, with no conjecture about who and why.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 22nd January 2019 at 07:39.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), Ewan (26th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2019), meeradas (22nd January 2019), Nick Matkin (22nd January 2019), Reinhard (22nd January 2019)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

A thoughtful post Dennis. Thank you.

No one's asked for my opinion, but I'll give it anyway.

Aviation fuel is carefully monitored from refinement to delivery. Where are the 'contaminants' being added?

Considering the vast amounts of contaminants required to make all these trails, where are they being manufactured, by whom and with what?

How can you add a contaminant to aviation fuel without it leaving either residue or other evidence in the engines? These are frequently checked by engineers - many who have worked in the industry for decades. Have they all been told to turn a blind eye to any evidence they may find? How about interviewing a selection of these guys for their opinions?

The quantities some days appear to be so significant one would expect to be brushing it off our vehicles. Or at least to easily be enough lying around to be sent to multiple independent labs all over the world for analysis. I dare say even a decent school lab could do a basic analysis these days. If this has been done, where and when? If not why not?

How about getting amateur aviation experts and amateur meteorologists together for their thoughts? (I suggest 'amateur' in case anyone suspects the professionals of having been knobbled!) Surely this forum has a few members qualified in both those disciplines? It would really help if they came forward and supplied some informed opinion.

I suspect (but obviously don't know) that real small-scale geoengineering/weather experiments are being conflated in a climate of general distrust of almost anything new, and generate yet another developing conspiracy by those so predisposed.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2019), Chip (22nd January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), Ewan (26th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2019), petra (22nd January 2019)

26. Link to Post #74
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    [...]
    I think "b" is wrong because I have witnessed trails that sputter - start and stop - in the sky, in the winter, in Duluth, MN. If it is the fuel, it should always happen. I have also seen skies with both normal jets with normal contrails and chemtrails, simultaneously, in winter....

[...]
    Hi Denis, here is one to "meditate" on:

Image: Facebook/Virgin Australia

Fly parallel to this meteorological interface and you can get both regular contrails and persisting contrails...

Fly perpendicular to it at that interface altitude and you get a very precise "sputtering"...

Interfaces between meteorological systems are not planar/flat but wavy (often confused with "HAARP clouds" formations).

Clouds appear to be streaming out from a cold front, indicated by the dark blue line, near Australia.
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    [...]

While observing yet more Chem-trails I wondered why one thick one had sudden gaps init? Did the plane (Craft) suddenly stop spraying or change tanks or was it an atmospheric change!

[...]
    Imagine the X axis as being a plane flight path and the sine wave the trace in a vertical cross-section of the corrugated interface between hot, moist [air] and cold, dry air sub-horizontal layers:

There is your "intermittent" trail... and cloud formations; usually in a wavy pattern [interface].

As for the contrails, I think it's ice crystals turned into water vapor through the jet turbines disappearing again into ice crystal after a while... what's happening now with persistent contrails is that the water vapor gets "seeded" into water droplets and does not turn back into ice crystals.

See:

Last edited by Hervé; 23rd January 2019 at 12:14.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd January 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2019), Cara (11th November 2019), Chip (22nd January 2019), DNA (31st January 2019), ExomatrixTV (11th November 2019), Nick Matkin (22nd January 2019)

28. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Here is an experiment showing the reaction that takes place between Aluminum and Mercury.

In my opinion this experiment is quite amazing, we see a very fast reaction taking place where hairs of aluminum oxide are formed.

This in my opinion is very reminiscent of the hairs reported in Morgellan's Disease.

So if you take the aluminum we see being distributed as an aerosol over the skies and the Mercury that is being injected into folks with their vaccines we see how something like this could take place inside of people.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th November 2019), ThePythonicCow (6th February 2019)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    All perfectly normal.
    Maybe not!

Indeed, I know Bill is not the biggest Crow777 fan, but regardless of some of the interpretations he has for his work, he has come up with some absolute fantastic footage with his amateur telescope photography which I'm of the opinion is professional except that he gives his footage for free with no expectation of pay.

In this video we see small metallic orb structures firing what appear to be energy shots into the chemtrail.

In the video below another strange anomaly in regards to chemtrails.

Crrow seems to hint that the plane leaving this chemtrail is actually a halogram on top of another type of aerial vehicle.

And lastly in the video below Crrow shows more orb footage in regards to chemtrails.

Just FYI Crrow says he sees orbs in the company of chemtrails quite frequently.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th November 2019), justntime2learn (1st November 2021)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This in my opinion is very reminiscent of the hairs reported in Morgellan's Disease.

So is this:

...which is harmless hair ice if no one recognised it. See https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0722091530.htm
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 1st February 2019 at 10:36.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Cara (11th November 2019), DNA (1st February 2019), ExomatrixTV (11th November 2019), justntime2learn (1st November 2021), Reinhard (1st February 2019)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,261 times in 5,712 posts

Bumping this video.....

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Here is an experiment showing the reaction that takes place between Aluminum and Mercury.

In my opinion this experiment is quite amazing, we see a very fast reaction taking place where hairs of aluminum oxide are formed.

So if you take the aluminum we see being distributed as an aerosol over the skies and the Mercury that is being injected into folks with their vaccines we see how something like this could take place inside of people.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th November 2019), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022)

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    [...]
    I think "b" is wrong because I have witnessed trails that sputter - start and stop - in the sky, in the winter, in Duluth, MN. If it is the fuel, it should always happen. I have also seen skies with both normal jets with normal contrails and chemtrails, simultaneously, in winter....

[...]
    Hi Denis, here is one to "meditate" on:

Image: Facebook/Virgin Australia

Fly parallel to this meteorological interface and you can get both regular contrails and persisting contrails...

Fly perpendicular to it at that interface altitude and you get a very precise "sputtering"...

Interfaces between meteorological systems are not planar/flat but wavy (often confused with "HAARP clouds" formations).

Clouds appear to be streaming out from a cold front, indicated by the dark blue line, near Australia.
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    [...]

While observing yet more Chem-trails I wondered why one thick one had sudden gaps init? Did the plane (Craft) suddenly stop spraying or change tanks or was it an atmospheric change!

[...]
    Imagine the X axis as being a plane flight path and the sine wave the trace in a vertical cross-section of the corrugated interface between hot, moist [air] and cold, dry air sub-horizontal layers:

There is your "intermittent" trail... and cloud formations; usually in a wavy pattern [interface].

As for the contrails, I think it's ice crystals turned into water vapor through the jet turbines disappearing again into ice crystal after a while... what's happening now with persistent contrails is that the water vapor gets "seeded" into water droplets and does not turn back into ice crystals.

See:

I sure wish that Hervé had returned to Avalon, as I want to argue a point he made, and hate to do it in abstentia.

Naturally formed, warm-cool-warm-cool zones are Hervé's explanation for chemtrails that are intermittent.

I disagree.

I had the opportunity to fly to and from Hawaii from the US mainland semi-recently, and the sophisticated huge jets (777, 787) had mounted monitors all over the plane, for announcements and such. When there were no announcements, there was a graphic showing a "map" with the plane en route... and the outside temperature.

It was summer, and I was flying over the Pacific Ocean. The entire flight, when we were flying at altitude, showed the outside temperature to 'range' between -55°F and -58°F. Think about that for a minute. I thought about Herve's suggestion that "contrails" ice crystals stop forming when the plane goes through warmer air. It would not just need to be "warmer" air, but above 32F.

There was no warmer air, in that summertime sky over the Pacific, at 35000 feet, and sure as hell no air pockets that were 85°F warmer than the -55°F outside warmest temperature!

As the plane finally descended and landed, I watched to see just what altitude we would have to descend to, to hit air that was above freezing. It was somewhere around 10,000 feet.

You only see jets in the sky at low altitudes that are landing or taking off (from which I have seen contrails, but never chemtrails down that low.) Cruising altitude is 25000 to 35000 feet. The stop-start trail from chemtrail jets that I photographed 'sputtering' were at altitude, the jets were a tiny dot in the sky.

Certainly, Earth's atmosphere is dynamic and ever changing, and heavily influenced by altitude, water/land mass, air currents, ocean currents, seasons, and proximity to the poles or equator. But if the observations on that summertime flight over the Pacific from Hawaii to the US mainland (where you'd think there might just be a pocket of 32 air for the plane to fly through) are any indication (and I think it is, having been 85 degrees too cold to not form ice), then the notion of stop-start chemtrails being from thermal pockets is wrong.

Every so often, I will aim my camera up and capture images from a chemtrailed sky, and I have caught instances of the stop-start chemtrails (at high altitude - the jet is a tiny white dot), as well as images that clearly show a secondary trail of dark particles that is not a shadow.

The chemtrail conspiracy is one conspiracy where if you espouse "belief" in chemtrails in public, you are usually ridiculed and dismissed. So, it's not one of my big soapbox issues. But, chemtrails are real.

I used to think they are real but that the particles are probably considered as benign by the agency that is spraying them over us, and I figured that the function is probably to block some sunlight. Lately I have been thinking more about the nano-particles that they could include. The nanoparticles might be considered as benign (non-damaging) to themselves and loved ones, where an additional technology would be employed on the masses to weaponize or even assemble the particles into... something nefarious.

But the point I want to stress is that intermittent stripes in the sky from jets are not from the jet engine or from atmospheric conditions. Pauses in the chemtrail stripe are from switching tanks and from plugged nozzles on the chemtrail jets. Hate to sound so dogmatic and sure, but I'm applying physics and Occam's razor to this issue.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ewan (17th April 2022), Hym (17th December 2021), justntime2learn (31st October 2021)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,261 times in 5,712 posts

Chemtrails have been increased....I am seeing them

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vo37ik

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onevoice (17th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast