+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Underground bases

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Default Re: Underground bases

I cannot see a thread about this on the forum so going to put it here. A perfectly circular hole appeared in Chile overnight. The more I look at it, the more I see it has been drilled and is man-made. Looking at tunnels on this thread in Chile it seems perfectly pluasible.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Eva2 (8th August 2022), Inversion (8th August 2022), kfm27917 (14th August 2022), onawah (8th August 2022), pabranno (8th August 2022), raregem (31st January 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    I cannot see a thread about this on the forum so going to put it here. A perfectly circular hole appeared in Chile overnight. The more I look at it, the more I see it has been drilled and is man-made. Looking at tunnels on this thread in Chile it seems perfectly pluasible.
    I've found these nearly perfectly circular sinkholes to be suspicious. The ones appearing in Siberia look as if something cylindrical or spherical come out of them. It reminds me of the modern version of War of the Worlds when the aliens are teleported into pre-buried craft. Grays and humans will drill a hole, detonate a low-yield clean nuke then muck-out the debris when creating an underground area. They'll then repeat the process along a line. These holes could be the remnants of ancient boring. In The Dulce Wars (post#317) it stated the underground tunnels are everywhere and endless. That makes sense considering the earth is estimated to be 4.5 billion years old.

Guatemala City 2010
    Click image for larger version

Name:	guatemala city.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	49406

Siberian Artic
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SINKHOLE-1331285.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	481.5 KB
ID:	49407
    Last edited by Inversion; 8th August 2022 at 15:58.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

kfm27917 (14th August 2022), onevoice (8th August 2022), raregem (31st January 2023), sunwings (11th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Thanks, appears just a highway tunnel so not relevant to this thread.
    I saw this post and had to laugh... Nothing to see here... Move along came to mind... When I think what we are hearing is all about highway tunnels, for various uses... Military, moving troops, equipment, etc...

I have always had the feeling that the booms, and metal grinding sounds absolutely could be, tunneling, and base building. Using those huge boring machines, and explosions to break up more difficult rock outcroppings underground, that help the machines through tough spots. With Elon talking about rails underground to avoid congestion in traffic, and the potential, and probable bases everywhere, it would absolutely make sense to connect the nodes via underground methods.

It would be the easiest way to move equipment, you could even flood some of them with water from the East and West, (In America), and use them for submarine storage, etc.. With Google Earth, satellites, and high tech surveillance, this would be really the only way to hide any advancements that a nation has, from their neighbors... It makes sense. And they could be infiltrated, so we may be hearing fighting going on in them, fighting invasions from underground as well, and not necessarily by aliens, but neighbors, who know we have these, and gained access to them...

Sure they could be used as military bases, and such, and have been forever.... Even in ancient times, people hid underground, dug out walls of cliffs for a better safe spot and vantage point, etc.. The Germans were even building their tech underground for the war efforts...

Could the reasons for such things be as mundane as such things? Why not? I think the real danger inn the sinkholes and such is that they give away the locations of where these machines perhaps were introduced into the Earth, which then, gives away the routes of such tunnels.

Of course this is just a possible explaination... clear a spot, turn the machine onn its head to connect, then bore away!
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 13th August 2022 at 15:30.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

kfm27917 (14th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th December 2022), onawah (13th August 2022), raregem (31st January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th August 2022), wondering (13th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES & THE BATTLE OF DULCE
    EEARTS
    18.3K subscribers
    505 views Dec 17, 2022

(This recent episode from EEARTS focuses largely on DUMBs, but the discussion begins with some focus on Elon Musk and his role in media and in developing DUMBs. Dark Journalist's discussion with Whitney Webb focuses a lot at the start on Musk as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZsSfejpU00 )

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (17th December 2022), raregem (31st January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2