Click image for larger version

Name:	Liberating-Empowering-Effect-Absolute-Forgiveness-1.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	38319
    June 22nd, 2018
    By Open
    Contributing writer for Wake Up World

On Openhand’s level 3 course DIVINICUS, we explore deeply into the importance of not apportioning blame and instead taking full responsibility for the lives only we are creating — at a soul level, we draw everything to ourselves in order to learn, evolve and grow.
    One vital aspect of this approach is that of forgiveness: realising the other person is not to blame for their distortion (and my creation) and therefore being able to forgive them. In my experience, this is one of the most liberating and empowering things we can do. But if EVERY situation is purposefully designed by the natural flow for us to self-realise, then is there truly a need for forgiveness, and if so, what might that look like?

Taking Responsibility

This is an important realisation in the Openhand book 5GATEWAYS: that to blame another is to disempower ourselves because basically we’re saying:

“something outside of myself, over which I have no control, is the cause of my beingness.”To truly empower yourself as a being of the Universe, is to realise and accept, that you are the creator and therefore the master, of every single situation you manifest — that nothing is ‘being done to you’. By the natural Law of Attraction, you draw every experience your soul requires, in order to learn, evolve and grow – to be able to be integrated as an experience of The One, through all universal possibilities.

When this realisation dawns, as we give it breathing space, we might look back through our lives with profound self honesty, looking at every situation from the perspective of, “What was I being invited to realise?” Then, if you inquire deeply enough into any karmic source pain you were carrying (see later), I believe you’ll surely see, how synchronistic patterning guided EXACTLY those situations and circumstances to you. It appears that every person who comes into our lives is helping us self-realise in this way and has a “sacred agreement” to help us evolve.

Finding the Blessing

So if this is the case, then it begs the question, if every person who ‘commits a crime against me’ has a sacred agreement to help me evolve, then what is there to forgive?
    If in these circumstances we’re being offered a priceless gift of self-realisation, even if it can, at times, seem almost impossible to integrate and be accepting of.

Consider the biblical story of Jesus and his relationship with Judas (it matters not whether you believe the story to be true, it’s the story itself that can reveal an important realisation). Judas was castigated as a ‘traitor’ in the story, taking his thirty pieces of silver to identify Jesus to the Romans. But we might consider the crucifixion helped Jesus move beyond his own shadow identity (“why have you forsaken me father?”); he was caused to realise that he and the father are one (just as we all are), that he could never be abandoned even in the midst of total violation. It was his own shadow identity seeing itself as separate from the all that is, that was being crucified, and therefore dissolved, leading to Jesus’ enlightenment.

So then, if my take on the story bears water, Judas was actually performing an invaluable service not a ‘sin’ — yes he certainly had his own distortions, but the engagement was created in order for the various parties to expose their own shadows.

Absolute Forgiveness

The story also illuminates another crucial aspect of this. It is to realise that each of us manifests the situations we need at a soul level, to expose karmic ‘shadows’, where in a past life, the soul has identified with a particularly traumatic situation, and has then become fragmented into the trauma. The fragment of soul gets buried under layers of repression, retraction and denial — avoidance of the original source pain.

It’s utterly essential therefore, that we regress into these karmic past life situations when they arise. Not to try to push away the pain, to bury it, or placate it. And neither to simply gloss over it, by painting some premature layer of spiritual acceptance on top. To be truly The One, is to be able to accept the fullness of the Universe, both the darkness and the light, without needing to change it. So by regressing into one’s trauma, provides the possibility of complete acceptance by becoming as-one with the pain. Only then do you come to realise, it does not define you. At this point, you discover yourself as The One, and reclaim the fragment of soul gold that was buried in that inner karmic sediment.

This is why I call the approach “Absolute Forgiveness”, because you really have to soften into the absolute in order to process any buried karma and become as-one with it, so as to liberate the aspect of soul that was buried there.
    Consider this 9 step healing process for dealing with karmic source pain.

Digging for the Shadows

How might we apply this approach in daily life? Well I invite everyone reading to deeply confront situations where we might consider another has ‘sinned against us’; to see the possibility for deeper self realisation that was presenting itself — What were you attached to? What did you need from the other person? How were you needing them to be?
    And most importantly, what inner reaction, what ‘shadow’ does it activate, that I must now work into? Here’s an Openhand video on dealing with those inner contractions and how they present an amazing opportunity to unleash the soul through them…

Is Forgiveness Even Necessary?

When we’re able to empower ourselves in these situations and reintegrate soul through them, it begs the question, “Is there a need to forgive?” I would say that when you’ve reached the point of complete acceptance, where that’s helped you find The One in the situation and reclaim a lost aspect of soul, then the answer would be no, there is no need to forgive.

At the same time, at that point of surrender, in the work that we do at Openhand, we still find offering the sense of forgiveness can be valuable — it lets each party know that acceptance and integration has been attained.
    At this point, you might say something like…

I accept what took place, thank you for helping me become whole and complete. I see the light in you. I forgive you.

But crucially, only AFTER complete regression into the incident, acceptance of it, and liberation of the soul from the situation.

Absolute Forgiveness then is actually to become awesomely okay with what took place, becoming The One in it by finding peace within your heart, seeing the blessing within the event, taking ownership of the gifts of beingness offered, and then finally, when all judgment has dissolved, forgiving the other person. In a way, it becomes a blessing.

Meditation for Forgiving Another

On Openhand’s level 3 DIVINICUS course, we guide people through Absolute Forgiveness meditations, by regressing them into the original situations and guiding them through the density. People always find them exceptionally liberating. So here below is the kind of meditation approach we apply, that you might also like to work with. It’s taken from the 5GATEWAYS book…

Forgiving another meditation: Create a loving, warm and protected space with incense, candles and soft music. Relax, using deep breathing and visualisation. Allow an experience to arise in the past where you have suffered or were abused at the hands of someone else. Contemplate deeply the situation where you suffered, visualising what you would have seen, hearing the sounds and feeling the feelings. What thoughts and emotions are arising for you? Watch them, feel them, fully express them, so as to become as-one with them.

Go deeper into the situation and contemplate the main perpetrator/s. What was it that caused you to suffer? What were you attached to? How were you forgetting this is all an illusion? Now contemplate what was the blessing? What was the lesson? What were you being invited to realise? What aspect of soul is now wanting to come through? (maybe will and power for example). Can you now integrate that aspect of soul and let go of the suffering and pain?

When you know you are ready, feel the darkness gathering into a heavy, dense ball in your right hand and then next see the ball dissolving into light. Then visualise the perpetrator. Connect with the soul in them. See firstly their perfected light. Can you now let go of your resentment, fear or hate? Can you release yourself from judgment? Keep working at it until you can let go of all such negativity.

If you would like help applying the Openhand Approach to Forgiveness, feel free to contact us.
    In loving support,
    Open

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), britman (26th June 2018), Cardillac (25th June 2018), christian (25th June 2018), conk (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Ioneo (25th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Lunesoleil (19th November 2020), mab777 (4th September 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Rich (25th June 2018), selinam (25th June 2018), thepainterdoug (20th November 2020), Unicorn (3rd August 2018), wondering (25th June 2018), Zirconian (20th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: The Liberating and Empowering Effect of Absolute Forgiveness

Excellent presentation! Very thoughtful.

IMO…The thing about forgiveness is that it’s like a backward indication of development. IF, one can forgive it indicates an inner development.

If one can’t it shouldn’t be faked or forced. It's about controlling one's acts by not responding, if possible, and letting the inner bad feelings get processed, if possible.

The techniques you describe sound like great processing tools for the heart. Great Work!

In a sense, if one can’t forgive internally, they can develop by just not doing anything in a revenge mode, just processing the negative emotions…the road to the cultivation of inner forgiveness. But don’t hide them from oneself by pretending to forgive. Sincerity (with yourself) is one of the keys to development and understanding and knowing yourself.

Forgiveness is always better but not obligatory since it’s all about what’s in your heart already, not what you can force inside it involuntarily.
    The heart will repel dogma with heavy emotions involved. It has to be processed slowly, or emotion can swamp intellect if not properly dealt with.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Cardillac (25th June 2018), dynamo (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), wondering (25th June 2018), Zirconian (20th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I have often wondered about "forgiveness". How about....Looking upon a situation without judgement? If we are all here to grow & develop our soul, whatever occurs in our life is with that aim.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Cardillac (25th June 2018), conk (3rd August 2018), dynamo (25th June 2018), ErtheVessel (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), wondering (25th June 2018), Zirconian (20th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Thinking about it logically also helps in my experience, because it makes no sense to keep the pain, but it's not always apparent until one honestly thinks about it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), dynamo (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

in my life's experiences "turning the other cheek" and 'forgiving' others of their evil deeds leaves the door wide open for them to continue their nefarious evil deeds-

they need arresting, tried in a court of law (as if we have any justice on this planet) and jailed for the rest of their lives-

no, none of us needs to "keep the pain" as @EmEx expressed;

the way to ease the pain is to have all these evil-doers corralled and put behind bars; as Edmund Burke stated:

"the only way evil can triumph is if good men sit back and do absolutely nothing"-

and we should continually turn the other cheek and forgive "our debtors" (as stated in the Bible; hey, folks, it's a financial thing- even back then in the King James version of the Bible) and continue to let ourselves be continuously analy raped by the world's financial system?-

and we should FORGIVE?

maybe you but not me- if I had any power whatsoever I'd use a different tactic-

just my own cheap opinion-

Larry

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), DeeMetrios (4th September 2018), dynamo (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Jayke (4th September 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Larry....your opinion is not "cheap"! I can resonate with what you have just said & as a country, we are living through just that!!

The unchecked evildoers were able to take over from the inside because no one knew what they were doing & generally speaking, Americans are very "trusting" & find it hard to believe anyone capable of an evil they themselves wouldn't do.

This is not about Trump....this is about Americans waking up to the fact of what has been going on since WWII! And the SSP is not something "new" on this earth. It was interesting to note in The Samarangana Sutrahara that their own SSP was "not publicly disclosed"!!

I totally agree, Larry, that the line has to be drawn so that we are not "condoning" evil & allowing it to flourish. I don't believe that is true forgiveness. I have always pondered, can you "forgive" someone if they have not recognized their act to be "wrong"?

For instance, we now know that Barry S. was molded from childhood in a communist way of thinking. We know he is Muslim. So I suppose, in HIS mind, he has done nothing wrong as it appears his goal WAS to take down the Evil America! That is what he was groomed to do by TPTB. It's just SO hard for me to understand all these Americans for whom $$$ seems to have been the main goal.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2018), Cardillac (25th June 2018), dynamo (25th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

An equally powerful tenant of spirituality is gratitude. Express gratitude most waking moments and see your life change for the better.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2018), dynamo (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th September 2018), Zirconian (20th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

In the very beginnings of when 'diversity without assimilation' was being shoved down our throats decades ago I recall that quite a number of whites were concerned about being good Christians. As we now see so obviously that was one of the major Mind F***s the globalists used and continue to use on whites as they try to turn every other race against us while having their lackeys, paid or otherwise, preach to us how bad we are.

We all know by now the efficacy of Forgiveness in our personal spirituality. But at a time when the peoples of the west are being culturally robbed and denigrated is just simply not a good time to rehash the forgiveness trip.

It's been many decades since I took the church dogma seriously but I still retain much of my Christian roots in my own private spirituality. I get forgiveness.

For those who understand, Jesus did not only say Turn The Other Cheek, he also said:

"DO NOT CAST PEARLS BEFORE SWINE"

We are in essence admonished to not waste our energy on lost causes or at least be selective with our energy or just in plain english - being a dumb schmu*k doesn't make you a good person.
    Last edited by Helene West; 3rd August 2018 at 19:28.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2018), dynamo (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (4th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Forgiveness=being able to look upon a particular situation without judgement....BUT....it doesn't mean doing nothing to change the dynamics of said situation!

Live & Learn....right?!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DeeMetrios (4th September 2018), Michelle Marie (4th September 2018), Rich (17th February 2019), Zirconian (20th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    in my life's experiences "turning the other cheek" and 'forgiving' others of their evil deeds leaves the door wide open for them to continue their nefarious evil deeds-

they need arresting, tried in a court of law (as if we have any justice on this planet) and jailed for the rest of their lives-

no, none of us needs to "keep the pain" as @EmEx expressed;

the way to ease the pain is to have all these evil-doers corralled and put behind bars; as Edmund Burke stated:

"the only way evil can triumph is if good men sit back and do absolutely nothing"-
    Larry
    Im with Larry on this also ......
    I dont beleive "forgiving" and singing Kumbaya is always the solution , those that cause the pain , they need reprograming or help if possible .
    but as most are repeat offenders & just empower themselves by feeding of others fear , just like the so called invisible entities/intra-terrsetial archons .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Michelle Marie (4th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

I completely agree, forgiveness is liberating and strongly advised, because the resentful spirit is really a poison that seeps into the body and causes disease. Cancer is often caused by people who are unable to forgive.

Nurturing the mind with negative thinking is really not the best medicine for good health, quite the contrary. We see it with the fear of Covid and the somatizations of the body on alert. Reformatting your mind is essential, think about it, every day let's have positive thoughts ...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2020), wondering (20th November 2020), Zirconian (20th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,066 times in 3,146 posts

great post dynamo/

"I am he as you are he, as you are me and we are all together" form I am the Walrus,

the beatles

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), Zirconian (20th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread