+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Is Bigfoot at least partly interdimensional?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: Is Bigfoot at least partly interdimensional?

I think I would like to look inside your fluffy ball if I have your permission!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (28th March 2020), Peter UK (28th March 2020), Victoria (28th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I think I would like to look inside your fluffy ball if I have your permission!
    Your comment about it perhaps needing to be unwrapped may be quite apt, I've not as such been pursuing any process with it. The possibility that it may contain information about clans has been mentioned previously and I did get a sense initially within the experience that it was a possibility I would visit them, perhaps it was a potential.

Since the offering was open to sharing, it could be one indication of others utilising the experience to increase awareness, so I'm ok with that.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), Billy (21st June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (28th March 2020), Ratszinger (28th March 2020), Sunny (28th March 2020), Victoria (28th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Paulides often talks about people going missing in the vicinity of granite boulders. Now you are going to have to trust me on this, I read this story from an Arizona Sasquatch sighting blog a couple of years ago and since then I haven't been able to find it so I'll summarize. A grown woman recounts her experience as a nine year old child with her family driving through the wooded areas of Mt. Graham here in Arizona. And yes this is the same Mt. Graham that the Vatican has their now famous binocular telescopes on. So this woman states that her family's car had gotten a flat tire and that while on the side of the road she began playing and while doing so she found herself behind a large granite boulder. She stated that although it makes absolutely no sense what so ever she swears that while playing behind this granite boulder two extremely large hairy hands came "out of" the boulder and tried to snatch her. The incident frightened her a great deal and she ran screaming to her parents who quickly finished changing the tire and drove away. She was so convinced that these hands were Sasquatch hands that she posted this incident on a Sasquatch sightings bulletin board.
    Is there a property of granite that makes it ideal for some unknown technology to affect a portal on?
    I've often wondered, are National Parks and such placed on known portal areas so as to prevent development and destruction of the portals?

I have a story from the David Paulides website where a Sasquatch basically shoots his arms through a portal to catch a man who is in the middle of a very long mountain hike in Oregon.

The story is about a man on a long hike in the Oregon Mountains and two days into his hike he feels he walked into a "trap", the trap was a door way into another dimension. The man barely escaped with his life and he felt the trap was laid by a Bigfoot.
    The story and others like it can be found here http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/vanishing_bigfoot.html

The Trap
    This account is from Larry Kelm whom I personally spoke with during a BFRO (Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization) field trip in Ruidoso, NM.
    Quote: “In the fall of 1980 I ran a small business as a construction contractor in Eugene, Oregon. During the slow times and in-between jobs I would don my backpack and hiking boots and disappear into the mountains for weeks at a time enjoying the peaceful solitude of long hikes. At that time I was single and didn’t answer to anyone so I was free to do what I wanted when I wanted. On the trip in question I decided to hike the old Mollala Indian trail that followed the ridge tops from Saddle Blanket Mountain to Oakridge, one of the Native American’s favorite summer camps and trading centers. It was a beautiful August day, two days into the hike (I expected to be gone about two weeks), when literally out of the blue the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me in my life occurred. It would change my perspective of reality forever.
    “I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed. Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.
    “As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a] continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my tracks.
    “It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were covered with thick coarse black hair.
    “I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin) as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through the Portal.
    “I took two more steps backwards a nd everything reversed itself from what had just happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.
    “I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken. My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck. I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.
    “On my way home I was absolutely horrified at the thought of what would happen if I were to drive my truck into something like that. It had been a trap pure and simple. Whatever it was that tried to kill me somehow kept the Portal hidden from me on the way in, and I didn’t actually see it until I was back out again. I had terrible nightmares for years, and still haven’t come to grips with what happened. My fingers are trembling and the hair is standing up on the nape of my neck as I write this.”
    I am creeped out a bit now because I hadn't seen any of this to read it and I just had a 'encounter' with the 'Furry Ball' Peter had in his dream to share and while doing that I was grabbed by a hand and could feel it so real it shocked me right out of the projection back to my body! I was not aware of anything other than a hand and a big hairy one! I didn't detect it long enough to know if it was grabbing me of I just incidentally rubbed it but I didn't stick around long enough to find out once I realized what I was feeling.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), Billy (21st June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (29th March 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Harmony (21st June 2020), Jake (22nd June 2020), Peter UK (30th March 2020), Rosco1 (30th March 2020), Sunny (30th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Actually they are dangerous, are known to kill humans (ever year)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Bigfoot! I wish to contribute to this my two cents worth. So many report they de-pixelate right in front of them (is that a word?) but also that they hear them walking but can't see them just the trees moving under them and they follow the prints, four inches deep at times and suddenly they just stop in the middle of fields and the middle of nowhere. People shoot them with shotguns only to see them vanish in a flash of light! From all over the world people report just what is shown above also, or that they can only smell it but people not connected to each other, educated, truly spooked by the experience all tell similar tales. I am included in this. Bigfoot is thought to be partly inter dimensional by some. I think it is something else in that they are able to use their own hair and energy field to somehow make itself cloaked as the hammer picture in that photo which apparently has a impression for a right foot? Anyway, I post the cat photos to show you I do know this can be tricked or photoshopped and I am not saying the pictures are real. Just for education purposes.

One theory, not really presented by a scientist but by me as personal witness to this happening is that when they bristle on alert like a dog does with it's hair raised on it's back? Well, it turns and shifts the hairs in unison all over their body of the creature known as BigFoot cloaking them just like that! I have witnessed this with my Celestron telescope and two others. I show this photo above to show you how it appeared to be after he bristled. This photo nearly depicts it exactly as I witnessed as it crashed through brush and left foot prints all of which could be seen but you could no longer see the big hairy creature making the prints all the way out of the area. All we heard (there were three of us) was the crashing sounds and then we could on occasion see the trees being shoved aside as it went. My wife makes four but she can only testify to hearing it.

Also, the other major discovery that I also have noticed is that even when very tall 10 or more feet tall or not most of the time the creatures known as Big Foot are down low low low to the ground appearing no bigger than chimps. I've read of this more and more. In fact they are down squatting and kneeling, off and on, on all fours more than not according to new research. So spotters now are looking low and high not just middle. One species of the NW is now believed to climbs trees and and it is believed to have scent glands on the forearms leaving it's marking like other new world monkeys.

Aside from this all these characteristics if real seem to say to me that this is a very passive and afraid animal, easily intimidated into cloaking itself by the mere snap of a twig on the ground. It does not appear to be a response that an aggressive animal would possess and if it did use it for offensive reasons I would think many more attacks would be reported than what we hear about. Based on what we witnessed in Black Water Falls WV they could be very close to you and you would not even know it except for the occasional movement of the borders of their cloak which can be seen if in a clearing. There I said it and I confessed.

Jason my cousin and my brother Joe and my wife all saw this also although my wife never saw it as the hairy being she just heard it running off. With their own eyes and ears they witnessed this tho! I was looking through the telescope at the falls just at the right spot to see the Bigfoot clear as day until it realized we were there and it bristled up which I could see clearly in my scope and as it did it vanished right in front of all of us> three splashes as something invisible reminiscent of Predator the movie, ran through the water, up the bank and it was gone. So if I told you that I believe that to be a young Bigfoot in cloak in front of that "This is Not a Drill" hammer would you believe me?

Oh and Jason's reply to me on my facebook page on this same subject. "I remember you me April and Joe spotting Bigfoot at blackwater falls. That was a fun trip. We went to the pool in Canaan Valley and you taught me how to float" What he means to say is that I taught him how to tread water. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bigfoot.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	43547   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cloaked Cat.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	43548   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spooked cloaked cat after doorbell ring.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	43549  
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 8th May 2020 at 22:02.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Anka (21st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), Billy (21st June 2020), boja (9th May 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (21st June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Harmony (21st June 2020), Krist (21st June 2020), Mike (8th May 2020), Rosco1 (29th October 2020)

10. Link to Post #66
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello everyone,
    I am new to this forum and would like to start by commenting on this thread.

The term bigfoot in my opinion is derogatory. I prefer to call them Sasquatch (a name given by a Native American tribe)
    I believe there are many types of this hairy humanoids in various sizes all over the world.

In Tibet they are called Yeti, in Australia they are called Yowie, in Mongolia they are called Almas.
    In my country (Indonesia) there are two type of hairy humanoids but in much smaller size.
    The first one often sighted in jungles of Sumatra island, they are called Orang Pendek (literally means Short People)
    The second one in Flores island, they are called Ebu Gogo.
    For some years I have much interest in these creatures and decided to learn more.

Last year I went to Canada to meet a person who said had many contacts with Sasquatch and communicate with them using telepathy.
    To reach his place I had to walk about two miles from the last bus stop in a sparsely populated remote area of British Columbia.
    On the left side of the road is a river, and pine forests are on the other side of the river.
    Suddenly I saw this huge figure standing about a hundred meters from me among the pine trees across the river.
    The creature's height must be around 4 meter (12 foot) and quickly disappeared behind a tree.
    I assume it is one of the Sasquatch who often made contact with the person whom I was going to meet.
    The person's name is Sunbow and has Native American ancestry. He is a down to earth guy and I believe is a very honest person.
    He has written some books about Sasquatch and their conversations.
    He explained that the Sasquatch are sentient being who came to this earth long before human.
    They are inter-dimensional, telephatic, and they can read our intention from afar. So best of luck to those bigfoot hunters with their guns and cameras.
    They also explain about the forgotten history of this earth, Lemuria, Atlantis, ETs, other inter-dimensional beings, Reptilians, and the evil forces that is currently enslaving this world.
    This evil force is also actively hunting the Sasquatch and tried their best to exterminate them because they are the only species on this planet who are still beyond their control.
    They also made propaganda in the media, tv shows, etc. to make Sasquatch as evil or merely a fairy tale, and ridicule any attempt to reveal their true story.

If you are interested you can read Sunbow's online book about his conversation with Sasquatch on this website:
    https://sasquatchpeople.com/2015/09/...-for-humanity/

Blessings to all.
    Michael
    Last edited by Michael Hawk; 21st June 2020 at 09:29.

11. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Anka (21st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), Billy (21st June 2020), boja (21st June 2020), DeDukshyn (21st June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Eva2 (21st June 2020), Forest Denizen (21st June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Gwin Ru (21st June 2020), happyuk (21st June 2020), Harmony (21st June 2020), Icare (7th June 2023), Jad (21st June 2020), Krist (21st June 2020), kudzy (21st June 2020), leavesoftrees (22nd June 2020), Mari (27th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2020), mokosh (21st June 2020), Peter UK (21st June 2020), Rosco1 (29th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd June 2020), silvanelf (23rd June 2020), Yoda (22nd June 2020)

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a further link that may be of interest regarding experiences with Sasquatch.

http://myladyofthewoods.blogspot.com...-coupleof.html

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (21st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), Billy (23rd June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (21st June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Harmony (21st June 2020), Icare (7th June 2023), Krist (21st June 2020), Michael Hawk (21st June 2020), Olaf (21st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd June 2020)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,526 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    Hello everyone,

The term bigfoot in my opinion is derogatory. I prefer to call them Sasquatch (a name given by a Native American tribe)
    I believe there are many types of this hairy humanoids in various sizes all over the world.

In Tibet they are called Yeti, in Australia they are called Yowie, in Mongolia they are called Almas.
    In my country (Indonesia) there are two type of hairy humanoids but in much smaller size.
    The first one often sighted in jungles of Sumatra island, they are called Orang Pendek (literally means Short People)
    For some years I have much interest in these creatures and decided to learn more.

Last year I went to Canada to meet a person who said had many contacts with Sasquatch and communicate with them using telepathy.
    To reach his place I had to walk about two miles from the last bus stop in a sparsely populated remote area of British Columbia.
    On the left side of the road is a river, and pine forests are on the other side of the river.
    Suddenly I saw this huge figure standing about a hundred meters from me among the pine trees across the river.
    The creature's height must be around 4 meter (12 foot) and quickly disappeared behind a tree.
    I assume it is one of the Sasquatch who often made contact with the person whom I was going to meet.
    The person's name is Sunbow and has Native American ancestry. He is a down to earth guy and I believe is a very honest person.
    He explained that the Sasquatch are sentient being who came to this earth long before human.
    They are inter-dimensional, telephatic, and they can read our intention from afar. So best of luck to those bigfoot hunters with their guns and cameras.
    They also explain about the forgotten history of this earth, Lemuria, Atlantis, ETs, other inter-dimensional beings, Reptilians, and the evil forces that is currently enslaving this world.
    This evil force is also actively hunting the Sasquatch and tried their best to exterminate them because they are the only species on this planet who are still beyond their control.
    They also made propaganda in the media, tv shows, etc. to make Sasquatch as evil or merely a fairy tale, and ridicule any attempt to reveal their true story.

If you are interested you can read Sunbow's online book about his conversation with Sasquatch on this website:

Blessings to all.
    Michael
    Bumping this fascinating post with a very warm welcome to the forum.

Yes, they (or their relatives) are all over the world — even in Ecuador. See this thread:
    There have been credible local reports (dramatic ones, too: in 1988, one solo hiker was hospitalized with deep bites, scratches and a broken arm), and I've spent dozens of days in the high mountains, where they've been seen, trying to find any trace of them — but so far have totally failed.

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (21st June 2020), Alan (21st June 2020), Anka (21st June 2020), Billy (23rd June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Eva2 (21st June 2020), Forest Denizen (21st June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), happyuk (21st June 2020), Harmony (21st June 2020), Krist (21st June 2020), kudzy (21st June 2020), Michael Hawk (21st June 2020), Peter UK (21st June 2020), Rosco1 (30th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd June 2020), silvanelf (23rd June 2020), Yoda (22nd June 2020)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Hello everyone,

Blessings to all.
    Michael
    Thank you and welcome Michael.
    I am now reading chapter 9 from the link you provided above. Fantastic reading I must say.
    I thought I would post chapter 8 in here just to entice others to have a read.
    Personally I never stop chanting sacred sounds and overtoning while walking through nature or visiting ancient sites.
    I will never stop doing this, specially after reading the Sasquatch's message to humanity.

Quote:

Chapter 8
    ”At this time, my people is reaching out to reconnect to your Human people, to bring the message that only a civilization of the Soul is sustainable, and it will outlast many uncivilizations of the mind, that are unsustainable, limited to a materialistic explanation of the Universe surrounding them, rather than a holistic understanding of our interconnection, through communion with the Omniverse every living entity is part of. Only through empathy and compassion can an intelligent species continue to evolve. Domination only leads to chaos, sufferings and pains, and ultimately to death and self-destruction.

This last season, we have witnessed vast areas of our last pristine homelands being burnt to ashes across the western mountains and the northern forests of this continent you call North America. This is not due to natural phenomena, but is part of a larger concerted efforts and secret project of the lower powers to exterminate what is left of my people, before any attempt to contact your species succeeds.

You now discover that many of your Human people have been contacted by us to deliver our message, and you will hear more and more about us through those who have opened their soul to ours, because the urgency for our message to be heard and remembered by your Human people is critical. You now need to change your consciousness to higher levels of understanding, tune the mind with the heart and reconnect with your individual soul first, to be able to commune with the greater Soul of your species and other souls, not through thinking, but through feeling, in order to recover your Divine essence. Your ancient wisdom encoded in the star seeds of your DNA can re-emerge this way from the depth of your Soul, because your Soul can remember about your long evolution, what your mind doesn’t.

That is why the lower lords have kept you in your minds, to disconnect you from your souls, with the results that your societies have gradually lost connection and empathy towards other forms of life and even from your own kin, which is the cause of most of all problems we now know on this home-planet. And it is the reason why they have waged a secret war on my people since the downfall of Atlantis.

My people have always been part, closely or from afar, of the history of your people, since we have assisted and watched over your conception and growth with our Star Elders. Many of your ancient sacred scriptures and ancestral legends speak of us, as well as evidences of our presence in your most ancient sacred sites. But since the downfall of Atlantis, when the lower lords conducted detrimental experiments on the genetics of our home-planet, including on some of your and some of my people, your collective memory has lost contact with us, while the secret genocide continues in the shadows.

The story of creation written in one of your most ancient book, known as the Popol Vuh of the Maya, tells how the ‘sky gods’ as they are called, created different races of people before yours, the last one being the ‘Monkey’ or ‘Ape’ People, as my species is known to them. But my people was created long before yours and evolved for many aeons with our Star Elders before assisting your birth, as our younger relatives. And yet, my people was not the first one to live here. Long before us, when this planet was young, the Star Elders created Fish-people, Lizard-people and Bird-People, that have been remembered by some of your most ancient cultures. We are all distant relatives in the great chain of life, but my people and your people are more closely related, sharing much of the same DNA code.”
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Anka (21st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), East Sun (21st June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st June 2020), Forest Denizen (21st June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Harmony (23rd June 2020), Jad (21st June 2020), Jake (22nd June 2020), leavesoftrees (22nd June 2020), Michael Hawk (21st June 2020), Peter UK (21st June 2020), pyrangello (21st June 2020), Rosco1 (30th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd June 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,721 times in 2,088 posts

My buddy this winter has some property here in northern Michigan, he sent me some pics of footprints he was following thru the woods.my buddy is 6ft2 and placed his foot next to the imprint in the snow. His was about half the size of the imprint. My buddy also said he needed to leap to get from one footprint to another. As he followed the footprints thru the snow all of a sudden they just stopped and were no more. Like whatever he was tracking just vanished.

My buddy also said he has heard on two occasions sounds he cannot explain. I myself have had sticks thrown at me and knocking on trees at another place here in the north.i do believe they are interdimensional as well. I am also as curious about them as they are about us.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anka (21st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st June 2020), Billy (22nd June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (21st June 2020), Forest Denizen (21st June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Harmony (23rd June 2020), Jad (21st June 2020), Michael Hawk (21st June 2020), Peter UK (21st June 2020), Rosco1 (30th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd June 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,526 times in 32,788 posts

Blessings to all.
    Michael
    Now as a PDF (directly from the web page, with no changes), archived in the Avalon Library.

21. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (21st June 2020), Billy (22nd June 2020), DeDukshyn (21st June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (21st June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Harmony (23rd June 2020), Icare (7th June 2023), Jad (21st June 2020), Jake (22nd June 2020), kudzy (21st June 2020), Michael Hawk (21st June 2020), Peter UK (21st June 2020), Rosco1 (30th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd June 2020), silvanelf (23rd June 2020), Sirus (21st June 2020), Yoda (22nd June 2020)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

May I chime in? I may have some insight, though I hesitate to post. I have had thousands of Out-Of-Body experiences. A recent experience I had, fits in nicely with this topic.

I woke to the familiar 'vibrations' that are often a precursor to OBE events. I lifted up and out with ease. I found myself on a dirt road with dense forest on both sides. It was about 3:00am. It was dark and misty... as i was 'looking g' around, there was a sudden commotion in a grouping of large trees. There were limbs breaking off at about the 15 foot level. I moved around and closer to get a better look. Very suddenly,, a sasquatch jumped out of the trees and SCREAMED at me. (I have almost Zero luck getting people's attention while out of body.) This large Tan/Brown sasquatch noticed me... YES SIR!! The scream was unbearable. It charged me. It scared the hell out of me. Just as it was upon me, I 'jerked' back into my body and stood up with a gasp...

I'm Cherokee. I live with the OBE. It's part of my life. Many times I go 'out' with intent, and with goals,, like a reporter. This one was completely spontaneous.

I have a thought, becoming a theory...

(I'm gonna jump around here)

It has been discussed that the human genome was manipulated at some point to create modern humans. Has it ever been determined What creatures DNA was changed to become human?? Hmmmm..

Let's 'just say' that they were sasquatch. That would mean that they are our fore-peoples. Fascinating!!! So, how many hundreds of thousands of years has modern humans been at war with sasquatch?? Also, wouldn't benevolent aliens bear some sort of cosmic responsibility for displacing the sasquatch peoples in the first place?

Perhaps there IS a relationship between aliens and sasquatch.. The relationship is US.

Wrap yer noggin around THAT...

I know that humans have a robust, nonphysical form. It makes sense to me that ALL forms of life DO...

For what its worth,,, Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2020), Billy (23rd June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (22nd June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Harmony (22nd June 2020), Jad (22nd June 2020), leavesoftrees (23rd June 2020), Michael Hawk (22nd June 2020), Orph (22nd June 2020), Peter UK (22nd June 2020), Rosco1 (31st October 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)

I have a thought, becoming a theory...

(I'm gonna jump around here)

It has been discussed that the human genome was manipulated at some point to create modern humans. Has it ever been determined What creatures DNA was changed to become human?? Hmmmm..

Let's 'just say' that they were sasquatch. That would mean that they are our fore-peoples. Fascinating!!! So, how many hundreds of thousands of years has modern humans been at war with sasquatch?? Also, wouldn't benevolent aliens bear some sort of cosmic responsibility for displacing the sasquatch peoples in the first place?

Perhaps there IS a relationship between aliens and sasquatch.. The relationship is US.

Wrap yer noggin around THAT...

I know that humans have a robust, nonphysical form. It makes sense to me that ALL forms of life DO...

For what its worth,,, Jake.
    Thanks for the input, that's very interesting.

FWIW my guess is that you simply startled the Sasquatch in the out of body state. the scream probably being as a consequence of either being angered or shocked at finding you there.

Regarding the notion of a link between the Sasquatch and ourselves, Bashar a well known channelled source has actually stated what you have proposed, namely that the Sasquatch are indeed the line of evolutionary development we would have taken but for the intervention.

Kudos to you for embracing the idea.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2020), Billy (23rd June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (22nd June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Harmony (22nd June 2020), Icare (7th June 2023), Jake (22nd June 2020), Rosco1 (30th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd June 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Blessings to all.
    Michael
    Now as a PDF (directly from the web page, with no changes), archived in the Avalon Library.
    You can also listen to it being read by Divine Fractal on YouTube

---Edited---
    Unfortunately, she stops at chapter 22.
    Last edited by Sarah Rainsong; 23rd June 2020 at 02:05.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Anka (24th June 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2020), Billy (23rd June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), EFO (22nd July 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Harmony (23rd June 2020), Icare (7th June 2023), Jake (23rd June 2020), Peter UK (23rd June 2020), Rosco1 (31st October 2020), silvanelf (23rd June 2020)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

While traveling around India for more than 20 years now, I became very attached to Hanuman known as the monkey god. I have always felt there was a connection between Hanuman and Sasquatch. One and the same in my eyes. I have never read or heard anyone else say this until I read chapter 11. This was confirmation that my thoughts and feeling were correct.
    You can read about my trip to Hampi, reputedly the birth place of Hanuman here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1069544

Chapter 11
    ”The story of my people has not only been connected to the history of your people, but also to the destiny of our home-planet. When the genetically modified Atlantean race you call Homo Sapiens took over our home-planet and chased our people and your Lemurian ancestry into the deepest wilderness, the ancient knowledge of our Star Elders and of my people was erased gradually from your memories.
    In the sacred books of your most ancient surviving civilization, dating from before the ice ages in a country you call India, the important contribution of my people, known as the ‘Ape-People’ and our leader Hanuman were highly honored, in our common efforts to fight the lower lords and reestablish the Cosmic Order on Earth. The stone bridge my people built to the island of Lanka can still be seen today, as a reminder of this close bond your ancestors and mine had back then. Over millenia, India became the highest concentration in density of Human populations, and following the Dravidians, with later invasions of Aryan cultures unfamiliar with us, my people took refuge in the northern wilderness.
    In Europe, the pre-Indo-European cultures, whom we helped build the megalithic monuments, were familiar with us and called us the ‘Bear-People’; until the Celtic and Germanic invasions, that made my people appear as evil ogres and threats. The extermination of the last of my people in that continent ended with the troll hunters in the Middle-Age. It is quite significant that the Indo-European lineage, being more closely related genetically to the Atlantean race, has been the main culprit of our genocide. And this genocide of my people goes along with that of your tribal peoples, just as with the ongoing ecocide or omnicide, being perpetrated intentionally by the lower powers enslaving our home-planet.

In what you call North America, my people could live along with your tribal peoples, until the European invasions started. Along with the tribes of your Indigenous peoples, just like with your previous Lemurian ancestry, my people was pushed ever further into the western and northern wilderness. The huge fires that caused terrible devastation in these areas this last season, are part of a greater secret plan to speed up the extermination of your tribal peoples, and of my people, your Elder. This ultimate aggression is intended to cut definitely your spiritual connection with our Star Elders.
    The story of my people and of your tribal peoples in the land you call Australia is not much different. My people known as Yowie there, just like your tribal peoples, have kept moving deeper into the wilderness to escape from the genocide of the European conquest, until becoming a mere legend.

In the land you know as Siberia, my people there who are called Almas, could live in peace with your tribal peoples familiar with us, as long as the tsars of Russia were afraid of facing us. It changed a century ago, when the Soviets, determined to conquer the lands we shared with your tribal peoples, decided to capture some of my people to conduct secret experiments with the means they then had, starting with artificial insemination. Many hybrids were created from these secret programs, some of which walk on our Earth today, but without the necessary spiritual knowledge and dharmic intentions.

These secret experiments have always been commanded by the lower lords and backed by their technological powers, introducing some ever more sophisticated techniques for genetic manipulation. As Siberia was being conquered, some of my people fled to the land called Tibet, where we still could live in peace with the local populations and communicate with some of their shamans and monks, until the empire you call China conquered our last stronghold on the lands across the oceans. The same tragic fate that met my people and your tribal cultures in other lands, also hit tragically and painfully with genocide and torture, those in Tibet who had kept their spiritual connection with our Star Elders.”

My own statue of Hanuman which sits on my little alter at home. I have always imagined gifting this statue to a Sasquatch if ever the opportunity arose

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200623_094450.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	528.0 KB
ID:	43833
    Last edited by Billy; 23rd June 2020 at 09:31.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Anka (24th June 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (23rd June 2020), Harmony (23rd June 2020), Icare (7th June 2023), Jake (23rd June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2020), Michael Hawk (24th June 2020), naochan (19th October 2020), Olaf (23rd June 2020), Peter UK (23rd June 2020), Rosco1 (30th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd June 2020), Sunny (24th June 2020), Unicorn (23rd June 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

30. Link to Post #76
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    ... and our leader Hanuman were highly honored, in our common efforts to fight the lower lords and reestablish the Cosmic Order on Earth. The stone bridge my people built to the island of Lanka can still be seen today, as a reminder of this close bond your ancestors and mine had back then....
    The Hindu epic Ramayana tells about the stone bridge built by the Vanara (ape people) led by Hanuman that connects India and Sri Lanka. The remnants can still be seen today and here is video of recent investigation:

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2020), Billy (23rd July 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (24th June 2020), Hym (24th June 2020), Icare (7th June 2023), Jake (24th June 2020), leavesoftrees (25th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2020), Peter UK (24th June 2020), Rosco1 (30th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020), Sunny (24th June 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

32. Link to Post #77
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Message from the Council of Sasquatch about the corona virus as channelled by Michael Bodewitz in his blog:
    https://zelfology.wordpress.com/2020...-corona-virus/

“You need to know that this virus was intentionally created and released to spread.”

Who is behind the creation of this?

“The Dark Ones. They influence mankind behind the sight of the population to create biological viruses and diseases among other things while the unknowing spread it.”
    Why?

"To keep humanity asleep and in bondage. To spread fear and panic all the while feeding on this energy and keeping their grip around humanity’s throat.”

What can we do?

“Much is being done on our side. There are many other beings in participation helping humanity to awaken. The energy is shifting. The Dark Ones see this and become desperate. But they will not be successful. It is already too late for them. A large percentage of humanity is starting to wake. Like a giant awakening it is only a matter of time before complete Ascension takes place. Humanity is on the rise and nothing can stop it. The planet is healing as well and going through her own Ascension.”

What can we expect to see as this unfolds?

“The energy is building and balancing. The Corona virus will get worse but it will pass. Focus on the healing and not the death. See the healing within this epidemic. Focus your attention on love rather then fear and know that the Ascension has already taken place and you are soon to be there. With love we look on and lovingly watch our little brothers and sisters transform from a catapillar to the beautiful butterfly you were destined to be. Know everything will be ok and we are always with you. We love you and say goodbye. From my people to yours."

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Billy (23rd July 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), EFO (22nd July 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd July 2020), Icare (7th June 2023), Jad (12th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2020), Rosco1 (30th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

34. Link to Post #78
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

I don't know if this QHHT regression will help this thread,but I will add it:
    002 Alba Weinman - OMG! I Have Big Hairy Feet!
    (41:41 min.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Billy (23rd July 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (23rd July 2020), Hym (22nd July 2020), Jake (22nd July 2020), Peter UK (23rd July 2020), Rosco1 (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #79
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Preface by Sunbow in his second book "The Sasquatch Message to Humanity Book 2"

"For the unexperienced bypasser, the idea that such a creature as Sasquatch could exist can be hard to believe. That they are highly intelligent and spiritually evolved beings, with superior psychic and interdimensional abilities, and that they communicate through telepathy can be even harder to accept for conventional rationalism that has repudiated all spiritual knowledge. But talk to experiencers who have met Sasquatch first hand, hear what they say.

At the first Spiritual and Psychic Sasquatch Conference held in Chewelah, Washington, from September 17 to 19, 2016, people from different parts of the world who had never met, came together to share their experiences with Sasquatch, describing very similar phenomenons. In that international circle of spiritually oriented souls, paranormal manifestations are seen as normal and to walk with our interdimensional Elders is the common will and guideline.

For the conventional deniers or speculators, we are categorized as ''woo-woos'', a pejorative code name to classify the people who believe that paranormal and psychic phenomenons surround the mysterious Sasquatch. But for us experiencers, it is beyond debate and useless to try to prove what we learn through direct experience to those who choose ignorance.

This book is not for those who constantly seek material proof without ever finding enough in the abundance of evidences to admit the possibility of the existence of a being as Sasquatch. This message is addressed to the open minded spiritual seekers looking for understanding of the interdimensional essence of existence, experienced by highly spiritually evolved beings.

The advance of modern scientific knowledge in the fields of astrophysics, quantum physics, the multiverse and parallel dimensions confirm ancient mystic and shamanic knowledge about the fabrics of the

Omniverse and the omnipresence of consciousness as the very essence of existence and source of manifestation in the process of co-creation in evolution.

As our circle grows worldwide, willingly opening up to a collective shift of consciousness into higher understanding of the interdimensional nature of existence and actively taking part in a global cosmic disclosure about higher forms of spiritual intelligence, every Human Being is now offered the choice to remain in the old dying paradigm limited to the materialistic linear 4D temporality, or to expand their consciousness towards higher dimensional knowledge.

For those on the path of spiritual understanding, who choose to evolve into a greater use of our Human potential and the unlocking of ninety percent of our brain and ninety-six percent of our DNA that are left dormant, holding the keys to higher intelligence and interdimensional psychic abilities, this message received from spiritual Elders offering help and guidance to Humanity and transcribed by a humble and imperfect channel may be useful.

Truth sets us free as it resonates within the deepest fibers of our Soul. Let there be Light..."

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Billy (23rd July 2020), DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (31st July 2020), Icare (7th June 2023), Jake (23rd July 2020), Peter UK (23rd July 2020), Rosco1 (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sasquatch are not only interdimensional but they are also spiritually evolved.

Here is an excerpt from "The Sasquatch Message to Humanity Book 1"
    We now have to answer a fundamental question that many of your people must be asking themselves about us. We do acknowledge the existence and understand the presence of a Universal Creator Spirit, whom some of you may call God, as the Unique Source and essence of all energy and consciousness in the Omniverse in all dimensional levels, that are ever diversifying into a greater variety of individual entities and forms of life, during the course of the eternally ongoing process of creation and evolution.
    This Original Source from whom everything is born, is a creative and cohesive eternal omnipresence, consciously creating and maintaining worlds and entities through omnipotent loving, immanent in all its countless parts and creatures, while transcendent to their sum, beyond the limits of created realms, being the omniscient Universal Consciousness holding all possibilities of dimensions and knowledge.

This Supreme Divine Original Being and the Universal Oneness born from it are universal truths and principles that all spiritually evolved souls can sense and understand, at large throughout the whole Omniverse. Beyond a simple concept, it’s a reality that your latest scientific discoveries in the fields of paranormal phenomenon, astrophysics and quantum physics, are starting to grasp, in your evolution towards a greater understanding and consciousness of the Omniverse we live in confirming ancient metaphysical and spiritual wisdom. Your science now knows that the Omniverse is made of several dimensional levels of existence, that it is not only of energy but also of omnipresent consciousness, that consciousness influences matter, and first manifests in this physical Universe through light, which creates individual energy fields and particles; it travels at the highest speed any material particles can vibrate, the frequency limit between physical and spiritual dimensions, the thin veil between the visible realm of the material temporal space-time and the unseen realm of the ethereal eternal time-space.

But since your mind took over to disconnect you from your Soul, your people has the tendency to rationalize the Divine and conceive the One you call God with anthropomorphic features and attributes, a humanized figure with Human-like emotions and behaviors, as a god made in your own image. This is without considering how other intelligent species throughout the Omniverse, some much more ancient and evolved than your Human People, are perceiving and relating to this Great Divine Spirit.

Ants, birds and trees do not see your Human People as gods, but rather as relatives with more evolved abilities, whose actions could either be beneficial for them, but most often detrimental in our times. Likewise, other intelligent species incarnated in different forms than yours, either ‘humanoids’ as you call the two-leggeds (as if their shapes were exclusively Human), or of other shapes and dimensions, do not all conceive and understand the greater truth of the Universal Source and Oneness in the same way as your species, nor do they envision this Eternal All-Mighty Spirit Creator with any Human aspects.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

DNA (20th November 2022), Forest Denizen (18th October 2020), Peter UK (31st July 2020), Yoda (29th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast