+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

1. Link to Post #121
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

@Joe Akulis, I chose the timing for that population 'study', so there is an implied bias. Every city can be different, but over all, it the result of tsunami. However, I gave it a year after. There is time enough for plague, starvation, and just simple running away. Some cities will remain under water. Some may be devastated by volcanic activity. I am planning a repeat population study.

If someone can find me a longer list of cities with listed current population, it would help me.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

avid (4th May 2019), Bob (6th May 2019), Chip (4th May 2019), Constance (3rd May 2019), Jean-Marie (3rd May 2019), justntime2learn (3rd May 2019), Nenuphar (3rd May 2019), Tintin (3rd May 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd May 2019), Yoda (3rd May 2019)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Warren, I sure am glad you're back

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Chip (4th May 2019), Constance (4th May 2019), Jean-Marie (3rd May 2019), justntime2learn (3rd May 2019), Tintin (3rd May 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd May 2019)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I don't have a timeline question but what I am curious about is what would happen if oceans
    would indeed start moving (because earth spinning slows down?) with an island like mine.

There are no high mountains here but from a physical point of view that may not be necessary.
    If water moves in a way with least resistance then it will most likely 'bend' around a relatively
    tiny obstacle. Besides it will be a combination of water flowing away and toward the island.
    So it would be interesting to see what the net result would be from such a combination.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Chip (4th May 2019), justntime2learn (3rd May 2019), Tintin (3rd May 2019)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Seems a bit grim to me, to put it mildly. If that would be true then I suppose that "overpopulation" wouldn't be a problem in the future.

The new Maunder Minimum will be consequential though.
    I'm with you, look at bright side. I would rather go out with the main event than to stick around in misery or hunger. There is life after we die, we do live on, many to return to earth again.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

Mare (4th May 2019), Tintin (16th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Hawaii's volcanic activity begins at the 36 minute 25 second mark. Both Mauna Loa and Kilauea are discussed.

Kilauea re-inflating at the 37 and 40 minute mark.

Beginning at the 36-minute mark, Dutch continues to say that nothing has changed. Also, he claims any new influx of power from the Pacific and you'll see an eruption.

Dutch still believes it's a matter of months not years for an eruption to occur.

If I'm to understand this correctly, Mauna Loa is the volcano next to Kilauea in the chain of volcanoes on the big island. I guess as Kilauea pressurizes lava backs up and can trigger the next volcano in the chain that surrounds the Big Island.

@ Herve Does any of this make sense to you? I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait for you to chime in

“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

avid (4th May 2019), Chip (4th May 2019), Mark (15th May 2019), onawah (5th May 2019), raregem (4th May 2019), sunwings (6th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #126
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Look at the drastic population reduction in the US!

http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

12. Link to Post #127
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Billy Meier is just amazing how he calls things. I wouldn't live on the coast for anything.
    Edward (Billy) Meier predicted in the 1970s that the US would wage war with Iraq twice by the end of the century and the US Presidents for these wars would be father and son.

Well, a few years off, but he got it right.

13. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quoting a Washington Post article:

Quote As seas rise, Indonesia is moving its capital; others should take note

Indonesia made a stunning announcement this week that it will relocate its capital from Jakarta. The decision validates decades of warnings about the city's catastrophic flood risk due to sinking land and rising seas. While Jakarta is especially vulnerable to the threat of rising seas, it serves as a profound wake-up call for hundreds of major cities.
    I can't cut and paste the article, as I must subscribe to the Washington Post for a fee. The article was in the Sunday "Times Picayune".

Other major cities at risk are mentioned. They are New Orleans, Norfolk, Miami, Mumbai, Calcutta, Shanghai, Lagos, Manila, Dhaka, Bangkok, Copenhagen, Tokyo, London, Houston and Tampa, though there are many more vulnerable.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th May 2019), onawah (5th May 2019), Tintin (15th May 2019), wnlight (1st June 2019)

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

Indonesia made a stunning announcement this week that it will relocate its capital from Jakarta. The decision validates decades of warnings about the city's catastrophic flood risk due to sinking land and rising seas. While Jakarta is especially vulnerable to the threat of rising seas, it serves as a profound wake-up call for hundreds of major cities.
    I can't cut and paste the article, as I must subscribe to the Washington Post for a fee. The article was in the Sunday "Times Picayune".

Other major cities at risk are mentioned. They are New Orleans, Norfolk, Miami, Mumbai, Calcutta, Shanghai, Lagos, Manila, Dhaka, Bangkok, Copenhagen, Tokyo, London, Houston and Tampa, though there are many more vulnerable.
    Nice find Valerie!
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Tintin (15th May 2019), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)

If someone can find me a longer list of cities with listed current population, it would help me.
    Hey Warren

I've been trying to find a longer list of cities with a list of populations for each city for 2019 but I am finding that the lists are just not comprehensive enough or that figures listed are for 2018 city populations. One almost has to search each city within each country but I am still coming up stumps for many cities.

This is the best I have come up with so far.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th May 2019), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019), wnlight (21st May 2019)

19. Link to Post #131
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

[...]
    ... confusing cognitive dissonance... they ain't got no clue as to what they are writing about!

See this post: Sinking Grounds... Not Rising Waters.

Sinking grounds are usually local whereas "rising seas" should be noticed everywhere...

The other trouble the area is facing is an increasing amount of water coming down per unit of time, that's rain in sheets and their accompanying flash floods...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (6th May 2019), justntime2learn (5th May 2019), KiwiElf (5th May 2019), Tintin (15th May 2019), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019), wnlight (21st May 2019)

21. Link to Post #132
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    [...]

Dutch still believes it's a matter of months not years for an eruption to occur.

If I'm to understand this correctly, Mauna Loa is the volcano next to Kilauea in the chain of volcanoes on the big island. I guess as Kilauea pressurizes lava backs up and can trigger the next volcano in the chain that surrounds the Big Island.

@ Herve Does any of this make sense to you? I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait for you to chime in
    [...]
    Hi there I am sorry but I quit watching Dutch's videos a long time ago and am not going to start again.

The trouble with volcanoes is that they erupt... that's what they do to survive

However, an eruption in Hawaii, if quite spectacular, is not as dangerous as the ones in the Andes or the Rockies/Cascadia where those eruption are explosive. So, I don't put much attention on Hawaii and what might happen there.

But, yes, if the Kilauea plumbing system gets plugged, then Hawaii very fluid magma is gonna find the nearest outlet to exit

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (6th May 2019), Jean-Luc (8th May 2019), Jean-Marie (12th May 2019), justntime2learn (5th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th May 2019), Tintin (15th May 2019), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Sorry Herve. I should have clarified. Yes, sinking is key. But, it still would tie in with a cities under water theme, as per wnlight's dowsing predictions.

I am very familiar with the sinking cities phenomenon. My family has been in New Orleans for 300 plus years and my 10th generation grandfather implemented the first levee system in New Orleans. There are a number of issues which contribute, perhaps including earthquakes or not. My point was that it is happening and other earth changes may just be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back.

I was just trying to tie it all in to warren's predictions of cities under water. If my post doesn't belong, then please feel free to move or delete.

Edit: I understand the Washington Post is biased. However, New Orleans IS sinking.Just because the Washington Post wrote a story doesn't mean it's entirely false.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 6th May 2019 at 12:41.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (6th May 2019), Bob (6th May 2019), Hervé (6th May 2019), Jean-Luc (8th May 2019), Jean-Marie (12th May 2019), justntime2learn (5th May 2019), Kryztian (8th May 2019), Mark (15th May 2019), wnlight (21st May 2019), wondering (6th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]

[...]
    Hi there I am sorry but I quit watching Dutch's videos a long time ago and am not going to start again.

The trouble with volcanoes is that they erupt... that's what they do to survive

However, an eruption in Hawaii, if quite spectacular, is not as dangerous as the ones in the Andes or the Rockies/Cascadia where those eruption are explosive. So, I don't put much attention on Hawaii and what might happen there.

But, yes, if the Kilauea plumbing system gets plugged, then Hawaii very fluid magma is gonna find the nearest outlet to exit
    Thank you Herve!

I wish I would have seen this video posted by, Onawah. My knowledge of volcanoes increased greatly.

I completely understand what you're talkin about now after seeing the video. I live 20 miles south of Portland, Oregon.

I've been wanting to say this for about a month in relation to Warren's post. I really started to think, what if I was in the final weeks or months. Then I realized it could happen any day. For the most part, I got off line and started spending each day as if it were my last. I spent a certain amount of time thinking what I would truly like to be doing in my last days. After thinking, I did it.

The result was fantastic! I spent a lot more time at and in communication with my children and grandchildren. Instead of 'taking it easy' on my days off and being online, Jill and made plans with and enjoyed the children and grandchildren. We did everything from water babies to formal dining.

I love my new life and have Warren to thank for it.

Without you Warren, I don't know that I would have learned to live. I thank you from my heart for that!

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), ClearWater (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), Delight (15th May 2019), Forest Denizen (15th May 2019), Franny (16th May 2019), Hervé (15th May 2019), Intranuclear (15th May 2019), Ivanhoe (15th May 2019), Jean-Marie (15th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), onawah (15th May 2019), Siphonemis (15th May 2019), Wind (15th May 2019), wnlight (21st May 2019)

27. Link to Post #135
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There were sentimental pleas to save the island and its inhabitants...
    Poor victims of industrialization!

Or so, many thought.
    But
    https://phys.org/news/2018-02-pacifi...on-bigger.html

Volcanic activities and earthquakes are related to Ice Age.

28. Link to Post #136
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

Thank you Herve!

I wish I would have seen this video posted by, Onawah. My knowledge of volcanoes increased greatly.

[...]
    Highly recommended viewing

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), Forest Denizen (15th May 2019), Ivanhoe (15th May 2019), justntime2learn (15th May 2019), Krist (16th May 2019), onawah (15th May 2019), Satori (16th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (15th May 2019)

30. Link to Post #137
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Highly recommended viewing
    Awesome
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Hervé (15th May 2019), justntime2learn (16th May 2019), onawah (15th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    Edward (Billy) Meier predicted in the 1970s that the US would wage war with Iraq twice by the end of the century and the US Presidents for these wars would be father and son.
    What else has he predicted (that hasn't happened yet) for the future?

BTW, he also said that chemtrails are not real, that they are only contrails, and nastily ridiculed anyone believed in them.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

wnlight (21st May 2019)

34. Link to Post #139
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

BTW, he also said that chemtrails are not real, that they are only contrails, and nastily ridiculed anyone believed in them.
    Honestly, I don't remember, except he claimed he saw (from a UFO/time machine he was aboard) San Francisco destroyed by an earthquake. I
    His notes were taken in the 1960s and 70s when there was no such thing as chemtrails or no word for it.
    He hasn't had any contact for decades, if I'm not mistaken.

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Didgevillage (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Honestly, I don't remember, except he claimed he saw (from a UFO/time machine he was aboard) San Francisco destroyed by an earthquake. I
    His notes were taken in the 1960s and 70s when there was no such thing as chemtrails or no word for it.
    He hasn't had any contact for decades, if I'm not mistaken.
    You're talking about the Pleiadian predicitons. He's still making his own predictions and talking about current events.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast