+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson arrested

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Tommy Robinson arrested

I like the term "centrist"! No more Divide & Conquer!!

I would say Lionel Nation is one of these "centrists!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (30th May 2018), Jayke (30th May 2018), Omni (1st June 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote We're going to have to agree to disagree on this subject, I see it that you've fallen hook, line and sinker to this supposed 'centrist' conversion psy-op, so we'll have to let the future play out to see who is correct
    If you consider The Independent to be a centrist paper, then I’m still not convinced you’ve quite grasped what that word means just yet. But absolutely, the Aristotle vs Plato philosophies continue unabated. You do realise neither side will be proved right or wrong though and these debates will continue for centuries, as they have been going on for centuries. So I won’t be holding my breath for a substantive conclusion to that outcome anytime soon. I am glad we can have a heated yet respectful discussion on the topics though.
    Last edited by Jayke; 30th May 2018 at 12:27.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (30th May 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), moriarty (30th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I like the term "centrist"! No more Divide & Conquer!!

I would say Lionel Nation is one of these "centrists!
    Lionel Nation, never heard of this guy before Foxie, but I’ll bookmark his commentary on the Robinson case for when I get home later

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), Melinda (31st May 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a good place to start to learn a little back history on Tommy Robbinson.

Clears up his situation with the authority's, mortgage fraud (it was his cousin who claimed he had a higher wage bracket, Tommy happened to lend him the deposit - hardly crime of the century) and how he's continually 'set up' inside prison.
    Last edited by Soul Safari; 30th May 2018 at 18:23.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

BMJ (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), Jayke (30th May 2018), Matthew (14th June 2018), Melinda (31st May 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hey, Jayke! I call Lionel the "new George Carlin"...it's nice to have a humorous take on the "goings on" of our time period!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (30th May 2018), Jayke (30th May 2018), Melinda (31st May 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th May 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Hey, Jayke! I call Lionel the "new George Carlin"...it's nice to have a humorous take on the "goings on" of our time period!
    That guy is great, I really enjoyed his commentary on the Robinson case, he hit all the main points, while maintaining the debate in the context of the bigger picture of what’s happening in geopolitics. Is he the new George Carlin? I don’t think anyone could live up to that mantle, George Carlin was on another level compared to what most comedians aspire to. Imagine if Carlin was alive today, he’d rip everything that’s going on in geopolitics to shreds with his cutting commentary

Lionel did make me laugh out loud a couple times though, definitely a fun and interesting character in his own right. I’ll be subscribing to more of his videos. Thanks Foxie

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Melinda (31st May 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

From the BBC in January 2014:

Quote Tommy Robinson, former EDL leader, jailed for fraud

Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, has been jailed for 18 months for mortgage fraud.
    Robinson, 31, from Bedfordshire, who stood down from the EDL last year, was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court after pleading guilty last November.
    The fraud amounted to £160,000 over a period of six months.
    Robinson left the EDL in October, citing concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism".
    The court was told his life was in danger, and he would have to spend his prison time in solitary confinement.
    His barrister Charles Sherrard QC said that in January 2013, when Robinson was jailed for 10 months for using someone else's passport to travel to the USA, he had spent the whole time in solitary and was moved to four different jails for his safety.

Wanted by al-Shabab'

"Even in solitary he was regarded as being in danger," said Mr Sherrard.
    Robinson co-founded the EDL in 2009 after a parade by the Royal Anglian Regiment in Luton was disrupted by Islamist protesters.
    Mr Sherrard said Robinson was in even more danger now, having left the organisation.
    "He has alienated another large part of the community who saw him as their leader," he said.
    Robinson's safety was also at risk from members of Somali insurgent group al-Shabab, he added.
    "He is on a wanted list for al-Shabab so the prospect of prison for him takes on another level," said Mr Sherrard.

'Thoroughly dishonest conduct'

The court heard that Robinson's home had previously been attacked and he and his family moved to a safe house.
    Robinson admitted two counts of conspiring with others to obtain a mortgage by misrepresentation from the Abbey and Halifax building societies.
    Judge Andrew Bright QC described him as the "instigator, if not the architect" of some of the frauds.
    Passing sentence, the judge told him: "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning."
    He described Robinson as a "fixer" who had introduced others to fraudulent mortgage broker Deborah Rothschild.
    "I am satisfied you took part in a thoroughly dishonest course of conduct," he told him.
    The judge said he realised that any sentence he passed would be much harder for Robinson because of the need to protect him.

Fake pay slips

Also in the dock was Steven Vowles, 26, of Bushmead, Luton, who admitted conspiring with others to obtain a mortgage by misrepresentation and transferring criminal property.
    He also admitted possessing 3.48 grams of cocaine with intent to supply and being concerned in the supply of class A drugs.
    Lisa Moore, 28, of Silsoe, Bedfordshire, admitted conspiracy to obtain a mortgage by fraudulent misrepresentation.
    Rothschild, 44, of Toddington, Bedfordshire, admitted four charges of conspiring to commit fraud by false representation.
    A cousin of Robinson, Anjee Darcy, 31, of Hardwick Green, Luton, admitted two offences of conspiring to commit fraud by misrepresentation and false accounting.
    Rothschild assisted Moore, Vowles and Darcy in their fraudulent applications by providing fake pay slips and income details.
    The fraudulent mortgages she obtained came to a total of £640,000. She was jailed for 18 months.
    Vowles was jailed for 27 months and Darcy was given a 15-month sentence, suspended for 18 months, and ordered to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work.
    Moore was given a six-month sentence, suspended for 18 months. She was also ordered to carry out 100 hours of unpaid work and pay costs of £1,500.
    And a short video on the subject:

edit: Tommy Robinson, Jayda Fransen, Al Baghdadi - Peas in a Hegelian pod?
    Last edited by Akasha; 31st May 2018 at 21:02.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    From the BBC in January 2014:

And a short video on the subject:

edit: Tommy Robinson, Jayda Fransen, Al Baghdadi - Peas in a Hegelian pod?
    So for your sources you’ve got an article from the BBC, which is the main propoganda arm for the zionists in the U.K. And some social justice warrior type, YouTube blogger, who sounds so young—and has such a high pitched voice—I can’t tell if his balls have even dropped yet. Hardly inspires confidence of him being an astute observer of deep state geopolitics Akasha.

Both Tommy Robinson’s checkered history with the law, and his previous connections to Zionism, have been discussed already in this thread. Would you care to comment on any of the counter points that have been made already? Or have you just jumped in with your opinion without exploring the full range of facts and evidence available? Or perhaps you’d even like to share your personal perspective on the article, links and video you’ve just shared?

Because as far as I’m aware the Hegelian dialectic is the foundation of the ‘Problem, Reaction, Solution’ dynamic David Icke talks about.

Now in Western society we’ve got the Zionist created problem I.e. Muslim rape gangs and a perverted, fundamentalist version of Islam encroaching into Europe.

It’s the second part of the dialectic I’m not connecting with your implications—the reaction? The zionists planned reaction was to have Tommy as their dupe to be the leader of the far-right, neo-nazi factions within the U.K. and then start a culture war between Europeans and the caliphate, we’ve covered that already early in the thread. But to anyone whose actually been paying attention to geopolitics and it’s emerging trends, that hasn’t happened has it?

Instead, the Zionist dupe, Tommy Robinson, realised he was being duped and has taken that large following he’s been building over the years and redirected it to the very heart of the zionists themselves, the British establishment and its corrupted judiciary.

Where does the dialectic go from here? What solution could the zionists possibly implement from here on out? Now that they’re being exposed more fully on a daily basis and are losing their ability to control the narrative?

Maybe you’d like to paint us a picture of how you see this dialectic playing out?
    Last edited by Jayke; 31st May 2018 at 21:50.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

OH boy, I wish "you know who" was still here, this would have been straightened out from the get go lol.

I bet they let anyone stand on an IDF tank & pass them an AR 15 for their holiday pics

Remember what the dancing jews said on 9/11 ?

Is it sinking in yet ?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    OH boy, I wish "you know who" was still here, this would have been straightened out from the get go lol.
    I’d still debate with Valdermort, or whoever this nameless person is, if I thought they lacked a coherent or well thought out argument.

Quote I bet they let anyone stand on an IDF tank & pass them an AR 15 for their holiday pics
    Well, where to start...they did fund, equip and train the ISIS soldiers so I doubt the bar is set very high for that one.

Quote Remember what the dancing jews said on 9/11?
    “Oh Vey”

Sorry, no idea, perhaps an insightful reminder?

Quote Is it sinking in yet?
    With all the tedium of a bullet in the brain

Think you’ve been spending too long on the Q-Anon thread Spiral. I honestly didn’t get any of your cryptic clues.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    So for your sources you’ve got an article from the BBC, which is the main propoganda arm for the zionists in the U.K. And some social justice warrior type, YouTube blogger, who sounds so young—and has such a high pitched voice—I can’t tell if his balls have even dropped yet. Hardly inspires confidence of him being an astute observer of deep state geopolitics Akasha.

Both Tommy Robinson’s checkered history with the law, and his previous connections to Zionism, have been discussed already in this thread. Would you care to comment on any of the counter points that have been made already? Or have you just jumped in with your opinion without exploring the full range of facts and evidence available? Or perhaps you’d even like to share your personal perspective on the article, links and video you’ve just shared?

Because as far as I’m aware the Hegelian dialectic is the foundation of the ‘Problem, Reaction, Solution’ dynamic David Icke talks about.

Now in Western society we’ve got the Zionist created problem I.e. Muslim rape gangs and a perverted, fundamentalist version of Islam encroaching into Europe.

It’s the second part of the dialectic I’m not connecting with your implications—the reaction? The zionists planned reaction was to have Tommy as their dupe to be the leader of the far-right, neo-nazi factions within the U.K. and then start a culture war between Europeans and the caliphate, we’ve covered that already early in the thread. But to anyone whose actually been paying attention to geopolitics and it’s emerging trends, that hasn’t happened has it?

Instead, the Zionist dupe, Tommy Robinson, realised he was being duped and has taken that large following he’s been building over the years and redirected it to the very heart of the zionists themselves, the British establishment and its corrupted judiciary.

Where does the dialectic go from here? What solution could the zionists possibly implement from here on out? Now that they’re being exposed more fully on a daily basis and are losing their ability to control the narrative?

Maybe you’d like to paint us a picture of how you see this dialectic playing out?
    Hi there, Jayke. Hope you’re well up there. I was born in Sale so always nice to chat with a fellow Manc’ (assuming you’re from there).

To elaborate on my Hegelian pea pod comment, I guess I was trying to highlight the fact that on one side of this fence we have Al Baghdadi who Snowden allegedly suggested may be Mossad agent Elliot Shimon (problem) and on the other, we have Jayda Fransen whom the Exposing Britain First article suggests may also have maternal Jewish roots (reaction). I assume you could recognize the irony in her actions if that article is valid (while I think about it, Geert Wilders would also fit the bill).
    Tommy would obviously also belong on this side of the dialectic, not necessarily because he is (crypto-) Jewish but because of his previous collusion with Deborah Rothschild coupled with the unabashed Zionistic tendencies of himself and the EDL. No doubt they received the funding which Nick Griffen of the BNP turned down.

Ultimately I’m trying to suggest that at the head of all of these organizations (not the BNP obviously) you may well have imposters, and if true, these organizations will be steered towards agendas which transcend those of their own.

So, what would be the synthesis or “solution” of this little charade? Well, increased support for Israel from working class Britain, increased animosity and hostility towards Muslims because of their perceived guilt by association with ISIS and in general a more fertile environment for Israel’s ongoing expansionist policy.

I understand what you are saying but I think this pro-Tommy / anti-UK judiciary sentiment will not be perceived as him redirecting his energies against the Zionists as you suggest. They, on the other hand will remain hidden and entirely unscathed by this whole incident and the culture war which you also mentioned, will continue. I say continue because from my perspective, it has already started.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Jayke (1st June 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Only someone who shares Robinson’s extreme views could describe him as anything but far-right. His so-called Day of Freedom march was notable only for its outpouring of bile and venom against muslims and Islam.

The far right always claim victimhood and persecution and being oppressed by the establishment and MSM – which itself propagates plenty of garbage about muslims, immigrants, LGBTQ people, benefit claimants etc – and anyone who disagrees are traitors and targets for obscene invective, violence and death threats (carried out in some cases).

Calls for freedom of speech in the mouths of the far right is simply a cynical device for spreading hatred and nothing more. The far right do not believe in freedom at all other than freedom to poison the debate with hatred and there is no doubt that people can and have been radicalised into hate crimes. If the far right ever achieve power they inevitably dismantle the very freedoms that enabled them to gain power as happened in Nazi Germany as has happened and continues to happen in Putin’s Russia and is now happening in Hungary and Poland (and they are not alone either) unless the EU shows some mettle and tells them to quit or the money stops (as they are net recipients from the EU).

Robinson’s conviction is quite mundane. Nothing heroic about it. He was warned that he would go to prison if he caused the collapse of another trial and that is what has happened. No Zionists necessary. Contempt of court btw is not a symbolic offence – in this case undermining someone else’s right to a fair trial. He was even apologetic? Or his lawyers told him to pretend to be though doesn’t exactly bolster his martyrdom with his supporters does it.

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Hi there, Jayke. Hope you’re well up there. I was born in Sale so always nice to chat with a fellow Manc’ (assuming you’re from there).

To elaborate on my Hegelian pea pod comment, I guess I was trying to highlight the fact that on one side of this fence we have Al Baghdadi who Snowden allegedly suggested may be Mossad agent Elliot Shimon (problem) and on the other, we have Jayda Fransen whom the Exposing Britain First article suggests may also have maternal Jewish roots (reaction). I assume you could recognize the irony in her actions if that article is valid (while I think about it, Geert Wilders would also fit the bill).
    Tommy would obviously also belong on this side of the dialectic, not necessarily because he is (crypto-) Jewish but because of his previous collusion with Deborah Rothschild coupled with the unabashed Zionistic tendencies of himself and the EDL. No doubt they received the funding which Nick Griffen of the BNP turned down.

Ultimately I’m trying to suggest that at the head of all of these organizations (not the BNP obviously) you may well have imposters, and if true, these organizations will be steered towards agendas which transcend those of their own.

So, what would be the synthesis or “solution” of this little charade? Well, increased support for Israel from working class Britain, increased animosity and hostility towards Muslims because of their perceived guilt by association with ISIS and in general a more fertile environment for Israel’s ongoing expansionist policy.

I understand what you are saying but I think this pro-Tommy / anti-UK judiciary sentiment will not be perceived as him redirecting his energies against the Zionists as you suggest. They, on the other hand will remain hidden and entirely unscathed by this whole incident and the culture war which you also mentioned, will continue. I say continue because from my perspective, it has already started.
    Excellent, now that’s a commentary I can partially get behind. Although, I think the working class of Britain are as sick of Israel as they are with the Muslim rape gangs. Most working class people in Britain have recognised Israel are behind ISIS and are using the White House as a Punch and Judy show to further Israeli agendas. With the singer, Shakira, recently cancelling a scheduled tour date in Tel Aviv, the Israeli bombing of Syria, the Palestinian massacre on the opening of the Jerusalem embassy, all occurring in recent weeks. Israel’s image in world affairs is plummeting, and only the most right-wing, neo-nazi or left wing SJW, (both bought and paid for by Zionist money) would have any interest in supporting Israel at the moment.

With common sentiment that Israel and ISIS are one and the same, it’s highly unlikely that if the dialectic was staged to play out as you suggest, that the plan would ripen to fruition.

And yes, I’m born and raised in Stockport, not too far from Sale.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Akasha (1st June 2018), BMJ (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    Only someone who shares Robinson’s extreme views could describe him as anything but far-right. His so-called Day of Freedom march was notable only for its outpouring of bile and venom against muslims and Islam.

The far right always claim victimhood and persecution and being oppressed by the establishment and MSM – which itself propagates plenty of garbage about muslims, immigrants, LGBTQ people, benefit claimants etc – and anyone who disagrees are traitors and targets for obscene invective, violence and death threats (carried out in some cases).

Calls for freedom of speech in the mouths of the far right is simply a cynical device for spreading hatred and nothing more. The far right do not believe in freedom at all other than freedom to poison the debate with hatred and there is no doubt that people can and have been radicalised into hate crimes. If the far right ever achieve power they inevitably dismantle the very freedoms that enabled them to gain power as happened in Nazi Germany as has happened and continues to happen in Putin’s Russia and is now happening in Hungary and Poland (and they are not alone either) unless the EU shows some mettle and tells them to quit or the money stops (as they are net recipients from the EU).

Robinson’s conviction is quite mundane. Nothing heroic about it. He was warned that he would go to prison if he caused the collapse of another trial and that is what has happened. No Zionists necessary. Contempt of court btw is not a symbolic offence – in this case undermining someone else’s right to a fair trial. He was even apologetic? Or his lawyers told him to pretend to be though doesn’t exactly bolster his martyrdom with his supporters does it.
    Personally, I consider parroting the myopic talking points of CNN, the BBC and other Zionist sponsored publications a hate crime against sanity. Each to their own I guess.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd June 2018), BMJ (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Melinda (2nd June 2018), Omni (1st June 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2018)

27. Link to Post #55
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Technically, he broke the law, but is Tommy Robinson really in prison because he drew attention to 'grooming gangs'?

Douglas Murray National Review
    Thu, 31 May 2018 20:35 UTC

The latest controversy is maddening for many reasons

Tommy Robinson 'the journalist'. Well, activist. Citizen journalist?

Tommy Robinson is a British political activist and "citizen journalist" who came to prominence in Britain almost a decade ago when he founded the English Defence League. The EDL was a street-protest movement in Britain whose aims could probably best be summarized as "anti-Islamization." It emerged in the town of Luton after a group of local Islamists barracked the homecoming parade of a local regiment returning from service in Afghanistan.

From their earliest protests the EDL's members sought to highlight issues including sharia law, Islam's attitudes toward minorities, and the phenomenon that would become euphemistically known as "grooming gangs." In reality these protests often descended into hooliganism and low-level violence (naturally helped along by self-described "anti-fascists"). The authorities did everything they could to stop the EDL, and the media did everything possible to demonize them. In a foretaste of things to come, very few people made any effort to understand them. And nobody paid any price for (indeed many people benefited from) claiming that the EDL was simply a fascist organization and that anybody who even tried to understand them must be a fascist too. The usual prohibition against sweeping generalizations doesn't seem to apply if the generalization tilts in that direction.

I interviewed Tommy Robinson five years ago, after he had left the EDL (having by his own admission failed to keep extremists including actual neo-Nazis away from the movement). As he said then, one of the problems of everyone insisting that a particular movement is campaigning for the Fourth Reich is that the few people who think that sounds like a great idea will show up. Whatever his other faults, there is no evidence that Robinson thinks that way. Indeed he was once charged with assault for head-butting a Nazi sympathizer who wouldn't leave an EDL protest. Not many people bothered with those details. The assault got reported, but not the cause. So the fact that Robinson had head-butted a Nazi became yet more evidence that he himself must be some kind of Nazi.

Anyhow — Robinson wised up slightly, and eventually began to plow his energies into a type of citizen journalism/activism. Some of this has been remarkably brave, some of it remarkably wrong (such as a video he made after last year's Manchester Arena attack, in which he seemed to furiously suggest that everyone living around a particular mosque in the area must be some type of enemy combatant), and some remarkably ill-advised — not least because it has allowed him to be presented in the worst possible light.

For example, a couple of months ago Robinson went to Italy. In May of last year an Italian television crew reporting on migrants in Rome had been attacked by some migrants near a local train station. The female presenter was assaulted, and the whole thing became big news in Italy. But in the normal modern European fashion, after much tut-tutting everybody went back to the safe semantic discussions we like to have. Such as whether or not the term "no-go zone" is exactly appropriate to describe an area where a female journalist cannot go without being physically assaulted. So round and round we go.

Robinson took another view and turned up a while later at the same spot with his own camera crew to find that nothing had changed. The area was still dominated by migrants, and a number swiftly demanded that he leave. One of them then got into a tense stand-off with Robinson, and at one point, as Robinson turned his back on him, this man raised his hands over Robinson and said something like "I can kill you." At which point Robinson promptly turned around and punched the man in the face. As so often it was a gift to his critics. This episode was reported in the Daily Mail Online under the headline "Far-right thug Tommy Robinson punches a migrant in Rome while filming in an apparent 'no-go zone.'" The decision over where to put the scare quotes in that headline (and where not to) tells its own story about modern European mores.

The controversy around him continued. In March, Robinson was suspended from Twitter, where he had almost half a million followers. The social-media site (which merrily allows terrorist groups like Lashkar e-Taiba to keep accounts) decided that Robinson should be suspended for tweeting out a statistic about Muslim rape gangs that itself originated from the Muslim-run Quilliam foundation. And it is on this matter that the latest episode in the Robinson drama started — and has now drawn worldwide attention.

Ten years ago, when the EDL was founded, the UK was even less willing than it is now to confront the issue of what are euphemistically described as "Asian grooming gangs" (euphemistic because no Chinese or Koreans are involved and what is happening is not grooming but mass rape). At the time, only a couple of such cases had been recognized. Ten years on, every month brings news of another town in which gangs of men (almost always of Pakistani origin) have been found to have raped young, often underage, white girls. The facts of this reality — which, it cannot be denied, sounds like something from the fantasies of the most lurid racist — have now been confirmed multiple times by judges during sentencing and also by the most mainstream investigative journalists in the country.

But the whole subject is so ugly and uncomfortable that very few people care to linger over it. Robinson is an exception. For him — as he said in a 2011 interview with the BBC's Jeremy Paxman — the "grooming gangs" issue isn't something that afflicts some far-off towns but people in the working-class communities that he knows. And while there are journalists (notably the Times' Andrew Norfolk) who have spent considerable time and energy bringing this appalling phenomenon to light, most of British society has turned away in a combination of embarrassment, disgust, and uncertainty about how to even talk about this. Anyone who thinks Britain is much further along with dealing with the taboo of "grooming gangs" should remember that only last year the Labour MP for Rotherham, Sarah Champion, had to leave the shadow cabinet because she accurately identified the phenomenon.

Which brings me to last Friday. That was when Robinson was filming outside Leeds Crown Court, where the latest grooming-gang case was going on. I have to be slightly careful here, because although National Review is based in the U.S., I am not, and there are reporting restrictions on the ongoing case. Anyhow, Robinson was outside the court and appeared (from the full livestream) to be filming the accused and accosting them with questions on their way in. He also appeared to exercise some caution, trying to ensure he was not on court property.

But clearly he did not exercise enough caution, a strange fact given that last year Robinson had been found guilty of "contempt of court" for filming outside another rape-gang trial, one involving four Muslim men at Canterbury Crown Court. On that occasion Robinson was given a three-month prison sentence, which was suspended for a period of 18 months. Which meant he would be free so long as he did not repeat the offense.

Although Robinson appeared to be careful at Leeds Crown Court last Friday, to dance along the line of exactly what he could or could not livestream outside an ongoing trial with a suspended sentence hanging over his head was extraordinarily unwise. What happened next went around the world: The police turned up in a van and swiftly arrested Robinson for "breach of the peace." Within hours Robinson had been put before one Judge Geoffrey Marson, who in under five minutes tried, convicted, and sentenced Robinson to 13 months. He was immediately taken to prison.

From that moment it was not just Robinson but the UK that entered a minefield of legal problems. In addition to the usual reporting restrictions on the ongoing trial, a reporting ban was put on any mention of Robinson's arrest, swift trial, and conviction, meaning that for days people in the blogosphere and the international media got free rein to claim that Tommy Robinson had been arrested for no reason, that his arrest was a demonstration of a totalitarian state cracking down on free speech, and even (and this one is remarkably clueless as well as careless) that the recent appointment to the position of home secretary of Sajid Javid — who was born to Muslim parents — is the direct cause of Robinson's recent arrest.

The facts are both more prosaic and depressing. Robinson would not now be in jail if he had not once again accosted defendants in an ongoing trial outside the courthouse. He had been told by a judge last May not to do this and yet he did this again. It isn't the worst thing in the world (it isn't child rape, for instance), but it is an offense to which Robinson understandably pleaded guilty. More important, the trial that was coming to a close last Friday is just one part of a trial involving multiple other defendants. It is certainly possible that Robinson's breaking of reporting restrictions at the Leeds trial could have prejudiced those trials. To have caused the collapse of such a trial would have been more than a blunder; it would have been an additional blow to victims who deserve justice.

Some supporters of Robinson have been pointing out that there have been reporters outside the trials of celebrities accused of child abuse (Rolf Harris, for instance). But the comparison isn't exact. It is exceptionally difficult to put reporting restrictions on the trial of a household name, and difficult to select jurors with no views on the defendants. The fact that this legal complexity exists in some cases does not mean that an additional layer of difficulty ought to be overlaid on the already-difficult-enough attempts to bring to justice gangs of otherwise unknown men. In any case, accosting a celebrity on their way into court would also be an offense.

The whole affair is in many ways maddening. Maddening that Robinson stepped over a line that had been very clearly drawn for him. Maddening that he gave the police and courts a legitimate reason to arrest him. And maddening because, as he must have known (and as I have said a number of times over the years, including during a speech at the Danish Parliament three years ago), it is by now abundantly clear that every arm of the British state has been out to get Tommy Robinson from the moment he emerged on the scene in Luton a decade ago.

The problem — as I said in 2015 — is that any challenge Robinson presents is all a secondary issue. The primary issue is that for years the British state allowed gangs of men to rape thousands of young girls across Britain. For years the police, politicians, Crown Prosecution Service, and every other arm of the state ostensibly dedicated to protecting these girls failed them. As a number of government inquires have concluded, they turned their face away from these girls because they were terrified of the accusations of racism that would come their way if they did address them. They decided it wasn't worth the aggravation.

By contrast, Tommy Robinson thought it was worth the aggravation, even if that meant having his whole life turned upside down. Some years ago, after crawling over all of his personal affairs and the affairs of all his immediate family, the police found an irregularity on a mortgage application, prosecuted Robinson, convicted him, and sent him to prison on that charge. In prison he was assaulted and almost killed by Muslim inmates.

What can be said with absolute certainty is that Tommy Robinson has been treated with greater suspicion and a greater presumption of guilt by the United Kingdom than any Islamic extremist or mass rapist ever has been. That should be — yet is not — a national scandal. If even one mullah or sheikh had been treated with the presumption of guilt that Robinson has received, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and the rest of them would be all over the UK authorities. But different standards apply to Robinson.

And on it goes. On Sunday there was a protest in London in support of him. The legal blogger "The Secret Barrister" might have spoken for a whole nose-holding class when he dismissed this protest as "a Nazi-themed march." Look at the video he links to and you will see a lot of people with their arms in the air chanting "Oh Tommy Robinson." If our eminent legal correspondent thinks this is Nazi-themed, he can never have been to a football match or, come to that, a Jeremy Corbyn rally.

So it will continue. Tommy Robinson will be in prison for another year. And all those people happy with the status quo will breathe a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness that troublemaker has gone away." Yet their real problem has not gone away. There is no chance of their real problem going away. Because they have no plan for making it go away.

They have a vague hope, of course, which is that at some point soon in the coming generations this will all simmer down and the incoming communities will develop similar views about the status of women as the rest of society. And perhaps we will get there someday. But it is telling that the apparently tolerable roadkill en route includes one young man from Luton — and thousands of raped girls.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd June 2018), BMJ (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Jayke (2nd June 2018), Melinda (2nd June 2018), Spiral (2nd June 2018), Star Tsar (2nd June 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd June 2018)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

too much on the personality of this guy and israel/jews blah, blah and not enough getting to work on stopping the coordinated gang raping of young, white girls. Does anyone call it what it is over there? the terrorization of caucasian peoples as part of cultural genocide. All the white males in the UK and he's the only one with a set of balls? where are the feminists? where are the mothers of these girls? where are the pastors, bishops, etc?

What happens if we are called a racist? Will we die? Will we drop dead in our tracks? geez

I really need to stop caring, it's lonely...
    Last edited by Helene West; 2nd June 2018 at 03:13.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd June 2018), BMJ (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Hip Hipnotist (2nd June 2018), Jayke (2nd June 2018), Melinda (2nd June 2018), Spiral (2nd June 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd June 2018)

31. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    too much on the personality of this guy and israel/jews blah, blah and not enough getting to work on stopping the coordinated gang raping of young, white girls. Does anyone call it what it is over there? the terrorization of caucasian peoples as part of cultural genocide. All the white males in the UK and he's the only one with a set of balls? where are the feminists? where are the mothers of these girls? where are the pastors, bishops, etc?

What happens if we are called a racist? Will we die? Will we drop dead in our tracks? geez

I really need to stop caring, it's lonely...
    Feminists only attack white guys, and religious figures really don't count for anything in the UK, esp to the (white) lower socio-economic groups to whom such "figureheads" don't even exist.

As for the mothers of these girls, they were probably teenage mothers & are most likely drunk or stoned (or both) most of the time, which is why such kids are such easy pickings for these barbaric retards, it's very hard if you haven't been there to get your head around what goes on in these English housing estates & inner cities, the kids are basically feral, and have been for generations, forming an "underclass" brought about under Thatchers reign, it's an absolute tragedy.

(The way the state benefit system works is that it pays for women to be single mothers, and it really doesn't to have a father present )

If these girls (and the boys too from this type of background who don't fare any better ) had been given any kind of moral guidance & self respect none of this could have happened, this isn't just one town or city either, it's ubiquitous.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Helene West (3rd June 2018), Jayke (2nd June 2018)

33. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I’d still debate with Valdermort, or whoever this nameless person is, if I thought they lacked a coherent or well thought out argument.

Quote I bet they let anyone stand on an IDF tank & pass them an AR 15 for their holiday pics
    Well, where to start...they did fund, equip and train the ISIS soldiers so I doubt the bar is set very high for that one.

Quote Remember what the dancing jews said on 9/11?
    “Oh Vey”

Sorry, no idea, perhaps an insightful reminder?

Quote Is it sinking in yet?
    With all the tedium of a bullet in the brain

Think you’ve been spending too long on the Q-Anon thread Spiral. I honestly didn’t get any of your cryptic clues.
    I've not read the Q-Anon thread, got sick of the political theatre in the US a good while back.

The dancing jews were celebrating the destruction of the twin towers & reportedly said something along the lines of "now you know what muslims are like & what we have to deal with every day, so now you will join with us".

Vademort ? No idea who that nugget is.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2018), Jayke (2nd June 2018)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I've not read the Q-Anon thread, got sick of the political theatre in the US a good while back.

The dancing jews were celebrating the destruction of the twin towers & reportedly said something along the lines of "now you know what muslims are like & what we have to deal with every day, so now you will join with us".

Vademort ? No idea who that nugget is.
    Valdermort is definitely a nugget not worth paying any more attention to. Except perhaps that J. K. Rowling may have metaphorically portrayed a character that was close to the real life founders of the Zionist movement...and I like to make the distinction between Jews and zionists because Zionism is literally the inversion and perversion of all Jewish laws and dictates.

But I do also like to look at solutions rather than just highlighting who’s causing the problems. Which is why I posted some links to the Schiller Instute earlier in the thread. The Schiller Instute focuses on the work of Lyndon LaRouche, he’s the economist who in the 60’s noticed that the various forms of depression and austerity, used to undermine western culture, had been modelled on the savage austerity cuts Hjalmar Schacht had inflicted on Nazi Germany.

In LaRouches book ‘The Economics of the Noosphere’, he discusses his 4 Laws of economic revival that can produce an abundance of wealth, capable of lifting humanity out of austerity. It was also his activism promoting his vision to China, India, Russia etc that became the foundational principle of the massive Chinese-Eurasian Silk Road Project.

The communist agendas the Zionists have been inflicting on Western culture for the last century are being made redundant. The backlash in this Tommy Robinson case is just another sign, among many, that the zio-nuggets are losing influence and power in world affairs. As the zio-nuggets get pushed out, forced austerity can be brought to an end, meaning all standards of living (and standards of care) can begin to climb. That way, the feral kids on housing estates won’t be such easy meat for the satanic zio-nuggets and their gang raping armies of Islamic underlings.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Spiral (8th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd June 2018)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

As far as I can tell, there was a peaceful protest in support of Tommy Robinson in Manchester last night, I assume it was peaceful and no one was arrested, because if they had been arrested, I’m sure it would’ve been all over the mainstream news that Tommy’s cult of racists were terrorising the city.

and also the “Counter Racism” rally, where all those who are still deluded enough to think this is a question of race, went to show their support.

I think it’s pretty obvious, from the turn out of both events, where the public support is getting behind on this issue.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018), Helene West (3rd June 2018), Spiral (8th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast