Thread: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

1. Link to Post #141
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Is humanity worth keeping/saving? - Honest conversation

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)
    That's really good triquetra. Is that applause I hear? Get ready to roll the end credits
    Yes, if this type of information is all going to come suddenly crashing through a massive informational dam set up around this planet and others like it, then perhaps it's time to roll the end credits.
    When you said "That we would even ask ourselves if we are worth saving is proof enough...", I just wanted to stand up and clap. "The answer that you want, is in the question that you state" so to speak - that's a song lyric by Coheed and Cambria too

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Your replies seem to consistently indicate you have an accurate feeling of what's going on and what's about to happen.
    I'll take that as a compliment, thanks I don't know about how accurate though.

There was a point which I felt as if I understood a LOT more than I do now. Since I can still remember what that feeling was like, I can't help but feel a bit "dumbed down" in comparison. My understanding all seems to be revolving around the "As Above, So Below" mentality, and right at the tip is the idea that "God DOES need us" (I was always told that God does NOT need us)

2. Link to Post #142
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Humans are sacred. There is the belief that we are made from carbon and that it is dense from fear and lack of love. I feel that people ET's etc are fighting over us. The loving ones don't understand why we would want to kamizazee each other in fear and war.

There are dark lights who are Mr.Burns rubbing his hands and they do include Demons etc. The Angels and Love tell me that we have mouths that talk and other entities don't as they use telepathy.

Humans are sacred too because they have a heart which is provided to love others and to feel. I'm unsure if aliens have hearts etc and they are not allowed to feel. I heard that the more higher frequency you reach and the way that we are reprogrammed to operate is to be fearless and that aliens are either telling us to stay dammed in the hell that is non existent. Love in spirit is all that apparently exists. The fear is programmed into the mind and the doubts etc. So humanity is suppose to be saved but by Love? or your own beliefs. I was also told that anything is possible and that you had to open your mind and get rid of the fear.

What has this to do with saving humanity? Well if we are worth saving then we better start loving and being open minded and creating a world worth being saved in. Also, that if we look within and listen to the heart and stop following the head you will find that every heart is worthy of love and the soul is the hearts protection.

This world wants to destroy what they have but this world is so much more worthy of better.
    Which leads us to content with the issue of GOD. God is love and he/she contain us all in their energy. He has told me that they are too big to experience life and so they send sparkles of love aka us to sample the love that they give and tell us to pro create and return to tell him what what we have done.

There is no judgement with Love there is no wrong or right as nature's way will show us the truth. God is nothing more or less then Love. He /she just is So they are unconditional and so they don't judge. They provide us with love to free us from the bondage of ego's. Society teaches us to live in the head.

God needs us because we can show others how to love and forgive then move forward. Letting go of the lesser things that we have created. WE are ment to be on earth to heal her, love others, be merciful and create things that are worthy of love. It's all love guys.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 13th March 2019 at 18:55.

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

hello Angels1981,

Your post, and the topic I raised in the thread "A Brief History of Project Avalon"
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...22#post1277922

made me realize that it was one thing to ask about the site's tagline "where science and spirituality meet", another to stress the importance of it, but still another to follow through on the act of making them meet.

I believe it is time to begin.

Here is a thought concept related to recent Remote Viewing data about to be shared:
    God is always more distant, and yet, more close than you realize they are.

In other words, imagine that this universe exists in another one, But then, that universe also exists inside of another one. And so does that one. And so on and so forth.

And if you go up, up, up through the universes (through the 5th dimension), let's say, infinite steps, *that* is where you find God.

What do you think about it?

The reason I say this, is because without attempting to accurately model aspects of spirituality using concepts from science as best we can (i.e. the physics of dimensions), we risk oversimplifying and getting stuck in these cycles that oscillate back and forth between positive and negative polarities of binary constructs that don't actually exist.

In other words, if we replace the term "God" with "Prime Creator", we are infusing the spirituality with science - in this case, entertaining the idea that God exists within all Prime numbers, including the one representing the first universe to ever exist.

Now if you take this concept and hold it, work with it, you can see that even as the numbers continue up to infinitely, the prime numbers appear and yet we cannot find the pattern.

That all being said, there is nevertheless a pattern that can be found, a pattern that is incredibly important, but one that is not obvious until other alignments begin to occur.

I'll put it differently. It could be very well that I am talking about a totally different kind of 5th dimension altogether, than the one you might think of as a logical successor to the 4th dimension. This is not too different from the notion we try to entertain but struggle with, that we perceive time as the 4th dimension and yet we can somehow also imagine 4th dimensional objects like a tesseract.

Or perhaps the various ways of defining higher dimensions which we still struggle to understand have connections that will remain quite difficult for us to grasp. Again, it is only when we find the alignments, see the patterns that we can begin to piece together the puzzle.

All said, there are definite ways in which we are helped from the outside, but it still helps to know our circumstances as best we can. It is not as simple as forcefully latching onto some notion of positivity and love that necessarily opposes itself to some binary opposite.

Quite the contrary, we had better see the trap of binary thinking that has been woven for us on this planet, and to elevate ourselves beyond the reach of such traps. To understand these energies as being without opposite.

The most important aspect of finally sharing the RV data, I believe, is going to be providing a framework for understanding precisely why this universe came to be. That was the target of the Remote Viewing. And indeed, the answer points to us saving ourselves, but in a clever and surprising way, not by staying caught up in old tropes - we will peel ourselves away from the illusion that has been constructed all around us.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Delight (17th March 2019), Elainie (5th October 2020), Scottoz (17th March 2019), Valerie Villars (17th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #144
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

At this point i don't think we're worth saving. We can save ourselves, but we choose not to.

Even if we did get a "Reset" with some external help, give it another two thousand years and we'll be back in the exact same situation as sociopaths / psycopaths make their way into places of power and start chipping away at things as we're witnessing right now - tho the end results are being seen now.

If we are capable of fixing ourselves and our planet but don't want too purely due to greed and a lust for power, and the rest of us are complacent and allow this to happen - again we don't deserve to continue existing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Agape (28th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

"We can save ourselves, but we choose not to."

Sounds like you're placing all of humanity into that "we". I prefer to divide that bucket into two parts:

- The people who choose not to. These folks I would consider to be the ones mastering the art of domination. Their interest is in elevating themselves at the cost of others and at the cost of the planet.

- The people who would like to, but can't. It's not that the folks in this bucket are choosing not to. They are just up against masters of the game, and the opposition is currently stacked against them. I wouldn't fault anyone in this group for having trouble trying to assist humanity's plight.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Agape (28th March 2019), Harmony (3rd July 2020)

9. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

I’ve listened to this message from Credo Mutwa ( from 2014) yesterday and found it of incredible importance.
    It’s a message about the role of human race in this Galaxy and beyond and also message from some of our genuine non-human ancestors.
    It resonates with my knowledge about humans very well.

It’s not easy one to accept for many “people” perhaps but becomes even more important in future.

No matter what the cacophony of voices on alternative media echos, this planet is currently occupied by humans . Humans with high aspirations who did not conquer their ignorance, hatred, aversion, envy and anger they’ve exercised repeatedly on every other form of Life encountered and themselves ,
    constantly reminding each other of their uniqueness and self importance and inherited right to “rule the Universe”.

As Credo says, it will be only after and if humans tamed their hatred , anger and arrogance they’ll be welcomed back to resume their role in the Circle of Light.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th July 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd July 2020), Harmony (3rd July 2020)

11. Link to Post #147
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I'd like to give this thread a TIMELY bump!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Agape (3rd July 2020), Constance (2nd July 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd July 2020), Harmony (3rd July 2020)

13. Link to Post #148
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

I'd say it's worth it. I do wonder what it will cost us.
    Does the goal justify the means? And if so are we still humans?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Agape (3rd July 2020)

15. Link to Post #149
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Every 26,000 years, Gaia spawns a new race of humans. They have that long to mature and leave the nest. Otherwise they are recycled for the next round...

This version of humanity might not be worthy but Gaia and planet earth surely are.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (3rd July 2020)

17. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What is humanity?

Is it something we should try to reduce and itemize with our egos? Humanity and human bodies/material lives are not the same thing. Even human beings and human bodies are not the same thing. The "being" is not just the body although the body is part of it.

I rather think humanity is a condition of the soul. Being human is a mix of many things, not the least of which is the higher and lower self. Which is quite an amazing thing. I don't understand the talk about how corrupt and so forth humanity and world is. At least not as that talk of corruption pertains to explorations of nihilistic thought like if humanity is worth saving.

What is there to "save"?

The soul is expressing here. Thus the Creator, God, the One is expressing itself here. These expressions come and go, they are birthed and they live and they die. All spiritual and religious sources seem to point to the soul existing beyond here.

By humanity do we mean the consciousness of human beings? Then yes absolutely we should fight to save that. Without our minds and free will, what's the point of being here? There's no growth or lessons to be learned.

If we're instead talking about saving material bodies and life, why are we talking about that? Is the human race at risk of extinction? Are there people or groups planning on making the human race extinct? If any group has that much power over all life on Earth I doubt there's anything we can do to save the human race.

Would the Creator punish us all for the maliciousness of the few? I don't believe the Creator would destroy the human race just because there are small groups of psychopaths who strive to regress the human race and keep it in the dark.

If the question is if there's anything redeemable about human beings, is it a serious question? There's much creativity, love, and wonder in what human beings have done in this world.

I would think any sort of higher power would want us to realize this and maybe realizing it is a redemptive act.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

Agape (3rd July 2020)

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

It’s difficult to take it in, either way. Read my post here if you wish:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1363877

As I said in the conversation with /about Cyrus A Parsa and the Extinction Codes ..

“You have to protect the righteous”.

If you protect them now, maybe it does not happen.

If it happens, it will be too late and huge chaos and every human life is and will be precious.

How do we stand now though ?

Millions of people get “discarded”, uncared for, forgotten somewhere in their depression and illness, old and young,
    it’s now we don’t care about friends.

It’s not just irony of fate that all of my friends turned “too busy” in last couple of years so when I fell to trouble no one would contact me for year or two now.

It’s quite like in the story of Momo and the Men in Grey by Michael Ende. It was one of my favourite books in childhood I read 5 times at least,
    only much later I understood how truthful it is.
    “The Grey Men” smoking cigarettes of peoples Time.

Everybody forget their true selves as their time was taken, booked, stolen.

The story has good ending of course as children tales should

Guess it’s one reason why I went to study about Time so much.

Because we need to find the switch and solution to the acceleration of Time and stop it.
    Last edited by Agape; 3rd July 2020 at 13:36.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Universoul (3rd July 2020)

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Something is looming but I can’t put finger on it. Even if I knew what I couldn’t change a thing.

Almost everything has been explained already last few days.

Today’s “extinction event” could take very small amount of time.

Some crazy super weapon bouncing of the Moon inducing tectonic wave.

Welcome to Bounty. We wouldn’t have signal if it happens so save your favourite music.

Hope it’s just the weather.

🦉

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

william r sanford72 (3rd July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8