1. Link to Post #561
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,975 times in 21,566 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm certainly not an expert in typewriters used by the US military in the Vietnam era. But I have to say, I'd be surprised if typewriters with font size 14 or 17 existed.
    From https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-fo...ual-typewriter

===========
    The two typical font sizes in American typewriters are Pica and Elite. Pica types 10 characters to the inch, and is the equivalent of 12 point Times New Roman. Elite is a 12 character per inch font and it is the equivalent of 10 point Times New Roman.
    ===========
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st May 2019 at 16:47.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (1st May 2019), Constance (1st May 2019), Debra (1st May 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th May 2019), kevin Moore (5th May 2019), onawah (2nd May 2019), Pam (6th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #562
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey, this is Kevin and this is my reply to Jo Ann’s response:

Jo Ann, I am presently in Galt and would be more than willing to come back to San Anselmo and meet with you at Earth Defense Headquarters, Research Facility, your home, to clarify any and all misunderstandings. I would be more than willing to take a look at any and all evidence you have pertaining to Mark, his military service, multiple uniform(s), (army, Naval Captain, UN) medals, letters of achievement, DD 214, diplomas, etc…I would be especially interested in the merits of his Father, Ellis, as well. I believe Ellis was likely an honorable man, and loving husband. Ellis was a procurement officer, and test pilot who served his country and family. During his service, I am aware of his debilitating accident and the pain he must have endured as a disabled vet in the late 50’s. I believe Ellis was a good man, perhaps a tough military man, who would be disgusted at the inflation of his service and love of his country by his psychotic son, Mark.

JoAnn, why wouldn’t you share with the Project Avalon form Mark has an old typewriter available to him. He writes all of his court correspondence on this OLD typewriter.

As for your proof of military service, I would love to view the Navy Achievement Medal with Combat "V" Mark was presented with at age 16 in Vietnam for his heroic achievements. Didn't he just begin his service, according to you, at age 16 without any training? I would be duly impressed to view his numerous pilot licenses, including his helicopter license, perhaps a photo of a 16-yr-old, Mark, flying or even sitting in a plane of any kind? The document you have provided Project Avalon is hardly proof of service. The signature is redacted, the service number is redacted and the type font appears to be all caps from an old typewriter, perhaps the one Mark uses in prison to type is court responses?? Could this possibly have been the Mark N. Richards who served in the military and shared the same birthday as your beloved husband, however passing in Wyoming in 2010? Perhaps it was the record of Colonel Mark Richards, not to be confused with your 16-yr-old helicopter pilot, unless of course, he was elevated to Colonel as well?
    I would also like to know if Mark had an active wormhole available to him during his twenties? As a Vietnam consultant at 16-yrs of age, how was he able to attend Drake high school? Perhaps a portal enabled him to arrive just in time for his high school year book photos? I am sure the raptors can do marvelous things! Did Prince Naga fly him from Dominica college to Saigon on a weekend basis in order to allow him to complete his BA in history? Did Crag, his raptor friend, secretly attend the house sitting in San Francisco at Marshall Dill’s home during the 4th of July? Perhaps Mark was able to place Caryn in a deep sleep on her honeymoon while Mark and Ellis flew to Vesta? Was it possible he erased her entire memory? Crossing through space and time must have accentuated Mark’s hair growth, as the mandated, military crew cut was either blatantly ignored by Mark or his follicles are on steroids.

Why did Mark tell his neighbors he was a race car driver, a bodyguard for a drug trafficker in Nicaragua and he a Karate expert? Why didn’t he share his multiple medals and uniforms during his esteemed military career? We found Mark to be a film producer in training at 26, pulling together script from a poem called Tristan and Isolde; Mark is a story teller.

Please don’t forget, Jo Ann, the most important message in the documentary will be to show that Mark was with Crossen at the murder scene of 36B Front Street, July 6th 1982 and Mark handed Crossen the weapons, gave the signal to murder him. Mark was charged with the murder of Richard Baldwin, his ‘good’ friend and usher at his wedding, along with Crossen Hoover. Your beloved husband, Mark, destroyed the lives of so many people. Mr. Baldwin’s best friend, Tom, told me the other day he hates you for what you’re doing; spreading lies about his very, good friend Richard. Tom thinks you and Kerry are sick in the head.

1. The family home in Marin: Mark inherited it from his mom. Since he's incarcerated, it has to be held in trust for him. I became one of the trustees before we were married; hence, the use of my maiden name. Since we are married, I can't do anything to the house without Mark's permission since CA is a community property state. I work very hard and cover all the expenses of maintaining this property: repairs, upkeep, property taxes, utilities, etc. I am not living 'the gravy train' as Kevin puts it.
    Let us get this correct, JoAnn. Yes, it is true the house is held in a trust. The trust was formed in 1983 by Lois and Ellis, Mark’s parents. Mark WAS THE SOLE trustee. However, in 1999, Lois was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and you, JoAnn, appointed yourself Power of Attorney. Your first order of business was to REMOVE Mark as sole trustee. (I can only hope, it was Lois’ original attorney trying to protect her, having appointed a co-trustee, Elizabeth McDermott to keep you from draining the assets). Mark’s name is NOT on the trust which includes a substantial amount of money and the family home. You are aware, JoAnn, you cannot remove any funds or sell the home without the approval of Elizabeth McDermott, as co-trustee, NOT MARK! Having dementia, Lois Richards was in a declining mental state and you, JoAnn, took advantage of her. What a convenience, arranging for you to live on the property for as long as your natural life according to the POWER OF ATTORNEY Lois was pushed to sign. JoAnn, you openly stated to me, you did not like, nor get along with Lois. JoAnn, after establishing POA, you chuck Lois out of her home, send her into a mobile unit in a hellhole town called Galt, hours away from the home she built with her beloved husband, Ellis. You abandon her in the middle of central California with dementia to live alone without her neighbors and close friends. Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to have set up the trust for the multiple grandchildren Lois supposedly had, according to Mark? How was it that Lois was completely unaware of Mark’s military service, multiple languages, etc? Was Lois’ dementia so bad she had forgotten all of his service?

Mark told his neighbors he was a race car driver, a bodyguard for a drug trafficker in Nicaragua and was a Karate expert. We found Mark to be a film producer in training at 26, pulling together a poem called Tristan and Isolde as a script; Mark is a story teller.
    Yes, CA is a community property state and JoAnn, you know Mark has inflated dreams of being released. Again, you can only sell the house if agreed upon with Elizabeth McDermott. JoAnn, you are a shrewd woman. You married a man who will die in prison and will inherit half of an enormous estate. You have never had anything, and you are conniving. JoAnn, you have stated you maintain the property and home. The house is in disarray and looks as if a hoarder lives in it. For years, the roof was caving in and the neighbors had to look at an ugly tarp. They are grateful you finally had that fixed and removed. You refuse to meet with the neighbors to clean up your yard and trim the trees. One neighbor is SO disgusted with the state of the home and your hoard, that he built a privacy fence along the property line so he doesn’t have to look at the state of the Richards home. It looks like the set of Salem’s Lot. This neighbor has a beautiful yard with running fountains, Buddhist statues to maintain the positive energy in his space and deflect what comes from the other side of the wall.

2. Mark's mom died peacefully in her Marin home, although Kevin would have you believe that she died in a trashy single-wide trailer park in Central CA. Yes, we suggested that Lois move there (we didn't force her) as I was her only means of visiting Mark at that time; she was no longer driving. She lived in a lovely double-wide mobile home in a nice senior park; nothing trashy about it. I was able to take her often to see him. When he was transferred to a Southern Calif. prison, I moved with her back to the Marin home to help care for her.

Yes, JoAnn, we have seen the neighborhood you moved Lois into. Thank heaven it was in a senior, gated community. Galt is not a nice place and Lois lived closer to the hell hole, Lodi, where you resided. Did you ever take Lois to your cockroach infested apartment on Lloyd Street? You have come a long way, as they say….

3. In Oct. 2018, Kevin got into a New Mexico conference where I was speaking. Before the conference, he was refused permission to attend by the conference organizer. He snuck into my talk, illegally filmed part of it, and then heckled me during Q&A. He made a scene trying to convince the audience that Mark and I are liars. They did not appreciate it. He left, with hotel security making sure he did, and I filed a police report. His main question was about Mark's timeline, esp. the date of his high school graduation. He was convinced that it was 1972 which would then throw off all other dates we've mentioned.

Let’s take a look at a few of Mark’s dates:
    1970 -When Mark purportedly was training as a cadet with the Imperial Fleet in Bamburg Castle, he took a few weeks off to organize and plan the security of the Persepolis Conference in Iran. He also was “pretending to be a student” but was a courier in Chile for Ellis. While training, planning the security and also transporting materials, he was simultaneously attending classes and graduating at Drake High School, appearing in photos in the high school year book…Perhaps, they release the cadets for photo day at home and graduation? When did he go to boot camp? Where did he go to boot camp? Where did he attend Captain school? When and where did he learn to fly?
    1971 – Mark was training as a cadet with the Imperial Fleet at Bamburg Castle. He also obtained his teaching certificate by the State of California, a required four-year degree and he graduated from high school. He should have shared he was Superman, not a Captain of the Navy!
    1972- Mark started community college. One would wonder why he went back to school at 17 after obtaining his teaching certificate at 16.
    1973 – A Junior at Dominica University, Mark was arrested with Mike Peck after organizing and implementing a car theft ring for insurance money.
    1974-Mark transferred to Dominica University and simultaneously, Mark obtained a BA in English, with distinction, at McGill University in Canada. In 1974, on the weekends, Mark was flying helicopters and saving Saigon. He must have been given leave on the weekdays to fly back to San Rafael to attend Dominica University in Marin County and start a student newspaper
    1976 – Mark graduated from Dominica University with a BA in History and hung out every summer with Marshall Dill, a professor, from the uni. Mark NEVER missed throwing a 4th of July party at the home. Mark must have shot through a wormhole to fight in the Battle of China Gates on the 6th in the Antarctic and China. Simultaneously, Mark had also obtained a “Certificate of Education’” from Exeter in the UK on 7/6/76. JoAnn, does Mark possibly have a twin we are unaware of?
    1979- Mark married Caryn. On their honeymoon, while Caryn was sleeping, Mark flew to Vesta to save the world.
    In 1970, when Mark purportedly was training as a cadet with the Imperial Fleet in Bamburg Castle, he took a few weeks off to organize and plan the security of the Persepolis Conference in Iran. He also was “pretending to be a student” but was a courier in Chile for Ellis. While training, planning the security and also transporting materials, he was simultaneously attending classes and graduating at Drake High School, appearing in photos in the high school year book…Perhaps, they release the cadets for photo day at home and graduation? When did he go to boot camp? Where did he go to boot camp? Where did he attend Captain school? When and where did he learn to fly?
    As to being moved out by hotel security that is a lie, Jo Ann. I walked out of the conference myself. I did not sneak in, I actually paid for my ticket. I did not evade and flee from the police. I was not arrested, fined nor ticketed. When I drive through Albuquerque, I will stop at the Police Station and give them your regards if you would like?

4. Mark graduated from high school in June 1971. I have proof of that. Mark has just sent to me additional proof as well - prison documents that verify his high school graduation and five college degrees. I will post these documents soon on my blogsite. I should also soon have their verification of his military career. If they can find it, why can't Kevin?

Please, JoAnn, release all of Mark’s diplomas and degrees. We would also love to read his dissertations on physics et al. Would they be available for view at the research center? Perhaps you can copy and/or post them with along with his other prolific writings. Mark N Richards has a few college degrees, Mark this is not the Mark Richards incarcerated in Solana Prison. Mark has been prolific in his research, able to search on line in prison for individuals with his same name and try his best to pass their military records and education off as his own. Mark also has a history of plagiarism. You can purchase a verbose report from JoAnn and Google his paragraphs. He is 50% unique at best. He has a BA in History from Dominica University. He is NOT a physicist nor is he a linguist. I will concede however, Mark may be fluent in Raptor as he has created that particular language and the only one who speaks it.
    Mark Richards married to JoAnn Richards has NEVER been in the military. The military they are espousing to be his is Mark Richards born on the same day in Wyoming. This Mark Richards was a military man and unfortunately, he passed away in 2010. The bogus piece of paper JoAnn torts is proof of her Mark Richards military service is a redacted piece of paper where either JoAnn or Mark, with his typewriter in prison, changed the font and added his name.

5. I would like to point out that Mark's friends in the 70s and early 80s did not know of his military activities because he was not allowed to tell them. That is how one was to protect their family and friends. So, just because ex-wife Caryn didn't know the real reason why he would be gone for weeks at a time does not mean that he wasn't in the military.

Yes, JoAnn, you are correct, absolutely! Mark’s friends did not know of his military career in the 70’s and 80’s because MARK DID NOT HAVE A MILITARY CAREER. He was hanging out and living with them. He did not have a military career after the 80’s because he WAS INCARCERATED from 1983 to present day.

6. Just because ex-wife Caryn did not have children with Mark does not mean that Mark has no children. Kevin has already underhandedly tried contacting some of them. Thankfully, they knew better than to talk to him. Kevin tried to imply to Caryn that Mark cheated on her while they were married - not true at all.

Mark does not have any children on this planet, nor any other. He talks of his virility and proclivity regarding his reproductive ability but there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of any offspring regarding Mark Richards. He had ONE marriage, met her in university and was arrested for murder. During his marriage to Caryn, Mark DID NOT FATHER any offspring. If Mark had so many loving and wonderful children, certainly, Lois would have left the estate to her family and not you. Why don’t you share some pictures and the names of his children?

7. Kevin has also contacted some of Mark's prison inmate friends and associates. One man, a science fiction writer was duped by Kevin who led him to believe that he wanted to talk to him about his writing. After a while on the phone, Kevin started talking about Mark. That was the real purpose of getting the guy to call Kevin. What I would like all of you to think about is this: how did Kevin get those names? Names of friends and associates are not public record. Yes, once you have the names, you can find out their inmate number and the prison where they are, but not their housing information. Someone had to provide that information to Kevin.

Yes, someone did provide the information: Crossan Hoover, who was convicted of first-degree murder, manipulated by Mark as a teenager looking up to his Father. Mark had promised Andrew and Crossy they would move in with he and Caryn.
    8. I have all the court documents, too, and all the reports from police interviews. When the time is right, I shall point out flaws in what Kevin has been reported.

Apparently, you have not read any court docs or interviews, JoAnn. Please, let’s get together, so you can point out the flaws in what I have been reporting. I would love to be corrected and am only working for the truth to come out. How about publishing Mark’s Habeas Corpus for us?

9. My purpose for speaking in the UFO community has been to share information about the military history behind UFOs, aliens, and space. It's to educate people about little-known history about a cool topic. I'm not doing it to make my husband famous. It certainly has not been a get-out-of-jail ticket. It has certainly not made me rich.

We thank you and Mark for sharing a fantastical, made up story in the UFO community. We are grateful Mark does not have a “get out of jail” ticket, he is a danger to society.

10. I am not trying to deceive anyone. Most people appreciate the information that I share. I don't expect everyone to believe it and they don't. Our point has always been to people - try to disprove it, and they can't. Kevin says he has evidence. Bring it on. All I see so far is discussions with people who knew Mark, but didn't know about his military work; plus, the discussions with researchers who don't know us, have never or barely ever talked to me, and yet they have very strong opinions about the issue.

JoAnn, the beauty of Mark’s reports is his knowledge of history. He has a gift enabling him to insert his fantasy into real life events. We are not disputing the dates of historical information; we are disproving Mark’s involvement in any military activity. If Mark used his verbose, garrulous talent in the science fiction genre, it would be more appropriate.

11. Another question for people to ponder: the prison issue aside, what makes our information more unbelievable than others with their abduction and/or MILAB experiences, or the ones who have hybrid children, or those with UFO sightings? Many of those people are my friends and colleagues. Do they have physical proof? If they don't, are they being persecuted? I hope not.

What makes your information unbelievable is the lack of military service of your lead character, Mark Richards. How about providing proof of a pilot license at least? Mark doesn’t know how to fly a twin-engine plane, let alone a MINERVA. Again, please provide your readership with a DD 214. I wouldn't say you are being persecuted, JoAnn. The difference between the others in this field with made up information is they didn't KILL anyone. Mark is a murderer.

12. Lastly, a comment about Kevin's remarks that Mark's essay about cyber-space trolls. Yes, Mark used info from other articles. Good researchers do that to support their premise. The point of the essay is to point out that Kevin's attack on us is clearly the type of method used by the government or law enforcement to discredit someone and keep them in prison as in Mark's case. If Kevin was so infuriated about poor Richard Baldwin, why didn't he look into it after he interviewed me years ago on his show? His timing is suspicious as Mark is now working on getting a commutation that would allow parole hearings.

Timing is timing…one must secure funding in order to take on a project with as many rabbit holes as this story. Mark needs to admit remorse and guilt for planning the death, executing and disposing the body of his friend Richard Baldwin in order to be granted parole.

Lastly, to address the completely bogus and fraudulent accusation Willie Robles and Andrew Campbell were plants from the CIA is laughable. They were young, impressionable young lads who had barely graduated from high school at 17 and 18 years old. Mark employed them based on the pretense he a legal contracting company. We know he was sued for his poor workmanship and lack of construction knowledge, as he stole, at least, two contracting licenses.

No, Kevin, I will not be in your documentary. You do not have my permission to use recordings of our phone conversations. You do not have my permission to use any video footage that you filmed of me when you showed up in CO. You wanted me to believe that you were willing to do a documentary just on the SSP stuff. We know that wasn't true.

Well, Jo Ann, I have your past interview from The Moore Show and that footage belongs to me. So, yes, you will be in the documentary. I don’t need your permission. Again, I extend an invitation to view any and all evidence you have pertaining the the claims of Mark and inflated claims of Ellis Lloyd Richards. Please let me know before I leave Sacramento.

Finally, you have created such a brilliant position for yourself JoAnn. People have said you were the smartest con out of the two of you. You have the house no matter what happens. Just stop with the bull****. You are aware that your husband is a fraud.

4. Link to Post #563
    Thanks

CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS DOCUMENTARY UPDATE 30th April - KERRY CASSIDY, JO ANN RICHARDS, BILL RYAN

5. Link to Post #564
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

What is the difference between the Mark Richards story and the Flat Earther story? One is banned here (rightly IMO) and one is not. Bill Ryan does not buy it either yet posts Joannes material. I can only think he is feeding her rope to hang herself with it.
    Either way she keeps the house. That is pretty strong encouragement.
    This is very common, usually people get to keep their jobs, therefore the house. Here is the script now be a 'team player'.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd May 2019), kevin Moore (7th May 2019), onawah (2nd May 2019)

7. Link to Post #565
    United States Avalon Member Jasmyne Emmerick's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, the Mark Richards and Corey Goode narratives are similar as they defy logic, reason, and do not provide any credible proof. However, in the case of Mark Richards his narrative attempts to circumvent his guilt in a murder (showing he has no remorse). In my opinion, Kerry Cassidy and Jo Ann Richards are enablers in Richards’ charade (and yes, I have watched all ten of Cassidy's videos - more than once).

I’m still looking forward to Kevin's film. I have been since I saw Kevin’s video regarding discernment where he mentioned he was working on a new documentary. I felt the video was heartfelt and sincere (conversation on film starts at 16:12 mark)

Filming and interpersonal relationships can be stressful, but I hope the final edit of the documentary will be fact-based and presents evidence without the distraction of name calling and mudslinging. Who is in, or out of, the film is the production team’s final decision.

I don’t know either of Geoff or Kevin personally but I have interacted with them on social media (Twitter and/or YouTube). I always felt, and still do, if I ever met them I would say, “Hey ________,” and give them a big hug. I'm thankful for their determination and drive to develop and produce this documentary, and hope too, the final version of the film will honor the memory of Richard Baldwin.

Namasté
    Last edited by Jasmyne Emmerick; 2nd May 2019 at 19:01. Reason: add info

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jasmyne Emmerick For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd May 2019), Debra (5th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2019), geofffxdwg (2nd May 2019), Islander12 (2nd May 2019), kevin Moore (7th May 2019), Mike (2nd May 2019), onawah (2nd May 2019), Sky Matters (2nd May 2019)

9. Link to Post #566
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,907 times in 8,407 posts

This whole truther scene definitely needs a huge boot up it's backside. I'm good with that.

What gives me the cringes is the sense that something so necessary gets turned into trashy daytime TV.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd May 2019), Debra (5th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2019), geofffxdwg (2nd May 2019), Mike (2nd May 2019), onawah (2nd May 2019), Pam (6th May 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd May 2019)

11. Link to Post #567
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

It seems that Mark Richard's Dad is a big part of his 'story'. Has anyone investigated his history? Its sorta a like Phil Schneider's Dad being a big part of his story even though his father's German Nazi history has now been debunked as fictitious (no German record of him being a U Boat captain as well as his claim of nuclear high speed camera work)

Has Mark Richard's Dad's history been check?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2019), onawah (2nd May 2019)

13. Link to Post #568
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,643 times in 20,707 posts

I am really glad to see this thread is back on track, dealing with facts and avoiding mud-slinging and trashy Jerry Springer Show inspired behavior (though less sarcasm from Geoff and Kevin would be helpful, I think, however understandable their rancor may be.)
    Some of the funds going toward the production of the documentary might be well spent by asking for help from professional experts in the assessment of legal documents, such as those employed by Sheriff Arpaio when he was investigating the validity of Obama's forged birth certificate.

The saga of Obama's birth certificate
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1019302
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio's press release 15 Dec 2016; now what's next (with Obama's birth certificate)?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1120865

Some people will never be convinced otherwise from what they WANT to believe, but for a lot of reasonable people, that could surely help to lay the issue finally to rest.
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd May 2019 at 20:27.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (2nd May 2019), Kryztian (5th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #569
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)

Has Mark Richard's Dad's historybeen check?
    Yes. Mark's father Ellis entered the army during the Second World War and became a fighter pilot. He was involved in four crashes, but the 1952 crash was particularly serious. Ellis suffered a broken neck and deep injuries. Documents and photographs pertaining to the crash are posted on my web page and I obtained the complete crash report should that be of interest - but its not pretty.

After his partial recovery, Ellis appears to have served as a procurement officer. He retired in 1966 in part due to his injuries. After the crime, both reporters and a letter in the court record described Ellis as being frail and severely disabled as a result of the 1952 crash. Those are also posted on my site. Interestingly, Kerry's 10th interview with Mark claims that after these reports were written, Ellis was off battling aliens. Make of that what you will.

There is no documentation to support claims that Ellis was a founding member of the NRO, a liaison to Presdent Kennedy, or an "infamous" character associated with various exploits after the accident. There is no record of the USS Hornet being moved from the mothball fleet to be Ellis's command ship. Certainly, Jo Ann and Mark could release the personal correspondence Ellis is said to have had with the Dalai Lama. And it can be asked if a retired major would head earth security.

I have a pending request to the National Archives in regard to Ellis, but I am not expecting to learn anything new. As further information becomes available it will be posted on my site. I am also working on an article describing reported UFO incidents at Hamilton AFB in the 1950s, including a chase that Ellis was said to be part of that led to an ambassadorial visit by Prince Naga, which should be posted in the next week (as time allows).

On a different note, in regard to the document purporting to award Mark a medal that has been posted here, I just noticed when reviewing it for my web page, that it places Mark in VietNam combat at the age of 15, rather than 16 that has been cited by JoAnn. The date makes the document all the more remarkable - depending on how you view that word. But since Mark encourages people to do their own research, I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by Sky Matters; 2nd May 2019 at 22:25.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sky Matters For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd May 2019), Debra (5th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2019), geofffxdwg (2nd May 2019), ichingcarpenter (2nd May 2019), Ivanhoe (6th May 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (2nd May 2019), kevin Moore (7th May 2019), Kryztian (5th May 2019), Pam (5th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #570
    Thanks

This is an open letter to JoAnn Richards:
    Dear JoAnn,
    I am leaving Marin county Monday morning. I would like to meet with you at the publicly held, non-profit, EDH Research Center. I am asking for you to meet with myself, SkyMatters and my Producer, Jennifer. We would like to be proved wrong. I would like you to clear up any and all misunderstandings.
    In my research, I have found the following names; JoAnn Richards, J Richards, Jo A Richards, Jo Richards, JoAnn A Richards, Jo Ann A Richards, Joann Sue Richards, Joanne Sue Richards, Jo Fawcett Richards, Joann A. Fawcett, Jo Fawcett, Jo Ann Fawcett, Joann E Fawcett, Joann R Fawcett, Joann R. P. Fawcett, Joann RP Fawcett, Jo A Felt, Joann A Felt, Jo Ann Felt, Joann Ann Felt, Joann Felt, Joanne A Felt, Joann Harrison, Jo Ann Ogden, Joann Ann Ogden, Joann Ogden, Jo A Piiru, Joann A Piiru.
    Can you tell me who you are and why so many names?

18. Link to Post #571
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    This is an open letter to JoAnn Richards:
    Dear JoAnn,
    I am leaving Marin county Monday morning. I would like to meet with you at the publicly held, non-profit, EDH Research Center. I am asking for you to meet with myself, SkyMatters and my Producer, Jennifer. We would like to be proved wrong. I would like you to clear up any and all misunderstandings.
    In my research, I have found the following names; JoAnn Richards, J Richards, Jo A Richards, Jo Richards, JoAnn A Richards, Jo Ann A Richards, Joann Sue Richards, Joanne Sue Richards, Jo Fawcett Richards, Joann A. Fawcett, Jo Fawcett, Jo Ann Fawcett, Joann E Fawcett, Joann R Fawcett, Joann R. P. Fawcett, Joann RP Fawcett, Jo A Felt, Joann A Felt, Jo Ann Felt, Joann Ann Felt, Joann Felt, Joanne A Felt, Joann Harrison, Jo Ann Ogden, Joann Ann Ogden, Joann Ogden, Jo A Piiru, Joann A Piiru.
    Can you tell me who you are and why so many names?
    I talked to Jo Ann within the last hour and she is not interested in meeting with you or any of your so-called team. Its time for you to leave Marin. Best of luck to you in Las Vegas.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2019), Joe (5th May 2019), Kryztian (5th May 2019)

20. Link to Post #572
    United States Avalon Member Retired Executive's Avatar
    Thanks

Am sure there's more ...

SOURCE: ProjectAvalon.Net

Forum 4 -

Chat -

05MAY19 -

12:51:20 * Retired Executive joins Avalon

12:59:43 ‹Retired Executive› QUESTION: "Who financially fueled the "Captain Mark Richards" story 9-years 'before' Kerry Cassidy's first report?"

13:03:48 ‹Retired Executive› ANSWER: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2fGYPHiFKM

13:05:37 ‹Retired Executive› QUESTION: "Who financially fueled killing the Captain Mark Richards story?"

13:07:29 ‹Retired Executive› ANSWER: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2fGYPHiFKM

13:10:47 ‹Retired Executive› QUESTION: "Why did Julian Salt throw hundreds of thousands of dollars into building up the Captain Mark Richards story, and then spend a similar amount of money to kill that story?"

13:11:58 ‹Retired Executive› ANSWER: "Ask Julian Salt's 'wife'!"

13:15:49 ‹Retired Executive› It comes as no surprise 'why' Kevin Moore never publicly mentioned Julian Salt ( Canterbury, UK ).

13:21:04 ‹Retired Executive› Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and when Julian's wife found out her hubby was blowing 'her money', she threatened to take him to court if he didn't undo the Captain Mark Richards story by financing Kevin Moore to do what we see being done.

13:24:08 ‹Retired Executive› It would not surprise me if Julian Salt met with Kevin Moore in Amsterdam since they were both there on 'business'; supposedly, Julian for 'Shell Research B.V.' ( 1990 ) and Kevin for 'Just 18 Limited' ( 2001 ). Amazing ...

Reference -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/index.php?id=chatphp

Audiences love mysteries, good or bad.

[this paragraph has been deleted by the Avalon moderators]

While everyone's going at each other's throats, albeit those dirty little secrets so rightfully mentioned or not, facts still remain hidden as to who's blowing who behind stage-curtains and bank accounts.

It would not surprise me if Kevin Moore were later found to, have gone so far down in-to the deep financial pockets of Julian Salt to the point Kevin became an 'informant' for law enforcement in the County Of Marin ( California ) so-as to be continually called back to testify for Grand Jury court hearings to see criminal charges brought against Jo Ann Richards and others, including Mark Richards for "running a business from behind prison walls."

The fact is, Kevin knows full well about Julian Salt who in all likelihood threatened Kevin to keep his and his wife's name out of the picture.

There are instances of treachery going on behind the scenes that very few, including C.W. Chanter and more know absolutely nothing about.

I understand, Kevin's been trying to bring his documentary to fruition for 5-years now and is still plugging away at trying to put something together now such as criminal charges against Jo Ann Richards for "elder abuse" on the Mother of Mark Richards, as Kevin's claims go on and on and on.

Interesting, if Kevin knows very well that the British government has very strict 'criminal laws' against "slander" and "defamation of character" however, Kevin must be unaware of America 'criminal laws' against "stalking" and his flying surveillance drones with cameras over Jo Ann Richards and other people too.

This story has become a sordid mess, to say the least, and it won't stop until it's too late.

The fact is Mark Richards co-defendant Crossan Hoover while imprisoned - on having murdered a child pedophile stalker named Richard Baldwin - admitted to a court-ordered psychologist that he ( Baldwin ) drove him around schools as a lure for Baldwin to meet teenage boys he ( Baldwin ) was sexually attracted-to, and Hoover also admitted to having been raped by an older boy when he ( Hoover ) was a teenager.

-

[ sic ]

When then-only 17-year old Crossan Hoover was asked about his reaction to the proposal – that he [ Hoover ] kill Baldwin – he [ Hoover ] replied:

“I was just shocked for a minute. He [ Captain Mark Richards ] began telling me [ Hoover ], Baldwin was a ‘homosexual rapist’. Later, when I [ Hoover ] was driving down the street with Baldwin, he was looking at kids [ ‘under-age minor children ], staring at them, talking about them. It turned my [ Hoover’s ] insides inside-out. It makes me angry. I don’t like that. I can’t handle those kind[s] of people. It makes me sick. Man, why the hell do they [ homosexual child rapists / ‘Chickenhawks’ ] do that? It made me get more angry at him [ Baldwin ], and I didn’t even know him. [5]”

“The [ Court ] ‘record does not indicate’ whom Hoover told of this traumatic event [ rape ] during the Trial. The ‘disclosure’ [ rape ] does ‘not appear in any of the psychological or psychiatric reports’, that were prepared ‘at the behest of the parties’ [ Defense ] or the Court [ Prosecution ). Indeed, the reports [ Court ] generally treated Hoover’s anti-homosexual feelings as an ‘irrational prejudice akin to some of his racial attitudes’. Knowledge of his [ Hoover’s ] ‘rape’ would have explained both ‘his visceral reaction to homosexuals’ and ‘the uncontrollable rage [ of ] Richards’ [ unknowingly? / knowingly? ] was able to exploit by telling Hoover that ‘Baldwin was a child molester’.”

[ sic ]

Reference -

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...y-paul-collin/

Research -

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2019...ment-of-truth/

-

Now, while Kevin Moore keeps claiming that he "has all the court records and there is nothing in them to suggest any of such allegations," the 'facts' are that those psychological reports were 'sealed under Court Order' however, during a 'Federal Court case' excerpts - from those previously sealed 'County Court case' - revealed all of the aforementioned information', which Crossan Hoover denied to Kevin Moore.

Few know the truth about much of the players in this case situation.

Keep up the good work, here, Bill.

Saludo!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th May 2019 at 00:06.
    "Once A Day, And Some Times More, I'll Knock Upon Your Nightmare's Door" - RE

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Retired Executive For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (8th May 2019), Jad (6th May 2019), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019)

22. Link to Post #573
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Retired Executive (here)

Audiences love mysteries, good or bad.

[this paragraph has been deleted by the Avalon moderators]

While everyone's going at each other's throats, albeit those dirty little secrets so rightfully mentioned or not, facts still remain hidden as to who's blowing who behind stage-curtains and bank accounts.
    You are a real piece of work. Are the Avalon moderators going to let this SOB POS doxx me like this in public here and not do anything about it? I mention someone's first name and it gets immediately removed.

By the way you idiot. This was a state trial. There are not federal records. I see exactly what you are trying to pull here and I know who you are. I just don't know what freeway you are living under because you claim the L.A. police towed away your broke down van you were living in.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th May 2019 at 00:07.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th May 2019), Hervé (5th May 2019), Joe (6th May 2019), Kryztian (6th May 2019), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019)

24. Link to Post #574
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,847 times in 32,953 posts

Moderator note from Bill:

Listen up.

From here on out, any intentional doxxing will be met with immediate unsubscription.

'Doxxing' means the exposure of private information, including personal names and other personal details that are not in the public domain, the deliberate intention of the publication of which is to cause harm.

That applies to anyone at all. It doesn't matter who you are.

The Project Avalon forum has been doing its best to preside over a complex discussion, the intention of which is to help others to learn whatever the truth is about important matters. We have no horse in the race, save that we support the truth — whatever it is.

But the waters are so deeply muddied, and some of the key personalities have been conducting themselves so very unprofessionally and childishly, that it's extremely hard for us to do anything other than regard the entire circus with a fair degree of disgust.

Let this all continue. But be on notice that our patience is wearing rather thin regarding this entire unholy mess.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th May 2019 at 00:41.

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th May 2019), aoibhghaire (6th May 2019), avid (6th May 2019), Billy (6th May 2019), BMJ (6th May 2019), Debra (6th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (6th May 2019), geofffxdwg (6th May 2019), ichingcarpenter (6th May 2019), Ivanhoe (6th May 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (6th May 2019), Joe (6th May 2019), Kryztian (6th May 2019), onawah (6th May 2019), Star Tsar (6th May 2019), Strat (6th May 2019), Tintin (6th May 2019), Yoda (6th May 2019)

26. Link to Post #575
    Thanks

Hi Bill,
    I think you should also take off the following: (Posting by "geofffxdwg")
    xxxxxxxx is basically a sock puppet account more than likely held by xxxxx the woman now working with Moore)
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 6th May 2019 at 02:30.

27. Link to Post #576
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,847 times in 32,953 posts

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    Hi Bill,
    I think you should also take off the following: (Posting by "geofffxdwg")
    (Blackcashmere is basically a sock puppet account more than likely held by Jennifer Eisner/Penrod the woman now working with Moore)
    Okay! I just did.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (6th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th May 2019), kevin Moore (6th May 2019), Kryztian (6th May 2019), Yoda (6th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #577
    Thanks

Thank you Bill!

30. Link to Post #578
    Thanks

Let's get this thread back on track...Mr. Baldwin was NOT a pedophile. He did NOT drive Crossy to "schools".
    An above post states:
    “I was just shocked for a minute. He [ Captain Mark Richards ] began telling me [ Hoover ], Baldwin was a ‘homosexual rapist’. Later, when I [ Hoover ] was driving down the street with Baldwin, he was looking at kids."
    What this poster states is completely incorrect. Mr. Baldwin was NOT a pedophile. He was NEVER arrested NOR was he EVER accused of rape of any kind. We believe Mark suggested to Mr. Baldwin, he comment on the two girls (between the ages of 7 and 12) walking toward a record store. This comment, Mark knew, would infuriate Crossy allowing Crossy to channel his anger The above poster forgot to mention Mark Richards was also in the vehicle with Mr. Baldwin and Crossy based on court testimony. NO ONE drove around any schools, whatsoever.
    Tom Mills met Mr. Baldwin in his home before the murder, that morning with his son, to discuss the issues regarding the properties Mr. Baldwin's owned. If there was any porn of ANY kind, the police would have admitted it into evidence. They found nothing. Mr. Baldwin was Mark's best man in his wedding, he was his "closest" male friend.
    Above poster refers to a "Captain Mark Richards." He was NOT a Captain, he was NEVER in the military. He has NEVER flown a MINERVA...I can go on and on and on...
    Bill, you wrote, "We have no horse in the race, save that we support the truth — whatever it is." I am extending a request to include you in the documentary. I am curious, where do you stand on the Mark Richards story?
    I want this documentary to be a light. I want the truth out as much as anyone else. When people have large platforms, like Project Camelot, we tend to trust these platforms. We trust the Host to bring us truthful information and to have vetted their "whistleblowers". One should not call themselves an "investigative journalist" when one is not willing to research and vet the story, most especially, when the "whistleblower" is on repeatedly. I asked Kerry Cassidy for an interview and asked to present the evidence to her. Kerry Cassidy stated, "I have no interest in that. I mean, I am not a reporter trying to investigate his <Mark Richards> murder case. As far as I am concerned, she has never interviewed anyone in this case, has never read the transcripts and only listens to the voice of a fantasist.

31. Link to Post #579
    Thanks

Bill, will you address this as well?
    (Posting by "geofffxdwg")
    "Well, I know for a fact the extremely slanderous post xxxxxx made attacking myself and my 3 and 5 year old daughters here was made while Kevin and xxxxx` were staying at your home. Furthermore I know xxxxxxx cannot even tie her own shoes without Kevin's approval when it pertains to this 3 ring Jerry Springer circus Kevin has turned this in to. Kevin gave his approval when the lovely xxxxxxxx (whom I have never met in my life) posted here in a failed and sad attempt to discredit me. Kevin also laughs at me for attacking my daughters in private on face book."

These are the two people you let into your home. I know you told them some ground rules for your home and I was to understand both you and your wife would not be there either. I have already talked to the police about filing a criminal complaint against both Kevin Moore and xxxxxxxxx for their vicious lies and online harassment and from what I have been told they are crimes.

Your home and your router provided them the opportunity to attack me. I know you would have never condoned these activities. BTW are you aware Kevin Moore secretly recorded your phone call between him and you? If not I'm sure you are aware by now.

32. Link to Post #580
    Thanks

I met with Crossy on Sunday and he is remorseful. He was granted parole on his own merit. Governor Brown left the pending parole review to Newsom. Newsom didn't want to touch the Pendragon subject his first month in office and denied his parole. Crossy asked me to promise I would stop Mark's nonsense. Crossy would like the "cult" Mark set up through Project Camelot to stop. I told Crossy I would do my best to make a balanced documentary, but the evidence is the evidence and it is clear that Mark Richards is unable to tell the truth. This documentary is based on the testimony of people who went to school with Mark Richards, his ex wife, the neighbors he grew up with, the interviewing detectives and the court documents. Mark does not admit to any crime. He told Kerry he was "off planet" at the time of the murder, he told JoAnn it was too "sensitive" to discuss when she began her journey on the circuit and now, he claims he was having lunch with his parents. We know he bought lunch with Andrew and Crossy. He was standing two feet away from Mr. Baldwin when he handed Crossy the weapons, Mark gave Crossy the signal to begin the assault, burned both he and Crossy's clothes, that evening in his fire pit, and dumped the body in Loc Lomand from the boat he purchased that evening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kev and crossey photo.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	40557  
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 6th May 2019 at 05:09.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst 1 19 29 36 LastLast