+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Encounters with creepy men

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Default Encounters with creepy men

A video from Joe Rogan triggered me to start this post as he was talking about his encounters with a creepy man when he was a teenager, who turned out to be a paedophile.

So, my first encounter was when I was 6, I sat on a bench overlooking a swimming pool, when a large man sat next to me, pulled out a 20 pound note and flicked it towards me. I froze, said nothing, he did nothing several tense minutes passed and he got up and left.

When I was 8 years old I was walking along a hot French country road in August with my cousins (aged 5-10) with no adults, when I car wizzed by very close to us. The car then quickly pulled over onto the the gravel ahead of us and a young man in his early thirties jumped out exposed himself to us for at least a minute, before speeding away.

At 15 I was introduced to a new tennis coach who taught me and my friend. He had travelled the world playing tennis tournaments, was intelligent and well educated. After a few weeks he starting getting very close, holding us from behind as we practised different shots. My friend and I discussed it, however he was the best coach we had ever had, so we wanted to continue. One day I went alone because my friend was ill, I was extremely cautious and distant. He picked up on this and said to me "I am not gong to harm you I promise."

He never did!

But I could see the internal battle going on inside of him. He had been attracted to me but he was trying to fight it off. He seemed to be embarrassed by it. After that class his secret was out, strangely he relaxed more and so did I. I continued the classes for another year, he never once crossed the line, he knew he could not.

Years later I can understand him better, I have had demonic/ entity attacks. I had to fight it off alone, I had nobody to talk to and no place to cure me. I was disciplined and fought off many urges to do bad things.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2018), Bruno (28th June 2018), Chanie (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), drneglector (5th July 2018), Flash (29th June 2018), Free Thinker (26th April 2021), Hervé (29th June 2018), Mark (28th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018), pueblo (26th April 2021), selinam (29th June 2018), SunSea (30th June 2018), thepainterdoug (26th April 2021), Valerie Villars (5th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Re: Encounters with creepy men

When I was about 10 i went to see my first movie unaccompanied by an adult. It was just my friend and and I we were going to see Airplane 2. My mother was a bit worried and told me to change seats if anyone bothered us. Anyway about halfway through the movie I noticed everytime we laughed a strange fake laughter coming from behind me. It was weird enough that I turned around tolook. I was faced with a big older man with his pants wide open, d**k in his hand, starng at me. I was so shocked and scared all I could do was turn back and face the movie. When i finally got the courage to tell my friend, we looked back and he was gone.

Saddly this is only one of many similar incidents I was faced with as a child and teen growing up. But really the more people share these types of incidents the more i realize I was one of the lucky ones.
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 30th June 2018 at 04:08.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2018), Bruno (28th June 2018), Chanie (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), drneglector (5th July 2018), Flash (5th July 2018), Free Thinker (26th April 2021), Hervé (29th June 2018), Mark (28th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018), pueblo (26th April 2021), SunSea (30th June 2018), sunwings (28th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Thanks for sharing enfoldedblue. Strangely enough 20 years after my incident in the swimming pool, I found myself working as a marketing manager for the leisure centre/swimming pool. Once a month the swimming pool manger would meet with the directors and talk about accounts, staff problems etc. They told me to sit in so I could get an idea of how the business works.

I was shocked when towards the end of the meeting they spoke openly about the problems with certain men who kept entering the leisure centre to take photos of children and whatever else. At one point, I had to create a wall of photos inside the leisure centre of the faces of these men!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2018), Bruno (28th June 2018), Chanie (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), enfoldedblue (30th June 2018), Flash (5th July 2018), Free Thinker (26th April 2021), Hervé (29th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018), pueblo (26th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

I had a few bizarre experiences. Once was in a pub with a man playing with himself staring at my friends. Another guy was on a bus doing the same thing.
    This does happen a bit more frequently than one would think in restrooms, gyms and saunas as well.....bit more subtle.

Once I had a women grab me so hard I thought she was going to pull it off. Not very funny.
    Not sure what is wrong with some people....

Most adults can handle a basic unwanted advance. Children cannot.

I do know some strippers.....they have some pretty bizarre stories.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Chanie (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Flash (5th July 2018), Free Thinker (26th April 2021), Hervé (29th June 2018), Mark (28th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018), sunwings (29th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I will share one story. I had just turned 13 and still looked like a little girl. It was summer and three doors down from my house was a man- alone during the day. He lived with a couple. He liked to play cards and my girlfriends and I would hang out with him playing games. One day I decided to stop by and see if he wanted to play cards before I went to see a friend next door to him. He guided me to a bedroom with a very tall bed. He pushed me down onto the bed and started poking me. I talked calmly and told him I would not say anything at all if he would let me go. To my surprise he allowed me to leave immediately after I promised again to keep silent.
    I did not want to break my promise but I wanted to tell my girlfriend so I wrote it out in 3 pages, tiny writing front and back. She read it and then I tore it into small pieces. Her mother found it and pieced it back together. She told my mom and off we went to the police station. I picked this man's photo out of many. The policeman and my mom decided to leave the room with a manilla folder opened on the desk. I think I was told not to look. I don't remember. I did look at the top page in the folder and it showed this man had inticed children. He was living with his ex-wife and her husband while on parole for pedophilia. The odd thing was b/c I was not 12- I was not a child and b/c I was not 14- I was not a woman -under the law. I don't know the end results legally. I do know I was not harmed.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Chanie (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Flash (5th July 2018), Free Thinker (26th April 2021), Hervé (29th June 2018), Mark (28th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018), pueblo (26th April 2021), Satori (27th April 2021), SunSea (30th June 2018), sunwings (29th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Lol. I met a large share of creepy men of all kinds and they most probably were all human, sadly
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chanie (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Mark (28th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2018), Michelle Marie (29th June 2018), pueblo (26th April 2021), sunwings (29th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Back in the 1960’s, my family was visiting elderly relatives in British Columbia. After lunch, the adults decided to take naps; my younger sister and I went out and sat on the front steps of the house. I was seven; she was four.

A young man came walking down the opposite side of the street and struck up a conversation with me. He was attractive; nicely dressed; about the age of eighteen. I remember that he told me his name was Ted.

At some point, he asked us to come with him to a nearby house. He said that he had something to show us. Back then, children weren’t “street-proofed.” I remember hesitating for a moment, but then, he added that it wouldn’t take very long and the next thng I knew we were joining him across the street.

He took us two houses down to a little gardening shed-cellar that was attached to the back of the house; down a couple of cement steps. It was dark in there with only a shaft of sunlight streaming through the open door. There was a table on the left side of the door. He lifted us up onto it.

Then, I remember that he put his face really close to mine and said, “Now you wait right here. I’ll be right back.” I remember that his eyes changed as he said this—that they got really dark and scary/intense-looking.

By this point, my gut instinct told me that something was very, very wrong with this situation, but I nodded my head yes to indicate that we’d stay and wait for him to come back. It must have convinced him because he left.

I knew we had to get out of there, but I remember thinking of the game Hide-and-Seek and how you had to count—that I needed to count for so long to allow him to get out of range so he wouldn’t be able to catch us when we escaped.

I counted in my head; then, I got my younger sister off the table; shushed her so she wouldn’t speak; grabbed her hand and ran back to our relatives’ house like we were being chased by the hounds of hell.

When the adults woke up, I told my mother and she said, “There, there, you’ve had a bad dream.”

I never mentioned it again, but was in a quiet state of terror and didn’t relax until we left the area a couple of days later.

I don’t think about it much now, but occasionally a thread like this or a report of a missing child will bring it back. It haunts me knowing that these things can happen in the blink of an eye—that evil walks amongst us and can look like the guy next door.

Even though he lived relatively close to the B.C. border and had a strong physical resemblance to him, I never connected “my Ted” with serial killer Ted Bundy. I thought he’d only killed young adult women. Then, I happened to read an account about how many people believe that Ted’s first murder was that of an eight year old girl named Ann Marie Burr.

See: https://rebeccatmorris.com/ted-and-ann/

I decided to send an email to crime writer Ann Rule who was a co-worker and personal friend of Bundy’s prior to his crimes becoming known. I told her my story and asked if she thought any of his victims might have been children?

Much to my surprise, she wrote back within the hour. She indicated that it was possible. She also told me that Ted had graduated that year—likely a month before we visited B.C. She said that she was under the impression that he had relatives in B.C. and that as an adult, he made frequent trips there. Then, she added, “I don’t know if the man you encountered was Ted, but whoever it was, it’s obvious he had bad intentions. It just goes to show that even young children can have instincts that can save their lives.”

When I did a regression session with Mary Rodwell a couple of years ago, she asked me about this incident. I told her that “it doesn’t matter. It isn’t important. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and was protected.” Then I added, “I’ve always been protected.”

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Flash (5th July 2018), Free Thinker (26th April 2021), Mark (28th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2018), Matthew (27th April 2021), pueblo (26th April 2021), raregem (6th July 2018), sunwings (10th July 2018), Valerie Villars (5th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An Excerpt from a Discord Chat Between Myself & "The Perp"
    ((one of the latest perps/pervs that I've had to deal with in my life))

Me: *peeks shyly around corner before I proceed to bang down the door in all my forcefulness*

Cuz those two things totally go together. Not.

Or could they? That is the question.

Note: This was a greeting or hello on my part when logging into the Discord chat.

And I get this in response.

Suspect Person: "hmmm, I think it could. after all, one could be shy in front of others and expressive when they think they are alone."

Commentary: Let's examine the above statement further in all its ugly dark arseness, shall we? Here goes.

"After all, one could be shy in front of others and expressive WHEN THEY THINK THEY ARE ALONE."

Examining this at a later time definitely makes me see this comment for what it really was. "As in, I'm watching you and invading your privacy, and you have no idea." No doubt astrally, psychically/remote viewing, spiritually, technologically, or some/all of the above. I don't know. Maybe those who have experience with such on this forum via such might be able to decipher and give some sort of guess as to what was really going on here. In any case, I'd appreciate it, though not looking for definitives, as that in and of itself, is also suspect.

Not only that, since when is banging down a door, either actually or metaphorically considered to be even remotely "expressive"? Maybe for the "right makes might" types it is.

Ugh.

Sadly, such a comment is all too easy to miss by itself or just downright ignored, but see below.

Definitely cut ties with the creepozoid once I figured this out and added that piece of the puzzle to all the rest of the maggoty pieces of BS. And THAT is just one of many suspicious encounters between me and him. See the following threads here for more info:

A Confusing Situation
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...sing-Situation

My Personal & Most Recent Life-Changing Epiphanies
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ing-Epiphanies

Note: I never met this person face-to-face, it was all online interaction. Pretty sure he is a sociopath.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Mark (28th April 2021), pueblo (26th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not only that, I know he warned against me mentioning "spiritual warfare" to anyone. Now, obviously this has two sides (or more!) to it, though I was definitely getting the feeling he did not want me talking about it or looking up anything of the sort about it.

Also, just recently found out that Mormons are Satanists in disguise. If only I had known that sooner... Though a much larger part of me is glad I did not.... There being a reason for everything, there is...
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Assuming all respondents above are female I could add a male voice?

I was 13 years old, not going to school. I was supposed to be going to school but I preferred not to. I would walk around 5 miles into the city of Newcastle and spend my time wandering around, often in record shops listening to music or browsing book stores and reading whole chapters amongst the aisles.**

Outside another record shop in an arcade style shopping centre a man stopped to look in the window, as he walked off he said "Fol*** m* *o the ******"

(Now I have masked that short sentence not for dramatic effect but simply because that is an approximation of what I heard. I really didn't know what he said but I do know I felt fear. I looked around and watched him apparently going round the corned further up the arcade. In hindsight he was always watching me using windows as mirrors.

I was looking round for a means of exit more subtle than the obvious ones and left the arcade via a side door. Once in that more isolated space I saw a toilet there and an exit to the street. I was just turning towards that exit when the door opened behind me, the one I had just come through, and this man walked straight past me and out the door onto the street. As he passed me he said, and this time I understood him, or rather I realised what he had said to me previously, "Not this one, the one along the street."

He had wanted me to follow him to the toilet. I can't claim my heart was thumping because I don't remember but I definetely was very fearful.

Now I need to say I have no idea where this toilet was that he wanted me to go to, nor do I recall how I left the arcade. I don't think I would have been stupid enough to go out the same door he did and I rather think I backtracked, circled round the arcde and came out the other way. So let us assume some 5 to 10 minutes later I was now out on the street and walking along the pavement trying to make distance from the place. Turns out I was walking towards the damn toilets. The guy walked past me again and said "Nearly there, just round this corner".

I watched him walk around the corner and I turned and ran the other way, crossing the road and disappearing as fast as I could.

Do you know what the funny bit is? (In hindsight, I hasten to add). When I told my parents what had happened, on a saturday afternoon making out it had been that day, my mother gave my father such a look yet I was so naive that I didn't even understand it. I had told them... "I think he wanted to sell me drugs or something". I suspect a similarly aged female in that circumstance would have been far more worldy wise regarding the mans true intent.

----

** In all those days I had to wear a uniform, that means I was wandering around the city of Newcastle as an obvious school child. I don't recall a single event where anyone questioned why I was not at school. It was two months before my parents found out I was no longer attending school. The headmaster had sent a letter enquiring if my parents wanted homework sent home. God I must have caused them so much stress as I look back on several similar incidents.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Hym (28th April 2021), Mark (28th April 2021), Victoria (30th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread