+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 11 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Thumbs up Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

An important addendum to this entire thread, at geofffxdwg's (Geoff Reed's) request.

From this post of his, written on 8 April 2019:

I have asked Kevin Moore to remove my name from the documentary. I don't like the direction it has apparently taken. I don't condone or even like CW Chanter and strongly objected to him being on our documentary.

He didn't even know anything about the case until two weeks ago. This is not some sort of ploy. I want nothing to do with the mudslinging, lies and online harassment Chanter has been engaged in to gain self notoriety.

Kevin [Moore] apparently now supports this behavior but I clearly do not. I don't want my name associated with any of it anymore.

Myself and my family have been through enough these past months and this documentary and what is now happening is not in my best interests at all.

I have become a somewhat humbled and changed person after that horrible Paradise fire. It has had a very profound effect on my life and the lives of my two very young daughters.

What started out as a classy documentary based on documented actual facts, interviews with actual witnesses and excellent footage of where these events happened has turned into an ugly mudslinging match I no longer want any part of.

I was supposed to meet up with Kevin this Sunday to finish filming some new rather startling interviews. Sunday came and went and no contact with Kevin.

Crossian Hoover (Richards's crime partner and co-defendant) has been diagnosed with liver cancer and will likely die in prison very soon. I feel bad for the guy because he never stood a chance once he hooked up with Mark Richards.

My main reason for leaving the documentary is based solely on CW Chanter being on it and the mudslinging it has turned in to. I realize now it was never my documentary even though I had been trying to get this made for 5 years and Kevin kept saying it was my documentary. I even sent Kevin a lot of money to help out. I am now regretting everything.

I am going to start uploading recorded phone calls Kevin made with witnesses and other people associated with the case on one of 3 You Tube channels I have. Basically they are phone calls Kevin recorded without the other person's knowledge but they do explain a lot about the case and the life of Mark Richards and who he really is.

I have not decided which you tube channel yet. Once I upload them I will post them here if anyone is interested in Mark Richards's actual life as a career criminal and his deeply disturbing personal life. I have literally over a thousand hours of very hard work invested in this project and at this point I feel not only lied to but conned by Kevin Moore.

I am not about to let CW Chanter take credit for all of my hard work by grandstanding using information he was updated on only two weeks ago by Kevin Moore before he interviewed him. I have been deeply betrayed and at this point I just want all of this behind me. I thank all of you for your understanding

Sincerely Geoff Reed.
    ~~~~

This interview has my blood boiling. At one hour and 33 minutes into this interview Kevin mentions an email exchange he and I had a couple of years earlier when he interviewed Jo Ann Richards. My blood boils whenever I see anyone putting the evil despicable psychotic murder Mark Richards on a pedestal.

Kerry, without knowing me and never meeting me, and not reading the email exchange Kevin and I had years earlier, Calls me a C.I.A agent, working for the dark side, Easily influenced and what ever else BS she can spew. David Wilcock calls anyone that disagrees with him a hater. Kerry calls them CIA agents. Apparently all the minors and countless others involved in this case are also CIA agents.

Well I am here to tell all of you that I knew Richard A. Baldwin's son. For those of you that don't know the real truth Mark Richards (age 29) and Crossan Hoover (age 17) brutally murdered Richard Baldwin by bashing his head in with a baseball bat, then stabbing him 11 times throughout the heart with a knife, then stabbing him many more times with a screwdriver. This is the most irresponsible so-called journalism I have ever seen. Whats worse is Kerry keeps on plugging it like Richards is some kind of patriot or god set up and framed by at least 100 people. Its disgusting and shallow and way worse than anything I have seen come out of Gaia.

Kevin and I had another heated email exchange. Then we talked on the phone. He had no idea of the real back story and truth in this case. He then asked me if he could interview me over the phone. I agreed and 10 minutes into the interview it really shook him up and he thought it was better to interview me in person. He drove 9 hours from L.A. to my home in northern California to do the interview. We talked about a lot of things off camera.

I discovered Kevin has a heart of gold and what Kerry was portraying inmate Mark Richards as was not only tasteless and without class, but was hurting ufology as bad as Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Emery Smith and the whole Gaia 3 ring wombat circus. Kevin is not at all like he portrays himself in interviews other than he is polite as polite can get.

This all happened about 3 weeks ago. We both decided out of common courtesy to let Kerry know about the interview before it was released. Kevin called her when they were both in the UK. Kerry asked if she could record the phone call so she can pass it on to her friends. Kevin agreed and I heard the phone call. Kerry again called me C.I.A and compared my emotional involvement in the case to the Ku Klux Klan. She went crazy. Lets just say the defecation hit the rotating oscillator in a big way. It went on for 45 minutes.

There were lots of new developments since and now Kevin is making a documentary about Mark Richards. Hopefully it will be finished in December. It will be supported by documented facts and witnesses. Many people directly involved in the case have passed away because this all happened almost 37 years ago.

Like Kevin or not, thats your choice. From what I know about the man now. He has great integrity, a huge heart and he really cares. The documentary will be free and will be dedicated to the memory of Richard A. Baldwin. Rest in Paradise Mr. Baldwin. BTW I loved the Ralph Ring interviews and many others early Camelot videos.

Bill you are a great speaker. I'm sorry for my emotional comment to this thread but this mark Richards thing is going to shed a very dark light KC. She is well aware of the 27 plus links to the case. USA Today, ABC, San Francisco Chronicle and Examiner as well as the court documents and forensic evidence and eye witnesses placing Richards at the scene of the crime and the fact that my entire family grew up in San Rafael including my uncle who was a police officer in that town at the time. Now I live in the same town Ralph grew up in. Bill knows the place. Moved here from Mt Shasta. I'm getting too old for shoveling snow.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th April 2019 at 20:16. Reason: added paragraph breaks to this important post, for easier reading.

2. The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

airaspect (11th July 2018), anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), astridmari (10th December 2018), Bayareamom (12th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), ExomatrixTV (3rd December 2019), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), gaiagirl (13th July 2018), gord (12th July 2018), happyuk (12th July 2018), HaveBlue (26th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (10th July 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), jjl (2nd January 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (17th July 2018), justntime2learn (27th November 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), Kristin (14th October 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2018), lisalu (18th July 2018), lisinskib (29th October 2018), Luke Holiday (11th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2018), Matt P (13th July 2018), Matthew (4th October 2018), Mike (9th July 2018), NancyV (12th July 2018), Nasu (11th July 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), norski (11th July 2018), Ol' Roy (17th July 2018), onawah (16th October 2018), Pam (16th October 2018), Rawhide68 (3rd October 2018), Retief (11th July 2018), Rha S ananda (13th July 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), Selmir1984 (10th May 2019), Sierra (27th October 2018), sijohn (11th July 2018), silvanelf (26th October 2019), silverchimes (12th July 2018), Sophocles (9th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), Spiral (1st November 2018), Star Tsar (10th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2018), sunwings (11th July 2018), Tintin (12th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th July 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

@Geoff

your comments about the Mark Richards interviews not only blew my mind but left me reeling-

but what would've been the motive behind the murder of Richard Baldwin (who was he?)- you stated neither motiv or who this person represented- please inform- would interest me and I assume all Avalonians greatly-

"I'm getting too old for shoveling snow"- you and me both, baby-

stay well-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 9th July 2018 at 21:01.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), lisinskib (29th October 2018), Matt P (13th July 2018), Mike (9th July 2018), NancyV (12th July 2018), Nasu (12th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), silverchimes (25th September 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), Star Tsar (10th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018), Yetti (12th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Geoff your comments about the Mark Richards interviews not only blew my mind but left me reeling- but what would've been the motive behind the murder of Richard Baldwin (who was he?)...
    I found two links.

Court of Appeal, First District, Division 1, California.
    Mark RICHARDS, Petitioner, v. MARIN COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT, Respondent. PEOPLE of the State of California, Real Party in Interest.
    AO 22029.
        Decided: August 22, 1983

Carl B. Shapiro, San Anselmo, Dennis P. Riordan, San Francisco, for petitioner. John K. Van De Kamp, Atty. Gen., Thomas A. Brady, Charles J. James, Deputy Attys. Gen., San Francisco, for real party in interest.

By his petition for writ of prohibition and/or writ of mandate, Mark Richards challenges three of four special circumstance allegations pleaded in an amended information filed against him in Marin County Superior Court.   Richards is charged with violations of sections 187 (murder), and 459 (burglary) of the Penal Code.1  Four special circumstances are alleged:  (1) murder for financial gain (§§ 190.2, subd. (a)(1), and 190.2, subd. (b));  (2) murder while lying in wait (§§ 190.2, subd. (a)(15), and 190.2, subd. (b));  (3) murder during the commission of burglary (§§ 190.2, subd. (a)(17)(vii), and 190.2, subd. (b));  and (4) murder during the commission of a separate burglary (§ 190.2, subd. (a)(17)(vii), and subd. (b)).2

Following denial of his section 995 motion, Richards sought timely relief from this court (§ 999a).   He challenges only the lying in wait and burglary special circumstance allegations.

We issued a stay of petitioner's trial and an alternative writ in order to review the issues raised by the petition.

As will be seen, we agree that the evidence presented at the preliminary hearing and reasonable inferences therefrom will not support the allegation that the murder was committed “while lying in wait,” and we issue our writ accordingly.   In all other respects, however, the petition is denied.

A review of the factual context as presented at the preliminary hearing shows the following.

The victim, Richard Baldwin, was an acquaintance of both petitioner and his accomplices, Crossan Hoover and Andrew Campbell.   Campbell, who was 17 at the time of the preliminary hearing, worked for petitioner in the latter's construction business.   In early July of 1982, Campbell and Richards were working at Baldwin's home, adding on to the garage.   Approximately three weeks prior to the day Baldwin was killed, Campbell first learned from Richards of the latter's plans for the murder.   The subject arose between Richards and Campbell on more than one occasion and, around the first of July, Richards allegedly became more specific.   Richards explained that Baldwin owed him money and that he had thought of killing him previously.   His plan, as presented to Campbell and Hoover, was this:  The three would go to Baldwin's house to work;  Campbell would stay at the house to keep it open, while Richards and Hoover would entice Baldwin to the latter's garage-shop, where they would lure him out of sight and kill him with a convenient heavy object.   Meanwhile, if the opportunity presented itself, Campbell was to go into the house and inventory it for items to sell at a later date.   Richards promised Campbell $2,000 for staying at the house and Hoover $5,000 for assisting in the actual killing.   Further, Richards promised that the three would split Baldwin's possessions equally, and told Campbell Baldwin owned many cars which they could sell, along with machinery and tools from the shop.

Richards' plan, as presented to Campbell and Hoover, was apparently not of recent origin.   In May of 1982, he allegedly approached another of his construction employees, William Robles, about killing Baldwin, telling Robles he was going broke and needed money fast, that Baldwin kept all of his money with him at home, and, in addition, had many cars at his garage, including a Rolls Royce, all of which could be sold.   Robles told petitioner he would think about it, but joined the Navy in late June, disappearing from the scenario.

One Thomas Mills went to Baldwin's home to visit him on the morning of July 6, 1982, and while there saw Richards, Hoover and Campbell.   When the three returned from a lunch break, Mills was about to leave.   During their lunch break, according to Campbell's testimony, the trio discussed their murder plan, and agreed on certain refinements.   Thus, upon their return, they planned to talk with Baldwin “calming him down,” and to inquire whether he had plans for the week of his murder, lest he be missed and suspicion aroused.   If Baldwin had no plans, Richards and Hoover would persuade him to take them to his shop on the pretext that some of Richards' tools were there, while Hoover would indicate interest in seeing some of Baldwin's old cars.   Richards told Hoover to use any heavy instrument he could find in the shop to kill Baldwin.   Richards did not want to use a gun as it would make noise and leave traceable bullets, nor a knife, being fearful it might not kill Baldwin cleanly.

[continued]

link #2

Richards v. Superior Court (People) (1983)
    [No. AO22029. Court of Appeals of California, First Appellate District, Division One. August 22, 1983.]

MARK RICHARDS, Petitioner, v. THE SUPERIOR COURT OF MARIN COUNTY, Respondent; THE PEOPLE, Real Party in Interest.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th October 2018 at 20:00.

6. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bayareamom (12th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cardillac (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th October 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), ExomatrixTV (3rd December 2019), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), gaiagirl (14th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), HaveBlue (26th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (10th July 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2018), lisalu (18th July 2018), lisinskib (29th October 2018), mab777 (18th July 2018), Matt P (13th July 2018), Matthew (4th October 2018), Mike (9th July 2018), Nasu (11th July 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), norman (25th July 2018), Ol' Roy (17th July 2018), Pam (16th October 2018), Rawhide68 (12th July 2018), sijohn (11th July 2018), silverchimes (25th September 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), Star Tsar (10th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank you Larry very very much. Here is some information from one link. Its a very complicated case. This should give you some idea. I can send you many more links if you like. "At 7 a.m. on Friday, July 16, investigators from the police forces of San Rafael and San Anselmo and the Marin County sheriff's department arrested Mark Richards, aged twenty nine, and two seventeen-year-old boys as they were leaving Richards's house in Sleepy Hollow in a pickup truck.

Richards, a friend of Baldwin, was a home-renovation contractor, and his two companions, Crossan David Hoover and a youth named Andrew, were employees. The detective team had been led to the scene of the arrests by Hoover's loose talk: fellow workers had heard "Crossie" boast that, in Richard's presence, he had clubbed and stabbed Baldwin to death at the auto shop on July 6.

The police believed that the murder conspirators had taken Baldwin's house-keys from the shop and used them to burglarize his residence of several guns, a plastic trash-bag full of marijuana, and a safe. The marijuana and some guns were recovered on Friday in searches of the homes of Richards and the two boys, but the safe was not yet found.

After being taken into custody, Hoover kept talking. In a ninety-minute confession, he told the police that his employer had planned the killing; the contractor had told him that his business was "hurting for money" and claimed that Baldwin owed him $3000. Hoover had agreed to the murder when Richards promised him $5000 and a car. In admitting that this offer persuaded him, the young man candidly revealed that his only regret was poor planning.

I've been stupid. I should have gotten the cash before so I could have taken off for Brazil or someplace. . . . I didn't want to hurt the man. It was the money; all I wanted was the $5000 and the car. Richards got my mind so psyched up that I freaked out. . . . I did it all . . . Just put me away.

At the time of the murder, Richards, Hoover and Andrew were remodeling Baldwin's home. Hoover said that Richards and he had lured their victim to the auto shop on the pretext of looking at his inventory of classic cars. When Richards scratched his head as a prearranged signal, Hoover slugged Baldwin on the head with a baseball bat and hit him three more times after he fell; he then stabbed him with a knife and a screwdriver.

Afterwards, Richards and he returned to Baldwin's home, where Andrew had been standing guard, and removed the safe and other property. They then wrapped the body at the shop and used a boat Richards had just purchased to deliver it to what they vainly hoped would be a final resting place in the bay." Personally I don't see how Kerry Cassidy can sleep at night. Its one thing to make up a story and sensationalize it. WHY did she take such a horrible senseless tragedy for this purpose? A man was brutally murdered here. Kerry has her loyal followers (many with very good hearts and intentions) fawning all over her. I read her comments i.e. Thank you so much Kerry for risking your life for humanity, love and light, Thank you for all you do etc. None of them know the truth about this. people don't bother to look and won't bother because they believe and trust in Kerry. They actually think she has a good heart. This is as evil as it can get. Try this link for starters and thank you everyone for caring. There is a whole fiction fantasy here Mark Richards created. He didn't start writing his SSP fiction until 1997 and it was a gift for his grandchildren. http://murderpedia.org/male.H/h/hoov...ssan-david.htm

8. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bayareamom (12th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cardillac (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), gaiagirl (14th July 2018), happyuk (13th October 2018), Hervé (10th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jad (12th July 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), Kristin (9th July 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisalu (18th July 2018), lisinskib (29th October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2018), Matt P (13th July 2018), Mike (9th July 2018), Nasu (11th July 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), Rawhide68 (12th July 2018), Reinhard (3rd October 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), silverchimes (12th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), Tintin (11th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Afterwards, Richards and he returned to Baldwin's home, where Andrew had been standing guard, and removed the safe and other property. They then wrapped the body at the shop and used a boat Richards had just purchased to deliver it to what they vainly hoped would be a final resting place in the bay." Personally I don't see how Kerry Cassidy can sleep at night. Its one thing to make up a story and sensationalize it. WHY did she take such a horrible senseless tragedy for this purpose? A man was brutally murdered here. Kerry has her loyal followers (many with very good hearts and intentions) fawning all over her. I read her comments i.e. Thank you so much Kerry for risking your life for humanity, love and light, Thank you for all you do etc. None of them know the truth about this. People don't bother to look and won't bother because they believe and trust in Kerry. They actually think she has a good heart. This is as evil as it can get. Try this link for starters and thank you everyone for caring. There is a whole fiction fantasy here Mark Richards created. He didn't start writing his SSP fiction until 1997 and it was a gift for his grandchildren. http://murderpedia.org/male.H/h/hoov...ssan-david.htm
    geofffxdwg, in case people give a quick skim, I thought it best to separate out your final statement from the last paragraph.
    Kerry has her loyal followers (many with very good hearts and intentions) fawning all over her. I read her comments i.e. 'Thank you so much Kerry for risking your life for humanity', 'love and light,' 'Thank you for all you do' etc. None of them know the truth about this. People don't bother to look and won't bother because they believe and trust in Kerry. They actually think she has a good heart. This is as evil as it can get. Try this link for starters and thank you everyone for caring. There is a whole fiction fantasy here Mark Richards created. He didn't start writing his SSP fiction until 1997 and it was a gift for his grandchildren.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th October 2018 at 06:38. Reason: fix quoted link

10. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cardillac (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th October 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Fansongecho (9th December 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), gaiagirl (14th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Gurnemanz (14th September 2018), happyuk (14th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), Kristin (10th July 2018), lisalu (18th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2018), Mike (9th July 2018), Nasu (11th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), Tintin (11th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Geoff @RunningDeer

hi Geoff and Paula!

many, many great thanks for taking the time, effort and interest in answering my questions-

greatly appreciated! :-)

God, it will take me a long time to sift through all the muck!- what a complicated case! (as you, Geoff stated)- that's an understatement-

but what still has me completely baffled to no end is why Kerry Cassidy didn't do her homework on Mark Richards; if the two of you were able to discover this incredibly detailed background info at the drop of a dime why didn't she do same?- I'm speechless-

I don't have the answer-

anyway, Geoff, and you Paula (you RunningDEAR, you!- SWAK!) and all other Avalonians please continue to take care and stay well!

Larry :-)

12. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), drneglector (11th July 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (10th July 2018), Jad (12th July 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Kristin (10th July 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisalu (18th July 2018), Matt P (13th July 2018), Mike (10th July 2018), Nasu (12th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th July 2018), silverchimes (12th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2018), Tintin (11th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

but what still has me completely baffled to no end is why Kerry Cassidy didn't do her homework on Mark Richards; if the two of you were able to discover this incredibly detailed background info at the drop of a dime why didn't she do same?- I'm speechless-

I don't have the answer-

anyway, Geoff, and you Paula (you RunningDEAR, you!- SWAK!) and all other Avalonians please continue to take care and stay well!

I wondered the same thing. SWAK! back, Larry!

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cardillac (9th July 2018), Debra (9th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th October 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), geofffxdwg (9th July 2018), Hym (11th July 2018), Kristin (10th July 2018), lisalu (18th July 2018), Mike (10th July 2018), Nasu (12th September 2018), Tintin (11th July 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

I don't have the answer-

I wondered the same thing. SWAK! back, Larry!
    When Kevin contacted Kerry on the phone a few weeks ago to inform her about releasing my interview she became very combative. She said she knew all about this case long before she ever started Camelot and always wanted to interview him and through her own investigating she concluded he was framed. She insists it was a false flag. She then started cursing saying he was off the f..king planet when the murder happened. Then she started that dominatrix crap steering the topic in totally whacked out directions. Kevin suggested she add links to the back story and she said she would never do that. "Thats not what I do" and "I am an investigative journalist uncovering the truth" She never said what her evidence was that made her believe he was framed.

16. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bayareamom (12th July 2018), Bill Ryan (9th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cardillac (11th July 2018), Debra (10th July 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), drneglector (11th July 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), gaiagirl (14th July 2018), Grace Makanani (30th October 2018), Gurnemanz (14th September 2018), Hervé (10th July 2018), Hym (11th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), Kristin (10th July 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisalu (18th July 2018), Mike (10th July 2018), Nasu (12th September 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), Retief (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (10th July 2018), silverchimes (12th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th July 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Wow....just WOW!!

Thx for sharing Geoff.

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (10th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cardillac (11th July 2018), Debra (10th July 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), geofffxdwg (10th July 2018), Hym (11th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Kristin (10th July 2018), Mike (10th July 2018), Nasu (12th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th July 2018), Star Tsar (10th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (10th July 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Some bullet points for this thread:

1) Mark Richards is a murderer

2) Kerry Cassidy is unstable

3) Nearly everything I write is brilliant, in just about every way.

4) Dave from Toronto's goatee is impeccably groomed.

Kerry Cassidy is still a member here, I believe. I challenge her to show up and attempt to dispute any of the above.

Let us not forget, she also vigorously defended Simon Parkes' sexual improprieties with his clients. And now a clear cut murderer. She's dangerous man.

20. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (10th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (10th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th October 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), drneglector (11th July 2018), enigma3 (12th May 2019), ErtheVessel (8th August 2018), ExomatrixTV (3rd December 2019), Fansongecho (9th December 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th July 2018), gaiagirl (14th July 2018), geofffxdwg (10th July 2018), Gurnemanz (14th September 2018), happyuk (13th October 2018), Hym (11th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (13th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jad (12th July 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), Kristin (11th July 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2018), lisalu (18th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2018), Nasu (11th July 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), RunningDeer (10th July 2018), Spellbound (10th July 2018), sunwings (11th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th July 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018), Wind (12th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Kerry Cassidy is still a member here, I believe. I challenge her to show up and attempt to dispute any of the above.

Let us not forget, she also vigorously defended Simon Parkes' sexual improprieties with his clients. And now a clear cut murderer. She's dangerous man.
    Haha!! Hey, manscaping is important. And yes, Mike, you are very prolific.

Regarding Kerry, I've never quite understood her wanting to believe most anything she is told by others. In almost every interview of hers, I constantly see her referencing Mark Richards and I think to myself....if he's been behind bars for all these years then how the hell is he coming up with all this so called top secret info that he's feeding her?? And yes, she vigorously defends Simon Parkes to this day (I watched a recent interview of her and Simon 2 weeks ago). I'm still waiting for that devastating earthquake on the west coast that Simon said (and Kerry, and George Green) would happen prior to the US election 2 years ago. Back to Kerry though, while she does have an Avalon account, I doubt highly that she would try to defend Mark Richards (or Simon Parkes) here in our sandbox as she likely feels she's above that. And I still think the main reason she and Bill split was because she wanted to report everything as gospel/truth that people were saying while Bill wanted to pump the brakes and add some sort of skepticism/analysis before reporting to the public. Kerry jumped the shark (so to speak). Her loss, imo.

Dave - Toronto

22. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (10th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cardillac (11th July 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th October 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), drneglector (11th July 2018), Durga ma (29th October 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), geofffxdwg (11th July 2018), Hym (11th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), Kristin (11th July 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisalu (18th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2018), Mike (11th July 2018), Nasu (11th July 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), norman (25th July 2018), Retief (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th July 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018), Wind (12th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

When someone starts degrading someone else (Bill or anyone else) and talking about how they were reading "blah blah" at age "12" and touting that as wisdom, they are either intentionally acting deluded or are deluded. Her interview was very uncomfortable at best.

Integrity is what counts.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bayareamom (12th July 2018), Bill Ryan (11th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Daozen (13th September 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), gaiagirl (14th July 2018), geofffxdwg (11th July 2018), happyuk (13th October 2018), holcaul (26th October 2022), Hym (11th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Mike (11th July 2018), Nasu (11th July 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), norski (13th October 2018), Retief (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), Spellbound (11th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Have I told you lately that I love you? Can't stop the giggles on this one.

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (11th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), gaiagirl (14th July 2018), geofffxdwg (11th July 2018), Hym (11th July 2018), Mike (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), Spellbound (11th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), UfonautRadio (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)

Have I told you lately that I love you? Can't stop the giggles on this one.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (11th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), geofffxdwg (11th July 2018), Hym (11th July 2018), Kristin (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

I do know some folks will be awaiting a comment from me here. Of course, I need to craft what I say with some compassion and care.

First, I'm not as well qualified to comment on Mark Richards' testimony as some might assume. I've never once corresponded with him or met him. This was 100% entirely Kerry's project, and of course she's been totally committed to that. To visit someone in prison to gather testimony and then work hard to report it all completely from memory, not once but a number times, is laudable journalism. (Guerrilla journalism, as Kerry likes to say. )

The problems arise when the testimony is extreme. As many know, Kerry and I also gathered testimony from Henry Deacon (real name Arthur Neumann), about some material that was just as incredible, but there were several differences with the case of Mark Richards.

We both spent time with 'Henry' (in my own case, literally hundreds of hours). He showed us hard-copy documents proving his employment and provenance, and we later visited the pub near his former place of work where we sat quietly in a corner and watched his former colleagues recognize and greet him in surprise. See also this post where I describe all this.

In my strong personal opinion, Henry was always the real deal. For those interested, his detailed video testimony is here. It's a little difficult and almost painful to watch, but this is what a real whistleblower sounds like. (Stressed, sometimes uncertain, anxious, and even conflicted.)
    Henry's case is also different — standing way above those of Andy Basiago, Corey Goode, Randy Cramer, Emery Smith, Mark Richards et al — inasmuch as in all these years he's never had one person counter him or contradict him by showing that he was mistaken or fraudulent, or that his claims cannot possibly be real. That really does count for something.

In fact, Henry himself has always distanced himself from these others, and has even expressed considerable anger at Andy Basiago (whose own claims are to some degree plagiarized from Henry's).

This case here, with Mark Richards, is serious, inasmuch as there really is strong evidence that Richards is lying or in some other way not telling the truth. That counts for something, too.

The position of the researcher with integrity is difficult and not always simple or comfortable. In this post of mine connected with another 'whistleblower' who was shown to have been at least partially fraudulent — Pete Peterson — I had to look deeply in the mirror and then make a statement that I now felt that none of his previous testimony — in Camelot's very detailed 2009 three part interview — could any more be safely relied on.

There's commitment to the truth, whatever it is, and commitment to a position, and/or to one's own ego. With the latter, I have in mind David Wilcock, of course, who (I'll say it straight) appears to be pathologically incapable of stating that he's ever got anything wrong, or that he's ever made an error of judgment.

That commitment to a fixed personal position is what's dangerous.

Because we're all human (I trust! ), this is always a potential vulnerability: to stick to and defend a strongly-stated thesis despite accumulating evidence that this may be an error. Even now, there are relatively few in the research field — ANY research field — who can comfortably do this.

But just because it's difficult or uncomfortable, doesn't mean that it's not VERY important to do.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th July 2018 at 02:42.

30. The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), Andrew_K (11th July 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cardillac (11th July 2018), Cognitive Dissident (14th July 2018), Creedence (15th July 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th October 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), drneglector (11th July 2018), Durga ma (29th October 2018), earthdreamer (11th July 2018), ErtheVessel (8th August 2018), ExomatrixTV (3rd December 2019), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), gaiagirl (14th July 2018), geofffxdwg (11th July 2018), gord (12th July 2018), Grace Makanani (30th October 2018), Gurnemanz (14th September 2018), HaveBlue (11th July 2018), Hervé (11th July 2018), holcaul (26th October 2022), Hym (11th July 2018), I should cocoa (17th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Intranuclear (13th July 2018), Ivanhoe (11th July 2018), Jad (12th July 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Jean-Marie (11th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), Kristin (11th July 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisalu (18th July 2018), lisinskib (29th October 2018), mab777 (18th July 2018), Madeira (12th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2018), Matt P (13th July 2018), Mike (11th July 2018), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Nasu (11th July 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), norman (25th July 2018), norski (13th October 2018), Ol' Roy (17th July 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (11th July 2018), Parsi-X (4th February 2023), Rawhide68 (12th July 2018), Reinhard (3rd October 2018), Retief (11th July 2018), Rhogar (19th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), Shadowself (11th July 2018), sijohn (11th July 2018), silverchimes (12th July 2018), Sophocles (11th July 2018), Spellbound (11th July 2018), Spirithorse (11th July 2018), Star Tsar (11th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th July 2018), Tintin (11th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), Truglivartna (12th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), Wansen (13th October 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018), yuhui (27th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

In baseball you're an all star if you hit .300. That means you're getting hits only 30% of the time...and failing 70% of the time...

..that's considered a victory, because over time it became clear that batting .300 was an appropriate indicator for success..given the extremely high degree of difficulty involved in hitting a fastball moving at 100mph.

It's not too much different in this business of interviewing insiders and whistleblowers, I think if you're batting .500, you're doing a pretty good job! It's a minefield out there! And when Bill and Kerry got started, there was no blueprint for this type of thing. They were pioneers.

I think it was gutsy of you Bill to admit that the Peterson interviews likely no longer stand. This alt media business is cut throat. I'm always so shocked at how quickly people will turn their backs on someone who has made a mistake or 2. It's absurd. The expectations are too high. It's like watching the world cup and never expecting your team to lose possession of the ball.

Sticking with this analogy, I say this: don't judge by how many times your team loses possession, judge by the final score. In order to become wise, we have to be given the space to make mistakes - it's the only path to success. I admire the people who are willing to make them publicly, and not let it stop them

32. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th July 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bayareamom (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (11th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Constance (15th July 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th October 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), geofffxdwg (11th July 2018), Grace Makanani (30th October 2018), holcaul (26th October 2022), Hym (11th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (13th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Intranuclear (13th July 2018), Ivanhoe (11th July 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2018), Madeira (12th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2018), Matt P (13th July 2018), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Nasu (11th July 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), Ol' Roy (17th July 2018), Omni (11th July 2018), Reinhard (3rd October 2018), Retief (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), sijohn (11th July 2018), silverchimes (12th July 2018), Sophocles (11th July 2018), Spellbound (11th July 2018), Star Tsar (11th July 2018), sunwings (11th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th July 2018), Tintin (11th July 2018), Truglivartna (12th July 2018), Tyy1907 (12th July 2018), Valerie Villars (11th July 2018), Wansen (13th October 2018), WhiteFeather (14th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

We all make mistakes. Being able to admit that with integrity is the hallmark of integrity. God I love this place!
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), Andrew_K (11th July 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (11th July 2018), Billy (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2019), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), geofffxdwg (11th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (11th July 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Mike (11th July 2018), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Nasu (11th July 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), Ol' Roy (17th July 2018), Retief (11th July 2018), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), Sophocles (11th July 2018), Spellbound (11th July 2018), Star Tsar (11th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th July 2018), Tintin (11th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,460 times in 3,209 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    This interview has my blood boiling. At one hour and 33 minutes into this interview Kevin mentions an email exchange he and I had a couple of years earlier when he interviewed Jo Ann Richards. My blood boils whenever I see anyone putting the evil despicable psychotic murder Mark Richards on a pedestal.

Kerry, without knowing me and never meeting me, and not reading the email exchange Kevin and I had years earlier, Calls me a C.I.A agent, working for the dark side, Easily influenced and what ever else BS she can spew. David Wilcock calls anyone that disagrees with him a hater. Kerry calls them CIA agents. Apparently all the minors and countless others involved in this case are also CIA agents.

Well I am here to tell all of you that I knew Richard A. Baldwin's son. For those of you that don't know the real truth Mark Richards (age 29) and Crossan Hoover (age 17) brutally murdered Richard Baldwin by bashing his head in with a baseball bat, then stabbing him 11 times throughout the heart with a knife, then stabbing him many more times with a screwdriver. This is the most irresponsible so-called journalism I have ever seen. Whats worse is Kerry keeps on plugging it like Richards is some kind of patriot or god set up and framed by at least 100 people. Its disgusting and shallow and way worse than anything I have seen come out of Gaia.

Kevin and I had another heated email exchange. Then we talked on the phone. He had no idea of the real back story and truth in this case. He then asked me if he could interview me over the phone. I agreed and 10 minutes into the interview it really shook him up and he thought it was better to interview me in person. He drove 9 hours from L.A. to my home in northern California to do the interview. We talked about a lot of things off camera.

I discovered Kevin has a heart of gold and what Kerry was portraying inmate Mark Richards as was not only tasteless and without class, but was hurting ufology as bad as Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Emery Smith and the whole Gaia 3 ring wombat circus. Kevin is not at all like he portrays himself in interviews other than he is polite as polite can get.

This all happened about 3 weeks ago. We both decided out of common courtesy to let Kerry know about the interview before it was released. Kevin called her when they were both in the UK. Kerry asked if she could record the phone call so she can pass it on to her friends. Kevin agreed and I heard the phone call. Kerry again called me C.I.A and compared my emotional involvement in the case to the Ku Klux Klan. She went crazy. Lets just say the defecation hit the rotating oscillator in a big way. It went on for 45 minutes.

There were lots of new developments since and now Kevin is making a documentary about Mark Richards. Hopefully it will be finished in December. It will be supported by documented facts and witnesses. Many people directly involved in the case have passed away because this all happened almost 37 years ago.

Like Kevin or not, thats your choice. From what I know about the man now. He has great integrity, a huge heart and he really cares. The documentary will be free and will be dedicated to the memory of Richard A. Baldwin. Rest in Paradise Mr. Baldwin. BTW I loved the Ralph Ring interviews and many others early Camelot videos.

Bill you are a great speaker. I'm sorry for my emotional comment to this thread but this mark Richards thing is going to shed a very dark light KC. She is well aware of the 27 plus links to the case. USA Today, ABC, San Francisco Chronicle and Examiner as well as the court documents and forensic evidence and eye witnesses placing Richards at the scene of the crime and the fact that my entire family grew up in San Rafael including my uncle who was a police officer in that town at the time. Now I live in the same town Ralph grew up in. Bill knows the place. Moved here from Mt Shasta. I'm getting too old for shoveling snow.
    Marin DA: Overturn of 'Pendragon' murder conviction is 'absurd and offensive'

By Gary Klien
    POSTED: 09/14/07

A federal magistrate has overturned the murder conviction of a man who killed a San Rafael business owner 25 years ago in a bizarre plot to take over Marin County and turn it into a modern-day Camelot.

The ruling entitles Novato native Crossan Hoover, who has been serving 26 years to life in prison, to a new trial.

The case was overturned in part because of what the magistrate called misconduct by the prosecutor, Edward Berberian, who is now Marin's elected district attorney. The magistrate, James Larson of U.S. District Court in San Francisco, said the prosecutor withheld important information from a psychiatrist appointed to examine Hoover.

Now Berberian has to decide whether to retry a case in which he was a central player a quarter century ago.

In an interview Friday, Berberian denied withholding any information from either the psychiatrist or Hoover's defense attorneys. And he noted that the conviction was upheld in the state appeals process and affirmed by the California Supreme Court before the federal appeal.

"This whole business that I crafted something is absurd and offensive," Berberian said.

A jury convicted Hoover, who was 17 when the crime occurred, of killing Richard Baldwin in July 1982 while making plans for the paramilitary takeover of the county.

Authorities said Hoover killed Baldwin at the orders of Hoover's employer, Mark Richards, a Sleepy Hollow contractor who was masterminding the coup, known as "Pendragon." Richards' plan involved turning Marin County into King Arthur's court, with himself as king and teens as knights. He spoke of destroying the Golden Gate and Richmond-San Rafael bridges, and putting laser guns on Angel Island and Mount Tamalpais, authorities said.

Authorities said Richards had money problems and ordered the murder because Baldwin, the owner of a San Rafael auto restoration shop, was known to carry large amounts of cash. Baldwin was bludgeoned with a baseball bat and stabbed with a screwdriver, then wrapped in cable and plastic sheeting and dumped into the bay.

Richards was convicted of murder in a separate trial and sentenced to life without parole.

Hoover might have been found insane if jurors had been given proper instructions and if the prosecutor had not withheld key information from a psychiatric witness, Larson said in his decision, which was issued Sept. 7.

During Hoover's trial, medical witnesses for the defense said the teenager had been prone to psychotic and violent outbursts, hallucinations and suicidal impulses. But a court-appointed psychiatrist who examined Hoover testified that the teen killed for money. Larson said that testimony was key to the prosecution's case that the teen was sane.

Larson said Berberian withheld important information from the psychiatrist, including details about the Pendragon plot, its impact on Hoover and the teen's suicide attempt in juvenile hall. The psychiatrist, John Buehler, has since said his assessment of Hoover would have been different had he known that information.

"The prosecutor's manipulation of the evidence provided to his expert, Dr. Buehler, so distorted the expert's testimony as to amount to false evidence," the federal judge said.

Berberian denied that claim, noting that the psychiatrist was a court-appointed witness who was also questioned by Hoover's defense.

"That simply did not happen," he said.

Jurors also were not given a proper legal definition of insanity by the trial court judge, Louis Burke, the magistrate found. Burke was a California Supreme Court justice called in to hear the case.

Hoover's lawyer, Nina Wilder, said she hoped the county would instead drop the case. Wilder said her client has been a model inmate at California State Prison-Solano in Vacaville with no evidence of lingering psychiatric problems.

But Berberian said there is no way Hoover will go free without a fight, regardless of any good behavior or the time he has already served.

"There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that he killed this man," Berberian said. "The bloody palm print was found at the murder scene, and he made a number of admissions over that period that implicated himself.

"There's no interest of justice in not having him remain in prison for life. This was a cold-blooded murder done in a brutal fashion."

The district attorney's office has 60 days from Larson's Sept. 7 decision to reinstitute proceedings against Hoover. While prosecutors examine the state of the aging evidence, the state attorney general's office will pursue a stay of Larson's ruling pending an appeal, Berberian said.

"They are seeking review of this decision," he said. "They find it to be a meritless decision."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th July 2018 at 16:19. Reason: added the pareagraph breaks to the original quoted post.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

36. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (11th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th October 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), geofffxdwg (11th July 2018), Grace Makanani (30th October 2018), HaveBlue (11th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Nasu (11th July 2018), Reinhard (3rd October 2018), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), Sophocles (11th July 2018), Spellbound (11th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018), Wansen (13th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

They reinstated Crossan Hoover's conviction and sentence in 2009 and returned him to prison. He is serving his time a couple of hours south from his former king. King Richards of CDC Camelot North, put Pendragon mind control on the map. He has come a long way in almost 37 years perfecting his technique. The results are both scary and amazing. King Richards is now able to mind control thousands from his cell using his exclusive Pendragon technique he has perfected. What can I say? Mark Richards is a hero. The Pendragon apocalypse assault on ufology and he doesn't even have a space ship let alone a You Tube channel.

Correction; Crossan Hoover was never released from prison in 2007. To this day he has never been released from prison.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 18th October 2018 at 00:16.

38. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bayareamom (12th July 2018), Bill Ryan (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cardillac (11th July 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Fansongecho (9th December 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), Grace Makanani (30th October 2018), HaveBlue (11th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Nasu (12th September 2018), Nicola71 (6th November 2019), RunningDeer (11th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Here is a website I found several years ago when researching the MARK RICHARDS story/murder trial:

https://sites.google.com/site/skyzabove/

One can find just about any and all information concerning the murder trial, including various testimonial/archived documents, at this website, most especially court documents and transcripts containing witness statements, etc., by Richards himself. This was a horrendous crime. The victim, Richard A. Baldwin, was bludgeoned to death in his garage. The murder was planned and carried out by Mark Richards and several of his young cohorts, who 'worked' for Richards at the time.

40. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), AndrejPeĉėnkin (14th October 2018), aoibhghaire (11th July 2018), Bill Ryan (11th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (11th July 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), geofffxdwg (11th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Justplain (11th July 2018), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Nasu (12th September 2018), Spellbound (11th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), toppy (27th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 11 36 LastLast