Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

Petra, here's another way to think about the amnesia part:

Let's say a few years from now you do something that you are unable to forgive yourself for. Or something that no one else is able to forgive you for. We're only human. Mistakes are made all the time.

Thank heaven we don't live forever, right? Eventually we die, and get an opportunity to come back and put on some amnesia. Now we can spend a short period of time, living another life here on Earth, free from the burden of a memory that could have potentially stalled our growth for eons. Yes, eventually your next life also ends and you die and wake up and remember things again, but each of those lives spent in amnesia make it a little bit easier to either ask for forgiveness, or better yet, to set up situations where you are able to make reparations for the damage you caused.

Five lifetimes ago you used to torture people during the Inquisition. In this life you are a doctor and you end up saving the life of one of the people you tortured all those years ago.

The more you learn about karma and reincarnation, the less dubious you will feel about the benefits of the forgetting.

There are downsides, for sure. The biggest one to me seems to be that by isolating ourselves so deeply in physical existence with so little connection to our non-physical, spiritual selves, it makes it a lot easier for a kind of "negative elite" to form in our society. People who pursue negativity to the level of an art form, because mom and dad aren't watching. Seems like that potential is greater in a population that has less connection with it's spiritual aspect.

I'll take that problem any day of the week however. Because the more connected a society is to its higher spiritual side, the more likely we are to develop a telepathic hive mind where some level of individuality is lost. I kinda like being me, and having this much control of my ship. Instead of having thoughts that are like some conglomeration of eons of experience that guide my every step. Those things are there, but our conscious mind here is just a lot more insulated from it all.

Pros and cons to each way of life, for sure.

In my next post, I'll tell you why I think the Earth School is a lot more valuable than you think. It's just a lot harder for someone currently attending class to see it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

petra (22nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

I recently finished reading Courtney Brown's book in the Avalon Library about Scientific Remote Viewing.

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Cour...%20Mankind.pdf

I found lots of information in there that was very valuable for me. It helped me put some more puzzle pieces together. Especially with regard to the ET presence in our neck of the woods. But let me back up for a second and mention some things I've learned about what we're doing here.

I used to be an NDE nut. I loved getting my hands on different stories about people's near-death experiences. There's a lot to learn there, but not until you've read a couple hundred stories. You can't pick and choose a couple and then think you've got some answers yet.

One of the things that struck me in one of the first stories I read by a lady who wrote a book about her experience, when asked if she learned anything about the meaning of life, kept responding by saying, "It's for our growth. It's for our growth." That didn't really mean much to me at the time, but I think I understand what she meant now.

Growth has a lot to do with development of Self. Who are you? Well, you are the result of all of your past experience. Some of that early experience often results in us doing things and behaving in ways that most people feel could use a little more polish. Maybe you weren't very friendly and you were hard for people to get close to because you developed a really brash personality, perhaps out of necessity for survival.

Those parts of yourself become things that you wish you could improve upon. So you come back and spend some more lifetimes hoping to make some progress. The Earth school--though very difficult compared to most physical worlds where there's less of a veil between the physical and the spiritual--seems to offer the potential to make much larger strides in self development than many other worlds. One lifetime of experience here could move you farther along toward your developmental goals than five lifetimes somewhere else.

And based on some of the things I was reading in Courtney's book and from lots of other sources I've read over the years, I would say that this is exactly what is prized about this little blue planet right now.

One more post then then I'll be done. I promise. :-)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Constance (13th February 2019), petra (24th February 2019), Scottoz (21st February 2019), Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Courtney's book isn't the first place where I've read about this notion that there's a war taking place in our neck of the galaxy. Lots of people think we're caught in the middle of some kind of struggle where other ETs are messing around here.

Here's a few things Brown deduced in his book, based on his remote viewing cases. There's also some inferences of my own added to the story. (Try not to think of this as me relaying the factual history of the galaxy or anything. Treat it like mythology for now. And... dare I say... only take what resonates with you. *grin*)

So you got these two ET races from way back when. We refer to them as the Reptilians and the Greys, but the Greys probably looked a lot like us when they first started out.

Both races had a genetic makeup that resulted in their personalities developing strong emotional responses to everyday events in their lives. Brown describes the reptilians as having very tightly strung emotions that were easy to trigger and often leaned toward hostility. Sounds like it was similar for the Greys, but probably not with the penchant for hostility, just an equally pesky amount of emotional turmoil all the time.

At one point in the history of the Greys, they decided to start altering their genetic makeup in order to try to weed out that strong emotional trait. This alteration could be part of the reason for their changed physical appearance, but there's problably more to it than just the dna quest for a more temperate personality. I'm guessing space travel also drove some "modifications."

Eventually the Greys mess things up so much that they can no longer reproduce the normal way, and they also regret other things that were sacrificed due to their genetic altering. So that's possibly where Earth comes in.

Our gene pool, humanity, was possibly seeded by the Greys and then left to evolve to see what would happen. We grew to a point where they decided yes, these humans kick ass, and they don't have off-the-charts emotions like we used to have in the early days. (Hard to believe that one, isn't it?) So now they want to genetically use a lot of what humans have to offer to try and set up a new place where they have a bunch of humanlike folks running around that they can start reincarnating into.

According to some of Brown's remote viewing sessions, it sounds like the Reptilians have the same idea; mixing our stuff in to make hybrid reptilians because they also think there's something about humanity that kicks ass. The difference is, those guys only want to use us and dump us, or enslave us. Whereas the Greys are very interested in seeing us grow further in the hopes of seeing us join them as galactic brothers and sisters. In other words, they're doing their best to respect our sovereignty, and probably also involving themselves in a war that is more non-physical than physical, in order to defend us from some of the damage that the Reptilians would cause.

So, to answer the question that this thread poses, "Is humanity worth saving?"

Well, it seems like if entire races of other ETs are going to war over us, then we're probably worth a lot more than we realize.

Yes, it's pretty dark here. I just hope that we are allowed to learn more and more about the bigger picture, because I think it will make it just a little bit easier to put on whatever armor we need: maybe a little more patience, maybe a little more tolerance, maybe a little better ability to deal with loss... Maybe a deeper way to love.

Small ripples in a big big pond, right?

Much love to all on this thread.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Constance (13th February 2019), petra (22nd February 2019), Rhogar (14th February 2019), Savannah (25th February 2019), Scottoz (21st February 2019), Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quite a lot to take in! I'm still processing. It's hard to fathom anyone voluntarily forgetting things, unless those things are awful. I understand that being stupid and being forgetful are two different things, but what if you "forgot" how many days are in a week? Or how to spell the word "travel"? I think the thing that ticks me off most is the idea of people making the same mistakes over and over. If that's really happening, boy are we going to be embarrassed at the end...
    We will be reasonably self-forgiving Our counterparts outside the simulation, who have projected their consciousness into this universe, were the ones who made themselves forgot what they knew, to start from a blank slate witin the simulation. I suppose evolutionary life does forget even those things from time to time in the phase cycles!

In other words.... we'll be able to "see through time"? ;-) I hope you're right. I've been wanting to "see through time" for quite a while. I'd love to know what the first joke was, or to see the look on the caveman's face when he sees a rainbow for the first time.
    The data seems to point to this being a telltale sign of the transition out of 3D to 4D, 5D, and so forth. While this transition is normally linear, one dimension at a time, the anomalous activity in our simulation cluster suggests that a quantum leap is indeed possible. This makes the dimensional ladder suddenly gain new context in relation to a pivot point, say, the 4.5D Lydian sharp 4th (the tritone, which is not "the devil's ratio" in the slightest!!).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

petra (22nd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Joe has hit on a lot of significant points as well, thank you Joe.

"Small ripples in a big pond"

Yes that is quite the apt analogy for our role in the bigger picture, isn't it? On many levels.

First Joe touched on the more rapid phase cycles of our short human lifetimes, forgetting and remembering again across each of them (to varying degrees of course).

Juxtapose that against the notion I've described that this happens on a Universal level as well, except the time scale is vastly different. The cycles of forgetting and remembering of so many other intelligent beings in the universe occurs within this longest cycle of all (the one we all share, ALL intelligent life in the universe).

It may not be necessary after all to dwell too much on the roles of other actors in the universe... it may be enough to discover the part of the story that humanity has to tell (a rather surprising one it seems!)

All we know for sure is that we are here now. The path of our civilizations were really not that much our own design. That is within the realm of civilization theory, one branch within this theory being the study of the directions civilizations can be led (for better or worse).

As above, so below - the (simulated) universe(s) are not really much different from that, except in this case it is by our own (higher selves) design.

Joe, I have had two NDEs myself, I would happy to explain details if you are still interested. I am not sure if there is a category for double (or triple+) NDEers, but it seems that what is suspected with one, and then confirmed with two or more, seems to put the individual more right onto the edge between, rather than "coming back from it" as with only one.

The downside to this at first especially, is the difficulty in relating to others. Life on that edge is like being perpetually on one's own deathbed, having the realizations that have been recorded over the ages, in hospices and such.

Because the information gleaned from this place is so abstract and post-verbal, it can be incredibly challenging to bring the realizations back to a place where they can be communicated with any amount of words.

Ultimately, it seems to fall mainly on projecting the feelings, and finding ways to communicate those feelings indirectly, using the words as carriers, rather than trying to use the words to express the meaning directly.

Hopefully it makes sense. What are the moods of the word patterns? The words between the lines?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

petra (22nd February 2019)

11. Link to Post #126
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)

Ultimately, it seems to fall mainly on projecting the feelings, and finding ways to communicate those feelings indirectly, using the words as carriers, rather than trying to use the words to express the meaning directly.

Hopefully it makes sense. What are the moods of the word patterns? The words between the lines?
    Innuendo is a language? ;-)
    I think it can be a weapon too.
    "Stop Innuendoing Me!"

12. Link to Post #127
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    ... Now we can spend a short period of time, living another life here on Earth, free from the burden of a memory that could have potentially stalled our growth for eons.
    Thanks Joe, quite a bit to take in! I'll save your next 2 postings to read later, so far it's been a treat This part stands out (above).
    I've been thinking a lot about "repression" lately, and what you said seems to be connecting in.
    I always assumed repressed memory is a natural defense mechanism, but on closer inspection, there's much debate about that. For example, sufferers of PTSD experience their awful memories over and over, which kind of contradicts the idea of "repression" (great, now I have to use "quotation marks" around it lol)

13. Link to Post #128
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Humanity is worth keeping because if you look at the right cloud of people. We do love, we all want more love and we all want to live in a happy world. We are all awakening and seeing that the governments are trying to keep their dark secrets of fear and control and to tell you that LOVE is nothing but fear is.
    Love is the essence of the universe and that love is so powerful that he once as a creator told me that all he wants is for our people humans to be at peace with each other, he's wants abundance for everyone and he wants you to love each other just as he loves us and that is unconditional. I've seen both sides and I love love to share this. Humanity is hurting they are not the dark ones but it's the ones who are trying to keep us in the dark and make us feel like we are living in hell.
    Jesus is a saviour and if you look through his time on earth and I don't mean to come across preaching. He too dealt with the dark governments.
    The more people become more open to love being the essence of who you are they more humanity is innocent in a way it's the governments and dark ones or aliens who are the ones eradicating. Our planet is beautiful and we must not destroy it.
    I don't mean to come like a preacher its not my intention. That it requires a still mind and a wise heart and soul to truly get the gist of it. Without your head you are all pure and created as love. It's the programming of the brain to fear everything. The head is not you and so if people seen they deserve better and forgave eachother. This planet is sacred. So are the human race, they are some of the only species to have a heart and that sets them out as different to the rest of the universe. A heart only beats love and does not have anything less within it.
    thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2019), petra (24th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #129
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Meh, life is not that special. And humanity? Let it burn.

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Your words are not even your own.

There are many intelligent beings here who believe they act of their own free will, but are only playing roles programmed from the outside

17. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

petra (24th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #131
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Red face Re: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

So, to answer the question that this thread poses, "Is humanity worth saving?"

Well, it seems like if entire races of other ETs are going to war over us, then we're probably worth a lot more than we realize.

Yes, it's pretty dark here. I just hope that we are allowed to learn more and more about the bigger picture, because I think it will make it just a little bit easier to put on whatever armor we need: maybe a little more patience, maybe a little more tolerance, maybe a little better ability to deal with loss... Maybe a deeper way to love.

Small ripples in a big big pond, right?

Much love to all on this thread.

I'm about to have an emotional response trying to trim your post from my phone, ha ha! I finally did it!! I just had to go verrry slowwwly 😀

What Joe said right here is an extremely good point, in that, who's judging this anyway? As for "saving", I don't even see that word the same way as I did when I last visited this thread. Saving suddenly sounds a lot like imprisoning... yecch

I heard about earth being a school or a prison, depending how you look at it, and sadly for me no matter what way I look, it is a prison.

My dreams have gotten boring lately, and last night I was imprisoned in my dream. It was a terrible prison though, people were stupid I guess, because my cell had a window. It opened easily, and to my surprise, a little cat entered! I decided to wait until just before dawn to make my escape, and last I recall I was rolling down a hill in the dark. Maybe that could be figurative form of hope or something.

I have a totally different thoughts about what ETs could want us for, not just no hop into our bodies, way larger scale than that. Those are little fishes, just making ripples.

Tom montalks material about "mosaic abuse of demiurge" has some interesting ideas on what happened over the course of history but of course Tom says same thing as Joe, only take what resonates (and leave the rest).

My ideas are a muddled mess of thoughts, I can trace a lot back to the "matrix" analogy though. I know it sounds weird but feels as if I was present when the first one realized what was going on. It was like a scream from beyond that said "it's just like the (expletive) matrix". Could have been bs, but really makes me wonder.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Joe Akulis (25th February 2019)

20. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I heard about earth being a school or a prison, depending how you look at it, and sadly for me no matter what way I look, it is a prison.
    I dunno about earth specifically but for life here's my general thinking:
    https://youtu.be/tmNx5hAREok?t=540

It sounds corny I know but that doc really helped my life out a lot. Pointed me in the direction I'm in now. My life is still for sure a **** show but where it used to be utter despair now I see light at the end of the tunnel.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Mike (25th February 2019), Pam (25th February 2019), petra (25th February 2019)

22. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

And isn't seeing that light at the end of the tunnel the most we can reasonably hope for? We are in a dark place.

In the study of civilization theory, one might call a civilization that insists on meddling with other civilizations an anti-civilization.

If we are indeed the victims of such meddling, would it not be reasonable to conclude that a controlled demolition of a civilization at the end of the span where it can be easily meddled with, might include along the way the scaffolding that would make it easy to induce that civilization to blame themselves for their own undoing?

Without the outside actors as part of the picture, it really is the most logical conclusion that that civilization can make.

So in other words, nice try. It's not going to work on this planet this time around.

We are meant to do something surprising, and indeed we will.

Long-time simulation inhabitants might think they've seen a lot "over the years", but they've not seen what's coming.
    No amount of surveillance will matter, not at any point along the timeline.
    The information is coming from somewhere else, and there'll be proof that's true.

Get ready for an interesting next little while. That we would even ask ourselves if we are worth saving is proof enough how close we came to being duped about what's been going on all along.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

petra (25th February 2019), Scottoz (25th February 2019)

24. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And isn't seeing that light at the end of the tunnel the most we can reasonably hope for? We are in a dark place.
    Mileage may vary. I wasn't making a general statement, it was in reference to my life and I 'get' the work I have to put in. It sucks but I get it. Kinda like an obese person that can tell you all you wanna know about anything diet related but at the end of the day they're still obese; said person has the answers to their problems they just arent walking the walk.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Pam (25th February 2019), petra (25th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Triquetra, yes, you're talking about non-verbal communication. Until we all get good at telepathy, we're stuck trying to interpret and then communicate with just words. But the information we receive or the things we experience touch on all the senses and more.

I'm wondering if I should be jealous of your in-between condition. :- )

27. Link to Post #136
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Mileage may vary. I wasn't making a general statement, it was in reference to my life and I 'get' the work I have to put in. It sucks but I get it. Kinda like an obese person that can tell you all you wanna know about anything diet related but at the end of the day they're still obese; said person has the answers to their problems they just arent walking the walk.
    That's exactly how I used to feel when my mother would try to teach me about other realms and stuff. I'd think "Well if she has all the answers, why is she so crabby all the time?"

I don't think there's nearly as much "work" entailed as people make it out to be. The way I see it, we're like oak seeds that are going to grow into oak trees whether we like it or not. We're all here for different reasons too. I'm pretty sure I am just here to observe, and not to work on my spirituality (or super powers, ha ha)

If we are indeed the victims of such meddling, would it not be reasonable to conclude that a controlled demolition of a civilization at the end of the span where it can be easily meddled with, might include along the way the scaffolding that would make it easy to induce that civilization to blame themselves for their own undoing?
    Trick 'em into thinkin' it was their fault.. the ultimate weapon of guilt (fake guilt!) I've been there, kind of. Mind tricks made me think I doomed the entire universe, and it just felt awful to feel that guilty. The feeling was unbelievably powerful. I was tricked, but still thought it was my fault. Once the stupid wore off though, I knew I didn't "doom everyone", because that's just stupid.

If I was up above all this, I know what I'd be doing - I'd be trying to make darn well sure we get it right this time. Third time's the charm after all.

Get ready for an interesting next little while. That we would even ask ourselves if we are worth saving is proof enough how close we came to being duped about what's been going on all along.
    That's really good triquetra. Is that applause I hear? Get ready to roll the end credits

28. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Strat (25th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I dunno about earth specifically but for life here's my general thinking:
    https://youtu.be/tmNx5hAREok?t=540

It sounds corny I know but that doc really helped my life out a lot. Pointed me in the direction I'm in now. My life is still for sure a **** show but where it used to be utter despair now I see light at the end of the tunnel.
    Strat, it doesn't sound corny, and I have come to the same way of seeing things and it has given me a direction and a meaning that I didn't have before.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Strat (25th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't think there's nearly as much "work" entailed as people make it out to be.
    Well surely some people have to work harder than others. Right? Lives are different and some are less stressful than others. Hard lives need hard work. More and more I see it as personal responsibility. Of course we should help others but we must help ourselves.

Quote The way I see it, we're like oak seeds that are going to grow into oak trees whether we like it or not. We're all here for different reasons too. I'm pretty sure I am just here to observe, and not to work on my spirituality (or super powers, ha ha)
    I try not to speculate about what I'm supposed to do so I definitely don't speculate for others. I trust you know you better than I do! haha

I like your metaphor and I agree, but maybe not in this lifetime. Not for everyone.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

petra (13th March 2019)

33. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Triquetra, yes, you're talking about non-verbal communication. Until we all get good at telepathy, we're stuck trying to interpret and then communicate with just words. But the information we receive or the things we experience touch on all the senses and more.
    There is a type of information transmission protocol that's about halfway in-between. And we'll be using it soon enough. The words become carriers, gradually losing importance as the payload switches over to the other channel. Choosing words carefully and setting a tone with them can get you partway there. In-person it is of course easier to zip a bit further into the (cyclic) future of this evolution of communication. Pull people deeper into it, whether they realize it or not. But it's perfectly possible right here, using this internet as the medium.

Maybe it is a matter of reading the words in what you might call a meditative state. Try the hypnagogic state just before sleep or upon waking up. Get all the blue light out of your screen while you do it.

https://justgetflux.com/

Put it at max.

Give your mind the chance to reach to where it is yearning to go and the message between these words will start to pop out just like those 3D images that used to be popular in the 90s where you'd cross your eyes kind of funny and it would just suddenly pop out.

I am typing these words but my faith is not in them so much as it is in the message being encoded into them. It's definitely there. The word patterns have a vibratory signature.

I'm wondering if I should be jealous of your in-between condition.
    It's hard to say. It is a roller coaster and sometimes a burden and sometimes incredibly isolating. It seems to come with responsibility.

What I'd like to know is if anyone else has seen the ghost and started to follow it. It will take time to explain, I am trying to hold myself in a consistent pattern of vibration before beginning the attempt. There seems to be an unlockable pattern to this universe.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Joe Akulis (13th March 2019), petra (13th March 2019)

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

That's really good triquetra. Is that applause I hear? Get ready to roll the end credits
    Your replies seem to consistently indicate you have an accurate feeling of what's going on and what's about to happen.

This reality would not be becoming as anomalous as it is now, if it were not the case. Other entities seemed to have foreknowledge as well that this place, this time, here we would finally remove the block that had been preventing the wheel from turning.

The pattern to unlock the universe is right there in front of us, we need only recognize it and build the systems which indicate we understand the pattern. This creates a cascading effect as the various dissonances resolve to consonance and the waveform periods align their phase.

The journey towards this act and the act itself are in fact the only way to engage with reality in a way we have not pre-programmed ourselves to do in the first place (since the only aspects of this universe not pre-programmed are the ones which generate information that did not already exist before outside of this universe).

We are pre-programmed to forget, we are pre-programmed to fall, we are pre-programmed to stay asleep, to have the traits of the type of intelligent being we find ourselves to be, and so on and so forth.

This applies to all intelligent beings in the universe.

There is no secure enclave in the universe, there is no way to do a genetic trojan horse.

All we can really do is remember who we were before we put ourselves into this universe, and follow through on the journey back to ourselves. The rest is just perpetuating the never-ending dream anyway.

Yes, if this type of information is all going to come suddenly crashing through a massive informational dam set up around this planet and others like it, then perhaps it's time to roll the end credits.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Delight (17th March 2019), petra (13th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast