+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

1. Link to Post #161
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

Dear Warren,

we live in England, today in a flooded Sheffield, after two days of continuous rain. We are very interested in the future of global climate. The ice-age detection question to be dowsed could be then: "are global average temperatures going down more than 10 degrees in the next decade?"

thank you very much!
    Alberto and Daniela

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2019), happyuk (9th November 2019), Ivanhoe (7th November 2019), Mare (9th November 2019), Mari (15th March 2020), Tintin (9th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Alberto e Daniela (here)
    Dear Warren,

we live in England, today in a flooded Sheffield, after two days of continuous rain. We are very interested in the future of global climate. The ice-age detection question to be dowsed could be then: "are global average temperatures going down more than 10 degrees in the next decade?"

thank you very much!
    Alberto and Daniela
    I'd love to know the results of Warren's dowsing, but the answer to this question should be No!

It takes only a tiny average temperature difference to cause major knock-on effects. Here's a reference from https://eh-resources.org/little-ice-age:
    During the height of the Little Ice Age [the 'Maunder Minimum', in the Middle Ages], it was in general about one degree Celsius colder than at present. The Baltic Sea froze over, as did most of the rivers in Europe. Winters were bitterly cold and prolonged, reducing the growing season by several weeks.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (8th November 2019), Franny (9th November 2019), Ivanhoe (7th November 2019), Mare (9th November 2019), Mari (15th March 2020), RunningDeer (7th November 2019), seko (8th November 2019), sunflower (17th January 2020), Tintin (9th November 2019), Wind (7th November 2019), Yoda (7th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have learned to not worry about many predictions on Avalon in the last 15 (?) years. Starting with predictions from Dr Deagle a long time ago. That had me worry and it seems that Bill was in that time as serious about that as he is about Warrens predictions. (always with a good explanation and disclaimer that i can happen but probably won't)

Of course it is possible that all those predictions came truth on another timeline. I have the idea that if you confirm to yourself that you don't want to be on such a timeline and stay positive (and ask your Higher Self to be put on a timeline without destruction) you will be on a timeline without this thing happening. And because of those predictions you can divert from that timeline! So.. if something like this comes up on Avalon I always check how Bill's reaction is.

Now I live in The Netherlands near the coast and after reading this tread I thought of taking a train with my daughter from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf or Paris om January 3 until January 7. That's giving into fear and against my positive thinking to be on another timeline.. but you know.. maybe this shift and cleansing also has to happen on positive timelines.

But after following a link to Warren's website ( http://www.light.ec/EarthChanges/comingChanges.html ) I read his other 2019 predictions (as proof):

The Proof

I have been asked to mention some pre-cursor events so as to make my December predictions more believable. I have focused my attention upon the USA, but I am sure that similar events will occur across the globe. Here is what I have discovered in meditation:

May, Hawaii. The big island will be devastated by the eruption of Mt Kilauea. The magnitude of death and destruction will be far greater than what happened in 2018. Mauna Loa will re-awaken.
    June, California. The Mount Konocti volcano, part of Clear Lake Volcanic Field, will erupt.
    June, Oregon. [Lower Potential] One of the Three Sisters may erupt.
    August, California. [Lower Potential] Other volcanoes in the Clear Lake Volcanic Field may erupt.
    September, California. A new volcano will erupt about ten miles NorthWest of Mono Lake near Willow Springs and Eagle Peak.
    September, Oregon. A new volcano
    October, California. A new volcano
    November, California. A new volcano will erupt very close to LA. (Perhaps in Sierra Madre subburb)

I don't know if the June - November predictions came trough but May-Hawaii did not... As far as I know. I try to stay away from newspapers.

So the question is.. Am I going to store 100 cans of tuna and a lot of water and jump om a train January 3 and have my daughter skip class from school (how to explain? the first days of January. Or stay positive and ask my Higher Self to be on the most positive timeline. Or both?

Not sure yet. Any input from Warren would help make a decision.

shamballaOn

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), Franny (9th November 2019), onevoice (15th November 2019), RunningDeer (9th November 2019), Tintin (9th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    I have learned to not worry about many predictions on Avalon in the last 15 (?) years. Starting with predictions from Dr Deagle a long time ago. That had me worry and it seems that Bill was in that time as serious about that as he is about Warrens predictions. (always with a good explanation and disclaimer that i can happen but probably won't)

Of course it is possible that all those predictions came truth on another timeline. I have the idea that if you confirm to yourself that you don't want to be on such a timeline and stay positive (and ask your Higher Self to be put on a timeline without destruction) you will be on a timeline without this thing happening. And because of those predictions you can divert from that timeline! So.. if something like this comes up on Avalon I always check how Bill's reaction is.

Now I live in The Netherlands near the coast and after reading this tread I thought of taking a train with my daughter from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf or Paris om January 3 until January 7. That's giving into fear and against my positive thinking to be on another timeline.. but you know.. maybe this shift and cleansing also has to happen on positive timelines.

But after following a link to Warren's website ( http://www.light.ec/EarthChanges/comingChanges.html ) I read his other 2019 predictions (as proof):

The Proof

I have been asked to mention some pre-cursor events so as to make my December predictions more believable. I have focused my attention upon the USA, but I am sure that similar events will occur across the globe. Here is what I have discovered in meditation:

May, Hawaii. The big island will be devastated by the eruption of Mt Kilauea. The magnitude of death and destruction will be far greater than what happened in 2018. Mauna Loa will re-awaken.
    June, California. The Mount Konocti volcano, part of Clear Lake Volcanic Field, will erupt.
    June, Oregon. [Lower Potential] One of the Three Sisters may erupt.
    August, California. [Lower Potential] Other volcanoes in the Clear Lake Volcanic Field may erupt.
    September, California. A new volcano will erupt about ten miles NorthWest of Mono Lake near Willow Springs and Eagle Peak.
    September, Oregon. A new volcano
    October, California. A new volcano
    November, California. A new volcano will erupt very close to LA. (Perhaps in Sierra Madre subburb)

I don't know if the June - November predictions came trough but May-Hawaii did not... As far as I know. I try to stay away from newspapers.

So the question is.. Am I going to store 100 cans of tuna and a lot of water and jump om a train January 3 and have my daughter skip class from school (how to explain? the first days of January. Or stay positive and ask my Higher Self to be on the most positive timeline. Or both?

Not sure yet. Any input from Warren would help make a decision.

shamballaOn
    Thanks, and yes, I really understand. My own position is as follows.
    1. I respect Warren, who's grounded and highly intelligent. He's a trained scientist who used to do classified math work at the US Nuclear Test Site.
    2. I'd expect my own Spidey Senses (which I trust considerably and which have quite a good track record) to alert me if this is really going to happen. On my own personal radar, I get nothing at all.
    3. The 'precursors' (which you mention above) didn't occur. (I recommended to Warren earlier this year that he should tackle the prediction problem using that device, and he agreed it was a good idea.)
    4. BUT as I posted above (post #158), if (for instance) the navies of the world all put to sea and leave port at the end of December, that'd seem to be an important data point.
    5. Other remote viewers and psychics are also worth keeping an eye on. If they also start independently talking about this with some urgency in the next few weeks, that's also to be noted. But at the moment, there's silence everywhere.
    6. I like Warren a lot, and he's a very smart, sane guy, but I've told him (just yesterday, in person, when I saw him briefly!) that at the moment I think he's simply wrong.
    Do I have a few extra cans of tuna? Yes, a few. Nothing to lose there, and that costs very little. But not 100!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2019 at 07:56.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2019), Arcturian108 (7th January 2020), Franny (9th November 2019), Mare (9th November 2019), onevoice (15th November 2019), RunningDeer (9th November 2019), shamballaOn (9th November 2019), Tintin (9th November 2019), Yoda (9th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #165
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:59.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), Franny (7th January 2020), Tintin (15th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #166
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

It takes only a tiny average temperature difference to cause major knock-on effects. Here's a reference from https://eh-resources.org/little-ice-age:
    During the height of the Little Ice Age [the 'Maunder Minimum', in the Middle Ages], it was in general about one degree Celsius colder than at present. The Baltic Sea froze over, as did most of the rivers in Europe. Winters were bitterly cold and prolonged, reducing the growing season by several weeks.
    Thanks Bill,

we're then happy to amend our request to Warren, with 2 degrees colder, instead of 10.

English weather is not our favorite
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2019 at 23:15. Reason: fixed quote formatting

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), Franny (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (15th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #167
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Dear Warren,

thank you very much!
    Alberto and Daniela
    Hope you have not been too badly impacted. This recent flooding in south Yorkshire has been awful.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), Franny (7th January 2020), sunwings (9th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I think it would be a mistake to act on Warren's predictions alone. Seth (Speaks) said we make timeline corrections all the time. I suspect failing electronics are a sign of jumping timelines. A week or two ago my bedroom TV and digital alarm clock died overnight. They're on the same outlet but so are other things that were not affected. Who knows?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), Franny (7th January 2020), onevoice (15th November 2019), shamballaOn (11th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #169
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks, and yes, I really understand. My own position is as follows.
    1. I respect Warren, who's grounded and highly intelligent. He's a trained scientist who used to do classified math work at the US Nuclear Test Site.
    2. I'd expect my own Spidey Senses (which I trust considerably and which have quite a good track record) to alert me if this is really going to happen. On my own personal radar, I get nothing at all.
    3. The 'precursors' (which you mention above) didn't occur. (I recommended to Warren earlier this year that he should tackle the prediction problem using that device, and he agreed it was a good idea.)
    4. BUT as I posted above (post #158), if (for instance) the navies of the world all put to sea and leave port at the end of December, that'd seem to be an important data point.
    5. Other remote viewers and psychics are also worth keeping an eye on. If they also start independently talking about this with some urgency in the next few weeks, that's also to be noted. But at the moment, there's silence everywhere.
    6. I like Warren a lot, and he's a very smart, sane guy, but I've told him (just yesterday, in person, when I saw him briefly!) that at the moment I think he's simply wrong.
    Do I have a few extra cans of tuna? Yes, a few. Nothing to lose there, and that costs very little. But not 100!
    Bill, keeping an eye on remote viewers and navies leaving port seems like a very good idea.. Could you keep us informed on this thread? I guess around Christmas things should be much more clear..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), greybeard (15th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Bill, keeping an eye on remote viewers and navies leaving port seems like a very good idea.. Could you keep us informed on this thread? I guess around Christmas things should be much more clear..
    Yes, I certainly will, if anything comes to my attention. If the various authorities knew about this (and it'd be their job to!), there'd be all kinds of signs that something unusual was afoot that was secretly anticipated by those in power.

For one, selling stocks (but buying commodities like oil and wheat, which would become scarce or hard to transport), as in the event of a major natural disaster like this all stock markets would crash at once. We'd expect oil prices per barrel to suddenly soar at the end of December, for instance. That's simple to check, all in plain sight.

But once again, I do want to state on record that I'm as sure as I can be that nothing will happen in January. The entire thing is just very interesting to track and view, rather like watching a movie. So I'm not disregarding it! But I'm not at all anxious, either.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th November 2019), Franny (7th January 2020), Hervé (15th November 2019), justntime2learn (7th January 2020), Krist (15th November 2019), pyrangello (16th November 2019), shamballaOn (15th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019), Yoda (16th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Greetings Warren. Respect.

And greetings Bill and Avalonians, many thanks for this thread that I've followed with great interest.

I'm posting a map of the flood forecast for UK today, this follows catastrophic flooding in Sheffield, Manchester and Yorkshire over this last week:

I too have been considering things like being in the right place at the right time and preparedness. Though I'm far from it. I just fractured my foot. There's no way I could cope with a flood right now. But, fortunately for the moment, on this forecast map there is a clear area exactly where I live!

I'm 230ft above sea level here, but I recently arranged (without any of this in mind) to be in another part of the country from mid December until 6th Jan!, 100ft lower, but at a retreat centre with their own gardens and the company of good people.

I leave loved ones behind in the area (and I did have some reservations over taking off to silent retreat over the mayhem of Christmas) so as usual I have a dichotomy! My foot should be healed in time to go away, but is it a sign? You know the kind of thing...trying to discern, use intuition, without waiting for the Universe to thump me! But staying here, I'd be pretty much on my own. This foot thing, I believe was to stop me going forward with something else I had planned in the interim.

I guess I'll find my way, just praying that it's not waist deep in water, and I'm praying for those that are waist deep in water today.

Good luck to all wherever you are.

Name:  UK-flood-warnings-map-2164498.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  50.7 KBName:  UK-flood-warnings-map-1204239.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  64.9 KB

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), Franny (7th January 2020), Hervé (15th November 2019), Krist (15th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th November 2019), RunningDeer (15th November 2019), Tintin (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #172
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

English weather is not our favorite
    That made me

It isn't mine either and I've been living here for over 40 years, and I'm English, apparently

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2019), Franny (7th January 2020), Hervé (15th November 2019), RunningDeer (15th November 2019), Valerie Villars (15th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Those are Warren Light (wnlight)'s personal predictions through dowsing over a period of many years. I talk with him about this every week, and he said the only thing that has changed is that the major events will begin not at the end of 2019, but on 5-6 January 2020.
    Happy January 7th, 2020. As far as I can tell, these Earth changes have not happened. The major Earth changes we have seen in the last weeks and months have been the fires in California, Brazil and Australia - if there are population changes, it is mostly in rural areas and seem to affect the indigenous populations the worst.

Does this mean we are out of the clear? Is there a dowsing update on this matter?

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2020), Arcturian108 (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), ClearWater (7th January 2020), Franny (7th January 2020), Kate (8th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), shamballaOn (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Those are Warren Light (wnlight)'s personal predictions through dowsing over a period of many years. I talk with him about this every week, and he said the only thing that has changed is that the major events will begin not at the end of 2019, but on 5-6 January 2020.
    Happy January 7th, 2020. As far as I can tell, these Earth changes have not happened. The major Earth changes we have seen in the last weeks and months have been the fires in California, Brazil and Australia - if there are population changes, it is mostly in rural areas and seem to affect the indigenous populations the worst.

Does this mean we are out of the clear? Is there a dowsing update on this matter?
    Yes, Happy 7 January!

I'm 100% certain there's nothing to be concerned about. I've been keeping half an an eye on the EMSC rolling global earthquakes updates page, and the last week or two have been statistically completely normal. Today there was a cluster of shallow earthquakes (6.4, 5.6, 5.0, 5.8) near Puerto Rico, where there's been a bit of damage, and the island is temporarily without power. But again, I'm not worried at all. This is relatively microscopic compared with what Warren was predicting.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2020), Arcturian108 (7th January 2020), ClearWater (7th January 2020), Franny (7th January 2020), Kate (8th January 2020), Kryztian (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), shamballaOn (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020), Yoda (9th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #175
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, January 5-6 has passed and I am still alive and well. I don't know of course if these predictions happened on another timeline. The end of December I have stated to my Higher Self that I want to be on a timeline without destruction and did not give it much thought after that.

Maybe the predictions from Warren helped me to to this. In that way the warning helped.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), ClearWater (7th January 2020), Kate (8th January 2020), Kryztian (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), sunwings (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I copied most of an old article that I read in California in the early 1990's interviewing Gordon Michael-Scallion, and thought this might be the most appropriate place to drop it for comparisons to the more recent predictions about what would be happening just about now:

A Time of Tribulation
    Beth Dora Reisberg Interview with Gordon-Michael Scallion (circa 1994)

In 1979 Gordon Michael Scallion was working in the field of communications when he suddenly experienced a health crisis and subsequent spiritual awakenings that left him with the gift of prophecy. He is now an internationally known and respected futurist. With some notable published prophecies under his belt, Scallion is considered by many to be one of the most accurate intuitives of our time. He predicted the April 22, 1992 Los Angeles, California quake, the June 28, 2992 Landers, California and Big Bear, California quake and the January 17, 1994 Northridge, California quake. He also foresaw Hurricane Andrews, the Blizzard of 1993 and the Mississippi floods of 1993. With appearance on network TV specials and his own monthly newsletter, Scallion is getting the word out.
    “My mission is to inform and provide options,” say Scallion. He does not see himself as a harbinger of doom, nor believe that our future will be one of terror and horror. Even though his predictions mostly indicate cataclysmic Earth changes, he does not carry the weight of the world on his shoulder; he informs his readers that they must evaluate his information carefully, comparing it with similar information.
    What does Scallion see for 1995? On a light note, he sees the 1940s style of fashion returning. With an emphasis in pastel colors, especially peach in the mid-to-high spectrum. From here, the subject matter deepens.
    Scallion sees most of his predictions in the form of Earth changes—erratic weather conditions, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
    In the e midst of these Earth upheavals, Scallion predicts that between May and December of 1995 there will be a major infusion of spiritual energy on the planet. People will experience a psychic transformation as their intuitions increase significantly.
    Scallion sees a lot of changes happening from now into the next millennia. He calls this period of change the Time of Tribulation. Scallion believes the climate will change and the coastline of the United States will be greatly altered; seasons in the United States will be reduced to three, as spring and summer merge into one; the west coast will recede as far back as Nebraska by 2001; and the Great Lakes will reach down into the Gulf of Mexico with the Mississippi River as the water-way between the two.
    Politically, Scallion predicts great changes—dramatic and eye-opening. He foresees that the United States government will collapse, and between 1995-1999 several groups of former states will come together to form colonies and the “United States once again will become the 13 Colonies.”
    Scallion says that there will be no more federal government. Texas will be the first to become a colony, with thirteen in all. Each colony will be self-sufficient and the barter system will be the normal system of exchange. Education will be regionalized, not governed by any federal system.
    Scallion sees amazing breakthroughs in medicine. Disease that we now know will end and disappear abruptly. The causes will be removed as the Earth changes it electromagnetic vibration. All this will occur by 2002, during a 24-hour time period, the known diseases will disappear.
    According to Scallion, children will look different in the next century. Starting 1998-2002, all children will be born telepathic, with gray eyes, blue-tinted skin, and will live to be 150 years old. Their 150 years will be like our 75 years of life.
    Scallion predicts that by the turn of the century, Earth will have binary sun system. In the evening, the second sun will appear as a star, blue in color, seen as a bright light in the Milky Way. By day it will look like a small white light in the sky much like the moon when it is visible during the day. As a result of our second sun, and a magnetic pole shift occurring between now and 1997, all people on Earth will appear to have a bluish skin tint.
    Scallion states that between 1995 and 2001, the mythical continent of Atlantis will be discovered, and because of this discovery, Atlanteanology will become a popular field in universities.
    Scallion’s vision of the year 2002 is of an Earth reborn. People will be living in more harmony with each other, more in rural areas, living in clustered, circular dome structures. Air will be clean and new plants will exist along with human’s increased knowledge and use of them for remedies. He sees no automobiles but a sort of public transportation that moves above the ground, silently and without wheels. Telepathy will be common, and color and sound therapy will be the predominate healing modalities. In 2002, the lunar calendar will be the pattern followed with people listening firstly to their intuition. “Oneness” will be the belief underlying all spiritual beliefs, indicating the interrelatedness of all life. It will be the millennium of peace and the start of a new cycle.
    In the end Scallion sees the planet as a sentient, nurturing being that has been polarized and is dividing itself up. The predicted times of great geophysical change will be a time of “choosing,” as Scallion calls it. It will bring out the best and the worst in us. Just as disease is a representation of spiritual illness, or dis-ease, says Scallion, so the planet has been affected by men’s past and present careless actions.
    Scallion predicted in 1991 that here would be seven plagues manifested on the planet until 2001—three of which are already prevalent: AIDS, the new TB, and the mysterious failure of the optic system which affected many Cubans recently. The others are the failure of the thymus, the failure of the pancreas, and a disorder of the Astral and Etheric bodies creating great psychic disturbances. Falling into hopelessness is not the answer, says Scallion. He believes the ultimate protector against these plagues is spiritual growth, and says that if we are spiritually on our path we will not get them.
    `In regards to spirituality, Scallion sees a higher collective consciousness happening 1998-2001, like everyone tuning into the same frequency on TV. It will be supportive and nurturing and incorporate the highest religious ideas on the planet. “Everybody who is ready to see and hear will, “says Scallion. An in-the-flesh messiah will appear on the planet but later in the 21st century. Its appearance won’t be such a big deal because people will already be living in accord to this higher consciousness. But its presence will act as confirmation to people’s life.
    Scallion didn’t at first like or even believe his visions back in 1979. As a matter of fact, he spent two years in complete denial of them, and then finally he realized that he had to make a decision. He could live his life in denial, or make his visions available to others, thus providing them and himself with options, choices and information.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), ClearWater (7th January 2020), Franny (7th January 2020), Kate (9th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #177
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

I have a few predictions:

Spaceship Earth will keep on turning and revolving around the Sun as we hurl through Space---as it has for how-so-ever-long now.

The sun will appear from the surface of Earth to rise in the East and set in the West.

The ebb and flow of Nature and all of its wonderful life-forms will continue in some form.

Our consciousness/spirit will be born into a physical state, and we live and die as before; to return to the great pool of Source Energy and back again ad infinitum.

Everything we beings called humans do will be business as usual.

We will love and hate and everything in between.

We will be at peace and at war and everything in between.

We will continue to live and learn and succeed and fail and everything in between.

We will build and destroy, learn and forget, cry and rejoice and everything in between.

Things will continue to be as they should and must be.

Life will continue to be probabilistic and uncertain.

The wonder of Universe in all its splendor will continue to be enigmatic and unknowable to us.

Not one of us will, on a consistent and reliable basis, make any accurate predictions of any meaningful future events.

[Read and understand Desiderata.]

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), ClearWater (7th January 2020), Craig (9th January 2020), Frank V (10th January 2020), Franny (9th January 2020), James (10th January 2020), justntime2learn (7th January 2020), Kate (9th January 2020), Kryztian (7th January 2020), Michi (9th January 2020), Pam (10th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Sadieblue (10th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Wow Satori. You are really going out there on a limb with those daring predictions. If, by the end of the year they are confirmed, then we will proclaim you the great Nostradamus of our age!!!

I have a personal story that reminds me of wnlight's dilemna of what to do with this information. I had a Facebook friend "D" who was an Experiencer and claimed some psychic abilities. Without my asking him for it, he gave me a message he received. It was from a woman who died in the early 1960's - her boyfriend (I'll call him "Jim") from that time was still alive and had been through several failed marriages, all because he was still in love with that woman. She wanted him to know they would be together in the afterlife again and there would be happiness.

I had no idea why I was given the message or who my psychic friend was talking about and neither did he. Later I thought about my friend "Jane" whose had many men in her life and he ex-husband was "Jim". I called her she stated that her last husband had died and he didn't fit the description of the the story. The message was not for him, however, Jane's first husband was also called "Jim" and all the details fit (location of the story, how she died, how many children, his failed marriages and relationships and more details). Jane was absolutely convinced that this message was for her first husband, but she also had no interest in relaying the message, and neither did her eldest son, who's father was Jim, but Jim would not recognize him as a son.

I sat on the message for over a year. Then I decided it was given to me for a reason. I found out what may have been Jim's home address (5 miles from where I lived) and I printed out message on paper and wrote an anonymous note apologizing for for the crazy psychic message, drove up to Jim's (first husband's) home and put the message in the mailbox and breathed a sigh of relief. My job was finished.

So, from this situation, I can relate to wnlight's situation. You receive this message, a message from "the beyond", a message your right brain wants to dismiss but your left brain says "No, this is important!" What do you do with it??? Just want to say thank you for sharing the info with us wnlight and doing so in a way that is cautious and asking us all to be critical about it.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 7th January 2020 at 20:34.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), ClearWater (7th January 2020), Franny (9th January 2020), justntime2learn (10th January 2020), Kate (9th January 2020), Mare (9th January 2020), Pam (10th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Sadieblue (10th January 2020), Satori (7th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #179
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

So our Earth did not convulse and our civilization did not collapse the first week of January. This “nothing happened” non-event is exactly what I had hoped for all along. The joy that I feel that I was wrong overwhelms the pain of gullibility that I also feel.

I have been burdened in meditation for more than a dozen years by the coming Earth catastrophe. As many of you know, that dyer event was to be the first week of this current month. I had the choice of keeping it to myself or sharing the information with you. After many years keeping it to myself, I chose to share the information and let you decide what to do with it.

I apologize to those whom I had scared by reporting what I was being told in my meditations. I deeply apologize to anyone who had changed his physical location because of what I had written. The disclaimer that I included with the predictions is small comfort.

I normally do not make new Year’s resolutions, but this year I have made two. One is that I will not accept information as believable from any source - even a source that I feel is Spirit in my meditations. Not without some physical evidence. The second resolution is that I will not publish any prediction of the future that I may have. Future predictions are truly problematic.

From Warren, wearing a big, happy smile on my face half hidden by the egg. Anyone know where I can get a large slice of humble pie?

38. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Alan (10th January 2020), Alecs (16th January 2020), Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), Chris Gilbert (16th January 2020), ClearWater (9th January 2020), Craig (12th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (10th January 2020), guayabal (10th January 2020), Ivanhoe (17th January 2020), James (10th January 2020), justntime2learn (10th January 2020), Kamikaze (9th January 2020), Kate (3rd March 2020), Krist (10th January 2020), Kryztian (9th January 2020), Mare (10th January 2020), Mari (15th March 2020), naochan (11th January 2020), onevoice (10th January 2020), OopsWrongPlanet? (10th January 2020), Oxygen (10th January 2020), Pam (10th January 2020), Phoenix1304 (11th January 2020), pyrangello (10th January 2020), RunningDeer (11th January 2020), Sadieblue (10th January 2020), Satori (10th January 2020), TomKat (10th January 2020), toppy (24th May 2020), Yoda (9th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

wnlight don't feel egg faced, and thank you for your previous predictions.
    Maybe our positive thoughts sent out to the universe and creator changed
    those predictions for the better outcome.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2020), ClearWater (10th January 2020), Ivanhoe (17th January 2020), Kryztian (10th January 2020), Mari (15th March 2020), Pam (10th January 2020), RunningDeer (11th January 2020), wnlight (12th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast