Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shadow beings, Chimeras

1. Link to Post #1
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Shadow beings, Chimeras

Hi guys,

I am starting a new thread on shadow beings, chimeras, dogmen, werevolves and other related creatures. I have not had an experience with such creatures until yesterday night, but weird coincidences started happening, so I feel I must speak out.

Just briefly, I already posted a remote viewing experience I had which went into the Inanna Thread. Here's the relevant part:

"She showed me a darkened room with a bed in it. It was dark, so it was difficult to make out any details, but it seemed to be a double bed in the middle of the room more or less. It had a bed cover on it, with a distinct pattern, and a warm colour, something like red or orange. There was no one lying in the bed, but I noticed a distinct bump under the cover. Maybe someone was lying under it, or it was just a pillow underneath, I don't know.

I then saw a shadow being lurking around the room. It was entirely black, except for its eyes, which were yellow. It had claws and fangs, a sort of catlike humanoid body and was moving around on all fours. It had pointy ears and a pointy head towards the back. It was crawling all over the bed and seemed like it was lapping up something, perhaps feeding. I couldn't see an actual person in the room. "

A short while after I posted this, my google news feed randomly throws up a video about a dogman and the video seems entirely legit:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...ging-dog-video

The creature I saw yesterday night looked almost exactly like this, except it was more of a shadowy figure and had feline features. However, the general shape, size and the way it moved was very similar.

This is compounded by the fact I posted this channelled message yesterday, I am quoting from it:

"Myths and stories about the demons of hell are based on fact and the gods of the underworld command creatures that indeed match those descriptions, though these gods themselves look like you and us, that is human. The myth about demons dragging the souls of the dead are based on fact and it refers to the ability of these creatures to grab the soul from the body of any human and forcibly remove it from their bodies, taking them straight to their own abode in the Abyss. This is not generally done after death, but before it, the soul acting as food to the predators, who gather around a prey soul in packs and devour the vital energy of the prey. The soul is then so depleted, that it can no longer function or reincarnate and it becomes an empty shell, essentially dead even in its astral form. The consciousness then is no longer present in this dead shell, but some remains of the personality and erstwhile memories are still there.

This is where myths about Hell and Eternal Damnation come from. The best protection from such malevolent predators is developing yourself spiritually, meditating and building up your vital energy reserves. Raise your serpent if you can. The predators of the Abzu are like the predators of the Surface, they prey on the weak. Some of you are experiencing constant attacks from these predators. They may not have been able to drag you down below, but they are constantly feeding on you and causing you great torment.

Trust in the gods to help you. Reject the creatures of the Abyss and send them away in our name. Our name has power and we will assist you by sharing our power and filling you with Love. As we fill you with Love, the evil ones will scatter away like cockroaches at the approach of sunlight. We are the Annunaki but you also know us as the Elohim, the Gods or the Devas. Do not doubt that we will help you, if you apply to us, for we serve the One Infinite Creator in accordance With the Law of One and it is His power that will lift you up from the Darkness and into the Light."

Seems like an awful lot of coincidence and synchronicity for one day. Has anyone else had such experiences with shadow creatures or these half man, half animal chimeras? If you have, please share. Thanks
    Last edited by Chris; 13th June 2018 at 13:55.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: Shadow beings, Chimeras

Chris,

While I know you are new here...I have to comment and ask a question. It's a very important question as in this realm you are dabbling in there are certain boundaries that it is common knowledge that well versed people that do this kind of thing don't cross. Call it a code of ethics.

It's completely unethical to scan a person and or their property without permission. Now I am or was until my illness a very sensitive intuitive and have/had the ability to recognize when someone was stepping over that boundary and performing such a breach of boundary. Someone I considered a good friend did that to me and I confronted/busted him in the act of scanning me. He confessed he had indeed done so and then profusely apologized because he knew he had stepped over. Our person and space is our personal business and should not be crossed without permission being asked first. In fact when two people with that ability get together it's often a common courtesy to ask if you may scan them. Unless they have something to hide from the other they usually agree it's alright. This is the whole idea of shielding yourself from unwanted energy readings without permission!

So my question is...Did you ask permission to scan "Blipped" and his place of residence? If not you owe him an apology.

This also shows us you are a beginning student and have a long way to go to convince some of us who are versed it the arts such as this. I'm going to suggest learn the ropes before you dabble any further before you hurt someone or hurt yourself. It's a dangerous business you are dealing with. It would be a good idea that you might know what you are doing.

I also hate to tell you but it's very possible YOU brought that entity into that room with you. This is also a great way to open the doorway to psychic attacks.... Fathom that.
    Last edited by Jean-Marie; 13th June 2018 at 17:17. Reason: Remove personal info

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Billy (13th June 2018), Chris (13th June 2018), Elen (14th July 2018), Matthew (13th June 2018), Noelle (13th June 2018), Omni (13th June 2018), RunningDeer (13th June 2018), Siphonemis (13th June 2018), Tam (16th June 2018), Valerie Villars (13th June 2018), Victoria (19th September 2019), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Chris,

While I know you are new here...I have to comment and ask a question. It's a very important question as in this realm you are dabbling in there are certain boundaries that it is common knowledge that well versed people that do this kind of thing don't cross. Call it a code of ethics.

It's completely unethical to scan a person and or their property without permission. Now I am or was until my illness a very sensitive intuitive and have/had the ability to recognize when someone was stepping over that boundary and performing such a breach of boundary. Someone I considered a good friend did that to me and I confronted/busted him in the act of scanning me. He confessed he had indeed done so and then profusely apologized because he knew he had stepped over. Our person and space is our personal business and should not be crossed without permission being asked first. In fact when two people with that ability get together it's often a common courtesy to ask if you may scan them. Unless they have something to hide from the other they usually agree it's alright. This is the whole idea of shielding yourself from unwanted energy readings without permission!

So my question is...Did you ask permission to scan "Blipped" and his place of residence? If not you owe him an apology.

This also shows us you are a beginning student and have a long way to go to convince some of us who are versed it the arts such as this. I'm going to suggest learn the ropes before you dabble any further before you hurt someone or hurt yourself. It's a dangerous business you are dealing with. It would be a good idea that you might know what you are doing.

I also hate to tell you but it's very possible YOU brought that entity into that room with you. This is also a great way to open the doorway to psychic attacks.... Fathom that.
    Thank you.

No, I did not ask for permission. It happened more or less spontaneously, I did not plan it that way. I was in a meditative state and started contemplating how I could help. I was then shown the scene I described to you above. You are right. I am completely new to this and I am often confused as to what I am supposed to or not supposed to do. I have zero experience with this. Almost everything I do happens spontaneously and is generally unplanned. I am starting to see that that is perhaps not the best approach to take.

I apologise profusely both to you and "Blipped". I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Any guidance or material you can provide on how I should proceed and what the ethics of this are would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Hervé; 13th June 2018 at 17:23. Reason: "Blipped" individual's name

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Post no longer needed.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th June 2018 at 22:15.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Noelle (13th June 2018), Omni (13th June 2018), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Is there some way to make it right? I am questioning in all sincerity. I am asking from the perspective of someone who had no idea prior to 2012 that these things are really real. And they are real. Or is it a question of once that door is opened, the person whose room was violated has to do it?

I am earnestly asking.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

what is a name? (14th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Is there some way to make it right? I am questioning in all sincerity. I am asking from the perspective of someone who had no idea prior to 2012 that these things are really real. And they are real. Or is it a question of once that door is opened, the person whose room was violated has to do it?

I am earnestly asking.
    Here's the thing....this person Inanna who Chris has channeled and features... it appears is coming from ASTRAL. Astral is a dangerous realm for a novice. The actual being Inanna would not be caught dead (JOKE) in astral! That realm is not to be played in. Many channeled entities come from that realm and they are not who the pretend to be. The actual being Inanna would not with any sincerity lead you into that room without asking permission. Of course the actual Inanna would not be dealing with a novice who primarily is getting all information from Astral.

Given that fact Chris is dealing with an astral entity who is posing as Inanna and whats to convey a message via Chris and becasue "Blipped" was thwarting that idea in his thread...this entity in astral calling herself Inanna got mad and brought with her a shadow being. That's my guess and I'm probably not to far off when I say this.

Opening the doorway for more mischief as this is very common with astral entities.

You want to talk to the real deal? Get the hell out of astral. There are ways...and when you are ready to make that jump you will learn how. It's not for me to teach that even though I know how. But first rule of any such scanning....ask permission.

I would recommend Chris get a scan from a good psychic and see how many tags he has. This will confirm that the entity is not who they say they are. Astral entities need tags. The real Inanna would have no need for a tag.

On that note I could scan you and see if you're tagged...but I won't for several reasons...Permission being the first. My illness the second.

My recommendations to Chris...SHIELD! Learn how to if you don't know before ever going into astral.
    Last edited by Jean-Marie; 13th June 2018 at 17:19.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Elen (14th July 2018), Siphonemis (13th June 2018), Tam (16th June 2018), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

I am earnestly asking.
    Here's the thing....this person Inanna who Chris has channeled and features... it appears is coming from ASTRAL. Astral is a dangerous realm for a novice. The actual being Inanna would not be caught dead (JOKE) in astral! That realm is not to be played in. Many channeled entities come from that realm and they are not who the pretend to be. The actual being Inanna would not with any sincerity lead you into that room without asking permission. Of course the actual Inanna would not be dealing with a novice who primarily is getting all information from Astral.

Given that fact Chris is dealing with an astral entity who is posing as Inanna and whats to convey a message via Chris and becasue "Blipped" was thwarting that idea in his thread...this entity in astral calling herself Inanna got mad and brought with her a shadow being. That's my guess and I'm probably not to far off when I say this.

Opening the doorway for more mischief as this is very common with astral entities.

You want to talk to the real deal? Get the hell out of astral. There are ways...and when you are ready to make that jump you will learn how. It's not for me to teach that even though I know how. But first rule of any such scanning....ask permission.

I would recommend Chris get a scan from a good psychic and see how many tags he has. This will confirm that the entity is not who they say they are. Astral entities need tags. The real Inanna would have no need for a tag.
    Thank you.

I value your opinion greatly.

I do not know any psychics, but I will look into it.

It would be good to hear from "Blipped" as he is the one I inadvertently messed with.

If you don't mind answering a few questions, as I'm new to this, can you tell me how you would know that the entity in question comes from the Astral? How can you tell? And why do you think she brought an entity with her? I don't think that we know that for sure unless "Blipped" confirms it.
    Last edited by Hervé; 13th June 2018 at 17:28. Reason: "Blipped" individual's name

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote If you don't mind answering a few questions, as I'm new to this, can you tell me how you would know that the entity in question comes from the Astral? How can you tell? And why do you think she brought an entity with her? I don't think that we know that for sure unless "Blipped" confirms it.
    I can tell the entity in question is coming from Astral from what you are saying. From what you are saying also shows you are a novice astral dweller.

It's common when an astral entity gets mad to bring mischief with them.

I certainly hope "Blipped" does not have to find out and your Inanna takes it back with them. It's perfectly possible "Blipped" has protection put up to prevent it staying.
    Last edited by Jean-Marie; 13th June 2018 at 17:22. Reason: remove personal info

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Elen (14th July 2018)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thank you Shadow. I have been in the astral in my physical body (quite a surprise to me and that is why I have no wish to align with anything) and it was a nasty, nasty place. The beings there looked like humans but they taunted, tried to get me to do all sorts of things uncharacteristic to me and basically took advantage of my kind and trusting nature. I know that place is real and I wish to have nothing to do with it.

I'm still not sure how I popped into that place, but on a heart level I feel I was being tested. It was part of a whole, long what I would guess now was a shamanic experience. The astral is not for playing around.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Noelle (13th June 2018), Shadowself (13th June 2018), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

16. Link to Post #10
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote If you don't mind answering a few questions, as I'm new to this, can you tell me how you would know that the entity in question comes from the Astral? How can you tell? And why do you think she brought an entity with her? I don't think that we know that for sure unless "Blipped" confirms it.
    I can tell the entity in question is coming from Astral from what you are saying. From what you are saying also shows you are a novice astral dweller.

It's common when an astral entity gets mad to bring mischief with them.

I certainly hope "Blipped does not have to find out and your Inanna takes it back with them. It's perfectly possible "Blipped" has protection put up to prevent it staying.
    Boy. I sure hope I didn't cause any real damage. Talk about trying to help someone and you end up doing the exact opposite. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.
    Last edited by Jean-Marie; 13th June 2018 at 17:22.

17. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why not use a pronoun rather than a name? Or delete that part of your opening post?

Click on the bottom, right of your post to edit.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th June 2018 at 22:14.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Noelle (13th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #12
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks. I've done like you suggested and deleted the original post from the Inanna thread. This should have been a private message for his eyes only.

20. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    Thanks. I've done like you suggested and deleted the original post from the Inanna thread. This should have been a private message for his eyes only.
    Thank you, Chris and welcome to the forum.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Noelle (13th June 2018), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

22. Link to Post #14
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Boy, I already feel like I've outstayed my welcome. I hope you enjoy elephants in China shops, because it seems that's what you're getting with me.

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Boy, I already feel like I've outstayed my welcome. I hope you enjoy elephants in China shops, because it seems that's what you're getting with me.
    Ehhhhhhh. You have to take it all in stride as part of the learning process. Besides, even though you're the one taking the pounding, (soft-hearted humor), I'm learning right along side of you. And I'm sure many more people are too. Hang in there.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), Caliban (13th June 2018), Chris (13th June 2018), Noelle (13th June 2018), RunningDeer (13th June 2018), Tam (16th June 2018), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I checked out some of your 56 posts. Many show you care and have points of view to share.

Invasion of personal space is a big one for me.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th June 2018 at 22:16.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Noelle (13th June 2018), Omni (13th June 2018), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #17
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I checked out some of your 56 posts. Many show you care and have points of view to share.

Invasion of personal space is a big one for me. (personal history)

I'd be interested in your story, either in public or private. If it's not too much of an inconvenience of course.

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Look, I'm sorry if it seemed that I was bashing in any way. Perhaps it's the meds I'm on for my illness. I saw the thread yesterday and didn't pay much heed to it. I figured it would work itself out on it's own.

But when I saw this thread and the boundary breach I had to comment. This can lead to all kinds of things as I've suggested.

I personally find that you have the ability to "view" and that's a talent to work with that you have. I'll just say get more information and seek more knowledge in these things. If you have the ability to view just imaging the things you can see when you get past astral! The view is so much better and the things you will find will be far more outstanding. That is all I will say. Keep working toward that goal if you want to see with your best eyes.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bob (13th June 2018), Bruno (14th June 2018), Noelle (13th June 2018), RunningDeer (13th June 2018), Tam (16th June 2018), what is a name? (14th June 2018)

30. Link to Post #19
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Look, I'm sorry if it seemed that I was bashing in any way. Perhaps it's the meds I'm on for my illness. I saw the thread yesterday and didn't pay much heed to it. I figured it would work itself out on it's own.

But when I saw this thread and the boundary breach I had to comment. This can lead to all kinds of things as I've suggested.

I personally find that you have the ability to "view" and that's a talent to work with that you have. I'll just say get more information and seek more knowledge in these things. If you have the ability to view just imaging the things you can see when you get past astral! The view is so much better and the things you will find will be far more outstanding. That is all I will say. Keep working toward that goal if you want to see with your best eyes.
    No need to apologise, you did the right thing. One can never be too careful when dealing with the astral. I will have to do more research and examine myself more thoroughly. I really appreciate your efforts.

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Hello Everyone!

The references to personal names have all been "Blipped" out of the posts on this thread. Please refrain from personal references in the future.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast