+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LBJ and the Killing of JFK with Roger Stone

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default LBJ and the Killing of JFK with Roger Stone

Very interesting interview here connecting the dots for LBJ and the JFK assassination. Johnson was an evil man.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Apulu (21st June 2018), Baby Steps (21st June 2018), Cardillac (21st June 2018), chris_walker (21st June 2018), Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), enigma3 (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), GMB1961 (21st June 2018), Justplain (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Kryztian (22nd June 2018), robinr1 (21st June 2018), Smell the Roses (22nd June 2018), toppy (21st June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: LBJ and the Killing of JFK with Roger Stone

but I still think the best rerference to the JFK assasination is still Dr. Joesph Farrell's "LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy" + Jim Marrs' "Crossfire" (Farrell quotes much from this book)- but the Marrs book was the inspiration for the Oliver Stone film "JFK" which I believe is one of Hollywood's few historical films that comes the closest to the truth-

Larry

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), David Trd1 (22nd June 2018), enigma3 (21st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Justplain (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Smell the Roses (22nd June 2018), Spellbound (21st June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

The History Channel put out a series called "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" back in the early 2000's. One of the episodes detailed all of the evidence supporting the idea that LBJ was involved in the assassination plot. I watched the episode on TV and found much of it credible. So at that time, I assumed that the world was facing facts and talking about reality in terms of JFK, and abandoning the Oswald myth. Fast forward many years later, I find out that LBJ's family protested that episode and it was scrubbed from history, left out of future airings of the series, etc. For a while there in popular culture, it seemed like the truth was coming out. Now, most of the references you see in popular culture just point to the Lone Assassin official government theory.
    There's no time like the present.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Justplain (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th June 2018), Spellbound (22nd June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd recommend watching Corbett Report on the JFK / Fed myth.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th June 2018), Spellbound (22nd June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    The History Channel put out a series called "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" back in the early 2000's. One of the episodes detailed all of the evidence supporting the idea that LBJ was involved in the assassination plot. I watched the episode on TV and found much of it credible. So at that time, I assumed that the world was facing facts and talking about reality in terms of JFK, and abandoning the Oswald myth. Fast forward many years later, I find out that LBJ's family protested that episode and it was scrubbed from history, left out of future airings of the series, etc. For a while there in popular culture, it seemed like the truth was coming out. Now, most of the references you see in popular culture just point to the Lone Assassin official government theory.
    I quite enjoyed The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Yes, it consisted of 9 episodes for which the final 3 were aired only once (The Smoking Guns, The Love Affair, The Guilty Men), with the final episode taking aim at LBJ. The official DVD release only consists of the first 6 episodes, mainly due to the lawsuit threatened by the Johnson estate. The above interview with Roger Stone gives more of a glimpse of Johnson's connection to the assassination than TMWKK. Folks can find the final 3 episodes online easily.

Dave - Toronto

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), Smell the Roses (23rd June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

After I read Barr McClellan's book "Blood, Money, and Power" I had no remaining doubt that LBJ was involved. It's strange that with all of this well-researched and extremely convincing documentation, people will still cling to the enormously flawed and out-of-date Warren Commission report.
    There's no time like the present.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), Justplain (26th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Spellbound (23rd June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I remember reading an account of Mac Wallace, and how he had carried out a series of murders, including of LBJ's sister, all to cover up LBJ's sordid affairs. Also, Wallace's fingerprint was found, and identified as his, in the 'sniper's nest' in the repository, which Stone cites. These facts corroborate that Stone is largely quoting the truth, and his analysis is well based in well researched info on the jfk assassination.

It is interesting that Stone cites all of these indicators of a vast web of a conspiracy surrounding jfk and rfk's assassinations, including implicating the cia, the fbi, the mob, cuban nationals and the military-industrial complex, as well as confirming the presence of multiple groups of shooters at jfk's killing, yet he says he 'doesn't believe in' the 'deep conspiracy theories'. The fact that he doesn't consider that the bush jr. presidency has seriously compromised freedoms in the USA, through 9/11 and it's aftermath, such as the patriot act, raised some red flags for me. He seems to be interested in slagging democratic presidents much more than any republican ones. So, outside of his apparently excellent research on the jfk assasination, i am a bit suspicious of Stone's motivations and opinions.

Still, a great interview by Ventura. Funny, just by coincidence, his father had been doing the alt-news circuit a few years back advocating that Oswald was a patsy. Being a JFK assassination truther runs in the family. Good to see.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), Spellbound (26th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

What shocks me is that Johnson was able to get onto the ticket in the first place, considering he was *thiiiiis* close to going to jail himself. Sure, blackmail Kennedy with all his romantic trysts, but for the Democratic party to along with it (let alone lack of public outrage) behooves me. That wouldn't fly today (then again, perhaps it would).

So many links between LBJ and the assassination. Gotta love the wink from Thomas to Johnson after being sworn in on the plane.

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 26th June 2018 at 22:28.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Justplain (27th June 2018), KiwiElf (26th June 2018), section9 (1st February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Stone has an interest: he’s a Nixon Man who maintains that RN was not involved in the Plot and was shocked when he recognized Jack Ruby on Television from years before as an LBJ associate.

+ Reply to Thread