+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Thinking the Unthinkable: a WHAT IF scenario, should there be major sea level changes coming soon

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Thinking the Unthinkable: a WHAT IF scenario, should there be major sea level changes coming soon

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    I decided not to ask about world population numbers for January, 2020, but rather look at April, 2020. I get that the human population in April will be between 5 and 6 billion. A year later, in April of 2021, there will be between 4 and 5 billion humans.
    Wow.

That implies that in 4-5 months, the world population would drop from 7.7 billion in Dec 2019 to (say) 5.5 billion in April 2020. That's 2 billion people suddenly gone.

A way to grasp that (though of course it would not be uniform) is that it'd be like 10-15 million per day, each day.

Then, the next year, another billion. That's 'only' (!) 3 million per day, every day for that next 12 months.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th June 2018), Alekahn2 (13th June 2018), Bruno (12th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), DNA (12th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Ivy23 (19th June 2018), Jean-Marie (12th June 2018), justntime2learn (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th June 2018), pyrangello (12th June 2018), Rich (10th April 2019), Spellbound (12th June 2018), wnlight (12th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: Thinking the Unthinkable: a WHAT IF scenario, should there be major sea level changes coming soon

@Bill, Please keep in mind that I posted those population results after only one dowsing session. I will continue to research Earth populations.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

@ Ernie Nemeth, I have been on the Canadian shield. Lovely, wilderness country with great fishing.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2018), chrysocolla (12th June 2018), David Trd1 (13th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), DNA (12th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Jean-Marie (12th June 2018), justntime2learn (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), Spellbound (12th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 times in 132 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I decided not to ask about world population numbers for January, 2020, but rather look at April, 2020. I get that the human population in April will be between 5 and 6 billion. A year later, in April of 2021, there will be between 4 and 5 billion humans.
    Wow.

That implies that in 4-5 months, the world population would drop from 7.7 billion in Dec 2019 to (say) 5.5 billion in April 2020. That's 2 billion people suddenly gone.

A way to grasp that (though of course it would not be uniform) is that it'd be like 10-15 million per day, each day.

Then, the next year, another billion. That's 'only' (!) 3 million per day, every day for that next 12 months.
    Not only is this tragic, it's an incredible health hazard to those who survive.

Not to be macabre, but do any of the "survival" books talk about how to dispose of large quantities of corpses? This is something we don't like to think about, but that many dead people is incredibly problematic.

Digging graves is much too labor intensive and time consuming, and cremation is, I think, not as easy as one might expect.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2018), Bruno (12th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), DNA (12th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Jean-Marie (12th June 2018), justntime2learn (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th June 2018), wnlight (13th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ErtheVessel (here)
    Not to be macabre, but do any of the "survival" books talk about how to dispose of large quantities of corpses? This is something we don't like to think about, but that many dead people is incredibly problematic.
    I'd never even thought of this. So I looked it up; it's easy to search.

Slightly to my initial surprise (but after a moment, it's like: of course, this is only logical!) there are many pages, ranging from ex-military prepper sites to formal articles by the World Health Organization. Anyone actively involved in disaster response needs to know about this, or be trained.

I didn't go as far as to read anything. Too late at night! But yes, it's all there.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruno (12th June 2018), DNA (12th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), ErtheVessel (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Jean-Marie (12th June 2018), justntime2learn (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (12th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th June 2018), pyrangello (12th June 2018), wnlight (13th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

If you go to the bottom of the Nexus magazine page and click on "for more information, you will be taken to this page:https://nexusmagazine.com/events/sec...y-of-australia
    ... which lists various presentations that will be at the event, including this:
    Quote Allan Euston Williams (with Stella Wheildon)
    "Origine" (Aboriginal Prophecy and the End of Days)
    The End of Days... is a prophecy that has been long awaited by the Origine' people... it is the end of the darkness and a "return" of the spirit of the Dreaming. This epoch-long prophecy is being spoken of now, because it is expected to happen in just under two years time.
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Aboriginal Elders warn the 'End of Days' is near

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/an...f-days-is-near

Prophecy of the end of the world continues to inspire wild and bewitching theories in popular culture. Some sprouted from ancient knowledge of the Hopi and Mayan calendar. Biblical references abound… but one ancient culture has always remained silent.

Just under a year ago, I started hearing rumours that Australian Indigenous Elders were saying it was the time of the End of Days. Some I know have already gone back to “country" to prepare their spirit and connect back to the land. All in preparation for what is to come.

It is important to note that before the British came to Australia in the late 18th century, the Indigenous people of Australian did not have a word for “time", nor did it factor into their daily thinking, as it does in westernised cultures. No calendars. Just cycles and seasons. They literally lived in the now.

Recently the Elders have been seeing the signs of the End of Days. Some of those signs have to do with the deformed baby whales being observed in the oceans recently (presumably because of Fukushima radiation). They say we have less than two years before the End of Days.

The Australian Aboriginal people have been on this land between 65,000 and 120,000 years; possibly more. In that time they have seen an ice age come and go (last glacial period around 12,000 years ago); survived the Toba super volcanic eruption (75,000 years ago) and several massive coastal tsunamis which exposed or sunk huge tracts of Australia’s east coast. None of these events was considered the “End of Days”.

DNA demonstrates that the Australian Aboriginal culture is the oldest culture on Earth.

We hear plenty of prophecy and prediction from other cultures, all of whom measured time, and experienced time as linear.

In a world-first declaration, respected Elders have volunteered their knowledge, including impending cataclysm, just two years or less from our doorstep. As a trusted and chosen platform, NEXUS Magazine has been unexpectedly charged with the sharing of this knowledge to the world.

With all the warning signs erupting, Aboriginal Elders have discussed and identified now is the time to bring forth their knowledge of what is to come.

NEXUS Magazine is honoured and excited to be bringing you the Secret History of Australia Conference in just four weeks from now.

If you are unable to attend this amazing event, we will have most presentations available post conference for streaming/download or on DVD.

– Duncan Roads, Editor, NEXUS Magazine
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (12th June 2018), Bill Ryan (12th June 2018), Bruno (12th June 2018), Craig (12th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), DNA (12th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), Hervé (12th June 2018), Inaiá (13th June 2018), Ivy23 (19th June 2018), Jean-Marie (12th June 2018), justntime2learn (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), onevoice (12th June 2018), pyrangello (12th June 2018), Rich (10th April 2019), silverfish (14th June 2018), Tintin (12th June 2018), what is a name? (13th June 2018), wnlight (13th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Sounds like a depopulation is on its way whether through natural plagues or vaccines induced... combined with famines/malnutrition...

Anyway, here is something about magnetic pole shifts:

Kilauea volcano causes magnetic field to go in opposite direction, sends compasses going in crazy directions

Paul Baldwin Express
    Tue, 05 Jun 2018 05:33 UTC

Hawaii latest: Compasses are being sent crazy by the anomaly
    MOUNT Kilauea, Hawaii's erupting volcano, has a magnetic field which flows in the OPPOSITE direction to the rest of the planet, scientists have discovered.
    The bizarre finding, which sends compasses into an uncontrollable spin, had scientists baffled - while locals linked it to Hawaiian folklore which attaches deep spiritual significance to the massive volcano which is almost one million years old.

But now the reason for the magnetic volte-face has been explained - and it's even more mind-blowing.

According to geologists the molten rock below the Mount Kilauea caldera contains vast amounts of iron and is effectively a sea of floating magnets.

About 780,000 years ago the rock cooled and simultaneously the Earth's magnetic field inexplicably FLIPPED - the South Pole became the North and the North Pole became the South.

But the sea of iron magnets below Mount Kilauea were now cooled and trapped in the now solid rock - with their poles facing the opposite way to everything else on the planet.

Studies into lava flows both below and above the Earth's surface are slowly unlocking the reasons why the planet's field flips every so often.

Brad Singer, a geology professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, who investigates lava flow magnetic fields, said: "When the lava flows erupt and cool in the Earth's magnetic field, they acquire a memory of the magnetic field at that time.
    "It's very difficult to destroy that in a lava flow once it's formed. You then have a recording of what the paleofield direction was like on Earth."
    He added that the flip occurs during periods of declining strength of the Earth's magnetic field and that the planet was rapidly approaching another one.

Co-researcher Kenneth Hoffman California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo and UW-Madison who has been researching field reversals for over 30 years.

Hoffman and Singer are focusing on rocks that contain evidence of times that the main north-south field has weakened, which is one sign that the polarity may flip direction.

Singer said:
    "Current evidence suggests we are now approaching one of these transitional states because the main magnetic field is relatively weak and rapidly decreasing.

"While the last polarity reversal occurred several hundred thousand years ago, the next might come within only a few thousand years.

"Right now, historic records show that the strength of the magnetic field is declining very rapidly. From a quick back-of-the-envelope prediction, in 1,500 years the field will be as weak as it's ever been and we could go into a state of polarity reversal.
    "One broad goal of our research is to provide some predictive capability for what could happen and what could be the signs of the next reversal."
    Related: ===================================================

One immediate result of a weakening earth's magnetic field is that paleo remanent magnetism from ancient lava flows can equal or overcome the current overall earth magnetic field and therefore induce a depolarization/disorientation of living beings/organisms in such areas...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th June 2018), Alekahn2 (13th June 2018), avid (13th June 2018), Baby Steps (12th June 2018), Bill Ryan (12th June 2018), Bruno (12th June 2018), chrysocolla (12th June 2018), David Trd1 (13th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), DNA (12th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), GaelVictor (12th June 2018), Inaiá (13th June 2018), Ivy23 (19th June 2018), Jean-Marie (12th June 2018), justntime2learn (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2018), onawah (12th June 2018), onevoice (12th June 2018), Oxygen (12th June 2018), pyrangello (12th June 2018), Sunny (16th March 2019), Valerie Villars (12th June 2018), what is a name? (13th June 2018), wnlight (13th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is a very interesting thread. My own feeling is that whilst there will be some earth changes, they won't be quite as devastating as many people expect. The ring of fire probably won't be a very safe place to stay, we are already seeing increased volcanic activity in that region. Low-lying coastal cities will probably also be at risk. Moving Inland, to a mountainous or hilly area that isn't prone to earthquakes is probably a good idea.

However, I do trust in providence. Our planet is in exactly the right place in relation to the sun and the moon to make life possible, I think that is hardly a coincidence and there are signs that this was done artificially by some ancient builder race. I really don't think we will be abandoned as we go through these earth changes and there are already signs that there was intervention to avoid major disasters, that were foretold or planned in advance.

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I watched Threads last night and what a bleak and depressing outcome that was, though I still feel it does sell the experience somewhat short. If we were to extrapolate that to 2018 can you imagine any civil service staff in their bunkers trying to coordinate rescue efforts? Or would it be everyone for themselves hording what food and water they could and let those outside of any shelter suffer?

Once rule of law is done away with it would only take hours or days for psychopaths to float to the top of roving gangs of bandits murdering and destroying everything in their paths. Did I mention this is 2018? Mankind will truly descend to below animals in their behaviors. I am a fan of man the individual, but not a fan of men in mobs.

Which leads me to the crux of my message - in this type of world should it eventuate is it really worth living? Does the reptilian part of the brain kick into survival mode and everything to survive is just a battle? What about the survivors who have lived through times of opulence now faced without any modern conveniences how would they survive?

I would like to think this dramatic approach would never eventuate but isn't there only a thin line that separates us from that happening?

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th June 2018), Bill Ryan (12th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2018), Hervé (13th June 2018), Inaiá (13th June 2018), Ivy23 (19th June 2018), Jean-Marie (12th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2018), Ol' Roy (17th June 2018), pyrangello (13th June 2018), Satori (13th June 2018), Valerie Villars (13th June 2018), wnlight (13th June 2018)

16. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

A post apocalyptic classic....

Summary of A Canticle for Leibowitz
    Winner of the 1961 Hugo Award for Best Novel and widely considered one of the most accomplished, powerful, and enduring classics of modern speculative fiction, Walter M. Miller, Jr.’s A Canticle for Leibowitz is a true landmark of twentieth-century literature—a chilling and still provocative look at a post-apocalyptic future. In a nightmarish ruined world slowly awakening to the light after sleeping in darkness, the infant rediscoveries of science are secretly nourished by cloistered monks dedicated to the study and preservation of the relics and writings of the blessed Saint Isaac Leibowitz. From here the story spans centuries of ignorance, violence, and barbarism, viewing through a sharp, satirical eye the relentless progression of a human race damned by its inherent humanness to re-celebrate its grand foibles and repeat its grievous mistakes. Seriously funny, stunning, and tragic, eternally fresh, imaginative, and altogether remarkable, A Canticle for Leibowitz retains its ability to enthrall and amaze. It is now, as it always has been, a masterpiece.

https://7chan.org/lit/src/A_Canticle...ler,_Jr__4.pdf

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th June 2018), Bill Ryan (13th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2018), Hervé (13th June 2018), Jean-Marie (13th June 2018), justntime2learn (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2018), Ol' Roy (17th June 2018), the_real_dave-id (14th June 2018), Valerie Villars (13th June 2018), wnlight (13th June 2018)

18. Link to Post #70
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

@waves, I was thinking about "A Canticle for Leibowitz" just a few days ago. It was truly a landmark book that I read back in the 60s. I remember already thinking that there had been previous civilizations to ours, and how this book could be showing a plausible scenario for how our civilization came about.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2018), Hervé (13th June 2018), Jean-Marie (13th June 2018), justntime2learn (13th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), Valerie Villars (13th June 2018)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Wow.

Assuming this doesn't happen in your life, look for an incident prior to 2019 when your computers or electronics mess up inexplicably. I think that means you've switched timelines -- computers seem not to be able follow timeline shifts seemlessly.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2018), Ivy23 (19th June 2018), Jean-Marie (13th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), onevoice (13th June 2018), wnlight (14th June 2018)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    [...]
    As much as we've become accustomed to "Tectonic Plate Drift" theory, there is no evidence for it (circumstantial only). The crustal plates might slip a few meters...but travel thousands of miles sideways??
    [...]
    Beside skepticism, one also needs to be open minded enough to let empirical data creep in... the "sideways" slip of continental crust over 1000s of miles is demonstrated by evidence of the continuity of paleo subduction/obduction/collision zones such as the one that affected Southern Brittany and Newfoundland with the occurrence of a "Blue Schists" belt matching perfectly once the basaltic seafloor at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean is removed.

It is with the existence of such curvilinear features -AKA "Belts" - that the existence of supercontinents such as "Gondwana" or "Pangaea" are demonstrated/reconstructed.

It is that same "drift" which causes the "Magnetic strips" paralleling the MORs with the oldest lava rocks being the farthest from the Ridge and dated at 180 million years for the Atlantic.

I would advise to refrain from using a "Flatearther" type of sarcasm when ignorance of a subject is being displayed...
    Not sure I follow this. What I mean by "circumstantial" is that *you* have not been around long enough to witness this happen, nor has all of recorded history been around long enough to record it. It simply never has been observed.

So you are saying that something in Brittany matches something in Newfoundland? I'm just questioning a scientific paradigm, partly because it comes from educational institutions and other entities that suppress alternate views.

The Earth has never been observed to be flat, and it has never been observed sliding plates across vast distances. How would we apply plate drift to the beginning of this thread, which indicates a major landmass appearing in the Pacific Ocean?

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), wnlight (14th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,506 times in 4,311 posts

Another possible one to add to the list of 'What Ifs':

It's a grisly notion, but maybe worth considering.

-2 billion deaths will result in a smaller pollution footprint (maybe as much as 1/4 globally). This will have a significant impact on the environment, and accordingly the global climate.

This includes the 2 billion less humans exhaling carbon dioxide (not to mention all the animals that will perish also), which would also affect the atmospheric equation.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), wnlight (14th June 2018)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,729 times in 2,089 posts

My buddy who is a surgeon and has done 30,000 operations told me once that every hundred years or so something comes around and wipes out a bunch of people (virus) . The influenza pandemic of 1917-18 did just that. My great grandpa, his first wife and 2 kids perished from that flu and then he met my great grandmother after that. So you could say I am a by-product of the flu. During this entire thread there have been so many scenarios thrown into the air, from timeline changes to mad max theories. If you let your mind really wander your ego will take you into nothing but fear period. I believe Avalon is the place where cooler heads prevail, where education is your best defense . And by staying educated and having an open mind, there is no fear. Are there earth changes happening, no question absolutely but just like the lake I live near, there are small floating Islands every year that move around the lake and when were out on the boat we just navigate around them as we shall do as each event happens in our lifetime. My buddy was in Hawaii when that missile alert went off, He said people were running everywhere in such a crazy fashion. He just looked at his wife and said if it's our time, I'm right with my life and where I'm going and it's all good, there is no fear. Good stuff though everyone who has contributed here. That's what the Avalon Family is all about isn't it

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th June 2018), Bill Ryan (13th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), Craig (13th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Hervé (14th June 2018), Jayke (13th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th June 2018), Ol' Roy (17th June 2018), onawah (14th June 2018), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018), wnlight (14th June 2018)

28. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The human lineage tried going back to the sea but soon decided life on land was more advantageous. Try riding out a storm in those floating contraptions! And they won't look like the artistic rendition for long, either - salt water has a way of degrading everything immersed in it.

I wondered why the population of the planet increased so dramatically in the last 150 years? I don't give technology as much credit as some but the economic system set in place "encouraged" working and the resources followed. The increased resources allowed more people to flourish, while the economic system continued to entice more people to work. A vicious circle.

Now the human family is gargantuan and relies on the system entirely. The technology aspect has become far more important because without it many would necessarily perish. Yet the economic side keeps insisting on growth and mankind obliges. But because the economic system naturally separates the wheat from the chaff in terms of financial clout, the ranks of the poor continues to grow while financial assets continue to consolidate into fewer hands.

The human family is literally working itself to death.

So there is certain tragedy by continuing as we have been doing or something else.

I see this as bad news for the poor and the struggling. I see it as the final solution to a pesky problem - how to eliminate those that for whatever reason have not shown an affinity to the types of skills they must acquire to survive in today's world.

The rich hide in their bunkers or off world, the well-to-do in their bunkers and floating cities, and those without assets are on their own - and will be guarded against by the others in case they might come begging.

It is going to get messy. Add to that these predictions and, well, it looks pretty dire.

The only thing that can save us is to move to the next energy source - a limitless almost free power source that would allow anyone to provide the basic necessities of life for themselves and their dependants.

Free Energy Now!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), Debra (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Hervé (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th June 2018), onawah (14th June 2018), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018), wnlight (14th June 2018)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

I just read a really interesting book on the mechanics of crustal displacement.
    Written in 1965, it has been "declassified in part - Sanitized Copy approved for release" in 2013.
    Strangely enough it is on the See-I-aye website.

The title "The Adam and Eve Story" is a bit misleading.
    The author is Chan Thomas and he describes a sudden global catastrophic event and how Genesis is telling us the story but pretty much got everything wrong because of misreading of the glyphs.

He even goes so far as to rewrite how Genesis should have been written had the author translated the glyphs correctly.

It's only fifty pages or so and written in a very entertaining fashion.
    Really a fascinating read!

Here's the link:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00070001-8.pdf

Note: you need to go past the first couple of pages on the pdf to get to the actual book.
    Last edited by TEOTWAIKI; 14th June 2018 at 07:54.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Hervé (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), onawah (14th June 2018), the_real_dave-id (14th June 2018)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

In the last Kerry’s interview of the pleiadian messenger, part 2 which has been taken off???, the interviewee says that the yellowstone caldera will blow up soon.

If true, this could start up a few millions dead from the start and then worlwide starvation, plus geological changes.

Who knows, it could be checked with dowsing maybe?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018), onawah (14th June 2018)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Dutchsinse talks about Yellowstone about 39 minutes in here:
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    In the last Kerry’s interview of the pleiadian messenger, part 2 which has been taken off???, the interviewee says that the yellowstone caldera will blow up soon.

If true, this could start up a few millions dead from the start and then worlwide starvation, plus geological changes.

Who knows, it could be checked with dowsing maybe?
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (14th June 2018), Flash (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018)

36. Link to Post #79
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

The Antarctic melt-rate has tripled since 2012.
    They have all been down there to see it for themselves.
    The black disposal boxes are stacked.
    The centres are on standby.

Gil- gamesh, what-have-yous, and all the escapees.

There will be a need for scribes, whatever the outcome.

yeah, a bit doomy but then again, it's the perennial millenarian in us int'it?

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), dynamo (14th June 2018), Flash (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by ErtheVessel (here)
    Not only is this tragic, it's an incredible health hazard to those who survive.

Digging graves is much too labor intensive and time consuming, and cremation is, I think, not as easy as one might expect.
    Good point, ErtheVessel!
    Rotting corpses is no laughing matter and can introduce world-wide plagues.

Someone should approach the FEMA people with this question.
    Remember all of the articles a few years back about the strange "coffin size, plastic boxes" spotted in Georgia, U.S.?
    Hundreds of thousands (if not more that had not been spotted) of them!
    The manufacturer had better start producing them 24/7/365 LOL!

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (14th June 2018), Flash (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Hervé (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018), justntime2learn (15th June 2018), KiwiElf (15th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast