+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson arrested

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Tommy Robinson arrested

Maybe Moriarty should do a little better detective work and read my comments in this thread, including following the links provided, as that’s where I’ve laid out my case for supporting Tommy Robinson, regardless of his past associations. You accuse Paul of not reacting to one of your questions, yet you’ve steamrolled over any of the questions I’ve raised so that you can label Tommy a racist and patsy.

Tommy is no racist btw, which is evident if you watch any of his interviews and interactions with people of colour.

To incarcerate a man, based on the supposed guilt of past association, defies sound logic and is poor rhetoric regarding the dynamics of the issues that Tommy has been reporting on in 2018, since he left Rebel Media and became independent.

And if you were to actually watch any of the videos Tommy has produced of late, the main thrust of the issues is not that he’s promoting islamaphobia, the main thrust is the betrayal of the governments to secretly usher in a perverted form of Islam. And how this wahhabi, sexually deviant and violent form of Islam is given special privileges within British society, over and above what ordinary British citizens are able to receive.

This isn’t a man spewing islamaphobia, this is a man highlighting government corruption. And that’s why I’ll support and speak up for him until he is at least given a fair trial over this latest ‘alleged’ contempt of court.
    Last edited by Jayke; 29th May 2018 at 12:37.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), BMJ (29th May 2018), Elpis (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), happyuk (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (29th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good for you Moriarty. It sickens me that people leap to the defence of an opportunist, fraudulent, racist fanatic whose sole purpose is to incite racial hatred and who is under a suspended sentence for a similar offence. Even more depressing is the number of sites on Google supporting him.

Robinson is no more a ‘reporter’ than I am Santa Claus and the so-called English Defence League is nothing more than a rabble of crypto fascist thugs, losers and psychos.

Since no decent, rational, civilised person could support the aims of Robinson & crew one can only assume that some members of this forum share similar far right fanatical sympathies – clearly from the founder downwards.

And as for this bollocks about freedom of speech - my arse. Some of the same people who leap to the defence of an out and out scoundrel like Robinson are also fans of Mr Putin – who presides over a kleptocracy where freedom of speech, freedom of the media and any affective opposition are all supressed. You can’t have it both ways. So come off it because it's just froth.

And by the way freedom of speech does not mean freedom to incite racial hatred.

Daphne Caruana Galizia died investigating corruption in high places as did Sergei Magitsky. Now these were people of immense courage and integrity who believed in and fought for truth and justice knowing of the personal danger they put themselves and, sadly, paid the ultimate price.

Tommy Robinson? Don’t make me laugh (sardonically).

4. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by moriarty (here)
    I can't let this thread go on without comment, and to say I am flabbergasted by the support of this person by many posters on this thread is an understatement. There is no way this person, whatever name he is going by, is a valid journalist - no idea how that notion came about, but as it's come from the MSM, I can't believe the so-called free thinking people on this forum have embraced that as a truth.

I would have thought all UK based posters have knowledge of the EDL (English Defence League) quite frankly the most disgusting far right organisation I have seen in my lifetime, to say they are only against extremism is such a narrow view - having had the experience of them visiting my home town to march under this auspice and then see them starting fights with anyone that took their fancy showed to me their true colours. We had to shelter a black family out for the day until the security turned up because they decided to attack them because of the colour of their skin.

Yes I know he has left the EDL because of what he says some of the members were like ie totally racist, but this person as a figurehead of any movement will always attract that mentality - another group that has recently arisen is the Football Lads Alliance which is supposed to be also preaching the anti-extremism angle but frankly when you look into the sub-groups involved you will see not only the true face of racism but all so the far right ethos which is driving this - they have put death threats against other left leaning football fan groups for not agreeing with their views - and yes I can prove all of this as could all of you with a little research - and not just the MSM!

Robinson is and always will be the patsy of the establishment to push Islamophobic rhetoric, much the same as Alex Jones and Paul Watson and it is abhorrent to me that posters over on this site are defending him - I know I'm not a regular poster but this time I have to speak out because I feel this issue needs to be researched by all on here before you jump to this man's defence.

I see the main thrust of this story is his reporting on a Muslim grooming gang - I don't believe he ever showed any interest in the VIP abuse ring centred around parliament or of the other rings connected to Saville or any of the other 'white' perpetrators, in itself, if you were anti-abuse of this kind you would see that there is as much if not more abuse going on in other areas of our society.
    Agree with this.In a way Tommy Robinson cannot get involved in the issue of the small minority of low grade humans doing the grooming etc, because his past includes racist rabble rousing, far right politics, hate etc. The person better suited to raise the issue is someone WITHOUT that background, because what happens to TR is that whenever he raises the valid point of Fundamental religionists behaving badly, his opposers can just side-step the issue by crying racism.

Sadly, the neo-fascism that really threatens us is the British Government using pure authoritarian legal powers to shut down dissent, and this case really shows it, but the UK government is relying on the mass of people on social media to avoid the issue because of TR's racist associations. I will not be shouting 'free Tommy Robinson' because people will assume I agree with him in some way.

Really it is a case of defending free speech and the stance of ' I do not support what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it'.

yes there is an issue in some areas of the country. The issue had a bad start with the Rotherham scandal, but these grooming gangs are now being tackled.

Meanwhile, in the halls of power, the pedos and their enablers are sniggering into their cornflakes.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Iloveyou (29th May 2018), Jayke (29th May 2018), Mare (15th July 2019), moriarty (29th May 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

The agenda of police, courts and government must be exposed. Trials like that one must be covered publicly. Everone should know about the outcome, the judgment, the reasoning and justification. Such crimes must be discussed in the open to be prevented in the future. As well as the crimes of the local establishment.

But why is it not possible to support that without falling for figures like „Tommy“! People like him and their backers have jumped on the train and exploit it ruthlessely. They might be objectively right in the subject matter, but look who they really are and what life in a country governed and dominated by such people would be like.

No way that this is a genuine, well-meaning citizen journalist concerned for the freedom and security of his fellow countrymen and their children. Is there no alternative for people who see through the lies of the elite than to run with the right-wing inciters and worse!

Add:
    Regarding history most people meanwhile understand that there was actually no difference between Hitler and Stalin, and that Hitler and Rothschild worked together very well. Why can‘t they see that in the presence the same is going on with the extreme-right and the current elite who they’re fighting, allegedly.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 29th May 2018 at 14:34.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), Mare (15th July 2019), moriarty (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (29th May 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Getting back to the actual thread title - 'Tommy Robinson arrested for no reason', since the reporting restrictions have now been lifted today, the salient facts are that Tommy was on a suspended sentence issued 1 year ago for contempt of court for using a camera inside a court room, the judge said of this sentence this is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness. It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it's about being innocent until proven guilty. It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate 'reporting', if that's what it was"

So the mere fact of him then livestreaming outside a court a year later was deemed a breach of the peace as he was on a suspended sentence for a similar offence he was seemingly sentenced to 13 months in prison.

If, as you are saying Jayke, that he is not a racist which is evident if you watch his interviews and interactions with 'people of colour' - and you will go as far as to drop his past associations which I can only guess you mean EDL, BNP (which he was a member), his convictions for fighting with Luton Town hooligan gang MiG, convictions for common assault, then why does he continue to align himself with such far right groups such as Pegida and Football Lads Alliance who may still use the anti-extremism narrative but closer inspection reveals that members of these groups oppose Islam in it's broadest sense

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

Akasha (31st May 2018), Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), Mare (15th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Some elite bastard must be chuckling in his brandy right now ... they've got us peons tossing insults and outrage at each other, over some controversy involving (in the various and diverse views of various and diverse peons) a right wing racist, some Islamic pedophiles, and a heavy handed judicial system. Take your pick; something for everyone to get annoyed with.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th May 2018), Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), BMJ (29th May 2018), Elpis (31st May 2018), Eva2 (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Iloveyou (29th May 2018), Jayke (30th May 2018), Kate (29th May 2018), RunningDeer (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (29th May 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

UK: Descent into POLICE STATE

Black Pigeon Speaks
    Published on May 27, 2018
    ✅Free Tommy Robinson
    https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-...

✅Below are details to contact Tommy if you wish to send messages of support, money for postage stamps, phone calls and food/toiletries are always appreciated.
    A2084CG Stephen Lennon
    HMP Hull Prison
    Hedon Rd,
    Hull
    HU9 5LS
    ✅You can also use this service to email Tommy,
    https://www.emailaprisoner.com/
    ✅If you wish to help Tommy’s legal fund you can do so by going to tommyrobinson.online/support

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Jayke (29th May 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    UK: Descent into POLICE STATE

Black Pigeon Speaks
    Published on May 27, 2018
    ✅Free Tommy Robinson
    https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-...

✅Below are details to contact Tommy if you wish to send messages of support, money for postage stamps, phone calls and food/toiletries are always appreciated.
    A2084CG Stephen Lennon
    HMP Hull Prison
    Hedon Rd,
    Hull
    HU9 5LS
    ✅You can also use this service to email Tommy,
    https://www.emailaprisoner.com/
    ✅If you wish to help Tommy’s legal fund you can do so by going to tommyrobinson.online/support
    I am gobsmacked - he was jailed for a very valid reason which he himself has admitted.......................

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

Akasha (31st May 2018), Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Mare (15th July 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    Good for you Moriarty. It sickens me that people leap to the defence of an opportunist, fraudulent, racist fanatic whose sole purpose is to incite racial hatred and who is under a suspended sentence for a similar offence. Even more depressing is the number of sites on Google supporting him.
    Thank you for your point of view Moriarty and Kemo we understand your point of view, you might want to open your own thread entitled "Why We Hate Tommy Robinson" where you can record your thoughts.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), Elpis (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2018), Jayke (29th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Moriarty, I have mentioned in this thread already that the reason Tommy is being silenced by the government is not because he’s a voice for the far-right—not anymore at least—he’s become a voice for centrists i.e. people from the left and right, who are sick of fighting against each other, and instead have decided to vent their frustration at the source of oppression on both sides, the corruption of government.

Now if you still want to play ‘left vs right’ identity politics, that’s fine, but I’d suggest your missing the whole point of what the current public outrage over this whole affair is really about. But I do agree with BMJ, feel free to start a thread on why you hate Tommy Robinson, I have no problem with you highlighting the extent of the character development arc he’s been on. From his days of being a naïve, volatile, dupe for far-right forces, to the galvanising figure of working class men and women against the oppression of big government, that he’s become.

But back to the thread, Alex Jones suggests in the following video with Tommy Robinson’s cameraman, Caolan Robertson (who was present during Tommy’s arrest) that one of the reasons the U.K. judiciary system are so hush hush on this grooming gang scandal, is that the Muslim grooming gangs are being used by the zionists to provide underage sex slaves for the pedos in the halls of power. Could just be Alex Jones connecting too many dots, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out to be true.

Last edited by Jayke; 29th May 2018 at 19:24.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), BMJ (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th May 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank-you, BMJ and Jayke, for being able to respond to the comments of Moriarty more patiently than I could have.

I find some styles of argumentation to be more focused on obfuscation, twisting logic, and arousing emotions, discord and scorn, rather than on sharing information, different viewpoints, and insight in a friendly, clear, and logical style. I personally have a very strong preference for one of these styles, over the other.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), BMJ (30th May 2018), Elpis (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for replying Jayke, although I do have to take issue with your response:

The apparent public outrage as far as I can see is the fact that Tommy (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) was arrested for "no other reason than seeking and speaking the truth over Muslim grooming and abusing gangs" - the truth was that he was arrested for breaking his suspended sentence issued 1 year previously for contempt of court where he was taking photos in a court of law and I have to quote again the sentencing judge "this is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness. It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it's about being innocent until proven guilty. It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate 'reporting', if that's what it was"

Correct me if I'm wrong about the reason for the public outrage

He knew full well that his actions outside the court house live streaming the defendants was tantamount to prejudicial behaviour and has admitted as much, and would be considered a breach of the peace in such circumstances.

He knew there were reporting restrictions on this case - this is not any kind of precedent as there are so many cases in UK jurisdiction that have such restrictions be it footballers playing away from home (Ryan Giggs) or D Notices from Tony Blair covering VIP sex abuse cases - which cases Tommy isn't concerned about it seems.

You say Tommy is a centrist, I can honestly say I've never heard such hogwash - he is as far right as they come, and then you throw in his (sic) character development arc......, do you know what a psy op is?, it's nothing to do with left v right or corruption of government, the root of it all stems from way above that, as i'm sure you know, there are powers that pull the strings on the geo-political spectrum wherein politics and religion are nothing to do with the game, but are used to stimulate public discourse - divide and conquer I believe it's called.

There are also people who think The Sun (UK) newspaper is a positive publication for the working class, whereas in reality it's a tool for the billionaire murdoch to manipulate public opinion, he doesn't care which way he orders editorial as long as the politicians who he's behind gives him the most advantage.

I'm afraid that you alluding to Alex Jones has completely lost your argument to me, once upon a time I used to think that Alex was uncovering issues that needed to be researched but the last few years he has turned from being a leader in the alt media to being a 'alt right' read far right mouth piece - his whole 1984 = (whatever his narrative is) rather juvenile and frankly insulting, and his Islamophobia knows no bounds.

Not so long ago you might have argued that Savile was being used by those paedos in halls of power to procure underage sex slaves, as he has been proven to be a prolific abuser on an industrial scale, but now the spotlight from the MSM has moved on and it seems so many forget and now Islam is the prime abuser.

I don't think I need start a new thread on why I detest the man, I have made my points clear in this thread on previous posts.

I'm never going to persuade Jayke, BMJ, Paul, Herve, et al on this thread what a perfidious and odious character this Tommy Robinson (or whatever name he's going by) is, but I can not forgive his past associations as they have brought physical harm to so many, because as far as I have seen he has certainly not undergone some kind of Saul - Paul transformation

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

24. Link to Post #33
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Thank-you, BMJ and Jayke, for being able to respond to the comments of Moriarty more patiently than I could have.

I find some styles of argumentation to be more focused on obfuscation, twisting logic, and arousing emotions, discord and scorn, rather than on sharing information, different viewpoints, and insight in a friendly, clear, and logical style. I personally have a very strong preference for one of these styles, over the other.
    And you're an administrator on this forum, I have had to respond to your comments with restraint - this is what Avalon is about, n'est-ce pas?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And you're an administrator on this forum, I have had to respond to your comments with restraint - this is what Avalon is about, n'est-ce pas?
    Be thankful we don't run this place like one of Her Majesty's Courts .

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2018), BMJ (30th May 2018), Elpis (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), Jayke (30th May 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Be thankful we don't run this place like one of Her Majesty's Courts .
    You mean like following the law of the land, You and I may agree that the law is an ass, but pray tell what way would you run a judiciary?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

Akasha (31st May 2018), Bill Ryan (29th May 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote You say Tommy is a centrist, I can honestly say I've never heard such hogwash - he is as far right as they come, and then you throw in his (sic) character development arc......, do you know what a psy op is?, it's nothing to do with left v right or corruption of government, the root of it all stems from way above that, as i'm sure you know, there are powers that pull the strings on the geo-political spectrum wherein politics and religion are nothing to do with the game, but are used to stimulate public discourse - divide and conquer I believe it's called.
    Yeah, the zionists, pretty sure I’ve been mentioning them throughout this thread too. For those who only know the zionists as a buzzword, and would like to put some names and faces to the group in question, I’d start off with learning about arch-Zionist, Lord Palmerston, the Black heart at the rot of the city of London in the 1800’s.

https://www.schillerinstitute.org/co..._1994_wgt.html

Quote How do the British do it? How can a clique of depraved aristocrats on this tight little island bid to rule the entire world? Don't believe the stories about the workshop of the world; there are some factories here, but Britain lives by looting the colonies. The fleet is formidable, but also overrated, and very vulnerable to serious challenges. The army is third-rate. But the British have learned from the Venetians that the greatest force in history is the force of ideas, and that if you can control culture, you can control the way people think, and then statesmen and fleets and armies will bend to your will.

And another one from BlackStone intelligence network...on the Zionist connection to the sexual slavery cult Alison Mack, of TV show Smallville, was arrested for being a member of...

Last edited by Jayke; 30th May 2018 at 12:27.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Akasha (31st May 2018), BMJ (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), happyuk (9th June 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Righto - back to the topic at hand and the actual thread title - I guess my comment on post #28 didn't gain much traction so I'll repeat myself:

We now know TR was arrested for a valid reason

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

Akasha (31st May 2018), Mare (15th July 2019)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

The psy-op that the zionists use, and have used over the past 2 centuries, to start both world wars (and all the other wars in the middle east since then) is divide and conquer. They do this by duping people into lateral categories of far left and far right--so that working class people on the same socioeconomic spectrum of society band into groups and fight against each other--while the zionists hover in the background to loot and pillage the spoils of war, after those dupes target and kill each other.

To be a centrist is to see through the banal dichotomy of left vs right, and align along a vertical axis, where people of morality, principles and values, from all spectrums of socioeconomic backgrounds, group together to vent their frustration against the immorality of authority. Figures from the left and right, grouping together to expose government corruption.

Now, since Moritarty seems to have fallen for the psy-op of divisiveness (hook, line and sinker) his prejudice may have prevented him from actually watching the video posted by Alex Jones in post number 30 above. The one in which Tommy's cameraman, who admits to being a former leftist, and who is proudly gay, and spends a lot of time in LGBT bars, as he readily admits in the video. Imagine that, a gay leftist who joins forces to work with a far-right rabble rouser to expose government corruption. This is what it means to be a centrist, the ability to overlook prejudices, to judge a person based on the content of their character, rather than the colour of their skin, beyond their past dubious associations, or their sexual orientation--socioeconomic groups that the zionists would prefer to be fighting amongst each other, working together to tackle issues of immorality across all socioeconomic spectrums of activity.

Quote The apparent public outrage as far as I can see is the fact that Tommy (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) was arrested for "no other reason than seeking and speaking the truth over Muslim grooming and abusing gangs" - the truth was that he was arrested for breaking his suspended sentence issued 1 year previously for contempt of court where he was taking photos in a court of law and I have to quote again the sentencing judge "this is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness. It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it's about being innocent until proven guilty. It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate 'reporting', if that's what it was"

Correct me if I'm wrong about the reason for the public outrage
    Now you asked me to correct you if you were wrong and yes you're wrong. I don't know what biased news sources you've been getting your information from, but the public outrage has little to do with the fact that Tommy was arrested for speaking the truth about muslim grooming gangs. And has everything to do with the way in which he was arrested, with the British authorities acting like the gestapo, sweeping a person off the street on the flimsiest of pretexts and sentencing him to 13 months in prison without a proper court hearing, and without the right to a competent, prepared, defence.

Now that the reporting ban has been lifted, and you seem to be so proud of the British rule of law (as though it isn't just primarily a protectionist racket for zionist interests) how is it legal for the complainant (the one who rang the police to arrest Tommy)? Also be the star witness of the case? While simultaneously being the judge and jury of that case? By British laws, doesn't that give him a conflict of interest that would make him prejudicial to Tommy's trials proceedings? That's what we would call a kangaroo court is it not?

Now here's another video from Alex Jones and Caolan Robertson, so I know Moriarty will struggle to watch it all the way through, but after the reporting ban on Tommys case has been lifted, Caolan describes what happened inside the kangaroo courtroom.

Main points from the video:

The judge admits he didn't watch Tommy's livestream on Facebook, yet he sentenced him regardless, which caused a gasp by reporters in the room.
    The judge was complainant, witness, judge and jury, and admitted that Tommy's former sentence for contempt of court had nothing to do with the sentence given. The judge declares he would've sentenced tommy to 13 months regardless of his former convictions (there goes the mainstream theory that Tommys contempt of court was triggered)

Now if Tommy was a far-right figure, wouldn't the protest of his trial--set for June 9th--be targeted towards Muslims or some other socioeconomic group on the same left-right spectrum? But no, the fact that Tommy is now a centrist, means that the target of the protest is the establishment, and the event is being organised for outside of Downing street. All colours, creeds, sexual orientations welcome to join, anyone who's tired of government corruption.
    Last edited by Jayke; 30th May 2018 at 12:24.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), Melinda (30th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

One of the reasons I'm passionate about this event, extends beyond just the character of Tommy Robinson and his shenanigans, the events surrounding his arrest are symbolic of deeper fault lines that are occurring at the moment in the deep states of European countries. First the Brits try to maintain zionist control over Italy via the veto of their appointed economic minister. And now German officials are hitting back at the Brits by offering Tommy Robinson political asylum...fault lines for control over the future of the European Union are emerging, and things could get very bizarre and interesting over the coming months.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ork-in-prison/
    A member of the German Parliament has offered Tommy Robinson asylum in Germany following his arrest for livestreaming outside the trial of a child grooming gang.

He has now sent a letter to the imprisoned British activist and independent journalist offering to fly to the UK so that he may sign the asylum paperwork in prison.
    Robinson, a 35-year-old independent journalist and activist was arrested on Friday for suspicion of breaching the peace for his reporting and is now serving a 13 month sentence for contempt of court, as he already had a suspended sentence for a similar offense. He was arrested, charged and sentenced within five hours.

German conservative MP Petr Bystron announced on Sunday that he is offering the political prisoner asylum.

In letters provided to The Gateway Pundit, Bystron wrote to Robinson as well as the European Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights, the German Foreign Office, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.

In Bystron’s letter to Robinson, he wrote that “as Spokesman for the AfD on the Foreign Policy Committee of the German Bundestag, I would like to formally offer you political asylum in the Federal Republic of Germany.”

“Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I would be willing to fly to the UK and have you sign the asylum papers in Hull Prison if you so wish. We are also in touch with your team, Lord Pearson, and MEP Janice Atkinson over this,” Bystron’s letter continued.

Bystron’s office explained to The Gateway Pundit that Robinson signing the asylum paperwork would be the first step in.

Robinson’s lawyer, Matthew Harding, told Leeds Live that his client being imprisoned would put him in grave danger.

“Mr Harding said Robinson had been the victim of assaults while serving time in prison before and there had been ‘a price on his head’ during his last prison term with inmates being offered the reward of drugs and mobile phones to kill him,” Leeds Live reports.

Harding made this case during the hearing, but the judge stated that “people have to understand that if they breach court orders there will be very real consequences.”

In his letters to governmental and human rights groups, Bystron explained that “Robinson has been the target of violent attacks by fellow inmates several times in British prisons. It must be assumed that his life is in imminent danger in British custory. I therefore appeal to the EU and the European Commissioner for Human Rights to use all means at their command to ensure Tommy Robinson (born Stephen Lennon) is set free and granted political asylum outside of the UK, possibly in Germany.”

“As we know, German asylum laws are applied very liberally. Since 2012, 1.8 million mostly economic migrants have come to Germany under these asylum laws, even though they were not actually persecuted politically. Now we have an actual victim of political persecution in a neighboring country, whose life is in grave and urgent danger,” Bystron’s letters continued. “I of course expect you will treat this case with the utmost urgency and place it at the top of your agenda, since actual cases of political persecution and human rights violations are otherwise so rare in the EU. I assume you will share my view. If I am mistaken, please let me know the reasons in writing. Otherwise, please keep me advised of the progress of your efforts to secure the freedom of Tommy Robinson.”

Bystron told the Gateway Pundit over the weekend that he believes the freedom of speech to be under attack all across Europe.

“Freedom of speech is under attack all across Europe. I was at the AfD march in Berlin today, where people were waving #FreeTommy signs. I grew up under Communist dictatorship, and I will not let our freedoms be taken away again,” Bystron told The Gateway Pundit on Sunday.

Bystron is the Speaker of the Alternative for Germany party (AfD) on the Foreign Policy Committee of the German Bundestag. He went to Germany in 1988 as a political refugee and joined the AfD in 2013. He was chair of the AfD for the State of Bavaria 2015-2018. He is currently one of the top ten most popular German politicians on social media.

The MP has won several awards for his writing and edited a book for the University of Geneva with Polish Nobel Peace Prize winner Lech Wałęsa.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th May 2018), BMJ (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can see that you're passionate about Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, as am I but for the other reasons.

Let's start with the reasons for his arrest, as reported by The independent, the newspaper that fought the reporting restrictions on this case - and also a centrist publication.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8374121.html

I do hope that you read the article as it clearly states in that Mr Yaxley-Lennon from the time of his previous conviction 12 months ago where he was handed a suspended sentence, he would be under no illusions about what he could and couldn't do in regard to filming court proceedings, in this case at a court where reporting restrictions were in place.

Mr Yaxley-Lennon even stated upon his arrest on Friday that he was on a suspended sentence, as evidenced by the video attached to the article, although Caolin stated that the judge didn't take into account the suspended sentence but sentenced him based on his livestreaming the defendants in a case where no reporting was allowed so as not to prejudice the ongoing trial - I know you don't seem to like the law, I don't particularly agree with a lot of things about it, but the right to an unbiased trial is paramount to it in my view.

I don't understand why you think that if No Media at all were allowed to report the grooming case, Mr Yaxley-Lennon should be allowed to do so under the auspice of 'free speech' - are you saying there should be 1 law for him and another for everyone else?

You have gone to great lengths to legitimise Mr Yaxley-Lennon's relationship with his cameraman, I have no idea why his sexuality is of such great import to you as in my experience there are proudly gay people across the entire political spectrum, I guess this is a back stop to your notion of the content of Yaxley-Lennon's character, which as far as I have seen contains convictions for hooliganism, common assault, mortgage fraud, passport fraud and that's not counting his past associations which you seem keen to sweep under the carpet for reasons that he is now a 'centrist'.

You'll excuse me if I have the feeling that what his cameraman reports might be somewhat biased and as he also admits he didn't take full notes of the whole of the trial on the video you posted we are only being given information that fits Yaxley-Lennons side of things, as to Alex Jones and his sensationalist reportage, it's what he's built his career on and has been doing for many years.

So June 9th being the day of protest and you say that if he wasn't a centrist he would pick a day that would offend Muslims or some other socioeconomic group, hasn't that date been picked because it's a Saturday so there's more chance of more people attending...........

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this subject, I see it that you've fallen hook, line and sinker to this supposed 'centrist' conversion psy-op, so we'll have to let the future play out to see who is correct

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

Akasha (31st May 2018), BMJ (30th May 2018), Jayke (30th May 2018), Melinda (30th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast