Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shadow beings, Chimeras

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Shadow beings, Chimeras

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    Hello Everyone!

The references to personal names have all been "Blipped" out of the posts on this thread. Please refrain from personal references in the future.
    So, ...... I see the Mod's have the right to "Blip" people off.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Hervé (13th June 2018), Ivanhoe (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (13th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Are these shadow beings the same as when one describes seeing a shadow figure relative to a haunting? I guess what I am asking is, are all of these entities from the astral plane?

I have seen shadow figures (here on this plane), but never saw them with glowing or coloured eyes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bruno (14th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    No, I did not ask for permission. It happened more or less spontaneously, I did not plan it that way.
    Personally i think it was planned by your handler, that is why it just happened out of nowhere. I have noticed mind control assets go out of their way to slander me, it goes with the territory with being opposition to the shadow government.
    Last edited by Omni; 13th June 2018 at 20:05. Reason: typos & clarification

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Siphonemis (14th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Things like this are happening:

Note how the shadow being is not really there... I also note that people cannot fathom the potency of these weapons (the limits of consciousness in design).
    Last edited by Omni; 13th June 2018 at 20:06.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Sophocles (13th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    No, I did not ask for permission. It happened more or less spontaneously, I did not plan it that way.
    Personally i think it was planned by your handler, that is why it just happened out of nowhere. I have noticed mind control assets go out of their way to slander me, it goes with the territory with being opposition to the shadow government.
    You know what, I'm not even going to respond to these baseless accusations. You think what you think and I think what I think, let's just leave it at that.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    You know what, I'm not even going to respond to these baseless accusations. You think what you think and I think what I think, let's just leave it at that.
    1. Probably because you can't debate it.
    2. You just responded to them technically.
    3. You have accused me of 3 negative and completely baseless things in the last couple days - eg. paranoid (for calling the new age a psyop), mentally ill (for experiencing one of the worst abuses of the century and reporting on it), & I'm Christian (for referencing a phrase about the devil in context of serpent tongued sources misleading people)
    4. I am confident you are projecting. You accuse me of what you are guilty of, regardless of if you are conscious of this.
    5. This thread focused on myself in completely baseless nonsense. Then you accuse me of baseless remarks when I comment on your behavior with a quote that corroborates my point of view, so by definition even without my background knowledge available in the post it wasn't baseless.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (13th June 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Debate what? That I'm not an MK ultra asset? That I don't have a handler? That I'm not a channel for evil aliens and nefarious forces? Those were all baseless accusations that you've made and there is no possible way to disprove them. So who's the one assassinating my character here? Isn't it you? And who's the one projecting? I think you should look into yourself. There is a lot here you're accusing me of here that you yourself are guilty of. You were the one who attacked me first, I didn't even know who you were, being completely new to this forum. You immediately assumed that I was here as some sort of nefarious channel to spread disinformation and to take you down, based on your own paranoia.

I think it is pointless to engage you in further debate. Please look into yourself a bit and try to find the answers there. I am not who you say I am and you are expecting me to prove something that is unprovable. What you are doing is literally a witch-hunt. And don't be surprised that I'm angry. Of course I'm angry, the things you have said about me are outrageous and slanderous. I have also noticed that I'm not the only one you're doing this to. How come I got along with everyone else just fine and answered all their concerns and questions, but you are basically impossible to engage with on any intelligent level? Look into yourself for answers, because that's where you'll find them and please stop projecting your paranoia on to me.

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Hey Guys (Omni and Chris)

Please consider just staying out of each other's way, okay? Otherwise you'll continue triggering each other into oblivion.

Staying off each other's threads seems like a pretty sensible move for now. That's not an order. But it is a strong suggestion. Please consider it.

Thanks guys.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy (14th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), Chris (13th June 2018), DeDukshyn (13th June 2018), DNA (14th June 2018), Elen (14th July 2018), Noelle (13th June 2018), Omni (14th June 2018), Orph (13th June 2018), RunningDeer (13th June 2018), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Please consider just staying out of each other's way, okay? Otherwise you'll continue triggering each other into oblivion.

Staying off each other's threads seems like a pretty sensible move for now. That's not an order. But it is a strong suggestion. Please consider it.

Thanks guys.
    That is certainly my intention.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Thanks guys.
    It might be a good idea to close this thread, it isn't serving it's original purpose. Just a suggestion.

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

It might be a good idea to close this thread,
    Yeah, good idea. Done.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Noelle (13th June 2018), Omni (14th June 2018), RunningDeer (13th June 2018)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2