+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson arrested

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Tommy Robinson arrested

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Guess this all explains how a woman in Russia knew that a black man was being groomed for the U.S. Presidency while he was going to college in the U.S.!
    Well yeah, although I’d suggest Russia, especially Soviet Russia, was just as much a victim of communism as Europe is becoming now. There’s actually a great book called ‘Communism Unmasked’ by Jean Patrice, which contains an abundance of quotes from historical figures exposing where the communist agenda comes from.

http://www.the-savoisien.com/blog/in...unism-unmasked
    Quote ...Winston Churchill wrote in "Great Contemporaries" in 1937 :

"Communism is not only a creed, it is a plan of campaign. A Communist is not only the holder of certain opinions, he is the pledged adept of a well thought-out means of enforcing them. The anatomy of discontent and revolution has been studied in every phase and aspect, and a veritable drill book prepared in a scientific spirit for subverting all existing institutions.
    "No faith need be, indeed may be, kept with non-Communists. Every act of goodwill, of tolerance, of conciliation, of mercy, of magnanimity on the part of Governments or Statesmen is to be utilised for their ruin. Then, when the time is ripe and the moment opportune, every form of lethal violence, from revolt to private assassination, must be used without stint or compunction. The citadel will be stormed under the banners of Liberty and Democracy; and once the apparatus of power is in the hands of the Brotherhood, all opposition, all contrary opinion, must be extinguished by death. Democracy is but a tool to be used and afterwards broken."...
    The communist agenda can be traced back millennia to the gnostic groups and Baal worshipping cults of Talmudic Jews, Babylon’s Banksters, as Joseph Farrel calls them.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), BMJ (18th June 2018), dynamo (17th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018), norman (17th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Jayke! The odd mixture of a certain type of Islam with Communism is very weird. I do know that it is o.k. for Muslims to "lie" to nonbelievers; so that makes it very handy if one is wanting to take down a government!

Guess it's just the same old "serpent" using any means necessary to promote the dark side agenda!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (18th June 2018), dynamo (17th June 2018), Jayke (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Thanks, Jayke! The odd mixture of a certain type of Islam with Communism is very weird. I do know that it is o.k. for Muslims to "lie" to nonbelievers; so that makes it very handy if one is wanting to take down a government!

Guess it's just the same old "serpent" using any means necessary to promote the dark side agenda!
    It certainly puts Theresa Mays recent 2018 Eid address to British Muslims into a different context.

You want to know what the body language and rhetoric of a government shill looks like, you can’t get much more phoney or duplicitous than this.

And here she is with the other illuminati bag handlers, positively gushing over the Balfour declaration that established Zionist control over Israel.

https://www.jewishnews.net.au/bibi-m...entenary/70955

Last edited by Jayke; 17th June 2018 at 14:19.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), Lettherebelight (17th June 2018), Melinda (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018), Omni (22nd June 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke, indirectly quoting Stephen Smith (here)

Smith estimates that the number of Africans living in Europe will grow from nine million to between 150 million and 200 million within the next 30 years.
    That kind of stopped me completely in my tracks. This is a staggering statistic.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Baby Steps (20th June 2018), BMJ (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), Jayke (17th June 2018), Melinda (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

I've really been torn as to whether or not to post on this thread a second time, due to the vast nature of the topic and the fact I don't feel I have the qualifications or time to address it in the way it deserves. But I'm going to have a go, however deficient the attempt.

To Jayke : Thank you for posting some debate on the wider context of this situation with some of your links.

To all : I thought to share this article that explores some of what is questionable about Robinson's latest arrest, and also some of the horrific subject matter that Robinson exposes in his work.

I would have preferred to copy-paste the article in full, but it contains numerous embedded links, and a substantial amount of formatting. I didn't feel I could replicate all of that, so it's probably best read at source by following the link below, or searching for the article if the link is problematic.

I'm not familiar with the author, but having read the entire article and looked at his sources - including other articles he links to, and an embedded video – even if he's not correct on every last detail I felt his piece raised some important points about the legal questions / political agendas around Robinson's arrest.

Title : Tommy Robinson’s Right to Free Speech Morally Trumps All Laws That Violate It. (Even That One.) — UK Version
    By Craig Biddle June 19, 2018

Link : https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...ne-uk-version/

Aside from the article, speaking generally, I mentioned in my last post that I do not consider Robinson to be a saint. Robinson himself does not make that claim, and plenty of his supporters see his flaws as opposed to regarding all his behaviour (past or present) as flawless. Nor do I agree with everything he's ever said.

However – having watched numerous hours (spread out over recent years) of him talking about his experiences, I have a hard time accepting the views of his critics who dismiss him as a far-right extremist, or nothing more than a thug or attention-seeker motivated primarily by money, power or vanity.

Over the numerous videos / interviews I've watched, the most significant thing that comes across to me is that this is someone who actually experienced firsthand in his community the horrors that he details in his work – including the radicalization of Muslims in the UK, the gang-rapes of large numbers of underage girls, and the cover-ups that followed.

Here is one example of the UK mainstream media covering one example on that topic :

Headline : Shame of grooming cover-up: Cynical councillors could be going to jail after report says they systematically hid truth

Link : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-scandal.html

Robinson is not someone who began as a career journalist, pursuing research or investigations from outside the situation looking in on it. He is not someone who grew his interest from within the relative safety of educational institutions or political think tanks. He is someone who, by his own accounts, appears to have been living this situation throughout his life - watching his local community in Luton become distorted by radical elements and crimes, and watching as the local authorties / government stood back and allowed it to happen, then watching as those problems appeared to be replicated across other parts of the country. Who in their right mind would not be angered by that? And who amongst us can honestly say that if we had lived it, as he has, we might not have stumbled in attempting to address it?

As Robinson himself has said, it is not a (politically) left or right issue, nor a racial issue.

It is a minefield of a topic, and as a topic it is so much bigger than just Robinson or his personal flaws.

Did Robinson go wrong on May 25th? Arguably. Could the authorities have handled it very differently? I think so. Did he deserve to be sentenced within hours to 13 months in prison for what he did? I have a hard time with that.

The fact that he was arrested and incarcerated so quickly, when conversely it took years for the victims of the abuse he details in his work, and their abusers, to be addressed (many probably still haven’t been), is just one aspect of what is so worrying.  If people are determined to wash over that by dismissing him as just a ‘racist’ antagonist, I think they may be missing the fundamental points he is making, and the bigger picture. 

Along with years of aggressive policies towards certain Muslim countries, and years of the UK taking money / investment from foreign sources with Islamic ties, the government has allowed large numbers of immigrants from very different cultures into the UK. Yet certain members of UK authorities have stood back in various cases as elements of those communities preached hatred towards non-Muslims in their schools or temples. See here for example :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercover_Mosque

The above link describes the documentary Undercover Mosque; how it contained video gathered from 12 months of investigation into mosques throughout Britain, revealing some extreme behaviour and views within the temples. The wiki page details how “The CPS was also asked by the police to consider whether a prosecution under the Public Order Act 1986 should be brought against Channel 4 for broadcasting a programme including material likely to stir up racial hatred ”. But when the matter was brought to the High Court, West Midlands Police and the Crown Prosecution Service apologised to the makers of the documentary and reportedly agreed to a payment of £100,000.

The authorities also stood back as large numbers of underage white girls were targeted by predominantly Pakistani Muslim rape gangs. Not every politician or policeman stood back and did nothing (and I can't help but wonder just how many bravely try to speak out and get shut down.) But there is undoubtedly a problem within the system, or this problem would not have developed. Whether it's intrinsically linked to cover-ups of paedophilia / human trafficking within the establishment, I won't claim to know.

Many working class people of the UK were also amongst the 'million' who marched to protest the invasion of Iraq – some of whom paid their taxes for a foreign policy they didn't ask for, have had their livelihoods or safety threatened by an extensive immigration policy they didn't approve of, and were treated like they didn't matter when a result of government policies was the mass rapes of young British girls within their communities. Not all those girls were white, as the Sikh Asian community, which has long assimilated in the UK, has also reported similar problems with being targeted by Muslim criminals. It is a complex situation.

I'm inclined to think that mass immigration into the UK has been deliberately allowed over recent decades, not only for the economic / political gains that it brings for certain groups, but also as a form of social engineering with deliberate and divisive consequences.

I'm not against immigration or immigrants. Just opposed to deeply flawed immigration policies that put too much pressure on any given country.

It should go without saying that there are plenty of peaceful, decent Muslims in the UK who have long integrated, side by side with people of other belief systems (I know from experience, thanks to having long-standing Muslim friends since childhood, and Muslim relatives.) But that fact in itself is not a justification for shutting down public discourse on where the problems lie - just as people in the UK should be free to criticise Israeli or UK government policies, or the cover-up of abuse within the Catholic Church, or any other contentious issue.

Some criticism of radical Islam actually comes from Muslims, just as some criticism of Israeli policies or Jewish texts comes from Jews - people who take issue with problems created by and within their own community leadership. It is not the exclusive domain of 'white' or non-Muslim / non-Jewish critics.

This article for example details the story of a Rabbi who has tried to stand up to child abuse within his own community. Like many articles on child abuse it contains horrid details of the traumas involved :

Headline : The Child-Rape Assembly Line - Meeting the Rabbi who's been ostracised for sounding the alarm on child rape

Link : https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/q...0000141-v20n11

As someone who has been trying to get to the root of Islamic extremism, Robinson may be more widely read on Islam by now than a large number of Muslims themselves. It is similar with converts to Judaism, where a lot of study can be required for the transition, who may end up with a deeper insight into the texts of the religion than many people who inherit the faith by birth. As to whether all of Robinson's convictions about Islamic texts are correct, I'm not qualified to say – but I found his interview with Islamic scholar Imam Tawhidi (which now has over 500,000 youtube views) an interesting discussion.

So far none of the criticisms I have read here or elsewhere of Robinson have convinced me that he has been treated fairly, either by factions of the mainstream media or the state.

People who feel that his tactics sometimes rile people up and provoke anger may have a point. But another side to that, which I experienced at the demonstration I attended, is that much of that anger is actually felt not towards Muslims, but towards the UK authorities and government who have let people down, with negative results for Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

Dismissing Robinson, and his anger, and trying to shut him up, just seems like a convenient way to avoid dealing with that far bigger problem.

Flawed as he and some of his perceptions may be, it seems to me that Robinson isn't the cause of the anger which he vents on behalf of others. He's just been brave enough to voice it.

I continue to pray for all the innocent Muslims and non-Muslims negatively affected by the issues that he brings to light.

But I'm saying a special prayer for Robinson.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

BMJ (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Jayke (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Smith estimates that the number of Africans living in Europe will grow from nine million to between 150 million and 200 million within the next 30 years.
    That kind of stopped me completely in my tracks. This is a staggering statistic.
    If true...

(Just think about those numbers for a moment!)
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 20th June 2018 at 10:59.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), BMJ (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Jayke (30th June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    Title : Tommy Robinson’s Right to Free Speech Morally Trumps All Laws That Violate It. (Even That One.) — UK Version
    By Craig Biddle June 19, 2018

Link : https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...ne-uk-version/
    Yes - this is an excellent, well researched, and well reasoned, article:
    Tommy Robinson’s Right to Free Speech Morally Trumps All Laws That Violate It. (Even That One.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th June 2018), BMJ (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Jayke (21st June 2018), Melinda (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

I thought to share a quote with you all. Though it may not speak as loudly to others as it did to me.

Since Robinson's arrest the issues around his work have been at the fore (or close to it) of my mind every day. It can be exhausting. But it's nothing compared to what he, or the victims of the crimes he discusses, have been going through. Relentlessly.

About a week or two into thinking about the whole situation, including feeling the build up of energy with his supporters by reading / viewing the information they were sharing, I was having difficulty sleeping. But on one night I went to bed and dreamed that a child of the Lakota people came to me with a message. I'm aware of the Lakota tribe, but had no special reason to think of them. When I woke up I typed the name Lakota into youtube. I like to find videos where, unlike still photographs or audio, I can see the movement of people's souls within their eyes.

The first video that caught my eye, when I played it, opened with a blank screen and the following text :

The ones that matter most are the children
    - Lakota proverb

That pretty much summed up my feelings about a stark and very visceral element at the heart of this case and its broader story.

How damaged, how wounded, how lost in the dark do people have to be to inflict such grievous harm on children?

How profoundly disconnected from strength and meaning do people have to be not to step in and help when it is their role as protectors?

Where did we go so fundamentally wrong on so many levels?

I went today and lay down in the park as I often do. I soaked in the sky and the earth, giving thanks for the trees and the feather medicine. The forces who ask so little of us and give so much in return.

I am praying for everyone to return to the light of their truest soul. Their deepest aspects. Beyond the hate.

As a race on this planet...

So much grief. So much terror. So many ways in which we've been pitted against one another.

We can all do better than that. I am certain.

Though I'm not always sure how we get there.

I wish us the courage that it takes

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

BMJ (25th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), gaiagirl (10th July 2018), Hervé (22nd June 2018), Jayke (22nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Has anyone heard how the demonstration went on Sat. for Tommy?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), BMJ (25th June 2018), Jayke (30th June 2018), Melinda (26th June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

If true...

There were some people on 4chan claiming to have been involved in detailed war-games of these scenarios in Europe, and they claimed that none of them ended well. There was no middle-of-the-road, moderate scenario. Islam always ends up taking hold over time, and basically either native Europeans (who survive) end up fleeing to North America, or else Europe would have to shift very far to the right and organize to deport all of these people, which back when I read this sounded incredibly unrealistic. But now it seems like this second scenario is what is taking shape, at least in eastern and central Europe.

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

If true...

The evidence suggests its true. Joe Biden was on camera in 2015 gloating about how Caucasian Europeans would soon make up less than 50% of the population in America (and no doubt other countries where "unrelenting immigration" is taking place).

Quote An unrelenting stream of immigration. Nonstop, nonstop. Folks like me who are Caucasian, of European descent, for the first time in 2017 we'll be an absolute minority in the United States of America. Absolute minority. Fewer than 50% of the people in America from then and on will be white European stock. That's not a bad thing. That's a source of our strength.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi...re&app=desktop

There's also the 500ft mural called 'Endless Sleep' that was painted beneath the Eiffel tower in 2016.

Looks fairly benign, a celebration of racial diversity, living in balance and harmony together, painted by the artist Cleon Peterson. That is, until you see some of Petersons other 'art' pieces, which are essentially a disturbing and sadistic glorification of white genocide.

http://guerrerogallery.com/the-brink...ailable-works/

It gets even more sinister when you find out Edmond de Rothschild is one of Cleon Petersons primary patrons, and has Cleons artwork on one of his boats.

It should come as no surprise then that Peterson describes his work as a battle between the nature of Will vs Submission, and as Michael Tsarion points out in his excellent podcasts, the word Islam literally translates into 'submission'.

==================================================

On a more positive note however, it sounds like Tommy Robinson might potentially be released on the 10th July, as thats when his appeal hearing has been scheduled. I've found one of the best (non-sensationalist) sources for updates is his PA Hel Gower, who can be followed on twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lelg
    Quote The legal team have worked hard & it is confirmed that Lord Justice Leveson will hear Tommy’s appeal on his sentence at 10am 10th July 2018 at the Royal Courts of Justice London.
    Quote The protest on 14th July will still happen!Either we are continuing the #FreeTommy #FreeSpeech protest or we are having a celebration event. Make sure you are there as it will be even bigger now.Tommy will be represented by a tier 1 QC (Top defence barrister).
    11:37 pm · 29 Jun 2018
    Last edited by Jayke; 30th June 2018 at 00:46.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2018), Melinda (30th June 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018), Sophocles (30th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Who do the Rothschilds work for?

There's a couple of datapoints Cleon Peterson reveals about his artwork, that hints of other power players behind Edmund de Rothschild, who Cleon pays homage to with his art. He describes his artistic style as mimicking Ancient Greek pottery...

http://www.theoi.com/Georgikos/Seilenoi.html

The Ancient Greek connection gives a nod to the Venetian Oligarchy (as described in the book 'The Game of Saturn'), who see themselves as descended from Perseus (founder of Persia) and descendants of Alexander the Great.

Quote The Game of Saturn is the first full length, scholarly study of the enigmatic Renaissance masterwork known as the Sola-Busca tarot. It reveals the existence of a pagan liturgical and ritual tradition active amongst members of the Renaissance elite and encoded within the deck. Beneath its beautifully decorated surface, its imagery ranges from the obscure to the grotesque; we encounter scenes of homoeroticism, wounding, immolation and decapitation redolent of hidden meanings, violent transformations and obscure rites.

For the first time in over five hundred years, the clues embedded within the cards reveal a dark Gnostic grimoire replete with pagan theurgical and astral magical rites. Careful analysis demonstrates that the presiding deity of this ‘cult object’ is none other than the Gnostic demiurge in its most archaic and violent form: the Afro-Levantine serpent-dragon, Ba’al Hammon, also known as Kronos and Saturn, though more notoriously as the biblical Moloch, the devourer of children.

Conveyed from Constantinople to Italy in the dying years of the Byzantine Empire, the pagan Platonist George Gemistos Plethon sought to ensure the survival of the living essence of Neoplatonic theurgy by transplanting it to the elite families of the Italian Renaissance. Within that violent and sorcerous milieu, Plethon’s vision of a theurgically enlightened elite mutated into its dark shadow – a Saturnian brotherhood, operating within a cosmology of predation, which sought to channel the draconian current to preserve elite wealth, power and control. This development marks the birth of an ‘illumined elite’ over three centuries before Adam Weishaupt’s ‘Illuminati.’ The deck captures the essence of this magical tradition and constitutes a Western terma whose talismanic properties may serve to establish an initiatory link with the current.
    The other Datapoint Cleon reveals is that his 'Endless Sleep' mural, the 500ft one painted beneath the Eiffel tower, is named after characters of a book published in Venice in 1499, the Hypnerotomachia Poliphili. Jocelyn Godwin does a great job of decoding some of the mysteries of the Hypnerotomachia Poliphili, in his book, The Real Rule of Four, where again, the Venetian oligarchical families are mentioned throughout.

This brings us to the question, who are these oligarchical families? (Who people like Joseph Farrell and Lyndon LaRouche, describe as maintaining their oligarchical status since the days of Babylon!)

I recently discovered the work of a wonderful Jewish lady, Doreen Dotan, who has a lifetime of research into these matters. And she's pissed! Pissed off at the way the Babylonian sorcerers hijacked the Jewish faith and have been using it to indoctrinate and sacrifice the innocent children of the world. Pissed off at the wars, the murders, the blood sacrifices! Pissed off at the elite who manipulate reality for themselves at the expense of others! Not only does she name some names, but she also goes on an epic rant, palpable with pure emotion and a little unsettling in places, but well worth the watch. I don't agree with her literal take on what the planets are, but on the metaphorical level, I think she nails it. The links in her Youtube description also reveal lots of interesting information, and some of her other videos on the Kabalah are excellent. Well worth following her channel for those who are interested.

• Youtube Description
    Recommended reading and viewing:

MEET THE ROTHSHCILDS' BOSSES 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRrjy...

DANGOOR ... DRAGON

Check out the upside down cross:

https://www.geni.com/people/Sir-Naim-...

http://www.dangoor.com/family.html

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles...

http://dangooreducation.com/

David Dangoor, Chairman of BioGaia - speaking about that very capable employee of his, Philip Rothschild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHDTH...

https://www.rsm.ac.uk/support-us/the-...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon...

DOCUMENTARY: The Jewish Monopoly on Opium

https://zionistreport.com/2016/02/doc...

What happened to this Family???

7 coffins of Sassoon children are carried out for burial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJt_u...

Please see the comment of Sonja White below for more information about a Sassoon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...

Tradition Well Served: The HSH Group & Kadoorie Family Documentary | The Peninsula Hotels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Xrd...

https://www.ted.com/talks/evan_grant_...

http://cymatica.com/

My Friend LORI SHEM TOV is still being kept a Political Prisoner in Israel for speaking out about Child Trafficking and Political and Judicial Corruption.

Please help spread her name together with Tommy Robinson.
    http://www.redressonline.com/2016/06/...
    Last edited by Jayke; 1st July 2018 at 11:11.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), gaiagirl (10th July 2018), Matthew (14th September 2018), Melinda (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018), Sophocles (30th November 2018), Tintin (14th July 2018)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

From Doreen Dotan’s YouTube description above...

Quote My Friend LORI SHEM TOV is still being kept a Political Prisoner in Israel for speaking out about Child Trafficking and Political and Judicial Corruption.
    The case of Lori Shem Tov, exposing corruption and judicial malpractice in Israel, has strong echoes of the case Tommy Robinson is up against in the U.K. Another Truth seeker and corruption exposer who deserves public attention.

http://www.redressonline.com/2016/06...ing-the-truth/
    Quote Lory has been a target of the authorities for some time, and it seem that her only protection is to publicise her case internationally, not just in Israel. Details of Lory’s arrest were published in one newspaper in Israel but her name was censored, affording her little protection.

The punchline – to be detained on the fear that one might breach the law – should terrify us all. How many of us could be imprisoned for our thoughts or possible intentions? George Orwell would be proud of his prophecies.

The truth has become the enemy of governments, to an extent that they are prepared to imprison those who speak out. Mainstream media are complicit in this. But Israel appears to have more fears than most of the truth being told.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), Melinda (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018), Tintin (14th July 2018)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Jayke! The worldwide "trade" is beginning to surface, but many will not want to totally face up to what is & has been going on for centuries.

As Prayingmedic was told in his dream....."It's about the children". Most interesting about the Talmud. We are "wet ware" & don't even realize it. I think of my own life where all of my energy was going toward a false "cause". Doreen Dotan does make us start thinking in a different manner.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2018), Jayke (1st July 2018), Melinda (1st July 2018), Michelle Marie (1st July 2018), Tintin (14th July 2018)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Was Theresa May complicit in covering up pedophile rape gangs among senior politicians in Westminster while she was Home Secretary?

A channel 4 report from 2015 would seem to suggest so. Makes me wonder if the only reason Treasonous Theresa is still in a job at 10 Downing Street, is because she’s the one who holds the blackmail “control files” (as Catherine Austin Fitts describes them).

UPDATE: Tommy Robinson’s appeal case isn’t going ahead today as mentioned earlier in the thread. The appeal date was pushed back 2 weeks until the 24th July because:

a) the judge who was supposed to be hearing Tommy’s appeal had been on the radio a couple weeks prior, declaring Robinson guilty, before he’d even seen or heard the evidence of the appeal, thereby compromising his impartiality to judge the case.
    b) the prosecution said they weren’t ready to go ahead on the 10th and they needed more time to prepare.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th July 2018), BMJ (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), gaiagirl (10th July 2018), Melinda (10th July 2018), Tintin (14th July 2018)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

This is a very promising development from Ezra Levant at rebel media. The judge who was supposed to preside over Tommy’s appeal case was Lord Leveson, one of the top judges in the UK, but this is the same judge who prejudiced the appeal by saying, on radio, that Tommy was guilty before he’d even heard the appeal.

Ezra tells us in the video below that Lord leveson has now been removed from the case, and replaced by 3 judges, who will also have the Lord Chief Justice watching over them as they give their ruling. The case has also been moved forward to July 18th.

Is it unprecedented to have 3 judges and the Lord Chief Justice hearing an appeal for a contempt of court? I won’t pretend to know the answer to that, but it could be a sign something of actual nobility might be stirring within the British deep state if Tommy wins his appeal and gets released. I wonder if Lord Pearson has been holding his peers to account.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), Melinda (12th July 2018), Tintin (14th July 2018)

32. Link to Post #117
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    This is a very promising development from Ezra Levant at rebel media. The judge who was supposed to preside over Tommy’s appeal case was Lord Leveson, one of the top judges in the UK, but this is the same judge who prejudiced the appeal by saying, on radio, that Tommy was guilty before he’d even heard the appeal.

Ezra tells us in the video below that Lord leveson has now been removed from the case, and replaced by 3 judges, who will also have the Lord Chief Justice watching over them as they give their ruling. The case has also been moved forward to July 18th.

Is it unprecedented to have 3 judges and the Lord Chief Justice hearing an appeal for a contempt of court? I won’t pretend to know the answer to that, but it could be a sign something of actual nobility might be stirring within the British deep state if Tommy wins his appeal and gets released. I wonder if Lord Pearson has been holding his peers to account.

Jayke: I'm not sure I'll necessarily remember to keep an eye out for the verdict - I've got my eyes on plenty of other interesting things as well at the moment - but I expect you will remember to and it'll be most interesting to see how all this pans out, for sure.

There may still be some good souls in the judiciary who will ensure that he is given a fair and proper hearing, whatever the result.

Thanks for the very interesting updates you've provided on the thread. I'm particularly interested in the 'The Real Rule of Four' cited earlier.

Quick anecdote: I'd mentioned to an acquaintance whose cousin works right in the heart of the 'City' banking centre and moves very high up within those circles, that much of the civilised what we call 'western world' - this would include UK, various 'Crown colonies', Australia, New Zealand, mainland Europe, The Vatican and the US - is being managed from the Inner Temple of the City of London Corporation (The "Crown") and he said that when he in turn mentioned this to him the blood nearly drained from his face: a look of 'how on earth could he (meaning me) know that?' is pretty much how he described the reaction. Kinda like, hitting a nerve.

I'll be equally fascinated to know what the reaction will be after my suggestion, that when he next should see him, to mention just three little words (Anglo Saxon Mission) and feed back on that reaction.

Anyway
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th July 2018), BMJ (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2018), Jayke (14th July 2018), Melinda (14th July 2018)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Quick anecdote: I'd mentioned to an acquaintance whose cousin works right in the heart of the 'City' banking centre and moves very high up within those circles, that much of the civilised what we call 'western world' - this would include UK, various 'Crown colonies', Australia, New Zealand, mainland Europe, The Vatican and the US - is being managed from the Inner Temple of the City of London Corporation (The "Crown") and he said that when he in turn mentioned this to him the blood nearly drained from his face: a look of 'how on earth could he (meaning me) know that?' is pretty much how he described the reaction. Kinda like, hitting a nerve.

I'll be equally fascinated to know what the reaction will be after my suggestion, that when he next should see him, to mention just three little words (Anglo Saxon Mission) and feed back on that reaction.

Anyway
    Here's another anecdote that may give a little extra hope.

Soon after the "9/11 in plain Site" documentary came out, I gave a copy of it to a person who was a QC, a recorder judge and a member of the house of lords. In the telephone conversation I had with him to tell him what I was sending to him I also told him that Tony Blair's own constituency Labour group in the local council had just had a special meeting to watch the DVD.

Quite soon after that phone call, the house of lords sat very late one night discussing 9/11. They apparently were making worrying noises for the executive government and the then home secretary Jack Straw had to go to the house to talk to them, to calm them down ( look it up, it's all on record ).

I felt, before I made that move, and even after, that in some way, when all else fails, the judiciary are our last line of defence.
    Last edited by Tintin; 15th July 2018 at 10:27. Reason: Fixed quotation marks
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th July 2018), BMJ (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), Jayke (15th July 2018), Matthew (14th September 2018), Spiral (14th July 2018), Tintin (15th July 2018), Valerie Villars (18th July 2018)

36. Link to Post #119
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Report on Mr Robinson @ 21:22 minutes

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th July 2018), BMJ (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), Jayke (18th July 2018)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

The appeal hearing is underway! Journalists in attendance have been given permission to live tweet the events of the proceeding as the day unfolds...Ezra Levant in attendance and giving frequent updates:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ezralevant

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2018), Melinda (24th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th July 2018), Tintin (19th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast