+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Is Bigfoot at least partly interdimensional?

1. Link to Post #81
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Is Bigfoot at least partly interdimensional?

Message from Sasquatch Elder:

'We were instructed to teach you about your Human ancestry and your star relatives. Your materialistic modern science has a very frail knowledge and poor understanding of your origins, your different ancestries and genetic lineages. Just a century and a half ago, paleontology, anthropology and archaeology were not even part of your vocabulary, and so-called 'prehistoric' men were absent from your collective knowledge. Although some ancient spiritual traditions had kept track in various levels of your millions of years of soul evolution, your modern uncivilization has lost contact and most clues about your past.'

'This is due not only to the short time modern science had to learn, but also to the fact that because your Human institutions have been controlled by manipulative powers, knowledge has been systematically suppressed to keep populations in ignorance through hiding or denying the evidence, fabrication of fake relics to support erroneous theories, deliberate twisting of facts to mislead the general education into pernicious ideologies, and derision or 'debunking' of any substantial proofs that can contradict or prove wrong the official mainstream academic doctrines which are constantly debated and revised.'

'This is why, even if your science knows of the multidimensional Omniverse, of ancient vanished civilizations preceding yours on Earth, and of intelligent life in other worlds and dimensions, not only through the simple mathematical probabilities expressed in the Fermi paradox, but also through an extensive amount of observations, reports, contacts and studied evidences, your collective knowledge is still nevertheless maintained into a materialistic mind frame, a limited understanding of the multidimensional nature of your own being, and ignorant of the vast diversity of other intelligent life forms in the cosmos. This is because instead of wanting to learn the truth and admitting its ignorance about these topics, your mainstream education is meant to program ideologies into the minds.'

'This mind control, intentional disinformation and systematic concealment of actual facts, have been specifically designed to keep this home-planet under secret alien lordships. The less your Human People know about their true origins, their star relatives, their spiritual Self or multidimensional nature, the easier they can be herded and manipulated. This is why the rogue factions and rebellious powers of those we call the lower lords have established their bloodlines, dynasties and institutions to rule over your Human world. They have been invading and controlling your Human world since many generations, but covertly and behind the curtains, by using their Human slaves to implement their agenda. Beyond governmental agencies, there are secret orders holding control over institutions.'

'You may think that an invading alien force would come to Earth for resources like water, food, lands, gold or other minerals, but that would only be a partial answer to the riddle. The most valuable resources in the cosmos are the souls of intelligent life forms, and on the physical level it is their DNA encoding their genetic memories that can be cloned and hybridized. Any ill-intended group wanting to conquer a planet usually plans on subduing the consciousness of its intelligent life into complicit slavery, in service of their masters.'

'We do not want to bring fear nor hatred based on differences, but understanding and courage, which are necessary for facing critical situations and solving all problems. Our home-planet Earth and your Human People have been engulfed in long term karmas originating from times and places beyond the range of your existence, but affecting you. Your own collective karmas and destiny are part of the continuing progress of a longer evolutionary process, in which your actions and contributions influence other life forms.'

'It would be unfair for Humanity to condemn more ancient species for having destroyed ecosystems, practiced genetic manipulations, turned into cyborgs controlled by artificial intelligence, or fought nuclear wars in their distant past, at a time when it seems to be the most likely directions your own species is taking, unless major planetary changes can prevent these tragic outcomes. We do not condone these behaviors, on the contrary, but some learned from their experiences and we can too, to choose better ways. It is most often only a small controlling elite that implements such detrimental practices. So a whole species like Humanity for instance, could not be blamed for a nuclear war. Yet, its destiny and that of all life on Earth would be totally altered, forever after.'

'Again, we do not wish to promote fear, but to help your collective consciousness awaken to the reality of the enslavement your people and this home-planet have been subjected to. Looking at the actual chaotic politics and environmental destruction, it seems obvious that your unsustainable modern uncivilization brings a frenetic rush to global annihilation. A small ruling elite, mostly controlled by non-Human intelligence, plans on massive global depopulation to keep the world for the ten percent serving their agenda of domination.'

'The main danger comes from your corrupt Human leaders and institutions, and to deny it would only equal to give them an open mandate to destroy this home-planet and its life. The only way to resolve this collective karma is not through more wars, but through spiritual evolution, elevating your collective consciousness into compassion and empathy, and working on solving issues and conflicts with good will and honest common efforts. This is how a peaceful planetary civilization functions and can join the Star Elders Council. But it can never be achieved while your world is ruled by the powers of the lower lords. Their militarist tyranny will always feed on fears, wars and sufferings to maintain its grip.'

from "Sasquatch Message To Humanity Book 2" (chapter 7) by Sunbow

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Anka (29th September 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Forest Denizen (18th October 2020), Harmony (18th October 2020), Johnnycomelately (21st November 2022), Mari (27th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2020), Merkaba360 (3rd February 2021), NancyV (2nd February 2021), Rosco1 (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th September 2020), Tyy1907 (29th September 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this forum and would like to start by commenting on this thread.

The term bigfoot in my opinion is derogatory. I prefer to call them Sasquatch (a name given by a Native American tribe)
    I believe there are many types of this hairy humanoids in various sizes all over the world.

In Tibet they are called Yeti, in Australia they are called Yowie, in Mongolia they are called Almas.
    In my country (Indonesia) there are two type of hairy humanoids but in much smaller size.
    The first one often sighted in jungles of Sumatra island, they are called Orang Pendek (literally means Short People)
    The second one in Flores island, they are called Ebu Gogo.
    For some years I have much interest in these creatures and decided to learn more.

Last year I went to Canada to meet a person who said had many contacts with Sasquatch and communicate with them using telepathy.
    To reach his place I had to walk about two miles from the last bus stop in a sparsely populated remote area of British Columbia.
    On the left side of the road is a river, and pine forests are on the other side of the river.
    Suddenly I saw this huge figure standing about a hundred meters from me among the pine trees across the river.
    The creature's height must be around 4 meter (12 foot) and quickly disappeared behind a tree.
    I assume it is one of the Sasquatch who often made contact with the person whom I was going to meet.
    The person's name is Sunbow and has Native American ancestry. He is a down to earth guy and I believe is a very honest person.
    He has written some books about Sasquatch and their conversations.
    He explained that the Sasquatch are sentient being who came to this earth long before human.
    They are inter-dimensional, telephatic, and they can read our intention from afar. So best of luck to those bigfoot hunters with their guns and cameras.
    They also explain about the forgotten history of this earth, Lemuria, Atlantis, ETs, other inter-dimensional beings, Reptilians, and the evil forces that is currently enslaving this world.
    This evil force is also actively hunting the Sasquatch and tried their best to exterminate them because they are the only species on this planet who are still beyond their control.
    They also made propaganda in the media, tv shows, etc. to make Sasquatch as evil or merely a fairy tale, and ridicule any attempt to reveal their true story.

If you are interested you can read Sunbow's online book about his conversation with Sasquatch on this website:
    https://sasquatchpeople.com/2015/09/...-for-humanity/

Blessings to all.
    Michael
    Michael, thanks to your post, I am starting to re-discover Sasquatch. I have availed myself of the first three books. They really insist, that we inform ourselves, of our inter-dimensionality.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Alecs (18th October 2020), Anka (29th September 2020), Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Forest Denizen (18th October 2020), Harmony (18th October 2020), Johnnycomelately (21st November 2022), Merkaba360 (3rd February 2021), Rosco1 (31st October 2020), sunflower (29th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

I suspect the simple answer is: We all are partially physical and partly inter-dimensional.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alecs (18th October 2020), Anka (29th September 2020), Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Forest Denizen (18th October 2020), Harmony (18th October 2020), Michel Leclerc (8th December 2022), NancyV (2nd February 2021), Rosco1 (31st October 2020), snoman (21st October 2020), SubjectCCCIX (13th October 2020), william r sanford72 (18th October 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member SubjectCCCIX's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I like where your head is at, Ron.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SubjectCCCIX For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (18th October 2020), Harmony (18th October 2020), snoman (21st October 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike Paterson shares his experiences with Sasquatch in Ontario, Canada for the past seven years or so. He believes they are interdimensional beings but he and his friends were harrassed by BFRO (Bigfoot Field Research Org) who obviously don't want the truth to be shared to the public. We can find his videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCD...Lz5qePU97w_8Og

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Alecs (18th October 2020), Anka (1st December 2020), Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Eva2 (18th October 2020), Ewan (18th October 2020), Forest Denizen (18th October 2020), Harmony (18th October 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), Libico (25th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2020), muxfolder (25th October 2020), Peter UK (18th October 2020), Rosco1 (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th October 2020), william r sanford72 (18th October 2020), Yoda (18th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    Mike Paterson shares his experiences with Sasquatch in Ontario, Canada for the past seven years or so. He believes they are interdimensional beings but he and his friends were harrassed by BFRO (Bigfoot Field Research Org) who obviously don't want the truth to be shared to the public. We can find his videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCD...Lz5qePU97w_8Og

VERY VERY interesting.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (18th October 2020), boja (18th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th October 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Forest Denizen (18th October 2020), Harmony (18th October 2020), Hym (16th January 2021), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2020), Michael Hawk (11th January 2021), Peter UK (22nd October 2020), Ratszinger (18th October 2020), Rosco1 (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th October 2020), sunwings (18th October 2020), TomKat (19th October 2020), william r sanford72 (18th October 2020), Yoda (18th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

The BigFoot Alien Connection Revealed

Pubished Aug 13th 2020 -- CREDIT to JANSON MEDIA

We are not alone in the universe. Alien life is here right now, contacting us in the form of Bigfoot, UFOs, orbs, and other inter-dimensional paranormal phenomena. These experiences are changing human nature as we have known it. Learn how researchers have identified locations where portals are opening to reveal many forms of nonhuman intelligence - intelligent lifeforms that are being kept secret.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (21st November 2020), Forest Denizen (30th January 2021), Harmony (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), Peter UK (21st November 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's something I've never heard of, Bigfoot being at least partially interdimensional. Sounds and looks interesting.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Forest Denizen (30th January 2021), Harmony (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), Peter UK (30th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

The answer is yes IMHO much experience with yeti in Washington State I now live in KY some followed me here they are protectors of sorts and trend to help those who are benevolent. A group lived behind me in WA state they sometimes leave a.white waxy substance behind they would rat my food flrom time to time. I feel they can manipulate time. If they like you they can do it in your favor.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Anka (1st December 2020), Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Forest Denizen (30th January 2021), Harmony (1st December 2020), Hym (16th January 2021), Peter UK (1st December 2020), Spiral (20th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2020), Sunny (1st December 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A lengthy documentation about Sasquatch phenomena by Christopher Munch producer of the movie "Letter From the Big Man" (2011). Most interesting for me is the telephatic interview with Sasquatch where they tried to explain Multi-Dimensionality of universe.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Ami (11th January 2021), Bill Ryan (30th March 2022), ByTheNorthernSea (11th January 2021), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Forest Denizen (30th January 2021), Hym (16th January 2021), Peter UK (12th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Many thanks Bill,
    Insiders told me this " that in different High CIVILISATIONS that existed on Earth, ETS and black Project Scientists using Transgenic Science created Chimeras such as mix of man and fish, man and cattle. And that the most advanced of these Chimeras are upgraded in brain capacity such that they do things that common folks call "impossible and spiritual". According to them because of our history Which is hidden from us, certain people ignorantly worship these Chimeras, they specifically pointed to
    Fish-men chimera gods worshipped in Africa and saurian-men aka reptile Aliens!.
    So yes, I support your thoughts on the possibility of chromodynamic distortion aka disappearance!
    On another point, kindly see if you can interview Jordan Maxwell before he passed on..
    Thank you.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lyn joshua For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2022), DNA (20th November 2022), mojo (30th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

So very courageous and nice of you to share this!!
    Please REPOST THIS 100×!
    Thank you!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyn joshua For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2022), DNA (20th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by abc (here)
    That's something I've never heard of, Bigfoot being at least partially interdimensional. Sounds and looks interesting.
    The late Red Elk said there were different species, some interdimensional and some purely physical.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2022), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Forest Denizen (30th January 2021), Merkaba360 (3rd February 2021), mojo (30th March 2022), Peter UK (30th January 2021), Spiral (20th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interview with Kate who had contact with Sasquatch since she was two years old. They teach her many things about life and nature.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2022), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Forest Denizen (3rd February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd February 2021), mojo (30th March 2022), Peter UK (2nd February 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 times in 532 posts

Yes , I followed Mike Patterson and saw all his videos at the time.
    They would show up very close to him and then they were gone.
    He never saw them but interacted with them sonically.
    They would throw marbles at him, which Mike had gifted to them.
    Also footprints that start and end with no other trail.

Also as I explained before, my friend whom saw 3 of them walk in front of her teepee, she could not explain as to where they went when she was following them, they seemed to dissapear.
    Also she mentioned a huge craft in the evening sky at the same time, TR3B size but oval in shape...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2022), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Forest Denizen (3rd February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd February 2021), mojo (30th March 2022), Peter UK (3rd February 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Geez, So i read the first book from Sunbow. Well, the beginning definitely is quite good and makes a lot of sense. The very ancient stuff is pretty hard to verify. Maybe corey goode got his idea from Sunbow talking about the bird people. lol But I do imagine genetic engineering of pretty much everything has gone on in the last few hundred million years.

Here is the part that bothers me. These hybrids have been enslaved or at wars with these Lower Lords for 100s of millions of years, supposedly causing extinction level events on Earth, the moon, mars, and marduk/maldek or whatever the asteroid belt planet is called. (The guy literally ties in everything, even Nibiru. Either a great story teller, taking all of our data and compiling it into a story or its all true in some fashion).

So, we are a relatively young species with less awareness and psychic powers than others. How in the hell are we supposed to beat them Lower Lord rulers, ruling for like FOREVER! Just thinking of those huge solar system wars and comparing them to this woman I know who takes like 1000 selfies a day and then uses her free time to flip thru them and stare at herself. lol Seems awefully unfair with their knowledge of a gajillion years of history plus psychic powers and advanced tech.

We apparently got our azz kicked during Atlantis and now back for another karmic round. Given the long long history talked about by the alleged sasquatch elders, it seems like there are loads of failures for every success. I suppose this could always be more disinfo to make it feel hopeless.

Makes me think about taking the path of involving back to nothingness as an option spoken of in the book . lol Can't we just quit the game? BTW, I'd really like to know the difference between the end states of evolution and involution.

If I can just figure out how to channel frustration into an energy weapon, I could probably level the controllers myself. haha.

It always makes a lot of sense, and yet somehow makes no sense. The Star Elders are protecting the surface of the Earth I guess. So, the dracos and hybrids from the underworld can't just move to the surface? But somehow human hybrids are the exception that they can use as proxies to infiltrate and control us? hmmm

I really wish all these people who seem to know the big changes coming, whether a major conflict or a huge awakening of the plantetary and human consciousness could at least give a dang approximate timeframe. If you are gonna warn us and make us concerned for the future and help us to prepare, shouldn't we have an idea whether certain events are 1-5 yrs off or 30-50yrs or 70-100 or whatever? lol
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 3rd February 2021 at 17:31.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2022), DNA (20th November 2022), Michael Hawk (7th February 2021), mojo (30th March 2022), Olam (27th February 2021), Peter UK (3rd February 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

BIG FOOT, SASQUATCH, AREA 51, BLACK HELICOPTERS, DUMBs & More,
    An Interview with Brian Kenworthy
    (45 min)
    The Big Foot & Sasquatch topic begins @7:27.

I went down to Black Springs, Wyoming to interview a native fella. And he said he saw one in I believe it was Oregon and there were two of them and they walked right into a tree and they were gone.

He’s (husband) taking pictures at Mount Shasta and I could feel something was right behind us in those trees. And I mean it was like right there. And then I looked up and I saw shadows move in the other trees and they were big. It was like a big dark figure. It was at that moment that I realized, “Oh my God, they can jump. They can literally jump from here to that tree. It’s not a shape shift. It’s more like a time jumper or a dimensional jumper, where they just show up and then they disappear.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th February 2021 at 21:25.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2022), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), mojo (30th March 2022), Patient (27th February 2021), Peter UK (3rd March 2021), Spellbound (20th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Season 3 of Expedition Bigfoot is back and has some great evidence. In the recent episode there were two examples of strange shadows that may lead credence to an hypothesis that Bigfoot has a stealth ability. In this episode two shadows are filmed and the second shadow actually vanishes right in front of the camera. The team is back in Washington Sate at their hotspot from last season. I truly hope that Bigfoot has special abilities to avoid harm & capture from stupid humans.
    \

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2022), DNA (9th December 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), Spellbound (29th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

A very interesting interview, much of which is about the seemingly interdimensional aspect of Bigfoot. Dave Paulides, talks with Jonathan Dover, a Navajo Ranger.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (20th November 2022), avid (20th November 2022), BMJ (25th November 2022), DNA (20th November 2022), Ewan (6th December 2022), Harmony (21st November 2022), mojo (20th November 2022), Spiral (20th November 2022), Yoda (20th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

I've not listened to this yet, but I'd bet this is most extremely interesting. Stan Gordon has been mentioned several times before on this thread.

Edit to add:

I've listened to it all now, and most fascinating it was too. The Bigfoot section starts at 22:00 and continues for most of the rest of the hour-long video.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th December 2022 at 06:51.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (10th December 2022), Alecs (9th December 2022), Casey Claar (12th December 2022), DNA (9th December 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Harmony (12th December 2022), kudzy (12th December 2022), Matthew (9th December 2022), mojo (8th December 2022), Spellbound (29th December 2022), Yoda (8th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast