Thread: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

1. Link to Post #41
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [...]
    Something happened to the human race between (say) 50,000 years ago and now.

WHAT WAS IT ??
    As the collective unconscious is re-enacting it through waves of migration/immigrations, I suspect there were waves of space conquerors/colonists and refugees and pirates spaceship wreckages ending up in/on this planet... with their different cultures, mores and customs as exhibited by Earth global, current situation.

This kind of coalesces with Bill's:

Quote What I suspect is that (as Jay Weidner and others have hypothesized) there was some kind of Archontic infection from an inhuman source thousands of years ago, that's now so deeply ingrained (and maybe even dormant in almost everyone) that we can sometimes barely see it for what it is.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (17th June 2018), Watching from Cyprus (4th July 2018), william r sanford72 (19th June 2018), wondering (3rd July 2018), woomap (18th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Lightbulb Re: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

Thie link and video are both dry and overtly mainstream, but in the video that delves into civilization s collapse , the "sea peoples" are credited with society's destruction in conjunction with a series of unfortunate events mostly driven by climactic conditions at the time. I suspect that the Etruscans are the "sea peoples" referenced by Dr. Cline. The same group who aided and abetted the Roman Empire. I also might suggest that they are still at work today to thwart mankind's evolution and enlightenment.and to ensure that the miserable status quo remains in perpetuity. The similarities between modern day chaos and ancient chaos can't be ignored. This is my answer to Bills question about. "What caused it" sorry writing this on aniPhone. Im all thumbs!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etruscan_civilization
    Last edited by AriG; 19th June 2018 at 20:10.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Franny (21st June 2018), wondering (3rd July 2018), woomap (30th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

The question can be answered from different perspectives. I'll offer two.

If I would answer this question as an observing human I would say: as a whole on this planet, we're doing a rigid job of tearing the place down. Sort of like skin cancer. When thinking of it, what we've accomplished so far with our ever increasing world population is saddening to me as a nature lover. Looking at the prognosed growth in world population (probably influenced by politics though) and also look at the ecological footprint of humanity currently, then all appears to be ominous. And though I expect that humanity will save itself one way or the other, I do fear for other species as history has shown us many species have already disappeared due to man's drive to expand, as a whole. Brings us to another question. What is more important on this planet mankind or other species? I once said that if there were a button to get rid of all mankind on this earth, I would've pushed it. Though that's quite some time ago. Nowadays, I'm not so worried about it anymore.

Looking at it more as a soul, currently vacating this body, I come to a whole different perspective. I see the world as a place to suffer (among a great deal of other things) in order to grow in love. Precious lessons, experience and growth will be taken from this earthly reality by my soul after I leave my body at end of life on earth. To me basically and personally that is more important. And that is why I worry not. I figure suffering helps with spiritual growth, and earth is great for that. Furthermore I feel protected and helped by God, and am grateful for everything I get to experience and learn.

Be blessed.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Antagenet (6th July 2018), Bo Atkinson (7th July 2018), Franny (21st June 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (20th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018), william r sanford72 (20th June 2018), wondering (3rd July 2018), woomap (30th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Last year, I attended the Paradigm Shift Summit in Australia. Steven Strong was one of the speakers. He’s an archaeological researcher who works closely with Original (Aboriginal) Elders and who has worked with Graham Hancock.

His website is http://forgottenorigin.com

This is a recording of his talk at the Summit:

He starts talking at the 2:40 mark.

At 1:11:00, he concludes his speech by telling the audience what the Original Elders have told him about what’s coming next.

He said there is a change coming soon. Not in ten years; not in five years. It’s close. And that Elders all over the world are getting ready for it.

Strong told the audience to stay true to what they believe and as for the people who don’t believe, don’t get angry with them—feel sorry for them because if they don’t get it right soon, there’s going to be a line in the sand.

According to the Elders, shortly after this event takes place, there will be two simultaneous realities—two different levels. As Strong put it, “Make sure you’re on the top one.”

If this proves to be true, it would mean that humanity isn’t going to be saved all at once. I take it to mean that some will move on while others stay behind.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (6th July 2018), Bill Ryan (1st July 2018), Bo Atkinson (7th July 2018), Franny (22nd June 2018), Hervé (21st June 2018), RunningDeer (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018), wondering (3rd July 2018), woomap (30th June 2018), Words of Joy (22nd June 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    Last year, I attended the Paradigm Shift Summit in Australia. Steven Strong was one of the speakers. He’s an archaeological researcher who works closely with Original (Aboriginal) Elders and who has worked with Graham Hancock.

His website is http://forgottenorigin.com

This is a recording of his talk at the Summit:

He starts talking at the 2:40 mark.

At 1:11:00, he concludes his speech by telling the audience what the Original Elders have told him about what’s coming next.

He said there is a change coming soon. Not in ten years; not in five years. It’s close. And that Elders all over the world are getting ready for it.

Strong told the audience to stay true to what they believe and as for the people who don’t believe, don’t get angry with them—feel sorry for them because if they don’t get it right soon, there’s going to be a line in the sand.

According to the Elders, shortly after this event takes place, there will be two simultaneous realities—two different levels. As Strong put it, “Make sure you’re on the top one.”

If this proves to be true, it would mean that humanity isn’t going to be saved all at once. I take it to mean that some will move on while others stay behind.
    Thank you Chanie for sharing the clip! It was indeed informative. I was wondering tho, what kind of changes was Mr. Strong talking about and what did he mean exactly by “2 simultaneous realities”, as well as being in “the one on top”? Any of us here has insights into these? Or any references where we can find further info regarding these?

I’d personally speculate that it has something to do with raising our vibration (i.e. living more mindfully, ethically...). And those who succeed at that will somehow enter a more desirable parallel universe, spiritually speaking perhaps!?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woomap For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2018), Chanie (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018), wondering (3rd July 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think your questions are valid, Woomap. This portion of his talk is vague in details. I just know I got goose bumps on my arms when he said it.

I’m not 100% comfortable with the phrase “the one on top.” In my mind, it conjures up images of a competitive hierarchy—as if we’re competitors in some kind of Amazing Race to the top—but I don’t think he meant it in this way.

I also don’t think it’s meant to be used as an excuse to abdicate our personal responsibility for changing this world—to be a form of wishful escapism. I think we’ve all met that obnoxious person who is convinced they’re going to be “raptured” and decides they don’t have to care about the world anymore because they’re going to be saved.

I think a lot of people have a sense that something is coming and are trying to picture what this will look like. I have a sense that it might be something that happens in a blink of an eye and as you suggested that it might be a parallel universe of some kind or perhaps a more positive timeline?

My question is: Do we take our physical bodies with us? And precisely how “good” do we have to be?! Because let’s face it, we’re all flawed human beings. No matter how hard we try to be mindful, loving beings, it’s hard to sustain 24/7.

I don’t lose sleep over these questions. I just try to have a warm, caring heart and to make a positive difference in my small corner of the world.
    Last edited by Chanie; 1st July 2018 at 15:39.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Antagenet (6th July 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018), wondering (3rd July 2018), woomap (2nd July 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    I think your questions are valid, Woomap. This portion of his talk is vague in details. I just know I got goose bumps on my arms when he said it.

I’m not 100% comfortable with the phrase “the one on top.” In my mind, it conjures up images of a competitive hierarchy—as if we’re competitors in some kind of Amazing Race to the top—but I don’t think he meant it in this way.

I also don’t think it’s meant to be used as an excuse to abdicate our personal responsibility for changing this world—to be a form of wishful escapism. I think we’ve all met that obnoxious person who is convinced they’re going to be “raptured” and decides they don’t have to care about the world anymore because they’re going to be saved.

I think a lot of people have a sense that something is coming and are trying to picture what this will look like. I have a sense that it might be something that happens in a blink of an eye and as you suggested that it might be a parallel universe of some kind or perhaps a more positive timeline?

My question is: Do we take our physical bodies with us? And precisely how “good” do we have to be?! Because let’s face it, we’re all flawed human beings. No matter how hard we try to be mindful, loving beings, it’s hard to sustain 24/7.

I don’t lose sleep over these questions. I just try to have a warm, caring heart and to make a positive difference in my small corner of the world.
    Thank you Chanie for your response. I agree that Mr. Strong’s presentation wasn’t really detailed. Maybe he was threatened by the Controllers and therefore wasn’t able to go as deep in the story as he should have. I think he did mention something similar to that during the clip.

To answer your first question, I think that if Mr. Strong was really talking about parallel universes, then there’s a good chance we’re taking our physical bodies with us (unfortunately, lol). I actually believe that we move through different parallel universes/realities daily and hourly by ourselves, just unaware of it. (It’ll be a really long post for me to explain this, I’ve planned to write a whole new thread on this soon, so stay tuned lol)

As for your second question, I think the better we become, the better. I think it’s very difficult for us humans to set up standards for something as intangible as ‘ethics’ or ‘spirituality’, so we can only try our best.

And of course I agree with your last point, that we humans are so prone to making mistakes and unmindful doings. We all have the tendency to fall into our entropy state, and I’m pretty sure we were created that way, so I don’t blame us. That’s also the very reason why I created this thread.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woomap For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (7th July 2018), Chanie (2nd July 2018), East Sun (2nd July 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), wondering (3rd July 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

The world is a negative matrix. In other words, it’s a form of temporary insanity.

I accept the mythology of western religion with the Garden of Eden allegory that describes the beginning of human devolution into a created (demiurge) negative matrix that produces negative energy that feeds on itself and perpetuates negative archetypes. (This was a metaphysical event, not any curse by a God.)

It also produces positive archetypes because of the original sanctity of man, and the metaphysical intervention of a higher power (God, Aliens, Adepts) to assist in human redemption, or the humans return and beyond to the original place of a lofty consciousness and place of safety.

So in this duality, if there’s a satanic archetype there is a divine one to counter it.

I won’t go into the formula of what these negative archetypes are but they are described metaphorically in all ancient religious texts.

I believe, that in a certain period of time humans will rise above this negative matrix, but only by some metaphysical inner and outer science that will entail an external and internal phenomenon, that will involve human input ( struggle) that will be the basis of a universal return to sanity, light, and a blissful existence for all humans.

As the old song by Pharaoh Sanders goes

Quote The creator has a master plan
    Peace and happiness for every man
    The creator has a working plan
    Peace and happiness for every man
    The creator makes but one demand
    Happiness through all the land
    Last edited by Zak247; 3rd July 2018 at 01:01.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Antagenet (6th July 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd July 2018), woomap (3rd July 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Got to take some friends and 4 interns from general motors on the boat this weekend, 3 from Puerto Rico and 1 from Texas. All 20 years old, all very inspiring, and all so tuned in to learn about the world and walk in a path of creativity . Hats off to GM- General Motors for he program, but really hats off to everyone else showing the younger generation the path forward. What a fun day, filled with questions, and to watch the bald eagles above and the loons on the lake made it even more special. To me this was another notch in the wall for hope for humanity. As it truly inspired me just knowing that these are some of the generation behind me

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Antagenet (6th July 2018), Chanie (3rd July 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), woomap (3rd July 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Pyrangello, I felt the same way when I read about the three young men in Toronto who helped rescue a blind man from the subway tracks. When praised as a hero, one of the rescuers said, “It was the human thing to do.”

See: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...scue-1.4728216

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), pyrangello (3rd July 2018), woomap (3rd July 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I guess I didn’t answer the question.
    Humanity is worth saving because of the good things we experience in existence and the reality that the good can even be better.
    Unfortunately, because of the extreme suffering some experience very little good.
    But HOPE springs eternal, and never lose it, because hope…

Quote ...is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
    Andy Dufresne: Shawshank Redemption

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Chanie (3rd July 2018), woomap (3rd July 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Yeah Chanie, you are so spot on , my father picked up a guy who was almost frozen on a park bench some years ago in the dead of winter. The gentlemen on the bench had a sister who was a nun. When my dad tracked his sister down who was the nun. The nun said to my father " I have been praying and praying that someone would take care of my brother". My dad said that he would take care of him. Once the nun knew her prayers had been answered, she passed away 3 days later. My father fulfilled that commitment and took care of this man , got his teeth fixed, got him a hearing aid, set up his social security and set him up in a mobile home near where my dad lived. My father took care of him for 15 years until the man on the bench fulfilled his life and passed. And now my Dad is gone too but there's a lot of him in me so that good will towards others is still moving alive and well. There was also a spiritual component too all of this and never discount that as a coincidence.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Chanie (3rd July 2018), hermit (24th August 2018), Orph (4th July 2018), woomap (5th July 2018), Zak247 (3rd July 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

That’s an amazing story, Pyrangello! It’s a small, but powerful, example of what the world could be like if we all extended a helping hand where it’s needed.

Is humanity worth saving? My vote is absolutely

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), pyrangello (4th July 2018), woomap (5th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Yeah Chanie, you are so spot on , my father picked up a guy who was almost frozen on a park bench some years ago in the dead of winter. The gentlemen on the bench had a sister who was a nun. When my dad tracked his sister down who was the nun. The nun said to my father " I have been praying and praying that someone would take care of my brother". My dad said that he would take care of him. Once the nun knew her prayers had been answered, she passed away 3 days later. My father fulfilled that commitment and took care of this man , got his teeth fixed, got him a hearing aid, set up his social security and set him up in a mobile home near where my dad lived. My father took care of him for 15 years until the man on the bench fulfilled his life and passed. And now my Dad is gone too but there's a lot of him in me so that good will towards others is still moving alive and well. There was also a spiritual component too all of this and never discount that as a coincidence.
    As they say, your dear father went to a sure reward
    That’s my philosophy in life, I don’t always live up to it, but it’s my personal creed.
    Relieve suffering for as many people as possible in any way you can IF you can.
    All negative things like starvation, crime, injustices, all one can do is first hate it in your heart. Then if possible speak out against it, and the highest form of action is to remove the negative suffering IF you can.

Not that I want to indulge in reductionism—reducing reality to one primary paradigm, but despite all our high fallutin philosophies, when we get down to the common denominator humans only fear one thing, and that is the suffering of pain and the fear of pain.

In that regard, I love Buddha’s philosophy on suffering and its elimination.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Chanie (4th July 2018), pyrangello (4th July 2018), woomap (5th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 times in 261 posts

Is the caterpillar worth keeping ?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Antagenet (6th July 2018), Chanie (4th July 2018), hermit (24th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

That is a point well-made, Dim! Of course, the caterpillar is worth saving although unlike us, it probably doesn’t sit around contemplating this question. For the past few years, I’ve kept a small garden of milkweed for the monarch butterflies—they lay their eggs on it and then, the caterpillar eats the milkweed. I believe it is our job to nurture life where we can.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Good Question. I think if they re-attach our other 10 strands of DNA we would be truly Magikal and therefore Gods as we once were. Till then we are just fish in an aquarium not knowing how great we can truly be. If this makes sense. Lol

But on the other hand, " Earth is a university in which we learn"... Dolores Cannon

So....
    I like this answer a lot!

If we're going to "save" humanity, we should surely fix it first

If lack of DNA is what's keeping us from understanding certain things (and that's a big IF), consider what that would even mean.... "Not allowed to understand"

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    The first step for a soul’s consciousness is experiencing life in the simplest forms imaginable, the elements: air and other gasses, liquids, solids such as rocks, and even the earth itself.
    That's beautiful, and I feel as if it's true as well.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too stupid to be a person, and that I should have been a plant. Then I laugh at myself for being silly
    Last edited by petra; 4th July 2018 at 18:19. Reason: Found another beautiful quote from Whitefeather

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), woomap (5th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I had asked God, in a very upset manner mind you, why the arseholes were allowed to run amok and terrorise the planet and God made it very clear that I was also those arseholes, in a much kinder way of course.
    Thanks for posting Rachel... I'm pretty sure God thinks I'm an arsehole too ;-)

When ever I ask WHY to something, I don't get any answer - I just get ignored.

I've yelled angrily at God before, but I don't think it's because I am an arsehole, I just think I'm starting to lose my patience.

The answer I got might not have been from God, but it had words!

The answer was that I'm "Not fit to talk to" (which made me laugh)

I tend to kind of agree... because yeah... I was pretty mad. And when I'm mad, I tend to swear a lot.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th July 2018), Orph (5th July 2018), woomap (5th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I had asked God, in a very upset manner mind you, why the arseholes were allowed to run amok and terrorise the planet and God made it very clear that I was also those arseholes, in a much kinder way of course.
    Thanks for posting Rachel... I'm pretty sure God thinks I'm an arsehole too ;-)

When ever I ask WHY to something, I don't get any answer - I just get ignored.

I've yelled angrily at God before, but I don't think it's because I am an arsehole, I just think I'm starting to lose my patience.

The answer I got might not have been from God, but it had words!

The answer was that I'm "Not fit to talk to" (which made me laugh)

I tend to kind of agree... because yeah... I was pretty mad. And when I'm mad, I tend to swear a lot.
    Thanks for this, Petra, it made me laugh, I needed that.

From what I felt of God’s presence I’m sure God doesn’t see anyone as not fit to talk to. If I had to choose one word to describe God’s energy it would be perfection, loving beyond words.

I had spoken to God my entire life, treated him/her like my invisible best friend and he/she (can’t say it lol) only ever spoke to me on that one occasion. It’s probably a last resort for the most hard headed people.

Just to clarify it a bit, I had raged out at God for allowing all the suffering and amongst a lot of other stuff and swear words I said it wasn’t love to support the beliefs of the evil bastards on this planet. I finished my tirade with, “I trust you, always will, but I really don’t understand this”. When God replied he/she pointed to the whole planet and her inhabitants and said it was all me, just as the enlightened mystics have seen and point to. I still can’t see it myself but what I did learn is that somehow we are all literally and directly one. God essentially took my pointing finger and turned to my and everyone’s direction. Few words were spoken but so much was said. It’s a hard pill to swallow about existence but from what I was shown this is all a natural part of the expanding universe.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Mike (10th July 2018), Orph (7th July 2018), petra (9th July 2018), woomap (7th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

During the many years that I have been searching out those who are running things on this planet and are responsible for seemingly all the huge evils we agree upon, it appears that the Spider is seated in The City of London. They appear to have spawned the leaders who have committed mass genocide. They have poisoned the world with narcotics, poisoned the air and water, created poverty and greed, indulge in slavery, human sacrifice and canabalism, own absolutely everything, even our souls. Do you really think they are worth keeping?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

hermit (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th July 2018), woomap (7th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast