+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Thinking the Unthinkable: a WHAT IF scenario, should there be major sea level changes coming soon

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Thinking the Unthinkable: a WHAT IF scenario, should there be major sea level changes coming soon

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Late last year Bill Ryan asked me to try as best I could to come up with a set of "precursor events" as he called them. These would be events that are not expected, but are unmistakably related to the restlessness of our planet Earth and to the catastrophic changes that I see coming in December of this year. He, and to an extent I, would watch for these precursors to add a level of believability to what I have reported for the end of this year. On January 14th, I placed this list on my web site, www.light.ec, and sent it to Bill. I told Bill that if only three of these eight volcanic events come to pass, we all should be very uneasy about December. Now, I feel, is the time to post that list on this forum. This is what I wrote.

“I have been asked to mention some pre-cursor events so as to make my December predictions more believable. I have focused my attention upon the USA, but I am sure that similar events will occur across the globe. Here is what I have discovered in meditation:

1 May, Hawaii. The big island will be devastated by the eruption of Mt Kilauea. The magnitude of death and destruction will be far greater than what happened in 2018. Mauna Loa will re-awaken.
    2 June, California. The Mount Konocti volcano, part of Clear Lake Volcanic Field, will erupt.
    3 June, Oregon. [Lower Potential] One of the Three Sisters may erupt.
    4 August, California. [Lower Potential] Other volcanoes in the Clear Lake Volcanic Field may erupt.
    5 September, California. A new volcano will erupt about ten miles NorthWest of Mono Lake near Willow Springs and Eagle Peak.
    6 September, Oregon. A new volcano
    7 October, California. A new volcano
    8 November, California. A new volcano will erupt very close to LA. (Perhaps in Sierra Madre subburb)

“Disclaimer: Please bear in mind that my warnings of cataclysm are based upon my mediations and my dowsing. There is no proof that these events will ever come to pass. I have no control over the content except in my decision whether to publish the warnings. I hope that I can help people and not hurt people by causing them to flee from perfectly safe places. Predicting the future is a hit-or-miss proposition because there are many pathways that we may take. I look for the paths of greatest potential, and this is what I present to you.

“Look deep inside your heart and find the truth for yourself. Learn to meditate. Or, you can simply wait out this year and see for yourself.”

I now add that you should look for the Hawaii volcanic event to begin in the second half of May.
    Hi Warren,
    I have been following this all very closely, ever since you first started sharing your predictions.
    I was just wondering if you had dowsed to see whether the predictions you have made are for this timeline or an alternative timeline, this world or an alternative world? (in a parallel universe)
    Hi Constance
    You were telling a story at the meet up, and you got to a part where you were seeing devastation in Italy and I then transitioned to Chuck because of how he was telling me about Warren's dowsing earlier that day and how much that part of your story reminded me of that, I felt that there was a connection there.

But, I fully intended to try and segway back to your story for it's completion, and some how I failed in that and I apologize.

I did not mean to minimize and or cut your story short.

If at all possible maybe you could write your story and start a thread with it. And or if you feel it some how has a corroboration here maybe you could post it here.

I would be very interested in hearing your story until it's completion.

And again I apologize if and how I cut your story short.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alan (13th April 2019), Chip (11th April 2019), Constance (10th April 2019), Forest Denizen (11th April 2019), Jean-Marie (11th April 2019), justntime2learn (10th April 2019), Kryztian (14th April 2019), Tintin (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (10th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Thinking the Unthinkable: a WHAT IF scenario, should there be major sea level changes coming soon

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Hi Constance
    You were telling a story at the meet up, and you got to a part where you were seeing devastation in Italy and I then transitioned to Chuck because of how he was telling me about Warren's dowsing earlier that day and how much that part of your story reminded me of that, I felt that there was a connection there.

But, I fully intended to try and segway back to your story for it's completion, and some how I failed in that and I apologize.

I did not mean to minimize and or cut your story short.

If at all possible maybe you could write your story and start a thread with it. And or if you feel it some how has a corroboration here maybe you could post it here.

I would be very interested in hearing your story until it's completion.

And again I apologize if and how I cut your story short.
    Hey Marcus

No need to apologise at all dear one

I just want to reassure you that absolutely no offense was taken at all. I have the philosophy that everything happens in divine time and the direction you headed in at that time was perfect.

The story I shared was private and really only for the folk at the gathering, however, I will happily share the rest of the story with you privately and explore the connections you have intuited yourself with you if that is any help to you?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), DNA (10th April 2019), Forest Denizen (11th April 2019), Jean-Marie (11th April 2019), justntime2learn (10th April 2019), Kryztian (14th April 2019), Tintin (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (10th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

@Constance, Sorry, but we are on a timeline that includes the impending world-wide catastrophe in December. I asked some timeline questions inspired by your question and received an amazing result. The answer is that there are many timelines that include this same catastrophe, and they will all converge in December. This answer has opened up many questions in my mind that I will have to sift though. I am still trying to fully grasp just what alternative timeline really are, and if and how they may interact. Please keep in mind that I never accept important dowsing results at first. They must past a test of time and repeated questioning. The problem here is that there is very little time left before December.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Alan (13th April 2019), avid (10th April 2019), Chip (11th April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Forest Denizen (11th April 2019), Jean-Marie (11th April 2019), justntime2learn (10th April 2019), Kryztian (14th April 2019), petra (11th April 2019), Rich (10th April 2019), Rosemarie (10th April 2019), Tintin (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (10th April 2019), Yoda (11th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

In 1992 I subscribed to Gordon-Michael Scallion's newsletter. He was holed up in New Hampshire, waiting for his version of the Cayce map to manifest on the Earth. California was to start sinking in 1993. He's still living in VT today but, at 76 years old, has hopefully given up on the idea.

Now someone who moved to Ecuador to wait out the end of civilization is predicting the Cayce map will soon manifest. I suspect his map shows Ecuador will be safe...

And I predict my location will be safe, for we create our own realities and choose our own timelines.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), Delight (11th April 2019), Pam (13th April 2019), Tintin (11th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

@ Delight, I have no desire for this calamity in December that I have recently announced. I write "recently" because I have been seeing this coming for twelve years. I do not wish it. I kept this to my self for ten years but then decided that I should warn those who would listen. I have no need to be right. I have told Bill that come January that if all that I have written being false would certainly leave "egg on my face". I would much prefer the taste of that egg to the alternative of being some kind of psychic - no matter how correct. I have seen in my dreams people floundering in the sea. I do not wish to see it on the nightly news. Next year I will breath much easier if I have been proven to be totally wrong. I have a concern that I might be convincing some to unnecessarily flee what I have written are dangerous locations, but only to be proven wrong. That is why I include a disclaimer statement. What am I to do? Just remain silent about all this? What would you do in my place?

If you were to look at my web site, www.light.ec, you would discover that I also tell of happier things. Of angels and self-health and other great human capabilities that are mostly ignored. I do not simply dwell upon the negatives.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Flash (11th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), Jean-Marie (11th April 2019), justntime2learn (11th April 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th April 2019), Orph (11th April 2019), petra (11th April 2019), Rosemarie (11th April 2019), Tintin (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), what is a name? (11th April 2019), Yoda (11th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Sorry, but we are on a timeline that includes the impending world-wide catastrophe in December
    It is just sounding a bit above as if you are already convinced and sometimes that does include a subconscious bias. To say prefer was strong,and yet one might have created an internal "identity" about the prophecy which is not a conscious preference.

But sorry if I sound accusatory. Hopefully you will have egg on your face and that will be great.
    Last edited by Delight; 11th April 2019 at 04:20.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Tintin (11th April 2019), wnlight (12th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Hi Warren,

I've been following your thread since May, 2018.

I can't imagine the burden you must feel . Not only do I believe You, but feel like I have a good grasp on what you have been presenting for almost a year.

Some may find your thread from October, 2016 interesting: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=winner

Personally, I think you're a hero!

Also, I've noticed how polite you are.

Blessings my friend!

Chuck
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), Kate (11th April 2019), Rosemarie (11th April 2019), Tintin (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), wnlight (12th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@Constance, Sorry, but we are on a timeline that includes the impending world-wide catastrophe in December. I asked some timeline questions inspired by your question and received an amazing result. The answer is that there are many timelines that include this same catastrophe, and they will all converge in December. This answer has opened up many questions in my mind that I will have to sift though. I am still trying to fully grasp just what alternative timeline really are, and if and how they may interact. Please keep in mind that I never accept important dowsing results at first. They must past a test of time and repeated questioning. The problem here is that there is very little time left before December.
    Thanks so much for responding Warren

I fully appreciate what you have had to say here when tapping into all the possibilities that exist within the true nature of our reality, it really can be a plot twist and create more questions than answers!

I have had to seriously consider that there could be many more timelines than one could possibly ever imagine. My mind goes into overdrive when I think about the possibility of them all converging but I've had the last 19 years to consider this .

One day, I would love to have a serious chat with you about all these things and more.

It has also come to my attention that when dowsing, one does have to be able to see consistent results before one can make a judgement call, and especially in this case when so many lives are at stake. I do take what you have said into consideration however because of what I have seen for myself many many times.

I really enjoyed reading your website and especially in relation to parking angels. I never used to believe in the role of parking angels until a few years ago.
    Last edited by Constance; 12th April 2019 at 00:40.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), justntime2learn (11th April 2019), Krist (11th April 2019), Rosemarie (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), wnlight (12th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

It has also come to my attention that when dowsing, one does have to be able to see consistent results before one can make a judgement call, and especially in this case when so many lives are at stake. I do take what you have said seriously however because of what I have seen for myself many many times.
    In the 60s I read a book that I can't remember the name of. It was one of those "For the Millions" books, written by an old metaphysical seeker. What he said has stood me in good stead. He said that most dire predictions do not come true, and those that do come true, do so much more mildly than predicted.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

avid (11th April 2019), Chip (11th April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), Krist (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), wnlight (12th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

For those interested in doing a little prepping, my blog has information that may be beneficial. I am not selling anything. :-)
    Ideas For Self Reliant Living During Financially Turbulent Times.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alan (13th April 2019), Chip (11th April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), Franny (12th April 2019), justntime2learn (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), wnlight (12th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Hello Warren,

I would personally like to thank you for your work to inform humanity of events that may come. I realize what tremendous efforts you have tirelessly performed for the benefit of us all.

Many of us, including myself, have had visions and dreams similar to your predictions. I am not afraid of our future and your predictions never promote fear in me, but rather a hope for peace through the knowledge you have presented. I have high hopes of raising our universal consciousness for peace of mind and the future of our human race.

I have had an emergency plan for close to 5 years. That plan has not changed after learning of your dowsing predictions. I don't live my life any differently. I do believe that greed and human ego has lead to the continued depletion of our blessed planets elements for survival.

I believe you have been given a tremendous gift which you have unselfishly used for our mutual benefit rather than any self-serving motivation, and I thank you for that.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Chip (11th April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), Franny (12th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), what is a name? (12th April 2019), wnlight (12th April 2019), Yoda (11th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

@ Delight, I have no desire for this calamity in December that I have recently announced. I write "recently" because I have been seeing this coming for twelve years. I do not wish it. I kept this to my self for ten years but then decided that I should warn those who would listen. I have no need to be right. I have told Bill that come January that if all that I have written being false would certainly leave "egg on my face". I would much prefer the taste of that egg to the alternative of being some kind of psychic - no matter how correct. I have seen in my dreams people floundering in the sea. I do not wish to see it on the nightly news. Next year I will breath much easier if I have been proven to be totally wrong. I have a concern that I might be convincing some to unnecessarily flee what I have written are dangerous locations, but only to be proven wrong. That is why I include a disclaimer statement. What am I to do? Just remain silent about all this? What would you do in my place?

If you were to look at my web site, www.light.ec, you would discover that I also tell of happier things. Of angels and self-health and other great human capabilities that are mostly ignored. I do not simply dwell upon the negatives.

I'd like to bump this rather heartfelt post. I know Warren, and he and I were talking about this in person just this morning. Chuck (justntime2learn) is dead right when he posted in reply (#107 above) that this is all a burden. It sure is.

To remind ourselves: Warren is a professional mathematician who's as grounded and sane as they come, and used to do work at Fermilab and the US Atomic Test Site. He's no silly woo-woo lightweight featherhead. This information has been coming at him unchanged for 12 years, and it's totally no fun.

His question to us: "What am I to do? Just remain silent about all this? What would you do in my place?" ... is worth thinking about.

I'll also share my own counsel to him. The use of language here is very important. There's a lot of difference between
    "this is going to happen"
    and
    "my dowsing consistently tells me this is going to happen."
    It may make all the difference to (e.g.) poor Rosemarie, who lives in Guayaquil on the Ecuador coast and may now be having some trouble sleeping. It's a huge responsibility to be causing others to wonder whether to sell their property or not. I mean, suppose nothing happens??

The Wolf, Wolf syndrome is also all around us. Y2K? December 2012? Ed Dames' 'Killshot'? The Yellowstone Supervolcano? 'The Event'? People grow weary of failed predictions, both apocalyptic and transformative. So Warren is also tarred with that brush, through no fault of his own.

That's why I suggested to him a while back that he also dowse to identify precursors (lesser/smaller events happening months before the major ones). Then if those happen, we should maybe all start to pay attention; and if they don't, then, well, the main predictions just seem far less likely to be correct.

And if this really is something we're somehow destined to crash into, we could expect (e.g.) hundreds more people to be writing to Linda Howe (as they already started to do last year) reporting frightening dreams of huge inundations of water. See her 24 Oct 2018 livestream, starting at 07:50. So let's see if Linda says more about all this, too.

In conclusion, look at all this from the viewpoint of a science experiment.

Warren has experimental data, and has formed a hypothesis. His hypothesis makes predictions, which can be checked (the precursors). The hypotheses have not yet been confirmed or negated. But we may know more within a few months.

Next, as with any good science experiment, others should try to replicate it. Not necessarily by dowsing... by any means available to anyone reading this. It's a serious suggestion. If others can NOT replicate this 'experimental data', then those results are rightly cast into doubt... it's the scientific method. I do recommend this is how we should be thinking about this right now, and NOT in any other way that may be worrying or just simply unproductive.

24. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th April 2019), anandacate (12th April 2019), avid (12th April 2019), Baby Steps (11th April 2019), Chip (11th April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), fifi (13th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), Franny (12th April 2019), happyuk (12th April 2019), justntime2learn (11th April 2019), Kate (12th April 2019), petra (11th April 2019), pyrangello (14th April 2019), Rich (12th April 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (12th April 2019), Rosemarie (11th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), what is a name? (12th April 2019), Wmel (14th April 2019), wnlight (12th April 2019), Yoda (11th April 2019), ZenBaller (7th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #113
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

What am I to do? remain silent about all this? What would you do in my place?

Please do not feel guilty about "dwelling" on the negative 😀 I think what my mother used to keep tell me could be coming true. She said the dark needs to be brought to light in order to get destroyed. She also used to tell me to keep my thoughts pure. Well which one? I made up my mind.

Thanks for the site link 😀

In your place, I'd have to say something too, and I hope you're wrong just as much as you. It just doesn't make sense to me, for the future to be set in stone so to speak. I remember this quote from my thoughts..."Time is like a fire, ever changing as it burns", but something else tells me that's a "white lie". It's creepy honestly, and so what ever is going on, I just keep wanting it to be over with (without any disasters!!!)

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), Rosemarie (12th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), wnlight (12th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In conclusion, look at all this from the viewpoint of a science experiment.

Warren has experimental data, and has formed a hypothesis. His hypothesis makes predictions, which can be checked (the precursors). The hypotheses have not yet been confirmed or negated. But we may know more within a few months.

Next, as with any good science experiment, others should try to replicate it. Not necessarily by dowsing... by any means available to anyone reading this. It's a serious suggestion. If others can NOT replicate this 'experimental data', then those results are rightly cast into doubt... it's the scientific method. I do recommend this is how we should be thinking about this right now, and NOT in any other way that may be worrying or just simply unproductive.
    I'd be up for that and only too happy to do it in a way that is practical and productive. If my experiments cannot replicate the experimental data, then I would be most happy to report on that. Would there be anyone else willing to help and work with me on this?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), petra (12th April 2019), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019), wnlight (12th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for that Chuck.

I believe that we can't afford to lose our heads or change our lives over any predictions - because for the most part, we really don't know what dimensions we are tapping into when we receive these predictions or what could be potentially influencing us?

I look at how multidimensional we really are in our beings. I think that so much of what we think we are making a conscious choice/decision about is not as conscious as it appears to be. I don't think we have as much control over what happens in our lives as what we'd like to think simply because of all the external influences that most of us are subject to. It could be an external influence as simple as the food we eat. Perhaps we really only have a tiny piece of the puzzle when it comes to understanding the true nature of our reality.

The more time I spend on this planet, the more I have come to realise how little I really know. I always come back to that thought. It is very humbling and keeps me in check.

Even though I have had many visions, dreams, experiences that have showed devastation in this world/other worlds, what I perceive or think I have tapped into at this point in time could be so vastly different from what I perceive in the future. If I was to take any of the visions, dreams and experiences that I have seen or had, seriously or personally, I would be a nervous wreck. Really I would!

I've just had to step back from everything that is external to myself and say to myself, what brings me peace? The only real thing that can ever bring me peace is by living fully in the present moment and responding to that and only that which is happening in the present moment.

I have taken into consideration everything that Warren has said. I earnestly want to understand the data he has presented (to honour him) but simultaneously, I can also see that what we understand in this moment in time could be like the shifting sands in the desert. I may think that I have a grasp on what is really happening, I may think I have a grasp on that particular facet of reality and then in the next minute, poof! The sands have shifted again and a whole new set of realisations and awareness emerges that supercedes the old information. There is always a bigger picture emerging and I can miss it if I am not truly open to it.

I am therefore, always eager to be looking into the unknown, always open to whatever comes my way. I don't hang my hat on anything anymore but I do love to experiment with life! I see life as one giant experiment.

As Bruce Lee so famously once said and which I now apply to my life, "Be like water".

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Hello Warren,

I would personally like to thank you for your work to inform humanity of events that may come. I realize what tremendous efforts you have tirelessly performed for the benefit of us all.

Many of us, including myself, have had visions and dreams similar to your predictions. I am not afraid of our future and your predictions never promote fear in me, but rather a hope for peace through the knowledge you have presented. I have high hopes of raising our universal consciousness for peace of mind and the future of our human race.

I have had an emergency plan for close to 5 years. That plan has not changed after learning of your dowsing predictions. I don't live my life any differently. I do believe that greed and human ego has lead to the continued depletion of our blessed planets elements for survival.

I believe you have been given a tremendous gift which you have unselfishly used for our mutual benefit rather than any self-serving motivation, and I thank you for that.
    Last edited by Constance; 19th April 2019 at 20:53. Reason: shortened for brevities sake

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

avid (12th April 2019), Bill Ryan (12th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), Franny (12th April 2019), justntime2learn (12th April 2019), Kryztian (12th April 2019), petra (12th April 2019), Rosemarie (12th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), what is a name? (12th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

I did not move to Cuenca, Ecuador, out of fear of world-wide catastrophe. I moved here to escape the extremely high cost of my wife's medical expenses. A vial of insulin that she used cost $135 in the States in 2011 and $30 in Ecuador. The same insulin and the same brand. It was the same quality. This pattern was true for all of her other medical expenses. I was retired and my savings were being depleted at an alarming rate. I was not so sure that is was safe to live in the Andes Mountains surrounded by volcanoes and tested by earthquakes.

Also, there were serious political problems that had been rising in the USA that most of the populace had refused to face. I addressed that in my web site stating that we were tired of living in the Fourth Reich. We were tired of continuous war. It seemed that "1984" was coming true.

32. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Alan (13th April 2019), AriG (12th April 2019), avid (12th April 2019), Bill Ryan (12th April 2019), Constance (12th April 2019), Forest Denizen (12th April 2019), Franny (12th April 2019), Jean-Marie (12th May 2019), justntime2learn (12th April 2019), Kate (12th April 2019), Kryztian (12th April 2019), Pam (13th April 2019), panpravda (14th April 2019), petra (12th April 2019), pyrangello (14th April 2019), Rich (12th April 2019), Rosemarie (12th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), Yoda (12th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

The only solution is universal healthcare. No one should ever have to make decisions like that.

On another note, try moqua (Spanish for bitter melon). Lowers glycemic index substantially!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

wnlight (31st May 2019)

35. Link to Post #118
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I may think I have a grasp on that particular facet of reality and then in the next minute, poof! The sands have shifted again and a whole new set of realisations and awareness emerges that supercedes the old information. There is always a bigger picture emerging and I can miss it if I am not truly open to it.
    That's just how it feels with me also, except I see it more cynically lol
    I remember feeling like I was being "Zapped into a box", where understanding was not possible.
    Then I'd be "Zapped out of the box" and I'd suddenly understand.
    This figurative box is kind of like a psychological wall I suppose.
    The way our minds make connections is really fascinating really, and from my perspective, it feels as if my higher self is communicating with me using my own memories.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Constance (12th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Waren,

Did you already try some runs on the destruction/reduction of vegetations in these cities?

AuCo

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), Kryztian (14th April 2019)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

We will see some islands sink, along with some coastal flooding in Europe and America... it's too late to stop the reaping , we have sown it , yin/yang...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast