+ Reply to Thread

Thread: U.S. Soldier Claims To Have Shot & Killed A 12-Foot Giant In Afghanistan

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 times in 595 posts

Default U.S. Soldier Claims To Have Shot & Killed A 12-Foot Giant In Afghanistan

Published
    17 hours ago on
    June 22, 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	38297

The Facts:
    • There is corroborating testimony that a patrol of U. S. Soldiers shot and killed a giant 12-15 feet tall in Afghanistan, widely known a 'The Kandahar Giant.'
    • Reflect On:What would be the implications about human history if we came to know that there were one or several other humanoid species that once lived on the planet, or indeed still live here today?

In 2002 a U. S. patrol had gone missing in a very remote area of Afghanistan. Another patrol was dispatched on a search and rescue mission, and one soldier on that patrol described what he saw after coming around the side of a mountain:
    As we bent around this corner you could see the opening of the cave. And then I see a lot of rocks which is another oddity. And then bone matter. I’m not close enough to identify what kind of bones but I did see what I knew to be a piece of our communications equipment. So instantly we’re thinking ‘ambush,’ maybe animal, you know, could be anything. There was enough room in front of the cave, but it had a sheer drop-off; but there was enough room that we got into a decent dispersal in case of ambush.
    Not long after they had gotten into that dispersal formation, they saw something emerge from the cave that, despite their preparedness, caught them fully off guard.
    It was a man at least 12 to 15 feet in height. This is a MONSTER. Red beard, with his hair–was longish, past his shoulders, a scarlet red. And Dan runs at him and starts shooting, which broke all of us into the reality–because it was surreal.
    While Dan is moving at him, another bro of mine is laying down fire and I start firing. He skewers Dan–he’s now got him on this ‘pike.’ It went through him. He’s got him and he’s coming after more.
    We all just clicked in. I don’t know what it was, but I remember we were all like, ‘Shoot him in the face, shoot him in the face!’ He’s taking multiple hits, and he’s still moving.
    Eventually, the giant was killed. Dan had been killed as well. And the patrol unit was soon visited by a helicopter that dropped some cargo netting. They were told they had to bundle up the giant in the netting, and soon after they were done, a larger helicopter came by, dropped a hook, and the giant was carried off.
    The soldier confirmed that the red-haired, fair-skinned giant had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot. After they had submitted their after-action report, the soldier recounts that they were told by their top brass to re-write it in a particular fashion, presumably to remove any mention of a giant being.
    Corroborating Testimony

Although not an eyewitness, another special ops soldier in Afghanistan provides the following corroborating testimony:
    We would come back to the base and started hearing this rumor about a unit that killed this, what they started calling this really tall person. At first I didn’t think anything of it, then come to find out that the person they killed was actually three times the size of a man, had extra digits on their hands, and extra digits on their feet, and had red hair, and a special unit had come in and wanted this target.
    Well we’d heard that they killed this thing inside a cave, or the mouth of a cave, and there was common knowledge among the military to hear this. When you first hear, you’re thinking like, this has got to be a joke. This has got to be a hoax. Then after things go down a certain way, and you keep hearing it, you start to realize it’s not a joke.
    They kept telling us to keep our weapons high, which normally means it’s two to the chest, one to the head, but they kept telling us to put it towards a man’s head, and put it higher. So we would question, why would they want us to shoot higher than a man’s head?
    Recorded Interviews

These testimonies are found in the compilation video below, from interviews conducted by L. A. Marzulli with the two soldiers who wanted to remain anonymous. In addition, there is some footage from Coast to Coast with host George Noory featuring a pilot who saw and actually transported the giant.

Pilot’s Testimony

This pilot had landed at a base in Afghanistan and was told that they had to pick up special cargo and that there were absolutely no cameras allowed. The pilot describes the ‘cargo’:
    It was basically a dead ‘guy,’ and this guy was extremely large, and when I say large, our pallets are basically, if I remember correctly, about 9 by 12 feet, or so, and this guy was laying in a fetal position, on the pallet, and he filled the pallet. He was around an 1100 pound guy.
    The pilot corroborated much more of the details given by the other two witnesses, including the fact that this giant was fair-skinned, red-haired, and had extra digits on his hands and feet.
    Widespread Corroboration

As impressive as the consistency of these three separate testimonies is, there is actually much more widespread corroboration about the existence of fair-skinned, red-haired giants with six fingers and toes, and double rows of teeth. Certainly, in Afghanistan, the stories among the natives were rampant about the existence of cannibalistic giants living in caves. The soldiers who could understand the natives’ language tended to refer to these stories as ‘legends’, although a few noted that the presence of bones near cave entrances suggested that humans were killed and eaten by something living in the cave, either by ambush or, according to the natives, by sacrifices they offered the giant.
    There is plenty of evidence that a cannibalistic, red-haired race of giants once inhabited North America, and menaced several native tribes whose folklore and legends (or for the tribes, history) tell stories similar to the one recounted in this article:
    After years of strife and numerous casualties on both sides of the fence, the natives decided to end this giant threat for good-by uniting under a single flag. It wasn’t long until the red-haired giants were crippled and forced out of their homes.
    The giants retreated inside a cave, but were tracked down by the natives, and with a will to avenge their fallen brethren, they set up a considerable fire that had them all burnt or intoxicated. Those who ventured outside to try to escape the putsch were met with retribution to the last one.
    In reference to red-haired giants, there is a discussion between David Wilcock and Corey Goode where it is said that these giants have been found in stasis, which means in suspended animation, until such a time that they are supposed to return. More than one person within the UFO community has borne witness to these red-haired giants being found in stasis chambers, in full battle regalia and other adornments, seemingly in preparation to resume their role on Earth at the appointed time.
    Reasons For Non-Disclosure

In asking one of the U. S. army witnesses why this information was being kept secret from the world, he said,
    My personal opinion is, if it points to the Bible’s accurate, they don’t want it. If it goes against Darwinian Evolution, it’s not to be spoken of.
    This is very much in keeping with my previous article on Giants in North America, where it seems that those in power are trying their best to keep everybody from finding out that human history is very different from the neo-Darwinian model in which human evolution has been a slow, unbroken, random pattern without intervention from any other sentient species. It’s likely that just learning of the existence of one different species here on Earth would completely break the spell and have a majority of us ready to demand the truth about our history and our place in this universe alongside other intelligent species.
    Snopes Weighs In

Of course mainstream attempts to dampen the credibility of this type of story starts at the top–the top of a Google search, I mean. A search on ‘Kandahar Giant,’ predictably, has this Snopes article first on the list, to tell us of course that the whole story is false. The proof?
    A Department of Defense spokesman told us they have no record of such an incident: “We do not have any record or information about a special forces member killed by a giant in Kandahar.”
    If you’ve made it this far in the article, I rather doubt that this ‘proof’ is very compelling to you.
    Our Role

Our role as awakened and awakening citizens in the truth-seeking community is to continue to do our best to bring to light all the evidence of information that has been suppressed, hidden and denied. As more and more eyewitnesses and other whistleblowers gain the courage to come out and talk about what they have experienced, it is becoming easier to start building a bigger picture about our true history and what’s really going on in our world.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Alekahn2 (24th February 2024), Andrew_K (23rd June 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Builder (23rd June 2018), Casey Claar (24th February 2024), DNA (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), GaelVictor (22nd June 2018), ghostrider (23rd June 2018), Hervé (22nd June 2018), Ivanhoe (23rd June 2018), justntime2learn (23rd June 2018), Libico (23rd June 2018), Matt P (22nd June 2018), Nasu (23rd June 2018), Peter UK (17th September 2019), Siphonemis (22nd June 2018), Sophocles (23rd June 2018), tcjim1 (23rd June 2018), toppy (23rd June 2018), Tyy1907 (23rd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: U.S. Soldier Claims To Have Shot & Killed A 12-Foot Giant In Afghanistan

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Pilot’s Testimony

This pilot had landed at a base in Afghanistan and was told that they had to pick up special cargo and that there were absolutely no cameras allowed. The pilot describes the ‘cargo’:
    It was basically a dead ‘guy,’ and this guy was extremely large, and when I say large, our pallets are basically, if I remember correctly, about 9 by 12 feet, or so, and this guy was laying in a fetal position, on the pallet, and he filled the pallet. He was around an 1100 pound guy.
    The pilot corroborated much more of the details given by the other two witnesses, including the fact that this giant was fair-skinned, red-haired, and had extra digits on his hands and feet.

Here's the original audio in full: (fascinating, very real, and highly recommended)

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (24th February 2024), Casey Claar (24th February 2024), DNA (22nd June 2018), dynamo (23rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), GaelVictor (22nd June 2018), ghostrider (23rd June 2018), Hervé (22nd June 2018), justntime2learn (23rd June 2018), Libico (23rd June 2018), Nasu (23rd June 2018), Peter UK (17th September 2019), Sophocles (23rd June 2018), Tam (23rd June 2018), tcjim1 (23rd June 2018), Tintin (24th February 2024), toppy (23rd June 2018), Tyy1907 (23rd June 2018), Wansen (22nd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

Default Re: U.S. Soldier Claims To Have Shot & Killed A 12-Foot Giant In Afghanistan

I've been considering opening a thread where I correlate different data points from the Tom Castello security officer story.
    The reason being as there are just so many things he stated back in the eighties which were completely unknown that strangely corroborate with many stories.
    One such piece of information was that Tom Castello stated that the reptilians at the Dulce base were in communication with and worked with a race of giants that lived in certain pockets within the earth's crust.
    Tom Castello's testimony can be found in this book made available here on Avalon by Bill Ryan here.
    Wendelle C. Stevens, Thomas Castello - UFO - The DULCE Story - An Incredible Deception
    http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Wend...0Deception.pdf

In addition to the human looking giants, Castello stated that there was a race of Sasquatch/Bigfoot creatures that lived underground in caves and such as well, and that this race was feared as they were of low IQ and quite carniverous, Castello went so far as to say these Sasquatch/Bigfoot creatures enjoyed eating their prey "alive". When reading the Castello story I can't help but to think of the David Paulides Missing 411 stories. Not only because of the carniverous Bigfoot/Sasquatch but because of the Reptilian and Grey bases that are so often on Government protected land such as Native American Reservations. I can't help but to think National Parks might also be places such bases reside if Native American Reservations are utilized due to the different laws associated with Federal Lands and Native American Reservations.
    Last edited by DNA; 23rd June 2018 at 14:47.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alekahn2 (24th February 2024), dynamo (23rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), Hervé (22nd June 2018), justntime2learn (23rd June 2018), Libico (23rd June 2018), Nasu (23rd June 2018), Peter UK (17th September 2019), Sophocles (23rd June 2018), TelosianEmbrace (24th October 2018), Tintin (24th February 2024), toppy (23rd June 2018), Tyy1907 (23rd June 2018), Wansen (22nd June 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Interesting video on Giant mythology, Biblical Giants, ancient hominids, Giant skeletons, hybridisation -- and an exploration of 'The Kandahar Giant'.

Quote In 2002, a US Special Operations unit, the Army Green Berets, encountered a giant hominid in the Kandahar mountains of Afghanistan. The engagement with the giant left one of the unit dead. And the story of this engagement echoed through the rank and file of the allied forces.
    The Nephilim | Gilgamesh and the Kandahar Giant Documentary 2024 - Paul Wallis
    The 5th Kind
    31mins
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (24th February 2024), DNA (25th February 2024), Ewan (24th February 2024), Ioneo (25th February 2024), Mike (25th February 2024), Saxondale (25th February 2024), Tintin (24th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Interesting video on Giant mythology, Biblical Giants, ancient hominids, Giant skeletons, hybridisation -- and an exploration of 'The Kandahar Giant'.

Quote In 2002, a US Special Operations unit, the Army Green Berets, encountered a giant hominid in the Kandahar mountains of Afghanistan. The engagement with the giant left one of the unit dead. And the story of this engagement echoed through the rank and file of the allied forces.
    The Nephilim | Gilgamesh and the Kandahar Giant Documentary 2024 - Paul Wallis
    The 5th Kind
    31mins
    Good video, thanks.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

DNA (25th February 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread