+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Years ago I read how much our emotions affect our planet. I believe this.
    And wnlight, where is Atlantis on your map? Cayce said it would rise; it has long been prophesied to return, and a part of me has always been slightly hung up on that fantasy. I know you say there are differences between your predictions and Cayce's, but I always thought that, no matter what, Atlantis was important, and would one day be proved a reality.

I firmly believe in Plato's ancient description. I think it was faithfully recorded, and passed down orally through the generations. So it wasn't Crete, Santorini, Antarctica, or South America - it was precisely where Plato said it was: in the middle of the Atlantic. There is no such landmass on your map, so I wonder where it is?!
    Yes, that was kind of the question I was alluding to in my post - I too would want to know more about this.

As for its location 'beyond the pillars of Hercules', well, there's a lot beyond them; it really could have been anywhere beyond them.

I'm firmly convinced that Atlantis - and I agree that it was faithfully recorded by Plato - is Antarctica, once ice-free, but there was crustal displacement around the time of an earlier shift that caused it to slip further south. It was most likely shown as per the Piri Reis map accurately between South America and Africa but nowhere near as far up as has been suggested, that is, off the coast of mainland Europe/Iberian peninsula.

Still, yes, I would like a suggestion from Warren as well concerning that
    History shows that island nations are the most aggressive, so it wouldn't surprise me if Atlantis was a large island the size of Ireland or the UK somewhere in the Atlantic that spawned a global civilization. with colonies in Antarctica, Egypt, the Americas, Britain and elsewhere.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd May 2018), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018), raregem (20th November 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Some of the devastation in 2019 will be caused by earthquake and vulcanism. A small scale of that is happening in the big island of Hawaii right now. The city of Quito has been due major destruction by volcano.
    These numbers could easily be the result of a global plague rather than earth changes. And of course timing is extremely difficult to predict, especially in geological time which has little equivalence to our own. And then there's the possibility of dousing a timeline that most of us will be switching out of so will never happen, such as the 1989 WW3 that Bruce Goldberg mentions.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chip (4th May 2019), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018), pyrangello (21st May 2018), wnlight (11th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

Sorry if anyone has already posted this, but 5G is being installed into cities now, with probably ghastly health consequences, blood not able to carry enough oxygen around, tired, anaemia, people being microwaved to death....?
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), GaelVictor (22nd May 2018), Kryztian (15th September 2018), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018), onawah (19th November 2018), seko (29th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Greetings from the coast of California! For those concerned, or just plain curious, the following link allows you to identify the elevation of a given geographic location anywhere on earth: http://elevation.maplogs.com/

After reading this thread, and motivated by curiosity, I stumbled upon the above link when attempting to learn what are the actual elevations of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, 46 feet and 2556 feet, respectively.

Of course, then I became curious about the elevation of my own home's location and was able to pinpoint it on the map provided in the referenced link by street name and address: 89 feet.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 1paintertoo For This Post:

avid (20th May 2018), Bill Ryan (20th May 2018), Chip (4th May 2019), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), I should cocoa (22nd July 2018), justntime2learn (24th May 2018), Mare (5th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd May 2018), Maybee (20th May 2018), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018), Operator (21st May 2018), Phoenix1304 (15th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (20th May 2018), selinam (10th June 2018), Sunny (13th March 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018), wnlight (11th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Google Earth will also show elevation wherever the cursor is placed.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Chip (4th May 2019), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), justntime2learn (24th May 2018), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018), Operator (21st May 2018), Phoenix1304 (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Thanks for the info. Ron. I just used the suggested Google Earth version and found it to be way more fun to use...AND...perhaps more importantly, it assigns me an additional 4 feet in elevation for my home's location for a grand total of 93 feet!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1paintertoo For This Post:

Chip (4th May 2019), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (20th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

I have always been wondering why the MSM feature videos or articles about survival bunkers, seed vaults, etc. Was it reporting that was related to the Mayan 2012, or related to armageddon end-times programming?

These survival bunker projects are the real deal, not a conspiracy notion. Serious money is being invested by someone for certain parties. take these two projects for example. It should be ready by next year. They have been featured by many mainstream media outlets.

I would take this as something the TPTB takes rather seriously. I would also take this notion one step further and suggest that these predictions might be man made and pre-meditated. I say this as we have seen how weather can be manipulated by HAARP, and how Fukushima came about. It might coincide with our galactic/solar positions or would that be the cover story?

Article: The super-rich are buying luxury apocalypse-safe bunkers for protection against natural disasters and nuclear attack

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7833641.html
    Last edited by Lancet; 21st May 2018 at 16:31.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Michelle Marie (21st May 2018), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Some of the devastation in 2019 will be caused by earthquake and vulcanism. A small scale of that is happening in the big island of Hawaii right now. The city of Quito has been due major destruction by volcano.
    These numbers could easily be the result of a global plague rather than earth changes. And of course timing is extremely difficult to predict, especially in geological time which has little equivalence to our own. And then there's the possibility of dousing a timeline that most of us will be switching out of so will never happen, such as the 1989 WW3 that Bruce Goldberg mentions.
    There must be multiple timelines to choose from. Can we master our vibration/frequency and move to different timelines?

Maybe like at an airport, instead of a menu of flights, we can choose from a menu of timelines?

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Sorry if anyone has already posted this, but 5G is being installed into cities now, with probably ghastly health consequences, blood not able to carry enough oxygen around, tired, anaemia, people being microwaved to death....?
    Can we avoid this by changing our frequency? They use radiation/frequencies and AI neuroprogramming. Can we self-program, avoid external entrainment, and monitor our own brainwave frequencies?

Can we take a stand and say "No!"? (To smart meters, 5G, and transhuman/globalist agendas.)

People respond in different ways. It will be interesting to see what twists of fate may result.

Sometimes predictions inspire solutions.

MM

Addition:

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I believe in alternate timelines. A vote for Hillary was a vote for the WW3 timeline, and a vote for Trump, the non-WW3 timeline. That's what the remote viewers were saying. So voting is more than just about the candidate; sometimes it's about which timeline you want to be on. Of course a lot of people voted for Hillary but obviously their deep selves chose the Trump timeline.
    Can/Do we "vote" on timelines with our imagination? Intentions? Feelings/frequency?
    What about this?

You Are the Creator
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 21st May 2018 at 18:10.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), justntime2learn (24th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd May 2018), Ol' Roy (23rd May 2018), Operator (21st May 2018), pyrangello (21st May 2018), Valerie Villars (21st May 2018), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Attachment 37888I plotted the spreadsheet data onto the world map. It just doesn't make total sense that it's a direct affect from sea level rising. Take for instance, Shenyang 0% survival at 51m, Jilian 0% at 49m, and Tianjin 100% at 5m, all in the same bay area. They appear to be more like surgical strikes, like a meteor shower.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Hervé (22nd May 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd May 2018), Sunny (13th March 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2018), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

I stumble across an information about Earth's changes in population due to the cycle that is repeating about every 676 years. This cycle is Earth's magnetic pole reversal.
    A researcher from Poland at this moment is collecting the data about behavior of Earth's magnetic fields which are in constant move. During last months he noticed a trail that those fields start to show.
    If this behavior will continue it can result in magnetic pole reversal and weakening of natural Earth's protective shield against radiation from the Sun. Indeed the radiation and unstable weather can be the main cause of death of many people and mass migration in search of protection. If we look at ancient underground cities they can be a trace of such events from the past. Last time in our modern history it was around 1342 with the "Black Death" period which lasted few years. According to this researcher it was the time that people on Earth were exposed to radiation due to magnetic fields weakening and magnetic pole reversal. His prediction for this event is for the years from around 2019/2022 and it can take few years to be back to "normal".

Click image for larger version

Name:	plague.png
Views:	278
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	37893

It is interesting to note that the green spots on this map were the places in Europe where the "plague" didn't reach the local population. According to him the biggest green area which is in today's Poland is rich in iron what behave as some sort of a storage for magnetism and diminish radiation. Another interesting fact is worth to add that Jewish community, agents of Mossad and lobbyists from Israel are highly active in Poland at this time and moment - maybe in search of "promised land for the chosen ones".
    Last edited by Rollo; 22nd May 2018 at 22:12.
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th May 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd May 2018), onawah (19th November 2018), Valerie Villars (27th May 2018), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Rollo (here)
    I stumble across an information about Earth's changes in population due to the cycle that is repeating about every 676 years. This cycle is Earth's magnetic pole reversal.
    A researcher from Poland at this moment is collecting the data about behavior of Earth's magnetic fields which are in constant move. During last months he noticed a trail that those fields start to show.
    If this behavior will continue it can result in magnetic pole reversal and weakening of natural Earth's protective shield against radiation from the Sun. Indeed the radiation and unstable weather can be the main cause of death of many people and mass migration in search of protection. If we look at ancient underground cities they can be a trace of such events from the past. Last time in our modern history it was around 1342 with the "Black Death" period which lasted few years. According to this researcher it was the time that people on Earth were exposed to radiation due to magnetic fields weakening and magnetic pole reversal. His prediction for this event is for the years from around 2019/2022 and it can take few years to be back to "normal".

Attachment 37893

It is interesting to note that the green spots on this map were the places in Europe where the "plague" didn't reach the local population. According to him the biggest green area which is in today's Poland is rich in iron what behave as some sort of a storage for magnetism and diminish radiation. Another interesting fact is worth to add that Jewish community, agents of Mossad and lobbyists from Israel are highly active in Poland at this time and moment - maybe in search of "promised land for the chosen ones".
    That makes me wonder if iron-rich blood provides any immunity or protection for individuals? Hmmm...

MM

Add: Foods I'll be eating!

Iron and Radiation protection
    https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/...energy-levels/

15 Iron Rich foods
    https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/...energy-levels/
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 23rd May 2018 at 03:52.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), meat suit (23rd May 2018), Phoenix1304 (15th November 2019), seko (23rd May 2018), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

23. Link to Post #92
    Great Britain Avalon Member Piggiez13's Avatar
    Thanks

Wasn't 2012 the year of all those crazy sun and moon eclipses? I've often wondered how on point the book of revelation is, maybe the 7years of tribulation began on 2012, which would make 2019 the final year of tribulations. Tribulation meaning trails and tests... looking back over the years we are definitely being tested to the max especially spiritually.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Piggiez13 For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (28th May 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd May 2018), onawah (19th November 2018), pyrangello (27th May 2018), Valerie Villars (27th May 2018), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

What about all the humming boxes found along the California shorelines.supposedly to delay the shift.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), onawah (19th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Piggiez13 (here)
    Wasn't 2012 the year of all those crazy sun and moon eclipses? I've often wondered how on point the book of revelation is, maybe the 7years of tribulation began on 2012, which would make 2019 the final year of tribulations. Tribulation meaning trails and tests... looking back over the years we are definitely being tested to the max especially spiritually.
    What's really interesting about the above, is that is exactly when my "reality" shifted. And it got really intense on the June 2013 supermoon. My birth chart mirrors the aspects going on at that time with sun in Capricorn and moon in Cancer.

All is related here on this planet.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), onawah (19th November 2018), onevoice (28th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Theresa's Avatar
    Thanks

Population decrease includes people migrating away from those areas during catastrophic events I would assume? If you see a hole don't get in it, if the water rises swim out, if things catch fire don't stand there. There is an internal warning going off if your not afraid. Fear can block our ability to feel the instincts we have that are in play here. Learn, be calm, listen and watch the signs that are there for you personally. When I asked the cosmic goo where do I go! Where can I offer safety. A friend out of nowhere tells me, "Hey did you know they found a land bridge here?" Yes that is right, a land bridge across Lake Huron to Ontario just under the surface that was used for untold amount of time to cross and hunt on. My location is so easy to find, you are equipped with your own map. Michigan. 45th parallel. Prehistoric grass exists in these areas and that tells me a LOT. Its been here, thriving since the time of the dinosaurs. Horsetail and snake grass. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equisetum "Equisetum is a "living fossil" as it is the only living genus of the entire class Equisetopsida, which for over one hundred million years was much more diverse and dominated the understory of late Paleozoic forests." Look for signs like this. I will leave specifics on my profile

I believe in the process, I have embraced all manner of spiritual belief. (this does not mean I agree that Trump is the new son of God.. that's a bit far out for me. But hey.. some people do and for them that may be their truth no matter how I feel. For them, I see the end of the reincarnation, I see them as the new life in the ground aka dinasour) WE are in the know we KNOW its coming. Ask where your safe place is, if you do not have one find me. I give my location to people everywhere. There will be people coming for all over the US on a specific route or routes with hobo signs to guide the way <3 If I am wrong and the others are wrong, well it still helps for people to know there is a home waiting, coffee and a good book. Security gives us momentum and power to go forward. Home gives us hope. I will leave specifics on my profile how to find the places by the markers others will be leaving as they move. If you like the idea I think using similar unique marks will be very useful for marking trails to safe places.
    Last edited by Theresa; 4th June 2018 at 13:34.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Theresa For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), Phoenix1304 (15th November 2019), pyrangello (11th June 2018), Sunny (13th March 2019), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Theresa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Quote Posted by Piggiez13 (here)
    What's really interesting about the above, is that is exactly when my "reality" shifted. And it got really intense on the June 2013 supermoon. My birth chart mirrors the aspects going on at that time with sun in Capricorn and moon in Cancer.

All is related here on this planet.
    I never understood birth charts. I that is so very cool though.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theresa For This Post:

Jean-Marie (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I don't want to derail the thread, but I am no genius regarding birth charts either. But, ancients have studied and marked the heavens forever and there is a reason for it. I'm just not smart enough to articulate the reasons.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Jean-Marie (4th June 2018), Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), pyrangello (30th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

If we are wondering how it starts, well this new film goes into detail about how it ends. As a mysterious apocalypse causes the spread of misinformation and violence.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bruno (28th June 2018), wnlight (3rd May 2019)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    If we are wondering how it starts, well this new film goes into detail about how it ends. As a mysterious apocalypse causes the spread of misinformation and violence.

The actors are all whispering about the end of the world, like some kind of soap opera. Too stupid for me.

38. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Two possible causes not mentioned but definitely part of the Works of planet earth are subterranean gases which move around when things heat up underneath or when countervailing pressures allow gases to move elsewhere. The earth above those pockets will either sink or rise.

The second possible cause is the planned use of G5 Radiation to a level saturation which is intended to be genocidal in the cities.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

avid (30th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast