+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Is Bigfoot at least partly interdimensional?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Default Re: Is Bigfoot at least partly interdimensional?

I agree with you there, Dynamo. The Original Elders say that we’re all meant to have these abilities—that we had it and then, lost it or as you suggested, that we’ve forgotten how to access it. This makes sense to me.

It also ties in nicely with some of the other threads about timeline shifts, coming events and saving humanity etc. I think everyone’s trying to picture what this will look like, but it’s hard to imagine this from a 3D perspective. A sudden return of some of these abilities in a large number of people would be a game changer—maybe then we’d be able to have direct communication with Sasquatch?

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th June 2018), Ben (5th July 2018), Debra (2nd December 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd February 2020), DNA (24th June 2018), dynamo (24th June 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018), mojo (24th June 2018), NancyV (8th July 2018), pyrangello (27th June 2018), Rosco1 (30th March 2020), Valerie Villars (27th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    ... ...gives some weight to this—if it’s possible for humans, why not Sasquatch?
    Which begs the question (yes, I am cherry-picking the post), if it's it's possible for Sasquatch to have telepathy, why not humans, too?
    I believe most humans are born with telepathic capability but have forgotten how to access/use it.
    Also, why not inter-dimensional capability?
    I like where you are going here Dynamo about telepathy and other capabilities, but rather than say "but we have forgotten how to use/access it" I believe it has been bred out of us.

I personally believe Sasquatch exists and I also believe Sasquatch utilizes abilities we do not have.

I really like what Lord Pye has to say about Sasquatch and he being the actual Neanderthal we know to have been a former human type animal. But I also like the genetic evidence provided to Melba Ketchum and her complete genome of that evidence which states that Sasquatch is a hybrid, part human and part unknown animal from 15,000 years ago.

The Lord Pye argument lends me to hypothesize that Sasquatch was a prior human used as stock for genetic engineering which then produced homo-sapiens and thus homo sapien-sapiens which would be us. Although some would argue that weakening us (modern humans) from a previously stronger strain makes no sense, I think it would make sense in a master/slave relationship.

The Melba Ketchum data leads me to hypothesize that Sasquatch was formed from a previous version of human being, one that still had it's telepathic and possibly other paranormal abilities. This human that was used as Sasquatch's original genetic stock may no longer exist anymore due to it being eradicated from the planet in favor of a less powerful easier to control homo-sapien-sapien.

I tend to lean more towards Sasquatch being the result of a 15,000 year old genetic hybridization of an elder race of more telepathic/paranormal humans and a as yet unknown physically strong, robust and powerful animal. Those who were creating such must have wanted the ultimate super soldier, one that was stealthy, physically powerful, fast, agile and unable to be stopped through telepathic intrusions. Edgar Cayce was sited as saying that Sasquatch was one of the many Chimera creations to come out of Atlantis, and his over all time line of Atlantis would agree with the timeline of 15,000 years ago. I read the Edgar Cayce information in a biography on him done by Sydney D Kirkpatrick, the book cited one of his readings but I do not have the book any longer and do not recall the reading number. Billy Meier also was to have stated that Sasquatch was a hybrid made in Altantis, a combination of human and bear stock. The Billy Meier cite was from Randolph Winters and I gleaned it from a multi-hour audio I downloaded as a torrent. I do not have the Randolph Winters audio torrent anymore but there was something like 8 hours of audio. I personally believe Atlantis made many chimeras, as this was the reason Edgar Cayce stated Atlantis went to war. Cayce was very adamant about the problems in Atlantis arising due to one political class thinking it was okay to make human/animal hybrid slaves and the other political class thinking it was not okay.

I think another important question to ask is
    1. Does Sasquatch have a biological ability to perceive interdimensional portal/wrinkles in the fabric of reality and as such take advantage of an already naturally localized phenomenon?
    2. Does Sasquatch have a psychic energetic ability to produce/make portals in the natural fabric of reality without environmental aid of some kind?
    3. Does Sasquatch have both a biological ability to SEE portals and then the psychic energetic ability to manipulate and alter a portal that has potential but would not normally manifest without some sort of manipulation?
    Last edited by DNA; 24th June 2018 at 18:25.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th June 2018), Ben (5th July 2018), BMJ (26th June 2018), Chanie (24th June 2018), Debra (2nd December 2018), dynamo (24th June 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Jad (25th June 2018), Kristin (4th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018), mojo (24th June 2018), Olaf (25th June 2018), pyrangello (27th June 2018), robinr1 (24th June 2018), Rosco1 (16th October 2020), Spellbound (24th June 2018), Tyy1907 (3rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th June 2018), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018), Zampano (25th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Great breakdown, DNA!! Now, we must ponder the questions he asked!!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ben (5th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Chanie (24th June 2018), Debra (2nd December 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), dynamo (24th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018), mojo (24th June 2018), pyrangello (27th June 2018), Spellbound (24th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I like where you are going here Dynamo about telepathy and other capabilities, but rather than say "but we have forgotten how to use/access it" I believe it has been bred out of us.
    Thanks DNA.
    Personally, I believe more along the lines of "it has been inhibited by the negative influences in our lives, such as chemicals in our food and water specifically aimed/designed to render the pineal gland ineffective"...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Ben (5th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (2nd December 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018), mojo (24th June 2018), pyrangello (27th June 2018), Spellbound (24th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks DNA.
    Personally, I believe more along the lines of "it has been inhibited by the negative influences in our lives, such as chemicals in our food and water specifically aimed/designed to render the pineal gland ineffective"...
    Those same chemicals did not exist in the environment 150 years ago and those folks did not display the abilities we attribute to Sasquatch. There are indigenous peoples around the earth who live in environments where these chemicals are almost non-existent and they do not have these abilities. I've spent time, countless hours over the course of many years activating my pineal gland(I could point to threads where I explain this more), and although I've experienced some amazing things I've never done anything nor experienced anything like we are attributing to Sasquatch.
    Last edited by DNA; 27th June 2018 at 00:09.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th June 2018), Ben (5th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (2nd December 2018), dynamo (25th June 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Jad (25th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018), mojo (24th June 2018), pyrangello (27th June 2018), Rosco1 (2nd October 2021), Spellbound (24th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Thanks DNA.
    There is that I agree, it has an effect. But it only applies to the last 100 years. Perhaps its an attempt (by the ruling elite) to keep us 'where we are', and prevent a new awakening.

Humans have really been subsisting in a spiritually primitive, dumbed-down state for thousands of years. I have long believed that humanity slipped a vibrational gear or two when Atlantis dropped into the sea, and high-civilization with it. This was effectively the fall of Man. So much that had been gained, over millennia, was lost forever.

After that, a regressed humanity (what was left of it) found itself at square one again. It didn't know what to do. It couldn't even find solace from the God-self within – that connection was broken now. Humans had become a ruined and wretched creature. It had lost everything, all its culture, history, technology, all its spiritual knowledge and capabilities, including telepathy and the like. It had even lost its sense of soul. There was nothing left within, so it looked without.

Cue the ancient gods (small 'g'), in their various pantheons, coming to save us. Perhaps some did help, but not all. Earth became a rich feeding ground, and humans welcomed all and sundry with open arms.

Cue control, servitude, tribal division, and all the endless warring that came after. Cue 'religion' in other words. The rest is (modern) history.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th June 2018 at 03:41. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th June 2018), Ben (5th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (2nd December 2018), DNA (24th June 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018), mojo (24th June 2018), Siphonemis (7th July 2018), Spellbound (24th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I just think we're all interdemensional- it's just a matter of getting in touch with our higher selves, whether wanted or things "just appear"- most can't but few have- therefore the confusion-

I've had several paranormal experiences in my my life (completely unexplainable in conventional terms) as has had also my life's partner; really "weird stuff" but that doesn't mean that labled "weird" isn't reality;

it's a really challenging subject- and neither of us has yet been considered to be yet labled crazy-

Larry

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (2nd December 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), dynamo (25th June 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Icare (7th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2018), mojo (24th June 2018), Spellbound (24th June 2018), Valerie Villars (27th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by white wizard (here)
    In the rah channeling it's says there two types of Bigfoot. One is said to be interdimensional and can dematerialize.
    "That's what Red Elk said, one type native and physical, another type interdimensional."

Red Elk also mentioned that the BF people are in fact the original humans as others have said here. And they are our brothers and sisters. When asked about the odour commonly reported by eyewitnesses Red Elk replied " You'd stink too if you lived outside!"

Red Elk is a Native American shaman that Art Bell and George Noory interviewed maybe 10 years ago. What he talked about highly resonated with me and was instrumental in my earlier years of questioning the matrix.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th June 2018 at 03:42. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ben (5th July 2018), BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (2nd December 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), dynamo (25th June 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Olaf (25th June 2018), Rosco1 (2nd October 2021), Spellbound (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (27th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Those same chemicals did not exist in the environment 150 years ago and those folks did not display the abilities we attribute to Sasquatch. ...
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    There is that I agree, it has an effect. But it only applies to the last 100 years....
    Mercury has been used for thousands of years to poison the mind.
    Who knows what prior to that.
    My point being, in combination with good mental health and pure intentions, almost anything is possible.
    Not everyone (probably 99.999%) that practices telepathy is going to come right out and tell you.
    Why not?
    Because they may be mocked, ridiculed, perhaps even killed and of course, taken advantage of...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2018), mojo (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (27th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a speaking engagement by Tom Dongo one of the foremost researchers into the interdimensional aspects of Sedona AZ.

Tom Dongo was good friends with Linda Bradshaw, owner of the famous and infamous Bradshaw Ranch in Sedona.

This ranch was such an extreme focus of interdimensional/UFO/Cryptid activity that it was eventually bought by the US Government. Tom Dongo and Linda worked together documenting and photographing activity all through the eighties and nineties.

The result is probably the best example of photographic evidence ever provided by a portal-zone/interdimensional study and I'm including Skinwalker Ranch when I say this.

The study includes pictures of UFO's, lights and and an actual open portal being utilized by a being in a type of space suit.
    I mention all of this because there was also Sasquatch activity on the ranch and I'm of the opinion there is absolutely no way these sparse woods could support any type of Sasquatch let alone a group of Sasquatch capable of mating and continuing biological diversity.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2018), Debra (2nd December 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd February 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), mojo (27th June 2018), Spellbound (27th June 2018), Tyy1907 (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (27th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I spent some time in Sedona. I guess you could call it a spiritual quest of sorts. I drove out there on my own from Louisiana. That trip was incredible. Point being, that after I had gone through some astounding places such as the Painted Desert and the Petrified Forest, the instant I drove into Sedonia, tears began to pour down my face. I visited every vortex I could.I was a single girl by myself and stayed at the Star Motel; it was magical.

That is a magical place. I wouldn't doubt any manner of experience there; mostly positive.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ben (5th July 2018), BMJ (27th June 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd February 2020), DNA (27th June 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), mojo (27th June 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2020), Spellbound (27th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On July 1st 2000 Dr. Mathew Johnson and his family had a Bigfoot encounter that included seeing a portal.

This guy has been mocked by the Bigfoot community due to his telling of his personal encounter.

Apparently the Bigfoot community as a whole wants their Bigfoot to be an ape relative in the woods that can be explained via evolution. If you don't produce the vanilla flavored Sasquatch many of those in the community will attack for some reason and this guy has apparently received quite a bit of that.

He is a world respected psychologist and author on that subject.

His professional reputation took a hit because of his Sasquatch revelations.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2020), Spellbound (27th June 2018), Tyy1907 (27th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Been thru Sedona too, I use to rock climb and repel , oh could I have stayed there for weeks . Being there just draws you in .

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2020), DNA (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Spellbound (27th June 2018), Valerie Villars (27th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Bigfoot might actually be an occasional occupant on a craft that is also a biological organism. These living craft have communication or almost a symbiotic relationship with the beings that travel on-board. The entities that travel on these craft apply their own technologies such as stealth like abilities to hide in plain sight. Humans have lost much of what these other cryptic species hang on to, and bigfoot is using their ability to contact the living craft. Only an hypothesis...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2020), DNA (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), Rosco1 (21st October 2020), Spellbound (4th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Actually, every living thing is multidimensional. With humans, we're just blind to the two upper dimensions to a great degree.

The 4 worlds of basic metaphysics are body, mind, Soul/spirit and the dimension of the divine. Its like a grid.

Here's the basic formula:

4 WORLDS, 7 LEVELS, AND INFINITE DIMENSIONS

We all, from an amoeba to the multi-faceted human has a residence in all of the 4 worlds.

Humans have lost contact with the 2 higher dimensions( the soul/spirit and divine) but their there we just don’t perceive them

Any spiritual path involves getting awareness of these two higher dimensions we’ve lost contact with.

This so-called Bigfoot may be a very developed creature. I mean, look, it has totally outfoxed man and has eluded detection and capture.

What kind of makes me ill are the people who actually have tried or want to shot or kill this creature...GOD FORBID!

We should take a lesson from the so-called aliens. Do they shot at us?

Do they have to try to kill humans to get information?

If they harm this creature that may be a big mistake

HE MIGHT HAVE A BIG BROTHER THAN WILL GET SOME PAYBACK

I hope they never catch him or her

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), DNA (4th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2018), NancyV (8th July 2018), Spellbound (4th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Good point, Mojo, about the symbiotic angle!! Makes me think of David Adair & the craft he became symbiotic with; he is still "connected" today. There is so much we do NOT understand!!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), DNA (7th July 2018), mojo (7th July 2018), NancyV (8th July 2018), Rosco1 (16th October 2020), RunningDeer (8th July 2018), Spellbound (4th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

James Gilliland interviews Joan Ocean on his as you wish radio show.

Amongst other topics, the discussion covers their experiences with bigfoot phasing in and out of this dimension/density.

Joan also compares this to her experiences swimming with dolphins and observing them do the same (phase shift).

One other point of note is their description of only positive interactions with bigfoot - explaining the emotional state
    of the one contacted has a great deal to do with whether the interaction is positive or not.

https://bbsradio.com/podcast/you-wis...io-june-9-2018

Of course someone has already uploaded this to youtube -

Last edited by Zanshin; 6th July 2018 at 06:09. Reason: grammar

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), DNA (7th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th July 2018), mojo (7th July 2018), Tyy1907 (10th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

I have this theory of "Bigfoot" beeing a tool to wake us up clock, for us living in 3D, to wake us up to 4D
    Same thing with UFO's they show them selves as the line of human conscious evolve.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), DNA (7th July 2018), mojo (7th July 2018), RunningDeer (8th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I’ve noticed a number of sightings report all the animals falling silent before they appear. Just a hunch of mine but that may be an indication of them being interdimensional. Perhaps it’s not that all the animals fall silent but instead an effect of an interdimensional encounter and the resulting, temporary shift in perception. The same has been reported with skin-walkers and other various unusual encounters, although I can’t recall them off the top of my head I have noticed a pattern.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 7th July 2018 at 17:46.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2020), DNA (7th July 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), mojo (7th July 2018), RunningDeer (8th July 2018), Tyy1907 (10th July 2018), Valerie Villars (7th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Rachel that's neat you mention that because my landlord's dog alerted to a UFO while I was filming at night a short distance away. Wish I had a dog and knew this earlier when the contact first started a dog would have been good to validate. The dog had come down to the other side of the creek and continued barking in the area I noticed activity for a few minutes. The duration of the barking and dogs agitation was something I definitely took note of. Shared this idea before that the ufo has multidimensional properties. I agree animals seem aware and can see what is invisible to most of us.... It seems to cover other paranormal activity like ghosts too... now would it scare humans too much if we could activate this ability?

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2020), DNA (7th July 2018), Forest Denizen (2nd December 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th July 2018), Rosco1 (16th October 2020), RunningDeer (8th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast